The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. This work contains scenes of explicit sex between adults and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction please do not read or download this file. Because this is a fantasy, characters in this work engage in unprotected sex in a universe where AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases do not exist. In reality sex without protection is unwise and nothing in this work should be taken as condoning such activity, or any of the other activities depicted herein.

Thanks To Downing Street for inspiring this. If you like this story and would like to see more or thought it was dumb and want me to quit, please let me know. Comments and crits are welcome

School Rules

by Rayphoton

()

Day 3

The next day Sandy was at the induction building bright and early. She was dressed in one of her new skirts and super tight indigo sweater that skimmed her navel. Her skirt was slung low on her hips and stopped a few inches short of her mid thigh. Underneath were some three-inch slides that showed off her smooth legs. Sandy was checking her makeup again as she had done three times in the last hour.

She looked up at the sound of her three friends approaching. Tara was wearing a short leather skirt that looked very similar to the one that Ms. Frost was wearing the day before with a sheer tube top covered by a short leather jacket. The tube top was so sheer that Sandy could see the outlines of Tara’s erect nipples poking through. She was wearing sexy black-mirrored high heels that made her long dynamite legs look even longer. Her hair flowed long and luxuriously behind her and her make up made her look like a movie star. Kelly was also wearing a miniskirt of some thin blue stretchy material with white blouse unbuttoned enough to show that she had some generous cleavage. The skirt was barely long enough to cover her thigh high garters with little white bows at the top. Sandy thought she might be wearing a push up bra and little else under clothes She had on a pair of sharp-looking white ankle boots, with vamp heels, and white laces up the front. Leslie had kept her schoolgirl look with her black hair up in pigtails. She wore dripping wet pink lipstick and glitter mascara. This time her plaid miniskirt was much shorter and if she bent over it threatened to show everyone the color of her thong panties which, had anyone been paying any attention, were bright pink. Her shirt was much tighter and tied off at the midriff revealing her smooth stomach and accentuating her firm breasts, the heels on her Mary Janes had also gone up a few inches with 2 inch platforms. White nylons graced her toned legs. She sucked contentedly on a pink lollipop shaped like a heart. All the girls looked exceptionally hot and while they waited for the seminar to begin they chatted about their new clothes and boys, but mostly about boys. Sandy had especially found herself regretting that there were no cute guys to check out her hot new look. Eventually Tara noticed that Kelly was not wearing any makeup. When asked, Kelly looked fairly distraught.

“I didn’t have time to buy any last night” she said “I was umm doing …err other things” Kelly blushed a bright red that brought a quizzical look from the other girls. They tried to find out what she had been up to but Kelly refused to comment further.

Eventually Ms. Frost showed up. As usual she looked like a school boy’s wet dream in what at first appeared to be a professional outfit. Her hair was pinned up with a pair of Silver Spikes. She wore a plain white blouse and a conservative gray suit jacket that looked properly academic. However the bottom half of her clothing killed the professionalism entirely. Her simple gray skirt matched the conservative gray jacket except it was hip hugging tight and distractingly short. The hemline rode high on perfect thighs just below the edge of the jacket. Her legs were long and lean, shimmering beneath sheer nylons with a dark seam up the back, and topped off with mirror-black, extra-high heels. As she walked up the skirt caught for just a moment on one side, revealing the black lace garters barely covered when it fell back in place. All the girls thought she looked totally ace. Ms. Frost surveyed the group approvingly until her gaze fell on Kelly; she arched her eyebrow and looked at her severely. Kelly looked down at her feet portraying the image of a young girl being scolded. Eventually Ms. Frost strutted by.

“Come along girls, we have a busy day ahead of us” The girls followed quickly behind, with Kelly in the rear, still red faced.

“Today we will discuss proper study methods but first we will examine the next two rules.” Behind her the perpetually shifting screen broadcast the first four rules. The girls’ eyes darted across the screen trying to keep up with the slightly out of focus color shifting.. Ms Frost pushed a button and two new rules appeared.

Girls must be polite and demure at all times and Girls must be as feminine as possible at all times. Sandy stared dazedly for a few seconds and then timidly raised her hand.

“Yes Sandy?” asked Ms Frost with a knowing smile.

“Um these rules seem sort of well sexist” Sandy replied shyly. She shook her head, why she was so shy now about rules that were so obviously sexist? Usually she would be up in arms about this sort of thing, but for some reason the thought of arguing seemed repellent to her. She suddenly remembered rule one very vividly. All girls must respect and obey their superiors.

“I’m glad you asked” responded Ms. Frost “First to get along in the real world one must not be overly aggressive or rude. To avoid this we ask that you be exceedingly polite and act very demure as to not allow yourself the possibility of ever offending anyone. You don’t want to offend anyone do you? This all didn’t seem to make perfect sense to Sandy but she had to admit she was feeling a little fuzzy so she agreed with a nod. “And secondly you are a girl and aren’t girls supposed to be feminine, we just want you to do what is natural to you. That’s easy to understand isn’t it.” Ms Frost looked at Sandy as though this were the most obvious thing in the world and not wanting to seem like an idiot Sandy agreed enthusiastically. Beneath her sweater Sandy’s nipples hardened as a small wave of pleasure flowed through her svelte body. Sandy knew she was following the rules. “Very well let’s get moving along.” Ms Frost turned up a knob and the speaker hummed a little louder.

“Now before you all leave I need to do something” Ms Frost spoke up sharply. Sandy shook her head dreamily. Had it already been five hours. She didn’t think she had fallen asleep but her watch confirmed that the appropriate time had passed. She glanced at the other girls who all seemed to be waking up. Unbidden her gaze drifted across Tara’s body that was stretched luxuriously out on her seat. Tara’s nipples were hard in her tight tube top, and Sandy realized suddenly she was feeling rather horny herself. She adjusted her shirt to hide her own arousement “God why am I so hot right now” she wondered to herself. Ms. Frost began again. “I’ve noticed someone here has not been following the rules” All the girls glanced around at each other uneasily, each mentally checking that they had behaved accordingly. Kelly seemed more distressed than the others. Ms. Frost fixed her with a stern glare.

“Kelly, would you please step up here?” Kelly got up from her seat and climbed up the stage. The rules wavered behind her. “Now as you girls remember, one of the rules we discussed yesterday was all Girls were supposed to wear makeup at all times to present a careful polished look. Do you all remember this rule” Everyone nodded “Kelly, do you remember this rule?” asked Ms Frost with special emphasis on the word “you”.

“Yes Ms Frost” Kelly responded in a slight whisper, her cheeks burning red in embarrassment. All the girls noticed that her nipples were poking out against her tight shirt revealing she had no bra on.

“And what normally happens when rules are broken Kelly” Ms Frost asked, “What happens when a girl is bad?”

Sandy found her breath coming faster as her sexual heat went up a notch. Next to her Leslie fidgeted in her seat grinding her thighs together. Tara was entranced as her hand absently played with the hem of her shirt skirt.

“They…they get….they get punished?” Kelly asked quietly sounding unsure

“Exactly Kelly” replied the teacher with satisfaction “They get punished for being a bad little girl. Now please come here next to me.” Kelly walked up to Ms. Frost looking exceptionally distressed “Please turn around, put your legs together and bend over at the waist grabbing you knees”

Kelly stared in shock at her teacher, her face turning even brighter shade of embarrassment. “Please Ms Frost don’t make me…”Her outburst was cut short by a disapproving glance by Ms. Frost.

“What’s Rule number one?” She asked severely

“Always obey your superiors” Kelly whispered back, all her resistance melting under her sexy yet stern teacher’s gaze. Mortified Kelly slowly turned and bent at the waist. Sandy realized she had been mistaken. Kelly was indeed wearing underwear. A very tiny baby blue thong rode up between her firm bottom outlining each supple moon. Sandy’s sharp intake of breath coincided with Tara who let out a soft moan of desire. Leslie began to suck on the knuckle of her index finger.

Ms Frost reached behind the lectern and pulled out a long paddle. She then walked up behind Kelly, her face stern, looking down on the humiliated girl with an expression of disappointment. Without warning she lifted her paddle and smacked Kelly lightly on the backside.

Kelly jumped. “Ow!” she cried, more in surprise than pain.

“You have been a bad girl,” Ms. Frost asserted. “You will be punished until I believe you have properly learned your lesson” She smacked her bottom again, harder this time. Kelly let out a soft squeal and large breasts swayed with the movement. Again Ms Frost paddled her rear and with every smack Kelly squealed a little louder. Kelly’s fully displayed rear began to glow red from the paddling. Sandy watched, unable to look away. She didn’t think she seen anything more erotic in her life. Her breathing increased as her mouth went dry.

“Please,” Kelly began to sob her face burning bright red, “stop this, you can’t—Ow!, I mean, why are you—Ow! Please Ms. Frost, can’t we just—Ow! Oh god.” The paddle continued to come down in relentless, measured strokes.

Sandy was mesmerized. What was happening? Why was she doing this? Why was Kelly putting up with it? Why was Sandy putting up with it? Kelly’s ass was red from the blows, and Sandy’s pussy was on fire and her nipples were erect, jutting eagerly through her tight T-shirt. Sandy was so confused; she wanted to stand up and make all this stop and yet she seemed powerless to do anything. In fact all she really wanted to do was slide her hand down her panties and begin to finger herself urgently. Kelly’s sobs had begun to mix with what sounded like moans of pleasure. Next to her, Leslie was panting as she watched on.. Tara’s hand was beginning to rub her inner thigh under her skirt hiking it up so you could see her silky white panties.

Through the fog of confusion and arousal, Sandy was finding it hard to think clearly. Maybe, she considered, maybe Ms. Frost was right. Maybe Kelly had been bad—somehow? Kelly had bent over even more and was sticking her red bottom in the air allowing the curvy Ms Frost an unrestricted target to spank. She was beginning to moan louder even though she would still let out an audible Ow! And an occasional “oh god” every time the paddle connected. Sandy could barely think clearly anymore. Not only did she want Ms Frost to continue to paddle Kelly for being such a bad little girl she was beginning to imagine herself up there, Her panties and ass exposed to everyone, begging for forgiveness and god she wanted so badly to tweak her nipples and slide a finger up into her soaked panties and how could it seem so humiliating and she want it so bad at the same time?

“I’m running out of patience, Kelly.” Ms. Frost pronounced. She continued to spank her, not hard but continuously, Kelly was groaning out loud, her ows being replaced with breathy moans of “yes!” and “oh god”. Rational thought was becoming impossibly difficult to Sandy. Arousal was sweeping over her like a tidal wave. Kelly’s increasingly sensual moans were almost as distracting as watching her get punished. It must feel good to be punished, Sandy realized dimly. Why would a spanking look so good? It must be because... because... well, Kelly deserved it. Yes, that was it. Kelly deserved to be punished. She needed it. She had been a bad girl. A very bad girl. She had ignored Ms Frost and broken the rules, and now she was being punished. Everything was becoming clear now. Ms. Frost continued to paddle Kelly’s crimson behind relentlessly.

“OW! I, I, I’m s-sorry,” Kelly blurted, tears running down her face. She was trembling with sexual heat. “I’m so s-sorry for being bad!”

“That’s better,” Ms. Frost responded. “Are you going to be a good girl from now on and follow all the rules laid out for you?” She whacked her again to emphasize the question.

Yes! Oh, yes, yes, I’ll be a good girl. I—Ow! I promise I’ll be good. I won’t be a bad girl ever again! I’ll follow …oh…I’ll follow all the rules!” She was panting now, her breath coming in short, wet gasps. She lowered her head and moaned wantonly. Ms. Frost gave her another whack with the paddle. “Now thank me,” she instructed sternly. “Thank me for correcting your bad behavior.”

Kelly was trembling so hard she could barely stand. Her shirt was damp with perspiration. Her nipples stood out with over arousal. “Thank you, Ms. Frost!” she wailed, barely coherent. “Th-thank you for -Ow! p- Punishing meeee! Thank you for h-helping me b-be a good girl!

Ms. Frost gave her one more solid whack, driving Kelly over the edge. “Thank you!” she screamed. Kelly shook as what was obviously the best orgasm she had ever had swept through her nubile body. Her knees buckled and she collapsed to the floor panting with arousal as her body spasmed from the pleasure.

Ms Frost glanced down with satisfaction at the girl at her feet “You girls are dismissed for the day”

Sandy dashed out of her seat desperate with sexual need. Ignoring everything else she rushed to the bathroom, yanked down her soaked panties and spread her legs. Her questing fingers found her love box, already moist, and began to stroke urgently. She gasped, and threw her head back as the orgasm hit her almost immediately. She was too busy cumming to hear Tara bucking and moaning in the stall next to her.

Sandy was so worked up by the day’s events that she ended up masturbating on her bed for the next few hours when she arrived back at her dorm. The image of Kelly exposed bubble bottom being paddled and her screaming and moaning in ecstasy stayed stuck in Sandy’s mind as she played with herself wantonly.

After three immensely satisfying orgasms Sandy lay on the bed nude except for her stockings and high heels, affectionately playing with hard nipples thinking about the day. Her sexual heat abated she could finally start thinking normally again. She knew something was wrong but she could not quite place it. Kelly had failed to follow the rules and so she should be punished for it, but was paddling necessary and why did it leave Sandy in such a state. In fact, lately Sandy realized that she was always getting turned on. Shopping for clothes made her horny, making herself look sexy was making her horny, thinking about the hot blonde Tara was making her horny…everything seemed to be getting her hot, especially since she had started going to the introduction classes.

One of Sandy’s hands made it down to her needful pussy and began to stroke affectionately as she bit her lip, imagining the tall blonde doing what Sandy was doing at that moment. With a sigh however Sandy forced her hand back up, though one did keep tweaking her nipple, and tried to get back to the business at hand. Sandy rolled the thoughts through her mind. What if Ms Frost had not made a mistake when she said induction? Maybe Sandy and the girls were being hypnotized or controlled somehow. But what were they being hypnotized to do? Sandy popped up and checked her makeup in the mirror. As usual it was perfect. As she examined her face in the mirror a thought occurred to her. What if the other girls were being made into some kind of …sex crazed bimbos.

She reflected on how all the girls at the school were dressed in super short skirts and clingy shirts that exposed their nubile firm breasts. How all the girls were wearing leg shaping high heels and lacy stockings to show off their long sexy perfect legs. Sandy found herself getting increasingly turned on again. Her thoughts flashed back to that first day of class… and of what her and the other three girls were wearing on their first day.

Realization hit like a truck. “Oh My God!” Sandy’s hand flew to her mouth as her eyes widened in shock. “They ARE doing something to the girls here, they’re being turned into ….like...sex dolls or something” Sandy sat up in bed and looked down at herself in horror.

“Oh my god…they’ve done something to me too. I would never be doing this or….” Shame at what she had been doing suddenly flared up inside her. Sandy stopped playing with herself and dashed to the closet to put some clothes on.

Minutes later dressed in a rump riding pink mini and a mesh blouse Sandy pondered what she should do. She examined herself critically in the mirror and admired the way her pert titties filled out the sheer mesh top.

“Ok so I’m not so far gone that I can’t think for myself anymore, but apparently the other girls may be. I’ve got to figure out what they’re doing to us.” Sandy decided research was the key here and using the local listing found out where the town library was. Checking to make sure her makeup was perfect and making sure she had on a pair of light pink thigh high stockings and a new pair of shiny red well-heeled mary-janes on, after all her outfit needed to be coordinated; she headed out of the dorm.

Sandy crossed the campus to go to the town library to do some research. She found some local history books and began to pour through them looking for some type of information that she could put to use. She quickly learned that the school had been around for about 5 years. It was owned by some business tycoon who had gotten rich off of doing very high end technical and computer work; something to do with rehabilitation of criminals through the use of computer technology. However the project had been shut down or closed due to unforeseen financial issues. Reports of corruption had been rumored.

After an hour of research, the sexy blonde’s attention began to wander a bit. She found it harder and harder to pay attention to the research as her pussy began to crave attention. Taking time to look around the library she realized that several alumni from the college were there, giggling and flirting with whatever guy they happened to be talking to. One statuesque co-ed was leaning over the front desk talking to the guy behind the checkout counter. His unimpeded view of her mostly exposed firm tits was making his night much more pleasant. Her mostly exposed rear made sure everyone else was getting a good view as well. Her thong was bright pink. Sandy realized that there were quite a lot of guys also at the library, incredibly cute guys. A few were eying her with interest. Without thinking about it Sandy smiled prettily and made a cute little wave. The two guys smiled and waved back, getting up to come over.

“What’s a sexy babe like you doing here all alone?” The dark haired one asked.

Sandy blushed at the compliment like a timid teenager. “Just studying like… for stuff.” She knew she should stick to her research and tell them to buzz but Sandy found the presence of the 2 cute guys to be seriously impairing her judgment, and turning her on. Unconsciously she sat up a bit straighter and arched her back causing her full breasts to press tighter against her thin top.

Both guys smiled as they drank in the image of the sexy young girl showing off. “I’m Jason,” indicated the dark haired one “and this is my buddy Tom. What’s your name?

Sandy licked her lips nervously. Jeez she was getting horny. “My name is Sandy”

Are you busy tonight babe?”

Sandy sucked daintily on her pinkie finger looking up at the two guys with doe like eyes. She should be studying about what was going on at the school but these 2 guys were way hot and she didn’t want to be rude by saying no when they were obviously very interested, besides being rude was against the rules. Sandy’s nipples hardened as a wave of pleasure passed through her.

“Well I like…guess I can spend time with you two guys if you like…want me too.” She toyed with her hair in a deliberately girly action trying her best to look pretty. She succeeded marvelously as the two hunks grinned at each other.

“Heck yeah” Tom jumped in. “Were parked right outside, we can, you know, just hang out...or whatever”

“Umm like…ok…sure. Let me put these books away though”

“That’s what librarians are for.” laughed Jason. He grabbed Sandy by the elbow and lifted her up. “Come on hot stuff let’s go have some fun”

Sandy soon found herself in a classy mustang in the roomy back seat with Jason while Tom peeled away. Sandy was starting to regret wearing such a short skirt as she kept having to tug it down to keep from flashing her panties. And the Sheer mesh blouse was obviously showing her arousement that being around the studs was causing her. Tom drove around the town going seemingly nowhere while both of them flirted heavily with her and Jason’s hand found its way onto Sandy’s exposed inner thigh very close to the hem of her too short skirt. Sandy wanted to move it or ask if she could go back to her dorm but instead found herself flirting back and maybe even encouraging them to go a little farther. She even encouraged Jason’s hand access, by spreading her legs a little. After all she was trying to be polite and not be rude to these two guys who were obviously trying to just be nice. Besides the way he kept stroking her sensitive thigh felt so yummy yummy. Heavy flirting soon became heavy making out as Sandy found herself wetly kissing the way cute guy in the back with her.

“God damn babe you’re so hot.” Jason said when they took a moment to catch their breath. “You’re really giving me a problem here” Sandy glanced down and gasped softly as she saw what kind of problem she had given him. The image of his erection tenting his pants caused her mouth to start watering. Licking her lips she slid her hand over his crotch and found his zipper.

“Golly I’m sorry, it’s really not nice of me to cause that and not do something about it. I…I’ll…I’ll be happy to take care of it for you”

Pulling his zipper down Sandy freed his manhood from his pants. After all she was the reason he had such a yummy looking hard on. It made perfect sense that she should be the one to take care of it, didn’t it? Besides, she found the sight of his exposed cock almost more tempting than she could resist. Sandy gripped it delicately in her hand and staring at it in fascination began to lightly stroke up and down. Jason leaned his head back with a moan. As she stroked a drop of precum formed. Unable to control herself Sandy leaned down and dabbed her tongue across the top of his cock. As she tasted it in her mouth Sandy realized that she absolutely had to suck this perfect hard cock off. With a happy whimper she descended on his shaft almost taking him all the way in her mouth. . Jason gasped with pleasure as she began to eagerly lick and suck his cock sliding her bright red lips up and down the length of his cock. With a happy groan all rational thought was burned away by the wonderful thrill of his member in her mouth. Sandy realized right then and there that she loved sucking cock; it was like…the best way ever to show what a polite and good girl she was. She grasped the base of his cock with one hand while kneading her breast with the other and continued to happily slurp up and down.

“Holy shit dude” Tom said, staring in wonder at the sight in his rear view mirror. “She’s really hot and ready to go”

“Yeah I love those girls form that downing academy place”

Tom stopped the car and opened the door to the back seat while his buddy leaned back allowing Sandy unfettered access to pleasuring him. Tom stared in wonder at the vision before him. The sexy brunette eagerly sucking his friend off had crawled up on her knees causing her already too short skirt to hike up around her waist. Tom had an unrestricted view of a tiny pink and now very moist thong barely covering her pussy wagging back and forth in front of him. “”Good God, that’s hot” he breathed. Sandy disengaged her mouth from Jason’s cock long enough to glance back at his buddy. Well if her actions were getting him all worked up she just had to make sure he was satisfied too. She didn’t want him to think she was rude or unlady like…that was definitely against the rules.

“If you like what you see, go ahead and help yourself” she smiled and wiggled her rear enticingly at him. She then returned to the treasure in front of her and descended back down on Jason with a moan of happiness. Tom didn’t need to be told twice. He shucked off his pants and pulled down Sandy’s soaked panties. With a happy groan he buried himself deep into her slick pussy. Even with a mouth full of cock Sandy moaned loudly as he felt himself slide into her. Sandy decided she was wrong. Sucking cock was the second best way to show she was a good girl. Sucking cock while some hot guy fucked her was definitely the best way to go. It didn’t take long for Jason to stiffen up and with a cry he came into her eager mouth. Deciding she didn’t want to make a mess on his car she eagerly slurped up his cum making sure she didn’t miss any. Seconds later Tom cried out and came thrusting deep into her. It was all too much and with a shudder Sandy came like a rocket bucking and thrashing in ecstasy. Panting heavily but still terribly horny Sandy turned around to look at Tom who had slumped back onto the seat gasping and out of breath.

“Gosh I’m sorry” she said contritely “I gave your friend a blow job but not you. That seems unfair.” Sandy looked up at him with large doe eyes and pouted. “I don’t want you to think I’m a bad girl.” Tom stared at her incredulously as she crawled over to him and began to lick and suck his flaccid cock clean. Within a second of her rapt attention it began to harden again. With a squeal of pleasure she fell to the task of making sure Tom didn’t feel left out. Within minutes Jason slid himself deep into her inviting pussy and he also no longer felt left out.