The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. This work contains scenes of explicit sex between adults and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction please do not read or download this file. Because this is a fantasy, characters in this work engage in unprotected sex in a universe where AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases do not exist. In reality sex without protection is unwise and nothing in this work should be taken as condoning such activity, or any of the other activities depicted herein.

Thanks To Downing Street for inspiring this. If you like this story and would like to see more or thought it was dumb and want me to quit, please let me know. Comments and crits are welcome

School Rules

by Rayphoton

()

Day 5

Sandy and Tara barely made it to their orientation class the next morning. Tara had easily convinced the easily stimulated Sandy to enjoy a wild night of sexual debauchery that had gone well into the early morning. Sandy was woken up to a tongue filled kiss and the two had necked eagerly for an hour before they realized they had to be at their final orientation class. Getting dressed had taken more time than expected as well as both of them had to make sure that they were dressed appropriately. Slight, tight and sexy was apparently what was appropriate.

Tara was wearing a drum tight leather skirt that barely covered her upper thighs with long sparkly stockings and slick black platform heels with at least 6 inches of heel. She wore a very short jacket over a lacy bra that showed off a great deal of her attractive breasts. Not having her own clothes to choose from Sandy found herself decked out in tight shiny blue miniskirt made of a very sheer stretchy material and wearing fishnet hose. A white leather bustier that barely fit caused her cleavage to spill forth and barely cover her perpetually hard nipples. Her glossy red Mary-Janes were appropriately high heeled as well with 2 inch thick soles. Walking was difficult but if she took small steps she could manage. Both girls makeup and hair were perfect: and as the previous days rules had instructed, they had managed to find the wispiest pair of panties Tara had available.

They were a few moments late and everyone was already in the room when they snuck in. Ms. Frost who was as always dressed in a ultra sexy short skirt and jacket outfit the was barely decent gave them disapproving glances but didn’t comment. Leslie was wearing a traditional Japanese schoolgirl outfit with white knee high socks; except her skirt was barely long enough to cover her panties and her ridiculously high platform boots were glossy pink. With her hair done up in pigtails and her make up full of glitter she looked like a pop idol in a fantasy school outfit. She waved dreamily at Sandy and Tara and blew a big pink bubble, apparently having forgotten the previous days handplay. Kelly was also dressed in a smokin hot outfit that might have burned down her dorm. The sexy redhead wearing an elaborately girlish set. Her cotton miniskirt was baby blue and flippy, held around her hips with a little gold chain. She wore a tight-fitting pink half-top above it, designed to provocatively display the skirt with matching bikini-style bra underneath. White stockings ended at mid-thigh, complementing the glossy red patent platform Mary-Janes on her feet. Her elbow gloves and the lacey bow in her dark hair were also red, like her long fingernails. The whole effect was like the hot teenage sex-doll. Sandy thought she looked ace.

“Welcome girls to the last day of your induction class and I must say I’m very proud of you. You have all conformed to the new rules exceedingly well, You’re all very good girls.” There was a gasp of pleasure from the young ladies as she spoke.

“Today will be the final two rules. They’re very important and I want you to pay close attention.” Ms Frost Adjusted the speaker so the loud humming was much louder than usual and turned the screen on. The shifting rainbow hues made Sandy’s head go light. She briefly wondered if she could play with herself while the lights were low, or maybe Tara could do it for her. She giggled softly.

“The first rule is All women are to be sexually available at all times.”

Sandy’s brain suddenly clicked back into focus. Wait...what?

Sandy could barely believe it but there was the rule printed right up there on the screen. She looked in shock at the other three girls and gasped as she realized they were staring with rapt fascination at the screen, apparently unconcerned with this new outlandish rule. Ms Frost continued speaking.

“How can a young lady expect to be taken care of if she’s nor readily available to serve a man at any time. As I’m sure you’re all aware, men like their women to be hot horny and eager to please anytime they have an urge. You all agree, don’t you?

“Yes Ms. Frost!” The other 3 girls responded in unison.

Sandy looked on in outrage and shock. Her mouth worked but no sounds came out. Suddenly she remembered something that had previously fled her mind. She and the other girls were being turned into some kind of simpering…sex dolls. Sandy gasped out loud. How had she forgotten?

“And finally the last rule. A Women’s only goal is to please a man in every way. You must all work hard to make sure that men are happy and satisfied. Whether its dressing appropriately, staying sexy or being his little sex toy. All your goals must be in keeping a man happy.”

Sandy couldn’t take it anymore. How could this be happening, how could she have not been able to remember her previous discoveries, why weren’t the other girls saying anything. Sandy looked down in horror at the outlandishly erotic outfit that she herself was wearing. Rage erupted from her like a volcano. She stood up almost falling over in her new high heels.

“Ms. Frost. Like oh my god?” she winced at the little girl’s voice she had taken on without even realizing it. “What are you doing! What are you doing to...us...to me?” Her voice rose in shock and indignation. “I was right all along. You have been up to something. Those... rules..and the sound …and the screen…those are all subliminal things. You’ve been brainwashing us; all of us. “How could you! I’m.... I’m... somebody’s going to find out about this!” Her voice was shaking. She turned to the other girls who were staring at her blankly. “Look what we’re being turned into!” she yelled.

Tara smiled blankly ”Gee Sandy what’s the matter, we’re just learning the rules”

Sandy backed away from Tara as though she was a poisonous snake. She looked desperately at the other girls but all she got was blank simpering smiles and vapid giggles. She looked at Ms Frost angrily. “You turned us into this, why?”

Ms Frost looked back at her with a hint of sadness. “I’m just following the rules Sandy, We all follow the rules here.”

The surrealness was terrifying and she took a step back “Im…Im gonna tell someone…the police or the newspaper…or someone!” A wild idea hit her, I’m going to go right to the Headmaster and threaten to blow this whole thing open unless he fixes this.” Sandy turned on her heels and as fast as she could (which wasn’t very fast because her wobbly heels were so high) and wiggled her way out of the amphitheater.

She minced and wiggled across the campus with her arms down and hands held out at right angles to maintain balance on her stacked heels. She headed toward the large stately building where she knew the Headmaster’s Office was. Sandy was acutely aware of how every girl there was a walking school girl fetish, and how totally hot they all..NO..she was not gonna fantasize about rubbing her body over theirs and kissing their firm ..Sandy gritted her teeth and pointedly looked down at the ground to avoid seeing the school hotties prancing around. When she got to the main building she marched in and walked up to the receptionist with determination and then stopped with a startled cry.

The receptionist was a young and strikingly attractive blonde with a figure that could stop traffic. The tight, stretch-fit minidress she was wearing would have been provocative in a nightclub, much less in prestigious university. It was deeply scooped in front, presenting her round, heavy breasts to everyone who cared to look her way.

“Can I help you?” she asked with a dazzling smile

“Uhh..I..need to like talk to the Headmaster…immediately!”

“Oh he’s busy right now. Can I possibly take a Hey what are you doing!!?’’ The receptionist cried out as Sandy ignored her and barged past, shoving the large oak door behind her open.

Sandy stopped and stared in shock at the scene in front of her. Bent over the desk was Leslie still dressed in her fetish Japanese school girl outfit. Her hair was done up in pigtails and she had on bright pink lipstick with sparkly eyeshadow. A neon pink streak ran through her jet black hair. She looked like a pop star from Japan. She was grasping the edge of the desk panting and squealing as a tall, sinister yet strikingly handsome man was calmly fucking her from behind. Leslie’s eyes were half open and she wore an expression of pure rapture as her tongue hung out. Sandy took a step back and looked around the room in horror. Sitting in a chair watching her intently was Ms. Frost and on the other side of the room watching the young Asian girl getting hammered was Michelle dressed in a neon orange her spandex exercise outfit that clung to her tempting body like paint. Sandy’s pussy tingled as she remembered Michelle’s special workout and she had to forcefully ignore it. Michelle looked at and licked her lips hungrily.

“What…what’s going on? Are..are the Headmaster?” asked Sandy in horror. Despite her outrage, the image of Leslie being taken from behind was intensely arousing. From the happy sex drunk look on her face Leslie must have been a very good girl today . The man she assumed to be the Headmaster screwing her into submissions looked so powerful, so in control.

“Well, yes..yes I am” she grinned wolfishly as continued to leisurely pump into the panting girl. He turned to Ms. Frost “Is this the one who’s shaking off some of the conditioning?”

Ms Frost nodded and mumbled “Yes Sir” under her breath submissively.

The Headmaster looked Sandy up and down appreciatively. Sandy blushed like a schoolgirl being leered at for the first time.

“Well she looks like she picked up most of it, but I guess there’s always going to be one or two who have a resistance to conditioning.” He pulled out of Leslie whose eyes fluttered open.

“Nooooo” she whined like a little girl whose candy had been taken away. “Wanna cum, Wanna be a good girl” She wiggled her rear and looked over her shoulder, pouting and silently begging him to resume with a pleading look.

He chuckled and smirked. “Michelle, will you kindly keep our new student occupied while I attend to this issue?” Michelle grinned evilly and strutted over to Leslie taking the Headmaster’s place behind her. She roughly shoved Leslie back down onto the desk with one hand pinning her there and then using two fingers from her free hand began to finger Leslies soaked pussy. The over sexed asian let out a squeal and began to moan louder as her eyes rolled back in her head. Sandy found her thermostat steadily rising from watching how Michelle so easily dominated the Asian sex kitten.

“Well missy you’ve been a particular trouble here to us. Girls who don’t pick up the conditioning can be such a bother.” He remarked as he turned to pour himself a glass of water from a pitcher on a small desk behind him.

Sandy tore her eyes away from the erotic spectacle of Michelle and Leslie and tried to ignore her squeals of pleasure. She pointed “What’s going on here? What have you done to everybody here? What have you done to me?”

“Well, here at Downing Academy for Girls we take girls and train them, well brainwash them actually, to be perfect wives. Then men of wealth and power come here and pay exorbitant amounts to have some fetching 20 year old be their perfect willing trophy wife.” The Domineeering Headmaster thought about it for a bit “Well …I suppose sex slave is also an applicable term.”

Sandy reeled at the calmness of his explanation. “How..How do you do this?” Pointing at Michelle and Ms Frost who remained sitting and quiet “Did they help you do this?”

“Well, Michelle here seems to take great pleasure in teaching the girls how to be obedient so no real controlling was necessary. We just offered her the job and she leapt on the opportunity to keep the girls in shape. I guess she went in for “fringe benefits.” He smiled mirthlessly at his joke as Michelle continued to finger Leslie, occasionally stopping to give her pert behind a nice smack “But as I said before some manage to resist the part of the training that makes them accept what’s happening. The luscious Ms Frost here was one of them. Isn’t that right Alice?” Ms Frost looked up and gave a small curt smile. “Since she didn’t pick up the training completely we just kept her on here to help with the new girls, Because, even though she knows what she’s doing” he continued “And as much as she may not want to, she is unable to disobey my orders. Like when I say, Mrs Frost... I want you to play with yourself for a bit.”

Ms Frost’s cheeks reddened with shame, but she nodded “Yes Sir” and wiggled her skirt up revealing the microfiber lace panties she favored. Spreading her legs, she slid her hand down into her panties and Sandy watched in shock as she began to piston her fingers in and out. It didn’t take long before she started to pant and gyrate her hips.

“See, completely under our control. Like you are. You just don’t realize it yet. Now Sandy, really, let’s just make this easy, why don’t you get on your hands and knees and come over here. I have an assignment you can take care of right now.” The Headmaster turned and walked from behind the desk finally exposing his fully erect cock. Sandy’s eyes fixated on it and without realizing she took a step forward. Then with a violent shake of her head she tore her eyes away from the mesmerizing sight in front of her

“No” she cried ”I’m not your slave!”

The man smiled arrogantly. “Of course you aren’t. But of course pleasuring men is one of the rules. You have to follow the rules you know. You want to be a good girl...right?”

Sandy moaned as sexual heat shot through her. He was right; she had to follow the rules. Wait no she didn’t, she had just been brainwashed to follow them. All she had to do was take his wonderfully perfect cock in her mouth and….no she had to get out of there. It was just his long cock looked so yummy yummy. Her mouth started to water.

“Noooo” she moaned like a petulant little girl being told to go to bed , “I won’t!”

The Headmaster looked disappointed. “Well if you don’t follow the rules Sandy I guess you’re being a bad girl. You don’t want to be a bad girl do you?”

Sandy’s brain exploded with lust and she fell to her knees. “Oh god” she moaned helplessly. She began to fondle her breast lovingly, “I…please…Don’t …” the words bad girl had triggered an intense surge of arousal that almost made her cum where she was standing .

“That’s right Sandy you’re being a bad girl. Don’t you want to be a good girl instead?”

She groaned loudly again. Sandy was so desperate with lust she was on the verge of yanking down her panties and frantically masturbating right there on the floor, no matter who was watching. Making one last desperate bid at freedom she began to crawl on her hands and knees towards the door gasping and panting. She heard a rustling behind her and suddenly was face to face with the headmaster’s hard on. It hovered a few inches from her face, hard and erect.

“Please Sandy let’s not be rash. All you have to do is slide those pretty red lips over my cock and give me the best blow job you can and all will be forgiven. You’ll be following the rules and best of all you’ll no longer be a bad student, you’ll be the good little girl I know you want to be.”

It was simply too much for her lust-addled brain to take. Suddenly she realized how right he was, the only way to be a good girl was to follow the rules. And if sucking him off was the only way to prove that then she had to obey. Making a small, whimpering sound deep in her throat. she leaned forward ignoring everyone else, staring helplessly at his thick cock.

“Ohhhh...Please” she said in a small voice. “Please let me obey” The headmaster said nothing, but just smiled arrogantly looking down at the luscious blonde. “Let me be a good little girl...Sir’’, face flushed, she took his cock in both hands and stroked it gently. Closing her eyes, she kissed it, long, slow and wet. Then she opened her lips and took him in hungrily. Sandy’s head began to bob up and down, slowly at first but then gradually faster, long hair flying as she hungrily sucked the Headmasters cock. She felt alive with lust. Her anger a few moments earlier, the revelation of a conspiracy, the subliminal messages, what had happened to the other girls, all were forgotten in her frantic urge to prove to the headmaster what a good girl she really was. Her right hand stroked the base of his now rigid cock, while her other hand fondled his nuts lovingly. All she wanted to do, all she could do, was try to make him happy and obey. It didn’t take long before she heard the Headmaster gasp and groan and knew he was about to cum, just as the first wisps of impending orgasm flitted through her body. A moment later his back arched and he shot his load into her throat. As Sandy greedily slurped and sucked her own orgasm hit her like a truck. Gasping and panting happily, and she knew she was being a good girl after all.

Epilogue

The three girls were relaxing in the amphitheater discussing what a strange school they were in. The topic of conversation seemed to revolve around the way all the students were dressed. One girl. an athletic blonde, sneered that she was here on her intelligence not her looks. The other two agreed. Their conversation was interrupted by the appearance of a gorgeous blonde in a business suit that looked like it was made by a hormonal 15 year old… short, light and tight.

“Hello girls my name is Ms Frost” She spoke with a sing-song voice “I’ll be in charge of your introduction here to Downing Street University.”

The three girls looked at each other with mild astonishment

“Before we begin however, I’d like to introduce a new member to our staff.”

From behind the curtain steeped another gorgeous brunette who couldn’t have been older than 20. She was dressed similarly to Ms Frost except her suit was a light pink. Her skirt ended just above the top of her thighs and a hint of her stocking tops could be seen. Bright pink glossy heels adorned her feet with exaggerated heels that made her walk in short mincing steps. Her coat was undone showing a sheer body stocking top that didn’t quite succeed in hiding her lovely breasts. Her hair was done in an intricate swirl with shiny pink sticks holding it in place. Her lipstick was bright pink and sparkles seemed to glitter in her eyeshadow. She smiled brightly but in her eyes there seemed to be sadness at odds with her cheerful demeanor.

“Hello everyone, my name is Sandy, I’m going to be Ms Frost’s personal assistant. I’ll be working closely with you girls to make sure you adapt here quickly, and of course learn all the new rules.”