The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sonia’s Slide into Servitude

Chapter Two

Sonia sat at her desk feeling a sense of anticipation. Clarissa was due in at any moment. She’d already removed her panties as Clarissa had told her to and inserted the butt plug in her arse. Then the knock on the door just before Becky the PA poked her head in. “Your visitor is here Sonia”, she said. Before Sonia could reply the figure that was Clarissa walked passed Becky and in. “There you are my dear” Clarissa said. “Thank you Becky” Sonia said as she walked towards them having rose from her chair as soon as she saw Clarissa. Becky backed away out the door. Sonia locked it as soon as she closed it. “This way Madam”, she said to the visitor now standing beside her, and led the way to the desk. “Let me sit on your nice chair darling” Clarissa said. “Of course, Madam. Please do”, Sonia responded and waited for Clarissa to sit before she herself took the chair on the other side. “Well, how is my investment doing?” Clarissa asked. “I’m working on it for you” Sonia responded. “Good, good. Any news on young Susie and Mel. How are they doing?” “Both still in hospital. Mel is sadly in an induced coma now. We’re not sure if she’ll be the same again”. “Pity. She was such a nice thing. And did so well for me too. So did Susie. Both looked after my investment well. Like you will, my dear, won’t you?” “Yes, yes I will” Sonia responded eagerly. She’d already begun the process of diverting funds to Clarissa’s investment account and would soon be able to return it, with enhancement, as she’d been told to. “Now, I have a little get-together this evening with some friends. You’ll be at mine for seven, ok?” “Well, I was seeing Tim this evening”, Sonia replied. “Not now, my dear. You’ll come to mine. Ok?” “Yes, of course I will. Seven. I’ll be there at seven”. “Good. Good. Now I thought you might like to please me whilst I’m here”, Clarissa was making clear was her expectation now, turning her chair ninety degrees and slightly opening her legs. “Yes, yes I would” Sonia responded in a tone of excitement and a smile on her face. “Here it is, then” Clarissa said pulling at her skirt as she opened her legs further. Sonia rose quickly from her chair to walk round the desk and down on her knees. As she moved her face closer to that area at the top of Clarissa’s legs she was now focussing on, she could smell it. It turned on her on so much. The thought of licking that clit there in front of her, the prospect of licking those lips and pushing her tongue between them was exciting her so much that she felt herself getting moist between her own legs already. As her tongue touched the slit and she had her first lick parting the lips she could now taste it. The only other place she wanted her tongue at this moment was between those cheeks under where it was probing and licking right now. She focussed on the clit. First kissing before licking, then sucking. For maybe three or four minutes she was servicing there. She was ready this time though. She knew the signs and her mouth was open just as it came, gushing into it and down her throat. She’d anticipated the need to swallow whilst still more came, and she did, twice. It was so special; the taste, the feeling as she swallowed, but most of all the sense of pleasing Madam. As she looked up she saw that Clarissa was looking down at her. Breathing a little laboured from the orgasm she’d just experienced, Clarissa said “Yes, my dear. You like that don’t you? You really like me filling your mouth like that?” “Yes. Yes I do”, Sonia responded, wondering whether she would get the chance to taste arse as well now, but it seemed not. As Clarissa rose from the chair she said “Bend over the desk for me and pull your skirt up”. Sonia got up and did as she’d been told. “Spread your legs” Clarissa told her, and she did. “Let’s get this out now”, Clarissa said as she removed the plug from Sonia’s arsehole, and immediately pushed something else against it. “What is it you want me to do to you now, my dear” Clarissa asked. “Fuck me. Fuck my arse”, Sonia responded. “Please”, she added. As Clarissa began pushing the glass dildo she held into the hole, Sonia felt too much pressure there. Her arse was resisting. “Pull those cheeks apart, darling”, Clarissa instructed her, and Sonia did. It made it easier. As the substitute cock entered further in though, Sonia let out a little yelp, an expression of discomfort. Surely it needed some lube she felt. Then it was in. She felt a little sore there now, but so wanted it. As Clarissa pulled and pushed into Sonia’s arse, she was feeling a sense of submission. Somewhere in her mind she was asking herself why she felt this way, but she so wanted to submit to Clarissa, to please her in any way she demanded of her, and right now she so wanted her arse fucked. But it was hurting without lubrication. “Can I taste it please”, she asked. “Of course you can, my dear”, Clarissa responded and pulled it out before passing it round towards Sonia’s open mouth. She took it in and began licking, looking to produce sufficient saliva to make it wet for her arse again. When she thought she had, she pulled her mouth away and could see it was dripping now with her spit. “Again, please. Fuck me again”, she begged, and Clarissa did. It went in a little easier this time, but only just, and Clarissa pushed and pulled it as she’d done before. “Finger yourself”, Clarissa told her, and Sonia immediately released her cheeks to push two fingers inside her other hole, rubbing the clit with her thumb as she did. She was almost there. She so wanted to come when Clarissa pulled it out again and said “That’s enough for now. Sit down on your chair”. With a deep sense of disappointment, Sonia did as she’d been told. As Clarissa sat in the chair on the other side of the desk she said “Now how is my investment going?” “I’m working on that for you”, Sonia responded. “I need to adjust some income-earning accounts. Transfer the profit to yours, and we’ll be good to go”, Sonia explained. “Good, good. Now you’ll attend my home this evening at seven as discussed. Ok?” “Yes. Seven. I’ll be there at seven”, Sonia replied as Clarissa rose and turned. As she did so she said “I’ll make my own way out now. I’ll see you later”. “Yes, later”, Sonia responded, watching Clarissa’s back as it disappeared out of the office door after being unlocked. As Sonia sat at her desk she began asking herself; what’s happening to me. Why am I doing this? Then she remembered; she so much wanted to do as Clarissa told her, and she’ll be there at Madam’s home as she’d been told. And she’ll be dressed as hot as fuck. No panties. Definitely no panties. And her arse will be ready. She’ll squirt some lube up it so she is ready. Only four hours away now, and she’ll be there.

As she reached the main entrance door of New Casa Aliaga at exactly 7pm Sonia hesitated. What was she doing there, she thought. Why agree to come here, to do what? This is so wrong. She must turn and go, and she did. As she reached her car about fifty metres away her phone rang. She answered without checking the caller id. “Sonia Sharpe”, she answered. “My dear Sonia. It’s Clarissa. We noticed that you were walking away. Any problem?” “No. No problem. I’m just feeling a little strange. Not quite sure what I’m doing here”. “To see me my dear, because I asked you to. You want to do what I ask you to, don’t you?” And then it dawned on Sonia. She knew why she was there, and actually wanted to be there, because Clarissa had asked her to. “Yes. Yes I do. I’m sorry Clarissa. I don’t know what’s come over me. I’m walking back right now”. As she reached the door it was opening and Amanda was there. “Hello Sonia. Madam wondered what you were up to”. “Yes. Hello Amanda. I just felt a bit strange, that’s all. Much better now. In fact I’m looking forward to being here now”, Sonia confirmed as she walked through the door. “Madam will see you in the library”, Amanda said as Sonia passed her.

As she entered the library, Sonia saw Clarissa sitting in one of two armchairs across a coffee table and approached her. “Sit”, Clarissa said, and she did. “What seems to be the problem, my dear? Are you feeling unwell?” Clarissa asked. “No, I’m sorry Madam. I don’t know what came over me, I really don’t”. “You are a strong-willed girl I see, are you not?” Clarissa asked this time. “I guess so. It just all felt a little strange, turning up here like I did, and I wasn’t sure why”. At that moment Amanda arrived beside them with two glasses half filled with what looked like wine and placed them on the table, leaving as soon as she did. “Drink, my dear. Let’s get you relaxed if you’re feeling a little tense”, Clarissa said, and Sonia took a sip from the glass. Not a wine she recognised, and very sweet she felt, but she sipped again, and once more before replacing the glass on the table. “Finish it, my dear. Go on”, Clarissa encouraged her, and she did. Retrieving the glass and swallowing the rest in one she would say that she didn’t really like it. “Look at the light, Sonia”, Clarissa said, and until then, Sonia hadn’t noticed the orb she’d seen on her first visit, but it was now there on the table, gently glowing, pulsating rather than flashing. She was sure it was flashing last time she saw it. “Relaxing, isn’t it Sonia?” Clarissa asked. “Yes, it is”, she responded as she continued to focus on it. “You want to do anything I tell you to do, don’t you Sonia?” Clarissa asked. “Yes, yes I do”, Sonia replied, still focussing on the light. “Good. Good. Now what is it you wouldn’t do if I told you to do it?” Clarissa asked this time. “Nothing. There’s nothing I wouldn’t do if you told me to do it”, Sonia replied. “That’s so good to hear, Sonia. I think we might have resolved the little resistance you felt earlier. What do you say?” “Yes. I feel much better about things now. I’m so sorry if I offended you in any way. What can I do to please you?” “Well, I have some guests here this evening, and you may need to please one or more of them at some point. You’ll do that for me, won’t you?” Yes, I will. Thank you Madam. Anything. I’ll do absolutely anything you tell me to”, Sonia said hoping to reassure as best she could. “That’s good. Now, before you come and join me in the main reception room I want you to fuck yourself with this”, Clarissa said producing the glass dildo she’d used on Sonia previously. “Of course Madam”, Sonia replied with a smile as she leant across to take the substitute cock in her hand. She spread her legs and parted the lips as she pushed the object inside her. There were no panties to obstruct entry as she’d been told not to wear any. As she began pushing and pulling and twisting she started to rub her clit. “I want you to finish as soon as you can and come and join me. Ok, my dear?” “Yes, ok”, Sonia answered with laboured breath as her ministrations were beginning to bring about the tell-tale responses to such pleasure. Sonia lost track of time a little before she reached her peak, and at the moment of climax let out an ecstatic high pitched scream. She’d wait a few more minutes for resolution before making her way to join the others.

In the main reception room, Sonia immediately saw Clarissa, dressed in an evening gown she wasn’t earlier that accentuated her fine figure. There were two men. Quite mature. Both around sixty, maybe older. A woman of about forty dressed in short skirt and blouse looking a bit tarty Sonia thought. Nice figure, but limited in the looks stakes she thought. And two much younger women, early twenties at best, and quite visually stunning actually, each wearing what looked like school uniforms. And then another woman she noticed sitting down in the far corner with a glass in her hand. She was about sixty too, maybe older, wearing an evening gown too. “Sonia. Here. Come here”, Clarissa called, and Sonia approached. “I’m so sorry Madam. I don’t know what came over me”. “You’re glad you’re here now though aren’t you?” Clarissa asked. “Yes I am. Thank you for inviting me”. “This is Anton, Sonia”, Clarissa said, gesturing towards the man closest to her and looking directly at Sonia. “Good evening Sonia”, he said. “Good evening sir”, she responded, thinking it best in the circumstances to be as respectful as she could. “And Jennifer, Sonia. This is Jennifer”, Clarissa said taking hold of the forty year-old’s arm to turn her slightly towards Sonia. “Hi Sonia. Pleasure to meet you”, Jennifer said, extending her hand for a shake. Sonia shaked with hers and said “Pleasure to meet you too”. Sonia stood there, smiling, as small talk prevailed amongst the four of them. Amanda had passed her a glass of red wine, and Sonia slowly sipped from it. She learned that Jennifer was an orthopaedic surgeon who had operated on Clarissa’s mother three years or so earlier, saving her leg after an awkward fracture. Although the mother had since passed away, Jennifer regularly visited Clarissa for reasons that Sonia couldn’t quite work out. Anton was in export, and apparently successful at it. Whilst the conversation continued, Sonia had noticed one of the younger women sit on the lap of the older woman who she had yet to be introduced to, and the other young woman was preoccupying the other man who likewise she didn’t know yet. “Jennifer, tell Anton here what it is you love”, Clarissa said. “I love the taste of cum. I could suck cock and swallow it all day” came the reply. “There you are, Anton. Good for you?” Clarissa asked him. “Yes of course”, he responded with a rather course laugh. “And this one?” He said, pointing to Sonia. “She’ll do anything you want. That right Sonia, you’ll do whatever Anton wants if I tell you to?” Clarissa asked. “Yes of course I will”, Sonia responded, wondering what it might be that she’ll need to do. “That’ll do for me”, Anton said, with a smile this time. “First things first, though, Clarissa my dear. Where’s the bathroom?” He asked. Clarissa thought for a moment and turned to Sonia. “Sonia darling. Take Anton to the ground floor bathroom will you? You know what to do when he’s finished?” “Yes, of course. Follow me sir”, Sonia said and placed her glass on a table as she passed it going towards the door. At the door to the bathroom Sonia said to the man two steps behind her, “Here you are sir. I’ll wait here until you finish. Just call”. “Thank you, my dear. I’ll be as long as it takes”. As Sonia waited she pondered the task ahead, contemplating just how she’ll carry it out, the image developing in her mind. Then she heard “Ready Sonia”. As she entered she saw that he’d risen from the bowl with his trousers around his ankles. “How does this work then?” He asked. “If you’ll turn around sir and lean forward you can grip on the handles there”, she explained. “Oh I see”, he said as he turned and did as she’d suggested. She went down on her knees behind him and immediately pulled the aging cheeks apart. As her tongue moved up the crack she found a rhythm, swallowing after reaching the top before starting again at the bottom. It didn’t take too long before she’d decided it was sufficiently clean. She’d taken particular care to push her tongue hard against the areas with most hair as this is where much of the brown matter had accumulated, but remove it all she did, and swallow. As she rose she said “All done sir. I’ll see you back with the others”. “Ok. Yes. I’ll be back soon. And thank you”, he replied.

When Sonia returned to stand beside Clarissa, Jennifer was with her still. The other man and the younger woman he’d been engaging with were with them too. Before anything was said, Clarissa turned to Jennifer and nodded. Jennifer moved round towards Sonia and immediately touched her lips against Sonia’s, pushing her tongue in as they met. A hand around the back of Sonia’s head kept it pushed in place. As their tongues connected inside Sonia’s mouth she could feel Jennifer’s searching. Jennifer then started sucking at Sonia’s tongue pulling it into her mouth. When seemingly satisfied, Jennifer pulled away and turned smiling towards Clarissa. “All good Jennifer?” Clarissa asked. “Yes, thank you Clarissa”, Jennifer responded. “Sonia, this is Peter”, Clarissa said gesturing towards the other man who she could now see was at least sixty and quite handsome really. Tall, and well-proportioned in size. He’s have been a bit of a babe magnet in his day, she felt. “Hello sir” Sonia responded. “And Nicole, say hello to Sonia”, Clarissa said looking at the young girl holding on to Peter’s arm. “Hello Sonia”, Nicole said in a rather child-like manner, fluttering her eyelids as she did. “Hello Nicole” Sonia replied. She was a little older than Sonia had thought at first, maybe as much as thirty. It was the schoolgirl uniform that had her thinking younger earlier. “You’re going to look after Peter now, aren’t you Nicole?” Clarissa asked. “Yes, I am”, she responded, looking up at his face as she did. “Bedroom three. Now”, Clarissa said, and without saying another word, Nicole led a smiling Peter away towards the door. As they left, Anton entered and made his way towards the three women. As he did he passed a cursory glance towards the older woman still sitting where she’d been for some time now, and still with the other, younger woman in school uniform sitting on her lap. As Anton reached the three, Clarissa said “How was that, Anton?” “Very nice. Very nice indeed”, he replied. “Bedroom four is ready for you, Anton”, Clarissa said, “Diana will follow you”, and as Anton walked towards the door, the young woman who had been sitting on the older woman’s lap in the corner got up and followed him out. Turning to Sonia and Jennifer, Clarissa said “Now, ladies, I want you to meet my guest, my very special guest who’s been sitting in the corner, waiting for us”, pointing there as she did, then began to walk over. “Sonia and Jennifer, this is Veronica, my very best friend”. “Hello Madam” each said smiling at the woman still seated. She said nothing to them, instead looked towards Clarissa with a smile. “Where are you entertaining me this time, my darling?” She asked. “The red room, of course, my dear”, Clarissa answered. “Ah. The love room. Of course. Now help me up will you?” Veronica said looking at Sonia, who leant forward holding out her arms. As she pulled gently on Veronica’s arms, Sonia could see she was as old as Clarissa’s seventy plus years, possibly a little older, and she wondered if her body was as fit as Clarissa’s, although the strain in her movements suggested otherwise. The women moved out of the room towards the red room.

The red room was large enough to accommodate two large beds. Various chairs were present against the walls, in red of course, one of which had an open recess housing all manner of sexual accoutrements; dildos, large, and not so large, along with butt plugs, whips, gag balls, handcuffs, masks, blindfolds, and a whole lot more. And then Sonia noticed a sex swing in the corner. Yes, the love room, she thought, wondering what awaited her here now. “Jennifer, Sonia. Undress”. Clarissa said, and both women did as they’d been told as the older women found two armchairs on which to sit. “Very nice”, Veronica said looking at Sonia, and opening her legs as she did. “Her first”, she added. “Sonia. Pleasure Veronica with your tongue”, Clarissa said, and smiling, Sonia moved towards Veronica with a sense of purpose, hoping to please her as she’d been told to. She knelt down between Veronica’s knees and with no underwear there to contend with, immediately covered the clit with her mouth and began licking. Veronica sighed, softly saying “Yes. That’s it. Right there”, unbuttoning the top of her dress as she did and pulling each breast from its bra cup. “Jennifer. The breasts”, Clarissa said, nodding towards those that had just been exposed. Jennifer bent down beside Veronica, and cupping the right breast with her right hand took the nipple in her mouth. As she sucked, Veronica pinched the nipple of her left breast. “Nice?” Clarissa asked. “Yes. Very”, Veronica replied. With a tongue lapping at her clit and a mouth taking it turns to suckle each breast, Veronica was getting close to climaxing. “They’re like pleasure toys” Veronica said, breathing heavily now, ever closer to coming as she was. “Yes, they are” Clarissa agreed rising from her chair walking towards the wall recess. “Fuck, I’m there, I’m there, I’m there” Veronica screamed as her body writhed in the pinnacle of pleasure. She pushed Jennifer’s head away as she did, and then Sonia’s. “Fucking hell. That was something else” she said as she started to relax. Clarissa turned towards her guest, having been in the recess for a minute or two preparing herself. The red strap-on dildo she’d chosen now protruding all of about ten inches from her pelvic region glistening with the lube she’d applied to it. “Sonia. Jennifer. In the middle of the room. Jennifer, lay on your back and Sonia, sit on her face, sixty-nine position. Now”, Clarissa directed them so, and they moved into position immediately. “Start licking each other”, she told them, and they did. As Clarissa knelt down behind Sonia she asked her guest “Can you see this alright, Veronica?” From the comfort of her chair, Veronica answered “Yes, I can. Thank you. Her arse, I guess?” “Yes, of course”, Clarissa replied, lining the strap-on dildo up with the opening between Sonia’s cheeks, then pushing. Although the lube assisted in a way, there was still a little resistance. Clarissa pushed harder for that first couple of inches before it became easier. Then sliding her substitute cock in and out of this tight hole for about a minute, Clarissa said “Jennifer, open your mouth” and Jennifer did. Moving her tongue away from the clit and lips it had been licking her mouth opened in expectation to receive the dildo direct from Sonia’s arse. She moved her neck in a way to enable her to take as much in as the angle allowed for, and began licking and sucking. Licking and sucking she did until Clarissa pulled it away and pushed it back into the hole it had come from. Back to the clit again, Jennifer’s tongue went and worked away as it had been until she heard “Again. Open your mouth”, and she did, to take the substitute cock again into her mouth. Twice more this happened before Clarissa pulled away and stood up. “And they’ll do anything?” Veronica asked. “Absolutely anything, my darling. What do you want to see?” Clarissa asked in return. “Something perverse”, Veronica answered. “Well, Sonia here has learned to lick dirty arse. That do?” Clarissa asked. “I don’t know. It just sounds so, well, unreal. You decide”, Veronica responded. “I’m sorry, but I’m tired, my darling. I need to rest now. You’re in guest two. It’s ready for you. Do you want either of these?” Clarissa asked as she looked down on Sonia and Jennifer still on the floor, waiting. Waiting to be told what to do. “The surgeon. She can operate on my arse with her tongue. Yes, she’ll do. Thank you sweetheart”, Veronica had decided and rose from her chair making to leave. “Jennifer, follow Veronica and do whatever she tells you to do”, Clarissa instructed her, and Jennifer rose to follow Veronica without saying a word. “Sonia, my dear. Amanda will see you out. Off home now with you, and I’ll call you tomorrow regarding my investment”, Clarissa had said in a matter-of-fact way as she left the room, leaving Sonia rising from the floor to prepare to leave.

Sonia arrived early at the Office reflecting on the previous evening, being in no doubt now how satisfying it was to serve Clarissa. What she didn’t notice as she passed a number of colleagues was the concerned look in their faces as her eyes met theirs. Not long after sitting at her desk she was processing a large online bank payment to Clarissa to redeem the small investment made when a window appeared onscreen stating that secondary authority was required, an unusual occurrence given her standing in the Company. She stared at the screen for some moments before choosing to direct her attention to the in-tray on her desk. As she focussed on the content of what was the second document she perused, her office door opened and in walked Simon Grey flanked by a man in a smart suit whom she did not recognise, and another man just behind. “Sonia, these are detectives from the Serious Fraud Squad. We’ve been waiting for you to arrive. Detective Webb, this is Sonia Sharpe” he said, gesturing between the two. “Miss Sonia Sharpe, I’m arresting you on suspicion of fraud and will be taking you from here now for questioning. Please do not touch anything on the desk. Stand up and come with us now”. With heart pumping now much faster than it had been she rose up. “Can I take my handbag?” She asked. “Yes of course, but my colleague here will take hold of it for safekeeping. It will be searched at the station in your presence”, Webb responded. As she took hold of it to pass it over she wondered whether they would keep hold of the vitamin pills Clarissa had given to her, for somewhere in her mind she knew that this was the time when she had to take them. Clarissa said it would please her if she took them, and given the chance now, Sonia was certainly going to try to do that.