The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sonia’s Slide into Servitude

Chapter One

Sonia Sharpe had forged a career in investment. At thirty five she held a senior hedge fund management position with a City firm supervising a team of ten portfolio managers. Her enviable business acumen was matched only by her stunning goods looks. Standing at five feet eight inches tall with a figure lower end models would envy, the world was her proverbial oyster. She’d taken to have the modest chest she’d developed in her teens surgically enhanced to a sizeable 36D, which she’d outwardly say was a personal presentation statement, but inwardly she felt sexually empowered by it. Being eminently fuckable did not offend her. She wanted it, and whilst not promiscuous in any way, had not been short of short term lovers since college. Always careful not to encourage any form of personal relationship in either the workplace, nor within a twenty mile radius of it for that matter, it was Tim who had the distinction of presently servicing those particular needs, and had done well to have lasted almost six months now. The fact that he possessed the biggest cock she’d ever had inside her may have had something to do with that, and only time would tell. Today, she was holding a meeting with the portfolio managers with a firm’s partner in attendance, Simon Grey. Grey by name, but not by nature. As colourful as anyone reaching his level of achievement, he had tried it on with Sonia, and he’d done so on more than one occasion without success.

Sonia sat at the head of the conference table with Grey to her left. Beside him was Meryl, then Bob, Susie and Duncan, all sitting opposite colleagues in the team, including a worried looking Melanie. “Who’s presenting?” Grey asked. “Penny”, Sonia answered, and Penny stood up and went to the presentation board. Thirty five minutes later after a comprehensive account of where Sonia’s fund was, Grey was looking a little pensive. “Not as good as we’d hoped, Sonia”, he said disappointedly. “Bob. Explain”, she responded, and Bob did. Well as far as his own responsibility extended in the situation as it was with his portfolios representing the largest losses so far this year. He was adamant, however, that there was potentially an accounting error involved, but hadn’t quite traced it yet. Meryl followed with her explanation, then Duncan. “I have to add though”, said Duncan, adding “I’ve noticed both Susie and Melanie focussing on areas we normally look to avoid”. “Susie?” Sonia said looking at her. “It’s a client request, Sonia. She’s most insistent of where she wants her deposit invested”. “Who?” Sonia asked. “Clarissa del Santos”, came the reply. “Come on Mel. You as well”, Duncan said looking at her now. Melanie looked down at the papers in front of her, and began to shuffle, but remained silent. “You need to sort this Sonia”, Grey said as he rose from his chair. “I’ve got Carlson to explain to now, and having lunch with him right after this as it happens”, he added glaring at her. Just because I wouldn’t suck his cock he’s always looking to give me shit, Sonia thought as she replied “Of course Simon. I’m on it as soon as you leave”. As Grey was walking out through the conference room door, Sonia was already in full flow. “Just what I need from him, so thank you, you lot. Thank you. Up your game for the next week and I’ll see you all here then. Mel. Susie. My office now”.

As Sonia glared at the two women from behind her desk, having insisted that they stood and not sat in front of it, she could see both were visibly tense. Each was in their early thirties and although she was never too judgmental regarding her female staff’s looks, she did think that Mel would feel more cock inside her than Susie were she not married with a small son. Susie wasn’t ugly by any stretch, but Mel beat her hands down in the looks stakes. “So, what’s happening with this Clarissa Santi something?” Sonia asked. “It’s Clarissa del Santos, Sonia. Her family have invested in the City for years. They were with Sunlight and New Horizon before they both went bust, and came to us last year”, it was Susie answering. Mel remained silent. “Mel?” Sonia asked, looking at her, noticing tears now forming in her eyes. “I just don’t know. I’ve been there a few times and I just seem to forget. I receive the funds with instructions and just comply”. “Instructions? Who’s managing the Fund here?” Sonia asked this time. Susie answered; “You do Sonia. But Miss del Santos. Well, she’s sort of very persuasive. I feel the same as Mel, actually. It’s very weird. You go there. You talk investment business, then it’s all weird and you leave”. “All weird? What do you mean? What are you talking about?” Sonia asked, this time sounding frustrated. “I can’t say”, Susie responded. “Can’t say? What do you mean can’t say?” Sonia demanded to know. “I’m sorry, I just can’t. In fact I have to go now”, Susie responded and made for the door. “Susie, come back!” Sonia shouted as she left. “What’s that about, Mel? What’s this all about?” With her eyes a little dryer now, Mel responded quite firmly, “I can’t say”. “Of course you can say”. “No. I’m sorry I can’t”. “Get me an appointment with this Santos woman and bring me her file”, Sonia demanded. “Please don’t, Sonia”, Mel replied. “Do it. I want both now. Now go”, Sonia directed her and Mel then immediately left.

The exchange with Susie and Mel that morning was disturbing to say the least, Sonia thought. An appointment had been made with this del Santos woman for 6pm, in two hours’ time, and Sonia was already halfway through the file. Seventy two years of age was Clarissa del Santos, living at New Casa Aliaga, a sizeable mansion Sonia had heard of just outside the City. Just as she’d finished reading, Bob burst into her office. “Sonia. It’s Susie and Mel. They’re both in intensive care at the hospital”. “What for?” She responded. “It’s looking like an overdose”. “Both of them?” She asked. “Yes. Both. Seems like they’ll pull through, but it was touch and go for Mel”. “Look. I’m off to see this client of theirs. Get me up to speed on their recovery, OK?” “Yes, Sonia. Of course. You in tomorrow?” “I expect to be in but may go to the hospital first if I can’t get there this evening”.

The near two hour drive from the Office to New Casa Aliaga was a rush hour struggle, and when she arrived Sonia was more than impressed with the sight as she drove through the iron gates and up the fifty metre or so drive to an obvious parking area. Her ringing of the doorbell was answered with the door being opened by a woman of about forty. Slim, attractive by anyone’s standards and brunette, like Sonia, styled much the same as her shoulder-length too. The maid uniform, although of obvious quality in the making, was overtly sexual, Sonia felt. It was the visible stocking tops and the high heels that caught the eye, especially given the wearer’s apparent age. “I’m Amanda”, the maid said, “Madam is expecting you. Follow me”. As she entered the entrance hall, Sonia was drawn to the flight of stairs leading up. The ornate balustrade, the carpet, the wooden sculptures the origin of which she had no idea. Too much to take all in she decided as Amanda led her to a door to the side and into a large-ish reception room. “Miss Sharpe for you, Madam”, the maid said. “Thank you Amanda”, a voice said from a darkened area. Being winter, the natural light had faded by this time and only the open fire radiated any light. As the figure moved towards her, Sonia saw a woman not of seventy two years, but maybe twenty years younger she was certain. Wearing a silk evening gown, she extended her right hand for a shake and Sonia reciprocated. “Thank you for coming in, my dear”, the woman said. “Join me here by the coffee table near the fire”. “Mrs del Santos I presume”, Sonia asked as she sat down. “Your coat my dear. You must take off your coat. That’s it. Hold on to it for Amanda when she brings in some refreshment. And yes, I am Clarissa del Santos, but you may call me Clarissa. Yes, please do take it off”. As Sonia sat back down again with her coat in hand, Amanda entered the room with a tray and placed it on the coffee table where Sonia now noticed a sort of crystal orb beginning to gently pulsate with a warm white light. “Thank you Amanda. Would you take our guest’s coat and hang it, thank you. That’s it, you can go”, Clarissa said and then raised a pot to pour a brown liquid into the two cups there. Sonia presumed tea from the nature of the pot, but had not been told exactly. “Sugar?” Clarissa asked. “No, thank you”, Sonia replied and then took the cup with saucer handed to her by her host. As Clarissa raised her cup to her lips so did Sonia and sipped. It was sweeter than she’d anticipated given that it hadn’t been sugared. She sipped again. “Well, Sonia. I can call you Sonia can I not?” Clarissa asked. “Yes, of course”, Sonia responded, and sipped from the cup again. “What is it I can do for you?” Clarissa asked. “It’s about your investment with us. I’d hoped to ask a few questions about the relationship with our Susan and Melanie”. “Of course, my dear. Ask away”. “Well, what we’ve established is that the investment appears minimal yet the return far exceeds that which we’d normally expect whilst that of others in the same fund have fallen markedly. We’re having the figures audited to see exactly where we are with it all. I’m just curious about your relationship with my managers, actually, as they seem quite reluctant to discuss specifics and I have to tell you that both were taken to hospital today and are in intensive care”. “Nothing serious, I trust?” Clarissa now asked. Sonia hesitated before replying as she had started to focus on the gently flashing orb on the coffee table, now noticed by her host that she was. “It’s captivating isn’t it my dear. Draws you in. You can’t look away can you?” “No, I can’t”, Sonia responded. “My grandfather brought it back from south America at the beginning of the last century no less. It’s so relaxing, don’t you feel?” “Yes, so relaxing”, Sonia responded. “Feel free to keep looking. We can continue the discussion when you’re less tense, more relaxed”. “Yes. More relaxed”, Sonia said as she continued to gaze at the light, she wasn’t sure how long for, and thought that her host had been talking to her whilst she was, but uncertain of that now, then it just faded out. “That’s better. All finished. Now what was it we’re discussing my dear?” Clarissa asked. “Your investments. I’m here to discuss your investment with us”, Sonia responded feeling just a little confused. “Yes, that’s right”, Clarissa confirmed, then asked “What exactly is it again you wanted to say?” “I’m not sure now. Forgive me. My mind’s gone a little blank on me” Sonia answered with a slightly embarrassed laugh. “Never mind. I’m sure it will come back to you. Now what I’m looking for you to do for me in the meantime, and I want you to take personal control of this, do you understand?” Clarissa firmly asked. “Yes, I understand”, Sonia responded, feeling less confused about why she was there and more interested now in what her client was saying, even raising a purposeful smile. “Now what I want you to do for me is take the thousand I transfer to you tomorrow and make it fifty thousand by the end of the month, ok?” “We’d normally expect such an investment to be medium to long term” Sonia explained. “But you’ll do it for me, won’t you. You’ll make my thousand investment worth fifty thousand within the month, won’t you?” Clarissa was telling rather than asking. “Yes, ok then. I will. Yes, I will for you”, Sonia replied positively. She felt herself drawn to this woman in such a way now that she couldn’t quite explain to herself, but was experiencing a sort of exhilaration at the thought of pleasing her as she’d been asked to, wondering if there was anything else she might want, as she’d certainly consider doing it, whatever it was. “I’ll leave the specifics to you but at the end of the month you will transfer fifty thousand back to me and be as creative as I know you can be in covering the gain from elsewhere. You can do that for me Sonia, can you not?” “Yes, of course I can”, Sonia responded confidently. It felt so good being able to do as this woman was asking. And she could. She could divert funds as she was being asked to, no problem. Well, there might be a problem, but she’d deal with that when the time came. “Good. I’m so pleased. Thank you”, Clarissa said, then asked “Now tell me; when you finger fuck yourself how many fingers do you use? Describe for me exactly what you do to pleasure yourself”. There was a moment’s hesitation before Sonia responded in a very matter of fact way; “Two. I rub my clit with the tips of my middle and index fingers a little, then slide them in, continuing to rub my clit with my thumb as I finger myself”. “Show me”, Clarissa told her and with a smile Sonia said “Yes, of course” and lifted her skirt as she spread her legs, intending to slide her hand down and into her panties when Clarissa stopped her; “No. Take those panties off my dear. I want to see. I want to see those fingers pleasing you. And the thumb. I want you to show me how you do that”. “Ok”, Sonia replied as she stood up. “I’ve never actually shown anyone before” she said as she pulled the panties down with the pantyhose covering them in one to leave them at her ankles before sitting down and again spreading her legs. “But you want to show me, don’t you dear?” “Yes. Yes I do” Sonia assured her and just as she’d said she did, she rubbed her clit with her fingertips. Up and down just twice before putting them in her mouth to moisten them before returning them again to start to rub the pleasure button there. Then inside they went, probing in there as the thumb now started to rub where the fingertips had. Sonia started breathing heavier. There was a little moan as the pleasure took hold. Then another. “That’s good, my dear. Yes. Finger yourself for me. Are you going to come for me?” Clarissa asked. “You will come for me, won’t you?” She added. “Yes. Yes, I am. I will”, Sonia responded, her breathing now much heavier, the moans of pleasure now more pronounced. “Come for me then, my dear. Come now”. The orgasmic scream was low in volume, but prolonged. The pelvic movements intense. Sonia instinctively put her free hand over her mouth as she continued to whimper whilst coming down from the peak of ecstasy she’d experienced with her fingers still inside her. Her breathing still a little heavy she whispered “My God. That was so, so good”. “Of course it was, my dear. Of course it was. Sit yourself up now. We’ve more to experience whilst you’re here”. As Sonia sat up there was a momentary hesitancy in her train of thought. Why was she there? Should she have just done what she did in front of a complete stranger? But it was nice. So fucking nice, although maybe she should behave a little more professionally for the duration she remained for there was business to discuss, wasn’t there? Maybe, just maybe, because she was so fucking horny right now she felt she could do absolutely anything this Clarissa wanted her to. Only if she herself wanted to though. Only if she herself really wanted to. She’d only do as she was told because she wanted to.

“Yes, I see now how you do that. Very pleasurable it seemed. You liked showing me, didn’t you? Wanted to show me, didn’t you?” Clarissa asked her. “Yes. Yes I did”, Sonia responded. “And you will arrange for my investment to appreciate as I require, won’t you?” “Yes. Yes I will”, Sonia again acknowledged what she was being told to do. “Now, my dear. Get those shoes and that underwear off and tell me a little about your sexual preferences”. As Sonia began removing her shoes and pushing the pantyhose under her feet and off, Clarissa asked her “Is it just men you like fucking my dear, or is there an interest in just women? Or is it both?” “Just men. I’ve never had any interest in women in that way, I’m afraid. No, the thought of touching and being touched by a woman in that way makes me feel quite uncomfortable” Sonia responded with a slight grimace along with a double shake of the head. “Undress completely for me now”, Clarissa said in a somewhat demanding tone making Sonia momentarily uncomfortable before feeling she did want to do exactly what she had just been told to. She was only doing it because she wanted to, mind. Only because she wanted to. She said nothing, stood up and removed her skirt first to expose a now naked lower half of her body before then the jacket, blouse and bra to expose her ample breasts. She stood facing Clarissa as if waiting for further instruction which didn’t immediately come whilst Clarissa gazed at the form in front of her, but then said “Turn round and bend over my dear. Spread those legs. Yes, that’s it”. Sonia was able to rest her hands on the arms of the chair until Clarissa’s next instruction. “Pull those cheeks apart for me my dear. Let me see both holes clearly”. Able and so very keen to do as she’d been told, Sonia pulled the cheeks apart firmly enough to open up the hole between them. “Very nice, my dear. Very nice. Does your boyfriend fuck you there, in the arse?” Clarissa asked. “He has, but only once. I don’t like it. Never have, really. He’s only the second whoever has”, Sonia answered wanting to make clear her position on that. “You won’t mind fucking your arse with this for me though, will you dear?” Clarissa asked, and when Sonia looked round she saw she was holding a thick glass dildo in her hand, at least ten inches long Sonia guessed. “No, of course not”, Sonia agreed as she released her cheeks and turned. Clarissa held it out towards her and said “What are you going to do with it for me?” “I’m going to fuck my arse” Sonia responded as she took hold of it. Uncertain as to how she was expected to actually do it, and thinking to herself would it go in without hurting, Sonia stood hesitantly. “Moisten it in your mouth my dear. Show me how you suck cock. Then I want you to turn round and bend over again, and fuck your arse with it, understood?” Clarissa made clear now for her what she required, and Sonia did exactly that. Taking the dildo in her mouth she licked her tongue around it for about a minute, making sure she’d produced enough saliva to smooth its entry inside her. Turning round and bending over, she pulled on one cheek as she pressed the bulbous end of the dildo against her arsehole. She was surprised how easy it was to wrap her arm over and around her arse to find that particular hole, and started pushing. There was some resistance at first, but once the end was in it became easier. She thought that if she was holding about four inches now then maybe she’d got about six in. It felt like much more, though, and was hurting, until Clarissa told her that she was enjoying it, of course, then it didn’t hurt. “That’s it, my dear. In and out. Fuck yourself for me. How is it for you now?” Clarissa asked. “It’s good. So fucking good”, Sonia replied as she pushed and pulled the substitute cock in and out of her arse. “I’m so glad. Push it in as far as it will go and leave it there. Stand up and turn round”, Clarissa instructed her. When she did she now saw her host had opened up her robe to expose her own naked body. Slim, firm, with breasts of a thirty two year old, and definitely not seventy two or even fifty two. Clarissa’s legs were parted and her right hand was between them with the middle finger clearly inserted. “On your knees dear, and crawl over to me”, she said, and Sonia dropped to her knees as she’d been told to. As she crawled the few feet towards Clarissa, Sonia focussed on the hand between those legs as it was pulled away. As Sonia arrived at her knees, Clarissa extended the middle finger of her right hand towards Sonia’s face and said “Suck”. Sonia took the finger in her mouth and began sucking. That tastes nice does it not, my dear?” Clarissa asked. Sonia pulled away from it and said “Yes, it does”. “You’d like to taste more, wouldn’t you?” Clarissa told her. “Yes. Yes, I would”, Sonia responded, looking down now towards that mound between those legs. Completely shaved it was there. Clarissa parted her legs a fraction further to expose the lips there at the top of them. “You know what to do to please me don’t you my dear?” “Yes. Yes I do”, Sonia was eager to confirm. The thought of burying her tongue in that hole at the top of those legs was arousing her so much now she was beginning to ache in her own. She’d never been remotely drawn to any woman this way before, but here she was so keen to get her mouth and tongue there, to taste it. The thought of licking that clit and pushing her tongue into the hole there had her positively aroused. “Go on then. Please me”, Clarissa whispered softly as she closed her eyes. As Sonia’s mouth moved forward, her nose picked up the musky aroma there. It turned her on even more in a way she could not have anticipated. As her tongue slid up and down the lips and parted them she pushed it into the hole. The taste was sending her to yet another level of arousal. Then the clit. She focussed on the clit as she parted the lips with her fingers, then her tongue darted back to the hole to push further in. Desperate to pleasure herself she knew it was this hole taking priority and not hers, and so continued to focus on it. She was serving it as best she could with her tongue, and from the moans of pleasure expressed by Clarissa she knew she was doing well. She licked and sucked for some minutes, then it happened, but not before Clarissa had shouted “Open your mouth” as it did, and Sonia opened her mouth as she’d been told to. A gush of liquid hit her face with force, some of it entering her mouth and forcing her in turn to swallow. She knew of course such a thing happened, did Sonia, but as she’d never gushed, or squirted herself when coming she didn’t quite know what it was about until this moment. Dripping down her chin onto her chest it was now, Sonia took to wiping some away from her face with her hand, and couldn’t help but lick it when she had. A few seconds passed before Clarissa was able to say “That was very good my dear. Now turn round for me and let’s see what we can do for you”. Sonia did as she was told and remained on her hands and knees with her arse now facing Clarissa still seated. Clarissa took hold of the two or three inches of dildo protruding from Sonia’s arsehole and began pulling and pushing, before then continuing with a circular motion widening the hole as she did. “This feels good doesn’t it dear? You like me arse fucking you like this, don’t you?” Clarissa asked, but was really telling her. “Yes. Yes I do”, Sonia answered in a slightly strained tone, the motion beginning to cause pain now as much as pleasure. “Looks like its collecting something on it in there from a dirty arse my dear”, Clarissa commented as she momentarily pulled it mostly out before twisting it back in. “Yes, I think we have a little shit here for you my dear. You’d love to take this in your mouth to clean it for me now, wouldn’t you?” “Yes, yes I would” Sonia responded, and knew too that she did. She couldn’t understand why, but she did want to. For Clarissa she was happy to suck what she was about to, whatever her arse had left on it. As she felt it leave her arsehole she immediately turned with her mouth open for Clarissa to guide it in. Whilst still being held by Clarissa, Sonia wrapped her lips around it. As it was pushed and pulled gently back and forth in her mouth she was using her tongue to collect whatever had been deposited on it from her arse, and swallowed. More than once. “You love that my dear, don’t you? There’s nothing better than savouring a little shit to show obedience, is there?” Clarissa suggested with a smile, and met with a nod and muffled noise in agreement as Sonia licked and sucked on the glass tool still in her mouth. “That’s enough. It must be nice and clean now” Clarissa assumed as she pulled it from Sonia’s mouth. Sonia sucked on her tongue and swallowed again as her eyes followed what was leaving her mouth with a slight look of disappointment on her face. “Now my dear, I think it would be a good idea for you to stay here for the night. You’d like that, wouldn’t you?” “Yes, I would. Thank you”, Sonia responded. “Good. Now I’ll get Amanda in to show you where you can freshen up. Listen very carefully to what she says so you’ll know what’s expected of you later. Understood?” “Yes, I understand”, Sonia responded, feeling no concern for the fact that Tim would be expecting to meet up with her in just about another hour. No, Sonia thought, no concern at all. It was particularly important to cultivate a relationship with this client, she felt, and even more so as somehow, and Sonia didn’t know how, they’d made her feel so eager to want to please.

As Sonia lay in the warm bath with Amanda rubbing a wet, soapy sponge down her back, she’d become a little tired of the small talk, and wanted to know of more important matters. How long had Amanda been in service to Clarissa? Well, it had been a couple of years now. She’d been a successful city lawyer when Clarissa appeared as a client instructing her on a matter she’s forgotten the details of now. But once it was concluded, Clarissa invited her to leave the legal profession and act as personal assistant to her. The maid uniform was just a symbol, really, or so Amanda suggested. The role was very demanding, requiring focus and application 24/7, which she never quite had to do as a lawyer. Yes, said Amanda; very rewarding as well as demanding it was, serving Madam. “Turn over for me”, Amanda said. “I need make sure those lovely arse cheeks of yours are nice and clean. As Sonia turned to be on her hands and knees in the bath she felt Amanda begin to rub the sponge over her arse cheeks, pushing slightly as it went down the crack. Then she felt something enter the hole there. She turned to see where Amanda’s arm was positioned and presumed then it was a finger, maybe two. “Just making sure it’ll be ready for your tail”, said Amanda. “My tail?” Asked Sonia. “Yes, you’ll be white bunny tonight. I’ll be black”, came the reply. “White bunny?” Sonia asked. “Yes. Madam will expect us to be her bed bunnies later, so we must look the part”, Amanda explained, with Sonia unsure of how to respond to such a suggestion she continued to feel the fingers circulating now in her arsehole, before being removed. It was probably that glass dildo earlier that had made that particular hole as receptive as it was now, and in a way, Sonia began looking forward to wearing her tail, the white bunny tail. “I must tell you as well, that Madam does not use toilet paper in any form. She says she doesn’t know its exact origin, so won’t trust it touching her body. When the time comes she prefers a more personal cleaning service”. “Personal cleaning service?” Sonia asked. “Let’s get you nice and dry and we’ll get ready”, Amanda replied, ignoring the question.

It was the bunny tail-come-butt plug that had Sonia aroused. When Amanda pushed it into her arse she felt a sense of purpose. With this and the white body stocking, and the bunny ears, it was the bunny ears in particular that made her feel worthy of pleasing Clarissa, or Madam as Amanda said she was, as the ears just made her, well, a complete bunny. As she gazed at herself in the mirror she hoped that Madam would be pleased with how she looked. When they both entered Madam’s bedroom and she asked “How are my bunnies”, Sonia instinctively responded “Ready to serve Madam”, and she was. At that moment, Sonia felt she could do absolutely anything she was asked to do, told to do, and it excited her. When Madam said “Perform for me”, Sonia let Amanda lead. First the compassionate kiss. Then the fingers inside her. The mouth sucking on her nipples pocking through the mesh body stocking drew her closer to coming quicker than a man ever had. Maybe she was a lesbian, then again maybe Bi, as she did still like cock. She didn’t quite get to the climax when Madam said “Enough now, Amanda. Please me”. Clarissa had by then moved on top of the bed to lay with her back supported by cushions. Amanda took the lead, and Sonia followed. Both got on the bed, where Sonia saw Amanda take Clarissa’s left nipple in her mouth, cupping the breast with her left hand. Sonia followed suit, taking Clarissa’s right nipple in her mouth and gently sucked, then licked. Cupping the breast with her right hand she sucked on the nipple again. Clarissa’s moans of pleasure were the sign both bunnies were looking for, and only encouraged more focus on pleasuring the nipples even more. Then Sonia saw Amanda move down towards Clarissa’s parting legs and put her head between them in such a way that as her tongue began pleasuring the button there she was looking up at her mistress. Sonia felt Clarissa’s hand grasp the back of her head and direct her face up to hers. Touching Sonia’s lips with her own, Clarissa pushed her tongue inside Sonia’s mouth, and began to explore. She pulled momentarily away and whispered “Finger yourself”, before pushing her tongue back in. Sonia placed her hand between the top of her legs and pushed two fingers inside herself. She found the necessary rhythm quickly and was well on the way to coming when Clarissa pulled away. The tensing, heaving breathing and modest whimpering were signs that Clarissa was all but there as well. As Sonia looked down towards Amanda’s face covered from the nose down by Clarissa’s pelvic flesh she saw the slightest of movements away from there by Amanda just as a gush of cum powered into her face, hitting not just the mouth but nose chin and cheeks as well. Sonia knew just how that felt, and was very slightly envious. As she saw Amanda struggling to swallow quickly enough what did enter her mouth, Sonia then came too, with a piercing scream that had both Clarissa and Amanda look directly at her, where Clarissa’s face carried a satisfying smile. “That will do for now”, Clarissa said. “Join me in bed here”, she added. At about eight feet wide, the bed was amply provided in size, and both Sonia and Amanda followed Clarissa under the covers.

Sonia knew she must have fallen asleep immediately, for she had no recollection of anything after her head hitting the pillow. As she awoke she became aware that Amanda was no longer there and Clarissa was standing naked by the bottom of the bed. “I’ll need you in a moment, Sonia”, she said. “You do want to please me, don’t you?” She then asked, again like she was telling. “Yes of course I do, Madam”, Sonia responded, taken a little aback that again she’d instinctively addressed Clarissa now as Madam. “Good. When Amanda returns tell her where I am”, and with that, Clarissa left by a door to the side of the bed. On Amanda’s return a short while later, still a bunny, she carried with her a tray with a pot and some cups on it. Sonia was sitting on the bed, still a bunny herself, and still with a plug attached to a tail in her arse which she had now become acutely aware of. As she looked to be putting a hand round to remove it, Amanda said “Not yet. Madam will tell you when. Is she in the bathroom?” Sonia assumed the door she was pointing to herself in answering led to the bathroom. Before either said anything else a call from within that room came, from Clarissa. “Amanda. I’m ready”. Amanda placed the tray she was carrying on a small table and turned to Sonia. “Come with me”, she said as she opened the bathroom door, and Sonia followed her in. An opulent sight presented Sonia now in this oversized bathroom. A free-standing bath towards one end with ornate taps, a shower cubicle, two hand basins beside each other against a wall, and various units against other walls presented a luxurious sight indeed, thought Sonia. And there was Clarissa, rising from the toilet bowl set against a wall. There was a bidet close by, but Clarissa turned and took hold of two vertical hand rails affixed to the wall behind the toilet, bending forward as she did, parting her legs. “Show Sonia what you do for me, Amanda”, she said. “Yes Madam”, Amanda responded as she walked towards her and went down on bended knees immediately behind her. Pulling the cheeks of Clarissa’s arse apart she began to lick. “Sonia, come here and look closer”, Clarissa said, and Sonia moved beside them. Looking with some interest, Sonia could see Amanda’s tongue working up and down the crack of Clarissa’s arse taking care to focus on the hole each time it arrived there. “Leave some for Sonia, Amanda”, Clarissa said, and Amanda pulled away. “Your turn now, Sonia. Clean me” Clarissa directed her. Sonia was momentarily hesitant before Clarissa then said “You want to please me, don’t you Sonia?” “Yes. Yes of course I do”, Sonia responded, and she did. The thought of cleaning Clarissa’s arse with her tongue was now exciting her. What would it taste like? She’d try hard to please her doing it. She went down on her knees beside Amanda. “Kiss first, my beautiful bunnies. Let Sonia taste me Amanda”, Clarissa said, and the two women’s lips met each other. As Amanda pushed her tongue inside Sonia’s mouth she welcomed it, wrapping her own round it, savouring it. Sonia knew it was a taste she was not accustomed to, but she was pleasing Clarissa, and that was all that mattered. They then parted and Sonia took hold of Clarissa’s arse cheeks as Amanda had done, and parted them. Firstly burying her tongue in the hole before licking up and down the crack Sonia felt that Amanda hadn’t left her much to clean, but there was a slight burning sensation on her tongue now, and a discernible taste in her mouth that she hadn’t experienced before. But as she was pleasing Clarissa this didn’t matter. Pleasing Clarissa was so important now. Up and down the crack, Sonia’s tongue travelled, stopping at the hole each time to push her tongue in. And to kiss it a couple of times. “Are we done?” Clarissa asked. “Yes Madam”, Sonia answered, again conscious of how she’d addressed her. “Good. Now Amanda, remove Sonia’s tail for me”. Sonia stood up, presenting her arse to Amanda. As Amanda pulled the plug out, Sonia felt a sense of relief, but mindful now that she was in need of that toilet. “Madam, may I?” She asked, pointing to it. “Of course, my dear. Go ahead”, Clarissa agreed. As Sonia sat down she immediately released. Not much, as she didn’t eat a great deal the day before, and solid enough so as not to cause too much of a mess behind there she hoped, as of course there was no paper. She hesitated to rise before Clarissa said “Up you get. Turn around. Amanda will deal with that”. And as Sonia turned and bent towards the wall she felt her cheeks being parted and a tongue quickly licking there, doing what she’d witnessed it doing a few minutes earlier to another arse crack. It felt arousing, and just as Sonia had begun to have thoughts of what she’d like to be doing right now she was told to do it. “Finger yourself dear. Let me hear it”, Clarissa said. As she buried two fingers inside herself as the tongue worked up and down the crack of her arse she let out a moan, then another, and another. She worked away with her fingers inside whilst rubbing the clit with her thumb as she liked to. She couldn’t tell how long it took, but when she came she simply screamed. Loudly. The hole between her legs gripping her fingers tightly as she did. She couldn’t actually pull away from Amanda’s grip of her arse cheeks either and she could feel a tongue still there as she came. The muscular spasms did stop though, leaving Sonia still breathing heavily. She pulled the fingers slowly out of herself and felt Amanda pulling away. “Right ladies, take a shower together. Make sure you come again at least once Sonia and I’ll see you in the dining room for breakfast”, Clarissa directed them with nonchalance, and they nodded in agreement, both saying “Yes Madam”.

As Sonia drove home that morning she did so with a new sense of purpose. The thought of taking care of Clarissa’s investment as she’d been told to had her wondering exactly how she could turn a thousand into fifty within a month, but she’d do it somehow. Well at least the accounts would show it that way. And what else was it she could do for Clarissa, Sonia also pondered. She said she come by the office within the week. Maybe she could please her somehow then? The thought of exactly how had Sonia smiling as she entered the highway home. She needed to get home to change to then get into work, completely forgetting about Mel and Susie in hospital as they were. She’d be later than usual, but such were the benefits of senior management who would be questioning that. She then had another thought. She liked being a bunny for Madam. And tasting her arse. She loved that just as much as licking her clit and her mouth being filled by whatever came from the hole there. Maybe she could have a go before Amanda next time. That’s if Clarissa would let her. So turned on by the thought that she’d be first to that arse next time it needed cleaning that she had to put two fingers inside herself as she was driving. That is the beauty of an automatic gear shift. The only trouble is you have to be careful not to come too forcibly, to lose control of the vehicle when you did. As the thumb moved towards the clit she imagined her tongue probing Madam’s arse again. Yes, she’d be first there next time. As she pulled up on her drive she noticed her purse had tipped over on the passenger seat and out had fallen the unlabelled container of vitamin pills Clarissa had given her. She was only to take them when told to, and then all at once. Sonia wasn’t sure when that might be, and Clarissa said that she might never need to, but just to be on the safe side she needed to carry them with her at all times. As she put them back in her purse she couldn’t get the thought of tasting that arse again out of her mind. Hopefully it would be very soon.