The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sisselixer 2: Free Refill

By: Terinas Tiger

Part 8: The Last Vestiges of Humanity

The ride home was long and awkward for Jess- for JEFFREY as he fumed and snarled. “Mrrrowllllll…” He lounged in the back of the empty bus like a lion relaxing in a cave, daring anyone foolish enough to come near and be disemboweled. “Should’ve never trusted that filthy rat…” It wasn’t true, Tiny was actually a very cute, clean mouse. But just thinking like that made Jeffery’s sissy-

-his COCK drool.

Smacking his forehead with a paw, Jeffrey growled. “Stop. Thinking. Gay. Shit!” He snarled, dragging his claws against the cushioning of the bus seats. “I’m not a gay boi. I’m a man! A straight, HUMAN male. Er, man!” He huffed and let his tail thrash angrily, stomping a footpaw on the floor of the bus as he saw his apartment complex up ahead of them. Reaching into one of the pockets of his black booty shorts, he got out his smartphone and posted as many mean words as he could about Tiny on RaceBook and Chatter, before getting distracted looking up panties and skirts online.

The bus jerked to a halt at his stop, and Jeffrey tucked his phone away, checking to see if his dickie was still tucked away too, and then got up to walk off the bus.

Pausing for a moment as he saw a familiar brown stallion in a pretty pink skirt boarding the bus right in front of him. “Hiiiiiii, Jeffy!” Raising a hoof-fingered hand, Tawny giggled. “Did you have a nice make-over?”

Jeffrey wasn’t in any mood. Snarling, he pushed past Tawny, saying no words but letting his abominable, wonderful tail smack the crossdressing horse on the way out. In the back of his mind the humanity still inside his brain wondered why the Siss-T pony had been there. But it didn’t seem important enough to stop and talk with one of Tiny’s cronies about. Jeffrey stormed inside the apartment complex, climbed up the stairs, and returned back to his apartment, unlocking the door to barge in.

The scent of musky, horny male hit his nostrils like a freight train to the face. Jes- Jeffrey stumbled backwards, feeling the scent tingling in his kitty snoot, making his little sissy cock tingle. “Mikey?” He said, pushing back towards the door to his apartment and crossing the threshold. The whole place was dimly lit, the only light in the room flickering and faint and coming from none of the electrical lights. Intermingling with the odor of “MALE!” was a scent just as delicious: Parmigiana. A quick glance over towards the sink told Jeffrey where it was coming from: the array of pots and pans and dirty cooking utensils told him Mikey had been cooking his favorite dish. “Hey, are you having someone over for dinner?” Jeffrey called out, cringing at how cute and girly his voice was. At the same time, it felt RIGHT that his voice almost sounded prepubescent.

“Come to the dinner table.” Beckoned a deep, husky, familiar voice that evoked a purr on Jeffrey’s lips from down the hallway to their bedrooms.

The dinner table (which incidentally was the only table the roommates owned) had four lit candles on it, one near each edge of it’s square surface. Two fluted champagne glasses and china plates faced each other in a dinner arrangement, set between a pan of delicious pasta. Jeffrey’s stomach growled at the sight of the food. After a long day of being tricked like a mewling moron and his balls being blueballed to a point of exhaustion, some comfort food sounded nice. His tail slipped elegantly through a tail in the back of the chair as he waited for his roommate to show up. Idly, he wondered who Mikey was trying to impress.

A door creaked open, and a hulking silhouette stepped out through it and into the candlelight. Jeffrey’s eyes went wide as he saw a figure he thought he’d never see again. “Oh my gawd… you’re not Mikey…”

A large, burly stag was tucking a crimson tie under the coat of a black evening suit. His antlers tapped gently against the wall as he trotted, hooves hitting the tile of the dining room floor gently, into the room. “I mean, from a certain perspective, Sissy, I’m just as much ‘Mikey’ as you are ‘Jeffrey’.” Mike’s orange-brown fur looked darker in candlelight. Unlike before, his face was fully that of a stag, with lush green eyes that never seemed to look away from the slender kitty-boi. His fingers were fully fuzzy as well, tipped with tiny hooves just like Tawny’s had been. “But I’ll admit I was prepping for this apology for a while. Tiny’s bestie convinced me to take the final plunge into stud status, though.” With a snort, he sat down opposite to Jeffrey.

Tiny. The very mention of his name lit Jeffrey’s body aflame. “That… stupid… sexy mouse… set you up to this?!?” He hissed, his fur fluffing out as his tail thrashed angrily. “Whatever this is, I’m fu- fudging done with it!” The kitt- the human stood up, ready to storm off to his bedroom.

Only to have his paw gripped by Mike’s big, strong hand. He felt his heart racing. “Please stay.” Was all his roommate would say. As Jess- Jeffrey turned his head back to stare at the buck, he saw an earnest desperation in his eyes. This close up, Jeffrey could admit Mike smelled fantastically seductive. Either he was wearing a special cologne or his natural scent was just seductive and sexy. And his grip was firm and strong. Even seated, he was almost as tall as the snow leopard. And he’d dressed up like he was going to a sex- a fancy restaurant. Had this all been for him?

Jeffrey felt his determination to leave take a blow to the gut and double over in pain. “W-well, it does look like you went to all this trouble… though I’m underdressed, compared to you.” Plopping his cushy butt back down in his seat, Jeffrey gave a snort with only a slight hint of disdain, trying to hide how curious he really was at the moment.

“You could wear sackcloth and rags and still look better than me.” Mike said, serving pasta onto Jeffery’s plate. “But that’s not what this is about.” He heaved a sigh, unable to look Jeffrey in the eyes. “It was wrong of me to trick you into drinking Sisselixer. It was wrong of me to not tell you anything for the time you were drinking it unknowingly.” He served himself before shaking his head. “I’m sorry. This whole mess started because I didn’t talk with you about anything. And now, there’s almost nothing I can do.”

He looked up, a pained expression on the stag’s snout. “Except take responsibility.”

Stopping to salt his pasta a bit too much, he finally locked eyes with Jeffrey. “Listen, kitten, I was planning on surprising you with this for a while. But Tiny’s friend was the one who convinced me to be real about this: I’ve drank enough Brutbeer tonight to be a gay buck for life. If you’re stuck living with all this stuff I put you through, I should be too.” He flexed an arm and smirked ever-so-slightly. “It wasn’t my first choice, but damn if feeling powerful doesn’t get addictive. And pounding that pony pussy felt so fantas—” The longer Mike spoke, the more Jeffrey began to snarl. Eyes widening, the stag laughed and looked away. “Er, well, uh… sorry. Got a bit carried away.” He heaved a sigh. “Fuck I’m screwing this up. Talking was easier when my cock was half its new size.”

THAT statement provoked an involuntary purr from Jessi- Jeffrey.

Mike began again by putting a paw on the table, out towards Jeffrey. “I don’t expect you to believe this, but I’ve had a crush on you since before you were fuzzy and fluffy. And, well, since our moment on the couch, I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you.” He used his free paw to point at himself. “If you can forgive me… if you want to try this out, try me out, eeeeh…” he gave a shrug. “I promise to make you happy. I promise to keep my little sissy kitten living so well you never want for anything.”

Jeffrey’s eyes were widening, as he stared up at his ma- his roommate. Why was his heart racing like a derby stallion right now? “I-I. That’s just- the Brutbeer is fucking with your head right now. T-that’s all this is…” He stammered, a paw going to his chest, pushing up against the head of the deer shirt he was wearing. Tearing up, he looked away. “We’re not gay.”

“Maybe it is.” Mike conceded with a shrug. “But you know, kitten… that doesn’t mean it doesn’t feel so goddamn right to have you in my arms.” He stood up, trotting over towards Jess-Jeffi-Jeffy- JEFFREY and pulling him into a hug, pushing the boi’s face up into his chest. Jeffrey could feel the man’s muscles under his evening wear. “You’re the sexiest damn kitten in the world, and I wanna make you mine.” He turned Jeffrey’s head up to lock eyes with his, as the sissy snow leopard took in his manly scent.

Jeffrey- JEFFY felt his sissy clitty drooling into his undies, as he shuddered and melted into his roommate’s arms. “Mmmmewwww…” After a long, stressful day, Jeffi was having trouble focusing on just who he wanted to be. It was so hard to stay focused. His balls were aching, Tiny and his weenies had been teasing him all day, and Jessie just wanted a moment to savor what was happening. After all his rigors, he felt that he deserved a moment to feel like someone’s pretty…

Cute…

Sissy boyfriend.

Without any evident resistance, Mike continued speaking. “Come on, boi. Aren’t you tired of the mental tug-of-war already? I’ll admit it was fun when I was experimenting with it too, but—” The stag gave a snort, grinding his crotch up against Jeffi’s chest. The snow leopard felt something firm and fleshy poking at his fake tits through the buck’s pants. “It feels so goddamn RIGHT to squeeze a sissy against my pecs, to hold you, and take care of you…”

“A-am I pretty?” Jessie said, ears flat against his head. “Pretty enough to keep?”

The stag flashed him a wide, toothy grin. “You’re the prettiest little kitten there is.” He let go, trotting over towards the refrigerator. “But you don’t have to say yes.”

Jeffrey watched as Mike, that obscenely large cock on full display outlined in his pants, pulled out a black bottle labeled “Sisselixer”, and began pouring Jeffy a champagne glass full of a bright pink, cherry-scented soda. “No tricks this time, kitten. You might still be able to go back to being human. And if you do… well, I’ll live with my own decisions. And respect yours.” Mike closed his eyes, almost trembling. “But if you want to give me a chance to make you happy… drink that down. Seal your fate. Seal mine.”

“Seal ours.”

Jeffrey stared, wide-eyed, at the glass as Mike turned his back to the boi. Jessie was reaching for it. Inside him, the last vestiges of Jeffrey the human wrestled with Jessie, the sissy snow leopard. His paw trembled as he considered what he was going to do.

But just for a moment.

His heart melted at the romantic display. Jessie reached forward and grabbed the fluted glass, tipping his muzzle back and pouring the beverage down. The sweet, wonderful cherry beverage kissed and fizzed against his tongue as it swept down into his throat. The soda rained down on every last fire of doubt inside him. Jeffrey knew he was ending his life like this.

And Jessie reached out to take one of Mike’s paws, a needy purr escaping his lips. “Wanna fuck my brains out, my manly mate?” The idea made him giggle as he felt the configuration of his mind shifting, a more fitting mindset creeping into him like a sneaky mouse. The snow leopard licking his lips as he stood up to push his body against Mike’s backside. “Mmm… you smell so yummy. I’m an addict to this scent.” Grinding his hips gently against the bigger man’s thighs, Jessie giggled and squeezed Mike’s paw.

The solemn atmosphere of the room drained away, as Mike turned around, a playful grin creeping along his snout. “Well, I mean if you’re going to ask so POLITELY like that!” As coy as his words sounded, there was a lot of enthusiasm in his voice.

He reached down to rub at the crotch of Jessie’s booty shorts. “Flat down there, huh? Guess little sissies barely use their cocks unless they’re playing with other girly-bois, huh?” The stag laughed a deep, jovial belly laugh. “But I like you that way. You’re so beautiful like this.” His paw snaked around to cup at Jessie’s rump, and the sissified snow leopard couldn’t resist a squeal of excitement. “Shall we retire to the bedroom?” He said, trudging away towards his bedroom, before turning back to curl a finger and coax Jessie to follow him. “The last of your Sisselixer is going to kick in sometime soon, and I would love to be inside you when that happens.”

Mike waited for both of them to enter the bedroom before he reached down and took Jessie’s paw, letting the snow leopard draw near to him and then kissing him firmly. Pushing his tongue against the kitten’s mouth. Jessie accepted it eagerly. This close to the bigger man, taking in his scent, feeling Mike wrapping his arms around him; it almost made Jessie cream his panties right there. He was discovering he liked feeling so small and cuddling up to a stronger, bigger male. Mike ground his crotch against Jessie’s body, and with each thrust, the cock sealed behind his pants grew fatter and longer, sex-smells filling the air. The kitten melted into his new mate’s arms, purring and letting Mike lift him up with a paw on his rump, kneading his rear while they touched. Mike was so strong now!

A few minutes felt like a blissful eternity, before Mike broke the kiss and plopped down on the bed with a loud creak of a complaining bedframe. Reaching over to jingle the little golden bell on Jessie’s collar, he smirked. “On all fours, kitten. I think we need to get you prepped a bit for what’s to come.”

The tinkle of his cute little kitty bell made Jessie’s tail lift as he crouched down on his front paws and knees. “Like this, daddy?” He tried the nickname out to see how he liked it.

Mike certainly did. Scratching his balls, the big buck laughed, before unzipping his pants and letting a massive slab of cockflesh poke out, the mottled head smeared with precum already. “Wrong soda, kitten, but I like it! I think I’m your sugar daddy now, at least.” He gripped the base of his cock, gently smacking the snow leopard’s cheeks with it and leaving smears of precum on it. “Mmm… seeing you at my feet like this is getting me going again, I gotta say.” With a snort, he stomped a hoof into the carpeting. “Was a bit worried that Tawny sissy would’ve tired me out.”

At the mention of the offending pony, Jessie felt his fur floofing out in irritation. They’d only been “dating” for a few minutes but he already felt a possessive instinct. “Well, I guess that pony just didn’t work for it hard enough.” He said, hissing and watching the cock before him like a delicious mouse he was about to pounce upon. “A PROPER slut-boi would make sure his daddy was milked dry!” A warm, rough feline tongue flicked out of Jessie’s muzzle and across his lips. “But it’s for the best anyway.” Jessie giggled. “I mean, like, I need to give my new naughty parts a test drive too.” Feeling elated and amused by how frisky he suddenly was, the snow leopard opened wide, wrapping his lips around the bigger male’s cockhead and sucking on it like a pacifier. Gently, he nursed it back and forth, feeling a dollop of precum splash against his tongue. The salty taste was almost addictive, and he found his muzzle clamping down a bit tighter just to not spill a drop. After a few moments of letting his lips stretch out properly, he began to slide them gently up and down on Mike’s little head, swirling his tongue like he’d seen a girl do in a porno once.

It had the desired effect. Mike leaned back, huffing and staring up at the ceiling. “D-damn, kitten, when did you get this good at cocksucking?!? No way you’re just naturally this good!” With a loud snort and a tapping of one hoof against the floor, Mike flexed his cock against the femboy’s mouth. “But I wasn’t planning on blowing my first load with you in your face, boi…” Careful never to tug his cock out of Jessie’s muzzle, Mike squirmed around the bed, reaching for a drawer on a nightstand. Out of the corner of his eye, Jessie could see a bottle of something clear sloshing around. “Can I show you something I think you’ll like even more, my love?” Mike leaned forward, setting the bottle next to his thigh so the kitten could see it as he looked down for his approval.

Jessie would’ve replied to Mike, but his muzzle was full of delicious sausage and he wasn’t going to stop until he was forced to. Even so, he managed to answer his lover’s question wordlessly with a nod and smile, lips still wrapped around that cock. Purring happily, he wrapped his paws around the length of his treat, while suckling and slurping on the head of Mike’s cock, squeezing either side to make sure it couldn’t escape. Having a mouth full of warm, throbbing dick was quickly becoming Jessie’s favorite part of having a mate. But he was open to exploring further options, whatever they were. A growing sense of giddy excitement built in the femmy snow leopard’s mind as he felt his shorts and panties being jerked down. A chilly air spanking his bottom. “Mmmph!?!” He said, the greedy gay boi not wanting to give up his blowjob for anything, but he looked up with pleading eyes for Mike to pick up the pace with whatever he was doing. What was going to happen next?

“Just hold still, Jessie…” Mike’s voice was smooth and reassuring as Jessie felt a hand gently leading his fluffy tail up. It took a little time, but eventually he got used to having his tail hiked up like that and kept it up so his new boyfriend’s hand could be freed up. “Just gotta get you all prepped…” Mike reached for the tube of clear fluid. A few moments later, Jessie felt his cheeks being buttered on either side, the stag’s slick fingers smearing a smooth, slick gel onto his rump. The snow leopard was able to put two-and-two together just in time to feel a finger pushing into his needy back hole.

The sensations of intermingling pain and pleasure were enough to break his vacuum-hold on his new mate’s cockhead. “Mreeeewl!” He yowled, his head jerking up, pelt bouncing backwards, as he felt Mike’s fat finger squirming inside him. “W-what are you doing, Daddy?” He didn’t protest, of course. Flexing his pucker around the digit was far more fun. There was still the slightest hint of Jeffrey in the back of Jessie’s mind. And he wanted it gone as fast as possible. The best way to adapt to a pool’s temperature was to dive right in.

“Just getting you all ready.” The buck said, hesitating for a moment. “Gotta stretch you out so this new bod of mine doesn’t fuck you in half. I’m not hurting you, am I?”

The snow leopard shook his head, face getting hot. “N-no. It was surprising, but I kinda… like it.” He said, with a faint blush on his spotted cheeks. “P-please, fuck me in half…”

The request was met with a shit-eating grin. “Well if you like that, I hope you’re ready for ‘Big Daddy Mike’! I’m waaaaay bigger than just this! Speaking of which…”

It took a few moments for a slick, lubed-up second finger to join the first. Jessie felt his spine shudder as he felt one of the digits slide along his prostrate. A small little “mew” escaped his lips as he huffed and flexed his rump against the two invading fingers. “T-that nickname is terrible, Daddy…” Jessie managed to huff out, sticking out his tongue while squirming and mewling in his need, his little dicky dribbling precum like a leaky faucet.

The stag chuckled, making a show of looking hurt. “Well now, you hurt my feelings.” Narrowing his eyes, he pushed a third finger in, gently spreading them apart while sticking his tongue out in a playful gesture. “Guess I’m gonna have to use it forever.”

Jessie rolled his eyes. “Oh my gawd, even as a big dumb brute you’re—” The three fingers together was a bit much. Jessie shuddered. “M-mreeew! A-aaah.” Panting for a moment, he let himself be lost to the sensations, enjoying the pleasure and pain before recovering enough to finish his sentence. “—still a big dork.”

“Would a big dork do THIS?” the fingers pulled out of Jessie’s backside with a sudden “POP!”, before two meaty paws grabbed at Jessie and pulled him up. Jessie, caught off-guard, yowled in confusion, kicking his legs before being pushed down to sit on the big buck’s lap. His own tiny cock slid along the back of Mike’s mammoth shaft, making the boi shudder and squirm.

Jessie closed his eyes as he felt Mike wrapping his muscular arms around him. “Y-yup. A big dork would still hold me close and tight.” He melted against Mike’s manly muscles, feeling both relieved and disappointed. “For a second there I thought you were gonna—” He felt his body rising up again. “—huh?”

“Would you be a good kitten and lift your tail?” Mike said, as he aimed his new snow leopard playmate’s rear right above his cock and plunged downward.

“D-Daaaaaaadddie!” Jessie shuddered, entirely surprised as he felt the buck’s big boner slide into him, nearly hilting inside him. “W-warn mew when you do that!” He whimpered, the pain nearly overwhelming the pleasure in a moment that almost made him regret his new life’s choices.

“Oh? Am I too much man for you now, kitten?” Mike’s dare made Jessie huff and puff his cheeks out.

“Nuh-uh!” He curled his legs up, remembering his desire to outdo Tawny. The slutty pony had seduced his man, and he had to make sure Mike knew who the better sissy was. “J-just needed a moment to recover, is all!” And he knew just how to do it. Pushing his body, feeling his muscles quiver, the snow leopard began to spin around to face Mike, while sliding up and down the cock inside him, bouncing on it like a pogo-stick. Each time he did, it hit his prostate just right, making him arch his back and purr. His eyes glazed over and his tongue lolled out in lust.

“God-DAMN!” Mike managed to gasp out before grunting. “I was gonna do all the work, but you-nnnnf-surprised me!” His face convulsed and contorted, as Jessie watched his mate grit his teeth.

“Gonna bust a nut inside me?” Jessie teased, trying to pretend he was Tiny and teasing. All of a sudden the mouse seemed a lot less of a meanie. It was hard to be angry when he had a booty full of boner, though. Huffing, he locked eyes with his mate, paws going to Mike’s shoulders as he ground his ass up and down that fat cock. “C-careful… if you mess in me, you gotta keep me…”

Mike’s response was to growl, reaching up to rub at Jessie’s nipples. “T-that’s the idea, kitten!” He grunted, as Jessie felt his big male’s body tensing up. “ Love… you… so… much… G-gonna… blow…” With his eyes closed, Mike moaned, his head flopping backwards. Jessie felt that fat cock stretching his insides twitch, before a warm wetness pressure-washed his insides. He felt the stag splooging inside him, filling him with seed.

It was a euphoric sensation. His tummy puffed out from the sheer amount of spunk inside him. “O-oh my gawd, is this what it feels like?” With a needy purr and a whimper, Jessie shut his own eyes, feeling his slender little kitty prick as he fired, ribbons of pent-up pussy-cat cream spattering against Mike’s suit.

The pair both groaned, before Mike flopped backwards to lay limply on the bed, reaching up to pet at Jessie’s head. The two didn’t speak for quite some time, as they laid together in the dim light of the room, caressing each other’s bodies and enjoying the afterglow.

Jeffrey was no more. The snow leopard that opened his eyes after cumming had just the slightest pink frosted tint to his hazel eyes. A final sign of his submission.

He was a sissy.

Now and forever.

At long last, the slender little girly twink broke the silence. “We barely lasted a few minutes… are we gonna get better at that, daddy?”

The stag beneath him just snorted, reaching down to scratch at his privates through his soiled suit. “Well… only one way to find out.”

* * *

“Nyaaa… hold stiiiiilll, Daddy! I’m trying to send a selfie to Tiny!”

A week had passed.

Jessie found himself back at the Lustrum Mall, arm in arm with his big bad buck. After spending nearly the whole week in bed, they’d finally come up for air. The realization that they both needed entirely new wardrobes now had been something Jessie felt dumb for not realizing. Fortunately, they both had credit cards they could max out. Unfortunately, Jessie’s still had his icky old name on it. Every sight of it caused him to scowl. He was saving to get his name legally changed, but it would take a little while. Until then he had to see that name staring up at him whenever he whipped out his card.

But he couldn’t argue with any results that got him a cute new black skull top. With his phone held out in front of him, he snapped a picture of his lips pressed against Mike’s cheek, both of them looking happy. A flash of light and it was done.

And life went on. Mike patted his sissy’s ass as they walked along. “So you two worked it out?” The big deer raised an eyebrow.

“Sorta.” Jessie conceded. “The Siss-T club sounds super fun now that my mind is soaked in pink glitter and girly feels, but I can’t just let him get away with that. So I’ve promised him at some point he’s gonna get a spanking so hard he won’t be able to walk straight for a month!” The snow leopard giggled, making smacking motions with one of his paws. “He just doesn’t get to know when it’s coming, that bitch.”

The two laughed for a moment, before Mike coughed. “Can I help?”

Jessie reached up to caress his mate’s chin. “Daddy… I was kinda hoping you’d do the spanking! I’m too cute an’ girly to do something like that!”

The admission made him squeal.

Jessie was living his best life now. And all it took was one sublime surrender.

THE END!