The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Everyone in it is 18+ and everyone outside should be as well. Parts of this story are inspired by assorted Jukebox stories.

Spellbinders Saga

By Arthur N. Owen

Volume I: Chance of a Lifetime; Chapter 10: New Directions

David Wilson was more shocked than he’d ever been in his entire life. Discovering the frequency for subliminal hypnosis, using said frequency to get laid, getting the offer from Malcolm, seeing Regina’s fully entranced appearance for the first time, finding out about Kelly’s enslavement to his faculty advisor, even the blowjob from Eleanor-none of those things compared to what Kelly had just told him. “Run that by me again.” he said, picking his jaw up off the floor. “I’m not sure if I heard you correctly.”

“I trust you and you trust me.” she responded. “We tell each other everyone else we bring to bed and go with each other more often than not. Since none of them will remember what happened, it’s a perfect system!”

David had to admit, Kelly’s reasoning sounded good in theory. They promised to put each other above everyone else, and the fact that the future side pieces would have no idea of that status made things much less complicated than other open relationships. Sure, both his and Kelly’s fathers would vehemently object (his because they were both cheating even if they were aware of it, hers because David was nominally disrespecting his daughter) but neither of them had any idea of this and, if he and Kelly had their way, never would. Then David’s mind moved to the person who was aware of all this and had already made his opposition known.

“Not that I don’t think that sounds great, but, as I’ve said multiple times, IT’S NOT UP TO ME!” he reiterated. “I’m an asset. I’m maintaining the herd and adding to it, so I’m entitled to use of it as part of my compensation. The boss is okay with that. You, on the other hand, would just be a freeloader.”

“I don’t have to be.” suggested Kelly.

“You made it very clear that you don’t want to join the herd, so what else is there?”

“Not your thrall, your partner. He made you his asset, make me yours.”

“I’m not sure you understand what that entails.”

“You’re hypnotizing girls. I trust that you have their best interest at heart. As I told you last night. If they have to be enthralled, they could do a lot worse than you as their controller.”

“It’s not just that. He has me hunt for girls too, when the tutoring doesn’t provide enough.”

“Hottie Hunting? Sounds like fun! My grandpa took me and my sisters hunting when I was a little girl. I bet I know more about it than you.”

“No argument there. You need to understand that you will have a lot of power over these girls, and with great power comes great responsibility.”

“Yeah, but with absolute power comes absolute corruption.”

“I don’t have absolute power!”

“In your boss’s absence, you do, even if it’s over an area as small as a person’s brain. Just ask Regina.” Kelly moved to her final pitch. “David, I know you’ve been struggling with the ethics of this. Having to show me everything probably made it worse. Share your burden with me. That’s what couples are supposed to do.”

David looked at Kelly with more appreciation than he had after they had made love last night. “I can’t believe you want to help with this! Any other woman would beg me to stop or at least slow down. You must be the only woman on the planet who’d react this way!”

“Face it, tiger, you just hit the jackpot.” said Kelly with a wide grin.

David’s jaw hit the floor for the second time today. “I’ve dreamed of a woman saying that to me and meaning it, but I never thought it would happen!”

“Yeah, my dad’s a colossal geek. My sisters and I don’t have the love for that stuff that he does, but we know it well enough.”

“Just when I think you can’t make yourself more appealing to me, you prove me wrong yet again!” He grabbed his girlfriend and pulled her into a deep, warm kiss which led to a five-minute make-out session, which only stopped because she tried to force him onto the bed. “Not yet. I’m calling Malcolm and advocating for you.”

“Thanks for finally telling me your boss’s name.” Kelly said sarcastically.

“Yes, Malcolm Masterson.”

“Weird. The name sounds familiar. Like I should know it well.”

“He owns a chain of high-end jewelry stores. I think it’s so he’ll never run out of stuff to hypnotize people with.”

“He could just whammy the customers as they shop.”

“He does, or at least his mind-controlled managers do. I’m calling him now, so please be quiet.” David dialed, his finger shaking as he entered the number (he had never made it a named contact, for fear of the name being discovered should the phone be lost). “Hello, boss”

“I hope you are calling to tell me that the situation with Kelly Stone has been resolved.”

“In a manner of speaking. She has accepted what we are doing and has promised not to say anything, and I believe her.”

“Good, then the enthrallment is just a formality.”

“She wants to help, so she can have the thralls service her. Turns out she’s bisexual.”

“I said you can handle your girls however you like so long as it is done quietly. If you want to make an asset out of her, you don’t need my permission. Letting her retain the knowledge is less risky that way.”

“I don’t think you get my meaning. I DIDN’T enthrall her and I’m NOT going to.”

“WHAT!?” roared Malcolm.

“She doesn’t want to be mind controlled. She’d hate it more than anything. Since she’s willing to do the work and keep the secrets, it wasn’t necessary.”

“Whether they’re willing doesn’t matter and I decide what is and isn’t necessary! I could accept waiting until the right opportunity presented itself, but a flat-out refusal? Who do you think you’re talking to, boy!”

“My boss, NOT, my controller. Kelly wants a similar deal to the one you gave me, I explained everything that she’d need to do and she’s still on board.”

“Well, that would make her an exception to the entire female population of the planet!”

“Yeah, I said the same thing.”

“It also makes her a liability waiting to happen and one I will not allow!”

“You will if you want to keep me on!”

“David, you may be the free mind I trust above all others, but that subset of people contains you and you alone, so the rank means nothing.”

“It means you’d have to start over here. Is the question of her fate really worth that much effort?”

“I could ask you the same thing. I don’t understand why you’d go so far for her.”

“You’re absolutely right. You don’t understand,” David knew right then that “pretty sure” had been passed by-he was definitely in love with Kelly. He also knew right then that his employer was not capable of love (of the romantic variety anyway, he must have loved his parents).

Malcolm was silent for so long David thought he’d hung up or been disconnected. Finally he spoke. “You’ve convinced me to postpone judgement.”

“Thank you, sir!” David said. “Thankyouthankyouthankyou!”

“This isn’t a ‘Yes’, it’s a ‘Prove it’.” Malcolm countered. “The two of you will have a probationary period of sixty days to show me that Kelly is worth leaving in her current state. She will help you fill your quotas, which, by the way, I am raising, maintain secrecy, and must follow every rule I have set, as you do. At the end of the probationary period, which corresponds to the end of the semester, I will come in person to evaluate you and decide your fates. Some things to bear in mind-First, as your de facto asset, Kelly Stone is YOUR responsibility and if she proves to be a liability, it would be all too easy to consider you to be one as well. Second, if you need my aid for ANY reason during her probation, I will consider both of you a failure then and there!”

“Thank you for the chance to prove her worth.”

“Don’t thank me yet. And don’t call this number anymore unless you have good news!” He hung up.

“Well?” Kelly asked.

“You, or rather we, have sixty days to prove your value. He said you’re my responsibility and I will fail if you do. Just putting it out there, everyone who works for him is his mind-controlled slave except for me and now you, so he has a VERY low tolerance for failure.” David’s face had started to pale as he explained.

“Okay, ‘do the job, OR ELSE’. I get it.” said Kelly, rolling her eyes.

“No, you don’t.” said David. “As dangerous as you think Malcolm is, multiply that by ten. I’ve seen what he’s capable of and you haven’t.”

“What could you tell me that I’d find worse than what he did to Regina?” asked Kelly.

“How about the fact that what he did to Regina took him, at most, EIGHTY MINUTES!”

This time Kelly’s jaw hit the floor. “Okay, I’m sufficiently terrified of him now.”

“I’m not done yet.” explained David “That’s effectively your fate if we screw this up, since at least your body has some use to him. Compared to what I’d get, that’s almost bearable!”

“And what does that look like?”

“Before I tell you that, I have to make a confession. Those pictures of Paterno we pilfered were never going to be enough to get him off our backs and make him stop. I had to involve Malcolm to...’persuade’ him to confess.” David grabbed his tablet and pulled up a video of Paterno being apprehended, which Kelly had avoided when it actually happened, “This is what he looked like when Malcolm was finished with him. This is what “I’ll” look like if we fuck up.”

Kelly’s eyes widened with shock and fear. Paterno had been left just intact enough that he could “competently” stand trial, though the confession meant that the trial would not last long. “You were right. Regina’s fate is the less cruel!”

“Now that you understand what’s at stake, let’s go over your duties.” David said. Kelly sat down on the bed. “I’m going to teach you how to hypnotize, You will need to learn all of Malcolm’s rules for conduct. You need to understand that I’m in charge, and once I make a decision, you can’t argue about it. Don’t bother trying to circumvent me, since Malcolm didn’t want you in this position in the first place!”

Kelly responded. “I said I’d be willing to do whatever I had to, and that hasn’t changed.”

David narrowed his eyes. “I’m glad you feel that way, since I’m guessing that we need to give him a dozen new thralls ASAP and it’s too late to do a hunting trip...”

“I see where you’re going with this.” Kelly said. “You want to give him the other Taus.”

“Yes. It would be a necessary gesture of good faith.”

“Lucky for us, tonight’s the monthly meeting and Ingrid the matron can’t make it.”

David’s jaw didn’t drop this time, but he was still surprised. “Seriously? You’d sell them out just like that?”

“I’m not really ‘selling them out.’” countered Kelly. “First, if how you treated your other ‘victims’ is any indication, they’ll be fine. Second, if you’re gonna give me the keys to their heads, I’ll have them to satisfy me whenever you’re busy. Third, these meetings are sooooo boring and since all the planning for next week’s Halloween party is finished, the meeting is meaningless. We’d be doing them a favor turning it into an orgy!”

“I actually had no intention of ordering an orgy in your sorority.”

“I bet you do no-ow!” said Kelly, teasing with the last word.

“Dammit, you’re right!” admitted David.

“With that out of the way, what’s the plan?”

“I only have half a day, so the easiest option is to send a bulk email with a subliminal filled video attachment. They wouldn’t open it if it was from me, but if it came from you, they would. I don’t have time to tailor the video for each sister, so I’ll give them a common trigger and install individual ones in person.” David explained.

Kelly asked, “Does it have to be one for all of them? Can you make a separate one for a single girl?”

“I think I have enough time to do two videos, yes. However, I’m not letting you exempt your roommate. If you want her body to be off-limits, I’ll honor that, but for minds It has to be all of them!”

“The special order isn’t for Monique. It’s for Empress Erica, the president. I’ve got big plans for her.”

“Do tell.” said David slyly and Kelly gave him another hug while she whispered the answer in his ear. “Your wish is my command. After breakfast, I’ll get right on it. We’ll take five and then get ready for the day.”

Kelly maneuvered her weight to force him on to the bed (you’d think David would see the move coming by now). “I’d rather take a higher number, if you get my meaning.” she said, a mischievous smile forming.

David kissed her. “Doublemint. Message received. Orgasm Function Engage. Power Six.”

Kelly squealed with glee. “We’re going to have such a good morning...”

After half an hour of intense lovemaking, the two of them showered, dressed, and went to breakfast. Both ate heartily, having worked up quite an appetite from the activities of the previous night and this morning. Kelly couldn’t resist performing multiple PDA’s on her new boyfriend, making it clear for all to see that they were a couple now. David had never been in a relationship before, so he simply followed her lead in terms of appropriate behavior. After breakfast, they went back to David’s room and he had Kelly read Malcolm’s “welcome packet” while he worked on the videos, occasionally stopping to answer his girlfriend’s questions.

“I don’t understand why we can’t hypnotize professors to get better grades.” she asked.

David answered “I believe Malcolm’s logic is threefold. First, inexplicably singling out someone, for good or bad purposes is highly suspicious, and leverage over a teacher will make that happen. We need to be above any sort of suspicion, since suspicion leads to scrutiny. Second, grades are semi-public knowledge. The other professors will know, our parents will know, and there’s no guarantee some random student won’t peek over the teacher’s shoulder at some point. If it is obvious we did not earn those grades, questions will inevitably be asked. Third, he just wants us to get the education we paid for.”

“God, he’s paranoid about secrecy.”

“This endeavor only works because no one even believes it could happen. I thought I explained that to you already when I freed you.”

“Yeah, but it looks different from the other side of the swinging watch.” said Kelly. “I get why he’d want you to get a lot out of your courses. You want to be a psychologist, this gig is practically work study! But I want to be a physical therapist, not a clinical one.”

“Still could be applicable,” commented David. “Knowing how the body works and what signs to look for can be helpful for choosing targets and methodology. Finished. I’m sending the videos to you now.” He tossed Kelly a pair of polarized sunglasses.

“What are these for?” she asked.

“To keep the videos from programming you when they automatically open. I immunized myself from the light frequency I use long ago. Your lockdown should inoculate you as well, but better safe than spellbound. Open your email and forward the one labeled ‘I’ to Erica and the one labeled ‘II” to the others.”

Kelly did as instructed. “Okay, it’s done. If I know the sisters, and I do, they’ll have seen your videos by the meeting at 9:00. There’s a little something I need to purchase, but what else do we need to do? There’s ten hours until the meeting, wanna fuck again?”

“Maybe after lunch.” said David. “Right now, I have to call all the thralls and make sure you can trigger them as well, and you have to read the rules again until you commit them to memory.”

Kelly pouted. “Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy do I have to keep reading this shit?”

“Because when I offered to program it into you, you flat-out refused, leaving this as the only option. Kelly, you keep forgetting that, while this is probably the most lucrative, most enjoyable job in the history of employment, it is a JOB nonetheless and one that will NOT give you a second chance. Since you obviously won’t let me drill it into you the easy way, you can’t complain about the hard one.”

“Because you said you couldn’t hypnotize me to remember the rules without being unable to disobey them! I told you no more programming that isn’t a sexual enhancer!”

“Meaning that you have to memorize this the old-fashioned way. I can program you to remember better, you know.”

“I thought you gave me the same memory and focus programming that you do to your clients.”

“I did. While I can’t enhance your focus any further without it being a problem in the other direction, I put limits on memory for the others so they don’t risk remembering what they’ve been told to forget. You don’t have that problem, so I can enhance it further.”

“If it will help me finish faster, Permission Granted.” Kelly put down the tablet and waited to be triggered.

“Special Instructions.” David said. He waited for her to slump and awaken before continuing. Kelly, from now on, you will find your memory even sharper than it was before. Also, from the moment you come out of trance, you will get hornier by the minute, but you will be incapable of orgasming until you have committed Malcolm’s instructions to memory. Once you do, your body will be granted an orgasm of 2 to the 9th.”

“Bastard!” said Kelly, pinching herself out of trance.

“I prefer to think of it as positive reinforcement.” said David, taking on a hint of supervillain voice.

Twenty minutes later, David heard a loud scream of joy (fortunately he was between phone calls at that moment). Kelly said with a smile. “I’m not sure the teacher’s union would approve of such tactics, but you can’t argue with the results! How much longer will it take to read me in on all of them?” she asked.

“Nice to see you using a word from the glossary!” David commented. “To answer your question, last time it took a week, and there are a lot more girls now, but each one will take less time, so I really couldn’t say.”

“Well, I’m bored.” said Kelly. “Let’s get lunch and then have each other for dessert!”

“You’ve twisted my arm.” conceded David. “But after ‘dessert’ you should head back to the Tau Nu Alpha house. It wouldn’t look good for the plan if you’re late to a meeting downstairs from your bedroom!”

“Hard to argue that one.” said Kelly as she exited the room, David right behind her.

On the way back from lunch, they ran into Regina. She was dressed to go work out, apparently wearing the extra-strength sports bra she had mentioned earlier. “I’m sorry I was so harsh on you, I should have been more diligent!” she said, referring to the misplaced guest form (which didn’t actually exist, but Regina was programmed to believe there was one). “You can’t stay here tonight, though, No guests if classes occur in the morning.”

“That warning was unnecessary, Red.” said Kelly. “Sorority meeting tonight, so I can’t be here anyway.”

“Well, I hope you enjoy it.” said Regina.

“Oh, I will, I definitely will.” said Kelly, with a mischievous look in her eyes. By this time Regina’s back was to them. Kelly whispered. “Have her join us.”

David knew that if he argued the point, Regina would be gone before he could trigger her. Sighing, he said “R.A., Relax Absolutely.”

Regina immediately turned around to face her master and say “Ready to Accommodate!”

“Seems like only yesterday that scared you shitless.” commented David.

“No, that was the day before yesterday and my underwear were clean, thank you very much. I know you didn’t want her to join us, something I don’t understand at all, but if she’s going to work out, she will expect to get sweaty.”

“Fine.” said David. “But only to one climax. She still needs to do her workout.” Kelly found it astonishing that David was so reluctant to have a three-way that included the sexiest woman on campus, but she guessed that he’d had her so many times and ways the luster had diminished. David told Regina. “This is Kelly.”

“Hi, Kelly.”

“Obey her as you would me, as long as there are no contradictions. Let us in to your room, then strip and prepare for sexual pleasure.”

“Yes, Master!” Regina was already moving back towards her door.

David kissed Kelly and said “Doublemint.”

Kelly asked “Where’s the Orgasm Function?”

“I’m reserving that for when it’s just the two of us. You’ve had access to the hypno-harem for less than a day, and you’ve already blown past lust and are well on your way through gluttony. You don’t need to be greedy too. Besides, you need to save your energy for tonight.”

Kelly rolled her eyes. “Fine. I’ll just have to settle for getting eaten out by the hottest piece of ass I know while my boyfriend hits her other end.” David found it astonishing that Kelly could complain about the fact that a sexual situation which hundreds of millions of men would kill to participate in would bore her, but he guessed (or rather hoped) she was being sarcastic.

A “Ready for pleasure, Master and Mistress!” echoed out of Regina’s room. David found it lucky that the hall was apparently deserted right now.

Soon they were in the same position as before, David pounding Regina’s pussy while she licked Kelly’s to orgasm, her incredible rack jiggling and bouncing almost uncontrollably. As David approached his climax, he contemplated the two naked athletic beauties before him, who had little in common besides that fact. Regina was tall and buxom, Kelly was short and comparably flat. Regina made it a point to enforce and follow rules, Kelly loved skirting them. Regina was quite introverted for someone of her looks, Kelly was infamously wild and outgoing. Everything sexual Kelly had done since the fateful meeting had been her choice, nothing sexual Regina had done was her choice since dumping Brandon. Well, there was one thing they had in common right now-both of them were about to orgasm. David let loose in Regina, triggering a reciprocal climax in her. As had happened the previous night, Regina’s spasming tongue set Kelly off, which set Regina off again, and the sophomores collapsed on the RA’s terrific tits. David was the first to stir, and he immediately went into action. “Kelly, go get paper towels to clean her up. As you said, she’ll be producing sweat soon anyway, so we just need to take care of her mouth and pussy.” Kelly dressed quickly and dashed for the bathroom. David continued. “Regina”

“Yes, Master?” she said.

“After you awaken, you will simply believe you spent the last twenty minutes studying. Then you will go and exercise like you intended to do. Understand?”

“Yes, Master!” said the hypnotized hottie. By this time Kelly was back and wiping her bed buddy down.

After the cum had been cleaned off of Regina and David had ordered her to get dressed, Kelly said. “I memorized all that programming Regina has. Try one out!”

David decided to humor her, as extra reinforcement didn’t seem like a bad idea. “Regina, who do you see?”

“Nothing exists in the wonderful relaxed state except myself, Master, pleasure and obedience unless Master says otherwise.” Kelly had stood next to Regina as she dressed. She faked Regina’s mindless look and mouthed the words the redhead was programmed to say, copying her perfectly.

“Wow! You did memorize how she was mesmerized, though that was probably not necessary. Let’s try another one. Regina, what does my voice mean?”

“Only Master’s voice can be heard in the wonderful relaxed state, so I must trust it completely. Only Master’s voice can send me to the wonderful relaxed state, so I want to obey it.” Unfortunately, Kelly tripped up and effectively “said” the first sentence twice. By now Regina was fully dressed, and so was David.

“Can’t win ’em all.” David said consolingly. “Here’s the one I was going to do anyway. Regina, what happens when you wake up?

“Whenever I leave the wonderful relaxed state, all memories of it remain there until Master allows me to return. I will believe whatever Master tells me occurred and ignore all evidence to the contrary.” This one Kelly got perfectly.

“Okay, Regina, wake up five seconds after Kelly and I have left. Have a nice workout,” ordered David.

“Goodbye Master, Goodbye Mistress!” said Regina as they departed.

“Bravo, Kelly!” said David as they returned to his room. “I didn’t think you had that in you.”

“Yeah, I did a lot of acting in high school.” she replied. “Not so much here, since it isn’t my major. Anyway, I should get back to the Tau house so they don’t miss me. God, the next six and a half hours are gonna feel like days.”

“No jumping the gun.” said David. “If you’re bored, just do homework.”

“That doesn’t make me less bored.”

“No, but it’s a productive use of time.”

“So is getting the sisters to eat me out.”

“Not until they’re fully programmed. Want to meet for dinner?”

“Nah. We’ve spent almost the last two days together, don’t want to get sick of you too soon!”

“I don’t think I’ll ever have that problem.”

“That’s so sweet.” Kelly said. She kissed David, picked up her things and left. “See you tonight!”

“Can’t wait.”

“Me neither.”

At 9:00, Erica Miyamoto stood to the side of the ornate staircase in the center of the Tau Nu Alpha sorority house. The other twelve sisters were sitting in folding chairs in two rows of six on the large circular rug. The acoustics of the building meant that anyone at the top of the stairs could be heard anywhere on the first floor, which was perfect for announcements. “Sisters of Tau Nu Alpha,” she said, “I call this meeting to order. Everything for next weekend’s Halloween party is ready to go. Each sister can bring up to three guests, but must inform me of how many guests they intend to bring by Wednesday so Ingrid and I know how much food to get. Costumes are mandatory, but may be a surprise.” She then heard a groan of boredom and was unsurprised to see it came from Kelly. “If this does not interest you, Kelly, perhaps I should open the floor. Did anything worth mentioning happen to anyone in the last month that you didn’t already tell us?”

Kelly spoke up without even being acknowledged. “Something happened to me. I have a boyfriend now. David Wilson, who many of you may know as the super-tutor.” Monique, sitting next to Kelly, was the only one to cheer the statement. “We only got together last night, which is why I didn’t tell anyone.”

“I see. Congratulations, Kelly.” said Erica. “If no one else has any new developments...”

Kelly interrupted her, smiling mischievously “I wasn’t finished. I invited him to the meeting!” Multiple gasps came from the crowd. No one was allowed to come to the meetings unannounced, especially not males. “Also, I am deposing Empress Erica for the night!” Kelly then got up and went to the front door, where David was waiting.

Erica angrily countered, “I have done nothing worth my ousting, Kelly. I doubt anyone but your roommate will follow this foolish plan, leaving you hopelessly outnumbered! Your blatant defiance stands as irrefutable proof that you should be cast out of our sisterhood!”

David and Kelly walked to the front of the stairs while Erica was ranting. David said “Sorority Slowdown,” the placeholder trigger he had given the girls. Eleven pairs of pretty eyes slammed shut. Eleven heads slumped forward. A few girls fell out of their chairs.

Erica stared dumbfounded at what had just occurred. She was so absorbed by the dramatic change in the girls that she didn’t notice that Kelly had disappeared from her boyfriend’s side. “Who’s outnumbered no-ow?” she said in a singsong voice, startling Erica. Kelly had appeared right next to her with a predatory look in her eyes! With Kelly blocking the staircase, Erica had only one avenue of escape. She ran in fright into the bedroom part of the house.

David and Kelly met at the midpoint of the staircase and kissed. “Doublemint” said David. “Have fun, hun.”

“You too, boo” said Kelly. “She’s gotten enough of a head start.” Kelly said with another sly grin, taking off up the stairs after her prey.

David turned around and faced the spellbound sorority. “Ladies, open your eyes but remain asleep. If you fell out of your chairs, get back in them.” Once everyone was upright, he continued. “Who’s first for programming?”

Erica ran through the house yet somehow Kelly remained within earshot the entire time. The Eurasian beauty tried to understand what had happened. Suddenly, it clicked. “David Wilson is a hypnotist!” she shouted “He hypnotizes his clients to get such good results! He hypnotized you so you’d aid him in this insurrection!”

Kelly’s voice echoed, somehow from all directions at once. “Half credit, Madame President. David does hypnotize his clients, but not me. I’m doing this of my own free will!”

“How could you do this?” Erica asked, panicking. She passed door after door, but they were meaningless. No room door in the house locked except for Erica’s own, which was on the first floor, making them dead ends.

Erica looked back to see a flash of blonde hair and blue pants as she heard the response. “You brought this on yourself. You NEVER approved of me and Monique for the sorority! Even before Sexy Ninja Night, you were looking for whatever excuse you could use to get rid of us. You didn’t have the authority last year, but you’ve been nothing but a bitch to me since the beginning of the semester! How could I? How couldn’t I?”

Erica just started running as Kelly’s voice grew louder behind her. “I’m gonna let you in on a little secret. You got hypnotized with the rest of the sisters, your programming is just different. I get to enjoy you while my hubby enjoys the others. You’ve been programmed to handicap yourself. You’ve forgotten that you’re a black belt three times over, that you’ve got three inches and 20 pounds on me, that the staircase leading to the back door was that way and you missed it.”

Erica opened the nearest door and rushed inside-only to notice the Wyclef Jean poster on the wall-this was Monique and Kelly’s room! Kelly shoved on the door, knocking the powerless president on her back. “This isn’t a hunt.” she said menacingly. “It’s a feast. I just like playing with my food. However, playtime is over.”

“Wh-what are you going to do to m-me?” Erica stuttered, terrified.

“Nothing permanent, I promised David. Come morning neither you nor the other sisters will remember anything more than a mundane monthly meeting. You’re all mine for now, though. Erica, do what Saimin says.”

The effect was instantaneous. All of the fear vanished from Erica’s gorgeous face as her eyes shut and her body went limp. “What Saimin say, I obey” she said softly and emotionlessly.

Kelly sat down on the bed and eyed her new puppet ruler. Erica got all of the most attractive qualities from both of her heritages. Like her Japanese father, her skin was pale and her face had a cute cat-like quality and lovely brown eyes, but her full breasts and ass came from her Caucasian mother. Erica’s mother, like Kelly’s, was a former Tau Nu Alpha sister. “Erica, how would a Japanese person refer to their superior?”

“They would call them their name followed by ‘sama’” she said without emotion.

“I’ll allow it. OK, from now on, you will always refer to me or David that way while in trance. Understand?”

Hai, Kelly-sama.“

David had mentioned that a hypnotized person’s mind regresses, so they prefer the first language they learned. Excellent! Now open your eyes, stand up, remove your clothing, and once we are both naked, you will eat me out.” Kelly ordered, stripping off her own clothing.

Hai, Kelly-sama.“

“Oh that sounds so good coming from you. Speaking of coming, you won’t until you make me five times! So get on it and don’t slack off!”

Hai, Kelly-sama.” intoned Erica. By now they were naked. Kelly sat on her bed, Erica kneeled on the floor and dove right into her new Mistress’s depths...

Erica managed to get Kelly to cum five times before “Doublemint” wore off, so Kelly allowed her an orgasm of her own. “Arigato, Kelly-sama.“

Kelly put a leash and collar on the Eurasian. She explained “You’ve been a bitch as long as I’ve known you, so now you can really act like one.” Unfortunately, with Erica playing a dog role, Kelly had to carry both of their clothes downstairs. When they got to the big staircase, Kelly’s jaw hit the floor.

In the center of the large rug was an easy chair and footstool. In the chair was David. On David’s lap was Lupé Lopez, bouncing up and down on his cock as he took her from behind (Kelly thought David had made a good choice, as Lupé had the best ass in the sorority). Surrounding them were the remaining ten members of the sorority lying on the floor in a circle. Each was tongue deep in the pussy of the girl in front of her, trying with all her might to make said girl orgasm. It should be obvious, but they were all naked.

Lupé repeated the word Fuck over and over again until she reached her climax, then shouted “¡DIOS MIO, ME GUSTAAA!” and broke into other Spanish phrases that Kelly was unable to understand (she took French anyway).

David saw Kelly and Erica at the top of the stairs. “Hi. Having fun?” he asked.

“Loads. Whatcha doin’?”

“We’re playing a game I made up. It’s called ‘Fuck Fuck Goose’. The next round’s about to start, so I think you’ll understand the rules by watching.”

As if on cue, Monique pulled her mouth from the pussy she was working and screamed “GOOOOOOOOOSE!!!!!” Kelly could tell she had orgasmed.

David said “You heard her, Lupé. Get into position.” Lupé got up and walked to Monique, who had also stood up. They made out for ten seconds until David said “GO” Lupé started running, Monique right behind her. They ran around the circle until they returned to where they started and Lupé took Monique’s position. “Understand now?”

“Monique’ll ride you till someone else cums, then they’ll chase her, then she’ll go back in the ring and that person will ride you and the cycle keeps repeating ’til the cows come home!”

“Got it in one.” said David. “This isn’t the kind of game that people can really lose, but I’d like to think I’m winning more than the others.”

“Hard to argue that one.” agreed Kelly. “Erica, do you understand how to play?”

Hai, Kelly-sama.“

“So can Erica and I play?”

“The more the merrier!” exclaimed David with a grin. “Erica get in the circle. Ladies, move out so there’s room for two more.”

Hai, David-sama.“

“Nice touch with the cultural appropriation!”

“Thanks. Speaking of Japanese culture, I don’t get the reference in her trigger,”

“’Saimin’ is the Japanese word for hypnosis” explained David. “Kelly, because you are my favorite, I’ll let you pick whether you start in my lap or the circle.“

“With you, hands down.” Kelly answered.

“Okay, then let’s make things fair. Monique, have three orgasms to make up for missing your turn.”

“OOOOOOOOOOOH! LAAAAAAAAAAAA! LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!” screamed Monique.

“Now everyone cum to reset the board. You too, Erica.”

A dozen voices screamed “GOOOOOOOOOOOSE!”

“All those happy screams are music to my ears” said Kelly with a smile that was simultaneously lust, joy, excited anticipation and mischief.

“Couldn’t agree with you more, darling.” said David with an equally wide grin. “Now get over here and make a few of your own.”

Kelly practically leaped on top of her man and rode him as hard as she could, making out all the while. With beautiful women fucking each other no matter where she looked, her arousal grew so much that she was ready to orgasm in less than a minute. The moment she came, feeling every good emotion at once, she heard someone scream.

“GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!”

THE END*