The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(Hey there, TerinasTiger the author here. If you’ve read to this point, I appreciate your attention immensely! This project was a whole lot of fun to work on, and I’m glad someone commissioned me to write a part-2 after Sisselixer was finished! If you like this, I will let you know there’s a potential teaser for a “Part 3” (one of many directions I’m considering) on the furrier corners of the internet, waiting for you to find. Really, you’re missing half the fun things I’ve put online if you don’t check me out at Fur Affinity.

But with that said, on with the show! Enjoy the finale of Sisselixer 2: Free Refill!)

Sisselixer 2: Free Refill

By: Terinas Tiger

Part 7: Gotta Stay Hydrated

“Clothes shopping.” Jeffy mumbled, seated at a restaurant’s booth in the Lustrum Mall alongside several other people slurping on fruit smoothies. “Why did it have to be clothes shopping?”

He was packed into the backside of the booth alongside members of what he’d been introduced to as “The Siss-T Club”. If the “T” stood for anything, he hadn’t been informed. To his right, enjoying a blueberry acai smoothie, was Tiny. For the past several weeks the gold-haired, blue eyed, white furred mouse had been teasing him, while enjoying the flagrant company of a number of horny gay males. Jeffy hadn’t been comfortable with everything he’d seen his former friend Tim go through since his rebirth as an effeminate gay furryboy, but at least Tiny seemed not just happy, but enthusiastic about his new life. Clad in a pair of baby blue booty shorts with white hearts printed on the backside, Tiny advertised his gayness with every moment he lifted his ropey tail.

Then there was Lin, only about half an inch taller than Tiny. The red panda boi was more stocky, a bit wider and softer in body, with pretty emerald eyes that stood out against his cinnamon and white fur. When he spoke it was with a bit of a faltering tone, but in spite of how nervous he seemed, he laughed and joked with the rest of the club. He’d been the first one to point out how cute the barista could be, for example “I-if he just trimmed his hair a bit.” and had offered a bet to anyone who’d take it on if the same aforementioned barista was wearing panties or not. Clad in a slate shirt with silver glitter rubbed into the fabric and a pair of khaki white shorts that flashed a pair of yellow panties underneath, he looked like he was putting out a welcome mat for interested men. However, according to what Tiny and Lin had said in conversations prior, he was the only one in the club dating anyone at the moment, his “daddy”. He slurped a mango-lime smoothie while texting this man on his phone, giggling every so often from a received text.

Third on the club’s nonexistent roster was Chastity, a french poodle boi with pink-white fur and a mane of hair he kept covering up his right eye. Chastity was tall and reedy, prim and just a bit stiff in his mannerisms. A tattoo of a bejeweled crown and the word “Queen” adorned his right arm, and he smelled faintly of a flowery perfume. Chastity had one eye that was brown and one eye that was green, with the brown one usually the one covered up. Clad in a black fishnet top that did nothing to obscure his chest and a pair of tight black latex pants, he looked ready to hit up a club at a moment’s notice as he drained a plastic cup of his iced mocha.

The last member of the Siss-T club was Tawny, a chocolate-furred “filly boy” (he insisted he wasn’t a stallion) with a long, luscious mane of deep brown and bright green eyes. The long face of the horse was crested by a bright white diamond along the forehead he’d rubbed golden glitter into the fur of. Unlike the other femboys in the club, Tawny was dressed almost modestly: Covering his chest was a pink and white striped shirt that had nothing salacious about it at all. Matching his top down below was a bright pink skirt that preserved his modesty and marked Tawny as visually the most conservative of the club... until he lifted his tail to lift the skirt with it, showing off a pair of cottony white panties with a fleshy donut outlined in it. Jeffrey knew this from example, he’d seen Tawny flaunting his naughtiness once already. Sucking down a wheat and kale smoothie, the sissy filly laughed and joked with his friends, letting his hooves tap against the tile floors with every giggle and titter.

“So, girls, are we done?” Tiny said, pushing his empty smoothie glass away before tossing his hair back. “We’ve got a mission today! We’ve got a new sissy to pretty up!” He slid an arm around Jeffery’s shoulders, pulling him up close against the mouse.

With a mewl, Jeffrey whimpered. “Not really a sissy, Tiny. Just having fun today as a send-off to Sisselixer!” He’d been expecting the Sisselixer coursing through his system to have started to wear off by now. It’d been about two hours since Tiny slipped him a full mouthful of the fluid. But it hadn’t, for some reason. His nubby feline tail had grown out, a few inches long now and covered with the same ivory, spotted fur he had along his arms and along his backside. He’d checked it out in a mirror just a few minutes ago, and he could swear his tail and his rear actually were BOTH a bit bigger. He caught himself mewing every so often, and his human face was still paired with pointed kitty ears poking out of his hair. They even moved with his mood, as if they had a mind of their own. His voice kept cracking to a higher pitched, more “girly” tone. Between his smoky-furred arms and his human, pink-skinned thighs it almost looked like his body didn’t know what he was supposed to be anymore.

But that paled in comparison to the mental changes. Jeffy found he kept sniffing at things, like an animal, and he could swear his nose was more sensitive now. Any time a man touched him it felt like a lighting strike of pleasure. The changing human’s nipples felt sensitive and any time they rubbed against his witty, nerdhumor clad shirt it was hard to avoid moaning in bliss. His cock was flacid but started to drool whenever he lost focus, because unless he was absolutely focused he’d start staring at hunky men in the crowds of people at the mall. Jeffy felt his tail swish a bit as he sat back up and pushed away his banana and lime smoothie. “I think I’m ready to get this over with, yeah.”

The whole Siss-T club accompanying him pulled out their smartphones as they stood back up. Lin was watching a silent video. Tiny was texting something. Chastity took a selfie. And a few moments later, Tawny looked at his phone and scowled, ears drooping. “Aw… sorry, girlfriends. Ah gotta go.” He said, southern accent pushing through as he tapped a hoof against the tile floors. “Somewhere ah gotta be all sudden-like. Y’all have fun though!” With a wave and a giggle, he turned to trot off.

“Aww, you aren’t going to c-come with us?” Lin frowned as he tucked away his phone.

With a whip of the tail and a shrug, Tawny looked back. “Don’ you fret, Lin, sweetie! Ah do love a gal’s day out with y’all, but this comes first. Gotta special request ah gotta fulfill.” He said.

Tiny gave a nod. “Well, guess whatever it is, it’s important! Happy hunting!” He said, with a wave as the club watched Tawny trot off at a leisurely stride.

Once he was gone, Tiny held a finger up authoritatively to point towards the sky. “Alright, Siss-Ts! We’ve got a man to make over! I wanna hear ideas for Jeffy, girls! How do we want to sculpt this clay?”

Lin walked up right behind him and ran a paw through Jeffy’s hair. “There’s so much to work w-with!” He giggled. “I work at, like, t-this mall, Jeffy!” Looking up with wide eyes, he folded his paws together. “I c-could do your pelt and claws, i-if you wanted. I do everyone in the club’s when we go for mani-p-pedis! If y-you want...” With a squeak, the red panda’s floofy tail curled and danced behind his hips, belying how excited he was. “I do the whole Siss-T club’s hair and n-nails, actually.”

“Huh?” Why were people calling him “Jeffy” all of a sudden? Jeffy raised an eyebrow at that, but decided it wasn’t that big a problem. He’d gone by “Jeffrey” for so long it was starting to feel worn out. “Sure, Lin! I think I’d like it if you could make my hair look all pretty.” He glossed over the ‘doing your claws’ comment. Having retractable claws on his hands still felt weird, and he wasn’t sure if he could keep them pushed out long enough for Lin to work any magic there.

Tiny clapped and nodded. “Good, good! But since he’s new to your salon, make sure he gets the special chair, ok?” With a nod from Lin, he moved on. “Anyway, I think Jeff-Jeff needs a new wardrobe too! We should buy him some girly clothes so he can decide if he likes looking the part too.”

Scratching the back of his head, Jeffy sighed and smiled. “Yeah, I was definitely expecting that from you, Tiny.”

“As well you should!” Tiny giggled and pointed at his lavender belly shirt. “I mean, look at me! I’ll have you fashionable in no time!”

With a snort, Chastity walked up and groped Jeffy’s crotch, provoking a yowl and a hiss from the changing human. He felt his fur standing on end as he glared at the poodle, who was still staring down at his crotch. “What was that for?!?” Jeffy scowled.

“Ze proper sissy must learn to tuck… before he learns to fuck.” Chastity said as he looked over at Tiny, entirely ignoring Jeffy’s outraged outcry. “We will take heem to ze Vicksen’s Secret store. Zey have new panties and undergarments from famous designers in Vixen’s Run, and even imports from Paris.”

Tiny nodded. “Right! Sexy underwear! Good thinking!”

“JUST underwear, right?” Jeffy’s ears flattened as he looked over the trio of femboys. That ‘learn to fuck’ comment got him worried. “No gay stuff like d-dildos or anything?”

Tiny rolled his eyes. “Gawd Jeffy, you’re such a modest Macy! A public mall isn’t going to sell sex toys, silly little airhead!” he nodded, waving a paw to lead the group towards a store called “The Purr-fect Cuts Salon”.

“I t-think they actually had one once, b-but it closed down super quick.” Lin squeaked, walking alongside Chastity as the poodle took selfies of them both to upload to social media sites.

Tiny stopped them in front of the Salon, waving Lin and Chastity inside but hanging out in front for Jeffy. “How you feeling, stud? Not too nervous?”

Jeffy gave a shrug. “Mrwar…” After realizing he’d made a cat noise, he cleared his throat and spoke again. “I MEAN, this whole thing feels like you’re all getting too attached to the idea of me joining your gay girly club, but as long as you remember your promise…”

With a snort and a roll of his baby blue eyes, Tiny giggled. “Sure. One last romp as a femboy, and then you retire. If that’s reeeaaally what you want.” Tiny said, narrowing his eyes, before pulling out the gray sports bottle Lin had offered the changing human in the car and squirting some of the diet soda inside down his throat. “Want some?” He held up the bottle. “Gotta stay hydrated, after all.”

“Huh? Oh, sure.” Jeffy took the bottle and took another sip. The cherry aftertaste intermingled with the cola’s flavor, making his tongue and throat tingle a bit as the sip ran down his throat. “That’s really good! Is that grenadine in there?” His tail twitched as he felt a tingle wash along his body.

“How would I know? It’s Lin’s bottle!” Tiny said, with a nervous chuckle. “We just share it. You know how us girlfriends are.” He reached for the bottle back. “Sharing everything… drinks, cuddles, underwear…”

The idea of wearing Tiny’s underwear popped into Jeffy’s head. Though it seemed a little weird, it also seemed sort of fun! “I doubt I’d like, fit in your panties.” He said, sticking his tongue out and relaxing a bit. Why had he been so nervous before? He had forgotten any source of anxiety. “So, like, Lin works here?”

Tiny tucked the sports bottle down in one pocket of his shorts, before gesturing back up to the salon’s sign. “Not only that, but his Daddy owns the place! Raoul is a really sweet lion with a purrfect mane and it’s adorable how much he dotes on and teases Lin!”

The Salon was a large space with a number of barber’s chairs arranged on either side of the room, with several of them full. Lin gave a giggle, pointing at a chair all the way in the back of the room, in a small enclosed space all on it’s own. “C-come on, Jeffy!” He tugged on one of Jeffy’s paws. “We saved the s-special chair for you! Wah… I’m so e-excited to get to use it!” The panda boi’s tail twitched in short little motions, his whole body practically buzzing.

“Oh, that sounds really posh!” Jeffy said, a giggle creeping into his voice as he followed the excited red panda back, stopping only for a moment to stare at a burly maned lion who had been trimming a woman’s hair. The lion bent down to peck Lin on the forehead before giving the boi a pat on the butt, and then went back to his work. At the kiss, Jeffy felt a slight pang of jealousy. “So what’s so special about the special chair!”

Lin’s eyes lit up. “You’ll see! You’ll see!” He giggled, leading Jeffy to a sink first. “But first we gotta get you prepped.” Setting Jeffy down in a chair in front of the sink, Lin leaned him down and let water wash over his hair, applied shampoo, and then washed it out. A quick toweling off later, and the petite panda tugged him back out, a red and white bundle of energy all of a sudden. “Sorry! I just really love making people pretty!” Lin giggled, a paw groping at his crotch as he led Jeffy back into the enclosed stall containing the “Special Chair.” Although it mostly resembled a normal barber’s chair, the seat was odd: A round U of padding built around a plastic part jutting out between where one’s thighs would rest. With a yank to get the curtain shut, Lin turned to face Jeffy. “Can you sit down? You’ll need to hold still while I work, too!”

With a shrug, Jeffy sat down. “Sure, Lin!” In the short time he’d known the panda, Jeffy had to admit he was starting to like Lin. It was so cute, how he perked up when he talked about doing someone’s hair and nails. He clearly had a passion there. Lifting his tail on instinct, Jeffy sat down, threading his new appendage back through a hole in the seat. “How do you keep your tail so fluffy, anyway? I just got this thing and, like, it’s getting so fluffy and huge I can’t handle it.”

“Shampoo and conditioner and brushing and lots of love and care.” Lin said, squeaking back, as he got out a step stool and climbed it up, tying a hair guard around Jeffy’s neck. “You’ve got so much pelt to work with! B-but you don’t take care of it.” As he finished that sentence his voice grew almost dejected. Clicking his tongue, he frowned and began working on combing and snipping at Jeffy’s hair. As he began to work, Jeffy relaxed against the seat, letting his body go limp. LIke with most of his haircuts, he’d just shut up and relax while the stylist did all the work. Lin giggled. “You’re such a cute little Siss-T!”

BZZT!

And then, something buzzed against his thighs. He felt his cock tingle and a shudder of pleasure run up his spine. “W-what was that?”

Lin giggled. “A cute Siss-T that l-loves taking care of their hair.”

“That doesn’t answer my question—” Jeffy started.

BZZT!

Before shuddering and moaning. “Nnngh. Lin, there’s something—” He leaned forward, huffing and feeling his dick growing hard.

“Hey, h-hold still.” Lin said, chastising him with a pout and a glare.

Feeling chagrined, Jeffy fell quiet, before the snip of scissors filled the air again. He watched as severed strands of hair fell down around him, while the short panda giggled. A few moments later, he spoke again. “It feels sooo good for a Siss-T to feel cute and pretty.” Jeffy opened his mouth to respond, but then-

BZZT!

He mewled and groaned. “Mmmmeeewaaaah…” With a huff and a pant, he flopped backwards, squirming in the seat. Every time Lin spoke about “Siss-T”, the chair seemed to vibrate against his balls and his cock. And every time, it felt so very good. “Lin, what are you—”

The scissors went snip-snip as Lin’s tail arched and curled behind him. “You are the cutest, girliest Siss-T ever!”

BZZT!

Jeffy shuddered, feeling a bit of drool escape his lips as he groaned. “Oh my gawd…” His poor addled mind was reeling. Maybe it was the Sisselixer, but feeling a buzzy sensation against his naughty bits was some sort of mind-blowing experience. It was getting hard to focus specifically on what Lin was saying, as the red panda’s green eyes glinted and he continued his work.

“It makes pretty Siss-T’s like you feel so p-pokey and h-horny to know you’re a girly little slutboi.”

BZZT!

“M-mmmmew!” Jeffy felt the muscles around his crotch tighten as he panted, a wave of heat washing over him. Lin didn’t even seem to be acknowledging all the lewd noises he was making.

“Siss-T’s can’t help but feel their s-sissy-sticks get hard and wet whenever they think about how girly they are.”

BZZT!

“Gaaaaaawd!” Jeffy chewed on his lower lip, purring and panting as he tried his hardest to hold his head still. His mind was foggy and muzzy with pleasure. It was all he could do not to spurt his load out while he was getting his hair cut!

“A pretty little b-boi like you is better suited as a Siss-T than some silly man.”

BZZT!

With a whimper, Jeffy closed his eyes, letting his precum soak into his boxers as he listened. Every word felt like pleasure to him, as he began to associate the sensations of the chair with the sentiments Lin was drilling into him. Each sentence would be followed by a buzzing sensation, and then a brief cooldown period. Jeffy found himself treasuring those. Some instinct in the back of his head told him if he came, he might stop feeling as good as he was. And he didn’t want the sensation to end. He didn’t want to stop thinking about being pretty and girly.

He didn’t want to stop hearing about Siss-T.

It may have been forever. Or it may have just been twenty minutes. Jeffy lost track of time. But he knew he smelled of lust and need by the time that Lin stopped. “D-done!” The pretty red panda giggled as he held up a mirror. “How do you feel about it?” The difference wasn’t much in length. Jeffy’s pelt of hair had been cleaned up, stray patches and snarls combed or cut out. His long Siss-T hair had a slight wave to it, that framed itself against his ears and neck perfectly. There was even a bit of a sparkle there… some golden glitter rubbed into his hair. He found himself giggling. “Aw, are we done already? I mean, I look fantastic, but—” With a needy huff, he ground his bottom against the chair. Jeffy was so close to cumming and the chair had gotten him halfway there. Surely Lin could see that he needed more time!

To the changing human’s disappointment, however, Lin merely shook his head. “Nuh-uh! Now we j-just join the other Siss-Ts and we do your nails and brush up your fur!” Taking one of Jeffy’s paws, Lin tugged him gently out of the Special Barber’s chair. It smelled a bit like him now, according to his nose. As Jeffy stepped out (With considerable reluctance and the objection of his nether bits), he saw a long, floofy snow leopard tail fan out around the hole in the chair, slowly tugging out behind him. When had that gotten there? When he’d last checked, his tail was tiny. Now it looked fully formed, gray fur and black spots floofing out as it twitched and danced behind him. He took a few steps forward, feeling his tail adjust to help balance him. And then, when he realized how right having a tail felt, Jeffy giggled. “That’s a really special chair, Lin!” He said as he walked out into the public area, taking a seat down next to Tiny and Chastity. “I’m, like, tingly all over!”

Tiny, whose claws were being worked over by Raoul, looked over and giggled. “I’ll say! Your pants crotch is soaked with lust.”

“It is?” Jeffy looked down as Lin got to work on him. “Mewww...” He blushed as shame crept into his happy horny buzz, moving a paw to cover the dark spot as he flashed the sissified mouse a bashful smile.

But Tiny just smirked. “Which is why it’s a good thing I’m up next! We’ll pick you out a new outfit for the Siss-T you! And you can wear it out of the store since I’m paying for it!”

Although some part of the back of Jeffy’s mind was panicking a bit about that, it was hard to think of why while he was so horny. Instead, he leaned back, letting Lin get to work on him. Thirty minutes later, he sauntered out with golden, glittery nailpolish applied onto his sharpened claws, and his tail fur brushed to look as fluffy as possible. Raoul and Lin even spritzed him with some “feminine pheromone” perfume, to help him live out his last day as a sissy proper. The name was confusing, but smelling it made him feel good, so he enjoyed it.

As they stepped out of the The Purr-fect Cuts Salon, the poodle boi Chastity stepped in front of him, offering up the gray sports bottle. “From ze sounds, you really got into zat special chair back zere… maybe you should h-have another drink? We sizzys must stay hydrated...”

Jeffy nodded. “Oh yeah!” He actually did feel a bit thirsty, after all that. Grabbing the sports bottle, he tilted it up to his lips and gave it a spurt. The diet soda filled his mouth, passing by sharpening, transforming fangs, as he swallowed it, letting the cherry aftertaste tantalize his tongue while he licked his lips clean of any backwash. “Mrrrawr…” With a happy purr, he handed the bottle back to Chastity and giggled. “You know, I thought you were kinda mean at first, but you’re really nice!”

“I am ze goodest boi.” said the french poodle, tossing his hair and turning around, the floofed tuft of pink fur at the end of his shaved tail swishing as he waved for Jeffy- (no, he decided that his name should be Jeffi, which sounded cuter to him) to follow. His whole body felt a tingle wash over it as Jeffi followed, eager to see just how pretty he could get.

The Siss-T club’s next destination was a bit of a hike away to the other side of the mall. Tiny considered and then rejected going to the large department store “Racy’s”, and then passed by “Guava Democratic” without even stopping to consider the clothing on display. On the other side of the mall, he stopped, gesturing up towards their final destination. “Here we are!”

Jeffi stared up at a store he never expected he’d go into, blinking. “‘Sexy Subject’?!? Isn’t that a goth store, mew?”

Chastity walked past the changing human. “How is zat a problem?” The french poodle boi’s black latex pants squeaked as he sauntered in.

Lin followed his clubmate while Tiny put an arm around Jeffi’s shoulders. “Actually, they’ve branched out a lot lately!” With a squeak, he pointed at the store’s display window. “They’ve got nerd culture stuff, club attire, frat boy jockstraps, even some fetishware!”

At that, Jeffi felt his ears perk. “What, really?”

With a nod, Tiny led him inside, along many diverse and odd sets of clothing. They passed wearable beer bongs, inflatable muscle shirts, creepy animatronic plush dolls, and a whole section of anime underwear. “Ok, here’s what we’re going to do.” Tiny pulled the changing creature in towards him, squeezing Jeffi’s shoulders against his. “Go into the changing room and strip naked. Hand me your old icky man clothes, and I’ll give you stuff to try on. Once you’re dressed, you can come out and we’ll all see how cute you are! We can just keep trying until we’ve made a proper Siss-T out of you, alright?”

Jeffi mewed, tail lowering with his ears. “Aw, but that’s a lot of effort for clothes I’m probably just gonna wear today.” He was, after all, just going to let the Sisselixer wear off and go back to being a man. Even though it did kind of sound fun. “Can’t I just pick out something I think looks cute and girly and go with that?”

Arching an eyebrow, Tiny shook his head. “Where’s the fun in that? This is supposed to be a makeover, kitten! Don’t you want your Siss-T friends to help you feel as cute and pretty as possible?”

The question from Tiny made Jeffi’s cock twitch. He remembered back to the Special Chair in the Salon, feeling his saliva building in his mouth. Just those words “cute” and “pretty” were making his balls churn with barely-repressed need. “T-Tiny, you temptress…” He whimpered, feeling his cock stiffen in his boxers again as he imagined just how girly he’d end up if he let the other sissies pick out his outfit. The changing human hadn’t cum today either, and he’d just gotten over how horny he’d been getting his haircut. It was hard not to enjoy the effect feeling “pretty” had on his body. Panting, his eyes rolling back, Jeffi listened.

Tiny turned Jeffi to lock eyes with him. “The goal is to let yourself go here, remember?” He pulled Jeffi up close to him, letting their foreheads touch as the little mouse ground his body against Jeffi’s precum-soaked crotch with a titter. “You can’t tell me you aren’t thinking about how hot it sounds to prance around like some girly little twink, all the guys turning to stare at you and wonder how much they’d have to pay to get a taste of that fuzzy ass…”

Jeffi was panting. He wasn’t even staring at Tiny anymore, feeling his cock grinding against the mouse’s squirmy tummy. Another dribble of precum stained his boxers as each of the mouse’s words set his loins further aflame. “M-mew!” With a needy huff, he relented. “I guess it does sound really fun, actually.” He felt his tail rising as he imagined how sexy and cute he could be, bending over like Tawny to flash his cute, girly butt to any male who caught his eye. Huffing, he thrust into Tiny’s body slightly, grinding against the mouse like they were dancing at a club. He just needed some time playing with the mouse and he could have some blissful relief. Jeffi was so horny he couldn’t think clearly, and dressing up all pretty with the sexy mouse sounded so fun he was practically ready to cream just from the thought of it.

But he didn’t get that far. Tiny just giggled and pushed him back. “Down boi! I know you’re eager, but let’s not get too distracted.” The mousey femboy winked. “Plenty of time for fun later, but the mall’s only open for so long today. We need to get you looking as cute as possible!”

For a moment Jeffi felt a pang of pain. His balls ached to be emptied, and twice now he’d been denied. Some growing instinct in him had WANTED to play cat and mouse with the real life mouse. He had been having fun with his body entwined with Tiny’s. Even though the mouse wasn’t as sexy as Mike the buck had been, he knew how to push a lot of the same buttons. Being denied made him feel a bit sad. “Aww, alright.” He heaved a sigh. “I guess I do need a cute outfit just in case.” He turned towards the dressing room, reaching down and rubbing himself as he thought more about that sexy stag he’d seen just a week ago. Why had he been so mad about Mike? Just for playing a mean prank on him? All of a sudden it seemed way less valid a reason somehow. Closing the door to the changing room, he started tugging his precum-soaked blue jeans and plaid boxers off. It wasn’t hard, they’d gotten looser as his waistline had shrank, and his tail pushed the backsides down a bit as he’d transformed more over the course of the day. Tugging his shirt off, he slung them over the door of the changing room. “Ok Tiny, like, just toss some stuff over when you, Lin, and Chastity have a mew outfit ready for me! uh, I mean new!” Jeffi blushed as he realized what he’d done there. “Sorry. I don’t know why I keep making cat noises!”

Turning around, he stared at himself in the mirror.

His Sisselixer-triggered transformation wasn’t receding. If anything, it seemed like it’d been spreading since he came to the mall, for some reason. He had a fully formed tail now, a floofy thing of gray and white with black hollow rings for spots that danced and curled around him with his mood. The same patterned fur was spreading from his crotch up and down his waist, towards his stomach and down his legs. His half-erect cock was slender and pointed, a lot like what he imagined a kitty’s prick might look like. “Wow. I’m so tiny down there now…” He’d probably lost an inch or two in length. But as he touched it, Jeffi shuddered, pushing his back to the wall of the changing room and mewing. “Mmm… but it’s sooooo sensitive, oh my gawd…” With a needy, hungry purr, he pumped his cock, rubbing his bare booty against the wall and imagining how it’d feel to have a fat cock pushing between his cheeks. “I’m changing s-soo much.” He said, huffing and letting his paw get slick with precum. “Gonna be such a pretty kitty for—“ He hadn’t ever actually been with a guy before. The only image he could think of was Mike when he searched for a guy to fantasize about bending over for.

Mike.

That stupid, sexy perversion of his roommate. He could still see that brown-furred stud in his mind, big and burly and virile and antlered, his tight shirt straining to even cover his upper chest. Muscles rippling from all the Brutbeer he’d drank just to turn into a brawny hunk. He remembered how weak he’d felt, held down as that antlered stag of a man held him down and spanked him, erection grinding against Jeffi’s sissified crotch. “Oh gawd, I can’t believe I wasted an opportunity.” He said, reaching a paw down to push between his cheeks as he imagined the big male’s fat cervine cock pushing back there instead of his fingers. Sandwiched between his fluffy buns; getting them all slick and soggy with his precum. It was like he was marking the smaller, scrawnier male as his property to anyone with a proper nose. As if he were claiming Jeffi as his mate. “T-to feel that big buck rut and nut inside—“

With a thwump, a bunch of clothes smacked against the top of the changing room door. Tiny knocked once or twice, having somehow picked the worst possible time to get back. “Don’t take too long in there!” The mouse giggled. “We’re all waiting just outside to see how you look.”

The realization that nearly the whole Siss-T club was right outside was enough of a metaphorical cold shower to wrench Jeffi back to reality. The half-human feline jerked his naughty paws away from his body, in spite of instincts telling him to finish the job. “Nnngh, how stupid of me.” He muttered to himself, his balls churning and his cock throbbing indignantly from yet another build up without resolution. “I can’t believe I keep losing focus like this. How much Sisselixer was in that mouthful Tiny had me swallow? I can’t believe it’s affecting me this much! But it’s not like I’ve had any more since we left. Just diet cherry cola. I’m going to have to be really careful not to let these artificial sissy instincts impair me too much, or I’ll walk out of here collared and leashed to some big strong daddy-type.”

Looking at the clothes Tiny had put on, he immediately noticed a white leather collar on top of the pile, complete with a golden clasp that could be locked with an accompanied key, and a little golden bell suspended from the front. Ears drooping, Jeffi sighed and ground his teeth, setting the collar aside as he poured over the rest of the outfit. It was almost something out of his walking wet dream. Leopard print stockings that covered his forming footpaws and went up almost to his knees, and short black booty shorts that barely covered enough of his puffy, fluffy ass to properly be called shorts at all. Straps from the bottoms of them ran down his thighs, with little fabric straps that wrapped around his legs just above the knees and buckled shut. A black studded belt wrapped around the outer front of it to help hide any awkward erections. “Chastity must’ve had a hand in this part.” Jeffi muttered, as he started trying them on. “Oh hey, there’s a hole and strap in back for my tail. That’s just, like, sooo cool!” He giggled at the convenience of it. Along with the shorts were black fingerless gloves for his front paws, and black cloth wristbands to go with them. Tiny and his friends had even packed a rainbow stretchy-bracelet to go on one wrist and advertise how gay he was. Up top, he’d been given a black wifebeater that clung to his hourglass figure. Completing the look was a baggy, oversized gray shirt with a stag on front to wear on top of it.

Having just been fantasizing about his roommate’s deer-like transformation just a few moments ago, it was enough to make Jeffi blush and sweat a little as he put them on. It was hard to avoid thinking about that big beefy buck when he kept seeing an antlered daddy whenever he looked at his shirt.

Opening the changing room door, he waddled out with a swish in his hips and a giggle as he waved at the three appraising femboys. “H-hiya, everyone.” After another moment, he spun around slowly, lifting his tail so everyone could see every side of him. “How do I look?” Ears lowered, trying his best not to laugh, Jeffi awaited their judgements, stretching out his paws to either side of him so they could take in everything.

Rubbing his chin, Tiny narrowed his eyes. “Where’s the collar?”

“Gold clashes with the rest of it!” Jeffi spat back in desperation.

Which provoked Chastity to shake his head. “Oh hunny… non non non.” Clicking his tongue and flashing Jeffi a narrow-eyed glare with his one revealed eye, the poodle walked forward. “Zat is ze piece that completes the ensemble, is zat not right girls?”

Tiny’s muzzle wore a wide smile from ear to ear as he nodded eagerly. “Exactly!” He scampered past Jeffi into the back room.

“I t-thought it was super cute.” Lin said with a slight nod.

Jeffi tried to think of a response, before he felt Tiny pushing behind him, heard the tinkle of a little gold bell, and felt leather siding around his fuzzy neck. “Just imagine how cute you’d feel, wearing a collar like you were owned by some big strong man.” Tiny’s voice was like a spark hitting gasoline, as Jeffi mewled and pushed back against the mouse, arching his back as the white fuzzy femboy wrapped the collar around his neck. “Your OWNER’S name etched on the back, so everyone can see who owns a pretty little kitty like you. Maybe you’d be kept naked around the house like a real pet… or just in pretty panties so your daddy can see how girly you are and how hard it gets you to be his sissy pet all the time.”

Jeffi’s whole body was trembling. Even without anything touching his cock, he felt like he was about to cum just from that mental image. “T-that sounds… so-so-so… mew….”

Like melted butter, Tiny’s words slid smooth into his mind. “So nice? So pretty and cute and girly? Do you want to be some sissy pet, a plaything for a real man?” He stopped and giggled, as he tightened the collar around Jeffi’s neck. The changing kittyboy could even feel a bulge pressing against his rump. “Actually, that sounds really fun.” Tiny squeaked. “B-but anyways! I think the collar really pulls the outfit together, don’t you bois?”

Jeffi watched Lin and Chastity both vigorously nod, making affirmative noises as Tiny ground gently against his butt. After another few moments, though, he felt the mouse’s paws on his shoulders. “But that’s enough for the first outfit! We’re not done playing Dress-Up yet! Scoot back into the changing room, pretty kitty!” Tiny giggled. “We’ll pick out a few more outfits! I hope you haven’t dribbled in that one, though!”

The comment made Jeffi’s face get hot. “I-I didn’t leak precum into it!” He actually might’ve. It was hard to tell and he hadn’t bothered putting his boxers back on.

“Then you can put it back on the rack with a clear conscious, if you don’t buy it!” Tiny spat back, as he pushed Jeffi back into the changing room and shut the door. “We’ll be back. Be sure to be nice and naked by the time we are!” For the next hour, Jeffi tried on more outfits than a girl’s Bardi Doll, as Tiny and the rest of the Siss-T club had him put on ensembles they picked out, and critiqued each one in turn. Jeffi tried on fishnet, latex, ruffly princess dresses, and even a ballerina’s tutu. By the time he was done, the cute kittenboy could swear a blush was permanently burned onto his cheeks. In the end, they decided to buy the first outfit, which was by far the thing he felt most comfortable parading down a street with. (Even if it did have that kinky collar with a kitty bell that jingled and tinkled wherever he went.).

Buying it, however, was another awkward experience entirely. Tiny had his street clothes and wouldn’t give them back no matter how much Jeffi hissed, yowled, and protested. Jeffi had to stand in front of a cashier giving him all manner of confused and awkward looks clad in the clothes he was buying, squirming around to let the man scan different barcodes all over him. By far the most embarrassing part was when he had to bend over on all fours to let the man scan a price tag on the butt of his new shorts.

But as he walked out of the store and looked down at himself, he felt happy. “I look so cute and girly, mew!” He said, the thought filling him with elation. Every step reminded him how pretty and sissy he was getting. While on some level he felt like he wasn’t supposed to be proud of it, at the same time he was surrounded by other sissies. It just felt so good to dress like them and act like them. And if it felt good, it couldn’t be a bad thing, right? He strutted alongside Tiny and the other Siss-T club members, each of them making smalltalk with each other and complimenting him on his “new look”. It didn’t take long for the kitten to purr and blush at each compliment, his cock clashing against his new belt as he sashayed along with his new boi-friends.

“Now for ze Vicksen’s Secret.” Chastity said, reaching over to grope Jeffi’s squishy, fuzzy rump while walking alongside him. “You need pantiez along with zat new sexy look.”

“Eeeeek!” Jeffi jumped at the grope. “Don’t do that! I’m not gay, Chastity!” He huffed and hissed at the dog, tail thrashing.

And the pink poodle rolled his eyes. “Zat lifted tail and those shorts say you are. But whatever you say.”

Ears flat against his head, Jeffi scowled. “W-well, I’m NOT. This is just the Sisselixer talking. When it wears off I’m gonna go back to being a big male.”

Raising a finger, Tiny interjected. “That reminds me. I’m kinda thirsty. Do you have your sports bottle, Lin?” As they walked along, his tail swished back and forth behind him, swaying left and right like a slithering snake through the air. “Gotta stay hydrated, after all.”

Tilting his head in confusion, Lin frowned. “Huh?” After another moment, the red panda blinked. “O-oh! Oh yes, gotta s-stay hydrated.” Reaching into a little red purse he’d been carrying with him, the pretty red panda took a squirt of the diet soda, before passing it to Chastity. “Here, let’s all take a s-sip.” The bottle was passed from poodle to mouse.

And then Tiny offered it to Jeffi. “Here! Share a drink with your new Siss-T friends!” He shook it a bit.

“Eeeeeh. It’s probably flat and warm by now.” Jeffi, no Jeffy, wasn’t really feeling that thirsty, when he thought about it. “I can keep going, let’s finish the makeover, if we can!”

Jeffy watched Tiny’s muzzle curl into a slight frown. “You sure? You’ve been pretty THIRSTY all afternoon, hun.” He stuck his tongue out and winked. “I mean, you had to work up a sweat after what I heard you up to in the changing room! Take a drink, you’ll feel better!”

Jeffy’s back stiffened. His eyes widened. “T-that was…” Lin and Chastity broke into laughter, as Jeffy’s face got hot. After another moment, he sighed and reached for the bottle, taking a squirt of it in silence and feeling the diet cola wash down his throat, the sweet cherry aftertaste making his whole body tingle. It was like a shot of rum, hitting him and relaxing him as he swallowed it. “Mew, I guess I was being really thirsty back there, wasn’t I?” With a giggle, Jeffi reached over to run a paw down Tiny’s arm. “But can mew blame me? You’ve been a naughty little squeaker all day, teasing an innocent kitty like me! Maybe you need a spanking!”

At this the other three sissies eyes went wide. “Woaaaah.” Chastity laughed and smirked, looking smugly from Jeffi to Tiny as the mousey femboy sputtered. “You are creating a monster, you know zat, right?”

Lin giggled. “I l-like him!” The girly red panda leaned up against Jeffi, snuggling him with a gentle sigh of contentment. “He’s s-spunky and cute when he’s not trying to act like something he’s n-not.”

“What do mew mean?” Jeffi said, raising an eyebrow as he felt his face tingling.

“And here we are at ze lingere store!” Chastity said, holding a paw out towards the display windows of Vicksen’s Secret, where furry-themed mannequins posed lewdly in revealing, lacy, often see-through underwear. “Because zis part is tricky, I will be helping ze in the changing room properly prepare yourself.” He turned back to Jeffi, the poodle’s eye glinting malifically.

As comfortable as Jeffi had gotten with his new girlfriends, this feelt a bit daunting. Ears flat, he stared up at the lingerie store. “Mrowwwr… I don’t think I’m ready.” With a bashful laugh, he took a step back.

“Ugh, you silly snow leopard.” Chastity shook his head and put a paw to his snout. “Until you start, you are never ready to begin tucking!” He reached forward, taking one of Jeffi’s paws and tugging him into the building.

“Wait, a snow leopard? Is that what I am?!?” Jeffi blinked, looking down at his fur. It seemed so obvious all of a sudden now that someone had pointed it out. Jeffi’s focus was lost as Chastity the poodle tugged him through aisles of girly underthings that would’ve made him blush just a few moments before.

He was so distracted, he didn’t feel the paw gripping his shoulder, tugging him sideways. “Well hell-O there, little kitten.” The voice was deep and husky, and sent a slight shiver down his spine. Looming over him, holding his shoulder was an enormous, muscular gray timber wolf. “Or should I say little dream?” The bigger male’s piercing yellow eyes almost stared into his soul. “Someone so cute and adorable couldn’t possibly be real.”

“I-I-I—” Jeffi’s heart was racing. This close to the man, he could smell how masculine the other man was. He stared up as the big bad wolf loomed over him, for a moment wondering if he was going to be eaten up. And if he’d enjoy it.

The man chuckled. “Aw, are you swooning? I have that effect on cute kittens.” He leaned forward towards Jeffi, nose twitching. “You smell divine, by the way. Are you in heat?” With a wagging tail, the wolf locked eyes with him. “You needn’t be so silent. A little princess like you has nothing to fear from one such as me. I don’t bite unless you want me to.” With a wink, he chuckled. ”What’s your name?”

“J-J-J-us- I need a—“ Jeffi started to speak. Every compliment made him feel cuter and more girly, which he was enjoying, but he had never had someone flirting with him before. He had no idea how to respond!

And was interrupted before he ever could. “Jessie? Such a cute name for a cute cat! I am simply honored to be in the presence of such feminine beauty!” Patting his chest, the wolf gave him a hungry grin. “I am known as Vincent, and I can’t help but notice—“

At this, a calico catboy grabbed Vincent’s ear. “Hey, down boy!” The wolf winced as the other kitty tugged him backwards. “You’re my boyfriend, remember?” With a gentle boop to the nose, the kitten just shook his head. “An’ I said you don’t get to pick whom we have a threesome with next until I get a turn, remember?”

The wolf grumbled, ears splayed downward. “You were much more submissive when we started dating, Tobi. What happened?”

Tobi giggled and reached up to point at his collar. “You made me yours, and now you’re stuck with me!” He turned back towards Jeff- Jessie. “Sorry about that. My big doggy is always looking for new places to bury his bone, you know?”

With a mew, the sissified snow leopard chuckled and scratched the back of his fuzzy head. “Eh heh, I don’t think it’s that big a deal. I mean, I’m not really gay, but it was kind of flattering!”

Tobi nodded. “Oh, ok!” He leaned in, purring and letting his slender tail sway back and forth behind him. “But for a straight boi, you’re really cute!” Reaching into the pocket of his jeans, the calico kitten-sissy pulled out a notepad and scribbled on a page before tearing it out. “If you ever decide to change teams, text me! We’d love to play with you!” Tucking the piece of paper down into Jessie’s pocket, the kitten turned and sauntered off, holding his big wolf’s paw as they went back to browsing for underthings

“Well, zat was a thing zat happened.” Chastity said from behind Jessie, holding several lacy underthings from nearby shelves. “Are you gonna keep zere number?” The pink poodle smirked, a hand on his hip as he swayed his butt and started at Jessie.

“What? No! No no no…” Jessie held up his paws and shook his head. “Mew! Er, I MEAN, I don’t wanna throw it out in front of them and be impolite, but I’m not gonna… I mean, I don’t want a fat doggie dick up my butt, spreading my tailhole and pumping mew full of cream!” He said, face getting hot at the idea.

And then, all of a sudden, Jessie saw the rigid and stone cold bitch-like Chastity actually POUT. “Zat is truly a pity.” He sighed, turning away. “Well, come on. We must make you pretty, at least.”

Jessie could see Lin and Tiny off on the far side of the store, examining products while making small talk. Too far away to be a worthwhile distraction. “Can we please just have you guys pick out lingerie for me and I model it?” They were almost to the changing rooms in the back. There was almost no escape.

“Underwear is different.” Chastity said calmly. “To be ze proper sissy and a proper Siss-T you must be able to convince others zat you are a girl.” He opened the door, tugging Jessie inside. “Ze seductive power of a sissy is in blending the line between masculine and feminine; in blurring ze distinction until eet no longer matters for romantic partners.”

At that, Jessi raised a fuzzy eyebrow over at the pretty poodle-boy. “You mean like a Tra—“

Chastity growled, lips pulling down and fangs bared. “We do NOT use zat offensive language!”

Ears flat against his head, Jessie nodded. “Right, r-right. Message received, mew.” Eager to change the subject, the sissified snow leopard looked at the clothing his third teacher had brought with him. “So how are we going to do this?” The new kitten-boi had no idea what Chastity had in mind.

“Strip.” The sissified french poodle pushed the hair away from obscuring his right eye, gazing over Jessie’s body while waiting for him. At his hesitation to get naked in front of another boy, the sissified dogboy arched one eyebrow and bared his fangs. “Did I stutter?”

Moments passed. Jessie barely noticed the cool breeze against his fuzzy rump as his new shorts hit the floor. It had been a whole process getting dressed the first time, but looking down at his sexy-cute outfit, he found himself purring at the idea of dressing up a second time. His body was almost completely feline now: Any trace of his humanity had faded away from the neck down. He was covered head-to-toe in bright gray-white fur with black hollow spots, complete with a huge fluffy tail that he was falling in love with the longer he let it move on its own. Maybe it was just in his head, but it felt like he was better at balancing without his pretty snowmew tail. He almost couldn’t imagine going without out now. It was only a slight exaggeration to say it was almost as big as he was! Especially since he’d lost nearly a foot in height with his transformation. Smaller, and with an hourglass figure, Jessie looked like his body was built for sin. Any muscle he’d had before was buried by a soft layer of flesh that gave his hips and ass all the right curves. His hair had paled in color to a whiteish blonde-brown, with black spots forming in patterns along it as well as if his pelt was just a place he’d grown his body fur out. Bright pink pawpads had formed along his front and bottom paws. How or even if he wore shoes like this were questions Jessie didn’t know the answers to.

Naked save for his cute white collar, Jessie gazed at himself in the mirror. The only remaining trace of his humanity was along his face: He still had a very human snout and no trace of the elongated muzzles of Tiny, Lin, or Chastity. Fur was creeping in on it from all sides, but his cheeks and chin and forehead were still mostly human. And now, that suddenly bothered him. It was like a flaw or an imperfection in a work of art: A smudge or smear that marred an otherwise perfect portrait. Looking at himself like that, Jessie almost wished his human side would just go away so he could fully revel in being a pretty little snowmew boi instead of a sissyfur with a freakish human face. No wonder Tiny hadn’t followed through with his teasing. Still, as he posed and giggled and swayed his hips in the mirror, Jessie thought he still looked pretty hot. Especially with his dickie poking out between his thighs. He could wiggle it with his hips to make it danc-

The changing snow leopard’s revelry was shattered when Chastity reached a paw over to run a finger slowly along the length of his kitty-cat cock. “Mmm… We need you all ze way hard. Do you want some assistance with that?”

His face getting hot, Jessie couldn’t surpress a hungry, horny yowl from the cool pawed fingers stroking at his cockhead. “Y-yeah…” Letting himself get lost in the moment, he tilted his head back to Chastity. “I’d really love some horniness help.” The wordplay made him giggle again. He could be really, like, smart and junk when he wanted to be. It was just more cute to act like all he cared about was sex. Spreading his thighs, he leaned forward to place both his front paws on the wall of the changing table. “I’m ready…”

Chasity’s eyes went wide for only a moment before drifting back down into a stern glare, but Jessie could see that doggy tail wagging at the sight. “Unnecessary but appreciated.” He said, reaching around to cup his paw around the length of the snow leopard’s cock. The poodle-boi’s paw was already damp and slick, as he stroked slowly up and down for a few moments.

“M-mewww…” Jessie never thought he’d be getting a hand job from another boy. His tail flagged as high as it’d go, his needy hole puckering and begging for something to fill it, he huffed and tried in vain to keep from making noises while Chastity pumped his iron up and down. “Oh em geee… you’ve got, like, the perfect grip.” He huffed and wiggled his butt, almost praying that Chastity would push his luck and start grinding up behind him. He had come so close to cumming twice now on this trip...

“And you sound like ze stereotype when you talk like zat.” Chastity giggled, his words harsh but his tone amused. “But we all start somewhere.” His paw danced up and down Jessie’s shaft, sending shivers up the snow leopard’s spine. A moment or two in, the dog stopped, before running a finger from the base to the tip of Jessie’s prick.

It wasn’t quite the same. “Huh? Why did you stop, nya?” Jessie turned his head back and puffed his lips out in a pout, newly growing whiskers twitching as he tilted his head. Four times. That was four times now he’d come so close to some horny relief, only to be blue balled. Reaching down and groping at his sack, he whimpered. “C-can’t you just keep going for a bit longer?” The last “r” even rolled a bit into a happy purr. He’d been having fun! Couldn’t Chastity see that?

“Good. You are at ze most needy. I needed you horny and pent up to get ze most accurate measurement of your length.” If the poodle did see Jessie’s need to cum, he didn’t seem to care. “Mmm… four point five, perhaps five inches. Bigger zen many sissies after Sisselixer has reshaped zem, but I have made miracles out of more.” Backing away and licking his paw clean of Jessie’s precum, the sissy pink poodle waited for a moment before reaching back down and groping at Jessie’s sack. “I have prepared some practice panties and a gaff for zis moment. But first, you must learn.” Jessie gasped and mewed as he felt the dog’s fingers push up against his right ball. “Zere are holes in ze crotch to push zese things into. You will not need them as a Siss-T, so zey are best pushed out of sight and out of mind.” With a twitch of his ears, he demonstrated the procedure.

“T-that feels funny…” Jessie whimpered. The pressure of the invading fingers pushing in his naughty bits made him squirm and mewl. “Are there any bad effects?”

“None zat are relevant now.” Chastity rolled his eyes. “You were not going to be siring cubs anyway. Isn’t it more important to look as cute and pretty as you can?”

The logic made sense to Jessie’s addled mind. He needed to look as girly as he could. Feeling cute and pretty made him feel good too. “Y-yeah.” He said, relaxing and letting the poodle continue with his other ball. “Kinda feels right anyway.” He knew that Chastity was just making him look cuter and girlier. Every time he thought of it that way, he remembered how amazing he’d felt on the chair. In front of the clothing store. Getting dressed in his sissy outfit. Every time he’d felt like more of a simpering little sissy-boy today, it’d come with it a tidal wave of pleasure. “I-I want to be a pretty sissy boi.” His mind was making the connections. The more girly a boi he became, the better he’d feel. Or so he was beginning to believe.

“Good.” Chastity wagged again, reaching up with his free paw and stroking Jessie’s tummy for a few moments before going back down to grip at Jessie’s cock. “Now, good sissies take eet from behind, so zis little clitty needs to go bye-bye.” With a chuckle, he pushed Jessie’s softening shaft down against the curve of his taint. “Tape ess most convenient, but since we do not have zat and ze panties we have are not yours yet, zis gaff will start.” Holding every one of Jessie’s bits tight and in place with one paw, the pink poodle held out a snow-leopard print thing of lacy crafted fabric that looked like panties one size too small for Jessie.

The snow leopard balked at them. “Are you sure I don’t need another size?”

With an indignant snort, Chastity shook his head. “Zey stretch. Step into them. Step into your new life, pretty kitty.”

The phrase made Jessie freeze up. “P-purrrretty kitty…” he said, eyes glazed and his speech slurred. Without thinking, he stepped forward, into the panties. He was careful to let Chastity’s paw remain in place. When the garment was properly fixed in place, his crotch looked smooth. Staring into the mirror, Jessie couldn’t even see his bulge. “Oh em gee… I look SO girly.” he said, face hot at the idea as he felt his sissy-stick drooling precum into its new fabric container. Which they hadn’t yet bought. “Oops.”

Chastity smirked and rolled his eyes. “Wet already, kitten? Tch… ess a good thing we are already buying ze gaff for you too.” With a chuckle, the stern pink poodle held up a pretty pair of pink panties and a matching training bra, both made of ribbon, lace, and hidden wire. “Now put zese on and we’ll get you padded up properly.” A few moments of dressing later, and Chastity dusted off his paws and stood next to Jessie as they looked at the sissified kitten in the mirror. “Now zere is no one who will ever believe you are a man ever again.” He smirked, patting Jessie on the butt. “They will see you as ze epitome of sissy. The cutest little sexy kitten-boi that has ever graced zis mall.”

Even though the outfit hadn’t changed since he’d put it on last, Jessie felt different. Like his mind and body were being reborn. “I-I’m…”

Taking a deep breath, he allowed himself to accept it. The twisted, painful, wonderful truth that the club had been programming into his vulnerable mind since they’d embarked on the shopping trip together.

“I’m such a sissy.”

His co- his sissy clitty drooled as he went on.

“A shameful excuse for a male.”

Arching his back, he felt his voice rise to a higher pitch.

“A girly twink who exists to serve and seduce real men.”

Every word felt like a white-hot brand burning truth onto his very soul.

“A gay, fey little boytoy without any claim to a man-card whatsoever.”

Jessie blushed, feeling his whole body tingle, spotty gray fur crawling along his face, as his nose and lips pushed out into a proper feline muzzle.

Chastity put his paws on Jessie’s shoulders. “I’m proud of you.”

“Nyaaaa…” Jessie blushed. “T-thank you.” He knew, deep down, he should be rejecting it. He had started this journey wanting to become a macho man. But with every drop of sisselixer he’d had, his desires had been perverted more and more away from that goal. He could barely even understand why he’d wanted it so badly now.

And then a loud knock on the door caused Jessie to squeal and jump. “We’re proud of you too!” Tiny said, with a triumphant laugh. “Took you long enough to admit the truth.” Opening the changing door Chastity had neglected to lock, the slender white mouse gave Jessie a hug. “Welcome to the Siss-T club, the place for bois who realize they never could be men in the first place.” He giggled, taking the tags from the undergarments that Jessie was wearing. “Come on, boyfriend! Let’s get you rung up.”

With bashful giggles, Jessie followed his Siss-T brethren. He felt warm and accepted and happy now that he’d realized what he was always meant to be. “Yeah!” He let his tail brush up against the other bois as he purred, happy to have finally embraced his true self. “I can’t wait to go boy watching!” Even now he was wondering what his type was. He was gay now, he knew definitively that he liked men (and playing with other sissies, of course) but he was still coming to terms with his new tastes. He had no idea what to even look for in a proper mate! Except for big strong arms, and a nice musky odor, and chiseled abs and pecs.

And maybe a nice large rack of antlers…

Tiny swung their bags gleefully as he flashed the tags to the cashier. “Oh Jessy-poo, I’m soooo happy you’re finally a gay little sissy like me! We’re gonna have so much fun together. I missed my bestest friend! I’m so glad we slipped that Sisselixer into the diet cola—”

Jessie’s whole body went stiff. “You... what?” His mind was reeling at the implications.

With the roll of his eyes and a shrug, Tiny tucked his credit card back into a wallet. “Well, it was pretty damn obvious you weren’t going to accept how much of a prissy little sissy gayboy you were deep down without a little—“ He reached back to swat at Jessie’s thicc rump. “—push, girlfriend.”

“That diet cola was spiked—“ Jessie began.

Giving a nod, Tiny finished his sentence for the leopard. “—with Sisselixer. Fun fact, once you’re fully transformed all those silly sodas are just sugar water to you.”

With a yowl and an angry hiss, Jessie balled his fists up. “You TRICKED ME AND DRUGGED ME!”

“Twice in one day, yes.” Tiny confirmed, before leaning forward, tail curling behind him as he put a paw on Jessie’s shoulder and gave a kiss to his cheek. “But you’re so much better this way, pretty kitty! And you were circling the drain already. It wasn’t like I did too much—“

The snow leopard’s paw slammed against Tiny’s cheek, sending the mouse stumbling backwards from the force of the slap. “You- you- you BITCH!” Jessie hissed and snarled, feline instincts pushing his claws out as he watched the mouse smack his ass into the counter of the check out desk. “I-I’m not like you, I’m not a Siss-T, a-and—“

“And I’m never going to be a sissy!”

The snow leopard turned to dart off into the crowds, the spark of anger and rage in his mind reminding him how much Jeffrey hadn’t wanted this path.

It wasn’t too late.

He refused to let it end like this.

* * *

Lin reached a paw out for Tiny. “G-geeze…” The stocky red panda helped his clubmate up, looking down and frowning. “Did we really d-do the right thing there, Tiny?”

The mouse folded his arms and rolled his eyes. “PLEASE. Jeffy wasn’t happy as a man and by the time my tricks and traps got into play, he wasn’t going to be a man for much longer anyway.“ The sissy mouse swayed his hips. “It’s no crime to throw away trash when it’s just circling the drain towards waste disposal anyway.”

“Be zat as it may…” Chastity stared out into the mall crowds. “Zis is a fine patch of drama you pushed us into.” The poodle frowned. “I wanted a new playmate. Not a weepy kitty hissing and slashing at my face.”

The comment made Tiny start laughing. “He’s just fussy and adapting to his new body. He’ll come willingly as soon as his spirit breaks.” The mouse reached down to grope at his panties. He almost wished he could be there for it.

“And when will zat be?” Chastity raised his eyebrow and scowled at the leader of the club.

But Tiny’s smile just grew more wicked. “I give it like, maybe twenty minutes from when he realizes where I sent Tawny today…”