The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Something Old, Something New

(A “Brainwave of Horror” story

by Letcher Kimes

(mc mf md fd bd)

“Hi, mom!”

Alice McMitchell immediately slumped into a catatonic daze. Her clear blue eyes unfocused and her mouth fell open. Dennis smiled. The hypnotic trigger phrase had worked seventy-three consecutive times without fail. Yet, even with months of pain-staking conditioning, Alice only stayed in a hypnotic state for about five minutes per session.

“Good girl.”

Dennis placed a cup of tea in the microwave, set a four-minute timer, and pressed start. He had already racked up a few successes. He could freely discuss her body and tell her how to dress. Dennis could talk about sex and give her open mouth kisses while groping her above the clothes. Alice obeyed, staying braless and sultry for Dennis after school, when they made out until she had to change into something a little more conservative for Henry’s return from work.

After conditioning his mother to act like a horny teenager, her training had plateaued for a month. Dennis needed to repackage his subliminal instructions, fitting them into the five-minute time frame. He also wanted to reinforce her training throughout the day without putting her under. One revelation later, he had rewritten the first verse of the nursery rhyme, This Old Man.

“Sing it again, mom.”

“This old man

He played one

He played knick-knack and now I’m dumb

With a knick-knack paddy-wack

Give your bitch a bone

This old man cum all night long.”

“You know, you are getting dumber. Every time you sing that song, every time you think of those words, you lose a little more of your mind, like the seconds ticking off a clock. Now, sing it again.”

As Alice sang repeatedly to Dennis, he watched the time on the microwave: 3 minutes and 33 seconds, 3 minutes and 41 seconds, 3 minutes and 46 seconds.

“This old man cum all night long.”

“Stop.”

ding!

Alice woke up.

“Whew,” said Dennis under his breath.

“I’ve made you some tea, mom.”

“Thank you dear, where’s yours?”

“No offense, but I’m not the tea drinking type. I think I’ll have a cold Mad Bull.”

“No sir. No energy drinks for you at this time of day.”

“Okay. Um, mom, I can ask you anything, right?”

“Sure honey.”

“What if I wanted to date someone older than me? That would be okay, right?”

“Of course, I’m surprised you even asked.”

“What if she was your age? Would that be okay?”

“Love is love, Dennis.”

“What if she was one of my aunts?”

“What do you have in mind, buster?”

“Oh, nothing. I’m studying amoral relationships in school and I just wanted to see how you feel about things.”

“Well, I feel dating your family is wrong, and I’m done answering your amoral questions.”

Months after beginning the hypnotic suggestions and he still hadn’t got her to talk about, let alone agree to, the idea of incest. Dennis whistled the tune from This Old Man as he gave his mother the cup from the microwave. He couldn’t help but smile on the inside as her eyes briefly unfocused.

“Have we got any Mad Bull?”

“Yep! Bottom drawer of the fridge. Help yourself.”

“Thanks mom.”

* * *

Dennis worked on another verse of the nursery rhyme. It proved deceptively difficult. Any ill-considered wording could have a multitude of unintended consequences. But making his mother so dumb, she couldn’t say no to sex was not an option. Fortunately, she already had the reputation as a ditz. It worked well with her huge rack and blonde hair.

This old man

He played two

He played knick-knack and now I’m taboo

With a knick-knack paddy-wack

Give your bitch a bone

This old man cum all night long.

“That should fix the ‘dating a relative is wrong’ business,” said Dennis as a soft knock came from his door.

“Come in.”

Right on time, thought Dennis.

“Hi honey. I can’t remember if I did the laundry or not. Do you have any dirty clothes?”

One of the many unconsidered, unintended consequences of making his mom dumber, the laundry became a trigger all on its own, and the sweet spot of his training. Every day at 4 pm, Alice no longer remembered if she had done his laundry. Making her go to Dennis’s room, where he waited for her. It would be just the two of them alone in a perfectly normal setting. Dennis could then reinforce the gains he had made in Alice’s corruption.

“Mom. you’ve got some beautiful tits, too bad you keep them covered all the time.”

“We’ve discussed this Dennis. Now, do you have any dirty clothes?”

“If I did, would you wash them for me?”

“Of course, honey, that’s why I’m here.”

“No, you came here so we can make out.”

They spent the next hour licking out the inside of each other’s mouths. Only breaking apart at the last minute, it left Alice looking disheveled, horny and happy.

“Oh my, Dennis,” she whispered hungrily, looking at Dennis’s crotch.

He thought about whistling the nursery rhyme again, but refrained.

“What if I didn’t wear my clothes? Would that make you more comfortable about being topless?”

“I ah, I ah, I had better go. Your dad, uh, soon.”

Dennis didn’t bother to say goodbye as he watched his big tittied mother stagger out of his room. He didn’t get the chance to watch her wiggle down the hallway. His phone rang with his father, Henry, on the line.

“Hey sport, what’s going on with your mom?”

“Excuse me?”

“I mean. What kind of mood is she in? Has she fixed dinner yet? Y’know?”

“Oh, she’s okay, I guess. Um, she’s doing laundry. Why?”

“I’ve got an urgent project at work and it looks like I’ll be late coming home. Do you think you could smooth things over with her? I don’t want to come home and find my dinner in the fridge and a blanket on the couch.”

“No problem, dad. We both know you didn’t marry mom for her brains anyhow. I’ll order a pizza and we’ll watch one of those movies she loves so much.”

“Thanks buddy, you are the man.”

“Like father, like son.”

* * *

“Hi mom.”

As expected, Alice slumped in her chair.

He had already put his mother in a trance on multiple occasions during a single day. Though, because of his dad, Dennis only put Alice under when he got home from school.

“Ok, mom,” he said, looking at the time on his phone. “Dad’s not coming home until late. You are perfectly fine with that. There’s no meal to plan or dinner to fix. Instead, you are going to have a mother and son night, eating pizza and watching your favorite movie. Do you understand?”

Alice only slightly nodded, but it was enough for Dennis to continue. He knew two things, one his mom was a fanatic for all things’ 80s, and two, there was a porno of everything. Nut Busters is a parody of her favorite comedy/horror movie, complete with a cheesy makeover of the original theme music.

“You are going to watch an X-rated movie with your son because it’s your all-time favorite movie. You are going to get extremely horny. He’s going to get extremely horny. You won’t turn it off, it’s your favorite movie. He will stroke your crotch and rub your nipples. Now, who ya gonna ball? Nut Busters!” Dennis said to his mother. “Now, you say it.”

Nothing.

Dennis repeated his instructions several times before the time was up.

Slurring her words, Alice finally said, “Who you going to ball? Nut Busters.”

For these impromptu sessions, Dennis usually left the room, leaving Alice to wake up on her own with no memory of his presence.

“Mom, dad called. He’s working late,” said Dennis, yelling from the hall.

“We’ll order a pizza and watch a movie,” she said.

Dennis smiled.

* * *

The biggest difference in the X-rated version from the original movie, the male cast, had “Phallus Rays.” They looked like massive laser emitting dildos that the Nut Busters used to strap down the female ghosts into S&M bondage for storage and pleasure. Alice and Dennis were making out halfway through the second sex scene. He had pulled his mom’s yoga pants deep into her pussy. She breathed hot and heavy while he traced his fingernails up and down the plump mounds of her sex. While on the screen, two of the Nut Busters fucked a grey ghoul wearing her wedding dress and bound to a wooden beam.

“Your tits are bigger than hers.”

“What?”

“That girl strapped to that wooden thing. They keep talking about how huge her chest is, but you’ve got her beat hands down.”

“I, ah, I, ah, I ah don’t think so, Dennis.”

“That’s only because you’ve got your shirt on. If you take it off, you’ll see what I’m talking about.”

“ah, ah, ah, no, no, oh.”

Dennis whistled the tune of the nursery rhyme, and while Alice’s eyes unfocused, he said, “Take your shirt off, mom.”

Alice pulled off her shirt. Her oversized natural boobs with the hard plump nipples bounced freely in the dark of a room lit only by the TV.

“Oh yeah, way bigger,” said Dennis, grabbing his mother’s bare breasts and pulling them toward his mouth.

While he had his way with her jugs, Alice masturbated. She cum hard, crumpling into a ball of shame on the sofa. Softly crying until she fell asleep. Dennis covered her half naked body, turning off the movie before going to his room. When Henry came home, he only glanced at his wife asleep under a blanket on the couch. He whistled a happy little tune as he went to bed.

* * *

“Hi Mom.”

Again, Alice slumped into a stupor. Her open mouth gave Dennis the strongest temptation to stick his hard dick between her thick lips. But it had taken months to get this far, too close to success, to ruin it now.

“Good girl,” he said, putting the tea in the microwave and pressing start. Next, Alice learned the unfamiliar words for verse two of the old nursery rhyme.

“Now you sing it.”

“This old man

He played two

He played knick-knack and now I’m taboo

With a knick-knack paddy-wack

Give your bitch a bone

This old man cum all night long.”

“Do you know what it means to be taboo, mom?” asked Dennis, looking at the timer, two minutes.

“Being naked.”

“That’s not taboo. You get naked every time you take a shower. Even the Pope takes a shower and no one would call him taboo.”

Dennis pulled out the leftover salad from last night’s pizza, opening the plastic container. He pulled down his pants, stroking his dick in front of his addled mother. He had one minute and forty-two seconds to cum.

“This is taboo, mom. Doing something cringe for kicks, like cumming on your mother’s fucking food.”

The timer counted down. Dennis didn’t want to get caught masturbating when the microwave went off. With less than one minute left, less than thirty seconds left, less than fifteen seconds left, five seconds left, He was cumming when the timer got to two seconds, causing him to shove his erupting dick back into his pants just as the bell went ding. The room smelled of jizz. Cum covered the salad with some on the table, Dennis’s shirt, and the back of his hand.

“I, (gasp) made you, (gasp) a salad,” said Dennis, breathing hard.

“Oh, thank you, honey.”

As he panted, Alice ate his fresh seed.

“So, mom, about me asking one of my aunts out on a date.”

“No. Dennis, that’s just not right. Family shouldn’t date and that’s final. Which one of my sisters do you have a crush on anyhow?”

“I don’t have a crush on any of your sisters,” he said, secretly ranking them in his head by hotness and do-ability. He decided Susan would be the first one to test his new brainwashing skills on as soon as he had tired of his mother.

“Mm, this is good.”

“What?”

“Your salad is excellent. I think you should make this more often.”

“Sure, but I have to do homework right now.”

“Don’t you want some salad? I’m serious, it’s tasty.”

Dennis didn’t bother to answer. He wanted to get back to the drawing board and see what had happened to his perfect plan. Yesterday, she more or less dated him in their front room, but somehow that didn’t count in his mother’s mind.

* * *

This old man

He played three

He played knick-knack and I’m in slavery

With a knick-knack paddy-wack

Give your bitch a bone

This old man cum all night long.

“That one sucks.”

Dennis had spent over an hour trying to find a few words to change the rhyme, but really, all he did was make it hard to sing.

A soft knock came from his door.

“Already? Um, come in.”

“Hi honey. I can’t remember if I did the laundry or not. Do you have any dirty clothes?” said Alice.

“Mom, why are you wearing your top?”

Alice took off her shirt without the slightest objection. Dennis’s half hard dick instantly sprang to life.

“Actually, now that you’ve asked, I’ve got some dirty laundry.”

Dennis pulled off his shorts and his boxers, leaving him naked from the waist down with his throbbing hard-on pointing up at his mom. Alice smiled at her son’s nudity.

“Wait a minute,” said Dennis, stroking his cock and whistling the tune to This Old Man. He took his time jacking his meat slowly, whistling the song repeatedly. Until at last he grunted and shot his load, using his boxers as a cum rag.

“Eat up,” he said, handing Alice his drawers.

She obediently licked up the cum before walking out of the room.

“Whoa. That just happened.”

He didn’t get to do more before his phone rang. It was Henry, again.

“Hey sport, sorry you’ve been stuck with your mom all this time. This special project at work is really demanding. Will you do me a solid and smooth things over with Alice? I mean, your mom for me.”

“So, you’re working pretty hard?”

“Oh, yeah. This thing is hot. I can feel it. I’ll be able to ride this baby out for the rest of my career. But I’m going to have to pull an overnighter. I know, I know this is last minute, but if I back out now, I’ll get replaced by Chad from the west coast. You understand, don’t you Dennis?”

“Like father, like son.”

* * *

Dennis went to the laundry to find his mom washing five items. Having a dumb woman has its drawbacks.

“Hi mom!”

Alice slumped down in her chair.

“Henry is not coming home. That’s okay, because you ate your son’s cum today and made him extremely happy. Tonight, he is going to treat you to an evening at the mall, playing games in the arcade, shopping in the lingerie store, and eating out.”

As before, Dennis left his stupefied mother, giving her plenty of time to revive before returning to the laundry room.

“Mom, dad called again. He’s not coming home until sometime tomorrow. How about we let the dirty clothes wait? I thought I’d treat for a trip to the mall and dinner at the food court.”

“Okay.”

“Um, you’re going to have to put your shirt back on.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, mom. The mall has a strict no shirt, no service rule.”

* * *

The evening out was a blast for Alice. She wasn’t nearly as prudish as she’d been in the past. The arcade games kept her giggling and laughing for hours. Her jiggling braless tits made her the center of attention, but with all the male fixation, Alice flaunted her wedding ring and hugged on her son to shoo her admirers away.

“I don’t remember the last time I laughed this much. Thank you, honey.”

“You’re welcome. Say, how about we get something to eat?”

“Oh, I want Chinese chicken with chow mien noodles.”

“Lead the way.”

* * *

Dennis sat in the food court so that his mother would face the Adult Toy and Lingerie Boutique. By the time they ended their meal, she was curious.

“Do you know what’s in that shop, Dennis?”

“I don’t. It’s pretty taboo.”

Dennis had lied. He knew the inside of the x-rated shop like the back of his hand. It was a rite of passage for high school boys to browse the adult video and magazine selection the moment they turned eighteen. Tonight, he had a shopping list, everything from sexy clothes, nightgowns, shoes, and undies. He especially wanted some quality sex toys.

“I want to buy something from there,” she said.

“I’ll go with,” said Dennis, smiling. This was all too easy.

Perhaps overwhelmed by the volume of gifts Dennis bought for her or the blatant sexuality. Whatever the reason, Alice McMitchell numbly agreed to any suggestions that Dennis made, including a heavy leather slave collar.

* * *

“Where are you going?”

“I’m sleeping in here with you.”

“What if your dad comes home?”

“If dad comes home, then I’ll go back to my bed. It’s no big deal. Besides, how can I see what you look like in your new nightgown in the other room?”

“Alright, but just for tonight, when your dad comes home, he sleeps in my bed.”

“I want to see you wear the Bluetooth sex toy.”

“No. That’s for me and your father.”

Dennis whistled This Old Man, once, twice, and on the third time Alice slipped the new toy from its box with a delightfully wicked look in her eyes. Dennis learned that while using your phone to control a sex toy might be a great way to annoy your girlfriend in public. In bed, it worked much better to put the vibration on a setting that his mom liked, leaving the phone on the nightstand. Besides, he’d rather play with her tits.

“Incest is wrong, Dennis,” said Alice, when her son’s rock hard dick pushed its way into her satin covered ass crack.

What? She still doesn’t want to do it, thought Dennis.

“I’m trying to sleep, mom.”

“No. You’re trying to make me cum.”

Dennis had never heard his mother say cum before, ever. Somehow, that made it sound even more wicked. So wicked a nervous sweat covered his body. Somewhere inside his psyche, the thought of being discovered excited his fevered mind. Dennis nibbled, licked, and kissed Alice’s neck and ears in the dark. Her low moans of pleasure mixed with her mild protests did little to slow down his enthusiasm.

“This is so wrong,” she said.

What a wonderful feeling, slipping his hard-on between the firm fleshy globes of his mother’s mature butt. The slick fabric provided the lube as Dennis worked his cock back and forth in his mom’s warm ass crack, bumping it up against her wet vagina.

“Do you want me to stop?” he asked, rutting his cock between the cheeks of his mom’s ass.

A low moan was her only reply, and once he heard it, he had no control, humping his dick wildly against the entrance of her sex. She came, letting the world know with a loud collection of yelps, groans, and screams. It put him over the edge, splattering the back of his mother’s nightgown as she sobbed from her guilt in the afterglow of another orgasm with her son.

After cooling down for a few moments, Dennis turned on the light and said, “Hey. You’ve got more laundry to do.”

“What?” she said, sniffling.

“Yeah,” he said. He could see the tears in her eyes, but he didn’t care. She needed to work through this barrier. “There’s a spot here, here, and a line of it there.”

“Can’t it wait until tomorrow?”

“Sure, but it’ll stain, and this is your new nightgown.”

“Alright, alright.”

Alice weakly got out of bed and pulled the gown over her head. Dennis’s heart lurched in his chest, seeing his beautiful mother completely nude for the first time. Her blonde hair fell across her red face and danced at the tops of her ponderous breasts, sagging above her golden bush. As he watched her breasts move and admired the curve of her ass, he thought that every man who had ever seen Alice McMitchell imagined this sight.

She sat down on the bed and lapped at the gobs of jissom glistening on the back of her gown.

“Good enough?”

“You missed a spot,” said Dennis, squeezing one last drop of cum from his flaccid penis.

To his amazement, she bent down and licked his seed from the head of his dick without the slightest objection.

Sleep came fast to the exhausted lovers.

* * *

Dennis awoke with a raging hard-on in his mother’s bed. Still amazed by his latest success, he floated into the kitchen where a naked Alice hugged her son, making her boobs push up like rising loaves of bread.

“I’ve made you breakfast,” he said.

“Oh, really?”

“Ya, just sit there, and…”

He began jacking his cock in front of his mom’s face. She obediently opened her mouth and looked him straight in the eye. With new motivation, Dennis pumped his meat until he covered his mom’s tongue with his creamy cum. She swallowed it whole, including licking the last drop from the tip of his dick.

“That’s so much better than licking it off your dirty underwear.”

“Um, okay, but you’ve still got to do laundry.”

“Yes Dennis. I know full well what it means to be a woman. Go get ready for school and I’ll fix breakfast for you.”

“Hi mom.”

Alice stopped talking.

“I’m not going to school today, and that’s okay because I’ve a full day’s activities planned. Do you understand?”

Alice nodded as Dennis set the timer on the microwave. He gave his mother the new verse of the old nursery rhyme.”

“This old man,

He played three.

He played knick-knack and now I’m in slavery.

With a knick-knack paddy-wack

Give your bitch a bone,

This old man cum all night long.”

Again, she finished singing the rhyme just as the timer went ding.

“I’ve got a lot of work planned for today,” he said, putting an illustrated page of slave poses down as he fastened the collar around her neck.

“What’s this?”

“Well, you’re wearing my collar. That makes you my slave and the first thing a slave needs to learn is how to behave for her master.”

“But, I’m your mom.”

He whistled the song.”

“But I have work to do.”

He whistled the song.

“Okay, Dennis, just this once.”

“Call me master when you’re wearing my collar.”

Alice stared at her son.

He whistled the tune.

“Yes, master.”

“Great! We’ll start with position number one.”

Alice stood with her boobs pushed out and her hands behind her back.

Dennis marched in circles around her, singing the new nursery rhyme. He planned to mix up the poses one hour standing, one hour kneeling, one hour lying flat. After watching Alice stand in a pose, he got bored. Dennis changed his plan to five minutes of posing with a fifteen minute break for making out, and then another pose and more nursery rhyme singing. They finished training before lunch, when Dennis put Alice on her knees to cum in her mouth again.

As he jacked off, he noticed her sad expression, so much different from the night before. Maybe there was such a thing as being too submissive. He wondered if singing verse two a few more times might cheer her up, but somehow he doubted it.

“You missed a spot.”

Again, Alice licked the tip of Dennis’s dick and nothing more.

Taking matters into his own hands, he wiped his cock across her lips, and she opened her mouth. He could poke his penis inside, but she wouldn’t suck it. It became an odd and awkward exchange that he immediately regretted, parting in shame.

* * *

Dennis sulked in his room until after dinner. Henry had come home long enough to tell Alice he had an impromptu, week long, regional meeting in Colorado, leaving her feeling guilty, empty, and abandoned.

She walked into Dennis’s room dejected, without knocking.

“Your dad left for a week on business. Do you want to sleep with me? You can cum in my mouth.”

She really sounded down.

“Hi mom.”

She fell as she slipped into a trance. Dennis had to catch his heartbroken mother, lowering her onto his bed.

“I want you to sing this.

This old man

He played four.

He played knick-knack and now I’m a whore.

With a knick-knack paddy-wack

Give your bitch a bone

This old man cum all night long.”

Alice sang the rhyme easily. No prompting required.

“You know what that means? Anyone can pay you to have sex with them. So be careful who you hang out with.”

“Okay.”

Dennis stopped, thinking that’s the loudest, most articulate answer she’s ever given while under. Maybe all this training has penetrated her natural resistance. He took his pencil and hit the bell of his windup alarm clock, making a respectable ding sound.

* * *

“What’s this for?” said Alice, holding the twenty-dollar bill.

“You wanted twenty to suck my dick, mom.”

“Yes, I did.”

She eagerly went to her knees, pulling his cock into her mouth, working his member with practiced skill.

“Whoa! You’re good at this.”

“Thanks sweetie,” she said, grinning.

Dennis was glad to see his mom happy again.

“How much for a fuck?”

“That’s sixty, but this is a half and half and that’s eighty,” said Alice, jacking his slick meat.

How does mom know so much about hooking, he wondered.

“How much for anal?”

“This girl doesn’t do it up the butt. That’s an exit only.”

YES! Mom’s got a virgin asshole! Oh my god, I must be sick, thought Dennis, imagining his girlfriend saying, “You’re just now figuring that out? Your mom’s sucking your fucking dick, dumbass.”

Dennis couldn’t believe he was already feeling the twinges of an orgasm. His mom gave a world class blowjob. He ran his fingers through her hair and began fucking her face until he emptied his nuts deep inside her mouth.

“Thanks mom.”

“Thank you,” she said, putting the twenty in the waistband of her panties. “Do you wanna sleep with me? The girlfriend experience will cost you two-fifty.”

“What if I wanted to date a relative?”

“Do you still want my sister? Incest is wrong, Dennis. So, do you have the two-fifty or not?”

He mentally had a face palm moment at the irony, but decided it was his own fault for making his mother dumb first.

“Hi mom.”

Alice hadn’t even got off the floor yet, and already she slumped back against Dennis’s bed. He pulled his cash out of her waistband.

“Okay mom, listen to me. You’re not some gutter slut trying to make enough cash to buy drugs. You’re a top shelf bitch, a blowjob is 200 bucks, no, make that 250. A fuck is 600, a half and half is 850, and the girlfriend experience is 2,500 cash, upfront. Remember, we’re doing this shit for the thrill of it. I’m your pimp, and you’re my whore. The money comes to me, understand? Dad walked out on you tonight, and when the cat’s away, the mice will play. Right? One more thing, sing me the song again.”

* * *

Dennis went all out, dressing up in the suit he bought for graduation and hiring a limo to take them to the Spring Valley Country Club. His dad was a member. The smell of seared meat greeted them amid the polished brass and oak of the spacious entrance.

Alice looked hot as fuck in the harlot’s dress and stripper heels from the lingerie boutique as they walked to their table. The tall shoes made Alice stumble, causing her braless boobs to wobble beneath the red outfit with the open cleavage.

“What makes you think this will work?” said Alice.

“I don’t see any way it can’t.”

“Alice… Dennis,” said the older gentleman with the bulbous nose.

“Hi Mr. Watson,” said Dennis to his dad’s boss.

“Hello George. How’s Martha?” asked Alice.

“Frigid,” said Mr. Watson in a condescending tone. “Too bad about Henry’s trip. Unavoidable, I assure you. We actually had a VP slotted as our rep, but she’s new and had to pull out at the last minute, leaving Henry in the unenviable position of unexpected travel. Now, if you will excuse me.”

The arrogant man sauntered off toward the men’s room.

Dennis nodded his head at the slow moving Mr. Watson.

“What?”

He whistled the nursery rhyme to his mother.

Alice flipped off her son before escorting George toward the restroom, and Dennis asked the hostess for the wine list.

* * *

“Alice McMitchell, what in god’s name are you doing?”

She pulled her dress away from her breast, allowing only George to see her large areola and stiff nipple.

“Oh my, come with me.”

Using his keycard, George took Alice to the members-only locker room. The motion sensor lighting came on, illuminating the large room. At night, no one would be in the facility. Throwing the dead bolt behind him, George led her to the first shower room.

Immediately, he pawed her tits.

“Hey, keep that up and it’ll cost extra.”

“Extra?”

“You don’t think I’m doing this for my health? Do you? And you seriously can’t think I’ve got some long smoldering flame for you. This is business, George. Do you want it or not? If you want head, 250, if you want tail 600, if you want both 850. If you want me to spend the night, two and a half grand, and you have to pay Dennis.”

“What kind of sick game?”

“It’s for my protection, George. You can’t say it’s your word against mine if Dennis has a photo of you paying. I like you George, but if you don’t want to do it, I’ll leave. No hard feelings,” she said with a taunting grin.

“No, no, at 250, it’s a bargain. I’ll pay Dennis cash, no problem.”

Alice pulled her tits out of her dress and sat on the butcher block bench so she could work her way under George Watson’s gut.

He grabbed her by the hair, hard, roughly fucking her mouth.

“Take it, you fucking whore!”

For fifteen minutes, they struggled until George came in an apologetic drizzle of a few watery drips of cum.

In his weakened state, Alice easily shoved him against the wall.

“Next time, I’ll choke you, and see how you like it, fatso.”

She fixed her look and let herself out.

* * *

“Drink?” said Dennis, holding a wineglass up for his mother.

“Oh yes, please,” she said, trying to rinse the taste of semen from her mouth.

“It’s a Napa Merlot, 2008.”

“I understand. I’m to give you this,” said George, putting 250 in cash on the table.

“Thank you, George. Keep 150. I put our wine on your tab.”

“That’s alright, son. She’s worth every penny.”

“She’s worth more than you own… George.”

Alice’s face lit up with Dennis’s praise.

“Now, get lost. We are about to eat,” said Dennis.

* * *

“This old man

He played five

He played knick-knack and revved my sex drive

With a knick-knack paddy-wack

Give your bitch a bone

This old man cum all night long.”

“That’s right, mom. You’ve turned your first trick. It’ll get easier from here on out, but the thing is, now you’ve revved up your sex drive. You need more. You’re not satisfied with boring sex. There’s no way around it, mom. You need butt sex. You need it, and you need it bad. The only way you’re going to get to have butt sex is to ask your son.”

School would have to wait. It’s not every day that Dennis got to have butt sex, and definitely not with an anal virgin. He’d thought about her ass all night long. She had a perfect back end. It had just the right size, just the right shape, and just the right weight.

He thought about the butt-job he got on the very first night he slept with his mom when he dry humped her hot ass crack. He had to have her asshole.

“Again.”

A naked Alice elegantly sang the words to the fifth verse of Dennis’s song, while his hard dick twitched in the air.

ding

“Here’s your tea mom.”

“Got some booze you can put in it?”

“Um, I believe we’ve got some cognac?”

“I don’t care. Anything with a little kick to it.”

Dennis opened the bottle of brandy, musing over the interesting twist in his mother’s personality. She didn’t act this shaken when he took her out whoring. He didn’t object. It meant that on some deeper level; she had already given in and needed a little liquid courage.

“More.”

“Okay…”

Moving the cup aside, he took another cup, filling it with booze before adding a splash of the tea for color.

“Better?”

When Alice failed to answer, he serenaded her by whistling the nursery rhyme.

“I want some cock for breakfast,” said Alice, taking a big drink.

“Yes ma’am! Now that’s what I like to hear.”

“Do you like your mom as a slut?”

“As long as my dick’s in her mouth.”

Alice pulled her son’s hips toward her, slipping her wet mouth over his dick. She moaned, sucking on his ridged erection. She popped it out, admiring it as she worked it with her hand.

“God, I love your cock, son.”

The comment caught him off guard. The point of hypnotizing his mom was to change her, but somehow it still sounded strange and exciting to hear.

“My cock loves you too, mom, but I’ve got better uses for you.”

He bent her over the kitchen table, lying on her belly.

“You know mom, most men are so enthralled by your tits they scarcely notice what a beautiful ass you have.”

He smacked her thick butt, watching it ripple. The years, the frustration, and the agony of being raised by a woman that could stop a clock washed away in the erotic thrill of owning her as his personal sex toy.

“If you haven’t noticed, I’m not some horny little boy. I want to make this last. I want to savor every second,” he said, pouring olive oil all over her ass, letting it pool in her crack and run down her legs.

“You’ll get tired of me, Dennis. That’s human nature.”

He massaged the oil into her willing flesh, breathing in the smell of her excitement.

“Why do you think I took you to the country club? We’re players, mom, and that means you get to play too.”

He slid his slippery erection between her ass cheeks, working it to her asshole.

“Incest is wrong, Dennis.”

FUCK!

“Hi mom,” said Dennis, barely able to keep his composure. He put the spiked tea in a four-minute microwave and pulled a cold Mad Bull from the refrigerator.

“I’m not going to school,” he said, slipping his cock back between her legs, sliding it along the outside of her excited pussy lips. “Understand this mom. I will own you. Your body will be mine. Your sex will be mine. Most of all, your virgin asshole will be mine. Say my asshole belongs to my son.”

“You own my virgin asshole, son.”

“Again!”

“You own my virgin asshole, son.”

“Good girl.”

“Incest is wrong, Dennis.”

Fuck! He wanted to scream out loud, but he had just told her he wanted to savor each moment. Just how could he convince her to relax and enjoy it if he lost his shit?

“One more thing, mom, for the rest of the day you will not notice when I sing the nursery rhyme to you, but you will hear it in your soul. The more I sing it to you, the more you will feel it. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

ding

He handed her the hot booze and tea to drink.

“Drink up mom. We’re going to Chicago.”

“Way over there?”

“Yes. Mom, I know you love opera and dad never takes you. I also know that La Femme Ingénue is playing at the Charleston Theater. I’ve got us a room at the Belleview, reservations at Sikorski’s, and tickets for tonight’s show. So pack a few things we’re spending the night.”

“Dennis! That’s a lot of money.”

“I took it out of my college fund. Now, go pack.”

As Alice walked away, Dennis sang.

“This old man

He played five

He played knick-knack and revved my sex drive

With a knick-knack paddy-wack

Give your bitch a bone

This old man cum all night long.”

She didn’t act like she heard him, but the falter of her walk told him she felt it.

* * *

They rode the bus to Chicago. Dennis kept his mother on the edge of an orgasm for four hours, kissing her, fondling her, and stroking her pussy. She exited the bus in a cloud of funk, the odeur de femme, and sat in the back of the cab, buzzing in delirium.

In the opulent hotel lobby, she stood behind Dennis, underdressed and braless, wearing her scent of shame as passersby gawked at her trashy condition. He took his time registering for their room, drawing out his mother’s embarrassment.

“Mr. and Mrs. McMitchell,” said the receptionist in disgust, handing Dennis the keycards.

“This way, dear.”

“Having fun?” she said, breathing deeply, almost panting as they rode in the elevator.

“Very much. Aren’t you?”

“Incest is wrong.”

“I thought you were horny.”

“I’ve never been this horny in my life. If I get any worse, I’ll throw myself on the first guy I meet.”

“Anybody? Anybody? If I was anyone else, would the answer be yes?”

“If only you were anyone else. I want you in ways I’m embarrassed to admit to, but when I look at you, I see my son… not my lover. I’m so sorry, Dennis.”

Okay, I can’t make her dumb enough to fuck me. And I can’t make her horny enough to fuck me. What the hell am I missing? Dennis thought as the elevator climbed to their floor.

He let his mom enjoy the opera, watching her laugh and cry even though neither one of them could understand the words being sung. She hugged him several times, thanking him for the wonderful evening. All the while, he busied himself by thinking of new ways to get her to relent.

The nursery rhyme had shown the most promise, and he still considered it his best bet. He just needed to rethink his approach. Maybe he had been trying too hard, but first he had to unwind his mom.

* * *

“Hi mom.”

Dennis said the magic words after they returned to their room. Alice slumped into a trance. Wasting no time, he sang the new verse.

“This old man

He played six

He played knick-knack and Dennis licks my clit

With a knick-knack paddy-wack

Give your bitch a bone

This old man cum all night long.”

“Do you understand, mom? Your son is sorry he made you so very horny. He wants to give you release, and since you’ve sucked his dick and ate his cum, many times. It’s only fair that he eats your pussy to make you cum. When you wake up, you will join him in the shower.”

Dennis left it all to chance. If she would come to him now, there was hope he could get her to come the rest of the way. If not, anything else would be nothing less than rape. He stood in the shower for what seemed like hours before Alice opened the bathroom door.

“Can I join you?”

“Sure.”

Rather than going straight for her sex, he began washing her back. When her hair got wet, he noticed her ears looked stuck out. His mother was the perfect picture of American beauty, big tits, blonde, and blue eyed. Who the hell cares what her ears are doing? He laughed silently to himself.

“What’s so funny?”

Perhaps not so silently.

“Not funny, giddy. I’m just overjoyed to be with you.”

“Am I really that great?” she said, turning to face her son.

“Nope. You’re a regular person like anyone else. I’ve had a great time these past few days. I wished it had been better for you. If you’ll let me, I would like to make it up to you.”

Without another word, Dennis knelt, lapping at his mother’s twat while the water ran down her body and splashed in his mouth.

“Oh my god,” she said, grabbing his head and the handrail for balance.

He had enough experience to know that this wasn’t the optimum angle to eat out a woman’s pussy. Even when Alice put her foot on the side of the tub to give him more access, he still had his neck craned at an angle impossible to maintain. He rose off his knees, kissing her as he went, before welcoming her nipples into his mouth.

“Let’s go to bed,” she said, kissing him on the ear.

Their damp bodies warmed in between the fresh sheets and fluffy comforter. They made out while Dennis’s hard dick poked her naked body. Again, he descended, careful to leave her covered as he kissed his way back to her muff.

He licked her stiff clit and pussy lips. Inserting his middle finger, he rubbed an area his girlfriend had taught him about while using his mom’s oohs and aahs to guide his action.

This isn’t so bad, he thought. If all she’ll let me do is eat her out, I’m okay with that. Of course, he counted on his mom’s continued consent, and while his thoughts were miles away, she came. Not just any orgasm. He had put his mom through an erotic decathlon. He had built up her desire and lowered her guard, unlike any sexual experience she’d had to date. In that moment, she let go and a jet of fluid splattered in Dennis’s face as her thighs slammed around his head with neck popping force.

Perhaps the jolt of her first squirt derailed Alice’s guilt, because for the first time, she orgasmed with her son without going into a crying fit.

“I didn’t know you could do that.”

“I didn’t either.”

“I love you, mom.”

“I love you, too… thank you.”

Dennis didn’t reply. He lay on the wet spot, holding his mother as she quickly drifted off to sleep. Considering all that had happened, he decided he had tried too hard. Maybe backing off, coupled with the vacuum of loneliness, would bring his mom around.

* * *

“Hi mom,” said Dennis, first thing in the morning.

Again she slumped into a hypnotic trance, and he didn’t wait before singing her a new verse.

“This old man

He played seven

He played knick-knack and I’m in heaven.

With a knick-knack paddy-wack

Give your bitch a bone

This old man cum all night long.”

“That’s right, mom. You awoke in heaven. Last night was the absolute best. It will never be that good again. Now you’re floating on air, but on the long trip home, you’ll realize your worst fears are coming true. Your son is leaving you. You told him you would rather have anyone else, as your lover. You will not discuss it out of fear, but in the morning he’ll be gone taking your heaven with him. He will stay gone, leaving you in the hell of loneliness forever, unless you beg him to come home.”

They stayed quiet on the ride back to Spring Valley. Alice looked up at least a dozen times to say something before changing her mind and lowering her head. Dennis silently thought through the next few days, and perhaps the rest of his life. Their bus arrived late in the afternoon, and Alice’s heart sank when Dennis opted to sleep in his own bed.

* * *

The next morning, Alice knocked on Dennis’s door twice before letting herself in… naked. She gasped at the sight of the empty room. There were no sheets on the bed, no clothes in the closet, and no shoes on the floor. She sat on his bare mattress and sobbed. She tried calling and texting but his phone was on, do not disturb and his messages were full.

She began looking for his cum rag, crawling around on the floor, pulling out the empty dresser drawers and looking behind the closet door.

“It has to be here,” she said, sitting back down on the bed.

Alice looked up and saw photos of her and Dennis taped to his mirror. One photo of her holding him on his bicycle with the training wheels. One of him giving her a ceramic mug from 4-H camp, and another one of her hugging him the night of the prom. Finally, a photo of him sitting in his car.

From where she sat, she could see the photos and see herself in the mirror.

“I’m his cum rag.”

She spread her legs so she could watch herself masturbate.

“I’m his cum rag.”

Her toes curled, digging into the mattress.

“I AM HIS CUM RAG!” she said, screaming as loud as she could without a care if anyone heard.

This orgasm paled compared to the one Dennis had given her. She missed him so, and he’d only been gone a few hours. What would a day be like, a week, or, heaven forbid, a month? Heaven forbid, or forbidden heaven? She had been to heaven. She could still smell the fragrant sheets of the hotel room, hear the hum of its A/C, and taste his kisses on her lips. Why did she tell Dennis she would rather have anyone but him?

Alice went to the mall, the U-District, and the Country Club. Spring Valley wasn’t that large. She should be able to find one dark green muscle car with her golden boy inside. At two in the morning, she drove by every bar in town before sleeping in her car at the truck stop just off the interstate.

* * *

Dennis woke up in his girlfriend’s apartment. He had promised to water her plants and changed the cat litter while she was gone. He logged in to her remote control vibrator and gave it a buzz. Just to say hello.

“She didn’t fucking text. That bitch, oh yeah, ha, I’ve still got this thing on, do not disturb.”

He turned on text messages and zapped his girlfriend’s pussy again… and again.

stop fucker

good morning to you too

m busy, can’t text

The cat jumped on Dennis’s lap.

“Well hello there, Snowflake. At least you like me.”

At that moment, his phone chimed in his mother’s personalized text tone. Half afraid to look, he stared at his phone until the screen went dark. He had two verses written, one if she said come home and another if she said fuck off and die. He really didn’t think she’d tell him to fuck off and die, but then again, he had pimped her out, to her husband’s boss no less. In hind sight, that probably wasn’t his best idea.

The phone chimed again, then again.

“Good grief, mom are you really that pissed?”

Dennis opened messages to see that she had sent.

Please fuck me. I am your cum rag.

Please fuck me. I am your cum rag.

Please fuck me. I am your cum rag.

on my way home

* * *

“Hi mom.”

Alice softly sat back on her recliner in a deep, hypnotic trance.

“You do not look so good. You knew I was coming over and you didn’t even bother to clean up? I’m going to go out to get some breakfast and you are going to take a shower, shave your legs and your pits, do your makeup and hair. I want you to wear your collar and that halter dress with the Hawaiian print and sandals.”

“Yes… master.”

She remembered the collar made me her master, thought Dennis, on his way to a victory breakfast of pancakes and hot coffee. He returned in two hours to find his mother, standing in slave position number one. She wore a beautiful floral print dress and leather slave collar.

Without saying a word, he walked into his own personal porno in a long, rolling stride. He had her right now, and he knew it. The jaunty feeling of power flooded his penis, causing it to grow and stretch beneath his jeans. A bloodlust of sorts burned in his nose. He licked his teeth as his appetite awoke.

Going behind her, he pulled up her dress to inspect her ass. Pleased by the smell of lavender and finding no underwear to raise his ire, he smiled, rubbing his hand under the shelf of her perfect ass. He palmed her butt cheek roughly before letting the light material glide down her bare flesh.

“Mine.”

“Yes, master.”

“Hi mom.”

Her rigid stance kept her upright with just the slightest help from her son while she again succumbed to another hypnotic trance.

“This old man,

He played eight.

He played knick-knack and incest is great.

With a knick-knack paddy-wack,

Give your bitch a bone.

This old man cum all night long.”

“You’ve decided incest is what you want. It’s all you want, no matter what you have to do to get it. Understand me? You’ll be a slave to get it, you’ll be a whore to get it. You’ll do whatever I tell you to do because I’m the only person in the world who can give you what you want.”

“You’re going to get your incest, but first you are going to sing your little song all god damned day long.”

Dennis did another first. He continued groping her, allowing his mother to wake up on her own while he fondled her. She didn’t stop singing and didn’t complain.

He bent her over the kitchen table, saying, “Too bad we don’t have another cock in the house to fuck you in the mouth as I finally take your twat.”

Alice continued to sing, spreading her legs and letting her lube drip onto the kitchen floor. Not wanting to rush and waste this prime piece of pussy, Dennis kissed and caressed his mother, telling her how hot she made him and how horny he was for her. He noticed the tail tale signs from the night at the opera. As she closed in on maximum erotic excitement, he knelt behind her, eating her out and fingering her as before.

She came, squirted into his mouth as he lapped at her clit. Standing with his cock exposed, he slid his dick up her convulsing cunt, stretching her, filling her, and fucking her hard. He slammed his meat into her with such force her feet no longer held her weight. She came a second time with her toes tracing lazy circles on the floor. Dennis came inside her, releasing three days’ worth of seed at once. In her bliss, the sensation of her son’s orgasm caused her to cum a third time in a deep, slow, rumbling orgasm of pure contentment.

Dennis slowed down, thrusting his softening member in and relax, in and relax, until in a few strokes, his dick had stiffened enough to fuck her again.

“Fucking yes!” she screamed when he pulled her hair so hard it lifted her boobs off the table.

He could see the reflection of her tits jumping and slapping together as he sped up. He couldn’t tell if his mother was cumming on every stroke or if she was having one long orgasm and he was just fucking her through it. The indescribable sensation of her pussy clamping down on his dick while he fucked her blew his mind. Fucking like a madman, Dennis worked her pussy as hard and fast as he could. Until he created enough friction to cum a second time, collapsing on his mother’s back, his hips involuntarily convulsing as he caught his breath.

* * *

After two days of non-stop sex, Dennis awoke, determined to take things up a notch.

“Hi mom.”

She lay still in her bed, obviously in a deep trance.

“This old man

He played five

He played knick-knack and revved my sex drive

With a knick-knack paddy-wack

Give your bitch a bone

This old man cum all night long,” he said.

Dennis watched Alice arch her back, spreading her legs as a low moan rumbled from her busty chest. He left his senseless mother to prepare for a daylong event of anal exploration.

He loved using the sturdy kitchen table to fuck on. It stood at the perfect height. He could use the seat cushions to make it comfortable for her, and it gave him a place for his accoutrements. He had his favorite lube, a vibrating anal wand, a few pieces of soft rope, and the virtual reality headset from his girlfriend’s game console.

“What’s all this?” asked Alice, padding into the kitchen.

“I want your ass, mom. It belongs to me and I want it, but I also want to make sure you are okay, so we’re going to go slow. This lube comes highly recommended, and it’s water based so it doesn’t linger. They designed this vibrator specifically for your backdoor. It looks longer than most, but the narrow beaded profile works to loosen your sphincter muscles.”

“Are you a used dildo salesman, son?”

“I thought you would appreciate that I did my homework.”

“I appreciate that, but believe it or not, I’ve seen anal dildos before.”

“Maybe you haven’t seen one of these,” he said, holding up the VR headset. “I can sync this with my phone and you can watch what yourself getting fucked up the ass.”

“I like that. I’m a porn star.”

“Mom, you were born to be a porn star. How about some breakfast?”

“Yay!” she said, getting on her knees. “Let me get it wet for you.”

Alice inhaled her son’s cock in one big gulp, sliding his member all the way down her throat. After a few moments of intense vacuum from an expert blowjob, his hard dick popped free, ready for Dennis to jackoff into his mom’s open mouth. A time-honored tradition created in three days with the help of hypnotic suggestions. It reinforced Alice’s submissiveness, taking the edge off Dennis’s rampant sex drive as he made another deposit in his favorite sperm bank.

With one orgasm down, Dennis now turned his attention to his mom. He began by attaching his phone to a tripod and angling it down to fill the screen with his mother’s plump butt. He rubbed her neck and shoulders as he filled a basin with warm water, gently cleaning her ass, inside and out.

God, she’s beautiful.

Dennis continued the massage, rubbing her back, working his way down to her butt. He knelt behind her, massaging her calves as he kissed her sex. When he massaged her thighs, he could push her ass apart enough to tongue her butthole. Alice moaned as he gave up the massage, holding her ass open, shoving his tongue inside her.

Dennis told his mom to sing as he ate her out. It had the desired effect. Her singing took on the sounds of lunacy as a kind of sexual madness took over her. Giving his tongue a break, he quickly tied her up, first lashing her ankles to the table legs and then tying her hands behind her back, letting her weight rest on her huge boobs. He tied his last piece of rope to Alice’s ponytail.

“Look at yourself, mom! Could you possibly be a more desirable slut? Men give their lives just for the chance to fuck a piece of ass like you. You know why? Because they’ve got no fucking imagination! Now, sing…”

“This old man

He played three

He played knick-knack and I’m in slavery

With a knick-knack paddy-wack

Give your bitch a bone

This old man cum all night long.”

Alice’s singing continued to sound tinged with madness. Dennis lubed up her asshole, working the goop deep inside her with the anal vibe, making her squeal like a cornered cat. Her noises only made him want her more. He pulled out the sex-toy to admire her gaping hole, sliding the tip of his cockhead past the band of sphincter muscles. Dennis wanted to cement in his mind the moment he took his mother’s virginity, gradually pushing his greasy fuck pole inside. He could hear his cum dripping from her twat and splattering on the floor.

Slowly he rocked back and forth, listening to his mother’s mind melt as he admired the fleshy splendor of her ass. Dennis would have kept this up for hours, but there was an insanity inside him, whipping him into a frenzy all of its own. Before he realized it, he had grabbed the rope to his mother’s hair, pulling her head back as he came deep in her guts.

Dennis lay on her until he felt his softening cock slip out of her ass. He stood on wobbling legs, turning off his camera and removing the VR headset from his mom. Then he felt her hot breath on his wet dick. Standing motionless, Dennis waited to see if she’d suck it on her own, but no.

“This old man

He played two

He played knick-knack and now I’m taboo

With a knick-knack paddy-wack

Give your bitch a bone

This old man cum all night long,” he said, singing in a whisper.

Alice didn’t move, knowing full well that his unwashed cock had just been up her quivering ass.

Dennis sang it again and again.

Alice lurched for his dick, sucking it into her mouth, milking it as hard as she could. Dennis felt the twinges of his hard-on returning. Could he possibly cum three times this close together?

“That’s it, mom, you’re such a good girl,” he said, fucking her face.

“Hello, anyone home?” said a vivacious redhead in sunglasses, walking through the front door.

“In the kitchen, babe,” said Dennis.

The tall lanky woman walked around the table looking at the mess cluttered around the butt-fucked blonde blowing her son.

“Are you only on five?” she demanded.

“No. This is eight. She wouldn’t put out on five,” he said, running his fingers through his mother’s hair.

“Hello, Margaret,” said Alice, without letting go of Dennis’s dick.

“Spanky! What’s taking him so long? He’s got to see this.”

“Coming, Margaret dear, coming,” said Henry, entering the house weighted down with both luggage and shopping bags.

“Set those down and come here. I want you to watch your wife sucking your son’s cock.”

“Oh my,” said Henry.

“Take a good look, Spanky. Get on your fucking knees.”

Henry went to the floor, crawling close enough that Alice’s hair batted him in the face. He opened his mouth for a turn at the cock.

“What’s he doing?”

“He wants some.”

“What the fuck, Margaret?”

“Don’t blame me. Your dad’s a natural cuck. He took to sucking dick like a duck to water. I found this one big guy at the bar. That man had a cock, I mean, in a past life that mother fucker must have been a horse. Anyhow, he’d pull it out of me and right into Spanky’s mouth. Your dad loved it. He cum all over himself, just from blowing some guy’s dick.”

“I’m not letting dad or any other dude suck me.”

“Like father like son,” said Margaret.

Both Henry and Dennis slumped into a trance.

“Spanky, you’ve been a good boy for momma,” she said, taking the dirty anal vibe from the table. “Here, take this and fuck yourself silly in the closet.”

Henry woke up, happily scampering away with the greasy dildo.

“Look at the pretty lights,” said Margaret, holding her phone in front of Alice’s face.

Slowly, Alice faded into a deep sleep, letting her son’s dick slip from her lips.

“It’s my turn,” Margaret said to Dennis. “You don’t get to call me babe, anymore. You fucking menace, you made my life a living hell. I still have the scars from when you made me wreck my bike. You shoved me down the hill and ruined my very first pair of hose, and that damned sling-shot! Did you know I was terrified to play in my backyard? Don’t think I’ve forgotten any of it. I fucking hate you Dennis McMitchell. Call me Daddy! Because from now on I’m going to be the one fucking your momma.”

Margaret put the phone in his face.

“Look at the pretty lights, Dennis. You didn’t think you had any real mind control, did you? You will do whatever I tell you to do, but you won’t like it. I want you to hate it. I could make you want to suck dick, but I’m not. Because you’re going to suck dick and a hell of a lot more, and I want you to hate every damned second of the rest of your life.”

“Oh, that’s right, you had the little song… that I made up for you. Now you get to learn the next verse with my bitch. Come on sweetie, I need you to sing too,” said Margaret to both Dennis and Alice.

“This old man

He played nine

He played knick-knack and now I’m bi.

With a knick-knack paddy-wack

Give your bitch a bone,

This old man cum all night long.”

Margaret’s eyes lit up in delight, listening to Alice and Dennis sing the new verse to the old rhyme.

“What’s your name, sweetheart?” she asked Alice.

“Cum-rag.”

“No sweetie, that’s wrong. Dennis is always wrong. You’re a Cum-rag Doll, You’re my dolly made from used cum-rags and your name is Cuntess Analeazy the Last, but I call you Dolly. You’re bi Dolly, yes you are. I think women are beautiful and sexy, and you think I am sexy and desirable, too.”

“Women make you wet, and I make you wet. When you’re not playing with me, you’ll get to have crazy sex with all the men and women in this town while we watch. You’ve really impressed Mr. Watson. He’s already arranged a very full schedule for you. I promise you will love it.”

Alice sang the nursery rhyme again without prompting. She caught Margaret by surprise, accepting her new sexual orientation so readily.

“Mmm, I promise to take good care of you, Dolly,” said the redhead, tracing Alice’s pussy lips with her finger before slipping it gently inside. “I know you’re both addicted to incest and you will do anything to have incestuous sex. I’m telling you that you aren’t getting it, but you will do anything I say, hoping that someday you will. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” they said in unison.

* * *

“Ah, time for tea,” said Margaret, setting an empty ornate teacup in front of Alice.

Her freckleless, pale skin made Margaret resemble a China doll with her red curls up in bows. She had dressed in an outfit, looking like half a pink bridal gown and half lingerie. It had a hard silk-covered shelf that held up her bare creamy breasts with pink nipples. Bright pink bows held her long ruffled skirt away from her hairy red pussy and pink stocking covered legs.

She fondled Mrs. McMitchell’s tits, running her dainty hands along the older woman’s ample breasts, teasing her already hard nipples.

“Do you have any idea, what it was like being a hypersexual bi curious girl living beside a goddess like you?”

She had made Alice sit in such a way that her boobs rested on the tabletop, with a saucer under each.

“Dolly,” she said to Alice, dressed in a cupless yellow corset almost as gaudy as Margaret’s. “Dr. Baker tells me he will prescribe some pills to get those big boobs of yours producing milk for me. Would you like being my cow?”

Alice didn’t answer. Dennis didn’t know why, but his mother never spoke. Never looked him in the eye, or smiled. She was Margaret’s plaything, and play with her she did. In private, in public and on stage in the McMitchell’s front room neighbors and strangers had sex with Alice, and Dennis got to watch it all, with his dad. They stayed naked and out of the way, always masturbating.

“See how they stroke their cocks for you, my doll,” she said, whispering in Alice’s ear.

“Do you think you can do it… without making a mess this time?” Margaret said, looking somewhat disapprovingly at Dennis and Henry, jacking off against the wall.

Dennis tried to ignore his father’s fascination with his cock.

“Yes, Daddy,” they said, stepping up to Alice’s petite teacup, careful to ejaculate only in the cup.

“Drink up my little cum slut. Mm, I love watching you drink cum. It turns me on so much, I’d have you drink it by the gallon, Dolly,” said Margaret.

Alice slurped the cum, letting Margaret see the jizz in her mouth before gulping it down.

Margaret wiped her runny pussy, offering the lube to Alice, who obediently sucked her fingers clean. Lightheaded with lust, Margaret wobbled beside the busty slave.

“Okay… now, sing um, sing the thing,” said Margaret.

“This old man

He played ten

He played knick-knack. Now we live a life of sin.

With a knick-knack paddy-wack

Give your bitch a bone

This old man cum all night long,” sang the enthralled McMitchell family.

“Oh, that reminds me. Woofy!”

The gigantic Newfoundland Hound bounded into the kitchen.

“Oh, Woofy, you’re such a good doggie. Come on Woofy. You get to play with my bitch, but Dennis doesn’t. I’ll send him photos instead,” she said, pulling on Alice’s leash.

Margaret laughed a wicked laugh, going to the McMitchell’s master bedroom with doggie and Dolly in tow. Looking back at the men, she said, “You two losers can go fuck yourselves.”

Fin