The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Everyone in here is 18+ and everyone outside should be as well. The cop is based on the one from Sleepy Hypno’s stories.

Spellbinders Saga

By Arthur N. Owen

Volume I: Chance of a Lifetime; Chapter 4: Protect and Service

David Wilson was tired. All three of his classes today lined up to force him to eat each of his meals an hour earlier than he preferred. Well, he had a choice for the last one, but the building the class was in was right next to the main dining hall, so he figured, what the hell? As he entered the buffet line, James called out to him. David said “Hi” and noticed that James was looking very happy. His first date with Eleanor had been two nights ago, and this was the first time David had seen or heard of his friend since encouraging him to make said date. While Eleanor had already told him what had happened the morning after (as she had been programmed to do), he wanted to get James’s take on the night in question, which his friend was only too happy to provide.

“We’re both dependent on our folks for spending money, but mine are much more well off, so I paid for everything.” David knew James’s family was loaded-he lived in an apartment building they owned two blocks away from the campus, and his apartment was bigger than the average double dorm room-but James had never been anything but generous to those he liked. “I treated her like a princess! At the restaurant, I pulled her chair out. I listened to every word about her home and family. I let her pick the movie. She was actually leaning in to me by the time the movie was finished! That dumb romantic comedy was worth every boring minute to be with her.” David could tell that their relationship was progressing nicely.

“Not enough action and excitement for you?” mocked David. He and James had similar entertainment tastes-comics, action films, video games. It was why they became such fast friends the previous year.

“Don’t worry, the excitement is coming up.” said James. “I got her back to her dorm five minutes before curfew. I had to BEG the security guard to let me walk her to her room and say goodnight. I think she would have said no if Eleanor hadn’t given her puppy dog eyes.”

“Yeah, those baby blues of hers could stop an assassin” David half-joked. He still remembered how hard Eleanor’s beautiful eyes were to look away from. “Keep going”

“The moment the elevator doors closed, she was all over me! I tried to kiss her and then she forced my mouth open and grabbed my tongue with her lips. It was like she was trying to give my tongue a blowjob! It wasn’t a bad experience, just unusual.”

“Not for her.” David thought, as Eleanor had no frame of reference for sexual contact other than fellatio. The elevator must have reminded her of time in trance and set her off.

“She was in my mouth until we reached her floor. When we got to her room, she opened the door, then turned to me and said ‘You are amazing. This was the best night of my life. I am more grateful than you will ever understand.’ Her smile was so big and dazzling it would make my folks’ baby grand jealous. Then she looked at me like...like...”

“Like a huge platter of her favorite food was just put in front of her?” asked David, knowing exactly what had been on Eleanor’s mind.

“Now that you mention it, yes! Then she got on her knees and opened my pants and... I think you can guess what happened after that.”

“No, you only mentioned it DAILY for the last MONTH!” David was not exaggerating by much-James would wax about Eleanor’s talent ad nauseum. David would have grown bored with it if it weren’t for the fact that he could corroborate James’s compliments (not that he would tell him).

“Yeah, yeah. This one was better than the other one, or it would have been if she hadn’t had to cut it short. She stood up and gave me another kiss. This was ALSO even better than the last one.”

“And the fact that her mouth was full of your cum didn’t matter?”

“Her mouth could have been full of PEANUT BUTTER, and it wouldn’t have mattered.” David knew James had a severe peanut allergy, so he hoped his friend was kidding.

“So, you would have been okay with a Kiss of Anaphylactic Death?”

“I’d be dying in her arms, looking into her eyes, so I’d be dying happy. I am THAT whipped. Unfortunately, when I went back to the elevator, it was full of angry security guard. She practically threw me out of the building!”

David had heard all he needed to. Combined with Eleanor’s descriptions (which fully corroborated his account), he knew the two were head over heels for one another. He calculated that they would go all the way by Halloween, Veteran’s Day at the latest. “I wish you all the luck I can give you.” he said with a smile.

“I can’t thank you enough for the push.”

“Not interested.” David said, causing them both to laugh hysterically.

David was nearly trampled as he entered his dorm building. This was understandable, as he was coming back from dinner when most people were leaving for it. He entered the empty, waiting elevator and ascended to the fourth floor. As he exited the elevator, he heard a loud argument. He recognized one of the voices as Regina’s (having heard her yell at him and others frequently), but not the other, male voice. When he saw them in the hall, he saw who it belonged to: Brandon Lannister, the Berkeley Bears’ star linebacker, and Regina’s most recent ex-boyfriend.

While Regina needed little prompting to bad-mouth Brandon, she would not say much about any of her other relationships. Fortunately for David, Regina was incapable of refusing to answer his questions while in trance. Regina was a massive perfectionist, in her schoolwork, diet and exercise, rule of residency, and cleanliness of her room (the parts that she was not programmed to ignore, anyway). She was also a perfectionist when it came to boyfriends, attempting to fix them to her ideal. No straight single man would ever turn down someone with her looks, but eventually her desire to change them would outweigh their desire to bed her, and they gave up, with no one lasting longer than two months over her entire time at the college. While neither she nor her exes wanted any more to do with each other post-breakup, this did not decrease her desirability, as the next guy always believed he would be closer to her ideal and could keep her (and her body) with him.

Brandon was different. Like Regina, he had an ideal version of a mate in his mind and would force his partner(s) to conform to that. The four-month relationship was a battle of wills, each attempting to mold the other while avoiding getting molded themselves. Two weeks before the beginning of the semester, Brandon’s “missed target” caused things to come to a head. As soon as Brandon had pulled out of her, Regina let fly the loudest, longest, angriest rant she had ever spoken, up until Brandon had hit her. There was nothing more she wanted to say or hear after that. For the first time, Regina had given up, ending a relationship rather than making the other party want to. Not coincidentally, for the first time as well, her ex was not finished with her, as he was making abundantly clear now. While Regina’s revulsion from Brandon was genuine, the fact that she had been programmed to blame him for her current celibacy (as far as she knew) struck David as excessive.

At that moment, Brandon heard David’s footsteps and turned around. “YOU!” he said angrily.

“Hail Brandon of House Lannister!” David said. He was a huge “Game of Thrones” fan, and while there were plenty of Starks and Boltons at the college, and even a Tully (those with the last name “Aaron” spelt it differently than on the show), Brandon was the only Lannister he knew of.

“That got old before the first season ended.” groaned Brandon. “I hate that show.”

“He’s not kidding” added Regina, rolling her pretty eyes. “If I had a dollar for every one of his rants on the subject after someone made a joke like that, I could pay this year’s tuition. He wouldn’t let me watch the prequel series, and I loved the original show...” Regina looked beautiful as ever, wearing a miniskirt and a low-cut T-shirt, and displaying more than enough sexiness to remind Brandon of what he had lost.

“ENOUGH!!” roared Brandon. “There’s enough sex and intrigue right here that we don’t NEED that stupid show!”

“What are you talking about?” asked David.

“I saw you in her room two weeks ago. Regina was stripping for you. STRIPPING! Something which she said, AND I QUOTE, ‘is demeaning, exploitative, makes me feel insulted that you even brought it up and I wouldn’t be caught DEAD doing!’” Regina sheepishly pointed to her nose, indicating that she had indeed said those words. “You must have hypnotized her or something. It’s the only reason she would have left me!”

Regina burst out laughing, the first time David had ever seen her do so, so he joined in. “First of all, Brandon, you needed NO help whatsoever driving me away, and I hadn’t even MET David when that happened!” This was totally true; David had no interaction with Regina before the start of the semester, and she had broken up with Brandon before that. Malcolm also did not meet Regina before then either. “Second, David did not hypnotize me.” Also true-Malcolm had done it. “Furthermore, I don’t even remember him ever BEING in my room, let alone doing THAT in front of him!”

The last statement was technically true, but only because Regina no longer had full control over her memory. Regina also did not remember David’s penis being in her mouth, ass, tits, and pussy from both sides in addition to stripping, although all of these things had happened. David smiled inwardly thinking about all of the things that, to the best of people’s recollection, he “hadn’t” done. David, guessing the night in question, considered himself lucky that Brandon hadn’t watched the events for longer.

Brandon snapped back “I KNOW WHAT I SAW!”

“Well, Regina and I don’t. Why did you wait so long to ask her about it?”

Brandon turned red and said meekly, “She told the guard not to let me in the building. He wasn’t on duty today.”

Regina said “For good reason. What you did to me was off-campus and off-semester, so the school won’t do a damn thing, but I didn’t want anything to do with you then and I still don’t.”

David said. “Brandon, this is ridiculous. There’s no way that this will end positively for you. Regina is even less tolerant of your presence than before. You have no evidence, no witnesses, and the events you claim happened were weeks ago. Not to mention your rationale is so unbelievable you would get laughed out of the security office or the police precinct. And that’s if you’re wrong.”

“What if I’m right?” asked Brandon.

“That’s even worse. Regina STILL wants nothing to do with you. You STILL have no evidence, no witnesses, and the events you claim happened were weeks ago. Your rationale is STILL going to get you laughed out of the security office or the police precinct. But to top it all off, there’s a master hypnotist on campus and you just made him very angry at you. You really are the stupidest Lannister.” David said everything in an attempt to be as intimidating as possible, but the last line, being a quote from Game of Thrones (albeit a part of the series after he claimed he stopped watching) might have been too much.

“THAT’S IT!” yelled Brandon, correctly assuming the insult was indeed a quote from the show. He wound up a punch with his powerful arm directly at David’s face...Only for Regina to grab his arm and stop it, something that seemed to surprise her as much as him. “How?..Why?..” Brandon stammered.

Regina had a quickly vanishing blank smile, showing David the secret answer to “why”. However, her own mind was given a different rationale. “I’m the RA. Defending my charges is part of my JOB. It is nothing I wouldn’t do for any of them.”

David added. “Did you know they teach the RA’s judo? “Guess who couldn’t stand being anything less than top of the class?” Regina smiled again, though more naturally.

“In other words I have to go through my ex if I want to murder you?” asked Brandon. Regina silently nodded, taking a fighting stance. “That’s alright.” he said with a wicked smile “Getting through her was what I wanted all along.”

David couldn’t tear his eyes off the spectacle. It was like a fighting video game in real life. His “play character” calmly blocked all of Brandon’s rage-filled blows and delivered a strong kick to his midsection. Unfortunately, David knew that the cramped hallway gave Brandon an advantage over his sexy opponent-he still had over 60 pounds and three inches on her, and there was not enough room for her to take advantage of her superior speed. She was clearly being pushed backwards. He guessed that even if he helped Regina, Brandon could still beat them both. His gorgeous guardian was fighting a losing battle in her current state. “I can’t believe you’re willing to do all this. Don’t you care about getting caught?”

“How?” mocked Brandon, looming over him. “There’s no one around to see what I did or didn’t do, and you and Regina won’t be capable of saying a damn thing.” David looked around the hall, and realized Brandon had a point. Everyone else on the floor had apparently left for dinner, and if someone was still here, the earlier loud argument and current fight would have drawn them to at least peek out their doors by now. This gave David a mean idea, and he smiled thinking about it.

“You know what, Brandon, you’re right.” He turned to Regina. “R.A., Relax Absolutely.”

Regina’s eyes shut, but her head only slumped forward for two seconds before snapping back up and displaying that mindless smile David still could not get used to. It seemed that every time she was put under, her eyes remained closed for less time before they opened and she exclaimed “Ready to Accommodate!”

Brandon’s jaw hit the floor, and he forgot about the fight briefly. “I KNEW IT!” he shouted triumphantly. “You DID hypnotize her!” David actually didn’t hypnotize Regina (Malcolm had, then gave him control over her) but that wasn’t something he was going to tell Brandon.

David kept smiling confidently. “That changes nothing. Like I said, there is no way that this will end positively for you.” He turned to his pretty puppet. “Regina, this is Brandon.”

“Hi, Brandon!” Regina said, with no change in emotion or tone from the high, flat voice she always took in trance.

“He wants to hurt me. Subdue him.” ordered David.

“Yes, Master!” Regina said, taking her stance again. This time, despite the empty look, she seemed more confident and intimidating. While David didn’t totally agree with how thoroughly Malcolm had dominated Regina’s mind, he could not argue with the results.

The fight resumed, but Regina had the advantage now. The trance gave her such powerful focus on obeying her Master and subduing her foe that it increased her skill and power to the point where Brandon was soon getting overwhelmed. “What the hell?!” he asked.

David eagerly answered him. “Regina doesn’t feel pain or exhaustion while in trance. She can push herself further and harder that even that disciplined mind of hers would allow.”

“I can still free her from you and she’ll take me back!”

David did an evil laugh and said “That is wrong on so many levels. First, Regina can’t be woken up by anything other than my command and doesn’t want to be anyway. Pour a bucket of water on her and you might win her a wet T-Shirt contest, but not her freedom. Second, I gave her an order, so nothing will stop her from accomplishing it except if I rescind the order or she DIES. Finally, Regina’s mesmerized mind sees you as nothing but a task to complete, and even if she were awake, she STILL wants nothing to do with you.”

“Is that why you had to ‘introduce’ her to me?”

Regina took the question. “Nothing exists in the wonderful relaxed state except myself, Master, pleasure and obedience unless Master says otherwise.”

David translated, “In other words, she cannot detect anyone’s presence but mine until I point them out. She still knows who you are, she just doesn’t and can’t care, as I already told you. You lost this game the moment you decided to play.” he said, starting to take on what he thought of as a “supervillain” voice.

Despite Regina hating him, she knew Brandon pretty well and that he was very attracted to her. She sent a kick towards Brandon’s left side. He blocked it, but it still made her magnificent breasts jiggle significantly with the recoil. As with any straight man or gay woman (and probably more than a few of the reverse) this sight instantly distracted him. Regina immediately took advantage of this hesitation and swept his legs, flooring him. Before the linebacker could get to his feet, his redheaded rival had him in a hold with his legs immobilized between hers and both his arms in one of her hands and his head in the other. His body was suspended so he could not use the floor for leverage, and Regina’s trance made the exertion of holding up his greater weight irrelevant. David walked over and looked down at his ensnared enemy. “Regina, what are Brandon’s grades like?”

“Brandon has no academic ambitions beyond what keeps him eligible to play football, Master. It is one of the many aspects of him that I disapproved of.” Regina answered, emotionlessly. The eligibility minimum was a 2.2 GPA, while Regina had proudly kept a 4.0 for six semesters (she had tutored a few of her exes, considering anyone with less than a 3.0 a waste of her time).

“He’s here on an athletic scholarship, right?”

“Yes, Master. Brandon’s ideal path in life is playing professionally, and he sees education as nothing more than a means to that end.” David could almost hear the disdain in Regina’s voice, though it remained flat.

“So, if Brandon couldn’t play, he’d have to drop out?”

“I believe so, Master. I do not think he would be willing to take on the loans to compensate for his lost scholarship, particularly since any other job he could qualify for pays so much less than an NFL team.” Brandon was turning red as his ex-girlfriend detailed the precipice his life was on.

“Regina, is there anything special about this particular hold that Brandon or I should know about?” asked David. The embarrassing redness on Brandon’s face was vanishing, to be replaced by the paleness of fear.

“Yes, Master. I can easily dislocate one or both of his shoulders. At minimum, this would cause him to miss the next two games.” Brandon’s eyes were now nearly as wide as Regina’s, though for a totally different reason.

“Brandon, care to guess why I have such a stellar reputation as a tutor?” Asked David, though the question was rhetorical.

“You’re, you’re hypnotizing them.” stammered Brandon. Brandon had fearlessly faced off against squads of behemoths on the football field, but was out of his mind with terror against this geek and his beauteous brainwashed bodyguard.

“That’s right.” said David menacingly. “I hypnotized them. I hypnotized over 200 people at Berkeley, including a few of your teammates. You’ll never know who they are, and at a moment’s notice any one of them could beat you down as easily as Regina did. And that was just one-on-one. Or maybe I could just have a few girls level rape accusations at you. Even if they aren’t true, the ladies will believe them so strongly that you won’t stand a chance. I could literally GUARANTEE your expulsion within twenty-four hours if I wanted to.” Brandon was as pale as the protein powder he consumed. “On the other hand, perhaps I should just cut out the middleman and hypnotize you. I wonder who, or maybe what, I’ll pick as your new sexual preference. I bet you can’t wait to find out either...”

“YOU WIN!” gasped Brandon, defeated. If he could actually move his head, it would be hanging in shame. “Uncle. Surrender. White Flag. Forfeit. Yield. Fold. Concede. Thrown Towel. Safe Word. Stuck Fork. Igiveigiveigive! I won’t talk about this anymore. Whatever is between you, Regina and whoever else is not my business!”

“I knew even you would see sense eventually.” said David. “Regina, let him go.”

“Yes, Master!” Regina’s arms and legs released Brandon from their hold, causing him to slam to the floor, knocking whatever wind he had gathered out of him. He slowly rose up.

As Brandon reached his feet, but before he could stand up straight, David loomed over him. “It would be best for everyone involved, particularly yourself, if you forgot the events of today and two weeks ago ever happened. If you don’t think you can do that...” he said, then switching to the most supervillainy tone and grin he could think of, “I’d be more than happy to help.” Brandon ran for the elevators faster than he had ever run on the field. He pressed the “Down” button so hard and repeatedly that David thought he might break it. It was too bad that Brandon probably was going to be terrified of therapists, because he had just been severely traumatized.

As soon as Brandon had entered the elevator, David turned to his hypnotized heroine. “Excellent job, Regina. You have made your Master very proud and happy.”

“Thank you, Master. Your praise makes the pleasure all the greater!” the sexy slave responded. David had known that Regina’s hypnotized appearance was unnerving, but he had never thought it intimidating, though some of that stemmed from her height, muscle tone, and strict reputation.

It was too early in the day and too late before people returned for David to fully play with his toy, so he settled for thirty seconds of making out while squeezing and groping her breasts before beginning the cleanup work. “Regina, when you wake up, your memory will stop after you blocked Brandon’s punch. You will believe you were able to get him to give up and leave through talking and no further violence occurred. However, your poor opinion of him will remain unchanged, if anything it will be worse, since the foolishness of his account makes him seem so pathetic. The idea that you are anyone’s sex slave is ridiculous and impossible”.

“Yes, Master. The idea that I am a sex slave is ridiculous and impossible.” said Regina, to the person who she was sexually enslaved (albeit secondhand and part-time). It was all David could do to keep himself from bursting out laughing when she said that.

David finished with a prompt. “Regina, what happens when you wake up?

“Whenever I leave the wonderful relaxed state, all memories of it remain there until Master allows me to return. I will believe whatever Master tells me occurred and ignore all evidence to the contrary.”

David had to fight the urge to tell her “Good girl”, because it would cause her to orgasm, and that would be difficult to explain. “Regina, remind me to allow you to have an extra orgasm next time.”

“Yes, Master.”

“Okay. Count to three in your head and wake up.”

Perfectly on cue, Regina blinked a few times as clarity returned to her beautiful face. “I’m so sorry you had to be involved in that, David” she said. “I knew Brandon was obsessed with getting me back, but I didn’t think he was delusional. He must be nursing a concussion.”

David responded, “Have you seen yourself? Any man would have to be crazy to drive you away, and from what you said he HAD to be crazy if he thought you’d want him back.”

Regina blushed, her cheeks almost as red as her hair. “That’s so sweet, thank you. I’m going to get dinner, see you later!” she said as she walked toward the elevators.

As soon as David was in his room, he was calling Malcolm. Regina wouldn’t outright tell him what had occurred, but she wouldn’t (more like couldn’t) keep it from her true Master either if he asked, and he checked up on her more often than David was aware. No matter what the infraction, any supervisor was more forgiving of mistakes that were admitted to quickly and already cleaned up, and David was betting on this being the case here. “Hiya, boss.” he said as the call connected.

Malcolm’s voice sternly responded. “David, enough time has passed that you should understand your duties. Therefore, you are only to contact me for matters of significant importance. I do hope that is the case here?”

“I think it was important, yes.” said David sheepishly. “There was an incident involving Brandon, Regina’s ex-boyfriend.”

“Was he the one who violated her and is the source of her desire not to date anyone else?”

“I know you put that desire in her, but yes, that was him. He caught me checking Regina’s programming a few weeks ago and confronted me about it tonight. Apparently, what he saw us doing was so against Regina’s nature that he found it suspicious.”

“What did he see you doing?” asked Malcolm.

“You see, I decided to fuck Regina that night after the maintenance. He only saw her doing a striptease, but even that was unbelievable to him.” David knew that Malcolm’s first rule was that you could do whatever you wanted with the girls, so long as no one saw. This was already awkward.

“Okay, the ex saw something he believed impossible and demanded to know how and why. Had he told anyone besides you or Regina? It had been two weeks, after all.” Malcolm did not show it, but David was sure he was getting angry

“No. It took so long because Regina told the guard not to let him in the building, but he got lucky today. Besides, anyone who knows Regina wouldn’t believe the act itself occurred, let alone his rationale for it.

“What rationale?

“That I hypnotized her.” If this were a cartoon, David believed that Malcolm would punch him through the phones after saying that. “Regina and I both denied it, and I explained how stupid it sounded, but he wouldn’t back down. Regina had to fight him, and he probably would have killed me if...if...”

“IF WHAT?”

“If I didn’t trigger Regina so she would have an advantage.” David quickly added. “Brandon doesn’t know about you. He thinks I made Regina into what she is and that every other client is just like her. He was terrified into silence.”

“He still knows too much. Why didn’t you wipe his memory? I could have forgiven all that occurred if no one knew except you.” Malcolm still sounded angry, but it was lessening.

“I’ve never wiped an event that didn’t occur just then. I didn’t want to risk psychological damage. Besides, he never would have let me hypnotize him. Not after seeing Regina like that. Anyway, it doesn’t matter. I explained to him exactly why pushing the issue was a futile endeavor, and I know better than he does just how futile it would be.” David was starting to feel more confident.

“Then tell me how futile this man’s chances were.”

“For starters, all of my subliminal videos include a command to delete the email as soon as the video finishes. Thus, the only evidence that exists is in my computer or the girls’ heads, both of which you’d need a warrant for. A warrant with no pre-existing evidence, I might add, to prosecute a crime so unbelievable that he would be laughed out of the precinct, and one that law enforcement would actively deny exists because of what it would mean to justice in general. Finally, even if by some miracle there was a warrant, everything incriminating for the tutoring business is inside a triple-encrypted section of my laptop’s memory, which is rigged to trigger malware that would erase the computer completely if it gets breached.”

Malcolm responded “My, my. You have taken my instructions on secrecy to heart.” in an impressed way.

“My old man’s a lawyer and I’ve been thinking on this stuff since my Day One, which was nearly a year before yours. I don’t have a way to account for the girls’ brains though.”

“Fortunately, I do. If your local police needed a forensic hypnotist, where would they turn?”

“Since Berkeley doesn’t have counselors and the psych profs are too busy, they’d probably go with Dr. Schrieber.” David was intimately aware of this, since he was her de facto alternate among the Berkeley students.

“She’s the psychologist in the strip mall, isn’t she?”

“Yes, how’d you know?”

“Because she’s another one of my assets. The strip mall is considered her territory.” It seemed so obvious to David in hindsight. He had seen pictures of Dr. Schrieber, who looked like a quintessential “sexy librarian,” to say nothing of the fact that she had all the requisite skills. OF COURSE, Malcolm would want to exploit her.

“If you’ve had a professional next door all this time, why’d you recruit an amateur like me?” asked David, now realizing he actually had competition at this “job”.

“The good doctor has been mine since just before the pandemic nominally ended. She may be a professional, but she is also, as you said “next door” and could not duplicate the access of a staff member or student. That your university did not hire any counselors after the pandemic was as beneficial for her as it is for you now.”

“Don’t I know it. So, how did I handle this?” asked David.

Malcolm paused for a moment before answering “While I still would have preferred you wiping the witness’s memory, you did the best you could apart from that. I will consider the matter resolved satisfactorily so long as he keeps quiet. But next time, hypnotize and wipe first, ask questions later!” He then hung up before David could say anything else. He took this as a sign to consult the “Hazards” section again.

Section F: Hazards

Part 1-Recklessness. Your own carelessness is your own worst enemy. Make sure you are not seen doing anything, make sure you properly alter memories. There is also indirect recklessness, such as drastic changes to the thrall’s behavior from excessive use.

Part 2-Facilitation. As with any secret endeavor, the fewer people involved, the better. However, you may need to use nearby people for your hunting. Security guards are a good choice, provided you know their schedule. The ideal person to assist you in hunting is a previously captured thrall, since you already control her, as a lure of sorts. Overall, it is best to simply use fewer people more often. See “Cultivating Assets” for more information.

Part 3-Bleed-Through. Bleed-through is a phenomenon where a hypnotized person’s erased memories reappear in her dreams. It is especially common when the subject was told the trance was a dream in the first place. While dreams are flimsy evidence and are typically forgotten quickly, there is still a danger of discovery if the dreams keep repeating, particularly if the subject can identify you. It is possible to manipulate bleed-through to condition a subject through her sleep, but this only works if you are pursuing open control (see “Open Control”).

David hadn’t encountered a rival yet (fellow assets like Dr. Schrieber didn’t count) so he ignored that part. By now it was 7:30, so his evening’s client was knocking on his door. However, tonight it was a guy, so there’s really nothing more to say for now.

David was woken up right before midnight by a loud knocking at his door. “DAVID WILSON, IF YOU’RE IN THERE OPEN UP!!!” shouted a loud female voice. David couldn’t think of any woman who would need to see him this urgently at this time besides Regina or his mother, but this didn’t sound like either one of them. “SAY SOMETHING OR I’M KICKING THE DOOR DOWN!!” the voice repeated. Nope, definitely not Regina or Mom.

“I’m up, I’m UP!.” he said, quickly donning his pajamas (it was still too hot to sleep in them, but he wore them if he’d be with company at night). “I’ll be at the door in a minute!” he said, flipping the light switch. He opened the door to see a female police officer, the most attractive he had ever seen in real life (and she might beat a few from the screen too!). Her athletic body filled the uniform perfectly, and her brown hair and eyes were stunning. Her nametag said “J. Cummings” and it made him internally laugh at how appropriate that was for someone of her looks. He would bet that she got mistaken for a stripper more than once, but that was something he’d keep to himself. “What is wrong, officer?”

“A Brandon Lannister accused you of hypnotizing his ex-girlfriend to dump him.”

David was dumbfounded multiple times over. He had thought that Brandon was sufficiently cowed to drop the issue after the earlier incident. Even if he hadn’t been, the idea was so ridiculous that the cops should have ignored him (if not given him a psychiatric hold). Even if they had believed him, Brandon couldn’t have been at the precinct earlier than four hours ago, and a warrant would have taken at least a day. To top it all off, David could tell that Regina’s door was still closed and he didn’t see her in the hallway-she was the alleged victim in addition to being the RA, so why wasn’t she roused and questioned? Officer Cummings appeared to be the extent of the police presence-no flashing lights from below, no sirens, no other uniforms, and, as far as David could tell, the stairwells and elevators were not blocked, not even the one right next to his room. Something didn’t add up.

Officer Cummings pushed past David into his room. David tried to explain. “Brandon’s ex dumped him because he was abusing her! She lives right across the hall from me, ask her yourself!” he said pointing towards her door. “Why haven’t you woken her up, anyway? Not only is she a material witness to this alleged crime, but she’s also the RA!”

“Do I tell you how to do YOUR job?” asked the pretty policewoman, annoyed. David doubted he’d have a chance to call his father/lawyer, but right next to him on the dresser was the hypno-coin! As soon as she had cleared the door, David twisted around, grabbing the coin with one hand and slamming the door with the other. The cop turned around, only to get an eyeful of the coin’s reflected spiral. “Huh...” was all she could get out before David began the induction.

“Officer, it’s very late.” he said, moving the coin in a figure 8 pattern. “You must be so very tired after being on shift for hours. You look very tired. Very verrry tired.”

“Very tired.” the officer replied, her eyes following the coin. She blinked and tried to muster her thoughts “It doesn’t matter, I must do my duty.”

“Yes, you must bring peace to the world, that is your duty.” said David.

“Bring...Peace” slurred the complying cop.

“You have done your duty very well and it has made you tired. You deserve some peace for yourself.”

“Deserve...Peace”

“That’s right. And I am going to bring you the peace you deserve, just like you bring peace to everyone else. Doesn’t that sound good?”

“Peace...Good”

“Then here is your peace. A nice peaceful...” David snapped his fingers. “Sleep!” Officer Cummings’ eyes fluttered shut and her head slumped forward. Her hat fell off her head.

David stared at the hypnotized cop. He figured that he had just committed a felony (or would, if the crime in question was actually catalogued). He asked “Officer, can you hear me?”

A goofy smile appeared on Officer Cummings’ full, pillowy lips as she said “Well...done... You...win” over and over again. David was more confused than ever. No matter how tired she had been, no cop should have gone under that easily. At that moment, the officer’s phone rang.

Since Cummings was clearly in no condition to answer, David pulled the phone from her belt and answered it himself. “Hello? Please don’t arrest me.”

To David’s astonishment, Malcolm was on the other end of the call. “If you picked up, I can only assume that you have charmed the cop this phone belongs to.”

“She’s one of yours. Of course, she’s yours. Is there a pretty girl you encountered that you HAVEN’T hypnotized?” David practically collapsed in relief.

“No, not for decades. To answer your next question, the police department has no idea what happened. Your terrified witness remains silent.”

“Then what happened?”

“What happened was that I called Regina an hour after getting off the phone with you. She corroborated everything you said.” explained Malcolm. “Then I arranged all this with my cop asset. She is a real policewoman, by the way, but she is a state trooper, not a local cop. Yes, Cummings is her real last name, Jennifer is her first in case you cared. Regina is currently sound asleep, programmed to sleep extra soundly tonight.”

David sighed “So this was all a test?”

“Yes indeed. One you passed with flying colors.” said Malcolm. If you had not incapacitated the officer by now, this call would have forced her to stand down.”

“Well, now what?”

“Now you enjoy her as a reward. Put the phone on speaker and hold it up to her.” David did so and Malcolm said. “Protect and Service.”

Upon hearing her trigger, Jennifer Cummings’ lovely brown eyes snapped open, though still glazed over, and her body quickly moved to stand at attention. “Reporting for service, SIR!” she said, in a serious tone.

“Your current mission is successfully completed.” said Malcolm. This caused a smile of accomplishment to briefly flash on the officer’s pretty face. David realized that Malcolm had created a fantasy in the officer’s mind where he was her superior, thus her own dutiful instincts would make her obey him without question. The last “mission” must have been the scare. “You have a new mission now. Your current mission is to do whatever this man tells you to do for the next hour. After that you will tell the guard downstairs that it was a false alarm, return to your car and go home, believing that you were asleep the whole time. What happens after missions, Officer?”

“The nature of these missions is so top secret that no one is allowed to know that they occurred. Not even me.” answered the spellbound public servant.

“Very good. Your mission will begin as soon as you have your phone back in your hand. Now I must brief your partner on this mission. Understand?”

“Yes, SIR!” she said. David took the phone off speaker and held it to his ear.

“You’re serious.” he said “I can fuck the cop?!”

“If you wish.” said Malcolm “However, I recommend starting a different way. There is a reason I chose that particular trigger for Miss Cummings. You will understand why VERY easily, I promise you.”

“I trust your judgement, sir,” said David.

“And you have proven that I can trust yours. Goodnight, David.” Malcolm said, hanging up. David looked at the pretty, powerless policewoman and smiled, knowing that the night would be very good indeed. He handed the phone to her, and her eyes immediately returned to focus, though still slightly blank.

“What are my orders, sir?” she asked.

“For starters, the dress code for this mission is naked. We both need to look the part.” David said as he removed his pajamas.

“Of course, sir.” she said emotionlessly. She started by undoing her bun, letting her luxurious brown hair cascade down her shoulders, almost as long as Regina’s. She unbuttoned her top, revealing a sports bra holding B cups that soon joined the shirt and a fit body. David could tell that this was one cop who didn’t indulge in donuts very often! Next came the pants, revealing long strong legs and a firm ass, the product of her own self-discipline, no doubt. Finally, the panties, revealing a neatly-trimmed bush. Now naked, the beautiful woman no longer looked like a cop, but like any other entranced woman David had fucked.

David decided to take his boss’s advice. “Service me”, he ordered, and Jennifer Cummings walked up to him, kneeled down and did just that. David couldn’t believe his dick (not ears or eyes since that wasn’t the witnessing organ) but the cute cop was better than Eleanor, even though he didn’t believe that possible! David also concluded that he was the only person who could have compared them-No one Eleanor had blown would have encountered the officer besides himself and James (who never would have been given the opportunity and was too smitten with Eleanor to take it up even if he had) and he was sure that Malcolm had not touched Eleanor, (as far as David knew, Malcolm hadn’t experienced any of the thralls at Berkeley that he didn’t make himself). David also concluded that Jennifer’s pillowy lips were the clincher which allowed her to top Eleanor-If Eleanor had fuller lips, she could manage a tie. David was still internally proud of Eleanor-He assumed Malcolm had received hundreds, if not over a thousand blowjobs, and his declaring of Jennifer the best meant his beautiful buddy was a VERY close second. All these thoughts and more were pushed out of David’s mind as he felt himself starting to cum-nearly half an hour after the cop had begun! She swallowed it all.

David spent the remaining 20 minutes fucking her from both ends, though he left her ass alone. While she had the same level of resistance to commands as Regina (none whatsoever), Regina showed a lot more enthusiasm for sex, despite the fact that Jennifer was apparently capable of orgasming under her own power and Regina wasn’t. He attributed this to the way they were programmed-for the cop, blind obedience was simply a job, for Regina it was pleasure itself. Of course, the Golden Gulper-winning fellatio had started the thing (Eleanor would be awarded Silver Sucker and Regina would take home Bronze Blower) leaving the rest of the events as somewhat of a letdown. With five minutes to go, he ordered her to redress and give each of his testicles a kiss goodbye. Malcolm had already programmed her to go home and forget everything that happened, so he told her to leave and went to sleep with a new appreciation for law enforcement.

TO BE CONTINUED...