The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Separation Anxiety

Author: BedHead

Chapter 2 — Schism

Gisela watched Nurse Chang leave with a wistful expression. “She seems very nice.”

“She is, she is very caring.” Tanja hesitated. “How’s your nurse, Perle? She looks a bit... strict?”

“Nurse Vu?” Gisela’s voice was strained. “She’s a very skilled nurse, at least.”

“She’s... not very nice?” Tanja could read Gisela a mile off.

“Oh, Mausi, you are so lucky to have Nurse Chang. Nurse Vu treats me like an experimental hamster. She’s very good at what she does, but I’m expected to just lie there and take it without complaint.” Gisela sighed. “I keep telling myself: eight hundred pounds!”

“That’s something to hold on to,” agreed Tanja. “I didn’t expect to be this confined.”

“I know, right?” Gisela gestured at all the tubing. “I guess we’re not going anywhere until tomorrow.” She looked down at the sheet covering her lower half. “Not even to the bathroom. Did your nurse stick a plug in your butt?”

“She did,” Tanja confirmed. “I wondered why you were walking oddly when I saw you earlier. Now I know.”

“Let me tell you Mausi, after having Nurse Vu root around in your butt, you’re lucky if you can stand straight.” Gisela inadvertently giggled, and Tanja followed.

The door opened and Nurse Vu entered, carrying a food tray. She carefully placed it in front of Gisela and opened the cover to reveal a bowl of what looked like porridge.

“I require you to eat all of this, Gisela. I will be back to collect it in twenty minutes.” She inspected the I/V, and, apparently satisfied, strode out.

“ ‘Please’ would have been nice,” muttered Gisela, picking up her spoon and poking into the creamy substance. “I think this is rice porridge.”

“How does it taste, Perle?” enquired Tanja.

Gisela took a mouthful, and her face creased before she swallowed. " ‘Bland’ is an understatement. Oh, well. I’m hungry enough, I’ll eat anything at this point.”

Nurse Chang returned, bearing a similar tray which she set down in front of Tanja. “There you go, my dear. This is congee—rice porridge. I’m afraid it’s not very exciting food, but please can you eat all of it for me?”

“Yes, Nurse.” Tanja obediently picked up the spoon and started on the cereal.

“That’s my girl. I’ll pick up your bowl later.” Chang patted Tanja’s shoulder and left.

“See what I mean, Mausi?” Gisela noted, grimacing.

“I know. I’m very lucky. Sorry, Perle.”

The two girls finished off their porridge, then pulled out their phones. Tanja checked her signal, and frowned.

“I’m getting no bars, and no Wi-Fi. You?”

“Same. Remember we’re underground here—it’s not that surprising. Remember, Nurse Chang warned us about this.”

“Oh well—then it’s the Kindle or TV. I’ll try Kindle.”

“Me too,” agreed Gisela. “English TV is very much a last-ditch option.”

The two girls read quietly for a while. There was no clock in the room, but their phones at least maintained the ability to track time. Nurses Chang and Vu quietly entered to remove the girls’ empty cereal bowls, and exited without speaking.

Tanja was starting to feel a bit sleepy, but warm and comfortable. The story on her Kindle was not holding her attention; she was finding herself prone to daydreaming. She slipped in and out of awareness, until she suddenly registered that Nurse Vu had closed the audio partition and was swishing closed the curtains around Gisela.

“Perle...” her voice trailed off as she realized that Gisela couldn’t hear her.

Chang appeared, and closed the curtains around them. “How are you doing, my dear?” She took a gentle hold of Tanja’s arm, and gazed into her face.

“Okay, I think?” Tanja felt rather muddled in her head.

“Very good. I need to do your blood draws, please.”

“Sure...” Tanja gestured vaguely at her hand. “Help yourself, Nurse Chang.”

“Thank you. This shouldn’t hurt at all.” Chang produced a couple of vials and attached each one in turn to the port in Tanja’s hand to collect the samples. “That wasn’t so bad, was it darling?”

“No, it wasn’t...” Tanja was finding it hard to focus.

“You’re such a good girl for me.” Chang inspected the bag hanging from the I/V stand. “I think you’re just about done here. Let me fetch you a new one.” She bustled out of the curtains, and returned with a full bag, and another one that appeared to be empty.

“Let me just collect your output...” Chang reached down beside the bed, detached a full bag from the catheter, and reattached the new empty one. She then replaced the drained bag on the stand with a full one, and applied two green-labelled syringes to it. “There you go! You’re all set up for the next two hours.” She leaned in and kissed Tanja on the forehead; Tanja smelled Chang’s perfume, and became briefly dizzy.

“I’ll bring you lunch after the next draw. Have a nice rest, dear.” Chang winked at Tanja and walked out, pulling the curtain back.

Tanja gazed lethargically over at her friend. Gisela was sat bolt upright in bed, glaring at Nurse Vu’s back as the nurse left her bay, following Chang. She reached over to the partition and pulled her panel back, clearly wanting to talk. Tanja stared for a moment until it registered what Gisela wanted her to do, then fumbled for her own panel.

“At last! God, I feel like a piece of meat with Nurse Vu.” She glared at her friend. “How can you be so relaxed, Tanja? We’re like rabbits being vivisected.”

“Come on, Gisela...,” protested Tanja, slowly, “it can’t be that bad?”

“Not for you, maybe. Hah!” snorted Gisela. “Twenty more hours of this! I’m not sure it’s worth it. Look!” She pointed at her I/V stand and Tanja eventually managed to focus her eyes enough to see two bags now hanging there. “Nurse Vu says they need to put more volume through me. I feel like I’m peeing all the damn time.” She peered at Tanja. “I see that you have just got the one.“

“Well... I’m a lot smaller,” said Tanja, with effort. “Maybe that’s it?”

“Hmmf!” Gisela was clearly not convinced. “Never mind, then.” She slid her partition closed, and twitched the curtain so it obscured her from Tanja.

Tanja knew that she should say or do something to help her friend, but it was too hard to think. She slid her partition shut with a sigh, and lay back on her pillows, staring at the ceiling.

The daydreams returned, and Tanja lost track of the passage of time until she realized that Nurse Chang was in front of her again, smiling at her and stroking her hair. It felt comforting, and safe.

“You’re back with me, dear? Time for the next observations.”

“Okay...” Tanja struggled to keep herself focused.

Chang went through the usual measurements and blood taking, replaced Tanja’s bags, then took a seat beside her.

“You seem fine dear. How are you feeling? You can tell me.” Chang took hold of Tanja’s hand.

Tanja struggled to think. “I’m okay? Feel tired, but good. Nice and warm.”

“Of course.” Chang carefully folded back the sheet from Tanja’s waist. “I need to check your catheter placement, darling. Do you mind?”

“No, of course.” Tanja blearily watched as Chang put on fresh gloves and very softly started to fold back Tanja’s lips from where the tube entered her.

Tanja gave an inadvertent “mmm!” of pleasure, and Chang smiled to herself. This was going to be easy. She delicately stroked along the edges of Tanja’s lips and saw her patient shiver.

“Does that feel nice?” she whispered in Tanja’s ear. Tanja slowly nodded her head, trying to catch her breath.

“Would you like me to do it some more?” she murmured, her lips now touching Tanja’s ear. Tanja nodded again, helpless.

“Of course you do, my darling. Just lie back and relax.” Chang daubed a small amount of lube on her finger and started to probe deeper. Tanja could only make small noises and gaze at the ceiling as Chang’s expert touch took her away from herself.

Eventually Chang slowly withdrew her finger, and peeled off her gloves. She looked over into Tanja’s face, seeing her in near-unconscious bliss, and placed a soft, slow kiss on her lips.

“You’re all mine now, darling, aren’t you?” Tanja nodded, her eyes closed. “Of course you are. Just rest for me, I’ll be back soon.”

Smiling, Chang re-covered Tanja and pulled the curtain back. It was soon to be feeding time, but before then it was important for Gisela to see her friend in bliss and oblivious to Gisela’s predicament.

Gisela herself was unhappy. Over the past couple of hours, she had been becoming more and more upset, afraid, and not a little angry at her isolation and discomfort. Seeing Nurse Chang’s departure, and an obviously peaceful and happy Tanja in the other bed, had only added fuel to this.

She shivered as Nurse Vu entered, pulling her medical cart, and closed the curtains around them.

“Observation time, Gisela. Sit up.” Vu competently but firmly ran through her observations, collected the blood tubes, then started to switch over Gisela’s bags. She unfastened the catheter bag and held it up to the light, frowning at it critically. “That’s better. I think we will stay with two bags per session for now.”

Gisela forced herself to speak. “Nurse Vu, I don’t want to continue with this. It’s too uncomfortable. Can you unplug me, please?”

“You can’t leave,” snapped Vu. “You agreed in the contract. Arranging and running this study has cost a lot of money, and if you leave before the end then not only do you not get payment, you’re liable for the wasted money.”

“Oh.” Gisela paused. Had she missed that in the contract she read? Her English was good but not perfect. “Sorry.”

“Roll over on your side, Gisela. I need to check your plug.” Vu prodded Gisela, who reluctantly turned over. She felt Vu twisting and pushing on the plug, and winced at the discomfort.

“It’s a bit leaky. I think we need a larger one.” Vu pulled on it, and Gisela gasped as she was briefly spread before the plug popped out. The relief was brief, however, as something larger started to push in.

“It’s too big, Nurse...” Vu ignored her, continuing to push. Gisela cried quietly, afraid to move. Eventually the plug pushed far enough in to seat itself, and she sobbed with relief.

“That’s a better fit. Now, sit back up.” Afraid, Gisela did so, and Vu re-arranged her bedding.

“I’ll bring your lunch in shortly. Remember, you have to eat all of it.” Vu pulled the curtain back, and strode out with her cart.

Gisela dabbed at her eyes with her sleeve. She shivered again, and in search of comfort looked over at Tanja—but Tanja had her eyes closed, with a peaceful smile on her face.

* * *

Dr Zhao turned around from the TV monitors as Vu and Chang entered. “How are our little guinea pigs doing?” She indicated the pictures, showing a scared-looking Gisela, and a blissful Tanja.

“Gisela is showing the required signs of paranoia and fear,” reported Vu. “I required a sustained double standard dose of the CRH to get perceptible results, but she is now clearly afraid of me, and of the study environment.” Vu scrutinized the monitor. “The physical and psychological isolation from Tanja is obviously accelerating the process.”

“Indeed. And you appear to have Tanja eating out of your hand, Nurse Chang,” Zhao commented with a smile.

“I do have the easier task—thank you, Vu.” Nurse Vu graciously nodded at Chang’s compliment. “Yes, at this point she is totally psychologically dependent on me. The tranquilizers have helped, but the isolation from Gisela has forced her to latch onto me as a maternal figure. We could take her in for processing at any time.”

Zhao looked thoughtful. “I’d like us to process them close together. What do you say, Nurse Vu? Would extra time help you in your conditioning?”

Vu checked the clock. “Given me two more cycles of two hours on the current dosage. I’d like Gisela visually cut off from Tanja, to feed her imagination. Then....” Vu licked her lips, “she’ll be ripe for me to take.”

“Agreed.” Zhao annotated a chart. “Two more cycles, then we take Tanja next door, and start Gisela down her path.”

“Agreed,” chorused Vu and Chang.

“You know what to do, ladies. Now, I have some calls to make.”

* * *

The afternoon drifted by for Tanja. Chang came in every couple of hours to change her bags and take blood, and occasionally spend some time softly touching around Tanja’s sex, eliciting sighs and whimpers of pleasure from her patient. Tanja was only peripherally aware of time passing, and had almost completely forgotten about her friend in the next bay—Chang was leaving the curtain between them partly drawn, and Tanja didn’t have the energy or initiative to move it back.

She was surprised when Chang finally disconnected her from the I/V, though. “Are we finished?” she mumbled, confused.

“That’s all the supplements done,” Chang confirmed. “Let me disconnect your catheter too; try to relax for me.” She folded back the sheet, delicately deflated the end of the catheter and slowly slid it out of Tanja, who sighed in relief.

“I’d like to take you to Dr Zhao now, darling. Can you come with me?” Chang guided a very unsteady Tanja off her bed and into her slippers. “It’s just across the hall.” She put her arm around Tanja’s shoulder and steered her out of the door and into the room opposite.

Dr Zhao was sitting at a small table, consulting an iPad. She looked up as Chang and Tanja entered, and beamed at them. “Hello, Tanja. Why don’t you lie down on my exam chair?”

Chang sat Tanja on the edge of the chair and gently pushed her back to rest in a half-sitting position, then guided her legs up into rests at the side of the table. That done, she held Tanja’s hand and smiled at her as Zhao wrapped soft straps around Tanja’s wrists and ankles.

“How are you feeling, Tanja?” Zhao peered at the girl’s eyes, noting the sluggish reaction with satisfaction.

“Sleepy... nice...” murmured Tanja, trying to focus on Nurse Chang’s smiling face.

“I’m just going to examine you with my iPad, okay? I need to take your gown off.” Zhao cut through the shoulders of Tanja’s gown and lifted it off her, exposing her fully. The action didn’t really register with Tanja who was still staring at Chang. Zhao smirked to herself; the girl was indeed completely dependent on her nurse. Excellent.

Zhao moved to the side of the room, and dialed her business partner on the video app.

Tanja was vaguely aware of a low conversation from the side of the room, but she was so comfortably relaxed in the chair with Nurse Chang beside her that the content didn’t register: Neither did the fact that she was now completely nude.

Zhao appeared in her vision, holding an iPad with the camera pointed at Tanja. “Are you feeling good, my dear?”

“Mmmm....” Tanja was a way beyond being able to speak, still soaking in Nurse Chang’s gaze.

“Don’t mind me...” Zhao slowly walked her iPad around Tanja, capturing every aspect of her body. Chang squeezed Tanja’s hand, continuing to smile reassuringly at her.

Satisfied that she had all the angles, Zhao moved back to her desk and continued her discussion in a low voice.

“You like what you see, then?”

“I do.” The female voice from the other end of the conference was sharp, and interested. “I can have her for one week, you say?”

“That is correct, starting tomorrow.” Zhao held up a printout. “Terms as before.”

“Then we have an agreement.”

“Very good,” acknowledged Zhao. “I have your images from last time; we will use those for the obedience programming.”

“Excellent. I look forward to seeing her tomorrow.” The call clicked off.

Zhao rose, and plucked a syringe from a container. She carefully inserted it into the port in Tanja’s arm.

“Just a little something to help you relax, Tanja...” Zhao nodded at Chang, who moved backwards and swung down a small TV mounted on the wall. She positioned it in front of Tanja’s face, letting Tanja stare blearily at the blank screen.

“Can you watch this for me, Tanja? You’ll find it very restful.” Chang inserted buds into Tanja’s ears, then nodded at Zhao, who tapped on her keyboard.

The screen in front of Tanja lit up with a black and white spiral, which slowly started to spin. A soothing hum came from the earbuds. Tanja stared into the spiral as Nurse Chang’s face slowly faded in and out at the center.

Chang gave Tanja’s hand a final squeeze and moved to join Zhao at the desk. She peered at the monitor.

“We’ll give her about ten minutes before starting the transition,” Zhao noted. She displayed a gallery of facial images—on the left was Chang’s face, on the right was a strong-featured Persian woman’s face, and the faces in between slowly evolved from one to the other. “It should take about an hour to fully register obedience to our client.”

“Understood.” Chang looked at the naked body of her patient, and walked over to cover her with a sheet, followed by a small kiss to her cheek. “I’m sure she’ll have a lovely time tomorrow.”

“I wonder how Vu is getting on with Gisela?” Zhao wondered aloud.

* * *

Gisela was only a few short steps from being terrified. The fear that had started in the morning had grown throughout the afternoon, bolstered by her physical discomfort and feelings of loneliness and isolation, and a submissive cowering at Nurse Vu’s treatment of her.

Vu stepped into the bay and swished the curtains around the bed. Gisela unconsciously pressed herself back into the bed, trying unsuccessfully to move away from Vu.

“We’re done with the supplements,” Vu informed her. “I’m going to disconnect you now.” True to her word, she donned gloves and then carefully disconnected Gisela’s I/V and catheter bag.

Gisela should have felt some relief, but then Vu folded back the sheet from her waist. “The catheter comes out now. This might sting.” Gisela felt the tube start to slide out of her, stinging as promised, and she whimpered, clutching the side of the bed.

“No need to cry, Gisela.” Vu dropped the catheter into a waste bag. “You’re fine now. I just need to take some more blood.” She fastened a couple of tubes to the port in Gisela’s hand, collecting blood samples which she shook and then placed in the fridge.

“One more thing...” She inserted a syringe in the now empty I/V port and pressed its plunger. Gisela felt something cold enter her vein and start to spread through her.

“I’ll be back for you in fifteen minutes.” With that ominous comment, Vu walked out.

Although Gisela was now free from her confinement, she huddled under the sheet, staring at the curtain that surrounded her. She dared not move lest Nurse Vu become annoyed with her.

Over the next few minutes, Gisela started to feel light-headed, despite the fear. Things started to feel less real, as if she were dreaming. She became uncertain of where she was, or why she was here. The room started to sway in her vision.

Vu re-entered, seeing the confusion and lack of focus in Gisela’s eyes. She smiled; the girl was ready for her.

“Out of bed, Gisela. Come with me.” She flicked back the sheet.

Gisela wobbled to a stand, staring fearfully at Vu. Vu took hold of her hand, firmly.

“This way.” She led Gisela out into the corridor and down a couple of doors, opening one of them into a dimly lit room. Gisela was pulled inside, and Vu closed the door behind them.

In the middle of the room was a large table, covered in vinyl. Vu pushed Gisela down to a sitting position on the edge of it.

“You need to lie down, Gisela. Arms out to the side.”

Gisela obeyed, staring up at the ceiling. She felt something fasten around her wrists, and then her ankles. Vu then pulled several broad straps over Gisela’s body, and tied them tight. Gisela knew that something was wrong, but her brain was too muddled to think.

Vu’s final action was to pull a large surgical light array over Gisela, and switch it on. Gisela was half-blinded by the lights, and her body shook in fear.

“Well, look at you.” A new voice—Gisela had to think for a moment before she recognized Zhao. The doctor’s face appeared in her vision.

“You look very comfortable there, Gisela.” Zhao smirked, seeing how tightly the girl was bound. “Nurse Vu has prepared you well.” She tested the straps, more for effect than any concern for Vu’s efficiency. “Do you know what comes next, my dear?”

Gisela shook her head, unable to speak.

“Well, my dear, we need to make you fully obedient to Nurse Vu. She is going to teach you how.” Zhao sighed. “She’s very good at this, you know. After an hour or so, you’ll think of nothing else but obedience. Of course, she may need to make you a little uncomfortable in the process. But there will be pleasure too, as you obey.“

Vu appeared next to Zhao. She had donned a rubber apron over her tunic, and a black mask across her face. Her dark eyes gleamed in the harsh light.

“I often think Nurse Vu missed her vocation, you know,” Zhao confided. “She would have been a valuable asset to any intelligence service in interrogation and extraction of information. Her knowledge of how to manipulate the human body and mind is quite comprehensive.”

The fear was filling Gisela’s mind to the brim. She whimpered, pulling ineffectively at her restraints.

“You’re quite fortunate, you know,” Zhao said. “Very few people have the privilege of this kind of connection with Nurse Vu.”

Vu held up an instrument to the light, examining it critically.

Zhao moved behind Gisela’s head, and nodded at Vu.

“Open your mouth, Gisela.” Vu’s tone brooked no argument.

Gisela obeyed, reflexively, and then Zhao pushed a gag into her mouth and tied it firmly in place. “There! We can’t have you distracting Nurse Vu, can we?”

“I know you want to obey me, Gisela,” Vu said, plucking carefully at Gisela’s exposed left nipple. “I just need to help you discover it.” She fastened a small clip onto the nipple, causing Gisela to widen her eyes and squeal behind her gag.

Zhao attached three electrodes to Gisela’s chest, and a clip on her finger. “We need to monitor your heart rate, my dear. We wouldn’t want you to over-stress yourself.” She checked the attached monitor, and nodded in satisfaction. “Just what we need.”

Vu peered at the monitor. “Thank you, Dr Zhao. That looks like an excellent place for me to start.”

Zhao patted Gisela’s shoulder. “I’ll leave you in Nurse Vu’s capable hands, Gisela. Just let yourself go, my dear; it will be so much easier.” She quietly walked out and closed the door behind her.

Vu reached down between Gisela’s spread legs. “I almost forgot! I left this in you. Did you forget too?” She pulled firmly at the plug in Gisela’s bottom, causing the girl to convulse in her restraints as the plug left her—then stopped, and pushed it part-way back. “Perhaps you liked it too much?” She pulled it out again, seeing another spasm shake Gisela, and the heart rate spike on the monitor.

Gisela drew air in through her nose in big drafts, trying to overcome the feelings spreading through her body from down below. She saw Vu staring into her eyes, much like a snake might stare at a mouse, and tried to tear herself away from the gaze—but something kept drawing her back to Vu.

“You can’t escape me, Gisela.” Vu rolled a cover off a tray. “And you won’t want to, will you?” She held up the tray in front of Gisela’s face, letting the girl take in the complex tools spread over the surface. “Aren’t you curious what I’m going to do with these?”

Gisela wasn’t familiar with most of the instruments, but they generally seemed to be designed to clamp or penetrate different parts of the body. Several had cables trailing from them. She started to shake in fear, and tried to plead with her eyes at Vu.

“Just surrender yourself, Gisela.” Vu picked up something from the tray, and turned it on, causing it to buzz menacingly. “Surrender yourself to me.” She bent over Gisela’s sex, and slowly brought the tool down onto Gisela’s clit.

Gisela convulsed against the restraints, and gave a muffled scream from a mix of fright and pleasure. Vu smiled to herself, and started to bounce the tool lightly up and down.

“You see, Gisela, it’s so much easier if you let go...”

* * *

Zhao peered around the door an hour later. A sweat-covered Gisela was quietly shaking on the table, eyes closed. Instruments were attached to her nipples, and to the folds of her labia. Vu was standing beside her, watching the monitor, and lightly stroking Gisela’s sex with her fingers.

“How’s she doing?” Zhao asked quietly, entering the room and closing the door.

“I overcame her about twenty minutes ago,” Vu whispered. “Right now, I’m the only person in her world.”

“Wonderful.” Zhao pulled out her iPad and dialed another video conference. “Hello Marie? I have your new prospect ready for viewing.”

A short pause, then a short-haired woman in a black velvet top appeared on the screen. “You do? Thank you, Doctor. Please show me around.”

Zhao switched the camera’s viewpoint, and slowly walked the iPad around the bound form of Gisela. “As you see, she has already been rendered fully subservient.”

“So it appears.” The woman peered at her screen. “I do wonder how you render them into this state, Doctor, but I suppose that it’s a trade secret.”

“Most definitely!” chuckled Zhao, finishing her walk around Gisela. “What do you think? Is she acceptable?”

“She is,” the woman confirmed. “Can you bring her to me tomorrow?”

“About 11am,” Zhao agreed, switching the camera back to her own face. “You have seven days with her, then we will pick her up and return her.” Her eyes narrowed slightly. “No marks, remember?”

“Of course, of course,” the woman smirked. “Maybe a little redness in some areas.”

“As you wish.” Zhao tapped on the keyboard. “Here is the rate.”

The woman checked her tablet, and shook her head. “If only there were someone else who could supply me with such specimens.” She sighed. “Oh well, it is what it is, and if I want quality then, apparently, I have to pay for it. Enjoy your monopoly, Doctor.”

“I will, Lucinda, I will.” Zhao closed the conference. “We are ready, Nurse Vu. Please start her induction.”

Vu pulled a viewing screen from behind the table and positioned it directly above Gisela’s head. She then pinched Gisela’s nose until the girl’s eyes bulged and she started to struggle, trying to expel her gag.

Vu expertly assessed her patient’s state, and released the nose just as Gisela was starting to black out. As the girl tried to restore her oxygen levels, she placed headphones over her ears and initiated the program.

“That’s right, Gisela, just breathe it in....”