The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sisselixer 2: Free Refill

By: Terinas Tiger

Part 1: Old Friends, New Faces

“It’s been a year since the outbreak in Lustrum…”

For some reason, the news was being played on the televisions at the “Sweet Gainz” gym. The usual music videos and old movies were gone, replaced by a human in a powder-blue suit holding a microphone. Behind him, a rainbow of swishy-tailed, slender furry males posed in a line for the camera. Each one was clad in clothing of a different color, each close to the color of their fur. They waved and giggled, with the violet-dressed sissy even turning around, lifting a fox’s tail, and flashing the camera his spandex-covered rump.

“Although initially suspected to be some kind of viral infection unleashed upon an unsuspecting populace, the CDC cleared the city of Lustrum after it was discovered that the outbreaks of what can only be described as “mental and physical transformations” were caused by a fizzy, sweet tasting fluid of unknown origins.”

Jeffrey wondered who greenlit the news performance. Who didn’t already know about the events in the city? He looked up at the newscaster on the TV screen, watching as a blonde fox wearing all yellow (even his lipstick!) leaned on the reporter’s shoulder and blew kisses to the camera. The newscaster tried his best to remain professional while he was mobbed by a pack of furry twinks. Disinterested, Jeffrey went back to doing lateral pulldowns. “One! Two! Three! Four!” He grunted, working on another set of ten reps, while the newscaster continued his droning spiel.

“Stop that! A-anyways, this fluid was labeled as ‘Sisselixer’ and sold to a crowd unaware of its nature. Upon drinking a- for crying out loud, is sex all you boys think about?!? Get away from my pants! U-upon drinking a sufficient quantity, the unfortunate victim begins physically transforming, growing slender and developing diminished masculine features, even if such features were not already present. They also begin to change in other ways as well… becoming something no longer human. Fur, fangs, and a growing popularity at a furry convention, all these things and more are what await you if you drink Sisselixer.”

“Ugh.” Jeffrey rolled his eyes. “I should start bringing earbuds to the gym with me. I can’t focus if there isn’t music playing.” A trace of a grumble rolled off the edges of his tongue, as he pushed the weighted bar he was using back onto its receptacle. Wiping some sweat from his brow and pushing his brown bangs up away from his eyes, the young man let out a huff of exertion. Every muscle in his body ached after that workout. Sauntering away from the exercise equipment, he made haste towards the bright blue door of the men’s locker room. Once he was clear of the workout floor, however, he stopped to look at himself in a mirror, flexing his arms up as he did. He wanted to see his own “Sweet Gainz”.

“Although the CDC seized what is believed to be the majority of the Sisselixer supply being sold to unsuspecting consumers, experts report that even a year later, we are still not certain how much of this transformative beverage was distributed, and the growing population of ‘nonhuman sapients’, more casually called ‘furries’, indicates that the fluid is still out on the streets and being used. Also unaccounted for are other beverages sold along with it. Authorities have seized supplies of similar sodas with names like Brutbeer, Tropitwink Punch, Cuck-a-Cola, and Poppa Pop. More flavors are believed to exist as well—”

Sadly, they weren’t nearly as impressive as the gym’s mascot. Jeffrey was painfully aware as he flexed his biceps that he was dwarfed by the cardboard cut out of “Johnny Gainz”, the anthropomorphic cartoon wolf who starred in commercials for the gym. His real world arm was maybe a third of the size of the flexing wolf’s muscular bicep, if he was being generous. With a frown, Jeffrey lowered his arm and stared at himself in the mirror. “Ugh. Twelve weeks in the gym and THIS is all I’ve got?” He ran his hands down his body. Although Jeffrey was by no means obese, he had some love handles along either side of his stomach. His pecs were slender, but soft, and his body felt pearlike in shape, to his shame. Especially his rear, which seemed to blossom out into a thick backside that bounced whenever he walked. “I feel like I’m stuck in an ocean and it’s so much effort just to keep my head above water, much less swim to shore.” Jeffrey at least had height to compensate. He stood nearly six foot four, with short brown hair just a bit longer than a crew cut. His hazel eyes gleamed in the flourescent light of the gym as he turned away from the mirror to make for the locker room. Behind him, the TV continued playing the news, chiming into his ear until the door finally shut.

“—the government has classified these sodas as prohibited substances at this point in time. If you or someone you love has transformed you are not at risk of transforming with them unless you share the same taste in bever—”

The door shut behind him, as Jeffery walked into the locker rooms and changing areas of the gym. His shoes squeaked slightly as he walked through a puddle near the showers in front of the pool room. In the showers were three very naked men, all of them slender anthropomorphic canines. “G-guys, stooooooop…” A gray furred husky was sandwiched between two others, squirming and whimpering, a visible red blush on his face. “We’re gonna get in trouuuuble…” he managed to stammer out before his protests devolved into high pitched giggles.

Pressing into the husky’s backside was a pink furred french poodle that could only be described as a ‘boi’: His body was slender, his butt bubbly, and his height barely managing five feet. “Nuh-uh! We gotta get you niiiice and lubed up for water-aerobics!” He yapped, rubbing his soap sud-covered chest against his friend’s back.

“Yeah, and you’re waaaay too stiff! We need to stretch you all out too!” Giggled a german shepherd boy, rubbing his fingers up and down the husky’s chest while soaping him up.

Jeffrey tried his best not to look, but it was hard to avoid staring at the show the three were putting on. It almost felt like they were TRYING to get noticed! That suspicion only grew when the german shepherd guy saw him peeking, turned and blew a kiss to him, before winking and going back to making the husky squirm. Feeling his face get hot, the human sighed and turned away. “Man, if two of those guys were chicks and the one in the center had more muscles, I’d wish that was me.” He grumbled, only half meaning it. “Stupid sexy furries.” he moved back towards his locker, popping the combination into the padlock to retrieve his street clothes. “Feels like there’s more swishy-tailed boys here every time I come to this gym. Wonder why…” Was it really that bad, being human? Jeffrey didn’t mind it.

He hated the way he looked, and how he felt when he looked at himself in a mirror, but that was different. He was so mundane, so AVERAGE. There was a part of him desperate to stand out, and getting ripped was what he’d settled on for achieving that dream. He would be healthier, have more energy, be stronger… there was no downside.

Except for how hard it felt.

Suddenly, he felt something hard pressing into his backside, as a pair of slender white arms wrapped around his chest, hugging him from behind. “Hiiiiiiiii Jeff-Jeff!”

He didn’t recognise the high-pitched squeak coming from whoever had violated his personal space, but regardless of that Jeffery didn’t freak out. There was just one person who had ever called him “Jeff-Jeff” in his entire life. An old friend from work who dropped off the map a while back. He turned back, pushing the huggy figure off of him while gazing at who had come to greet him. After a moment, he raised an eyebrow. “...Tim?”

What was staring back at him wasn’t Tim. It was a slender figure with waspish thighs, wiggling them as he giggled and looked up at Jeffery. “Ah, um, actually… can you call me ‘Tiny’ now, hun?” Tiny’s voice sounded like a tinkling of bells, pale ice-blue eyes looking into Jeffery’s soul. A thin layer of eggshell-white fur covered his body, abs rippling underneath it as he leaned forward. A pair of large, rounded white furry ears with pink underneath twitched at the top of his head, tucked between curly golden locks of shimmering hair. The shade of pink on the ears matched that of a nose perched at the end of a long snout, behind a pair of twitching whiskers. The little white mouseboi let out a giggle as his friend appraised him, holding up his arms and posing as if for an invisible camera. He wasn’t naked like the doggy boys had been, but his outfit was entirely spandex and left little to the imagination: A pastel-blue top that was stretched along his pecs, plump suckable nipples outlined clearly through the thin fabric, and a matching spandex pair of shorts with white trim along the outsides of the material. Tiny rubbed at a bulge between his thighs, emitting a soft, girly moan for a moment before recovering. “Oh em gee it’s so fun to see you again!” The man Jeffery had formerly known as Tim reached forward to pat at his chest with a pink pawprint covered hand.

Startled, Jeffrey backed into his locker, nearly falling in on a pure knee-jerk reaction. “T-tim! You’ve, ah, had some work done, I see?”

The comment triggered another giggle-fit from the mouse boy. “Do you like it?” He turned in a circle, tail hiked up, as he showed a hesitant Jeffrey more of his body than the human ever cared to see. “I super do! It’s so cool that I get to look like I always felt now!” He squeaked and smiled. “But, ah, please call me ‘Tiny’, ok? I’m little now, in more ways than one!” The comment made him giggle some more.

Jeffery tried not to think about it. But he failed. “Listen to you! ‘Like I always felt’?!?” He scoffed. “This feels like you’re an entirely different person now!” He tilted his head. “Are you sure someone didn’t slip you some of that drink or something?”

The mouse’s tail thrashed as his eyes narrowed. “Ugh, that’s like, SUPER offensive, Jeffy. This is what I always felt like inside.” He snarled for a moment, before the fire faded from his eyes and his smile returned. “But we’re such good friends I don’t mind you saying mean junk!” He leaned in, arm wrapping around Jeffery’s waist and pulling them close. Jeffrey could smell a fruity perfume on the mouseboy’s fur. “And besides, I can’t stay mad at you! You’re, like, just SO soft and squishy! Like a lovey, cuddly teddy bear!”

And that comment caused Jeffery’s temper to flare. He pushed back on Tim- on TINY, and scowled. “Hey, some of us actually have to work on our bodies, ok? We don’t want to take the fucking easy way out and just turn into oversexed gay himbos or whatever. Fucking fine, maybe I’m having trouble getting in a decent shape. I’d rather suffer and struggle than be some kind of fucking gay caricature! I mean, look at them!” Thrusting a hand over to the showers, he pointed at the effeminate husky, the doggy boy’s red cock flopped out and drooling onto the floor of the showers, knot exposed, as his poodle friend ground into his backside, thrusting and panting. The husky’s face was stuffed between the thighs of his german shepherd friend, who giggled as he stroked at the boy’s fur while whispering encouraging words about his cocksucking technique.

Tiny looked over at the trio, before squeaking and reaching down to grope the bulge of his sky-blue shorts. “Hey, like, it’s not illegal! Anymore! Public sex’s been allowed since the mall outbreak anyway. Us transformed wouldn’t be able to focus long enough to get through the day if it wasn’t, hun!” He gave a wolf whistle and raised a paw, waving at the three twinky guys humping in the showers. “Looking good, sissies!” With a giggle, he turned back to Jeffrey. “I don’t really see what’s so weird about it. Just boys having fun with boys and junk. Besides, who cares how I got so hot, as long as I’m hot?!?” He stretched his arms out to either side, swaying his hips and letting his ropey tail swish behind him. “I look so yummy you just wanna take a bite out of me!”

Having had enough of this conversation, Jeffrey turned away. “There’s no substitute for hard work and discipline, ‘Tiny’.” Keeping all of them out of his line of sight, he hefted his gym bag up over one shoulder and tried his best not to think about the three eyesores in the showers. “It’s what Tim used to say, and honestly, if you ARE him? You oughta be ashamed of yourself right now.” He said, before striding out of the locker room as fast as he could move without running. He’d gotten so vexed he hadn’t even changed out of his gym clothes. It felt a bit embarrassing, walking around in a sweaty spandex shirt and some short shorts, but he found it preferable to being in the same room as that squeaky mouse perversion of one of his oldest, best friends. He couldn’t stand to see someone he’d grown up with so distorted, as if he’d been speaking with a reflection of Tim in a funhouse mirror.

Though… when his temper finally calmed down, he had to acknowledge the difference. Tim had gone from a sunken chest to a booty that would make pirates covetous.

The man’s gym bag erupted into the music of his ringtone only moments after Jeffrey escaped the confines of the Sweet Gainz Gym. He groaned. “Forgot I left my cell phone in my street pants!” Rolling his eyes, he unslung his bag and unzipped it to root around inside it’s contents. It only took a few seconds for him to find his cell phone, an old sixth-generation model of the popular Cyborg line of phones. Answering it without looking at caller ID, he let his bad mood bubble up again. “Tiny, if this is you I swear to god—”

“Woaaaaah… dude, who the frig is Tiny?” Said a spacy, airy voice on the other end of the line.

Jeffrey recognised the speaker’s tone, but not the sound of the voice. It was higher pitched than he remembered. Checking his Caller ID just to be sure, he went back to the call.

“...Mikey?”

* * *

“Hmmph… well, that’s sour cheese if ever I tasted it.” Tiny fumed, puffing out his cheeks and folding his arms as he leaned up against a locker in the showers. “One little change, and like, we aren’t even friends anymore? Hmmph.” The slender white mouse swayed his hips and frowned. “Ugh… someone needs to give that prude an attitude adjustment, I swear!” A moment passed, the only sound in the locker room being the moaning and grinding from the trio in the bathroom. And a thin, wide smile crossed the mousey twink’s muzzle. “Actually, yeah. Like, I think someone DOES need to teach Jeffery a lesson…”

* * *

“Yupyup!” Mikey’s voice sounded different. Higher pitched. Jeffrey could swear he heard his roommate giggle. “Sorry if I wasn’t awake to go to the gym with you this morning. I was just SOOOOO sleepy after last night I slept through my alarm clock!”

Grinding his teeth together, Jeffrey put two and two together. “Oh fucking hell. You had some of that sick girly soda at that rave you went to last night, didn’t you?” He rubbed his temples. Of course a guy with a fake license for medicinal marijuana would chug that stuff without even thinking about it.

“Huh? Dude, how’d you know about the Sisselixer?” Mikey gasped, before giggling again.

“You sound like a playboy bunny smoking on pot, that’s how!” Jeffrey snapped as he walked down the street. Was this what he was going to have to deal with now? Sharing a living space with an airheaded, sex-addicted gay twink with the body of a gymnast and an ass built for pleasure? “Look, I told you I wasn’t a prude when we moved in together, and I swear I’m not, but this isn’t a drug you TAKE recreationally, ok? It fucks up your whole life!”

“What? Nooooo.. Nooo…” Mikey giggled over the phone. “Geeze, calm your tits, ok boy?” Jeffrey rolled his eyes as he made his way to the subway line. Three stops down the blue line and he’d be a block from home. He flashed his pass to an electronic reader as he listened to Mikey continue to say “no” for another minute at least. “It’s fun! Besides, you dunno what you’re missing!” He laughed. “Want some when you get home? A super-cute bro hooked me up! I got Sisselixer, BruteBeer, all sortsa fun flavors!”

With a sigh, Jeffrey just shook his head as he realized his friend was gone. “You brought that sugary swill into our apartment? Fucking hell, man! I’m trying to lose weight!” The indignation made Jeffrey stop moving just on the threshold of the subway doors. When someone coughed behind him, he realized his transgression and hurried on through, muttering an apology while he moved to grab a metal pole to hang onto while the subway was in motion. “Ugh, we’ll figure this out when I get home. I can’t believe you’d be so reckless! You said you don’t let this stuff run your life!” He didn’t give Mikey time to respond, disconnecting the call and then shutting his phone off. He couldn’t believe anyone would willingly trade their masculinity to be some pink-pantied little sexpot. Mikey and Tim in one day just felt overwhelming. Like the world had gone mad or something. Jeffrey spent so much time at the gym, trying to build up muscle and develop a body that he could be proud of. Mikey he could understand playing around with a substance like that and getting fucked up, though it disheartened him to see it happen. But Tim? He had thought Tim was a kindred spirit. An old friend who wanted to be as strong and swole as Jeffrey was. They’d grown up being called queers and fags because they weren’t sports stars… this almost felt like a betrayal of the masculinity they’d both fought so hard to assert.

Though one thing about Mikey’s tirade gave him some pause. “BrutBeer, huh?” He wondered what it’d be like to be a big burly muscle man. He’d struggled to earn abs for a while now…

The thought of skipping to the end was a temptation, a serpent in the back of his mind, hissing to him that there was an easier way than endless struggling.

But would he be willing to do something so… irrevocable to do it?