The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sisselixer 2: Free Refill

By: Terinas Tiger

Part 2: Eat The Fruit, The Serpent Says

Jeffrey and Mikey lived in a small two-bedroom apartment in the inner city. They shared a bathroom, a kitchen, and a common living space, with the only guarantee of privacy being the two bedrooms on either side of a hallway, with the bathroom between them both. And even then, the rooms weren’t soundproofed. You could hear noises from outside rather easily. So when Jeffrey had moved in with Mikey, replacing the man’s former roommate, he’d come into it expecting very little privacy.

Personal space, however, he still insisted on.

The tall, short-brown haired man wasn’t used to being touched as much as he’d been in the past day. Being a bit overweight and fairly average of looks, Jeffrey simply hadn’t prepared himself mentally for being hugged by Tiny, the mousey femboy back at the gym. And upon coming home, he wasn’t prepared for the sequel to that hug either.

But here he was.

Tightly squeezing his arms and chest together was a slender human with sandy, brown-blond hair. He was barely five foot four, with a head that barely went up to Jeffery’s chest. His voice was high pitched and effeminate, as he squealed and nuzzled his face against Jeffrey’s body. “Mmm… sexy sweaty male…” He said with a touch of bliss in his tone. The huggy femboy was clad in a black shirt for a band called Thrash-Punk, which looked to be far too large for his slender frame. Similarly, a pair of ragged blue jeans would’ve almost certainly fallen away from his hips in a matter of steps had he not secured them with a brown leather belt pulled down to the last notch. Poking out above the waistline of the blue jeans was a fluffy, tiny tail the brown-white of rose taupe in hue. He squealed and rubbed along Jeffery’s back gently, caressing the boy with what felt like tiny hooves at the tips of each finger. “Fuck, I missed you sooooooo much, Jeffy!” The femboy, who seemed to be mostly human, looked up at his roommate with glazed over, vacant green eyes.

It took Jeffrey a moment or two to process what was happening. His roommate had never hugged him before, much less done what felt like a grope to the ass. But this looked like Mikey, tail and odd fingers notwithstanding. His face getting hot, he pushed his arms apart. “Stop that, please.” He said. The subway ride home had gone a long way towards soothing his temper. Seeing Mikey acting like this now was weird, but not as weird as how he actually looked. Jeffery was confused. “What’s the heck is going on? Why are you… like this?” He gestured to Mikey’s body, moving his hands up and down to convey what he was seeing. Why didn’t Mikey look like one of those flamboyant gay furs on the news? And if he wasn’t one of them, why was he acting like this? Walking past his confusing roommate, Jeffery sauntered over to an old, beat-up leather couch and sat down on it, letting a soft huff of exertion escape his lips. It had been a long, tiring workout he’d done this morning. “I thought you said you were drinking Sisselixer! Doesn’t it make men into gay twinks?” With a raise of an eyebrow, Jeffrey awaited an explanation from his roomie.

With a sashay of his pillowy ass, Mikey trotted up towards the couch, putting his hooved hands on his hips. “Can I sit on your lap while I explain?” He snickered.

Jeffery squirmed at the thought, crossing his legs and shaking his head. “NO!” He sighed. “Can you just go easy on me? I’ve had a weird day.” He folded his arms, and sunk down into the couch.

His roommate rolled his eyes and gave a long, pronounced, melodramatic sigh. “Fiiiiiiiiiine.” He said, before gesturing down to his body and swaying his hips. “I DID have some Sisselixer! Like, a yummy shot of the stuff. And this is what I look like after it!” He held up the loose fabric of his shirt, making the skull and crossed-guitar logo printed on it ripple. “Everything’s so much bigger and like, honestly I’m feeling these threads less like this, but my WHOLE WARDROBE is stuff like this, you know? I’m not gonna buy new clothes just to feel more girly.” He put his hand to his lips and snickered at the thought.

“You might want to see it as an investment, after drinking that stuff.” Jeffery narrowed his eyes. “Focus, though. What were you thinking?!? Obviously not of the consequences.” Jeffrey made sure his crotch was covered by his crossed legs. He did not want to give his roommate any bad ideas, when he was like this.

“Ugh, what consequences?!?” Mikey rolled his eyes and scowled. “Look, Jeff-jeff. A couple of my friends who like to experiment a lot more than me figured out like THREE WHOLE WEEKS ago that Sisselixer and the other sodas that weird tiger-ish guy sold at the mall during the outbreak aren’t permanent unless you guzzle, like, a whole pint or something in a few hours. Maybe less than that. I don’t remember?” Mikey tilted his head as he pressed a dainty hooved finger against his chin. “Doesn’t matter. Point is, it wears off like being drunk if you only have a little bit. A shot glass every few hours is TOTALLY safe!” He chuckled. “If you don’t believe me, I’ve got selfies from when I first tried it last night.” He reached into his pants pocket to pull out his smartphone. “Uh, though you might need to unlock it for me. Hoof-fingers ain’t so good with touch screens.” Jeffrey watched his roommate giggle and smile sheepishly. “But seriously, it’s awesome! I had some last night and got SUPER giggly and pretty and vain, with the cutest little bunny ears you ever saw! But they were gone before I passed out in bed last night.”

That thought made Jeffrey pause, tilting his head and staring up at his sissified roommate, eyes wide. “Wait, so it doesn’t have to be permanent?” His eyebrows arched up, his eyes wide.

“No, silly-billy!” Mikey devolved into another fit of girly laughter. “I mean, not as long as you’re smart and don’t over do it.” He pointed over towards the refrigerator in the kitchen-area of their apartment. “Why do you think I bought four whole different flavors? For the taste?!?”

With a deadpan gaze, Jeffery responded. “Yes.”

Wincing, Mikey’s grin grew wider. “Well, I mean, not JUST for the taste! I also wanted to know what they’re like! So I figured I’d play around with a few new mind-altering substances for a few days. Enjoy the moods.”

Knowing that it could just be used recreationally took a lot of the existential dread out of Jeffery’s opinion of the sodas in question, “Wow, what’s it like?”

As if in response, Mikey strode forward, his tail twitching, as he sat down on Jeffery’s lap, provoking an outcry from the bigger man that was largely fruitless. Jeffrey stammered for a moment, feeling those pillowy cushions of ass press down against his bits. “Mmm… your lap’s uneven! Naughty latent gay boy…” Mikey giggled, stretching out his slender, toned legs along the couch.

“What the hell!” Jeffrey growled. “Get off!”

With only a slight puffing out of his lower lip and a wounded pout, Mikey shook his head. “No, I mean, this is a good example of what it feels like: I’m horny all the time, and I barely think about what I’m doing. I keep wanting to twirl in a mirror or fuss with my hair, and I can’t stop wanting to feel pretty or blushing when I think of myself as cute.” At this, a small bulge began to form under Mikey’s jeans. “I get all pokey and flustered whenever I think about bigger guys like you, and things seem like a good idea even when they’re not, like maxing my credit card on skirts and panties and girly clothes, or sitting on your lap to cuddle. I’ve got no filter, I think.”

Jeffery considered this for a moment. “That’s a pretty self-aware assessment for what you’re describing.”

Mikey shrugged. “I drank up a few hours ago. Might be wearing off a bit. I’m less giggly now, and I can almost feel my fingertips again.” He held up his hands. “See?”

The sight before Jeffrey’s eyes was nothing short if indescribable. He was watching the hoof-tips on the tips of Mikey’s fingers receding, as soft, pink skin seemed to form to replace the dull muddy brown of the hooves. “This is so impossible.” He said, his voice trailing off as he watched Mikey’s humanity reassert itself, his fingers fully forming into soft, slender humanoid digits. “Daaaamn.” He said, whistling.

Before wincing. Mikey suddenly gained about twenty pounds, his thighs and his body stretching outward. “URK!” Jeffrey winced, as Mikey pulled off of him, repeating rapid apologies while Jeffrey clutched at his thighs and let out a soft huff of exertion. “I’ll be fine! I’ll be fine!” he said, while standing back up and letting Mikey wander around the living room. An idea had been planted like a seed in his mind, and now he wasn’t able to resist exploring it. Walking over towards the fridge, he opened it. There, sitting on the top shelf in the cool air, were four black bottles, the contents entirely obscured, each one large enough to hold two quarts of soda. He frowned. “What, you can’t even see what color they are?” The only identifiers were four labels made of tan masking tape, with words written in black marker onto them:

“Sisselixer”

“BrutBeer”

“Tropitwink Punch”

And then lastly and unceremoniously,

“Poppa Pop”

Jeffrey raised an eyebrow. The names were utterly ridiculous, and left little to the imagination. “Whoever came up with these things probably sins against wordplay every time they open their mouth.” He said, narrowing his eyes as he heard a moan coming from behind himself.

Turning, he watched as Mikey arched his hips on the couch, groaning, his hand wrapped around a slender, pink, human cock between his thighs. “Oh come on, man!” Jeffery turned and covered his face with a hand. “In the living room? Right in front of me?!?” He scowled as he walked back towards the couch, out of their dining room area.

“H-hey!” Mikey slurred, arching his back. “Gotta-nnngh- do it before the drink wears fully off… orgasms like this are SUPER awesome…” He shuddered, humping into his hand while rolling his eyes back. “Y-you should try-aaaah-it!” he panted and groaned, freezing up and spurting into the air, a ribbon of white cum splattering onto his stomach and hand. “Aaaaah… gawd, I swear it feels better when I’m still under the effects.” He swooned, flopping back limply against the couch. “Oh my gawd, that still felt amazing.” Mikey huffed and puffed, patting his stomach and scooping up pearls of his own white spunk onto his fingers, then lifting them to his mouth to lick at them. “And cum tastes, like, super yummy still. Maybe this stuff changes your taste buds too.”

Jeffrey arched an eyebrow. “And there really aren’t ANY permanent side effects?” He looked back towards the refrigerator, letting his gaze linger for a moment before turning back to his roomie.

“Gawd, just relax. I wouldn’t have paid top dollar for those four bottles of drink if I didn’t know what I was doing hun.” Mikey just rolled his eyes, before licking a bit more of his seed off his fingers. “People smarter than me already proved it like, WEEKS AND WEEKS ago, my dude. Heck, I know a few dudes who drink some Brutbeer every morning to help them feel powerful and masculine and ripped during morning gym sessions. Keeps ’em motivated to keep losing weight and building muscle, you know? The only real thing that could possibly be described as side effects is a bit more craving for cock, but if you’re really straight, you’ll just snap right back once it’s over.”

Powerful.

Masculine.

Ripped.

The words hit Jeffrey right in the center of his being. After his disappointing performance at the gym earlier, he couldn’t help but feel discouraged. Exercising was important, sure. But he felt like he was always running so very fast just to stay in the same place. He never felt like he had any real gains. It was hard to stay motivated and keep coming back to the gym, alone. He walked back to the refrigerator, opening the door and staring at the black bottles inside. “Brutbeer, huh?” He muttered under his breath. “If it’s safe and as strong as all that…” He stared at the bottle with the word “Brutbeer” scribbled in black sharpie along the tape label. “I guess I could try a little bit, just to see what it’s like…” It was worth the weirdness, if it worked as advertised. Feeling strong and powerful and manly sounded wonderful.

“Hey, you looking for the leftover pizza?” Mikey’s voice right behind him caused Jeffrey to jump, slamming the door of the appliance behind him. “Because I paid for it, so it’s not yours. Don’t think about sneaking some without asking first!” He tilted his head. “Or are you looking to try some soda? It’s fine as long as you ask first! Want me to show you where it is?” He was so close Jeffery could feel the heat of his body. Not to mention a slender cock poking against the butt of his pants, making his face get hot.

Scowling, the moment’s consideration ruined, Jeffrey pushed him away, narrowing his hazel eyes into a scornful glare. “What? NO!?!” He sputtered, glaring at Mikey. “I’m not interested in being some fruit! And learn some personal space, man. Your junk should not be poking people at random!” In a huff, Jeffery turned to walk off, heading down the hall to his bedroom. “Let’s talk about the rent this month when you’ve stopped being such a fucking soda pervert, ok?” He scowled and went into his room, leaving Mikey to stare at the sodas as Jeffrey slammed the door behind him.

And then sliding down to sit on the floor against his door, sighing in exhaustion. “Everyone freaking pushing my buttons today, I swear…” Jeffrey liked to think he wasn’t uptight, but after Tiny at the gym and Mikey back in his apartment, he felt like he wasn’t able to escape some flamboyant, fabulous, furry gay club that would not just leave him alone.

And he just could not admit how tempting it was to dip a toe in and test the waters.

TO BE CONTINUED!