The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. This work contains scenes of explicit sex between adults and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction please do not read or download this file. Because this is a fantasy, characters in this work engage in unprotected sex in a universe where AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases do not exist. In reality sex without protection is unwise and nothing in this work should be taken as condoning such activity, or any of the other activities depicted herein.

Thanks To Downing Street for inspiring this. If you like this story and would like to see more or thought it was dumb and want me to quit, please let me know. Comments and crits are welcome

School Rules

by Rayphoton

()

Day 4

Sandy had stumbled into bed the night before and passed out her pussy still singing from the go around she had had with hunky Jason and Tom. When she woke up the next morning, she barely had time to get dressed and make sure her makeup and hair were perfect. Today she was wearing a cute little outfit she couldn’t remember buying. The snug white pullover was trimmed with pink and was a size too small. It shaped itself flatteringly to her pert breasts and slender waist, and was just short enough to flash her navel. The matching pink mini was very wide and boldly short, with a big white belt. She wore sleek, white, elastic-topped stockings that came up over the knees and left the tops of her shapely legs bare. On her feet were sleek black Mary-Janes with about 5 inches of heel and 2 inch soles. Sandy had to be careful not to bend over or risk revealing her satiny white and very tight panties. In fact doing anything but standing straight up revealed her wispy underwear.

Feeling distressed (and still horny) after her colossal failure to get anything productive done the night before Sandy was unsure how to approach the situation. She waved hello to several of the other students she passed on the way to her training, appreciating the totally hot outfits that she saw and taking mental notes on ways to improve her own look. Sandy wasn’t into girls but she was starting to appreciate the eroticism of a beautiful girl doing her best to look hot. Since she was running a tad late (it was difficult to walk any faster than a quick wiggle in her elevated heels) the other girls were already in when she arrived. She shuffled in and took her place noticing that Ms Frost had yet to show up.

“I miss anything?” she whispered to Tara who was sporting a striped jersey and an indecently brief denim mini, worn with yellow ankle socks and patent black mary-janes, Sandy suspected there was nothing underneath the skirt. Tara’s nipples protruded from the tight top but Sandy was polite enough not to stare.

“No not yet” Tara whispered back, “we were all a little late. I got here first and Kelly showed up. She was hanging out with some of the other girls here. They looked pretty chummy together. Leslie got here last, she seems totally spaced out though”

Sandy shot a glance at the other two girls. Kelly had not dressed conservatively either. Her minidress was deep purple, with yellow piping along the flaring hem and plunging cleavage that matched her yellow heels and showed off her impressive breasts. She had on silky stockings with little heart designs. Leslie’s fantasy schoolgirl outfit seemed hotter everyday. She could see the kilt of her school uniform riding up over her bubble butt as she lounged in the auditorium seats. It was ridiculously short, barely covering her ass. Her white blouse stopped about six inches above her bare navel. It had a little red bow in the middle of her cleavage. The bow matched the big red bows tying her pigtails and the little ones gartering her shiny white, over-the-knee socks. She wore cherry red platform sandals on her dainty feet to match her cherry-red bikini panties that were so easily revealed. She was sucking an all-day sucker contentedly with a glassy far away look in her eyes. It took Sandy a moment to pull her attention away from the image of Leslie’s tongue erotically licking and sucking on her lollipop. Sandy had to admit both of them looked really hot.

The clicking of heels brought attention to the arrival of Ms. Frost. Her attire as usual was hot enough to start a fire. She was dressed in a shamelessly brief, tight micro skirt, and a buttoned bolero jacket, all in the finest silk. The silvery white jacket had silver buttons and silver trim. The way her cleavage thrust up out of the lapels of the coat indicated that she probably had nothing on underneath. The outfit clung deliciously to a figure conjured up by a very talented erotic artist.

“Attention Girls, good morning. I see you’ve all been following the rules.” Leslie groaned out loud causing everyone to giggle. Sandy felt her nipples stiffen at the compliment. Ms. Frost Turned on the projector and the speakers causing the background hum that had been with them since day one. The shapely teacher waited till Leslie calmed down a bit, though she was still a bit flushed and then continued.

“Today we will go over your next two rules and then learn about different after school curriculums that you can engage in, though I’m sure many of you have already discovered a few activities on your own. Sandy remembered the library the night before and the extra curricular activities she had engaged in. Thinking about how she had sucked off one cute guy while another had slid his throbbing firm...Sandy bit her lower lip, she was getting way too turned on way too fast. Ms. Frost punched a few keys and two new sentences appeared on the lightly rainbow hued screen

All girls must remain in the peak physical conditioning

All Girls must wear sexy and desirable underwear at all times

Sandy stared blankly at the rules flickering on the screen. Peak physical condition? sexy underwear? That seemed incredibly inappropriate... didn’t it? All the girls sat in silence for a few seconds. Before any of them could say anything their sexy teacher spoke up.

“Now before you ask, the reason for these two rules makes perfect sense. First, for a girl to have a healthy mind she must have a healthy body. This means you girls should put at least an hour into some form of exercise everyday to ensure you stay trim fit and attractive. No one wants to talk to a slob or a girl who is overweight. Only girls who are slender and attractive have a chance to succeed. It is after all a very masculine world we live in; and men will prefer to hire a girl who is both smart and pretty. Doesn’t that make sense?”

All the girls nodded dully, Sandy didn’t think that made much sense but didn’t want to be impolite and after all if her superiors said it was true then it must be…mustn’t it? Sandy found it hard to think clearly with the constant shifting on the screen and the buzzing in the background

”Now secondly, when a girl wears sexy under things like silk thongs, stockings, garter belts and body stockings, she feels more feminine and sure of her place in the world. A confident girl is a happy girl. And we want all our girls here to be happy. Besides, don’t you think boys will find you much more appealing knowing you have a sexy pair of panties that they can look forward to seeing or a lacy bra to show off your darling little titties. I’ll let you in on a secret, I only wear the sexiest slightest underwear and I feel absolutely wonderful about myself everyday.” Ms. Frost hiked up her skirt to reveal a wispy bit of silky panties that barely covered her most tantalizing parts. Sandy struggled to find some voice but instead found herself staring in rapture at her teacher’s sexy undergarments like they held some mystical spell over her. Ms. Frost lowered her skirt back down.

“Now if there are now questions will start the presentation” Without waiting for an answer Ms. Frost dimmed the lights and turned up the speakers.

Sandy shook her head at the sound of a loud clap.

“Time to go girls’’ Sang Ms Frost with a dazzling smile. Sandy shook her head to clear the cobwebs. Once again she had apparently fazed out during the presentation. As she tried to regain a sense of focus she felt something wet on her fingers. Looking down she realized in horror that her panties were soaked and that she had been stroking her inner thigh very close to her throbbing pussy. God she was horny. Horribly embarrassed Sandy looked around to make sure she had not been observed. Next to her Tara’s hand was drifting across her breasts while she stared dreamily at the teacher. Kelly was flushed and sucking on her knuckle greedily. Sandy glanced passed the busty redhead and gasped in shock. Leslie was slumped down low in her chair sucking on her thumb and panting heavily. Her barely there thong bulged as her fingers on her other hand slowly worked themselves in and out of her pussy. Sandy stared in shock as Leslie fingered herself not ten feet away, apparently oblivious to everything but getting herself off.

“My god what is she doing?” Sandy gasped. Tara shook herself out of her fugue state to see what Sandy was looking at. Her eyes widened

“That is so hot” she breathed

“What?” Sandy asked looking at the taller girl in astonishment

“I mean she’s got to stop” Tara blushed bright red and turned away from Sandy in embarrassment

Ms Frost noticed the Asian girl wantonly playing with herself in the front row

“Leslie….LESLIE!!” Leslie jumped in surprise and then stopped. She looked down at herself and then looked around in horror.

“Oh god I’m I’m sorry what….What’s going on?” Leslie looked around in confusion apparently just realizing where she was. Her face burned crimson

“Will you please follow me?” asked Ms Frost sternly. Looking embarrassed and scared Leslie disengaged her hand from her soaked underwear and grabbing her purse, nervously walked up to the stage.

“Girls, I’ll see you tomorrow. Don’t be late and don’t forget your new rules” With that she spun on her 5 inch heel and walked primly out of the auditorium with a mortified Asian girl in tow.

Sandy hurried outside with her two friends. “Did you guys see that? Leslie was just…. masturbating right there in front of us. You know, I think there is something weird going on at this School.”

Tara looked at her quizzically, “What are you talking about Sandy, what do you mean “weird””

“What do I mean!!? Did you not….I mean look at.. Well first..” Sandy stammered in disbelief

Kelly, who didn’t seem to be paying much attention, waved to a couple of girls off in the distance. “Hey sorry Sandy, Toni and Lily are waiting for me. And I need to go buy some lingerie if I’m going to make it in time to the gym tonight. I gotta run. See ya”

Yeah but...” Sandy stammered but Kelly was already wiggling off to meet with two stunningly hot girls in micro-skirts and halter-tops.

“She’s right I have to go shopping too. I mean I have bunch of thongs and some lace panties I picked up but I don’t have any really sexy underwear, especially lingerie”

“No wait …” But Tara had already taken off too. “There is something wrong going on here” she finished weakly. Dejected Sandy headed back to her dorm. She was unsure what to do. She was afraid to go to the library for fear that she might run onto Jason and Tom again...or any hot guy and end up getting her brains fucked out again. and her friends were apparently too...whatever they were to be any help either.

As she headed back to the dorm, lost in thought Sandy inexplicably found herself at the school Gym. For a few seconds she wondered how she had arrived here. She hadn’t been planning on coming to the gym at all. Sandy walked in the entrance area and looked around blankly. The Gym seems wide and spacious with lots of little rooms for private work out sessions. There was a decent amount of equipment but not very many weights or muscle building equipment. Everything there seemed to focus on making a more toned, leaner body. Sandy decided she didn’t need to be here and turned to leave when a chipper voice stopped her

“Hi there.” Sandy turned around to come face to face with an astonishingly pretty girl with long raven hair and perfect makeup in a pink lace body stocking and neon red track shoes. The outfit looked like it would dissolve if she got too wet

“Hi I’m Michelle, you must be new here. I know all the girls who work out here at the school and I’ve never seen you here before. I’m in charge of the gym!!”

“Uhh Hi” Sandy was a tad taken aback by Michelle’s enthusiasm, and her outfit which oozed sex appeal. Michelle’s body was long and lean. Sandy admired her nicely shaped breasts. She was a little bigger than Sandy, especially with her firm nipples jutting out of the shamelessly tight outfit. Sandy tried not to stare “Umm yeah I’m new. My names Sandy”

“Well Sandy do you have any work out clothes?”

Sandy looked at the voluptuous trainer speculatively “Um no I don’t. I wasn’t actually coming to work out. I just stopped by to umm see the gym I guess.” Sandy wasn’t really sure why she had stopped in at all.

“Well that’s not a problem. Michelle looked Sandy over appreciatively. “I think I have just the outfit that would look great on you, heck I got a bunch so you can choose the one that looks hottest. Let’s get you dressed and get you started”

“What…no wait I don’t think I should”

Michelle’s friendly demeanor subdued immediately. She fixed Sandy with a cool stare. “You’re not going to say no are you, to the person in charge” she asked with a slight reproach. “Besides, isn’t it the rule that you’re supposed to get at least an hour of fitness a day. Have you had your hour today Sandy?”

“Uhh well I umm” Sandy stammered, taken off guard by Michelle’s sudden change in personality. She realized that this person was her superior. She couldn’t turn down her superior, it was against the rules. Also the rules stated she needed to exercise. Sandy needed to obey the rules. She shook her head confusedly. “Ummm I better get…” but before she could mount any meaningful protest Michelle grabbed her hand and yanked her inside the gym proper.

“Hey don’t worry about it, I’ll get you the perfect outfit and we’ll do a quick workout. Trust me you’ll love what I can do for you” Sandy watched the way Michelle’s perfect rear swayed as she walked.

Pulling her hand out of Michelle’s, Sandy rallied one last protest “I really have to get going, I’m sorry. I’m sorry, I’ll come back later”

With surprising forcefulness the sexy gym trainer whirled on Sandy. “No, you haven’t had your work out today. You will go into the changing room, you will put on the outfit I picked out for you and you will work out for at least an hour, as laid out by the rules. Now, you’re being rude and disrespectful and disobedient. Do you want to be a bad girl and get punished or do you want to be a good girl and do as you’re told?”

“Oh God!” Sandy mewled out loud as a bolt of arousal fired through her like wildfire. Her knees buckled and She had to lean on the wall with both hands to keep from falling. “Please!” she moaned. “Please stop I, I need you—I mean I need to...” She shuddered with lust. Her pussy was humming. Sandy cheeks burned in shame as she tried to regain her equilibrium. After a few seconds, Sandy meekly stepped through the door, defeated. “ I’ll be a good girl,” she said quietly and her pussy thrummed with pleasure.

Minutes later Sandy found herself in one of the personal exercise rooms with Michelle behind her. The outfit she had been provided with was a tight bright pink spandex that clung to her body like paint. Looking in the mirror Sandy thought she should be shooting some sort of gym themed soft porn video.

“Ok Sandy spread your legs wide and bend over, try to touch your toes but don’t bend your knees just lean down and slowly come back up. I’ll be right behind you, don’t worry.” Michelle slid her hands slowly down Sandy’s side until she gently gripped her by the hips. Sandy bit her lip nervously. She was acutely aware of the closeness of the trainer behind her. Doing as she was instructed Sandy spread her legs open and then slowly bent over. As both of them were facing the large mirror, the swell of sandy breasts were soon revealed by the scooped neck halter-top that Michelle had gotten for her. Sandy hoped Michelle was not paying attention to how hard her nipples were.

“Very good Sandy” cooed Michelle from behind her, smiling wickedly. Sandy took a sharp intake of breath as a small wave of pleasure radiated out from her tingling pussy at her teacher’s compliment. “Now come back up..slowly, and back down…very slowly. Hmm, you’re doing great. Now back down and hold it….good girl Sandy”

Sandy gasped. Every compliment from the luscious trainer sent another wave of pleasure through Sandy. She found herself breathing harder and harder. She became increasingly aroused. She dearly wished Michelle would stop complimenting her as she was having trouble concentrating with the intense buzzing between her legs. Michelle kept Sandy bent at a ninety-degree angle her breasts revealed by her skimpy top and her spandex clad rear thrust out. Michelle slid her hands off Sandy’s hips and began to massage her rear softly. Sandy moaned softly

“Ohh baby you are something special, aren’t you. You have such a cute sexy rear and so firm. You’ve been a very good girl haven’t you?”

Sandy mind was awash in lust “Please” she moaned softly “Please stop”

“Stop what baby? We’re just working out, No don’t stand back up, just stay there. Hmmm you have such a cute rear end. And such nice titties. Ok, stand back up.” Michelle slid her hands up Sandy’s sides to her firm breasts and gently squeezed them eliciting a squeak from the sex drunk girl.

“I like your titties Sandy I like how your cute nipples stick out when you’re turned on baby. Do you like this? Do you like it when I squeeze your titties?” Michelle leaned and nibbles on Sandy’s ear

“Say it baby, say you like it when I squeeze your titties”

“Please Michelle” Sandy moaned “Please don’t”

“Just say it baby, say I love it when you squeeze my titties”

“Ohh no I ..I don’t oh god please please don’t”

Michelle traced her hands up and playfully pinched Sandy’s herd nipples. The sheer stretchy fabric offered little to dull the sensation and Sandy moaned in sexual need

“Come on baby tell me you like it when I squeeze you pretty titties”

“I like it when you oh god I like it..when you …huh you oh squeeze my breasts”

“No baby I said titties tell me you want me to squeeze your pretty titties”

“Noooo it’s too embarrassing please Michelle I ..Ohhhh ohhh god don’t make me”

Michelle began to simultaneously pinch Sandy’s nipples and squeeze her pert pair in a semi circular motion

It was too much for Sandy

“Oh Michelle” she gasped. “I love it when you …oh oh squ.. squeeze my pretty tit…oh..oh god my pretty titties. Please Michelle play with my pretty titties” She screamed

Michelle smiled and tugged sharply on Sandy’s nipples causing her to emit a huge squeal of pleasure

“Good girl baby, you’re a very good girl”

Sandy’s knees almost buckled as the words of praise shot straight to her creaming pussy. She couldn’t believe she was about to cum from just having her bre..her pretty titties squeezed

“Now bend back over that’s right stick you sexy little rear out, look at yourself in the mirror. All hot and horny your face flushed with lust” Michelle hand returned to caressing sandy bubble butt. Sandy was panting heavily trying to keep control. She desperately wanted to slide her hands in her soaked pussy and get herself off but Michelle wouldn’t let her do that…maybe.

“Mm baby you’re so sexy and ooh you’re so wet” Michelle traced her hand to the wet spot between Sandy’s legs and lightly caressed back and forth

Sandy moaned out loud and thrust her ass higher into the air giving her sex pot trainer better access to her needful pussy

Michelle laughed. “Aww baby, it looks like you need something. Do you need something? She lightly caressed Sandys soaked pussy with her middle finger. Sandy was panting heavily from arousal. She needed to cum so badly

“Ye…Yes Michelle”

“What is it Sandy, tell me what you want”

“Please” Sandy grunted trying to get Michelle to stroke harder by wiggling her rear. “Please don’t make me”

“Aww sweet little girl, I don’t know what you want if you don’t ask for it” She pressed a little harder teasingly. Sandy was on the brink of total meltdown.

“Please Michelle…Please make me….” Sandy’s face burned in embarrassment and sexual heat “I want you to make me….cum”

Smiling wide Michelle pulled Sandy down onto the mat, then onto the astonished girl “Well since you’re such a good girl” In minutes Sandy’s screams of pleasure echoed throughout the gym.

Sandy wobbled sex drunk back to her dorm, her body still tingling from her “workout” session and her brain barely able to focus. She made it to her room and collapsed on her bed hugging a pillow and smiling. As she drifted off all she could think of was how much of a good girl she was.

Sometime later Sandy woke up and looked around blearily. She had killed a good few hours with her unexpected nap. As she tried to regain focus the discoveries of the day came flooding back. No longer addled with arousal she was able to think clearly again and the concerns of the morning crashed full force into her.

“Oh my god! I have to talk to the other girls. They need to know there is something wrong with this school. Maybe..Maybe if I can talk to them one on one I can get them to understand that something super weird is happening here.”

She hurriedly got dressed in what she was sure was a very appropriate and non sexual outfit and hurried out of the building.

Leslie’s dorm was the closest so Sandy decided to head there first. It took a little longer than usual cause she wasn’t used to wearing shoes with 3 inch thick platforms and 6 inch heels but she knew with enough practice she’d be able to master it. After all, she was one of the smartest girls at that school. She got to Leslies dorm and headed to her room. Sandy was surprised to see several young guys hanging out chatting with all the hotties there. The school was supposed to be all girls yet these guys looked like they belonged, or at least visited a lot. A couple of them smiled as she walked past and she found herself smiling warmly in return.

By the time Sandy made her way to Leslie’s room she had already been chatted up by three hot guys and was feeling particularly frisky. She was unsure if the sheer stretch top shirt that had party girl written in big pink letters was such a good idea especially since without a bra it made quite a show of how hard her nipples were. Sandy stood outside the dorm for a few moments planning what she would say. Then she grabbed the door handle and started to step into Leslies cluttered room. Leslie was nowhere to be seen. Instead some totally hot guy was sitting in Leslies desk chair with his lead tilted back smiling. He seemed to be lost in thought. She was about to say something when movement caught her eye. Now she could see what the stud was thinking about. Leslie, dressed in a pink see-through babydoll with matching stockings and candy pink high heeled slides, was on her knees in front of his chair. She had his cock in her mouth and was blowing him with her eyes closed dreamily, sliding her glossy pink lips almost lazily up and down his shaft. Sandy bit her lower lip in arousement. This was so hot she could just stand there and finger herself while watching the Asian sex bomb happily work the sexy young mans cock.

Leslie had little red bows on her stocking tops and in her hair which was done up in pigtails. Sandy had to admire her nicely shaped titties. She was smaller than Sandy but perhaps a bit perkier, especially with her nipples standing up like that. She was stroking herself through her flimsy panties as she fondled his member with her other hand. The boy moaned contentedly.

Leslie let him slide out for a moment. She tongued his glans looking up with puppy dog eyes. “Please, Tommy, gimme another load,” she begged. “I want you to think I’m a good girl.” He grunted again as her lips descended.

Sandy backed quietly out of the room. Maybe this wasn’t the best time to talk about her theories. She looked around helplessly. Maybe Kelly would be a better idea. Sandy turned decisively on her high heels and headed toward the other dorm where she stayed.

Sandy wiggled up the stairs to where Kelly was staying. There didn’t seem to be as many guys here for which Sandy was glad for. The sight of Leslie worshiping Tommy’s cock had gotten her pretty worked up, and she’d probably jump the next guy who hit on her. Looking around there didn’t seem to be a lot of girls either. Sandy slowly walked up to Kelly’s room glancing in each of the open doorways as she passed. One or two girls dressed in slinky nighties and matching bra and garter sets were doing their hair or flipping through magazines. A little farther on she saw two well-figured students gossiping on a bed together. The girls were whispering to each other. Their mouths were so close together that they almost looked like they were kissing. One was wearing sexy, lace-patterned stockings, a matching thong and no top. Her nipples were stiff with excitement. The other wore a sheer teddy with big red bows. Both had well heeled mules on

Sandy got to Kelly’s door and saw that it was already partly open. She heard voices and quietly peeked in. Kelly and three other girls were all piled on the bed together. All of them were dressed in skimpy tight and see through lingerie. The color pink was prominently featured. Kelly was in the center of the three girls. One, a sexy blond in a matching lace bra and panty set, was behind Kelly and the other two, a brunette in a satin teddy and a redhead in a pink thong with nothing on top, flanked her on each side. All of them had on stockings and vampish heels. Sandy’s eyes widened. Kelly’s arms were being held behind her back and the girls on her sides had her legs spread wide. The red head was slowly stroking Kelly’s pussy through her soaked panties while the brunette slid a large gleaming silver dildo in and out of Kelly’s o shaped lips. Kelly was struggling to get away but not very hard. Her three tormentors had her held down tight.

The blond hottie behind Kelly was whispering softly in her ear between playful nibbles and kisses. “That’s right Kelly, get the dildo good and wet. Because when you finally break down and agree to be our pet for the semester it’s going to be your reward”

It looked like Kelly was trying to protest but was failing. Her eyes were rolling up in her head as little spasms of pleasure caused her to quiver. Sandy could see her trying to grind her pelvis into the hand of the girl stroking her sex. But she just grinned mischievously and kept lightly stroking, not letting Kelly cum. The blonde with dildo slid it out of Kelly’s mouth and held it up in front of her eyes. It glistened in the light and Kelly stared at it transfixed as though she was being hypnotized.

“So” whispered the blonde between licks and nibbles. “Are you gonna be our little sex toy, or do we have to keep you all hot and horny for much longer. I know you want this, I know you want to do every little thing we tell you. You want to be the best little sex kitten we’ve ever had don’t you?

Kelly moaned in need. “Please,” she begged softly. “I’m so horny. Please let me cum”

“Not till you agree to be our toy.” whispered the redhead who deftly slipped her hand into Kelly panties for a moment before bringing it out to continue her teasing. Kelly moaned and thrust out her pelvis desperately trying not to break contact. The brunette girl licked her lips and repositioned herself so she could tease and suck on Kelly’s titties. It was too much and with tears in her eyes Kelly finally caved

“Yes I’ll be your sex toy!!” She begged “You can do whatever you want to me and I’ll do everything you tell me. Oh god I’m your little slave!”

The three girls giggled together. “Very good Kelly, now you get your reward.” With a squeeze on a hidden button the dildo began to buzz excitedly. Sandy turned around and tottered off as fast as her towering heels would let her, but not before she heard Kelly’s screams of pleasure erupt from behind her.

“God” heh panted her sexual thermostat reaching crtitcal. “They’re both too far gone, What am I going to do?” She had on last option. Tara seemed still put together…she hoped. If she could get through to her then she could figure out how to get out of this. Taras dorm was the last of the three and Sandy hurried across campus as fast her high heels would let her

Sandy knocked on Tara’s door quietly. After her experience with the other two she didn’t want to charge in and stumble across an embarrassing situation. Besides, she needed a few moments to get calmed down. With all the cute guys and oversexed hotties she kept running into as well as what her two other friends were up too. Sandy was about ready to yank down her micro skirt and finger herself into orgasmic bliss in the hallway. Sandy listened at the door but couldn’t hear anything so she knocked again a little louder. The door swung open a little from the force. With the door open Sandy definitely could hear something. It sounded like muffled gasps coming in quick succession with an accompanying tinkling sound. Worried and a bit curious Sandy quietly poked her head in. Her hand flew to her mouth to suppress the gasp at the image that greeted her. Tara lay on her back on the bed with her legs spread wide eagerly pleasuring herself with both hands. She was dressed in a yellow body stocking made of some sheer lacy material that might have dissolved if it got wet. On her feet were yellow mules trimmed with fur and sporting ridiculously high platforms and 5 inch heels. A collar with a bell around her neck jingled with every pelvic thrust she made. Fingerless elbow gloves made of the same sexy stretchy material as her semi transparent body stocking went up to her elbows. She was wearing bright lipstick and subtle, artfully applied make-up that further enhanced her natural beauty. Her gorgeous blonde hair pooled like gold around her face. Tara’s eyes were closed as she tilted her head back and moaned softly.

“I’m a good girl I’m such a sexy little good girl yes oh...oh...oh god make me obey the rules and be a good girl”

Sandy just stood there in shock. Before her was a beautiful girl wantonly playing with herself dressed up like some perpetually horny sex kitten. Tara’s supple breasts bounced playfully beneath the straining body stocking. Her hardened nipples,barely concealed by embroidered flowers that decorated the outfit. Sandy’s breath came in shorter gasps and without realizing it her hand drifted up her top and began to gently fondle her own sensitive breast. Suddenly, in the hall behind Sandy a door slammed. Tara stopped at the sound and looked up to spy the micro skirted beauty standing there staring at her. Sandy froze and for a few seconds they stared at each other.

“Well hello there sexy.” Tara smiled and disengaging her hand from her pussy, she licked her fingers clean with a wicked smile. She rolled off her back and onto her stomach watching Sandy intently.

Sandy didn’t know what to do. She knew she should just leave but for some reason her body wasn’t listening to her. “Umm Hi Tara” she said simply

Tara chewed her lower lip briefly “Hiiiii.” She responded with a knowing look in her eyes. Suddenly she crawled up off the bed and sauntered towards Sandy like a hungry jungle cat. Sandy was unable to move, hypnotized by the slow wiggle of her hips and the soft bounce of her firm breasts. Tara reached past Sandy and pushed the door shut and suddenly Sandy found herself very close to the intoxicating teen. Tara leaned into Sandy so that their soft breasts were pushed together and licked her cherry red lips seductively.

“You see something you like?” she whispered and leaned forward pushing Sandy up against the door.

“Wait Tara Stop …you have to... I mean there’s something being...” Sandy squirmed helplessly as Tara brought her wet lips inched away from Sandy’s own. “I, I, I’m not sure we. . . we should. . . we . . Ohhhhhhhh!” Sandy felt Tara’s questing fingers lightly trace up her exposed side and a shiver went through her whole body.

“Mmmm Sandy you’re such a little hottie, aren’t you,” Tara whispered. “You get me all turned on, you know that. When I see you parading your sexy little body around I want to do all kinds of naughty things.” Tara began to plant little kisses up and down Sandy’s neck while undulating her body against her.

Sandy tried to push her away but there wasn’t anywhere she could touch that didn’t seem erotic. “Oh god that’s nice I mean Tara please, they’re trying to do something to us here. Ms Frost is like…I don’t know…turning us into bim…”

Tara cut her off. “You think I’m pretty don’t you?” Her hand continued to lightly caress Sandy’s waist drifting closer and closer to the hem of her too short skirt. “You think I’m sexy right?”

“What? Yes I mean no I mean…what does that have to do with what’s…”

Tara’s hand discovered the wisp of underwear that Sandy had on and she began to stroke it teasingly. Sandy let out a high pitched moan. Tara pouted and looked deep into Sandy’s eyes “IF you think I’m sexy then why won’t you let me make you cum.”

“Muh muh make me cum?” Taras stroking was driving her crazy

“Please baby please let me make you cum. Please let me obey the rules.” Tara begged. Deftly she slid her hand into Sandy’s soaked underwear.

It was too much for Sandy to take. Her lust addled brain finally caved to Tara’s sexual assault. “Yes!!” she screamed “Yes make me cum oh god make me cum so hard!”

Sandy grabbed Tara’s head and savagely kissed the taller blond. The two girls’ heads turned back and forth as they necked and tongued. Tara’s hands were everywhere and Sandy found herself becoming increasingly undressed. All thoughts of protest were washed away clean by Taras hands cupping and squeezing her suddenly bare breasts. Soon Sandy found herself devoid of all her clothes but her high-heels, stockings and tiny microfiber thong. The girls fell onto Tara’s bed while Tara groped and pawed at her mewling with sexual need. Sandy could barely think straight with the over aroused sex bomb climbing all over her. Tara was kissing and tonguing her soft breasts, while one hand plunged eagerly in Sandy’s wet pussy. Sandy held the sex kitten’s head against her chest with both hands, while she moaned and cried in pleasure. The bed creaked and bounced while Tara’s tongue lapped and adored her friends’ luscious tits.

The two girls coupled rambunctiously on the bed, touching and stroking and kissing everywhere. Sandy felt her peak approaching. She wiggled her hips in time with Tara’s eager tongue. She couldn’t remember when Tara’s tongue had replaced her fingers. “Oh god!” she cried out, stiffening. “Oh god oh god oh god oh god Oh God Oh God OH GAAAAAAAWD!” Her orgasm was hard and deep and left her quivering in pleasure. A few minutes later, when Sandy had stopped twitching, Tara slid back up to face her. Sandy was damp with perspiration and out of breath. The blonde girl kissed her tenderly and Sandy could taste herself on Taras lips..

“Ok baby, your turn,” Tara smiled.