The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sex Worm Apocalypse

Chapter Two: Violated by the Sex Worms

With apologies to Downing Street.

“Miranda!,” Dr. Rebecca Tan exclaimed, with the sharp, perfunctory irritation of a teacher catching the class in an unmitigable transgression. “What on earth are you wearing!”

Miranda came to a rigid halt, stiletto heels together, the globes of her ass almost falling out of the dark red pvc jumpsuit . She paused deliberately, cocking her hip, as if to let Dr. Tan fully appreciate the enormity of the fashion faux pas. Then she turned.

The front was zipped down to her navel; her large, firm breasts even more in danger of exposure than her ass. The camel toe at the crotch could have made a thong blush.

“Hello, Rebecca,” Miranda said, letting the name roll over her tongue as her fingers toyed with the zipper, tweaking it just a hair further down. “Do you like it? It’s part of Dr. Stuffelmeyer’s experiment, of course.”

Rebecca’s expression of outraged disapproval transformed at once. “Oh!” she said, all the annoyance gone from her voice. In fact, she sounded more than a little breathy. “Oh yes! The experiment! Of course…how exciting! Some sort of stimulus for the neuro clusters, I take it? They respond…?”

“Very much,” said Miranda. “They…respond.” She inched the zipper down another notch…and there was a kind of undulating ripple across the jump suit’s nether regions. Rebecca gasped at virtually the same time as Miranda— and then the flat, mottled, slithering thing nosed up out of the fabric. Rebecca watched in fascination as its legs wiggled, and it began to crawl up Miranda’s stomach, heading slowly, fascinatingly, for the space between her breasts….

Rebecca realized she was drooling slightly. She closed her mouth with a snap, wiping her lips. For a second, under Miranda’s level, uncomfortably intentional gaze, she felt embarrassed…but then her eyes caught the little creature, its blind head twining between Miranda’s spectacular tits, and she couldn’t help breaking out into a grin.

“It’s so wonderful that the research is going so well!” she gushed. “Obviously the training is successful if it is so comfortable with humans!”

“Mmmm,” Miranda said. “Quite comfortable.” She smiled, took the creature gently, and pushed it down again, away from the breasts, towards the shorts. It thrashed, perhaps in protest, or anticipation, or perhaps just to thrash. Miranda gave one last smile, turned smoothly, and then strutted away on her heels, ass swaying, back towards Dr. Stuffelmeyer’s lab.

Dr. Tan watched the rear move under the tight fabric…and her forehead creased again. It was certainly good to know that the experiments were going well, and pleasant to think about the worm nestled closely, its legs quivering, body twitching with the movement of Miranda’s crotch as her ass swiveled beneath that tight, slick material.

But…what if one of the Miskatonic board members happened to come by for an inspection? He’d undoubtedly think that Miranda was dressed like a sexy tart for no reason. Maybe, Dr. Tan thought, she should talk to Dr. Stuffelmeyer and suggest that she write a memo explaining the situation to the university? The experiments mustn’t be stopped, of courses, but perhaps there could be a formal demonstration before things went further? She imagined Miranda standing in front of the fusty old men of the board, that zipper pulled down just a little further so they could see exactly where the neuro-cluster had gone, and exactly what it was doing….

She veered off. She had meant to head back to the lab, but a stop in the bathroom seemed in order. She had been oddly…revved up recently. She knew that women sometimes experienced increased libido as they aged, but this did seem a little extreme. Perhaps some effect of her excitement at Dr. Stuffelmeyer’s progress….?

As usual, there were a number of the neuro-clusters in the bathroom. They seemed to like congregating there; perhaps because of the damp. She watched them slide over and around each other on the floor for a few minutes, idly toying with the hem of her flirty little skirt. Not as daring as Miranda’s hot jumpsuit, of course, but still, she thought it would send the right signal to the worms. They would know she was paying attention to them and that she was…accessible.

Impulsively, she did a little spin, letting the skirt poof up, so they could better appreciate it. Then, with some urgency, she hurried to a stall. She was pretty sure she’d seen one of the worms crawl in, so she could watch it as she….

She pulled up short. There were in fact a number of worms in the stall. They slid over the floor, over the back of the toilet…and over the red-haired woman sitting on the seat. She looked up when Rebecca came in, but made no effort to move. Her blouse was unbuttoned, her small, firm tits, sprinkled with freckles, were frankly exposed.

She cradled one of the worms in her hands, holding its to her. The fissure on the worm’s back was closed around her nipple; the lips flexing or throbbing with a fascinating rhythm. The woman’s other nipple was elaborately, even gratuitously swollen and eager. The women met Rebecca’s eyes and gently detached the worm, giving a small gasp. She moved it to the other breast, shivering as it settled in place. Rebecca shivered too.

Together they watched the worm suck for a while. Rebecca brushed her hand quasi-accidentally against her crotch. Then she brushed it again, more deliberately. She began to thrust, trying to match the push of her hand to the pulsing of the worm’s lips….

She started when the women spoke. “Could you…,” she said huskily. “Would you mind holding one for me? I can’t get them on both at once…”

Rebecca didn’t move.

“It’s for the experiment, of course,” the women said.

“Of course,” said Rebecca.

She picked one up from the floor. It moved gently in her hand. Impulsively, she licked the fissure along the back, gently…then licked the woman’s nipple. She could taste the faint, alien, salty taste of the other worm’s mucus still on the tit, and feel the hard, swollen eagerness of the engorged flesh. She moved the worm into position, watching the fissure open gently, like a flower, and then close.

“That’s perfecct,” the woman said. “Right there.” On the toilet her crotch began to undulate, not unlike the movement of the worms themselves.

Rebecca licked her lips. The little legs of the worm fluttered against her fingers sensuously. She pressed her thighs together. She really needed to do what she had come for…but the experiment had to come first, of course.

Seconds stretched out into minutes. Neither the woman nor the worms seemed to tire. There was a white fluid sliding down the side of the worm’s fissure, and Rebecca’s hand was getting damp. She suppressed an impulse to lick her fingers. She wasn’t sure how it would affect the experiment.

Finally, to distract herself from the urgency between her legs or the way her mouth was watering, she cleared her throat. “I haven’t seen you here, I don’t think? Are you a new hire by Professor Stuffelmeyer?” She had noticed a number of new faces in Stuffelmeyer’s lab — many of them attractive young women, like this one.

The woman opened her eyes groggily. When she spoke, she sounded drugged or hypnotized; like she was reciting a set speech.

“No…I don’t work here. I met Miranda when I was out clubbing. She fucked my boyfriend’s thick, hard cock. We had a table; she came over, sat down on it, and pulled up her skirt. No panties; she was wet and ready. Alan didn’t even say anything. Just pulled down his pants and started fucking her. I was angry at first, but then I noticed the worm. I guess it came out of her cunt. She almost always has one in her cunt. It slid out and wrapped around his cock. As he fucked her. I needed..to get a closer look, to see…and taste…and when I was done she said I was so good at licking cunt that the worms wanted to keep me and I should come and be their tit whore…ohhh,” her back arched and she shuddered.

“So…you’re not personnel?” Rebecca asked, mildly scandalized. The experimental results were…certainly gratifying, but…if this woman wasn’t on the payroll, could they really be said to meet professional standards?”

“Not officially…but…Professor Stuffelmeyer said I was working out well…uhhh!”

Simultaneously, the two things against her nipples opened and squirted. Fluid covered the woman’s tits, and Rebecca’s fingers.

Rebecca set the worm she was holding down carefully on the floor. It sat for a moment, the fissure on its back flexing contentedly. Then it moved away out of the stall. Others were coming in; the floor was alive with them. A newcomer crawled in, sliding over the worm that she had started to think of as “hers”. She imagined the sensation of its legs sliding into the so-recently stimulated fissure, slipping in the lubrication.

“…if you don’t mind?”

“Sorry,” said Rebecca, “I was distracted…what did you say?”

The woman had put down her worm as well. She hefted her tits, one with each hand. They were shiny and sticky with the worm’s fluids.

“Clean me with your tongue, would you?” She ran her thumbs over her nipples. They were still very hard. “I think the worms would respond well,” she said, almost apologetically.

“Ummm…I…,” Rebecca said. She felt like things were getting away from her a little. “I think I need to take care of…”

“You can play with your hot clit while you suck me,” the woman coaxed. She paused. “We can see if the worms are more attracted to your cunny lips or my nipples. It’ll be an experiment.”

Rebecca wondered if it wouldn’t be better to have official personnel design the experimental protocols…but she was curious to see how the worms would react….

Before she knew she had made a decision, she was already kneeling. The tile floor was hard on her knees. She tasted the worm’s discharge, sticky against her tongue., and groaned in relief against the woman’s nipple as her hand finally, finally pushed aside her panties and into her own wetness. Gratifyingly, a worm seemed to have already been attracted; she felt its legs tickling her fingers as it nosed around her panties, and then its firm, warm flesh pushing inside.

* * *

Rebecca came several times. She brought herself off once and then the other woman had kindly offered to help. She hadn’t actually ever gotten her name. Somewhere after licking her breasts clean she had asked, but the woman had explained that, as part of the experiment, she had been asked to forget her former identity and just think of herself as the worm’s debased tit whore. She had been assisting Rebecca when she explained this, her fingers working hard on the clit, her thumb stroking the worm embedded in Rebecca’s cunt, encouraging it to squirm and flail.

After catching her breath, Rebecca had tried to agree that abandoning one’s identity to become an anonymous fucktoy seemed like the kind of gesture the worms would find stimulating. But before she could form the words the tit whore (as Rebecca felt she should think of her now) had stuck her tongue in her mouth — followed, soon after by her nipple. Rebecca was surprised as the sweet, warm taste. Apparently the worms could stimulate milk production. She had meant to ask about details, but somehow it had slipped her mind.

She finally staggered out of the bathroom, mussed, panting, and if anything, more turned on than when she’d gone in. Her panties were gone; tit whore had thrown them to the worms, and they had dragged them somewhere or other — though they were so soaked through anyway it was probably for the best. Her bra was gone too…as for that matter, was her blouse. Tit whore had gotten her sweet milk all over it…and had then suggested that Rebecca borrow her T-shirt, since tit whore had no plans to put it on again anytime soon. It was white, with the words “Weird Science” scrawled across it in lipstick red.

Since tit whore was substantially smaller than Rebecca, both up top and elsewhere, it was also quite tight, and Rebecca’s nipples were very, very visible through the fabric. Tit whore had said that she was sure the worms would exhibit substantive reactions. Though that wasn’t quite how she’d put it. “They’ll love your little fuck buttons,” was the exact phrase she used as she stroked them with a deft, insistent hunger. By the time she was done they were so hard that she was sure they would elicit a reaction from any worm in the stall, and probably from some in low earth orbit as well…

The impulse to march her tits right back into the bathroom for more ministrations was almost overwhelming, but she took a deep breath, squared her shoulders (causing her breasts to move under the t-shirt in ways she hoped the worms would appreciate) and headed towards her lab. She had work to do. Provoking reactions was vital, but those reactions also needed to be analyzed and quantified. She was a scientist, not a stimulus tool. Or at least, she thought as she remembered the feeling of the worm squirming up inside her, not just a stimulus tool.

Determined, she nodded curtly to Dale, the security guard, who was personally inspecting one of the worms, probing its fissure to make sure that it was healthy and fit to roam about the corridors. One of the interns, Julia, a dark-haired woman whose curves were threatening the structural integrity of her baby doll dress, was helping him maintain his impressive erection, occasionally taking a break to examine the worm herself with her skillful tongue.

They both expressed a more-than-polite appreciation of her T-shirt and what was under it, and she gave the balls a brief stroke or two out of professional courtesy, but that was it. She was focused!

She strode decisively down the corridor, opened her lab door…and paused.

Trevor, her assistant, was performing what appeared to be a fascinating experiment.

At first, Rebecca thought that Trevor, who was standing with his back to her, had bound their two lab techs, Erica and Theresa, and placed them on the workspace tables in order to entice the worms into some sort of reaction.

Certainly, it would be a foolish worm indeed who was unwilling to react, and react again, to this stimulation. Erica lying trussed on her front, her legs pressed into her thighs, forcing up the luscious, black globes of her ass, the dampness of her puffy, dark sex clearly visible. And Theresa on her back, her legs spread wide, her sporty, firm breasts pressed flat to her chest by the….

Rebecca blinked. What was that? Was it…?

Yes. Yes. It was undoubtedly moving, sliding across Theresa’s chest like some sort of massive, mottled snake....

Or worm.

Now that she was looking for it, she could see the resemblance. It had the same coloration more or less as the smaller caterpillar worms she was used to. It even had the waving filament legs, though they receded into insignificance against its massive bulk. It must have been as long as a man, or longer — it was so looped and coiled around Theresa it was impossible to tell.

As she watched, one coil raised itself out of the mass, and she realized she was looking at its huge, blind head. A fissure, like the ones on the backs of its smaller cousins, opened across its “face,” like a mouth. Mucus dripped out of it, a kind of sticky slaver.

Rebecca moved her hand to her chest, tracing the nipple. She hoped it liked the nipple….

It nodded in front of her, as if to signal that yes it did, and then it lowered itself. Its maw hovered over Theresa’s face. The mucus dripped. She opened her mouth to catch it like a hungry baby bird. The thing came down further, and she strained up, her tongue licking the orifice, hips bucking in the coils as she tried to force her mouth deeper, cunt almost as soaked as the worm’s gaping, hungry fissure.

Theresa’s nether lips were so needy; so obviously desperate. Rebecca wondered how the worm couldn’t react to it. Or maybe…she took a step forward, involuntarily…maybe it was expecting her to…

She felt a hand on her shoulder. “Excuse me,” Trevor said. His cock, she noticed, was short, but broad, his balls heavy — a squat, forthright intentional member that went weirdly with his distinguished salt-and-pepper beard and his still-buttoned paisley shirt.

“Oh, no trouble,” she said in surprise. He nodded politely as he thrust into Theresa hard. Her voice was muffled in the folds of the worm’s mouth, but her scream was still audible. A loop of the worm slithered up and around, caressing Trevor’s ass, flexing with his thrusts to drive him in.

Rebecca wondered idly if she should be taking notes; surely any observation of the behavior of this apparently new variation would have to be of interest to Professor Stuffelmeyer…. She’d need to find a pen, or a keyboard. And also, she realized, pull her hand out from under her skirt, where it had somehow wandered….

“Erica,” she said, since Trevor and Theresa were obviously occupied. “Is this a new related form? Or is it a…maturation?”

Erica groaned, and Rebecca reluctantly pulled her eyes away from Trevor, whose stamina and enthusiasm were really remarkable for a middle-aged man, even if he did appear to be in fairly good shape.

The giant worm wound around Erica had lifted its “mouth” above her shockingly round and stimulating ass. Mucus was siding out of the thing’s maw….and not, Rebecca saw, with a flutter, just mucus. A long, red, ropy appendage, wet and supple, had extended itself from the mouth, and was exploring — not gently. It whipped out, lashed across Erica’s parted, gaping lips, and retreated; then whipped out again, and shot, with no preamble, into Erica’s mucus-slick anus.

The lab-tech was making little whimpering noises, no doubt in an effort to encourage this unexpected anatomical and behavioral development. Rebecca shivered as she thought about how strongly the worm must be affected and about how pleased Erica must be to know that her beautiful, hot, yearning holes were being used in the cause of science.

As if to confirm her heartfelt enthusiasm, Erica let out an ecstatic yelp of affirmation as the worm tongue made a particularly forceful exploration of her ass.

The worm responded well to the encouragement. It spit out one last wad of mucus, fairly covering Erica’s ass, and then drove forward. Erica screamed as the worm’s massive head impossibly squeezed into and stretched the ring, pushing in and squirming. Its body, wrapped around Erica, thrashed with eagerness as it shoved further, slid a bit out, and then drove in even harder. Erica arched within the coils, vocalizing so rabidly and unashamedly that Rebecca worried she might scare the worm, or disturb the worm-abetted rutting on the other table.

There seemed only one thing to do. All in the interest of the experiment, she assured herself. She walked around to Erica’s head, lifted her skirt, and jammed her dripping slit into the woman’s mouth.

The screaming was instantly and delightfully muffled. The worm gave what Rebecca was sure was an appreciative thrust. She could feel it traveling from Erica’s ass to Erica’s tongue and all the way into her own grinding cunt. She imagined that enchanting red worm appendage flicking deep within Erica’s ass, and she came herself…though she did try not to scream too loud.

* * *

Things had quieted down a bit. One of the big worms had slithered off somewhere. Erica and Theresa were 69-ing on the workspace in a perfunctory manner, while Trevor leisurely fucked Erica’s much-used ass. One of the massive worms was gone. A number of its smaller cousins had slithered up, though, and were sliding around the trio, sucking on a nipple here or there, tickling Trevor’s balls with their little legs, sliding into an available orifice.

The other giant worm was under Rebecca’s desk, its bulk coiled haphazardly, its head resting on her thighs like a great invertebrate dog. Every so often its red appendage-tongue thing would flick out and snake between her hot, slick lips.

It was, she thought, a perfect arrangement. She could stimulate the worm for experimental purposes while collating and recording her notes on the project.

Despite her satisfaction at the arrangement, despite the pleasurable background groans of her hard working team members, and despite the not infrequent, and intense, orgasms, it was slowly dawning on her that something was wrong.

There was, as far as she could tell, no information about the worms in the system.

No research notes, no description of projects, nothing. According to the database, her own lab wasn’t even involved in investigating the neuro-clusters. There were only some cursory early findings from Stuffelmeyer about possible applications for strokes, but nothing about the more recent breakthroughs…

The worm, perhaps sensing her indisposition, gave her one last, penetrating lick, and moved off to join the ménage on the other side of the lab. Rebecca clicked through the network more and more frantically. Almost at random, she came to her own profile page…and stopped.

A moment later she was running down the hall, her tits jiggling under the stupid t-shirt, her breath coming in gasps. In a corner she saw a woman writhing under a tide of the small worms, and felt her gorge rise. She remembered the worms pushing up into her…no, no, no. Later, she could deal with it later. First….

She burst into the lab, slamming the door open. Miranda didn’t even look up from her slow, thorough oral exploration of Stuffelmeyer’s wet and open cunt. One of the enormous worms was buried deep in Miranda’s snatch, and she was rocking up and down on it. The nipples on her fantastic tits were rock hard.

“You…my god…” Rebecca said.

Stuffelmeyer was completely naked, and smiling pleasantly. “Hello Dr. Tan. What can I do for you and your lab and your hungry twat, hmmm?” One of the small worms slid wetly out of her cunt as she spoke. Miranda licked it sensuously.

“I’m…I’m not even a biologist!” Rebecca said. “Physics! I’m a particle physicist! Not worms, not…whatever these are! I don’t have any experimental interest in this! You’ve done something to me…to everyone. Something to my mind. You’ve…oh, god, they’ve been inside me, and you made me love it. I’m going to the authorities right now; you…you bitch! They’re going to put you in jail forever; you’re going to rot, and your monsters are going to be, killed, killed, killed….”

Stuffelmeyer came to a quiet, shuddering climax. “Mmmm…,” she said, as Miranda continued her ministrations. “you always were a repressed, frigid little cunt, Rebecca. I should have guessed if anyone would get sick of mind blowing orgasms it would be you. But…come on. Even for a physicist, the experimental results here have to be pretty impressive, I’d think. Artificial life, massive neurological manipulation…the pain control implications alone…. I mean, I made you crave sex with giant, slavering worms. Making people enjoy minor surgical procedures should be a piece of cake.”

Rebecca felt a rush of warmth in her cunt at the mention of the slavering worm…and gagged. She started backing towards the door. “You’re insane,” she said. “And you’re finished. You’re finished. I’m going to the police right now.“

Stuffelmeyer levered herself off the table, ignoring Miranda’s mew of protest. She stroked herself idly as she walked towards Rebecca. “Oh, don’t be silly. I’m not ‘finished.’ Why do you think you came here to threaten me rather than going directly to the cops, anyway? Doesn’t that seem kind of dumb?”

Rebecca paused in her retreat. It was dumb. Why hadn’t she gone to the police? Why hadn’t she called the police? And then gotten out of here. She felt cold…and then very, very warm as Stuffelmeyer’s delicious curves pressed up against her. Her mouth opened to allow the other woman’s tongue access. Her fingers, of their own accord, moved up inside Stuffelmeyer’s wetness.

“You…monster…,” she said.

Stuffelmeyer giggled. “Oh, no, baby,” she said. “I’m not the monster.” Gently but firmly, she rotated Rebecca around.

Rebecca couldn’t even make out its shape. It just seemed like a giant, pulsing, mottled mound of tentacles and orifices. Red, whiplike tongues flicked out. Appendages ending in maws lifted.

“Isn’t it beautiful?” Stuffelmeyer said. “And…it wants you.”

There was no irony in her voice at all. Her hand stroked one of Rebecca’s nipples skillfully through the T-shirt. Rebecca came hard in anticipation as the thing reached for her.

* * *