The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Everyone in it is 18+ and everyone outside should be as well. Shout out to all my favorite authors on the site, particularly Anynom and URN. If you don’t know who the lesbian couple are a reference to, you really don’t watch enough TV.

Spellbinders Saga

MC MD MF FF

Volume I: Chance of a Lifetime; Chapter 1: The Offer

Blurb: David gets an opportunity to help everyone at his university-whether they want it or not!

David Wilson sighed, collapsing onto his bed and staring at the ceiling of his dorm room after coming back from the dining hall. It was too early in the semester for there to be much demand for his tutoring services. With not much homework to do yet either, it was looking to be a very boring few hours before he went to sleep. David’s life was always defined by extremes of luck.

It was bad luck that he was a scrawny 5′4″, bad luck that his younger brother had destroyed any chances of befriending most of the attractive girls in his grade and bad luck that he had graduated high school without going on any dates-even his prom date was the daughter of his father’s best friend. While Sammi Spaulding was extremely attractive, she was also practically his little sister and the idea of doing anything with her nauseated him.

However, these things were more than balanced out. It was good luck that University of California, Berkeley was just far enough from his childhood home in the Los Angeles suburbs that his parents allowed him to live on campus, good luck that he would be able to pay for all four years without loans (between scholarships and what his parents were willing to pay), and good luck that he received the only single dorm on that floor that underclassmen were allowed (the other one, across the hall from his own, was reserved for the Resident Advisor). It was also good luck that he was on the building’s fourth floor, so the stairwell that compacted his room so that it had to be a single was seldom used. It was further good luck that he got Dr. Dominic Paterno, the head of the Berkeley psychology department, as his faculty adviser, as the man only took two advisees per year.

But the biggest piece of good luck David got was stumbling onto a light frequency that could hypnotize a person in minutes halfway through his first semester last year. This formed the backbone of his tutoring business. A few days before his session with a client, he would send them a short subliminal-filled video file which instilled a trigger, feelings of trust towards David, and programming to help slightly with focus and memory. At the session itself, he would put the person in trance and reinforce the focus and memory programming, in addition to an impromptu therapy session. This system had quickly gained him a reputation as the greatest tutor in the school’s history. Even if the client was from a higher grade, even if he didn’t have a clue about the material, David had never failed to turn someone’s grades around after a single session. He offered a money-back guarantee, though he had yet to honor it even once.

The best part of all of this was that, if the client happened to be a beautiful girl, he would have sex with her after triggering her, and she would be none the wiser. This happened at about a quarter of his tutoring sessions over the last year, so 40-50 times. He would not touch any girl who had a serious boyfriend or girlfriend, as his father’s long-standing hatred of cheaters made the idea repulsive. He would also leave alone any girl who had serious reservations even in trance, as he tried to rationalize that he was not hurting them. Even with his own code limiting his conquests, this made him the biggest ladies’ man you never heard of.

After dinner, David read a few comic books, played a video game, watched some TV on his tablet and then looked at his watch. 8:00. Almost two hours until lights out. If he had a client tonight, they would be arriving right about now. There was no one scheduled and yet there was a knock on his door anyway, so he opened it. On the other side of the door was someone who looked like the last person David would expect to need tutoring. The man looked to be in his early fifties and was dressed in expensive clothes. David first thought he might be a professor, but professors couldn’t enter dorms without prior notice. Furthermore, he didn’t recognize the man and thought he dressed too well for a faculty salary. For some inexplicable reason, the man reminded David of his father.

“Hello David” the man said, stepping inside. “My name is Malcolm, and I have an opportunity for you.”

“How do you know my name and how did you get past security?”

“One of your former clients gave it to me. She also told me how you really achieve such success as a tutor and your type of ‘gratuity’. Before you ask, yes, I hypnotized her. I suspected your secret from the pattern of good grades and, naturally, it takes one to know one. The man at the desk was convinced to take a quick nap since, as I said, it takes one to know one.”

David was astonished. “What do you want? Are you the dad of one of them? Are you gonna turn me in?”

Malcolm laughed. “Far from it. I have no child at this school, or anywhere else for that matter. You have covered your tracks well and only another hypnotist like myself could possibly have even suspected what you are doing, let alone known or found out. I would gain nothing from your exposure, as it would only bring more scrutiny on others like us. What I want is to employ your services.”

David still couldn’t believe what he was hearing. “What would you have me do?”

“Not much more than what you were already doing. Keep hypnotizing your clients, just make sure I can control the pretty ones as well, old and new alike. I would also need short dossiers on these girls and for you to hunt some down if tutoring isn’t lucrative enough. Eventually I may ask you to write subliminal programs for my purposes, as you are better at it than me, but that is far down the line.”

“How will I be rewarded?” asked David, now actually interested.

Malcom responded “The girls you enthrall are yours to do with as you see fit, provided no one knows what you do with them. I will also teach you to be a better hypnotist. But if you are talking monetary rewards, you will be paid the equivalent of your college tuition, including room and board.”

David shook his head “This sounds WAY too good to be true. All hypnotists are con artists to some degree, myself included.”

“While you are not wrong on the second part, I assure you that everything I have told you is the truth.”

“I still want some show with all this tell.”

Malcolm sighed “I figured you would need a demonstration. It really DOES sound too good to be true when I say it out loud”.

“DAVID, WHO AND WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!” shouted an angry female voice. Regina Abernathy, the floor’s RA, had noticed Malcolm. David felt like an idiot for not closing the door, especially since Regina’s room was directly across the hall from his own. “You KNOW you shouldn’t have guests this late, especially without notice.” she roared as she crossed the hall to his doorway, glaring. “Clearly, he isn’t one of your clients and I met your father so it can’t be him. I just want to know how he got past Hogan before I call him up here to drag you off campus...”

Both he and Malcolm turned to stare at the enraged woman. Then they kept staring, as most people did when seeing a woman as gorgeous as Regina was. Regina stood 5′8″ with a thin body yet somehow containing more curves than a racetrack. She had voluminous red hair (currently in a ponytail) to the middle of her back. Her lovely face had bright blue eyes and full lips. Her shorts-clad legs were long and supple, and her ass was round and tight. But it was her magnificent 38DD tits, currently straining her tank top and bra, that were her most memorable feature. So large, round and firm that many speculated that they were implants but they were real. Due to Regina’s height advantage over David, his natural line of sight was just above her boobs, making it almost impossible not to stare at them during conversations with her (a fact that had gotten him slapped already more than once). Regina Abernathy had a figure rarely seen outside of erotic mass media and, despite Berkeley having over 30,000 undergraduates, was unquestionably one of (if not the) hottest females in the entire school. David considered himself fortunate that his impulsively lecherous little brother hadn’t gone with him and their parents when he moved in, or else he might be an only child now.

Malcolm smiled as he looked the beautiful yet furious new arrival up and down. “Is she your Resident Advisor?” David simply nodded, wondering what would happen next. “What perfect timing,” Malcolm looked Regina squarely in her pretty blue eyes while fumbling with something in the left pocket of his jacket. Suddenly, a mild strobing light flashed from his eyes and continued to flash. “There is nothing you need to concern yourself with, my dear.” he intoned, his voice taking on a low tone. “Everything is fine and you can relax. You must be soooo busy and stressed, relaxing sounds good. Nothing is wrong and you can keep relaxing deeper and deeper, deeper and deeper,,,”

David immediately recognized that Malcolm was hypnotizing the sexy redhead. Instinctively, he turned to look at Regina, avoiding most of the strobing effect and tuning out the induction. He had seen more than enough entranced faces to know whether a reaction to hypnosis was genuine, and Regina’s definitely was. Already, the anger and shock had vanished from her ever-slackening face and her eyes had glazed over almost completely as they stared at Malcolm’s flashing ones.

Malcolm had also noticed her responses and continued the induction. “Just keep right on relaxing, nothing is stopping you from letting go of all that tension and stress and relaxing more and more, deeper and deeper. Nothing is wrong, you can relax. Repeat that.”

“N-Nothing is wrong, I can relaaaax”, she said softly, without either hesitation or emotion, her shoulders slumping down. Both of them had blinked a few times, but the eye contact was unbroken. Malcolm stepped backward, ordering her to step forward. Regina did so immediately, allowing David to close his door.

Malcolm decided that she was receptive enough to complete the induction. “You are so deeply relaxed, and it feels so good that you can just close your eyes and relax completely. You want to close your eyes and relax completely and there is no reason not to.” He brought his right hand up in front of her now totally blank face. “You can close your eyes and relax completely, Now!” he said snapping his fingers.

Regina’s empty eyes briefly opened a little wider, then quickly shut as her head slumped forward and she fell into a trance. David instantly realized two things about his body that he hadn’t noticed. First, he had been holding his breath since Malcolm had told her to step forward and quickly exhaled. Second, he had a massive hard-on. Malcolm asked David what her name was and he said “Regina” without even realizing he hadn’t done so before.

Malcolm moved next to Regina’s ear “Regina, take a deep breath in,” he said. “Bring more wonderful feelings of relaxation into your body.” Regina did so, and it made her large breasts look even larger for a moment. “Now let it out slowly and as you exhale, any and all feelings of stress, tension, responsibility and resistance to my voice will go with that breath, allowing you to relax even deeeeeper.” Regina exhaled and it looked like there was a small smile on her face afterwards. “Regina, you can keep drifting into a deeper, more wonderful state of relaxation and your mind and body will not register anything unless you hear your name first.” He then turned to David and said “I’m sure you have questions.”

“Damn straight. Number one, what was with your eyes?”

“Contact lenses with strobing LEDs, controlled by a remote in my pocket. Hurts my eyes if I do it for too long but it is very effective when surprise is necessary, case in point.” he said pointing to the reposed RA.

“Number two, how deep did she go?” To answer, Malcolm squeezed one of Regina’s tits, beckoning him to do the same with its partner. She did not respond to either of them. “Daaaamn!” David said. “That’s a deeper trance than I ever got from anyone!”

“I figured,” said Malcolm. “A few lessons on the house. When inducing, slowly lower the volume of your voice, so she’s forced to focus more on you. Also, make her feel like being in trance is a good thing. A happy subject is a more obedient subject,”

“Number three, what would the demonstration have been if the Resident Amazon hadn’t shown up?”

“Oh, I had something else ready and waiting fully enthralled, but an induction drives the point home better, wouldn’t you agree?”

David laughed a bit “Oh your point was well received, count on that. Question four, If I say ‘No’, it’ll be like this never happened, right?” Malcolm nodded. “Thought so. Final question, when can I start?”

Beaming, Malcolm said “I will send you a document of guidelines by tomorrow night. We can discuss payment methods later. You should know that you are the first person I ever hired without hypnotizing them first.” He turned back to the hypnotized hottie, still bringing herself deeper by the minute. “Regina, open your eyes but remain deeply relaxed.” Regina’s eyes opened, but they were as blank as they had been right before they closed. “Regina, you are so deep that my voice is the only thing you can hear, right?”

“Yessssssssssssssssss” she breathed.

“So, if you can only hear my voice, you have to trust it without question and believe anything it says, don’t you?”

“Yessssssssssssss. Trussst. Believe. No Quesssstion. ”

“You enjoy being in this relaxed state because it is so wonderful, isn’t it?

“Yes. So wonderful.” This one was a little bit clearer, but her voice had taken on a dreamy quality. Her smile had grown a bit.

“Good. You will be allowed to return to this wonderful relaxed state whenever I say the words ’R.A., Relax Absolutely,’ which you will respond to with ‘Ready to Accommodate’. Every time you are allowed to enter the wonderful relaxed state, you will go even deeper than before. When I snap my fingers you will open this door and leave the room. And when you have left the room, you will wake up from the wonderful relaxed state and forget everything that has happened since you looked into David’s room. I was never here. Understand?”

“Yes. You were never here.” Regina dreamily answered, but David was unsure if she even understood what she was saying. Malcolm snapped his fingers, and Regina carried out her programming perfectly, returning to her room and closing the door like nothing had happened.

Malcolm handed David a business card. “Do not use the number it says there, you are not truly my employee, as far as the government is concerned. I also own the number reversed, use that to contact me. However, it is in your best interest to contact me as little as possible, since if you need my aid so much, it doesn’t make you look very good, does it?”

“No, it does not.” said David. “You really never hired anyone in their right mind before?”

“Never saw the need” admitted Malcolm, “However, your school has no position in which I could place an asset to carry out my will, so I have decided to try an experiment. You will learn more about your ‘coworkers’ in due time.”

“I will not let you down, sir,” said David. He figured that someone for whom “enthrallment” and “employment” were synonymous would have a low tolerance for failure,

“For your sake, I hope not. One, or rather two, last things. Since the people I had prepared to act as a demonstration were upstaged by your R.A., they shall serve as your ‘signing bonus’ instead.” Malcolm stuck his head into the hallway and waved his hand. David peeked out behind him and saw that the floor was deserted except for two attractive women in the lounge at the opposite end of the hall. Without a word, they stood up and walked towards Malcolm and David, slightly confused looks on their pretty faces. David quickly recognized them. Beth Black and Kat Channing, a pair of best friends-turned-lesbian couple who lived on the floor below him. Both were beautiful yet in different ways; Beth was a short, curvy brown-eyed brunette and Kat was a tall, slender blue-eyed blonde. Joined at the hip since grade school, nigh-inseparable (even their class schedules had been identical so far), and known for finishing each other’s sentences due to their synchronicity, the two babes had recently become a couple. Malcolm uttered “Double Down” and, as one, they dropped into trance, heads lolling over to bump into each other, confirming David’s suspicion that the recent change in their relationship was his doing. “Girls, open your eyes but remain asleep” Malcolm ordered, and they complied, showing two pairs of beautiful blank orbs. “You will obey David as your Master just as you would me. His voice can bring you to sleep as mine would. Understand?”

“Yes” said Kat, flatly.

“Master” said Beth, just as flat.

David held back a snicker. Even hypnotized, they were still in perfect synch. “Go right in.”

“Yes” said Beth.

“Master” said Kat.

Malcolm turned to David, “As you might guess, they have no problem doing anything with you or each other. However, you cannot program or trigger them separately, they must take their orders together. While you enjoy them, I need to educate Regina on her new duties helping you with yours. By the time I am done, she will be your greatest ally and will eagerly do anything you need her to. ANYTHING.” David thought that last word sounded like there should be a wink accompanying it.

Before David’s libido got the better of his sense, he warned Malcolm. “The Dynamic Duo live downstairs so I can send them back no problem. Regina has to do lights out rounds starting at quarter to ten.”

“Good to know” said Malcolm, shaking David’s hand and heading to the RA’s door. “I shall be finished and gone well before then. Have a wonderful night.” he said, as if there was a chance of that not occurring. Malcolm knocked on Regina’s door, and she answered. Her face showed shock, confusion and weird recognition as her pupils slightly dilated. Malcolm immediately triggered her “R.A., Relax Absolutely”

“Who arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrready to accommodate.” Regina’s trigger cut her off mid-word as her eyes slammed shut and her head slumped once more. Malcolm led the entranced RA back into the room and closed the door behind him. David entered his room and closed his own door, looking at the two mindless beauties within and releasing his ever-growing hard-on from his shorts.

There was a common saying around campus that it was impossible to tell whether Kat or Beth was hotter, with the answer generally left up to the preferences of the person asked, However, most agreed that there was no wrong choice between the two lovelies, and now David didn’t have to choose. David easily rationalized the pending 3-way against his father’s aversion to infidelity-since both of them were involved, cheating technically did not occur. “Strip each other while making out” he commanded, hearing a “Yes” “Master” in response and seeing instant obedience. “Best. Job. EVER!” he said aloud as he started to undress himself.

Malcolm sat down on Regina’s bed and eyed its stunning owner. Regina just stood there, with a sleepy smile and wide empty eyes, awaiting commands, already far too deep to even consider disobeying. He ordered her to move around and pose for a few minutes so he could get a better look at her amazing body before getting down to business. “Regina, you enjoy this wonderful relaxed state, don’t you?” It was more of a command than a question.

“Yes. So much.” she answered dreamily, smiling even wider.

“So, what would you do to be allowed to keep coming back to the wonderful relaxed state? You know that only I can bring you here.”

“Whatever it takes.”

“Very good.” said Malcolm, grinning slyly. “Your mind will keep going deeper into relaxation with every order you obey. Your arousal is now going to grow greater and greater with each passing moment. I will give you a truth which is to be made a part of your mind so deep it is like it had always been there. I will also mention an article of clothing you are wearing. As I mention this clothing, it will become increasingly uncomfortable, and you will want-need to remove it. However, you will be unable to do so until the associated truth has been burned into your mind. After you remove the clothing, you will be allowed a small but gradually growing orgasm to take the edge off and to move closer to me. Nod if you understand.” Regina nodded without any hesitation. “First off, I am your Master, and you will always refer to me as such when in the wonderful relaxed state. Shoes and socks. Understand?”

Regina squeaked “Yes,” and Malcolm shook his head. The arousal was causing her sexy body to writhe uncontrollably already. Soon she fell to the floor, the pain in her feet too much for her to stand (pun intended). Half a minute later, she screamed “YES, MASTER!” and tore off her shoes and socks before falling a second time. Recovering from the assorted feelings, she decided to crawl the few feet towards the bed before standing up and awaiting the next one. Her big smile was now starting to look quite goofy, and her pupils had dilated to the point where it was becoming difficult to tell what color her eyes were.

Malcolm continued. “David Wilson is your Master as well. You will obey him as you would me, as long as his orders do not contradict mine. His voice can bring you to the wonderful relaxed state just like mine. If you need to refer to both of us or one to the other, call me Primary Master and him Secondary Master. Tank Top.”

Already, Regina was pawing at her abdomen, blindly feeling for the garment’s hem so she could pull it off. She whispered “Primary Master” as she peeled the top off her body, doing so in such a rush that her hair tie came loose, freeing her flowing red ponytail. Her body shuddered as she climaxed, causing her beautiful breasts to bounce in her black, cotton and increasingly sweat-stained bra.

By this point, Malcolm was also disrobing. He was already halfway done and gave her the next order “David is above suspicion for anything. If anything happens to him, there won’t be anyone to let you go to the wonderful relaxed state. Whenever any idea of that even starts to form it will be ruled out at once and driven from your mind like it was never there. You will go out of your way to protect him from harm without realizing it. You will only be able to conceptualize his offenses if you see them occur.” Malcolm thought to himself. “If she sees David commit the crime, he’ll probably be close enough to trigger her and make her forget anyway.” He then finished with “Bra.”

Regina fondled herself uncontrollably, pinching her nipples through the fabric until they hardened (with all the building arousal, this didn’t take long) as she tried to concentrate enough to remove her bra. Once her massive, perfect tits were liberated, she continued to fondle them to Malcolm’s delight. “MASTER IS ABOVE SUSPICION!” Regina moaned as she thrust her unbelievable rack towards Malcolm, half-dollar sized nipples pointed right at him. Her smile was now so wide it looked painful, and her irises were almost imperceptible.

Malcolm was now naked except for his boxer briefs. His hard-on was now very prominent. “You will recommend David as a tutor to every attractive woman you can. Get other RA’s involved if necessary. The more you help him, the more likely he will send you to the wonderful relaxed state. Shorts.” Regina could barely stand now, between the arousal and the pain in her groin that the shorts were causing. As she tried to remove the shorts, her hand slipped twice on her rapidly accumulating sweat. She couldn’t even utter a recognizable acknowledgment once she finally got them off, just another joyful scream as she nearly fell over. She threw the shorts past Malcolm’s face, and he could clearly smell the evidence of her arousal.

Malcolm removed his own underwear, ready to bring the “foreplay” to a close. “You are now so horny that no thoughts currently exist in your mind except getting my cock inside your pussy. When I come inside you it will set off an orgasm miles greater than any you have ever experienced or ever will experience, and this will alter the wonderful relaxed state to consume your subconscious and make your sanity dependent on it and the pleasure it provides. Panties.”

Regina’s empty expression was instantly replaced with one of lust, and she could not take it anymore. She simply tore her soaking black thong in two and literally dove into bed on top of him. Her pussy found his cock quickly and she began to ride it without thought or care. After a minute, he flipped them over so he could knead her incredible tits, burying his face in them as he thrusted. Soon, they rolled over again, and again after that, moaning and grunting with abandon. Neither of them could last much longer now. Regina whispered “Please make me cum, Master” and that set Malcolm off. This triggered Regina’s orgasm, so powerful she passed out, blue eyes rolling backwards into her head.

David collapsed on the bed, sandwiched between Kat and Beth’s wonderful naked bodies, grinning from ear to ear. He had been careful to give them equal attention among the various positions they took:

Fucking Kat while she ate out Beth and having Beth make out with him (and then vice versa). Tapping the ass of one (then the other) while they 69’d. Having them share a blow-job (one on the balls, one on the shaft). Double assaulting (it is being eaten out while filled at the same time) one pussy then the other. And finally, David simply sat there and watched them work each other to orgasm with hands and then, again, tongues.

David kept an exact count and made sure Kat and Beth had equal numbers of orgasms (the two DID share everything evenly, after all) though he had lost count of his own halfway through. After ordering them to stop, he wanted the girls to answer a few questions. “How did you feel about each other before you were hypnotized?”

“I’ve been in love with her since at least eighth grade. Cowardly me never said a thing.” explained Beth. “What she said” added Kat.

“And how do you feel now?”

“Better than ever. I don’t know why Master gave me the push, but I’ll be forever grateful, even if I really knew what happened.” admitted Kat. “Ditto” agreed Beth.

David realized that while Malcolm’s intervention benefitted the two of them immensely, it was unlikely he cared, and it was a complete accident. Nevertheless, he felt compelled to reward their service. “Ladies, start redressing. You will now find yourselves more able to concentrate on your schoolwork and have sharper memories. Your bodies will be twice as sensitive to pleasure from one another’s touch. Unless you are 69’ing, an orgasm in either of you will trigger an equal one in the other. Your trigger will still be ‘Double Down’ and will still only work when you are together, but I am adding an acknowledgement phrase. As you go under, one of you will say ‘Down’, the other will say ‘For’ and then you will say ‘Anything’ together. Who says what will switch every time. Understand?”

Kat said “Yes, Master”

Beth said “Thank you, Master” Both were now smiling dreamily.

“Return to your room when you are ready. Once there, you will resume sex and will wake up when one of you comes. You will remember the sexual events of tonight as they happened with two exceptions. First, the lovemaking took place only in your room, not mine at all. Second, you will not remember my participation, it will be replaced in your minds by a dildo. All other events of tonight since you were triggered will be forgotten. Understand?” By this time both of them were fully dressed, and David had donned his pajamas.

Beth said “Yes”

Kat said “Master”

David gave each of his comely companions a quick kiss. “Goodnight girls” he said as they entered the hallway.

Kat said “Goodnight”

Beth said “Master”

David thought to himself “This was in the top five for best days of my life at minimum. Despite that, I have a sneaking suspicion it will be pushed down before long.” as he went to sleep.

Malcolm sat up after spending a few minutes catching his breath after the incredible exertion. Regina was lying motionless (save for a little twitching from the massive orgasm), so he took a few moments to admire her naked, perfect form in hypnotic slumber. He then stood up and walked to the chair where he had left his clothing. Reaching into his jacket pocket, he pulled out his pocket watch, a family heirloom going back nearly a century. Despite the inefficiency of the thing, he could not bear to part with it, since it performed its “other purpose” far better than anything else he owned. Opening it, he noted the time of 9:15. Thirty minutes until his newly minted slave would be missed, he needed to finish her programming and be out of the building before then. “Regina”

Upon hearing her name, Regina’s eyes snapped open, and she quickly sat up, causing her breasts to bounce. The blank eyes and wide, silly grin showed that she was still very deep in her trance. “Yes, Master?” she said, in a flat but eager tone.

“Your wonderful relaxed state will be here for you whenever you are allowed to enter it. Here you can be free of all responsibilities, stress, duty and anxiety. You have nothing you need to do, only what you want to do.”

Regina said “Yes, Master. Only what I want to do.”

“And what do you want to do, more than anything else?” asked Malcolm as he dressed himself.

“Obey Master” she said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Hearing this, Malcolm could tell that so long as Regina was in trance, she would accept any programming or commands eagerly and treat obedience to those orders as a privilege. The massive pleasure of the orgasm had done its job, pushing out any remaining resistance to his will and leaving her subconscious, the “wonderful relaxed state” as putty in his hands. Claiming this incredible beauty as a new thrall made all of the effort worthwhile even if David’s experiment failed. If it weren’t for the fact that her position in the college was necessary to aid him... Maybe later, after she graduated. “You have pleased your Master very much.” he spoke, grinning. “You are a good girl and shall be rewarded with instructions that will keep the wonderful relaxed state more durable and even more pleasurable. Would you like that?”

Regina’s face lit up (as much as a face that is completely blank could, anyway) “Thank you so much, Master! I would spend forever in the wonderful relaxed state and want it to be around whenever you let me in!”

“Very good. I will tell you absolutely true things about your wonderful relaxed state and the questions you will answer with those statements. While in the wonderful relaxed state, whenever you hear those questions or similar ones to them, you will answer them with your proper truths, and they will become truer than ever. This will make the wonderful relaxed state even more wonderful. If you hear the words ‘good girl’ after saying one of the truths, you will orgasm at one quarter of the intensity of the one I allowed you earlier. Understand?”

“Yes, Master.” Regina’s smile seemed to grow even wider, despite the fact it nearly touched her ears already.

“First Truth. Whenever Master lets you enter the wonderful relaxed state, all of your pleasurable memories from it will fuse together and flood your mind like a wave, washing away any thoughts of resistance and suspicion that may have accumulated. The question will be ‘What happens when you go under?’” Malcolm then asked “Regina, what happens when you go under?”

Without a moment’s hesitation, Regina said, “Whenever Master lets me enter the wonderful relaxed state, all of my pleasurable memories from it will fuse together and flood my mind like a wave, washing away any thoughts of resistance and suspicion that may have accumulated.” She spoke quickly but clearly in the high, flat tone, as if to demonstrate how well she remembered.

Malcolm told her “Good Girl” and waited for the orgasm to subside so she could comprehend him again. “Next Truth....”

Twenty minutes later Malcolm, now fully redressed, was nearly finished. He ordered his naked, gorgeous slave to begin to dress herself, since time was running out. “Final Truth. Whenever you leave the wonderful relaxed state, all memories of it remain there until Master allows you to return. You will believe whatever Master tells you occurred and ignore all evidence to the contrary. The question will be ‘What happens when you wake up?’ Regina, what happens when you wake up?”

Regina’s still-damp shorts were around her knees at this point. She hadn’t put on panties because the ones she had been wearing were ruined and she wasn’t told to get new ones from her dresser. Her bra was on, but the sweaty tank top was still on the floor. Despite the distraction of her getting dressed, she did not miss a beat. “Whenever I leave the wonderful relaxed state, all memories of it remain there until Master allows me to return. I will believe whatever Master tells me occurred and ignore all evidence to the contrary.”

“Regina, when you have finished dressing, lie down on your bed”. After she chirped a “Yes Master,” and climbed on he continued. “Three minutes after I leave the room you will leave the wonderful relaxed state. You will simply believe you took a nap which included a wet dream, not knowing I was here at all. After you have done your lights out rounds, you will shower, then return to your bed and go into a deep natural sleep until you would normally awaken. However, when you do rounds, you will skip David, believing you checked him already.”

“Yes, Primary Master, I checked Secondary Master already.” Regina uttered. Regina sweetly told Malcolm “Goodnight, Master” as he left but he did not care, looking across the hall and watching David order Kat and Beth home. They were still in trance, so neither acknowledged his presence. They took the stairwell to their dorm room on the third floor while he went to the elevators at the other end of the hall and went down to the first floor.

As he exited the elevator, the guard at the desk stood up to protest, but Malcolm flashed him with the strobe contacts before he could even say a word, dropping him completely with a snap of his fingers. “You will wake up in two minutes. I was never here,” he told the man.

“You...were...never...here.”

TO BE CONTINUED...