The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Session Must Not be Interrupted Chapter 2

By SleepyShamrock

Mom and I had been living the best lives we’d had in years. She would go to work while I kept the house, we would work out together to stay in shape, and I would take naps during her sessions with Dr. Andrew. The sessions must not be interrupted.

The sessions must not be interrupted.

We’d taken to sleeping in the same bed, as it only made sense. Why hassle with doing laundry for two sets of sheets, make two beds and deal with all that nonsense if we didn’t have to? Besides, it’s perfectly normal for a good boy to cuddle with his Mommy at night. I’m a good boy. Such a good boy for Mommy. Mommy makes good boy feel good.

I’m a good boy.

We’d been living this ideal life for about a year when my girlfriend, Andrea decided to break up with me out of the blue. “It’s not you, it’s me,” she said, like millions before her throughout history. I didn’t care who it was, though…my girlfriend of 4 years of high school and one year afterwards was gone.

I was devastated when I told my Mom. She was in the living room in her silk kimono. She had lost the sash somewhere, so it just laid open showing her beautiful D-cup love mounds, dark nipples against pale skin, and her well-manicured landing-strip shaved pussy. She was at home, and there was no reason for her to be embarrassed. She had a beautiful body, and she knew I thought so, too. It was perfectly normal. She told me Dr. Andrew said so himself. She was vaping her sexy smoke and watching it turn rings in the air when I came in, distraught.

“Oh, baby, what is it?” she said, shoving over. My face passed through the clouds of her smoke and it smelled as heavenly as ever. As I plopped down on the couch beside her, she took my head in her hands and guided it down to her magnificent breasts. I could smell the combination of her smoke, sweat and perfume as my lips brushed against her swollen breasts and I almost forgot what was troubling me. “Tell Mommy all about it.”

“Andrea broke up with me,” I said, trying to sound brave. “I don’t even know why.”

“Oh, baby, there, there,” she said, running her fingers through my hair and rocking me…my face still comfortably resting in her beautiful tits. “It’s her loss, hon. You are such a good boy.”

My mind swam and I could feel my stress, my cares and my thoughts drifting away when she called me her good boy. “I’m a good boy,” I heard my voice say, but I sounded small and far away. I could feel my cock begin to strain against my sweat pants, and something inside me told me I should be embarrassed about that. But, when Mommy’s slender fingers wrapped around it and lovingly started to slowly stroke, I just sighed and felt my body relax.

“That’s right, you are Mommy’s good boy.” I couldn’t remember why I had come in the room. I couldn’t think. All I knew was I was a good boy, and it felt so good. It felt so good to sit as Mommy made her good boy feel so good. Somewhere in the background I could hear soft, light music playing. “And Mommy always takes care of her good boy, doesn’t she?”

“Yessss, Mommy,” my voice said—but my mind was blank. All that mattered was how hard Mommy was making her good boy’s cock. My head still firmly between her tits, I could hear her take a long drag on her vape above me. Suddenly, my world was filled with sexy, sleepy smoke. Mommy’s smoke is sleepy smoke. Sleepy smoke is sexy smoke. Mommy is a sexy smoker. The thick, white fog cascaded over her breasts and hung there, snugly around my head so I could breathe it in…breathe it all in…breathe deep…let mind sleep…

I could feel Mommy moving from under my head, and suddenly I was floating down…down…down on her sexy cloud onto my back. I was laying, limp on the couch while Mommy stood up, her fingers inside the waistband of my sweats, yanking them off in one fluid pull. Mommy has always been good at changing her good boy. I moaned as the cool air hit my giant, hard cock and it made a slapping sound as it fell hard upon my flat belly. I moaned even louder and felt a drop of pre-cum dribble from the tip when Mommy blew a thick, voluminous cloud of sleepy smoke all over my cock and balls. My rod began to rise from my belly and twitch when suddenly, like erotic electricity, pleasure shot through my limp, sleepy body.

Mom’s red, red lips were fully around my cock, and her tongue was making lazy circles on the swollen tip. I could feel her playing with my pee-slit and moaning slightly so the vibrations would travel through my cock and straight to my cloudy, empty brain. I am such a good boy. Mommy always makes her good boy feel good.

Every so often, she’d pause to take a drag of her vape and bathe my cock and body in her thick, sleepy smoke. Each time she’d do this, my cock would get impossibly harder and I’d moan louder and louder. The last time she smoked my body into rapture, I heard her moan a throaty giggle right before dropping her mouth down onto my cock, burying her nose into my belly. I had to be several inches down her throat, and her muscles began to massage, squeeze and milk me while she continued to hum and small tendrils of smoke escaped from the corners of her lips. I couldn’t take it anymore. I grabbed Mommy by her jet-black curls and thrust upward, sending my cock even deeper down her throat, and my gallon of sperm directly into her belly.

“Mommy!” I screamed as I continued to fuck her face, small spurts of cum with every thrust until I collapsed from emotional and sexual exhaustion. As my mind drifted away to sleep, I could hear Mommy say once more,

“You’re a good boy,” and I felt one last tiny bit of cum ooze down my spent shaft before sleep washed over my empty mind.

I woke a couple of hours later to Mommy walking out of her office room. She was smiling the same vacant smile as she always did after a session with Dr. Andrew, and her heavy, swaying breasts were red and flushed.

“Did my baby have a nice nap?” she asked, then leaned over and gave me a deep kiss. She tasted wonderful, and her tits swung and grazed my arm as our tongues danced.

“Mmm, I did,” I said, brushing the hair from her face and smiling into her blue eyes. “I’m sorry I got so upset over Andrea.”

“No need to be sorry, hon,” Mommy said. “It’s perfectly natural. As a matter of fact, Dr. Andrew and I were discussing it during our session.”

“The session must not be interrupted,” I said automatically, which made perfect sense to do. The session, in fact, must NOT be interrupted, after all.

“Yes, and he had a very good idea that I think you should consider,” she said, sitting down on the sofa next to me, our legs touching.

“Oh, and what’s that?”

“Well, as you know, my friend Gina, your friend Tom’s mother is also a patient of Dr. Andrew,” she said. “She told him Tom just moved out and got his own place. We think it would be a good idea if you tried living on your own with Tom for a while. It would give you a taste of freedom, and you could use the time to get over Andrea.”

I was torn. On the one hand, living on my own seemed like a natural progression, and living with my best friend Tom was perfect. On the other hand, who would cuddle me at night? Who would reward me when I was a good boy? I sat there frozen and non-reactive, at a complete loss of what to think or feel.

Before I could regain my composure, Mommy smiled a loving smile at me and placed her hand in my hair. I heard a small hissing sound and noticed she had been wearing her brooch on her loose kimono. The lights were pulsating their warm glow, and just like in my dream long ago, smoke was slowly coming forth from it. The stream was tiny, but the rate was continuous, and in no time, my entire head was cocooned in Mommy’s sleepy, sexy smoke.

“Buh…but muhh…mommmmy…” I slurred through a drooling tongue.

“Shhhhh,” she hushed me and kissed my forehead. “Go to sleep, Good Boy.” There was tiny music coming from somewhere in the background and Mommy’s eyes lit up, drawing me in even further.

I was a good boy. And I could feel myself orgasm as the lights went out and sleep, once again overtook me.

I woke to my cell phone ringing and vibrating next to my head on the pillow. It was Tom.

“Hey, what’s up?” I said in a croaky tone.

“Whoa, did I wake you, dude? It’s like, the middle of the afternoon!”

“I’m a good boy,” I said, and figured that would naturally clear everything up for him.

“Whatever, Dude. Hey, my ma told me you’re going to be moving in with me soon.”

“Yes, my Mommy…ahem…Mom and I discussed it and thought it would be best,” I said. “I should be there in a couple of days.”

“Awesome, Dude,” Tom said, excited. “We are gonna’ have one kick ass time.”

“You got that right,” I said, feeling excited about the move. “Gotta run for now. Talk to you soon, bro.” I hung up and smiled. Mommy was so smart. Moving out was exactly what I needed. I was such a lucky boy to have such a good Mommy. A lucky boy. A good boy.

I am such a good boy.