The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Special Counseling

By D.T and Mr Stepford

Chapter 5

Jacqueline stroll through the Garden admiring the beauty around her. She stop by a bed of rose and lean over to smell them. The aroma filled her senses with bliss as Jacqueline rejoice in the splendor of being a Lady. That splendor grew as she felt a gentle touch upon her should. A euphoric smile came across her face for only one touch could fill her with such warmth. She spun around and greeted her Handsome Gentlemen “Hello Darling”......Jak woke up in a cold sweat with the memories of last night still present in her mind. Jak couldn’t make sense of it , after the Warden kiss her she threw off her heels and ran out. It wasn’t until she got back to her cell that she realized that she was bare footed.

She spent the whole morning expecting some sort of retribution for her action, but nothing happen. After finishing her quiz early she sat in her science class trying to make sense of it all “what he did was wrong....I should report him” She thinks to herself. Right then the Nurse enter the class room and approach the teacher. " If you can excuse Miss Jacqueline, I need to change her bandages” The Nurse said to the Teacher “Oh of course.....Jacqueline go with Nurse Jessica” the teacher replied. Jak gets up and walk over to the Nurse “Have fun Jacqueline” one of her class mates said with a sarcastic tone. Jak started to responded back (Everyone speak kindly and gently to me AS I WOULD TO THEM) but stop herself.

As they walk down the hall she notice they walk past the infirmary. “Where are we going?” Jak asked “to change your bandages dear” said the nurse. They soon arrive at there destination which to Jak surprise was the room next to her special counseling room. As they enter the room Jak was taken aback “this look like one of those spa’s you see in magazine” Jak think to herself. “Ok dear now take off your cloth” The Nurse said to Jak, Jak pauses and the Nurse response " Now don’t be bashful Dear...who do you think put those bandages on you in the first place”. Jak begins to disrobe, she then folded her cloths neatly and place them on a shelf.

“Now lay face down on there” The Nurse said as she points to a massage table. Jak lays down and that familiar feeling of comfort engulf her again. The Nurse gentle remove the bandages and grab a strange device. “Whats that?” ask Jak “It a machine that uses laser to disaffect wounds. The Nurse begins to use the device, and a thought begins to pop into Jak head “isn’t that were my Tato..... (As a LADY My world is generally a more PLEASANT place). Once the Nurse is done with the device she puts on fresh bandages and begins to rubs Jak back. “What kind of Nurse is this?” Jak thinks to herself. As the nurse keeps rubbing the more relax Jak felt. it gets harder and harder for Jak to keep her eyes open.

Soon Jak shut her eyes for what she thought was just a moment but when she open them again she was sitting a chair her hands and feet soaking in bowls filled something she wasn’t familiar with. a silk robe was wrap around her otherwise naked body. Her hair was wrap up in a towel feeling like it was freshly washed and a mud like substance was applied to her face.

What the HELL is going on? Jak asked herself. Since when do they have spa days here? Determined to get some answers she took her feet out of the bowls and stood up. She took her hands out and tried to scrape whatever it was off her face. It didn’t take her long to realize her tats were gone. Okay, she told herself, not the end of the world. Some of them she’d gotten when she was in a really bad place and hadn’t really liked all that much. Once she got out of here she could get better ones, maybe a rose on her. First things first. Suddenly she held up her hands in front of her face. Her ragged, bitten down to the quick nails were smooth and rounded. Not long, because that wasn’t allowed, but longer than they had been. Her calluses and scars had also somehow disappeared. She yanked the towel off her head and her hair fell down. Sifting through the strands she couldn’t find any trace of the streaks of color “What the heck is going on?” she said out loud. Did I actually just say heck? “What is this place? What are you doing to me?” She looked around but couldn’t find a door. Her heart started to race as adrenaline kicked in. This was so far beyond her experience and way past creepy. “What are you doing to me?” she asked again.

“Were making you Beautiful Dear” the Nurse said as she emerged from a walk in closet. “I don’t want to be a Beautiful!” said Jak “Nonsense, every Lady wants to look her best” Replied the Nurse “I DON’T WANT TO BE A LADY!!!” Jak scream at the top of her lungs “are you sure about the Dear” said the Nurse “YES I AM ABSOLU....(The more I act like a LADY, the HAPPIER I WILL BE)...um....ssure? Jak saids as a sense of calmness falls over her. “Oh my Dear, with all the things you have had to endure, how can you truly know what you want” The Nurse saids as she grabs a wet rag and begins to gently clean off Jak face. “I know what I....(As a LADY My world is generally a more PLEASANT place)...w...want?” Jak said with no confidence. “All the Warden wants to do is show you that there is another way to live, a different kind of life, a beautiful, elegant, Splendid kind of life” The Nurse said as she finishes cleaning Jak face “Splendid” Jacqu...Jac said with a trance like tone as she touched her face.

“So smooth” she thinks to herself as she rub her hand across her face. Jac touches the cheek the Warden kiss and a warm sensation runs through her body and the memory of that kiss seems less disturbing now...in fact it feel Pleasant. “Now lets get you dressed for your session. Jac begins to walk over to her cloth but the nurse stops her. “Oh you wont be wearing those ghastly thing tonight” The Nurse said Panic arose in Jac Mind “Oh NO NOT A DRESS!!!". Her Panic did not subside when she saw the under wear laid out for her, needless to say they were not her standard cotton whites. The bra and panties were pink with foil lance, a part of Jak recoiled in horror at the thought of something so prissy touching her body, but strangely that didn’t make Jac hesitant as slid on the Panties and even touch them to get feel of the lace. As she put on her bra she noticed that her breast seemed bigger and rounder “it can’t be” she thinks to herself “The Pretty lace just make them look that wa..... pretty...really?".

“Let me grab your outfit” The Nurse said as she walk into the closet. The feeling of dread return to Jak “Not a Dress...I will not wear a Dress” she thinks to herself. That sense of dread soon became relief when she saw the Nurse emerge from the closet with a pair of cream colored slacks. Jac was so relieved she hardly notice that the cashmere sweater the Nurse choose for her was pink. As she put on the outfit that wonderful sense of comfort feel over her again and although this wasn’t a dress this outfit was by far fanciest thing she has ever warn.

Next came the heels and while they were tad more causal then the other they were just as high. But unlike the last time Jac had little trouble getting into then and walked in them as though they were a natural extension to her legs “I like feeling taller” she thinks to herself. Jac walk over to the vanity table and see her ring, pearl necklace and a matching set of pearl earring laid out for her. As Jac puts on her jewelry she looks at her self in the mirror (every Lady wants to look her best) “Now let do something about that hair” The Nurse saids as she sits Jac down in front of the vanity table. As the Nurse brushes her hair Jac wonder for a fleeting moment how her hair went from short and spiky to shoulder length in a few short day. But that thought fades as she become transfixes by the dark brown color of her hair “Maybe I getting too old to have purple and green hair” Jac thinks to herself as The Nurse put a cream color headband on Her. “there with just little make up you will be finished Jacqueline” The Nurse said “Jacqueline” Jacqu...Jac think to her " I...I...I look like a Jacqueline”

Makeup? She’d never worn makeup before. She had no idea what colors to use or how to put it on without making herself look like a clown. She felt embarrassed, and then annoyed. Okay, maybe she wasn’t the poster child for success, but seriously how would a makeover, even one this extreme really change anything? Not long before she arrived here she’d read through her file while the caseworker was out having a smoke. “Jacqueline does not follow directions well.” “Jacqueline is inattentive.” “Jacqueline has poor impulse control.” There were several other complaints, some of them about things that never happened or got twisted around to make her look bad. From that moment on she’d hated her name. Now as she looked at herself in the mirror all that old negativity, the belief that nobody would ever want her or care about her started to bubble up to the surface. She felt her hand close into a fist.

The rage built up inside Jak “you are not me” she said to her reflection in the mirror “YOU NOT ME!!!!” Jak raise up up her fist ready to shatter the mirror and destroy Jacqueline once and for all. But as she starts to swing someone grab her hand with a firm but gentle grip.....so Gentle...it must be the Warden. “Jacqueline what’s wrong” Said the Warden “It Jak!...JAK, JAK JAK!!!!” Jak said as her anger dissolve into tear “W..why are...are y...you do..doing this ME” Jak could barely finish the sentence before she started crying, crying like she never had before as if the dam that held back all the grief in her life had finally broken. Jak lost all control, even if she wanted to she would not have been able to stop the Warden from holding her in his arms.

“Oh my Precious Darling” The Warden said as he Gentle stroked her hair “You have been so brave to come this far” Jak felt her resistance draining with each tear drop, she had to muster up all her will to say a few word “But..but I’m not Jacqueline....I’m not good enough” Jak was certain that not what she meant to say “Of course you are Darling” The Warden said “A lady does not come from privilege she comes from within” As the Warden talks Jak last bit of resistance fade away as she fell deeper into his embrace, ..so warm...So Safe...So Precious...I’m Precious. “That Lady has always been inside you Jacqueline” The Warden continues “All you have to do is set her free” The Warden kisses Jacque....Jak on the forehead this with no resistance from Jak “Now let say we finish up her so we can start the session” said The Warden “Yes,Sir” replies Jak with a more compliant tone to her voice. The Warden set backs and watches as his pupil get her first lesson in make up.

As she begins to apply her foundation Jacq...Jak begin to remember the things that was said about her in her file. But somehow they seem different

“Jak does not follow directions well.” “Jacqueline does follow directions well.” “Jak is inattentive.” “Jacqueline is attentive.” “Jak has poor impulse control.” “Jacqueline has splendid impulse control.”

She listened and followed the Nurse’s directions about blending as she put on eye liner, mascara, blush, and lipstick. It was easier than she’d thought, and a whole lot easier than trying to process her feelings. She felt, not quite empty, more hollowed out, and off-balance, like one of those people in the news who had giant tumors removed. Or was it more like a cavity that had been cleaned out but not yet filled. And somewhere from so deep down she’d forgotten about it, rose a curiousity about the woman she’d been named after. What had made her so special? Was it just that she’d been the First Lady? Or had there been more to it? Blotting her lips she suddenly had a vision of herself back at that Garden Party. For the first time she noticed the building surrounding it. One story, white with a covered walkway around the outside and column like from an old Greek temple or fancy museum. A lot of it was hidden by the trees but she could definitely make out the American flag flying in the distance. She shook her head in denial. It was just a dream, just a silly recurring dream. But one thing she couldn’t shake off was the sense of belonging there. It had felt like, like, was that what being at home felt like? She gave herself a onceover in the mirror and turned to face the Warden. “What’s next, Sir?”

As Jak returned to her cell she try and process the nights events. She spent the first half of the session learning how to demurely sit like a lady and second half was dedicated to manners. The lesson keep repeating in her head...“Manners are wonderful to have. It makes a person beautiful.......Manners are love, they are kindness, they are refinement.” As these saying repeated in her head that emptiness inside her felt a little less Hollow. The Make up washed off her face, dress back in her standard prison wear Jak life was back to normal...yet it didn’t feel normal. Her cloth felt itchy and uncomfortable and walking without the benefit of heels felt unnatural. As she enter the her cell she notice something strange. “Were is Shelly” Jak asked the guard “she been move” said the guard " you’ve got the cell all to yourself” Jak entered her cell

and notice a frame picture and a book next to her bed. It was the picture she had seen years ago of her namesake wearing Ja.....her pink dress. The book was her autobiography, Jak open the book and saw something written on the front page....One Beautiful Jacqueline deserve another. Jak couldn’t help but blush,without the spying eyes of a cellmate Jak felt comfortable stripping down to pink foil lace underwear and laid in bed..“these sheet....there Silk”