The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SIMON SEZ

PART V—Compensation

We woke up together, dazed by the sunlight streaming in the window and stunned to find ourselves lying naked on top of the bed covers. Linda has always been modest, even around me, and had never been comfortable sleeping nude. Even after sex she would always get up and slip back into her nightgown and under the bed covers before going to sleep. We shook our heads to clear them, gazed into each other’s eyes, and voiced the exact same thought: “Wow!”

The doorbell sounded below, followed by a loud knocking. That must be what woke us up, I thought as I poked my head out the window.

“Who’s there?” I inquired, turning my body to allow a view of the front door.

Marlene was standing on the front porch a cardboard box and a paper bag. “Room service,” she called. “I bring sugar and caffeine to fortify us so we can face the barbarian hordes. Can I come in?”

“Sure. Use your key, we’ll be down in a minute.”

“Who was that?” Linda asked as she emerged, still nude, from the bathroom.

“Marlene. She’s got a box of doughnuts and a bag, said something about getting fortified before facing the barbarians.”

Linda smacked her own forehead lightly. “What time is it?” The bedroom clock read 10:10am. “Oh my god, we were supposed to go to the mall this morning. I completely forgot. I’ve got to get a shower. Honey, would you go keep her company? Tell her I’ll be ready in a flash.” With that, she ducked back into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

I threw on some boxers and a bathrobe before joining Marlene in the kitchen. She took one look at me and grinned that Cheshire cat grin. “Holy cow, you look beat. Somebody must have kept you up half the night.” She was clearly enjoying herself.

I told myself to force a smile, but it was actually pretty easy. In fact, the more I moved around the better I felt. Marlene opened the doughnut box and slid it toward me, then removed three lidded coffee cups from a cardboard holder inside the bag. “Black for you,” she said, “and cream only for Linda. From the looks of you, I should have made it a double.”

We munched in companionable silence for a few minutes before Linda joined us, having dressed quickly in green running shorts and a light gray polo shirt. Her hair, still damp from the shower, was tied back under a green bandana. Still a bit flustered, she ate a plain donut, drank her coffee and pronounced herself ready to go.

I walked with her as far as Marlene’s car. She turned and planted a warm goodbye kiss on me which promised much more to come. Marlene grinned at me and promised, “I’ll have her home before bedtime, loverboy. Enjoy yourself.”

And enjoy myself I did. I spent most of the day at the computer, sifting through the Web for information on hypnosis. I found lots of hypnotists with home pages hawking their tapes and books, also lots of stage hypnotists for hire. Finally, and most interestingly, I ran into a series of sites devoted to the erotic side of hypnosis. Things were making more sense after that then they had in a while. The more I thought about the power Linda (and Marlene) had over me, the more at ease I became with it.

Well after sunset, I heard Marlene’s car pull up into the driveway. I’d already had a simple dinner, but I offered to fix them a meal.

“That’s sweet of you, " Marlene said, “but we’ve already eaten. Sorry we’re so late.”

“It’s my fault,” Linda chimed in. “We actually got done hours ago. We went back to Marlene’s and talked for a while, then the next thing I knew it was dark outside.”

“It happens,” I shrugged. Hell, it had happened to me just recently.

Linda hefted a large shopping bag at me. “Come on inside, I’ve got a new dress that I’m just dying to model for you.” She scurried into the house as I turned to Marlene.

She anticipated the question. “No thanks, Michael, I don’t want to cramp you guys’ style. Get in there and enjoy the fashion show.”

As I turned to go, she stopped me. “Oh—one more thing.” She whispered in my ear for a minute, then stepped back to watch the wicked grin spread over my face.

“Really?” I asked, incredulous.

She winked at me as she climbed into her car. “Really. Go get ‘er, slugger.”

I settled myself on the living room couch, pulled the curtains and waited for Linda. She came down in just a few minutes wearing a stylish gold slip dress. It was very smooth, like satin, with lace trim around the bust and spaghetti straps that crossed in the back. Very chic, very Linda.

“What do you think?” she asked, a little apprehensively.

“I love it.”

She let out a little sigh of relief. “I was hoping you would. I want to wear it to the Johnston’s party next month.”

“It looks great, honey.” She made a move toward the stairs. Here we go, I thought.

“Linda,” I said firmly. “Simon says stop.”

And she did, right in her tracks. I felt the blood rushing to my groin as I considered the possibilities.

“Simon says face me.” Her face was a picture of confusion. I knew exactly what she was thinking, because it had happened to me too. Which reminded me...

“Simon says you can’t speak until I allow it.” Her mouth, which had begun to form a word, went slack and her eyes widened as she realized what must have happened at Marlene’s that afternoon. “Now, Linda, Simon says strip for me.”

As I said earlier, Linda is very modest. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her naked outside of the bedroom. Even if she needed to fetch underwear from the dryer, she’d put on a robe to go get it and put the clothing on back in the bedroom. And now there she was in the middle of our living room, slipping the gold straps down off her shoulders and letting the dress fall to the floor. I double-checked that the blinds were all drawn so that Linda could feel a little more secure knowing that no random passers-by would see us. She hadn’t had 2 weeks of conditioning like I had, so I assumed she would be able to resist if I made her too uncomfortable.

“You enjoyed controlling me last night, didn’t you?” Linda nodded, her arms working autonomously to remove her bra. “Did it excite you?” Another nod, and a perhaps a glint of fear in her blue eyes, as she slipped off her panties to complete her assignment. She started toward me with arms outstretched.

“Simon says stop right there. I like to look at your body. Simon says act like a model on a runway, showing off your beautiful body just for me.” She placed on hand on her hip and took several steps forward, adding some extra sway to her hips. She stopped and turned, then with the same walk went back to her starting point. God, she looked good.

“This is scaring you a little, isn’t it?” Another nod and I saw her eyes tearing a little. “Simon says don’t be scared. Simon says you know that I love you and will never hurt you. Simon says trust me.” That seemed to calm her down measurably. Her deer-in-the-headlights look faded and she fixed her gaze on me, waiting quietly for her next command.

“Simon says you are becoming very aroused by all of this. Simon says your level of sexual desire will increase with every command you obey.” I heard a hitch in her breath as the first command took affect. Her hands absent-mindedly cupped her breasts for a moment as she savored the feeling. I started giving her a series of simple, oddball commands just to watch the signs of arousal increasing as she obeyed.

“Linda, Simon says pick up your new dress. Now Simon says fold it neatly and drape it over the banister. Simon says pick up your underwear. Simon says take it to the laundry room and return. Simon says bring me a glass of brandy. Good. Simon says get one for yourself as well.” When Linda returned with her own brandy snifter in hand, her nipples were standing full at attention and she was breathing heavily. I could see and smell the moisture between her thighs. When I continued with “Simon says drink the brandy,” I could see her thighs pressing together and heard a lusty grunt from her throat. Maybe the brandy was overkill, but I wanted her inhibitions totally lost for the next hour or so. I had a thought. “Simon says that is not ordinary brandy, Linda. Simon says it is three times as powerful as normal brandy. Do you understand?” She nodded again, already starting to look dazed as her mind amplified the anticipated affects of her drink. I decided it was time to turn up the heat. “Simon says come over and kiss me.”

My naked wife practically leaped at me, throwing her arms around my neck and locking her mouth onto mine. Still she strained to press closer against my body, lifting her legs up and wrapping them around my waist. Our tongues danced and teased each other. I slid my hands down her back and cradled her butt cheeks, partly to support her weight and partly because I wanted to. I felt her crotch grinding hard against the bulge in my pants. We kept it up for several minutes, then I put her down. “Simon says stand still now.” Another wincing grunt as another wave of desire flowed through her. She was just standing there, eyes closed, breathing heavily. I sensed that she was very close to orgasm.

“Would you like to come now, Linda?” She nodded so hard I had a sudden fear she would injure her neck. “Very well, darling. Simon says when I count to five you will have a thundering orgasm. One ... two ... three ... four ... FIVE.” With each count her lungs convulsed, sucking in a huge breath and blowing it out while her hand reached down to press on her mound. At five, she squealed and moaned as her muscles jerked. Her knees started to buckle and I steadied her, holding her tightly in my arms and kissing her face while she writhed with pleasure. After a few minutes her breathing returned to normal. Her face was blank, her eyes staring emptily at the ceiling, but she was smiling too. I let go and let her stand on her own feet. She shifted unsteadily, as if her balance was off. Of course, I remembered, she thinks she’s had the equivalent of 3 glasses of brandy.

I held her chin in my hand gently. “Did you enjoy that?” Her head nodded again slowly but deliberately, as drunk people tend to do. “I did too. Would you like to make me come now?” Again she wrapped her arms around my neck, and I could feel her nodding as she pulled me close. “Simon says pleasure me.”

Her left arm reached down and opened my zipper, then went searching for the slit in my boxers. At the same time our mouths met and her tongue started working in and out again. I felt her hand find the opening and her fingers slip through it and around my aroused dick. Things were getting pretty crowded in there, so I undid the clasp on my pants and let them drop. Linda used the extra room to improve her grip on me, pulling the shaft out of my boxers and rubbing my engorged head against her mound. Let’s go for broke, I thought. “Simon says take my dick into your mouth.”

There was a very slight hesitation, then I felt my boxers being pulled down followed by the warm wetness of Linda’s mouth closing down on my shaft. She was doing it, albeit a little tentatively. “Simon says in and out, Linda, work it in and out.” She got a good in and out motion going, moving her tongue just right. It was starting to feel very, very good, but I wondered how she was taking this. “Simon says you enjoy doing this because you know how much it arouses me. Simon says having my dick in your mouth is as arousing for you as it is for me.” She started making moaning noises as she worked harder, sucking and licking. My barometer was about to burst, and I decided not to press my luck. “Simon says you can stop now, I’m about to come.” And stop she did, for about 2 seconds. Looking up at me with those dazed, sleepy eyes, she grinned and plunged her mouth back over my dick, sucking harder than ever. I tried to hold off, but it was way too late—I came hard, right into her mouth. As I felt the first shot letting loose, I shouted “Linda, Simon says COME NOW!” I felt her body convulsing against mine, her mouth hungrily sucking every spurt of semen from my dick. She sucked, licked, and swallowed as we both savored our joint climax.

Then my conscience kicked in. I knew Linda didn’t like giving head very much and never even dreamed of asking her to swallow my semen. I had let things get too far out of hand. I pulled her close to me and started to apologize. To my surprise, she shook her head vehemently and pointer a finger toward her chest, her mouth forming the words “I wanted to, my idea.” Such selflessness deserved a reward, I decided. But I chose my words carefully just the same.

“Linda, Simon says when I snap my fingers you will be able to speak again. Simon says, however, that you will not be able to say the word ‘Simon’ until I give you permission. Do you understand?” She nodded, fully understanding the implications. I snapped my fingers, mentally preparing for what I was sure her first words would be.

I was wrong. She swallowed a couple of times, worked her jaw a little, and said, “I love you Michael. Please hold me some more.”

I slipped my shirt off first, then held her close for a while without speaking. After a very long time, I broke the embrace. “Ready for another round?”

She looked surprised. “I don’t think I can come like that again this soon. It was out of this world what you did—what we did.”

“I think you can. Simon says you can come again and again, as often as you wish. Simon says that even now you are becoming highly aroused again and want to make love.” Her eyes narrowed as she drew in a sharp breath and let it out slowly.

“You drive a hard bargain,” she commented, as her hand reached down and started working my dick again. I was erect again in no time from her expert touch. “What’s your pleasure this time, oh Master?” She was grinning, mocking me in her loving way.

“Quid pro quo, " I answered. “Simon says lie down on the floor, face up, and don’t move.” I’d been admiring Linda’s naked body for over an hour, but I still enjoyed watching her stretch out on the floor in full frontal glory. My dick was telling me to plunge in hot and fast, but first things first—I owed Linda a big one and now was the perfect chance to pay up.

“I hope you’re not waiting for me to make the next move,” Linda said. “I feel like my strings have been cut.”

“Sorry, hon. I was just thinking about how lucky I am to have such a beautiful woman to love. And now, to show my appreciation.” I dropped to my knees. Parting her legs gently, I crawled up into position, my face hovering over her damp mound.

“You don’t have to do this, Michael,” she said. There was an extra note of tension in her voice.

“But I want to, darling. Relax. Simon says it will bring you the deepest, most arousing pleasure you have ever experienced. Simon says you will feel more and more pleasure the longer I keep doing it. Simon says relax and enjoy.” I heard her sigh deeply, saw her head relax against the thick carpet and a smile form on her lips.

“Mmmm, " she sighed. “Ready when you are.”

I started by teasing her outer lips with my tongue. Each long stroke of my tongue resulted in an “Ooooh” from Linda. I worked her inner lips, hearing her moan more urgently as I continued, and worked my way gently teased her clitoris. She was about to come, I could tell. “Simon says you can’t come until I tell you to.”

Linda raised her head and let out a half-groan, half-cry. “That is SO cruel,” she pouted.

“Paybacks are hell, hon.”

“If this is hell, screw heaven. I’m staying.”

I went back to work on her dripping genitalia. Soon she was writhing and gasping with every breath, begging me to let her come. I just kept going, sending her further and further over the edge until she could no longer speak coherently. Finally I stopped, put my face near hers, and gave her the next command. “Simon says climb on top of me and ride me until we come.”

I don’t know if her conscious mind understood a word, but her body certainly did. She jumped me like a predator, pinning my shoulders to the floor and impaling herself on my rigid dick. I felt my boiler pressure rising faster and faster as she pumped up and down, her eyes staring blankly ahead and her jaw taking on a determined set. I reached up and squeezed her breasts in my hands and felt her tighten her pelvic muscles in response. The sensation was delicious, and I could tell we were both teetering on the brink of another explosion. As soon as that any-second-now feeling hit me, I released Linda. “Linda, Simon says come now.”

Linda shrieked again and again as another total body orgasm rocked her. My own release came even as I was speaking, and we both went far over the edge. We lay there for ages, staring into each other’s loving eyes, too exhausted to move. Finally we worked up the strength to climb the stairs, flopped onto the bed and passed out together.