The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Session Must Not be Interrupted Chap.3

By SleepyShamrock

It was Friday when I arrived at my new place, sharing an apartment with my best friend Tom. His mom, Gina and my Mommy were best friends, too, and they had set it up when my girlfriend of many years broke up with me. Since high school was over and life was about to begin, it seemed like a good idea. Besides, Mommy’s therapist, Dr. Andrew thought it was a good idea, and he had been so very good in Mommy’s treatment, I figured he must be very smart.

“Buddy, you made it!” Tom shouted as I walked through the door. He put down the bowl of cereal he was eating and gave me a huge embrace. Tom was about six feet tall, slender but muscular, with a mop of loose curls on his head, high cheekbones and dark eyes. He had been a lady killer since junior high, and as he stood there in just his running shorts and nothing else—not even shoes, it was easy to understand why. I was the furthest thing from gay, but sometimes hotness isn’t a matter of opinion…and with Tom it was a simple fact.

“I brought a bag with a lot of my stuff, but will be moving the rest in over the weekend, if that’s okay,” I said.

“Okay? It’s your house, brother. Do as you like.” He picked up his cereal again and plopped down on the second hand couch that took up most of his, I mean our living room. I sat opposite him in the ratty recliner.

“So, living on our own at last,” I said. “Please tell me you have a video game system.”

“Xbox One and a PS5, my good man,” he said, tossing me a random controller that was buried in the sofa cushions. “Nothing but the best for us.”

“Speaking of which, I was thinking we could go out tonight. You could show me the hot hangout spots,” I said. Slowly he placed the spoon back into the bowl and his eyes took on a glazed, sort of unfocused quality. “I can see the type of women this part of town has to offer a mature man on his own such as myself…you can be my wingman.”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea,” he said, flatly. He wasn’t even looking at me.

“Really? It’s Friday night!” I responded.

“I’m very tired,” he said. “And I have a prior commitment tonight.” He was speaking robotically. It was his voice coming from his mouth, but there was zero emotion. It was really weird. He MUST have been really tired.

“Okayyyy,” I said. “Maybe another time, then?” It was like a switch had been flipped. He picked up his spoon again, and between shovel-fulls of cereal said,

“Oh, hell yeah. Sure, another time.” He glanced down at his cell phone on the table and said, “Oh, shit! It’s getting late. I have to get ready.”

“Get ready for what?” I asked, but he was already bounding into the other room.

“My appointment,” he replied cryptically. I decided to let it go and just relax with a video game or two until he returned. When he came back in the room, he was wearing a shirt and I was suddenly, and a bit oddly saddened by that. His body was something to behold. He was still wearing shorts, but they were grey cutoff sweats. What struck me was he was wearing the same pin me and Mommy wore.

“Where did you get that pin?” I asked, standing and getting close enough to see. Yep. It was exactly the same.

“From Dr. Andrew,” he said, proudly. “He gave it to me after our first few weeks of sessions. I love it.”

“You see Dr. Andrew?” I asked, stunned.

“Oh, yeah,” he said, and suddenly smiled a bit dreamily. “He’s great. My Mom suggested it, and it’s been soooo good.” I was jealous. Why didn’t Mommy suggest I see Dr. Andrew?

“Is that what your appointment is tonight?”

“It is,” he replied, then his face became suddenly serious. “You can find something to keep busy, right? The session must not be interrupted.”

“The session must not be interrupted,” I logically repeated back to him. Tiny lights on his pin began to pulse, just like on Mom’s and I started to sway slightly with the rhythm of the blinking.

“The session must not be interrupted,” he said, barely over a whisper. I don’t know why, but his soft tone made me feel warm…made my cock start to harden.

“The session must not be interrupted,” my voice said, and I collapsed down into the soft cushions of our couch. I stared blankly at the PS5 home screen. I had no desire to play video games at the moment. I just wanted to relax and listen to the soft music that was coming from somewhere. I just wanted to sit and relax. The session must not be interrupted.

The couch was more comfortable than I thought, because it was already dark outside when I woke from my deep, dreamless sleep. I didn’t even know I was tired! It was weird that Tom hadn’t tried to wake me or anything—it had been quite a while, judging my the darkness outside. I heard a bit of stirring in his room and decided to peek in and check if what I heard was him, and if he wanted to hang out. What I saw absolutely rocked my world.

Tom was standing by his bed, his arms hanging limply at his sides, his eyes rolled high up into his head, his mouth open, and a string of drool hanging from his bottom lip. He was shirtless again and his cock was tenting his loose-fitting sweatpant shorts, outlining the swollen tip of his helmeted dick head. His phone was on the nightstand and it was playing the same wonderful music that’s always playing at Mommy’s house. God, did I love Mommy’s house. God, did I love Mommy. I’m such a good boy.

“I’m such a good boy,” I said absent mindedly as I watched the wet spot grow in the front of Tom’s tented pants.

“Now, Tom,” a voice said over the music. “I want you to drop your shorts and take your hard, swollen cock in your hands for me. You’ll do that for me, won’t you?”

“Yesss, Dr. Andrew,” my best friend said in barely a muddled whisper while simultaneously shedding his thin fabric shorts. His cock was magnificent. It was thick, at least seven inches long, but probably more, veiny and rock hard. The tip, a bulbous helmet, was purple with how hard he had become, and the way he slowly, lazily stroked his manhood was incredibly easy to watch.

“You will work your cock until you cum for me, Tom, and when the music ends. You will fall into a deep, deep hypnotic sleep for exactly 45 minutes. You will sleep for exactly 45 minutes, at which time you will awaken with no memory of what we did in our session. You will only remember you feel better than you ever have, and you can’t wait for your next session with Dr. Andrew. You love your sessions with Dr. Andrew. Dr. Andrew makes you feel good. You will do anything for Dr. Andrew. You love Dr. Andrew. Do you understand?”

With every word Dr. Andrew spoke, and with every little note of the wonderful little tune that played, I could see Tom’s cock throb harder, get impossibly longer, his fingers stroke faster.

“Yes, Dr. Andrew, I’m a good boy,” Tom said, and his drool dripped onto his monstrous cock, lubricating his stroking and making my best friend moan in unexpected pleasure.

“I’m a good boy,” I whispered, my own hand rubbing the increasing bulge in my jeans. This was crazy. I had known Tom all of my life, and although I acknowledge he is an incredibly attracted man, I’ve never thought about him like that. And there was also the small matter of me not being gay!

Nothing was making sense. Dr. Andrew had Tom in some sort of sexual thrall, and he was completely unaware. I wondered if he did the same thing to Mommy, and the thought of my busty, raven-haired mother swaying to the hypnotic strains of Dr. Andrews voice and that wonderfully soft, sexy music made me even harder than it did make me angry.

“You are such a good boy,” Dr. Andrew said once more, and Tom and I repeated back in unison. The doctor left the call, but the music continued.

I knew I should have turned the phone off. I knew I should shake my friend awake. I knew I should have done a thousand things to free Tom, and possibly both of our mothers from the control of Dr. Andrew, but for some reason, my gaze could not leave the throb of Tom’s giant cock. It was shiny with precum, and Tom’s hips began to slowly, softly thrust back and forth, helping him fuck his hand.

Dr. Andrew had said Tom would cum, the music would stop, and Tom would drop into a hypnotic sleep. Almost as if on automatic pilot, I walked over to my masturbating friend and stood right in front of him. He was so deep in trance, it was if I wasn’t even there to him. I picked up his cell phone, recorded 16 bars of the streaming music, and played the tune on loop. I also made sure to plug his phone into a charger to make sure it didn’t stop before I wanted it to. If he was a good boy, (I am such a good boy), he would continue stroking as long as the music played.

I stood in front of my best friend since childhood, and as he rocked to the rhythm of his masturbation, I never wanted anyone more. My own pants lay in a pile by the door to his room and after I pulled my shirt off, I took his head in both my hands and kissed him deeply. Our cocks slid against each other, our pre-cum mixing, making them slick as they danced and kissed, head-to-head. To my surprise, Tom responded, slowly snaking his tongue into my mouth and dropping his cock, which remained standing straight, our frottage now happening with purpose, and he softly placed his strong hands on my ass. He gently pulled me closer, my cock sliding up his flat abdomen, his sliding up mine before making circles against each other once more. We kissed and swayed to the beautiful, soft, light music without a care in the world…without a thought in our heads.

Suddenly all of Tom’s muscles tightened, as if he seized still for a moment. He moaned, almost screaming into my mouth as we kissed and came so hard it was almost violent. There was so much ivory white, hot cream it glazed my chest, stomach and full length of my cock. The sudden heat and realization of what just happened short circuited my brain and I broke our kiss to scream as I covered my friend in a fountain of cum.

We stood, gripping each other for several moments, shuddering and squirming as our cocks produced more and more cum in smaller and smaller spurts. When it was all over, I was exhausted and Tom went right back to stroking his now spent, soaking cock as the music played. He was such a good boy. I am a good boy. I needed to turn off the music.

Letting it loop one more time, I watched Tom closely as the music stopped. His arms dropped to his sides, his sexy dark eyes crossed, then rolled, and he slowly, sexily crumbled to the floor in a deep, deep sleep. I remember just how incredibly gorgeous he looked falling asleep before the warm darkness overtook me and I dropped into a deep, deep sleep.

I am such a good boy.

We woke 45 minutes later, entwined in each other’s arms on the floor of Tom’s room, both covered in drying cum.

“Morning,” he said and smiled before giving me a kiss. I kissed him back lovingly and smiled also.

“Good morning,” I said, and gave him another kiss like I always did when we woke up together. Tom and I had been a couple for years, and it was nice of our Mommies to help us finally get a place together.

I can honestly say I can’t remember a day before being Tom’s lover; even if I try, I can’t remember. I can’t remember. There’s really no reason to try…no reason to think about it at all. I won’t think about it. I won’t think about it. I’ve always been with my beautiful Tom. It makes perfect sense. I’ve always been Tom’s lover.

I’ve always been such a good boy.