The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Separation Anxiety

Author: BedHead

Chapter 3 — Subversion

Tanja woke up just as someone poked something in her ear. She was confused—it was dark, she was in bed, what was happening?

“Shh...” She recognized Nurse Chang’s voice, and smelled her scent. “I’m just taking observations, darling. Just relax. Go back to sleep.”

She was vaguely aware of the blood pressure cuff squeezing her arm, but she was too tired to react in any way. As the cuff deflated, so did she, slipping back into a confused dream. Nurse Chang’s face appeared and vanished, and she felt strange surges through her body.

She had just started to approach REM sleep when another interruption occurred. This time she managed to open her eyes, only to find Nurse Chang smiling at her.

“Are you having lovely dreams, my dear?” Chang kissed her on the lips, giving a tingle that spread throughout Tanja’s body. She belatedly tried to react, but Chang’s lips were already gone. The blood pressure cuff started to inflate again, and Chang’s hand caressed her tummy. “Sleep, my darling. It’s okay.”

The tiredness claimed her, and she sank back into restless dreaming, even more confused.

At some point, she was vaguely aware of damp coolness on her body, followed by warm dryness. Something poked in her mouth and she tasted mint. Was someone washing her, and brushing her teeth? She was too tired to try to figure it out. She heard Nurse Chang’s voice but couldn’t latch on to what she was saying.

Once the lights in the room finally started to brighten, Tanja was exhausted. She had no idea how many times Nurse Chang had visited, but she hadn’t caught a meaningful amount of sleep; everything felt weird, and not quite real. She fuzzily remembered that Gisela was somewhere around, but couldn’t bring herself to go looking for her.

She jumped when she felt a firm hand caressing her behind under her gown. “Hello, my dear. Ready for your big day?”

“Nurse...” She was too confused to complete the sentence.

“I’ve got some juice for you.” Chang presented her with a small cup. “Drink it up, my dear.”

Without any other direction, Tanja obediently swallowed, and looked around the bay for clues as to what was going on. She spotted a pile of clothes at the end of the bed, which looked remarkably like hers.

“Please get dressed, darling.” Chang indicated the clothes. “You’ve got to look your best!”

Tanja fumbled on her clothes, initially getting her jeans the wrong way around, and struggling to tie her sneaker laces. Her fingers felt clumsy, but finally she had it all looking okay.

Chang took a hairbrush and carefully brushed out Tanja’s dark bob, admiring the shine of her hair. “That’s more like it. Don’t you look pretty? She’ll just love you. Come with me, darling.” The words bounced off Tanja, the girl too tired to think about what was being said.

She took Tanja’s hand and led her out of the room. Tanja passed the closed curtains of Gisela’s bay without a second thought.

At the end of the corridor, there was a solid-looking door. Chang opened it to reveal a one-car garage, with a blue VW parked inside. There was just enough room for Chang to open the rear driver-side door, and ease Tanja into the back seat; she then went around to the other side, and slid into the back seat to join her patient.

“Seat belt on please, dear. We want you to be safe.” Chang reached over and fastened the shoulder belt across Tanja. The girl was starting to feel drowsy, but did manage to notice that Min the receptionist was in the driver’s seat.

“All ready?” Min chirped. “Let’s go.”

“Where we going?” mumbled Tanja, confused.

Chang took hold of her hand and stroked it. “Just a little drive, darling. Why don’t you take a rest? You look so tired.“

The garage door opened and Min eased the car into the small mews behind the office, before joining the light traffic on the main road. Tanja found it uncomfortable looking into the bright morning sunlight, having been kept inside for a full day, so closing her eyes was irresistible. She leaned against Chang, finding the warmth and scent of the older woman’s shoulder reassuring...

“We’re here, darling.” Chang was gently shaking her shoulders. Tanja pulled herself back to consciousness and opened her eyes, cautiously. They were parked in what looked like a small underground car park, next to an anonymous elevator. How long had she been asleep? She had no wristwatch or phone to check, had she even noticed what time they departed.

Chang helped Tanja out of the car—the girl was still unsteady on her feet—and brought her to the elevator. She tapped in a code on the panel beside it, and there was a hum as the elevator machinery engaged.

“You’re going to have such a nice time,” Chang cooed. Tanja’s mind was still fogged and she couldn’t work out what Chang meant, but she leaned on the nurse for support.

The elevator arrived, and Chang ushered Tanja inside. The interior was tastefully and expensively fitted out, with what looked like marble flooring and walnut paneling.

“Up we go...” The elevator shuddered upwards. Tanja was still in a daze, unable to analyze what was happening. She stared vacantly at the doors in front of her.

They slid open quietly, and Chang guided Tanja into an anteroom. The floor was marble here too, dark and light slabs in a complex alternating pattern. In the middle of a room was a desk, behind which sat a woman with classical Persian features. Her eyes had always reminded Chang of a hawk’s, and her long and carefully maintained nails were inevitably compared with talons.

Tanja gazed at her, and felt her knees turn rubbery. She sank to the floor, still gazing at the woman. A warm feeling started to spread through her body.

“You know who I am.” The woman’s voice was low, but strong. Tanja felt pinned by her gaze.

“No... Yes...” Tanja didn’t know how, but she did. It was like she was looking at Nurse Chang—this woman was different, but made her feel the same way. What was going on?

The woman rose from her chair and walked around the desk to Tanja, placing a finger under Tanja’s chin and locking eyes with the girl. “Touch yourself.”

Tanja instinctively slipped her hand inside her jeans and slid her finger into her sex. She shivered as the stimulation took over her body.

“Oh, you’re quite the catch.” The woman stroked Tanja’s cheek. “You may call me ‘Ziba’.”

“Yes, Ziba...” Tanja was still shaking as she stroked herself.

“And you are ‘Eight’...” Ziba resumed her seat behind the desk, pressing a button on a pad. “We’re going to have a lot of fun together, aren’t we, Eight?”

“Yes Ziba... mmmmh!” Eight could feel a climax building inside her.

“That’s enough—for now—Eight, you can stop.” Eight withdrew her finger, panting. “Now, undress.” Eight obediently started to shed her clothes.

“The doctor seems to have done it again,” Ziba remarked aside to Chang. “I’m very impressed. Mind, at the price she charges, I should be impressed.”

“Quite,” agreed Chang. “So, unless we hear otherwise, I’ll pick her up at the same time in seven days?”

“That is satisfactory,” Ziba nodded. “I’ll let you know if we run into any problems, but I don’t anticipate any.” She touched her lips with her tongue. “There’s a lot of other things I’m anticipating, though.”

Another woman entered the room. This one’s face was obscured by a silk veil wrapped around her head, but the rest of her was covered by nothing more than a brief white bikini set.

“Four, this is Eight. Take her to the room and show her her duties.”

“Yes, Ziba.” Four knelt by Eight, and dressed the girl’s head in a veil like her own, then took hold of Eight’s hand. “Come with me, Eight. I’ll show you how we serve Ziba.”

Eight dutifully followed the other girl out of the room. Chang smiled at her back.

“I’ll see you in a week, Tanja—Eight. Have a lovely time.“

* * *

Gisela woke with a shiver. Her dreams had been dark, with memories of being unable to move while Nurse Vu’s masked face gazed on her, and strange noises came from her body. There were other, more vague memories of pressure, coldness, moisture, and her body convulsing.

The room was half-lit, and Vu was standing by the bed. Gisela started shaking as soon as she saw the nurse.

“Time to rise, Gisela. Put your clothes on.” Vu indicated the basket which she’d retrieved from under the bed. “We need to leave soon.”

Leave? Gisela wasn’t sure where they could be going, but she didn’t dare ask Vu directly. She slid off the bed, removed her gown and started to dress, her hands and legs trembling.

Once she’d pulled her clothes on, Vu turned her around and quickly but tightly braided Gisela’s hair after detangling it with a brush. “That will do,” she nodded at her work. “Come with me.”

They left the room and proceeded down the corridor. Vu opened the door at the end, and brought Gisela through a small garage where a blue VW was parked. She didn’t open the car, through; instead, she unlocked a door at the end of the garage and the two of them went outside.

It was very early morning, with the sun well below the horizon, but a black town car was parked outside the garage with the engine running. Vu opened the door and firmly pushed Gisela inside, then slid inside to join her before closing the door.

“Are we ready?” enquired the driver, a short woman in a peaked cap.

“Give us one minute, please,” requested Vu.

“Certainly.” The driver rolled up the privacy screen between her seat and the rear compartment.

Vu reached into the bag she was carrying and pulled out a syringe. “Give me your arm, Gisela.”

Gisela tentatively offered her arm; Vu rolled up her sleeve, swabbed a spot on the upper arm and stuck the syringe in. Gisela winced.

“Dr Zhao prescribed you this for the journey.” Vu fastened Gisela’s seatbelt. “It will take effect shortly.” She belted herself in, pulled a book out of the bag and started to read.

The car pulled off, exiting the small mews. Gisela looked out of the window at the road, but suddenly felt very tired. She just wanted to rest her eyes for a moment...

Suddenly, Vu was tapping her shoulders. “Time to wake up, Gisela.”

Gisela struggled back to awareness. The car had stopped. She was leaning against the door, and her mouth felt dry. How long had she been asleep?

“Are you back with us?” Vu held Gisela’s left eye open, staring into it. Apparently satisfied with what she saw, she undid Gisela’s seatbelt. “Mistress is waiting.”

Who was waiting?

The driver opened Gisela’s door, and helped her out. Gisela leaned against the car, still feeling wobbly, and breathing in the fresh air. Nurse Vu exited behind her. She vaguely perceived that they were in a house’s grounds; the house itself was a reasonable walk away along a drive, surrounded by well-tended gardens.

“I’ll go to the house to get coffee and a bathroom break,” the driver noted to Vu. “We should be ready to return in twenty minutes.”

“That should be adequate. Thank you.” Vu took hold of Gisela’s hand. “Come with me.”

They walked towards what looked like a stable block. Gisela was still confused about what was happening, but Vu’s firm pull brooked no argument. They stopped outside a door which appeared to be controlled by a keypad; Vu tapped in a code, and pulled the door open as the lock buzzed.

“Inside.” Gisela cautiously walked into a hallway covered in parquet flooring. She looked around for any kind of clue as to what was happening, but there was nothing apparent.

Vu closed the door quietly behind them, then turned to her charge. “Undress, Gisela. Everything.”

The hallway was warm, so undressing was not uncomfortable; it did not occur to Gisela to even try to refuse. She placed her neatly folded clothing on a chair and stood, naked, looking around her. What was to come next?

“I’m going to put something on your head...” Something black slid over the top of Gisela’s head and then was pulled down onto her face. She was briefly blinded before Vu adjusted it so that Gisela’s eyes were matched with holes in the mask. Then the mask was pulled tighter as Vu fastened something behind Gisela’s head. Gisela panted in fear, but there were holes for her mouth and nose too.

“On your knees, Gisela. Mistress approaches.”

Gisela lowered herself to her knees; the parquet was uncomfortable, but she dared not complain in any way.

She heard footsteps, and looked up to see a tall woman with short black hair walking down the corridor. She held something that looked like a stick in her hand, and was dressed in something resembling black velvet. Gisela raised her head to be able to see the woman’s face—and fear instantly spread through her. She dropped her head and whimpered, clutching at herself. It was like seeing Nurse Vu appear in front of her.

“You know me.” It was a statement from the woman, not a question.

Gisela nodded, unable to speak or even look up.

A hand came under her chin and forced her to look up into the woman’s dark eyes, seeing an amused smile on her face. “Are you perhaps... afraid of me?”

Gisela whimpered an affirmation. She felt her whole body shaking, and could not understand why.

“Well, that’s a good start.” The hand released her chin, and she dropped her eyes again. Suddenly she desperately wanted to pee.

She heard the woman talking with Nurse Vu. “She seems adequately prepared. Thank you for bringing her here. Stephie will take you back shortly.”

“The Doctor asked me to remind you: No marks,” said Vu, firmly.

“Of course, of course.” Mistress sounded amused.

There was a swish, and Gisela started as a sharp pain shot across her butt. She cried out, but immediately tried to cover her mouth.

“As I said: Maybe a little redness?”

A new sound of footsteps, now quieter.

“Look at me.” Mistress’s tone made it clear that disobedience was not an option.

Gisela slowly raised her head, her body trembling.

“This is Dido.” Mistress indicated a tall woman, clad in a black catsuit; only her eyes and mouth were visible. The eyes were regarding Gisela as if she were an imminent meal.

“Dido, please take her to the Training Room. She and I have a lot to talk about.”

Dido bent down, and pulled Gisela to her feet. She attached something to the back of Gisela’s hood.

“Come with me.” Gisela felt a tug on her head, and fearfully stumbled forward to follow Dido.

Vu watched the catsuit-clad woman lead Gisela down the corridor and into a room. “She’s going to have quite the week, isn’t she?”

“She certainly is.” Mistress smiled, a complex expression. “That girl is going to be learning a lot.”

Vu pulled out her phone. “Pickup in seven days? She needs to be dressed and ready for transport.” She pulled up an app. “I’m going to stay in a local hotel, and pick her up early morning—let’s say, 9am.”

“Well, I’ll lose a few hours with her... but that’s okay.” Mistress walked forward and took hold of Vu’s hand. “You know, we’d be quite a tiger team together. Are you sure you don’t want to consider... alternative career options with me?”

Vu chuckled, kissing Mistress’s hand and returning it. “I’m flattered by the offer, but for me, it’s just the Doctor.”

“Ah, well.” Mistress stepped back. “Safe journey back, Ms Vu. I will see you in seven days.”

She walked down the corridor as Vu let herself out of the building, and turned into the room where Gisela had been taken.

Dido was just finishing off fastening Gisela’s hands and feet to a vertical metal frame in the center of the room. The girl’s eyes were terrified behind her hood, but she wasn’t attempting to resist. Mistress admired her expression, for a moment—the Doctor and Zu had obviously done an outstanding job of preparation. Still, there was a lot more to do.

She walked behind the bound girl, seeing her body shivering despite the warmth of the room. Without warning she once more brought her stick down on Gisela’s buttocks, not particularly hard, but sufficient for the girl to cry out in shock.

“We have much to discuss, you and I,” she murmured into Gisela’s ear from behind.

Dido carried a small table from the side of the room, placing it in front and to the left of Gisela. She pulled the cover off a tray sitting on the table to reveal another set of complex and painful-looking implements. This triggered memories in Gisela, and she whimpered.

Mistress returned to the front of the frame, now wearing a black mask on the lower part of her face. She sifted through the pile of implements, and lifted up one to admire it.

“Let us begin.”