The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. This work contains scenes of explicit sex between adults and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction please do not read or download this file. Because this is a fantasy, characters in this work engage in unprotected sex in a universe where AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases do not exist. In reality sex without protection is unwise and nothing in this work should be taken as condoning such activity, or any of the other activities depicted herein.

Thanks To Downing Street for inspiring this. If you like this story and would like to see more or thought it was dumb and want me to quit, please let me know. Comments and crits are welcome

School Rules

by Rayphoton

()

Day 2

Sandy strode to her intro class the next day in a knee length black skirt and White blouse with low black pumps. She had bought several skirts the day before and had found the shopping trip oddly enjoyable. She could not place it but buying the skirts had brought a pleasant warmth to her body. Actually it was not the actual skirts that made her feel good, it was the act of buying them, like she enjoyed following the rules that had been laid out for her. She also felt more confident and walked with her shouldersback and head held high. She was nicely dressed and it felt good to be looking her best.

When she arrived at the building the other girls were waiting for her. Tara was wearing a long skirt that stopped a few inches past her knee and a gray pullover. Leslie was wearing a skirt similar to Sandy’s and Leslie was dressed in a plaid skirt that was obviously from a catholic school uniform with a button up vest and white knee socks. The girls chided Leslie for looking like a stereotypical Japanese schoolgirl for which she blushed brightly. They were all in good spirits and when the time came they filed into the auditorium. The screen with the shifting colors and speakers emitting the hum were already on and the girls settled into their chairs comfortably.

Before long Ms. Frost came in wearing a micro mini leather skirt and a blouse so sheer it was almost see through, and probably too small since it seemed to enhance her already significant bust than cover it up. She wore wire rimmed glasses and stiletto heels that added at least 4 inches to her height. As before her makeup and her were flawless and Sandy had to admit she found herself a little jealous of how good the woman looked.

“Good morning girls, I see that you have all obeyed the first of the rules that have been put forth to you.” Sandy felt an unexpected tingle in her pantes and squirmed in her seat. Next to her the others fidgeted as well.

“Before we begin with the day’s material, let’s look at the next two rules. Now the next two rules that you girls will have to memorize are...All girls must wear heels of some type, and rule four, all girls here must make an effort to appear attractive at all times by using make up and making sure their hair is done. Remember we are trying to maintain a quality image here and these rules are to insure that you will be respected and garner respect for the school at the same time.”

Sandy’s eyes were wide in disgust as the other girls began to mutter to themselves.

“We have to wear heels and makeup, but that’s preposterous.” Sandy said standing up. “What does that have to do with our education? The other girls nodded their heads in agreement. Ms. Frost looked taken aback.

“I don’t think it’s preposterous at all and in the future I expect a little more decorum young lady, remember rule one, girls must respect and obey their elders and superiors.” Sandy bit her lip and blushed. She had forgotten rule one and her embarrassment was acute.

“Now please sit down” Ms Frost said sharply, Sandy found herself obeying immediately. Underneath her blouse she felt her nipples harden and blushed red

“I’m sorry Ms. Frost I forgot.”

“Why do we have to wear heels and makeup?” Said Tara with her hand up. All four of the rules printed up on the screen behind the shapely Ms. Frost

“To maintain a professional image of this school and its students, Heels make a woman seem more responsible and make up means you are concerned with putting out a good impression. Both which future employers will find useful. If you think about it we are really not expecting much and your scholarships certainly allow you to afford these minor requests. Now unless there are any more questions I believe we should get started talking about the curriculum you will be participating in. The Rules remained on the screen for the next five hours.

When the girls were done they all stood outside the building.

“These rules seem kinda arbitrary,” complained Sandy.

Leslie spoke up “Oh they aren’t that bad, I had to wear a uniform in high school, here at least they let us wear whatever we want, as long as we follow the rules and stay in the guidelines.

Kelly seemed distracted, “Yeah follow the rules.” she murmured. Sandy noticed she seemed flushed and was breathing hard.

“You ok Kelly?” Asked Sandy.

“Huh yeah I’m ….I’m fine. I need to go use the umm bathroom. I’ll see you girls tomorrow.” Kelly licked her lips excitedly and hurried off.

“Well guess I’m off to buy some heels and makeup, see you girls tomorrow.” Sandy headed off feeling a warmth spread through her toned body

Several hours later Sandy sorted through her new purchases. She had ended up buying more shoes than she wanted and the heels were a bit higher than she had needed but when she saw them she just had to have them. She had also bought a few new skirts, all significantly shorter than her previous one with some stocking to match. You can’t buy new shoes and not have some stockings to go with them. She bought silky thigh high stay-ups, which seemed more appropriate for her new shorter skirts.

For some reason the whole experience had left her feeling unaccountably horny. While she shopped she kept remembering the rules and thinking about how she was following them caused her temperature to build. The more she bought the hotter she became. Sandy was far from asexual but with school she had little time to mess around with boys, but something about the thought that with her new skirts and high heeled Mary Janes guys could check out her legs had stuck with her as increasingly erotic.

While Sandy tried on outfits for a while in front of the mirror in her dorm she found herself toying absently with the hem of her panties. After a while she couldn’t take it anymore and tentatively slid her hand down to experimentally stroke herself. She almost buckled over as a wave of pleasure hit her.

“Oh god that feels sooooo yummy!” she moaned trying not alert her dorm neighbors

Sandy’s hand continued without her and soon she was sprawled on her back with one hand tweaking her swollen red nipples and her other busily pleasuring herself. The first orgasm swept through her in minutes causing her to buck and thrash wildly in her bed. Sandy had to stuff her pillow in her mouth to keep from screaming. The second and third took a little longer but were just as good. As she drifted off naked except for a tiny pair of panties and some pink well heeled slides, the rules floated dreamily through her mind.