The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Everyone in it is 18+ and everyone outside should be as well. Nobody ever writes about how steep a learning curve hypno-hunting has.

Spellbinders Saga

By Arthur N. Owen

Volume I: Chance of a Lifetime; Chapter 3: Leading the Blind

David Wilson sat down on a bench at the mall, tired and frustrated. He looked at the “Hunting” section from his tablet, hoping for more help.

Section C: Hunting

  • Part 1-Expectations: Hunting, in this sense, means seeking out women within parameters, and enthralling them. These women, once processed will count towards your quota. You are permitted to hunt in your territory, the Berkeley campus, and the mall, which is neutral and unclaimed. Do not hunt anywhere else without talking with me first, as you may be intruding on another asset’s territory. As you are not in your element, you must be more cautious about discovery, not just by other people, but by the security apparatus.
  • Part 2-Cautionary Information
    1. The same parameters apply here as they did with tutoring, age, looks, etc.
    2. Make sure that no one can see you when you hypnotize someone, or take her to a secluded place to do so.
    3. Some of your targets may have already been claimed by a rival Controller or another of my assets. If you discover this is the case, leave them alone.
    4. Do not attempt to hypnotize anyone within 20 feet of a security employee, EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT LOOKING AT YOU!
    5. If you wish to hypnotize help with this endeavour, that is at your own discretion, but Regina is not suited for this work.

All this told him was what not to do, not what to do. The only other help Malcolm had given him was a small hypnotic focus device, which he had proved the effectiveness of with Hogan. He referred to it as a “hypno-coin” because it was the size and shape of a silver dollar (though twice as heavy). When illuminated, a rainbow-colored spiral appeared on its surface, like the back of a CD. It was too small to hypnotize crowds, but it worked perfectly well against single targets.

Unfortunatley, the only hunting experience David had was a few childhood games of Laser Tag and paintball, along with the old Looney Tunes cartoons. He was rarely not the first one tagged out in the former, and figured that the latter would be little help (there wasn’t a “season” to fight over, no one’s life was at risk and he hoped he wasn’t foolish enough to fall for such pranks).

His first attempt at hunting had so far gone dismally. The first person he approached caught his reflection in the window display she was looking at and he had to back off. The second found her boyfriend just as he was about to corner her. He successfully hypnotized the third person, only to find out that she was only seventeen and a half years old. Even though he was hunting and not fishing, he had to “throw the little ones back”. Number four was also shy of her eighteenth birthday, but only by a week, so he figured “close enough” since neither he nor Malcolm had any intention of doing anything with her before then. He then ordered her to follow him to the fire staircase that no one but employees used (thankfully it did not lock). The processing portion was a lot easier. He took pictures of her with his camera phone, then copied her driver’s license (almost everything he needed for the dossier was there) and asked her what wasn’t on it. Seven minutes later she was on her way, none the wiser. He wanted to pick up three thralls today, but after almost four hours at the mall, he had only gotten one. After her, he had to ditch number five when a security guard crossed their paths, and number six ended up at the bathrooms, which were too crowded to do anything with.

Tonight was Yom Kippur. Classes were cancelled because of the holiday (with so many Jews between faculty and students it made little sense). Regina had taken advantage of the long weekend to travel to Sausalito (as far as she knew; Malcolm had really programmed her to travel into his bed). Even though David wasn’t very religious, he figured whatever deity existed would disapprove of his activities during such a holy day (if He didn’t already disapprove of the whole endeavor outright), and he wanted to get in a “last meal” before the fast kicked in. This meant that he had to leave the mall by 5:00, two hours from now. He needed a new approach and suddenly he heard an argument coming from GAP.

One of the two people was the male assistant manager, vainly attempting to calm down an attractive Hispanic woman who looked to be about 25. The woman was very belligerent and switched between English and Spanish without warning. David knew the signs. His paternal uncle, Jacob, was such an incorrigible alcoholic that he and his brother had nicknamed him “Drunkle” (though not to his or their father’s faces). All the times his father had brought Drunkle Jacob home from a bender or an arrest had given him the ability to spot an inebriated person a mile away, and that is exactly what this woman was.

Jacob Wilson, due to his alcoholism, was very cynical. The only thing he had ever told his nephews that made much sense was “If people want something or someone to disappear, and it does, they won’t care how or why.” Clearly the assistant manager wanted the drunken woman to “disappear” and David could use that to his advantage.

He rushed up between the two and said, facing the woman, “Excuse me, ma’am, I just came from the bar downstairs.” The mall really did have a bar, nestled between the cannabis bakery and vape emporium, and David correctly assumed she had come from there. “You left something behind and the bartender asked me to get you and bring you back.” The woman, too drunk to notice the odd circumstances, followed him out of the store. The manager shrugged and moved on to the next person who wanted to speak to him.

The woman did not realize that David was leading her into the emergency staircase instead of the more public one next to the fountain. David was already pulling the hypno-coin out of his pocket. He moved so he could take advantage of the stairwell’s lighting to show the spiral and started to move the coin back and forth in front of his drunken captive. Her eyes were following it instantly. “You must be soooo tired and stressed, you don’t want to think, just watch the pretty coin and you won’t have to.” The woman’s impaired consciousness made her an easy target, eyes starting to blink after less than a minute of induction. David switched to a circular motion with the coin before settling on a figure 8. He moved his hand holding the coin upwards as he traced, forcing his victim to look upwards as well, straining her mind further. “The pretty coin is all you want to look at, isn’t it.”

“Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.” she said. David had noticed that a hypnotized person will fall into their mother tongue, as it takes less thought for them to use.

“So it’s all you can look at, isn’t it”

“Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.”

“So if you can’t see the coin, you will immediately close your eyes because you don’t want to look at anything else.” David stopped the figure 8 motions and then slowly brought the coin down in a straight line. Her eyes followed it down. He moved the coin to the spot just below where their eyes met, then closed his hand while snapping the fingers of his other one, saying the word “Sleep”. The woman’s eyes fluttered shut and her head slumped forward. “Another one bites the dust” David thought.

David soon learned his drunken new thrall was named Consuela. He also learned everything on her license (including that said license had been suspended for DWI until the previous week) and that she had a mole on her left breast and gave adequate fellatio. He gave her the trigger “Consuela Controlled” and some programming to make alcoholic beverages taste bad and sent her on her way. As he left the stairwell, two employees came near and entered it, meaning he had to choose a new base in the mall.

David would find a secluded spot that made a good permanent base. It was a long-abandoned maintenance alcove that curved, making things on one end unable to be seen at the other end. It was near the centrally located fountain, which helped muffle sounds. He knew it was abandoned because of the layer of dust on the door. As he left his new “blind” he heard a woman screaming.

It was a beautiful woman, in her late 20’s, fancily dressed, haranguing a security guard on the opposite side of the fountain. “That diamond necklace belonged to my GRANDMOTHER!” she roared. “If you can’t find it, I’ll have my Daddy buy the mall and fire you and every other guard, since you OBVIOUSLY cannot do YOUR JOBS!” Clearly this was another woman who someone wanted to “disappear”. David noticed something next to his shoe and he looked down. It was a necklace, expensive-looking enough for the stunning socialite to explode over. How lucky can you get?

“Pardon me, but I couldn’t help overhearing you saying something about a missing necklace?” David said loudly, holding it up. The woman’s face lit up and she ran around the fountain towards him. The guard, relieved that she was no longer his problem, simply walked in the opposite direction as fast as he could without looking too eager to get away from the bratty babe. Uncle Jacob’s advice strikes again.

“Yes, that’s the necklace I lost. Give it back to me.” she said, more impatient than grateful. David couldn’t wait to teach her some manners.

David had the necklace displayed in his hand. It swung back and forth, the diamonds catching the light and reflecting it into its owner’s pretty brown eyes. Those eyes were following the necklace back and forth unbidden, her obsession with it making it impossible for her to look away. “Are you sure it is yours? Take a closer look.” David said as he took a few steps backwards towards his new base. The woman’s long legs were as heedless as her eyes and she followed the necklace and him without hesitation.

“Yes it’s mine. I recognize it.” she said, her voice growing soft.

“I believe you. It’s just such a beautiful necklace, so shiny and sparkly. You should keep a better eye on it and watch it very very closely. You don’t want to lose it again, do you?”

“Nnnnno. Not lose. So beautiful. Watch closely.” All of the emotion had drained from her pretty face. By this time they had reached the base and were out of sight from the rest of the mall.

David continued swinging the sparkling necklace and the woman continued watching it mindlessly, with eyes fully glazed over. At this point, it was more like the woman belonged to the necklace than the other way around. “You must have been so stressed when you couldn’t find your necklace, weren’t you?”

“Yessss. Stressssssssssed.”

“And now that you’ve found it, you are much more relaxed, aren’t you?”

“Relaxxxxxxxxxxxxed” she said with a smile.

“So actually wearing the necklace again will relax you even more, won’t it?”

“Yessssssssssssssss.”

“Good. I am going to put the necklace on you.” At these words she lowered her head so he could do so more easily. “And when I do, you will close your eyes and relax completely.” He unclasped the necklace and placed it around her neck, peeking at her cleavage as he did so. He refastened the necklace, and the moment he let go of it, her eyes slid shut (her head was already slumped forward so he could put the necklace on her). A wide smile grew on David’s face as he took in the entranced beauty before him. PLAYTIME!

Alyssa (as he learned was her name) was quickly moved into a receptive state by emphasizing gratitude towards David for finding her necklace. She “gratefully” took in all of the required programming and the new trigger (“Neck-Lyssa”), “gratefully” hiked up her dress to let him fuck her against the wall and “gratefully” sucked his cock (better than Consuela, but still not as good as Regina or Eleanor). He had her give him a “finder’s fee” of $100, cleaned up her mind and body and sent her on her way with a desire to make a big charitable donation (he didn’t care to who).

David took stock of the day. Almost six hours of hunting. Five failed captures. Four close calls with discovery. Three new thralls for Malcolm. Two blow jobs. One wall fucking. No reason left to stay at the mall. He exited and started the half-mile walk back to campus. Hunting was much more difficult than he expected, but the “game” he acquired today was worth the effort and he figured that he could do better next time.

TO BE CONTINUED...