The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Everyone in it is 18+ and everyone outside should be as well. Several stories have done a job description for a slave, but I doubt anyone has done one for a slaver.

Spellbinders Saga

By Arthur N. Owen

Volume I: Chance of a Lifetime; Chapter 2: Terms and Conditions

David sat on his bed, contemplating all of the things that had changed in his life in the last week. He was now being paid thousands of dollars to do what he had been doing already. He had control over his drop dead gorgeous Resident Advisor and dozens of other pretty girls across the campus (though the latter already was the case). He had experienced his first three-way. But most of all, he was now in the service of a man who could ruin lives on with a literal snap of his fingers. For what felt like the hundredth time he looked at the file Malcolm had sent him the day after their fateful meeting. It appeared to be structured like the welcome packet at any office job, but considering Malcolm’s personal definition of Human Resources, the contents would give any real HR employees nightmares.

Malcolm had demanded absolute secrecy for the endeavor, not only that no one was aware of his machinations, but also unaware that any such machinations took place at all. Fortunately, David had been taking such precautions for the entirety of his tutoring business. Every one of his subliminal-filled videos, which were designed to open automatically when clicked or even with a cursor brushing over them, included a command to delete the email which they were contained in as soon as the video had finished. In addition, everything incriminating he used for his tutoring business-unfinished programming scripts, bare-bones subliminal videos to be tailored for specific clients, dossiers, and now Malcom’s “welcome packet”—was kept inside a triple-encrypted section of his laptop’s memory, which had been rigged to trigger malware that would erase the computer completely in the event someone tried to breach it without his passwords and was near successful. He was also protected by the fact that even if someone did discover part of his secret and tried to expose him, the act was so unbelievable (particularly since there was no evidence) they would be laughed out of the office by anyone they asked for help.

David Wilson:

These documents include the duties, expectations and pointers on your new position. It should go without saying by now that absolute secrecy is of the utmost importance in these endeavors, so destroy or secure this information as soon as possible. As I have told you before, you are the first person I have hired who was not enthralled first, so I apologize in advance for any confusion. Feel free to contact me for clarification if necessary, but do so as soon as possible. You should only need to use hypnosis to acquire thralls or conceal the knowledge of such. DO NOT hypnotize your professors into giving you better grades EVEN if said professor is a potential thrall. Such acts would arouse suspicion and, as you are a psychology major, what you learn is beneficial for the enterprise anyway.

Malcolm Masterson

PS: Most of the pronouns in this information assume a female target, since most of the people you will be hypnotizing are female. However, all of this information can be applied to anyone of any gender.

OUTLINE:

  • Section A: Basic Duties
    • Part 1 — Thralls
    • Part 2 — Dossiers
    • Part 3 — Security Protocol
  • Section B: Your Position in the Organization
    • Part 1 — Primary Assets
    • Part 2 Secondary Assets
  • Section C: Hunting
    • Part 1 — Expectations
    • Part 2 — Cautionary Information
  • Section D: Your Secondary Asset: Regina Abernathy
    • Part 1 — General Asset Information
    • Part 2 — Specifics to Ms. Abernathy
    • Part 3 — Programming Prompts
  • Section E: Tips for Success
    • Part 1 — Hypnotism
    • Part 2 — Deepening and Programming
    • Part 3 — Hunting
  • Section F: Hazards
    • Part 1 — Recklessness
    • Part 2 — Facilitation
    • Part 3 — Bleed — Through
    • Part 4 — Rivals
  • Section G: Advanced Activities
    • Part 1 — Cultivating an Asset
    • Part 2 — Open Control
  • Glossary

David recalled the name “Masterson” associated with a nationwide chain of high-end jewelry stores, which made perfect sense-Malcolm had appeared quite wealthy, and a jewelry store would be filled with potential hypnotic focus devices. When he had agreed to this Job, David never realized that being a covert hypnotist had so many different protocols. He also got the feeling that there was an implied non-disclosure agreement that Malcolm would be very strict about enforcing. In any other situation, he might have a lawyer look at this paperwork, but since this job didn’t legally exist, he doubted one would be much help. In addition, the only lawyers he knew were his father, godfather “Uncle Tom” Spaulding and the others at Wilson and Spaulding, and one look at these orders by John Wilson would get him disowned.

Section A: Basic Duties

Part 1 — Thralls

  1. You must provide the required number of thralls, hypnotized with a trigger that I can use, reasonable programmed obedience and trust, and a compulsion to be at their phone between the hours of 5 and 6 PM for a week after receiving the respective dossier (this is so I can call them for confirmation).
  2. All thralls must be attractive cisgender women below the age of 40. Caucasian is preferred but not required, and any attractive body type will do.
  3. No thrall may be under the age of 18, but if the 18th birthday is close enough to the confirmation call, I will allow it.
  4. Under no circumstances is a thrall allowed to know that status, or even suspect that anything in her life has changed. With so many attractive women out there, there is a possibility that nothing will ever happen to her beyond the enthrallment itself.
  5. Thralls may come from tutoring or hunting. See Hunting section for more details.

Part 2 — Dossiers

A dossier must contain the following information about the respective thrall. Anything else you find relevant is at your discretion.

  1. Name (Full with preferred nickname if applicable)
  2. Trigger
  3. Dimensions (Height, Weight, Body Type, Hair/Eye Color, Bust Size, etc.)
  4. Phone Number
  5. General Location (Address is preferred but not required)
  6. Sexual History (briefly)
  7. At least three pictures of the thrall from different angles. Nude or swimsuit/underwear is preferred but allowances can be made for enthrallment in relatively public places.

Part 3 — Security Protocol

The secrecy of your activities is more important than any individual thrall. You must NEVER be seen doing anything in my service, and if you are seen, no one is allowed to remember it happening.

David had spent most of the week updating his 60-ish previous tutoring clients that fit Malcolm’s parameters to the new protocol. He had called up each one and triggered her in turn, adding Malcolm as able to use her trigger (“reading him in,” as the glossary called it), and asking for any information for the dossiers that he could not remember. As for the pictures, well, Berkeley was less than half an hour away from the beaches of Los Angeles County, and the temperature in southern California rarely dipped below 60 degrees in January, let alone September, so he had his choice of bikini pictures from social media for every single new thrall.

Section B: Your Position in the Organization

Assets are thralls with more programming to facilitate the additional tasks they do other than simple pleasure.

David decided to leave the Hunting section for when he actually had to do some hunting and the Regina section for later that night (It had been a week, and he recalled from skimming that section that he was supposed to trigger her at least once a week). He would read “Hazards” soon enough but save “Advanced Activities” for much further down the road. He estimated that his “old girls” from last year would allow him to fulfill his quotas until at least Columbus Day, even if (as he expected) Malcolm progressively demanded more thralls. He laughed out loud at the “sleeper agents” line, since hypnosis made such agents literally sleepers as they carried out orders. He then turned to the “Tips for Success” section, the one he had read the most thoroughly.

Section E: Tips for Success

Part 1 — Hypnotism

  1. There are two effective ways to perform a hypnotic induction-by focusing on the subject or the focal point. Certain characteristics of a subject will be easy to spot, and tailor your induction to them. If the person is tired, do not disagree-keep telling her she is sleepy. If the person is stressed, tell her to relax, if the person is impaired by drugs, alcohol, etc, she will be more susceptible overall. Anyone who has been hypnotized before (regardless of who, when or how) will go under easier from a subsequent attempt.
  2. Talk about the focal point, particularly how shiny and nice it is to look at. Once she has put all of her attention on the pretty object, she will not have enough left to resist your voice.
  3. Slowly lower the volume of your voice over the course of the induction. This will force your subject to focus all the more attention on you.
  4. Involve the subject in the induction process; ask her questions or have her repeat things you say. Everyone is more inclined to believe what they themselves say.

David believed that most of these tips would be unnecessary until his first hunt, though they were all very interesting. Since he relied on his subliminal videos to do actual inductions, the only person he had directly hypnotized since Malcolm’s visit (or at all, for that matter) was Hogan, the residence hall’s overnight security guard, the day after said visit. His “complicity” was required as much as Regina’s was, and Malcolm had taken care of the latter. David was unaware of his first name, or even if Hogan was his first name and it was his last name that was a mystery. As far as he knew, no other residents knew or cared about this information either.

Hogan’s desk was just inside main doors of the hall’s ground floor, with the elevator bank and one of the stairwells a few feet behind him. The desk took up most of the space that on the other floors represented the lounge. While there were a few chairs behind the large desk, making a lobby of sorts, most of the first floor residents used the lounges on upper floors depending on their gender (the buildings first and fourth floors were co-ed, with one gender on each side of the hallway; the second and fifth were all male, and the third and sixth were all female).

Like most people with night jobs, Hogan was very tired by a few hours into his shift, considerably more difficult than his daytime counterpart (very few people were banned from the building in the daytime that wouldn’t be allowed in under any circumstances, so that one barely did a thing). Combined with the fact that Malcolm had hypnotized him twice already (as he entered and left the building) he went down with little trouble, but that was the easy part. David knew that a trigger would take too long, especially since he would have to be woken up. He just needed the guy to ignore him for the forty-five seconds it would take to go around his desk and get to the elevator. A willfully oblivious guard, like the one on his dad’s old favorite TV show called... David immediately knew how to program the guard. “Hogan”, he commanded “whenever you hear anyone say the words ‘Hogan’s Heroes’, you will respond with ‘I see nothing, I hear nothing, I know nothing’ and be unable to perceive anything prohibited for the next sixty seconds.” Feeling that this was sufficient for his needs (he anticipated a point where someone would need illicit entry while he was already upstairs) he awakened the oblivious guard, tested his trigger, and laughed all the way back to his room at the quote he was using as a response phrase or “countersign”. While Malcolm had only used response phrases for assets like Regina, David put them in everyone he inducted. A countersign worked well to confirm a person had been put under, and David liked to make them connect to the triggers.

Part 2: Programming and Deepening

  1. The deeper into trance a person is taken, the less resistance she will have to programming.
  2. Metaphors are very useful for deepening. Stairs, elevators, a submarine, anything that moves down slowly will work well.
  3. Associate good feelings with the trance-a happy subject is a more obedient subject.
  4. Lead the person’s feelings on, start with something she believes absolutely, then move from there using logical progression to what you want.
  5. Involve the subject in her programming; ask her questions or have her repeat things you say. Everyone is more inclined to believe what they themselves say. Repeating is particularly useful, the mind will make it true by repetition.

The programming section would probably be the most useful at the moment, as his tutoring business was starting to pick up. A week after orientation, the euphoria of freedom most freshmen feel would inevitably wear off, replaced with the overwhelming responsibility of independence, and demand for mental health services skyrocketed. However, Berkeley had laid off its mental health staff during the pandemic, preferring to delegate such tasks to the students’ personal therapists via virtual meetings. Those who could not make such arrangements would typically make appointments with Dr. Diane Schrieber, a clinical psychologist who had a practice in the strip mall across the street from the campus. Dr. Schrieber had her own clients, however, and when David had tried to make an appointment on a whim, he found her booked solid until almost Halloween. Between word of mouth on his success and psychological background and plain old desperation for someone to vent to, he quickly found him schedule almost as full as Dr. Schrieber’s.

None of the last four clients had required such programming, however. Last Friday’s client was Rueben, a Modern Orthodox boy dreading the idea of being away from his parents and synagogue for the upcoming High Holy Days, David had gone through a similar issue the previous year (despite only being a Reform Jew and even then only on his mother’s side) and knew exactly how to help him. The following morning, he brought Rueben to the Hillel House for their Sabbath prayers. David stayed until Kiddush, and by the time he left, Hillel’s soon-to-be-newest-member (Rueben insisted on not officially joining until the Sabbath had ended) was chatting happily with his new friends. Monday brought Michael, who had gotten the unfortunate news that his beloved grandfather had entered hospice mere days after moving in to his dorm, and was devastated by the idea of never seeing him again. Michael had always relied on his father for technological help, but had enough forethought to bring his computer to the tutoring session in case notes needed to be taken. David easily downloaded all of the software necessary for a video conference for the boy and as he left, he was eagerly chatting with his parents about setting up a virtual meeting for the following night. Although Michael was not happy (who could be in those circumstances?) David could tell that he was at least way less sad.

Tuesday’s Janet and Wednesday’s Joe had exactly the same issue-a significant other from high school, now too far away to be seen more than once a month. In these cases, there was really nothing that he could do but convince them both that a long distance relationship was doomed and that it was best to end it before someone actually got hurt. Other than the Malcolm-related programming for Janet, the only real “convincing” he had to do with any of them was get Rueben to his session in the first place because it was Friday night (the argument he used was that he had been paid in advance of the Sabbath so it wasn’t technically a violation). The only ethical dilemma he had was sleeping with Janet, since while she was single at that moment, it was only because he had just convinced her to break up. He was able to assuage his guilt since she had been in a long-distance relationship, which were statistically unlikely to last, and not stable. He considered introducing them to each other, as they already had one thing in common.

Tonight’s client was one he had been looking forward to ever since he saw her pretty face as a tiny icon in his Email. Eleanor Graham was the most attractive client he had the entire semester (in all fairness, she would only be the third female client and seventh overall in the three weeks since the semester started, but David was confident that she would keep that honor until at least the end of the month). Her shoulder-length curly black hair framed a flawless face with an incredibly beautiful smile. But it was her eyes, the deepest, most irresistible blue he had ever seen, that drew him (and who knows how many others) in. She had even agreed to meet him for dinner before the tutoring session.

When he met Eleanor (she insisted on that, no nickname whatsoever) outside the dining hall, she looked lovelier than her social media had even hinted at, seeming to radiate an aura of innocence. However, she was quite shy and meek, flinching at so much as a handshake, and her clothes choice would probably cause heatstroke. Her loose skirt was all the way down to her ankles and her blouse was so thick it concealed her body just as well. The only thing he actually said to her was a speech that he had developed for anxiety-filled freshmen that he called a “freshmantra”, he let her do as much of the talking as she wanted, listening for sources of her issues. Eleanor was from an extremely religious family in a closely knit small town in Montana (Berkeley had a higher population than her hometown). This would explain her thick clothing (it’s a lot colder in Montana than SoCal and that was all she had to pack) and her meekness (surrounded by strangers in a strange land) He also suspected that she was a virgin and, if so, would keep her that way (he couldn’t erase such an event from her memory when her body would tell a different story). A simple kind ear had done her some good already, she was in a much better mood as they walked to his dorm room, displaying the first in-person smile of hers he had seen and showing a hint of sparkle in her beautiful eyes.

David typically did actual schoolwork with his clients for the first hour before putting them under and proceeding with the hypnotherapy session for the second, but for anxious freshmen, the ratio would be different. Eleanor was a bright girl and, like the four clients before her, needed a therapist much more than a tutor. They looked over assorted material, him sitting on the bed, her in a chair, for thirty minutes until her anxiety started to show. This was where the “freshmantra” came to the fore.

“Eleanor,” David said, “there is something you need to understand. Nearly every freshman is away from home for the first time. Nearly every freshman is full of fear and anxiety just like you. Everything you are feeling is completely normal and you can and will move past it, Repeat that.”

Eleanor repeated his words, though in a meek and unsure way, “N-Nearly every freshman is away from home for the f-first time. Nearly every freshman is full of f-fear and anxiety just like m-me. Everything I am feeling is completely normal and I c-can and w-will move past it,”

“Say it again.”

This time, the stutter was gone and her voice was more even. “Nearly every freshman is away from home for the first time. Nearly every freshman is full of fear and anxiety just like me. Everything I am feeling is completely normal and I can and will move past it,”

“One more time”

Now her voice was filled with confidence and she smiled as she spoke, “Nearly every freshman is away from home for the first time. Nearly every freshman is full of fear and anxiety just like me. Everything I am feeling is completely normal and I CAN and WILL move past it,”

“Very good.” David said, “Feel better?”

“Much,” she answered, with a confident grin and a gleam in her eyes. “Thank you, David, I am so grateful”,

“You’re welcome, but I didn’t do anything. You had everything you needed all along.” As David said this, he noticed that Eleanor had gotten up from the chair and kneeled on the floor in front of him.

“You listened, and I am SO grateful” she said, a smile coming on to her face that reminded David of when his brother saw lemon merengue pie, complete with lip licking. Before he could contemplate what that meant, Eleanor’s hands were on the fly of his pants, undoing them. By the time he could understand why, it was too late-she had liberated his penis and inserted it in her mouth, and then nothing else mattered.,,

The few parts of David’s mind that still functioned registered nothing but shock. Eleanor Graham, who dressed like it was 40 degrees outside, who could barely stand a handshake was sucking his cock! He hadn’t hypnotized her, asked her or even brought up a remotely related subject, but here he was and there she was. Even more shocking, she was incredible at it. The feeling was so great he couldn’t speak clearly, only grunting and moaning in joy. He had had over a dozen blowjobs over the course of last year, but this one was miles ahead of any of them. Somehow she knew exactly what to do to draw out his pleasure; lick, suck, tickle his balls with her fingers. What was more, she was deep throating him without the slightest appearance of gagging and she was enjoying it. His mind had lost all sense of time but the clock on the wall stated that almost ten minutes had passed, but he was only about to cum now. She looked up at him with a glint in her eyes that indicated that she would be smiling if her mouth wasn’t full and gave him a thumbs up-she understood. He said “I’M COMING, I’M COMING, I’MMMMMMM COMMMMMMINNNNNNNG!!!!!” and come he did, right down her throat, harder than any prior experience save for the three-way with Kat and Beth. Yet another shock occurred-she swallowed every drop, again unbidden.

It took David another minute after that for his mind to return to enough functionality to form a complete sentence. He looked down at the beautiful, kneeling, astonishing girl and exclaimed “WHAT WAS THAT!?”

Eleanor looked up at him and responded, quizzically “An expression of gratitude?”

“After that it should be ME who is grateful to YOU! I told you I didn’t do anything for you. Especially not something deserving of THAT!”

“You listened. You supported. That was enough.”

David was very confused. He needed to get to the bottom of this, which meant that Eleanor would need to as well. “No, it wasn’t. Ellie-Vator, drop down.”

Like most people triggered into trance, Eleanor’s eyes slid shut and her upper body started to slump forward. Unlike most people, however, she was kneeling, so her body slumped farther forward than usual, almost to the point where her head touched the floor. “Ground floor, programming and obedience,” she muttered. David thought she looked like she was kneeling in prayer, an unpleasant thought considering what she had just been “worshipping”,

David commanded her. “Eleanor, sit up straight and open your eyes, but remain completely relaxed.” She obeyed, and he looked into her beautiful eyes, somehow even deeper and lovelier in their blankness. He was glad the subliminal video had installed the trigger already. If he had to hypnotize her the normal way, she might have hypnotized him from looking at her gorgeous eyes for too long. She was already deep enough to accept his intelligence tricks and a few more repetitions of the freshmantra, but there was a lot more to do with her mind. He needed to take her deeper, and the trigger he had picked inspired the perfect way to do so. “Eleanor, where are you?” he asked

“I,,,don’t...know” she said softly, blank eyes looking around as much as they could, as the rest of her body remained still.

“I’ll tell you.” he explained. “You are in an elevator. But this is a special elevator, where you can be perfectly safe and comfortable and relax as much as you want. It is an Ellie-Vator, because it is only for you and there is no room inside it for anything else except you and my voice. Does that sound good?”

“Yesss...it...doessss.” A dopey-looking smile was starting to form.

“Right now, your Ellie-Vator is on the tenth floor. The number 10 is displayed in front of you, Soon, your Ellie-Vator will descend. As you go down, you will say the number as it changes and become more and more relaxed with each one, and this will make you feel better and better. Are you ready for your Ellie-Vator to descend?”

“Yessssssssssssssssss” she sighed. Her hands were folded in her lap.

“What comes after 10 going down?”

“Nine”

“And then?”

“Eight”

“And then?”

“Sseven.” From this point she said the numbers without prompt, her speech slurring more as she went and her dreamy smile growing wider. “Sssssix, Fffffffive, Ffffffffffffourrrrrrr, Thrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Twooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne,”

“Eleanor, you haven’t finished yet. What comes after one?”

“Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooo.” She was so relaxed her head lolled over and he had to order her to straighten it.

Now seeing that she was deep enough to work with, David continued “Eleanor, remove your blouse.” Eleanor was more resistant than he suspected, even at such a depth. Her mind fought with her orders over every button, even refastening two. It took her seven minutes to finally get the garment off. David would have admired her resolve, if he didn’t want to admire her body more. He could not get her to go farther; when he ordered her to remove her skirt, her hands moved towards the fastenings but quickly returned to their previous position, and when he ordered her to remove her bra, they didn’t move at all. Seeing that David would have to take her deeper than he felt comfortable with doing to make her comply, he gave up and accepted that this was as much of her as he was going to see (tonight anyway). What he had gotten her to reveal was still quite nice, a healthy, firm torso with little fat and good muscle tone. However, her bra was the least attractive he had ever seen (later research on the model revealed that that was intentional-the bra was designed to make the breasts it covered look as unflattering as possible). He took the requisite pictures for the dossier (all other necessary information she had freely given except for breast size and sexual history). “Eleanor, are you a virgin? Remember, there is no room for lies in the Ellie-Vator so you must answer truthfully.”

“Yessssssss” she answered “Father... says... important... to... save... self... marriage... not... meaningless... else... slut”.

“And what about ‘expressions of gratitude’?”

“Not... really... sex... and... have... good... reason.”

“How many ‘expressions’ have you performed?”

“Counting... you... 21.” This explained most of it, David thought, picking his jaw off the floor. Eleanor’s mind had concluded that blowjobs were a loophole in her father’s prohibition (though he doubted the man would agree if he knew) and fully embraced it, while still being completely resistant to anything else (though there was no explanation for her incredible skill). Still, the idea of her not considering herself a slut despite blowing more than a score of men seemed unbelievable.

“What about simple contact?” David asked.

“Father... says... important... no... touch,,, no... peek... else... slut...”

David was in a bind. Eleanor’s mind was very fragile. The slightest hardship, particularly of a sexual nature, could scare her back home for good. Sexual hardships would not be hard to find for someone as inexperienced and sexually naïve as Eleanor. The “expressions of gratitude” were a short-term solution at best, inevitably she would find someone that it was not enough for and... David didn’t even want to think about the next part. However, her own walls meant he would have to take her very deep very fast (something he would not do for risk of accidental damage) or continue to see her for weeks if not months (which would ruin his one-and-done reputation) in order to fix her issues. He figured the latter was also a non-starter because it would draw too much attention. It wasn’t like he... was... her... BOYFRIEND!

That was the answer! Getting her with the right guy would solve all of her problems. If he couldn’t stay around her to use her trigger, he could turn someone else into one. He would program Eleanor to gradually lose her inhibitions the more time she spent with him. While it would be considerably faster than her mind would have moved on its own, it would still be slow enough to be assumed to be a natural progression. The crucial factor would be the “Right” guy since, by the end of the plan, Eleanor would likely be madly in love with whoever he was, and David didn’t want to risk her vulnerable heart being broken if he picked wrong. David decided to get Eleanor’s opinion on the matter. “Eleanor, if you had no choice but to lose your virginity, is there a man on campus who you would not mind losing it to?”

“Yessss,” she said, her cheeks becoming a little bit flushed with arousal and her smile becoming a little less goofy. “James...Marks” David couldn’t believe his luck. James was a friend of his, and was strong, kind and handsome. What was more, James had a pathological hatred of anyone who would harm a woman, stemming from an incident involving his older sister that he refused to give details about (David respected his privacy). Even better, James already was interested in Eleanor, for a reason he assumed was the same and was about to confirm.

“Eleanor, have you ‘expressed gratitude’ toward James?”

“Yessss...Last...before...you”

“And what did he do to earn it?”

“Saved...me...from...mugger” Every time he forced her mind to think about James, her pretty face grew redder. This was perfect. Eleanor had a heroic image of James which David knew was backed up by reality. Combined with their now-certified mutual attraction, he was sure that they would be a very stable couple. All he had to do was make her open to acting on that attraction, and the way she had emphasized the word “important” more than “father”, in her previous answers gave him a way to convince her.

“Eleanor,” said David “I am going to tell you something very important. There is nothing a parent should want more than their child to be happy. Repeat that.”

“There...is...nothing...a...parent...should...want...more...than...their...child...to be...happy.”

“Again until I tell you to stop.”

“There...is...nothing...a...parent...should...want...more...than...their...child...to be...happy. There...is...nothing...a...parent...should...want...more...than...their...child...to be...happy.” After a few repetitions, her voice became clearer as she spoke, “There is nothing a parent should want more than their child to be happy. There is nothing a parent should want more than their child to be happy. There is nothing a parent should want more than their child to be happy.” After twenty repetitions, he stopped her and continued.

“Every time you see James, the restrictions your parents told you to follow will become quieter and less important. What I just told you, remind me again?” The mesmerized maiden said it without hesitation, and he kept going. “That will become louder and more important. Any touch between you and James will increase this effect more. It is important that the more time you spend with James, the more you will understand how much he cares about you, and you will feel yourself becoming more confident knowing that you have him and me in your corner unconditionally. After every date with James, you will find a way to tell me about it that feels natural, and he is not aware of. This is important, but not as important as the other things. It is important that If James asks you out again...” James had told him that he asked her out after the rescue and the “expression of gratitude,” but she left without giving him an answer. “you will answer the way you want to, not taking the opinions of your parents or anyone else into account. Eleanor, if James asks you out again, what will your answer be?” David finished, though he already knew what she would say.

“YES!!” Eleanor practically screamed, her voice so clear it didn’t sound like she was in trance at all. If David didn’t know that Eleanor was a virgin, he would have guessed that she had orgasmed just then. He noticed that her face was flushed to the color of cherries, and she was rubbing her thighs together. The shy sweetheart was probably hornier than she had ever been in her life (most likely due to her having to think of James so much). He couldn’t let her leave in this condition, but her fear and inexperience left him with one way to mitigate it.

“Eleanor, I helped you a lot, didn’t I?” he said, standing up so his crotch was eye level with her kneeling form.

“Yes...you...did”

“So you should feel grateful to me, shouldn’t you?”

“Grateful” The wow-that-looks-so-delicious smile returned to her face as her blank eyes sparkled a bit. Her hands reached out for his quickly hardening cock, which he never put away, and...

David didn’t think it possible, but this blowjob was even better than her previous one. He attributed that to her arousal and the fact that a hypnotized person has laser-like focus on any task. She managed to get him to last fifteen minutes this time, but her rhythm was a little bit off. Her mouth was open as he came, causing some of it to hit her face, but she immediately licked up what she could, once again unbidden. Her face and body were now back to normal. David wiped off the rest of his spurtings with a tissue, ordered her to put her blouse back on (which she did much faster than when she removed it and looked at the clock, which read 9:25. Time for final instructions.

“Eleanor, it is important that you no longer want to perform ‘expressions of gratitude’ unless it would be for someone you would want to do it anyway.” He knew that that category began and ended with James. He could have exempted himself, but it wasn’t fair to his friend, no matter how talented the girl’s mouth was. “Do you understand?”

“Yesssssss” she said. The dreamy smile was back.

“Eleanor, close your eyes. The next time I say ‘zero’ the Ellie-Vator will begin to rise. You will count the floors as it does, becoming more awake and aware with each number. Three seconds after you reach the number 10, the doors of the Ellie-Vator will open and you will exit into full alertness. You will leave all memories of the Ellie-Vator within it, but keep all of the important things in the back of your mind. What you will remember is a pleasant conversation that made you feel very good and confident, and in which James’s name was brought up several times.” He watched the flush return to her face, but not enough to warrant suspicion. “Do you understand?”

“Yesssssss”

“Excellent. Zero”

Without hesitation, Eleanor counted. “Onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne, Twooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Thrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Ffffffffffffourrrrrrr, Fffffffive, Sssssix” As he expected, her voice got clearer as her mind rose out of trance. “Sseven, Eight, Nine, Ten.” After the last number she opened her eyes and blinked a few times. “WOW!” she said, smiling broadly. “I haven’t felt this good since my parents said I could come here! Thank you so much!”

“As I keep telling everyone, I didn’t do anything, You had what you needed the whole t—” The last word got caught in his throat as the conservative cutie shot up to trap him in an embrace with a strength he didn’t expect. As she could scarcely manage a handshake earlier, this was significant progress, which he chocked up to having “hug” replace “blowjob” in her mind as thanks gesture of choice. While the hug was quite chaste and she had just drained him minutes ago, he was already starting to harden again. He was glad he had taken that compulsion out of her pretty little head. One more of her sensational “expressions of gratitude” would have broken his will against breaking hers. “Look what time it is. You need to get back to your dorm, don’t you?”

Eleanor broke off the hug and looked at the clock. “Oh, you’re right! I must have lost track of time!” she said, eyes sparkling with assertiveness and a determined, confident smile. David could tell that she was on the right track as he opened the door for her. “Tell James I said hi and thanks again!” as she left.

David followed her out of his room and watched her walk down the hall towards the elevators. Eleanor almost appeared to be dancing with an imaginary partner (and he knew exactly who her mental partner was). The words to his mother’s favorite song “Walking on Sunshine” popped into his head as he watched her joyfully glide down the hallway. He almost saw her posture relax a bit as the elevator doors opened. “Don’t it feel good, indeed” he thought as she disappeared inside the elevator. “For her, for me, and very soon for James” he said to himself as he went back inside. By the time he had closed the door, his phone was out of his pocket and calling James. “Hi James”

“Hi, David, What’s up?” answered James.

“Remember Eleanor Graham?”

“She’s pretty hard to forget”

“So you told me.” said David with a laugh. “She was my tutoring client tonight. We got to talking and your name came up.”

“Is that so?” asked James.

“She said she was overwhelmed that night which is why she didn’t give you an answer. She was unsure what she wanted.”

“UNSURE?! Did I not tell you what HAPPENED?” The unspoken answer to this question was “Several Times.”

“Yes, but you were the first person to show interest in her since she got to Berkeley. Back home she knew everybody and the difference was confusing but...”

“How could ANYONE be confused after THAT?” James was now himself confused, as he had been that day (understandably).

“LET ME FINISH!” shouted David impatiently. “She has made up her mind now. If you ask her again, she’ll say yes. I guarantee it.”

“I’ll hold you too that.” James said sarcastically. Not only did he trust his friend, but he was internally jumping for joy upon learning that the object of his desire was interested in him as well,

“Over 200 people back up my guarantees, including Eleanor as of tonight. Trust me.”

“You’ve twisted my arm. I’ll ask her out when I feel like it.” What he meant (David knew) was “I can’t wait to ask her out!” “Night, buddy”

“Goodnight, James” said David, hanging up and returning the phone to his pocket. The two of them would be very happy together, and it was a mitzvah (one of his favorites) to be a matchmaker. He figured he had enough time before Regina made rounds to read the section about her.

Section D: Your Secondary Asset: Regina Abernathy
Part 1-General Asset Information: Regina Abernathy has been assigned as your personal Secondary Asset. You are responsible for her well-being and she will protect you from suspicion and funnel clients within thrall parameters to you. You will be able to trigger her and once in trance she will do anything you tell her to.

Part 2-Specifics to Ms. Abernathy: Because I do not control you, I have made special arrangements in Regina’s mind. The programming that I have given her cannot be changed by you (though you can add more so long as it does not contradict what is already there). This includes use of her trigger-If you cultivate another secondary asset (see Advanced Activities) you will not be able to give her access. In addition, Regina is addicted to her programming-if you do not trigger her and reenforce it at least once per week, she will eventually go insane. While Regina is in trance (which she knows as the Wonderful Relaxed State), she is incapable of doing anything besides breathing without being commanded to-including orgasming. Regina’s programming is self-reenforcing whenever she is prompted to repeat part of it, as detailed in the next section.

Part 3 - Programming Prompts

David realized that Malcolm had put him in a position where he had no choice but to keep Regina enslaved-since otherwise she would be driven mad. He hoped he could live with himself. David’s clock said 9:50. Since Regina’s room was opposite his at one end of the hall, she would invariably reach him either first or last when making rounds, and if it were first tonight, she would have knocked by now. He peeked out his door, and there she was, about to cross the lounge (halfway through). David had to make Regina aware whenever he had a client, so she would always make sure said client had left. He wondered why Regina always dressed to show off her incredible body, yet flew into a rage whenever she caught someone ogling it. She was currently wearing pajama shorts that accentuated her lovely legs and amazing ass. On top was a flannel pajama top, so tight that every contour of her arms and torso was displayed and made it clear that she was not wearing a bra. He figured he had five minutes before she reached him so he slipped into his pajamas and brushed his teeth at the bathrooms next to that end of the hall. He was leaving the bathroom when she reached his door.

“Lights Out, David. I hope you sent your client home!” Regina said, just quiet enough not to be considered a shout.

“She left at 9:30. She has an RA of her own to not upset.”

“Oh, I must have seen her leaving from my window!”

“If she had curly black hair and conservative clothes, that was her.”

“She did indeed. Although she was practically skipping as she left. It’s not like you give grades so there’s no reason she shouldbethathappy...” Regina’s voice trailed off as her eyes glazed over and her mouth curled into a dreamy smile. “Unless you’re just as good as they say you are!” she said with a happier tone than David thought her capable of. The goofy look was gone from her face as soon as it appeared.

David believed that he saw her mind fighting with her programming. Unlike Eleanor, whose will had lost one battle but won the next two. Regina’s had surrendered without a fight. He said, faking embarrassment “Guilty as charged!” as he walked back to his door and entered.

“Thought so. I asked some of the other RA’s if they knew anyone who needed tutoring. Got a couple names I’ll send you tomorrow.” she said, with an enthusiasm David guessed was programmed in. “if there’s nothing else, then good night.” she said, turning towards her own room.

David turned around, tablet in his hands, the page of Programming Prompts up (though she couldn’t see it) “Wait. One last thing.” She turned towards him, but before she could ask what else he needed, he said “R.A., Relax Absolutely” and whatever she was going to say no longer mattered, and neither did anything else.

Regina’s eyes had closed and her head had slumped forward, like anyone else. David stared at her gorgeous form in repose for a few seconds, but before he could order her back to her room, her eyes opened back up and her head snapped back up as she exclaimed “Ready to Accommodate”, in the same just-short-of-shout volume she had displayed earlier, only filled with joy. Her pupils were so dilated her eye color was barely discernible and her goofy smile was so wide it looked painful. The whole thing reminded David of the Joker’s victims from the first Burton Batman film, and he found that unsettling. It was mind-boggling that someone could be taken deep enough to come out the other end into a “waking trance” without even being ordered, with a voice that didn’t trail one bit. And Malcolm had only worked on Regina’s mind for a maximum of eighty minutes.

“Let me in to your room, Regina” David said.

“Yes, Master!” she said excitedly, as if it was something she had wanted to do and just been given permission. David followed her inside and closed the door behind him, staring at the large room (the same size as the standard doubles, so nearly twice the size of his own) and then at its sexy occupant, who looked like she wanted to beg him to command her just so she could obey it. He opened his tablet and read the first prompt.

“Regina, strip your clothes off. When you finish, play with your tits until I tell you to stop.” He waited for an eager “Yes Master” before continuing. “Regina, what happens when you go under?”

Regina answered, “Whenever Master lets me enter the wonderful relaxed state, all of my pleasurable memories from it will fuse together and flood my mind like a wave, washing away any thoughts of resistance and suspicion that may have accumulated.” She matched what was written word-for-word, with a tone that seemed to David as if she was giving a presentation on how obedient she was.

David scrolled the tablet over, to the translation of what she had said, “Her trigger acts as reinforcement of her obedience”. At that moment, Regina had unbuttoned her pajama top enough to free her magnificent mammaries, and when they popped out, so did David’s eyes. They were even more incredible than he had imagined, so perfect that he pinched himself to make sure this was real. The sight caused him to stumble a little and when he said “Good Girl” she squealed from the programmed orgasm and stumbled as well. “Those words give you an orgasm?” he asked the rapt redhead.

“Only if I hear them after saying a truth, Master.”

“Good to know. Moving on...Regina, who do you see?”

“Nothing exists in the wonderful relaxed state except myself, Master, pleasure and obedience unless Master says otherwise.” Regina’s excited monotone chirped.

This translated to “While in trance, Regina cannot perceive the presence of anyone except her Master(s) unless they are pointed out, or think about anything unless commanded to. However, if she knows someone in or out of trance, she will remember prior interactions, but they must be pointed out each time.” “Regina, what does my voice mean?”

“Only Master’s voice can be heard in the wonderful relaxed state, so I must trust it completely. Only Master’s voice can send me to the wonderful relaxed state, so I want to obey it.”

Subtitle: “She will do anything you ask in trance, without hesitation.” By this point she was naked, and her self-molestation had already hardened her nipples. He gave her another “Good girl”, and after the requisite squeal of delight, continued “Regina, what makes the wonderful relaxed state so wonderful?”

“The wonderful relaxed state is made from all possible pleasure from both my waking and sleeping selves. Inside the wonderful relaxed state, release requires command, outside it is impossible. However, this goes unnoticed because my waking self has no desire for sexual relations due to how badly my last relationship ended.”

It was already stated that Regina required orders to orgasm, but the part about her ex-boyfriend was news to David, and he decided to ask her about it at some point. He also figured programming her to reject companionship was logical, as a new boyfriend would inevitably ask questions about how deferential she was to an underclassman and the constant rehearsed-sounding excuses she would be programmed to give. “Regina, why are you so eager to obey?”

“The wonderful relaxed state is made of pleasure, thus anything that occurs within it is pleasurable. I want to stay in the wonderful relaxed state more than anything else. I will do whatever is required for Master to allow me to enter the wonderful relaxed state, Obeying Master’s commands now and later is the greatest pleasure and an assurance of the greatest pleasure at the same time,”

David knew without looking what this one meant-Regina’s addiction to her programming, which he had no choice but to keep enabling. This whole exercise was demeaning to both of them (mostly her), and he was starting to feel pity for the helpless, mindless beauty along with sexual desire. At least there was only one left. “Regina, what happens when you wake up?

“Whenever I leave the wonderful relaxed state, all memories of it remain there until Master allows me to return. I will believe whatever Master tells me occurred and ignore all evidence to the contrary.” Fortunately, Malcolm didn’t say he had to reinforce all of the “Truths” each time, and David figured this one was the easiest to remember, since it was the most self-explanatory.

David looked at his sex toy (with all the restrictions, “slave” didn’t feel right). She had been fondling herself for nearly fifteen minutes, and would probably be lactating if she could, “Good girl, Regina. You can stop playing with your tits now.”

Regina’s hands left her breasts and moved to her pussy as it came. She shouted “YES, MASTER. THANK YOU, MASTER.”

David decided to help her gain a little bit of autonomy. He didn’t think these things would contradict anything Malcolm had put in her head. “Regina, when you are awake you will find your memory and focus better whenever you are studying or in class. Whenever I point someone out to you while in the wonderful relaxed state, you will immediately say ‘Hi’ to them. Finally, whenever someone comes on or in your body, you will have an orgasm of equal intensity”. As he said this, he took off his pajama bottoms and underwear. “Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master. Thank you, Master.”

“Good. Now suck my cock. And let me squeeze your tits while you do it.” Regina was on her knees at the end of the first sentence, and her mouth was already too full to say “Yes, Master” when she would have.

While Regina did a good enough job, deep throating and swallowing without prompt or hesitation, her skill paled in comparison to Eleanor’s, and David blew his load after only six minutes. David attributed that to the fact that Eleanor’s genuine enthusiasm was for the act itself, whereas Regina’s programmed enthusiasm was for being commanded to perform it. Regina’s extensive programming meant that she had the exact same amount of desire to do everything commanded of her, because she was commanded to do it, so her enthusiasm plateaued automatically. A high plateau, but a plateau, nonetheless. Even getting to squeeze the bountiful boobs of his plaything could not close the gap.

When David came, Regina did as well, leaving a small stain on the carpet. David ordered her to stand up so he could bury his face in her incredible cleavage. They felt soft yet firm, like a good pillow, but he knew that sleeping on them was a nonstarter. Regina, bend over the bed. I’m gonna take you from behind. Make all the noise you need to but keep it at a normal volume.”

“Yes, Master.” Once again, Regina was already moving into position before he finished speaking, the globes of her ass displayed for his use. David removed his T-shirt and thrust right in.

Because David would not take his clients in positions they were not comfortable with (and would not take them so deep that they could not resist), the number of times he had done it doggy style could be counted on one hand. However only one of them (coincidentally the only woman he believed had a better ass than the one he was currently grabbing) showed more enthusiasm than Regina. Her legs curled upward to hold him in as he thrust, squealing with every movement. Of course, it was impossible to tell how much of it came from her own desires and how much came from the programmed enjoyment. When he came, she did as well, writhing on the bed and nearly tripping him. As he stared at her ass, he knew exactly what would happen next. “Regina, have you ever had a cock in your ass?”

“Only once, Master. It was uncomfortable and demeaning and Brandon had said he only going to do me from behind but tricked me. It was part of the reason why I ended things with him.” Regina said, rolling over to look at her Master. David was a little surprised at how candid she was being, no matter how much she was programmed to trust him and how difficult it was for a hypnotized person to lie.

Anal sex was also something David had only done once (with Wendy Barrie, the one with the greatest ass). He doubted Brandon had bothered to lube beforehand (particularly since it had been a surprise) but he hoped the combined cum on his penis would suffice. “What would you say if I told you I wanted to put MY cock in your ass?”

“It does not matter what I would say, Master. The pleasure I get from obeying your commands outweighs any other concerns.” Regina said without emotion. She somehow sensed that this was insufficient for her Master and continued “However, I will say that my waking self would object vehemently to that position as well as the other two we have done, but even more so. She hates being demeaned.”

“TOO BAD!” David shouted. “Turn over and take it!”

“Yes, Master” Regina said. The smile never left her face, and she obeyed without hesitation.

David rode her ass hard, clutching her breasts for balance. Unlike the last two times, he was enjoying it less, (though the tightness made him ejaculate inside her anyway). He realized that, despite the fact that Regina couldn’t help but enjoy this, he was still violating at least part of her. After he pulled out, he said “Regina, I am sorry. What position do you prefer.”

“You are my Master and I want to obey you. There is nothing to apologize for. My preference is whatever Master desires, but my waking self likes to be on her back or with the partner on his, licking her breasts.” Throughout the entire conversation, Regina’s tone never changed except when she was saying “Yes, Master.” This was only her third time in trance, and she was already starting to dissociate.

“Lay down on the bed, Regina. That’s what we’re doing now.”

“Yes, Master!” This time, he could actually tell the difference in tone.

Regina squealed with glee as David licked, suckled and fondled her beautiful boobs as he thrust in and out of her. Then she rolled over and he watched them bounce with every movement as she rode him. This went on for three more rotations before he was erect enough to orgasm again (they had been busy for a while, after all). She was on top when they came, which caused her to collapse on top of him, melons covering his face. As enjoyable as that was, David quickly pushed her off before he suffocated (though, if that was what killed him, he would definitely die happy!) David watched her pant from their exertion, and he was getting tired too. He had indulged himself enough, but then he looked at her heaving chest again and decided on one last indulgence. “Regina, time for a tit-fucking” This was something he had NEVER done before, and never even bothered to ask-only one of his clients had breasts which came close to Regina’s, and she was gay, so it was a nonstarter.

Regina was too exhausted to say “Yes, Master” immediately, so by the time she did, David was already straddling her belly and placing his cock between her cleavage. The tip just peeked out the other end. Regina held her tits and repeatedly pushed them together, and despite all of the coming he had done tonight between her and Eleanor, he quickly found himself ready to spurt once more. His seed went straight into Regina’s face, but she licked up as much as she could. Unfortunately (depending on your point of view), this triggered yet another orgasm in Regina, causing her body to shudder and her tits to jiggle around his cock, getting him hard all over again. Afraid of never being able to leave her jugs (or even wanting to), he pulled out just before he came, spraying all over her abdomen. NOW they were finished, but Regina was a mess and couldn’t be left that way. David remembered that Regina couldn’t get through a shower in trance unless he was talking her through it, so it was time for more programming. “Regina, put your pajamas back on and get into bed as though you were asleep.”

“Yes, Master.” She paid no heed to her cum-coated upper body and sweat-coated entire body.

“In a minute, I am going to leave the room and close your door. Thirty seconds after that, you will wake up. You will not remember anything that occurred after seeing me in the hall. You will believe that you simply went to sleep until just now, believing that you had a wet dream and it forced you awake. You will realize you need a shower, but your mind will not dwell on how you got dirty or what the dirt on you is. You will shower, dry off, put on clean pajamas, and go back to sleep until you would wake up in the morning. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master”

“Regina, what happens when you wake up?

“Whenever I leave the wonderful relaxed state, all memories of it remain there until Master allows me to return. I will believe whatever Master tells me occurred and ignore all evidence to the contrary.”

“Good Girl,” She came again. He bent over and kissed her on the lips, but she pushed her tongue down his throat and the kiss became so hot he had to pull away or they would need to start all over again. He left her and went to the door. As he turned out the light and exited, he looked back and said “Goodnight, Regina.”

“Goodnight, Master”

TO BE CONTINUED...