The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Everyone in it is 18+ and everyone outside should be as well. I know a clip show can be boring, but Kelly missed the first half of the story and needs to be brought up to speed.

Spellbinders Saga

By Arthur N. Owen

Volume I: Chance of a Lifetime; Chapter 9: Tour of Duty

David Wilson had spent every waking moment since Kelly had left preparing to show her the good his hypnotic influence had done, both last night and this morning. Yet another sleepless night under his belt, for all the wrong reasons once again. He was planning on meeting her for breakfast at 9, with the person he considered his best success story joining them. He got to the dining hall five minutes early but saw her there. Her chin-length blonde hair hung loose, and she was wearing an extremely flattering blue blouse and skirt, making her look extra pretty today. David guessed that she wanted him to be persuasive as much as he did, and hoped his plan would work. “Good morning, Kelly.” he said.

“I hope so, David. I really do.” she answered. “What are you showing me first.”

“Not what, who.” David explained. “A hypnotized person can’t lie, so I thought testimony from hypnotized people would be more convincing.”

“I did some research.” commented Kelly. “You mean they can’t deliberately lie. Someone can still be hypnotized into believing a falsehood as true, then repeating it under hypnosis. How do I know that isn’t the case here?”

“For starters, I’m not capable of making someone disbelieve facts.” said David. “Do I look like Donald Trump? Second, that kind of programming would take weeks of work, and I haven’t spent more than two hours with any of these people. Third, if you don’t believe that my former clients are telling the truth, then this whole thing is meaningless.”

“All of those are hard to argue with.” conceded Kelly. “All right, I’ll take your thralls at their word. Who’s our breakfast guest?”

“My friend James and his girlfriend Eleanor. Eleanor is one of my best successes.”

“Wait, Eleanor Graham and James Marks?”

“Yes. Is she a friend of yours?”

“She is, but that’s only part of the story. Since you’re being so honest with me, I should return the favor.” Kelly was looking even more embarrassed than when Regina had caught her last night.

“I’m listening.” said David.

“Eleanor caught Paterno’s eye. He didn’t want to wait for her to take one of his classes so he ordered me to pretend to befriend her and eventually bring her to him. I met her at the gym, it turns out we both like relieving stress through exercise. Eleanor is such a sweetheart, I had no trouble befriending her for real, but if you hadn’t freed me, I would have brought her to him the next night! Please don’t tell her any of this,”

David mused at Kelly’s story. He wasn’t surprised that Eleanor had been singled out by another controller (he had pursued her too, after all). Her beauty and innocence made her an extremely tempting target even if someone didn’t know about her special talent. Ironically, if Kelly had dragged Eleanor to Paterno, it would have made him the poacher instead of David and Malcolm would have needed less convincing to intervene. “No harm, no foul, Kelly. Your secret’s safe with me. The last thing Eleanor needs is to know how close she came to that monster’s clutches.”

“Careful. You still haven’t proven that she isn’t already in a monster’s clutches.” Kelly warned,

At that moment, David spotted Eleanor and James nearing them. The two were arm-in-arm and grinning from ear to ear. They were so enamored with each other it was difficult to believe that they had only been dating for a month and change. Eleanor had undergone a significant transformation in the interim. She was now wearing a knee-length skirt instead of the ankle-length ones, and the parts of her legs he could see were stunning. Her blouse was much thinner and tighter than the one she had been wearing at the tutoring session, making her lovely figure more evident. The biggest change of all, however, was that she had ditched the minimizer bra in favor of a far more flattering one, and her breasts looked like they had grown more sizes than the Grinch’s heart at the end of that book! While no one would ever deny that Eleanor was beautiful, this was the first time David had ever considered her sexy.

Kelly also noticed the changes in her friend, particularly in her chest. “Did she get implants in the last week?” she asked, astonished.

“I don’t think so” answered David. “More likely, her Victoria’s Secret has been revealed.” He then waved to the happy couple. James and Kelly had not met, so David quickly introduced them before they went inside.

After they chose their food, they ate for about fifteen minutes before Eleanor finished her water glass. James also wanted some melon, so he volunteered to refill it.

“Can you get me some toast, too?” asked Kelly. She figured that James and Eleanor would need to be separated in order for David to trigger her, and this was the best opportunity they would have. Most people came in for breakfast a lot later than 9 on Saturdays, so the line had filled up.

“Sure, why not?” said James. David figured that between the two requests and James’s own wants, he would be gone for at least ten minutes.

The moment James was out of sight, Kelly said. “You’re so lucky to have found him.”

Eleanor agreed. “More than you know. We met when he rescued me from a mugger.”

“So I’ve heard. You really like him, don’t you?”

“More than any man I’ve ever met.” Eleanor smiled so dreamily at that thought Kelly almost mistook her for being triggered.

I know that, but Kelly needs you to elaborate.” said David. Before Eleanor could ask what that meant, he continued. “Ellie-Vator, drop down.”

“Ground floor, programming and obedience,” said Eleanor, her eyes slamming shut and head slumping forward.

“Eleanor, open your eyes, but remain relaxed in your Ellie-Vator.” ordered David. After she complied, he continued. “This time, you will be able to hear Kelly’s voice, and you will respond to it as truthfully and completely as you would mine. Understand?”

“Yessssss. Underssssssssstand” she sighed.

David turned to Kelly. “Ask away.”

“What have you done with David?” asked Kelly.

“I listened to him explain what was important. He helped me understand that it was normal for a freshman to be nervous and normal to get past those feelings. He made me feel confident that being with James was the best thing for me. He showed me that no matter how Father reacts when I tell him about us, there is nothing a parent should want more than their child to be happy, and I have never been happier than I am now with James. I expressed my gratitude to David twice, once outside the Ellie-Vator and once inside it.” Eleanor spoke clearly but emotionlessly.

David interrupted. “FYI, for Eleanor, ‘expressing gratitude’ means she blows who she owes.”

“So, when you said that you expressed gratitude to James after he saved you and after each of the dates it meant that you SUCKED HIM OFF?!” asked Kelly,

“Yes I did.” said Eleanor. “He was surprised, but he completely understood how I felt.”

“Yeah, it was a shock to me too.” added David. “She’d expressed gratitude to 19 men back home, enjoys doing it, and is one of the best I’ve ever had at it. I actually had to make her tone it down!”

“He did. He explained to me how important it was that I only perform expressions of gratitude on someone I wanted to perform it for.”

“Unbelievable.” said Kelly. “You’re the opposite of Stepford. They turn confident women into meek nymphos, you turned a meek nympho into a confident woman!”

“I’m not a nympho. I’m still a virgin!” said Eleanor in a way that would have been angry if she could express emotion at the moment.

“Yeah, but for how much longer?” asked Kelly.

“Not very.” answered Eleanor, starting to slightly blush. “James will not force anything I am not comfortable with, but I feel so strongly for him that I want to marry him, and that is almost the same thing as being married to him.” Eleanor started to smile as she spoke about James.

“Don’t look at me.” David said. “She was on the route to James before I touched her. I just put some grease on her gears. If those two aren’t in love already, they will be after they go all the way. Everything Eleanor feels for James comes from her, and James has constantly proven himself worthy of those feelings.”

“He has, he undeniably has.” added Eleanor. “I could not imagine a better boyfriend.”

“Okay, I’ve heard enough, and I see the lucky guy coming back. Wake her up now.”

“Got it. Eleanor, when I count to three you will exit the Ellie-Vator into full alertness, leaving all memories of it behind. Instead, you will remember a similar but less probing conversation between the three of us. Understand?”

“Yes.” Eleanor said with a sweet smile.

“Good. One, two, three, awaken!”

Eleanor blinked her beautiful eyes twice and returned to normal just as James sat back down. “What did I miss?” he asked.

“Just your girlfriend extolling your virtues.” said Kelly. Eleanor blushed a little bit, then gave Kelly a playful punch on the shoulder.

“Oh good. Nothing I haven’t already heard.” joked James. The others laughed at that statement and finished their breakfast without further events.

After breakfast the two couples went their separate ways. Kelly started giving her opinion. “Eleanor went down so differently than Regina. It just looked like her head went to sleep but the rest of her didn’t get the memo.”

“Yeah, almost anyone going under looks like that. Regina’s an exception in a lot of ways.” explained David.

“I thought so. I’d never seen anyone put under before last night. Paterno kept us in constant waking trances, so the only chance we had to see it was when someone else was initiated, and I was the most recent.”

“Okay, I got your opinion on what you saw how about what you heard?” asked David.

“You did right by Eleanor.” answered Kelly. “Even discounting her ‘skill set,’ she’s still such a stunner, but you didn’t force her into what she really didn’t want. Instead, you gave her up to someone she really wanted without a second thought! She’s really happy with James and I’m guessing vice versa.”

“Good guess.” said David. “Even though she already had a crush on him and he on her, I wouldn’t have pushed her towards him if I wasn’t positive about his character. I’m trying to help people, and it wouldn’t be helpful to set her up with someone who’d traumatize her into running home.”

Kelly kissed him on the cheek. “If you made the rest of your clients as well off as her, you’ll have nothing to worry about.”

At that, David pulled out a multi-page spreadsheet. “I ran this off at the library a few hours ago.” he said. “Every client I’ve had, in chronological order. They’re color-coded by gender and if the name is crossed out, they’ve graduated or otherwise left Berkeley. Anyone else, pick a name and we’ll talk to them.”

“You really planned this out, didn’t you” said an impressed Kelly.

“You can’t expect the son of a lawyer not to appreciate the value of overwhelming evidence.” joked David.

“Overwhelm away.” said Kelly with a giggle.

And he did. Over the course of the next two hours, David introduced Kelly to one randomly selected client after another. No matter the gender, grade level or reason for needing his help, every last one of them gave him rave reviews, both in and out of trance. There were even a few, like Eleanor, who he had set up with their current girl/boyfriends. “To paraphrase Morpheus from ‘The Matrix’” said David, “I’m only showing them the door. They have to walk through it themselves.”

Kelly had indeed been overwhelmed by the evidence. “Paterno only cared about his enjoyment.” she said. “You make their lives better, with your own enjoyment as an afterthought.”

“Good to know.” said David. “The next people were seeing were enthralled by my boss, not me, but I still gave them the benefit of my care. Kat Channing and Beth Black. They live on the third floor of my building.”

“That hot lesbian couple who’d previously been straight? Your boss turned them gay?” asked Kelly. She recognized the names (and bodies) from a class last semester.

“Yes and no.” answered David. “I’ll let them explain it. Incidentally, they can only be triggered and commanded together, but they’re so inseparable it’s a moot point.” While the single gender floors had different visitor rules than the coed floors (no unauthorized guests of the opposite gender at any time) the rules did not apply on weekends to anyone who lived in the building on other floors, and as Kelly was female, it didn’t matter for her.

David and Kelly found the pretty pair vigorously making out on the couch of the third-floor lounge, which was otherwise deserted. “Hi Kat, Hi Beth” David and Kelly said simultaneously, startling the girls and causing them to sit up and separate.

“Hi, David,” said Kat.

“Hi, Kelly,” said Beth. Both had reddish faces, though David and Kelly couldn’t tell if it was from arousal, embarrassment or both.

“I have some questions to ask you both.” said Kelly

Beth said “About”

Kat said “What?”

David said “About this. Double Down.”

Kat said “Down”

Beth said “For”

Together they said “Anything” as their eyes closed, and their heads slumped together with a slight bump.

“Girls, open your eyes but remain asleep.” ordered David. After they complied, he continued. “Answer Kelly’s questions as truthfully as if I were asking them. Understand?”

Beth said “Yes”

Kat said “Master”

David said, “I reiterate, I didn’t program them.”

Kelly said, “Is that true?”

Kat answered, “It’s true.”

Beth continued “Not David. First Master”

Kat finished “Did this.”

Kelly then asked, “Did he make you attracted to each other?”

Beth answered, “We’d been in love for years.”

Kat continued “But we said and did nothing.”

Beth added “Master just gave”

Kat finished “Us a push.”

Kelly asked “Last question. What has David specifically done with you?”

Kat started “Extra pleasure from”

Beth elaborated “Each other’s touch. One comes if.”

Kat added “The other does. One three-way and a”

Beth completed “Four-way with Regina.”

Kelly turned to David. “You didn’t really exploit them either. If anything, you made their relationship better. So far so good. We’re done here.” and she went to summon the elevator.

David said “Okay ladies, when Kelly and I get in the elevator, you will wake up, forget we were here, and pick up where you left off. Understand?

Beth said “Yes”

Kat said “Master”

Kelly said “Elevator’s here.” She and David left them to it. The moment the doors closed, Kat and Beth blinked and woke up, looked at each other, smiled lustfully, and went back to making out as if they were never interrupted. A few minutes later, they would adjourn to the privacy of their room so they could go further without risk of interruption...

“Those two can’t seem to get enough of each other.” said Kelly as they left the building. “Was that you or your boss?”

“Neither.” said David. “Those two have been in love with each other for years but were too afraid of rejection to act on in before they were enthralled. They’re just making up for lost time.”

“I can sympathize.” said Kelly with a smirk that David didn’t see. “They share everything, including a crush, a trigger, a trance and a controller. You slept with them? What happened to no cheating even if they don’t know about it?”

David responded “It’s not affair if both are there.”

Kelly finished the stanza “I do not think your dad would care.” After they both laughed for a moment, she said. “So now what, or should I say who?”

“Now we get lunch. After that, more testimonials until 2:45 because we have an appointment at 3.”

“Don’t suppose you’ll tell me who until then?” asked Kelly.

“Nope. Don’t want to spoil the surprise.”

After lunch and several more client visits, David led Kelly off campus. The moment Kelly realized they were headed to the strip mall she guessed their destination. “We’re seeing Schrieber aren’t we?” she demanded.

“Our appointment is with the good doctor, yes.” said David. “Is that a problem?”

“It kind of is a problem, now that I know what her real job is.”

“Therapist is her real job, she doesn’t get paid for making thralls like I do.”

“YOU GET PAID!?” exclaimed Kelly. “I thought your compensation was more of a service-for-service thing.”

“Not that I wouldn’t be fine with such an arrangement, but he does pay me handsomely.” boasted David.

How handsomely?”

“That’s not something you answer outside of job interviews. Besides, we’re here” David knocked on the door of the darkened office. It was Saturday, so few medical professionals would be working outside of the emergency room, but Dr. Schrieber had told him to be here now. Sure enough, the lights turned on and the doctor appeared to unlock the door and let them in.

“You didn’t say you’d be bringing a guest.” Schrieber said. “Who am I supposed to be following up with?”

“Honestly, Doc, I’m not sure myself.” admitted Kelly. “I didn’t think people who hadn’t started dating yet could go to couples’ counseling.”

“I’d consider today a date.” argued David. “We’ve had two meals together and seen a lot of interesting things,”

“Master told me that you wanted to enthrall Kelly yourself. She doesn’t seem very enthralled to me.” wondered Dr. Schrieber aloud.

“Actually, that’s another thing I’m not sure about.” said Kelly. “You know what programming he put in my head, and it hasn’t changed since the last time I was here. He says he wants me, but he hasn’t done anything about it!”

“That’s fascinating.” agreed the doctor. “You clearly show an interest in this girl, or you wouldn’t have freed her from Dr. Paterno, and you are informing her of everything you have done, and some of what I’ve done, for that matter. Despite this, you still give her the option of rejecting you. If you do not complete her enthrallment right now, I will be forced to inform Master.”

“What happened to client confidentiality?” asked Kelly, now growing scared.

“Technically, she’s off the clock, so it doesn’t apply.” explained David. “Even so, her duty to her Master overrules her duty to her patients.” Then he turned to Dr. Schrieber. “I haven’t made a thrall out of Kelly because I like her the way she is.”

“If I didn’t think that statement was technically meaningless because it might not be your choice anymore, I’d think it was very romantic.” said Kelly, hugging him from behind.

“If you like her, enthrall her.” said Dr. Schrieber in a tone that sounded like she was teaching a fish how to swim. “She doesn’t have to know you control her so she’ll act the same, and it’s not like you haven’t done it dozens of times before.”

“I don’t think this is a situation where we can agree to disagree.” said David. “But can you at least give me 24 hours before you tattle to the boss? Out of professional courtesy?”

“Not sure which profession you’re referring to, but fine.” groaned the doctor. “I will not inform Master until tomorrow afternoon. For both your sakes, I hope you tell him yourself that it’s done before then!”

With that, they left the office. About five minutes later, David saw Schrieber lock up and go to her car. Kelly kissed him. “Thanks for defending me. I guess every job has brown-nosers.”

“In her case it may be literal.” joked David as they walked back to campus. “I don’t know how much of that attitude is her and how much is her programming, and I’m not sure she does either. Her style is different from mine. She doesn’t care if she is forcing someone she hypnotized to cheat. She let her secretary find a boyfriend, only to hypnotize him as well and take them both, separately and together, at her leisure. Schrieber claims they’ll be engaged soon, and even if that’s true, I doubt anything will change.”

“So you’re the ‘good cop’ in this scenario?”

“And proud of it. I could have fully enthralled you at any point after Paterno was caught, but I didn’t want to do it. All of your best qualities-your passion, your creativity, your love of adventure-would be dampened by your being controlled, even if you didn’t know it. I’d rather have a ‘maybe’ on all of you then a guaranteed ‘yes’ on half.”

Kelly leaned in and kissed him on the lips, with all of the passion she’d expressed after they’d left the police station. Her arms were around him and David figured, that if they were in his bedroom, she’d be weighing him down onto the bed again. After she broke it off (more than a minute later) she said, sweetly. “You are very close to a ‘yes’ and if you get it, it will be on all of me. But it’s been a long day and we both need to do some studying. What’s the latest I can enter your building without authorization tonight?”

David stammered “8:30”

Kelly said, with a mischievous look in her eyes, “I’ll be outside your building then. There’s only one more thing I need to see before I make my decision, and I need to prepare for it,”

“Regina?”

“Regina.” Kelly kissed him again, then left, swaying her ass in a way that David knew was just for him. David looked at his watch. 4:00. The next few hours were going to feel like an eternity.

David studied and went to get dinner. He didn’t see Kelly at the dining hall, but there were three others on campus, and she lived on the other side of it from him. Remembering how Kelly had reacted the last time she and Regina had seen each other (both before and after he had triggered the redheaded RA) made him dread their impending next meeting. He was outside waiting for Kelly at 8:25, but it would be another ten minutes before she walked up with an overnight bag, now too late for her to enter without prior permission. “What took you so l—?” he asked but she silenced him with another kiss before he could finish the sentence.

“I’ll tell you when we’re upstairs.” she said with a smirk. David figured it was pointless to press the issue because of his “loophole” so he turned around and came inside.

As soon as they entered the building, Hogan stood up from his chair and pointed to the large digital clock on his desk, now reading 8:36. “Mr. Wilson, I saw what you two were doing outside and I’m happy for you, but it’s too late for her to come in! I don’t have any guests listed under your name for tonight, and the cutoff on Saturday for non-residents was six minutes ago. You have guests come in all the time for tutoring, so you should know the guest rules by heart! Your RA never has a bad thing to say about you, so please don’t disappoint her. Just kiss your girlfriend goodbye and...”

Hogan didn’t notice that David had barely been paying attention to his diatribe. First David looked at his watch, then his phone, rolled his eyes twice, and pretended to yawn at the end. When Hogan told him to kiss Kelly goodbye, David mimed pointing a gun at the guard and said “Hogan’s Heroes.”

“I see nothing. I hear nothing, I know nothing.” said Hogan as they walked around him. Fortunately, the elevator was already there when the button was pressed, so by the time Hogan woke from his trance, there was nothing to see.

“So why were you late?” asked David.

“I knew you’d keep Hogan from remembering me if I was late. If he didn’t know I came in, he wouldn’t know I overstayed my welcome either. Now, if things go well, I can spend the night once you’ve cleared things with Regina.” she said, indicating her bag. “Were you copying Indiana Jones when he shot the fancy swordsman?”

“You caught that, didn’t you?” said David with a smile that Kelly mirrored. They remembered the famous scene well. David realized then that Kelly had been almost completely won over by the events of the day. Only a conversation with Regina stood between her fear and him getting her of her own free will. He could tell that she wanted this to happen too, or she wouldn’t have brought the bag. David briefly opened his room so Kelly could drop off her bag, then they crossed the hall to Regina’s. He knocked on the door.

Regina opened the door, dressed in workout clothes, and saw the pair. She looked at Kelly first. “I know you didn’t ask for guest permission tonight, so I hope Miss Sexy Ninja didn’t climb in through your window!” Regina seldom made jokes, and even if she didn’t remember that Kelly had gotten in that way the previous night, the first time it happened was still widely associated with her, as indicated by Regina’s use of the nickname.

Kelly pretended to be embarrassed. “Not this time, Red. I just snuck past the guard while David distracted him.” This statement was partially true, as Kelly had gotten past Hogan because he was distracted when David triggered him.

“Not sure whether that’s better, but either way you shouldn’t be here. Leave. Now.” ordered Regina.”

“Before I go, can I ask you some questions?” asked Kelly.

“If it means you’ll leave peacefully, I don’t see why not.” answered Regina.

“Good.” said David. “R.A. Relax Absolutely.”

This time Regina’s eyes did not blink at all, simply dilating all the way. David was sure that meant something had changed in her mind, but he had more important things to deal with now than contemplating that meaning. Her mouth curled into the wide, goofy, familiar yet unnerving smile as it exclaimed “Ready to Accommodate!”

“I’ll never get used to that.” said Kelly.

“Join the club.” said David. He turned to Regina and said “This is Kelly.”

“Hi Kelly!”

“Let us in, then sit on your bed.”

“Yes, Master!”

Once they were inside, David closed and locked Regina’s door. Kelly asked. “Can you make her look and talk normally? I don’t want to keep being reminded of how broken she is.”

“Regina isn’t broken, she’s just cracked.” said David.

“What’s the difference?”

David grinned. “I’ve actually been thinking about this for a month, but never got the chance to tell anyone! I’ve found that there are three levels of mind control-bent, cracked and broken. Almost everyone you’ve seen today is bent. They’ll do whatever I say when triggered, but I don’t expect anything from them besides sex and for the most part, they live their lives completely unaware of what has been done to them. After that is cracked. A cracked person has utility for their controller besides merely sex. This requires more programming than someone who has been bent, and their overall lives are more at their controller’s discretion, even if they don’t know it.”

Kelly was now curious. “If that’s just cracked, then what’s broken?”

“Broken means that the subject is aware that they have been changed and that their life is run by another person. In most cases a broken person has been fundamentally changed, and who they used to be may no longer exist. You and Paterno’s other victims I would consider broken, along with Dr. Schrieber.” David believed that Paterno had been broken by Malcolm, but he had kept so much about Paterno from Kelly that he would save that revelation for later.

Kelly was incredulous. “The Doc is under more control than HER!?”

David explained. “Cracked is the middle category, and like most middle categories, the dividing lines can be blurry. Yes, Regina is much closer to broken than bent, but the crucial difference between the two states is that she is not consciously aware of what has been done to her and can live her life normally, or at least appear to, while Dr. Schrieber is aware and cannot go back. Another key difference is that the further you go, the more therapeutic work it takes to get the programming out. I got very lucky deprogramming you because you were so resistant and Paterno was so sloppy.”

Kelly then said. “While that was quite enlightening, it really didn’t answer the question. Can you make her behave normally?”

David said. “Of course, I can. Regina, act and speak like you are not in trance. You will answer all of Kelly’s questions as truthfully and completely as you can. Understand?”

The shift in Regina’s face and body language was as dramatic in reverse as it had been in the original direction. Her face grew serious, her eyelids moved so that her eyes weren’t mindlessly wide, and her posture seemed more natural. Only her blank eyes betrayed the fact that she was still so deeply hypnotized that nothing but orders could awaken her. “Yes, Master.” she said in a tone that was normal, even if the words weren’t.

Kelly said. “Much better. Regina, did David first hypnotize you?”

“No.” Regina answered. “Secondary Master did not first take me into the wonderful relaxed state. Primary Master did while Secondary Master watched.”

“I’m gonna assume ‘Primary Master’ is this boss of yours?” Kelly said. David nodded and she continued. “How many times has David fucked you?”

“Master has only used me in that way on two occasions, but in each case we performed many positions, so the answer is 2 or 13 depending on your point of view.” Regina spoke normally, but didn’t convey any extra emotion.

“Stud.” Kelly said, elbowing David. “What has David asked you to do besides sex and the forgetting thereof?”

“Master had me fight my ex-boyfriend when he accused Master of hypnotizing me.” said Regina. “The confrontation and subsequent fight began before I was in the wonderful relaxed state. I suspect that Master only triggered me because he believed that I would lose if he didn’t, and we would both be seriously hurt if that happened. I defeated Brandon and Master was able to scare him into submission. Other than forgetting your presence on two occasions, which I presume you were already aware of, Master has not ordered me to do anything else outside of the aforementioned categories.” Regina actually displayed some pride when describing her victory.

David added. “Just for clarity, Regina dumped the ex in question when he got too rough for her. Said ex is the Bears’ starting linebacker. Regina’s suspicion about what I did is completely correct.”

“What programming has David given you?

“Master has increased my focus and memory. I concluded that he does this for his tutoring clients as well. Master has ordered me to acknowledge anyone he points out in the wonderful relaxed state. I am to automatically orgasm whenever someone else orgasms on or in my body, in equal measure.” Regina answered.

“Why’d you give her the last one?” asked Kelly.

The earlier subject matter ended up triggering a prompt in Regina, which caused her to revert to the voice and appearance she typically took in trance. “The wonderful relaxed state is made from all possible pleasure from both my waking and sleeping selves. Inside the wonderful relaxed state, release requires command, outside it is impossible. However, this goes unnoticed because my waking self has no desire for sexual relations due to how badly my last relationship ended.”

David translated, “Regina can’t orgasm without being ordered to. At least with the reciprocal orgasms, she’ll get pleasure even if I forget about her.”

Kelly said. “Okay, you win. You are the most benevolent mind controller in the world, though that bar is probably very low. It’s just too bad everyone you’ve helped will never know about it! I still don’t want to be enthralled, but if I have to be, I wouldn’t mind too much if it was you.”

David said. “I know you’re lying. About the last part, the rest I know you believe.”

Kelly said. “Thank you.”

“I realized it last night after you left. Helplessness. You hate and fear it more than anything else. It wasn’t what Paterno made you do that you hated the most, it was that he could make you do it. Your reaction to Regina last night was because you were terrified that you’d end up the same way. Now that you know that I can’t make you that way, and wouldn’t even if I could because I know that some small part of you would hate and resist it no matter how much enjoyment I programmed into you, what is your answer?”

Kelly had started crying a little bit as David spoke. She threw herself into his arms and kissed him even harder and hotter than she had last time. Almost two minutes passed before Regina said “Master?” to bring them back to reality and their tongues untangled.

Kelly said. “I want to be with you. The harem, the boss, the secrecy, Big Red, those things are secondary. You and me, that’s what matters.”

David said. “I’ve been wanting to say that for weeks, but you took the words right out of my mouth. It must have been while we were kissing!”

Kelly said. “Since you’ve been so honest with me, I feel like I need to tell you my biggest secret. Only my roommate Monique knows. It concerns Sexy Ninja Night.”

“Wait a second.” said David. “It wasn’t you who climbed up a building to see your boyfriend, saw him with another girl, and tried to kill him with a toy sword?”

“No, no, that was me all the way.” said Kelly. “The secret is why I was mad at him. It wasn’t that he had another girl in his bed. It was that he had another girl in his bed without me there to enjoy it.”

“So you’re bisexual?”

“If you want to get technical, I’m bicurious. Never got the chance to do anything with another woman.”

“But you spent more than six months as a sex slave!”

“To a sexual miser! Paterno never had more than one of us at a time, and never had any desire to watch us explore each other. He didn’t want anyone to get any pleasure but him, and voyeurism wasn’t his thing. After the helplessness, all those sexy bodies and a ban on touching ’em was the worst thing about it!”

David finally understood. “That’s why you said my sleeping with hypnotized clients wasn’t a dealbreaker! You wanted a chance to do it too.”

“Exactly.” said Kelly. “It was a way for me to explore those tendencies without consequence.”

David said. “If you hadn’t guessed it by now, I’m all about spreading happiness through hypnosis. You want Regina to pop your lesbian cherry, be my guest!”

Kelly’s eyes went wide with excitement. “You mean it? Regina will do to me what I want her to?”

“If I order her to, yes. The pleasure Regina gets from obeying orders overrides any resistance, morals or fears about anything she’s told to do. She’s pretty good at it too-I heard no complaints from Kat or Beth.”

“Wait a minute, those two were hypnotized the whole time, so they weren’t capable of complaint!” argued Kelly.

“True, but their bodies were able to express their approval. At least six times apiece.”

“What does ‘at least’ mean?”

“Has to do with a trick they developed as an additional way of stimulation. I’ll explain if we double with them.”

“Okay, you convinced me.” said Kelly, though she was probably convinced earlier in the conversation. “Let her at me.”

David turned to Regina. “Regina, for the rest of this time in the wonderful relaxed state. Kelly is your Mistress. You will obey any command she gives you, so long as it doesn’t contradict anything your Masters told you. Do you understand?”

Regina said “Yes, Master.” to David and “Hi, Mistress” to Kelly. A big mischievous smile appeared on Kelly’s face.

“Regina, stand up.” she ordered

“Yes, Mistress.” The moment the gorgeous redhead was on her feet, Kelly buried her face in Regina’s big bountiful boobs.

“Oh god, they’re like pillows!” she said gleefully.

“I know, right?” agreed David.

Regina stood eight inches taller than Kelly. While this put Kelly at the perfect height for Regina’s breasts, her face was another story. “Bend over and kiss me with all the passion you can.” Kelly said, standing on her tiptoes and moving back a little bit.

“Yes, Mistress.” said Regina, bowing her head to reach the shorter girl. After about fifteen seconds of make-outs, Kelly pulled Regina into a hug. Then she wrapped her legs around her.

David had experienced this himself, so he knew what Kelly was going for. “Sorry, but that isn’t going to work on her.” he said. “A hypnotized person has more strength and stamina than they would otherwise. Regina isn’t going to collapse onto the bed like I did.”

Kelly broke off the kiss and climbed down. “Oh well.” she said, faking disappointment. “We’ll have to do this the old-fashioned way. Regina, undress. David, you too.”

“Yes, Mistress.” said Regina, David didn’t respond, but he obeyed anyway.

Regina took off her sports bra, only to reveal a second one underneath. “I guess she’s just too much for one.” said Kelly.

“I am, in terms of what is normally available, Mistress. I have stronger sports bras that I specially ordered, but they are currently dirty.” Regina explained.

“What are they made out of, Kevlar? On second thought, Regina, don’t answer.” said David.

“Yes, Master.”

Kelly stripped off her clothing, revealing a lacy blue bra and panties. She saw David eyeing her and answered his unspoken question. “When we parted company after the doctor’s visit, I figured on at least an 80% chance that tonight would go well and if it did, there was a 100% chance we’d have sex. Just wanted to be prepared.” The mischievous smile on her face hadn’t left it since she’d come up for air from Regina’s bosom.

“And if tonight didn’t go well?” asked David.

“Well then, you would never have known, would you?”

“I guess not.” By now, the three of them were naked.

Kelly stared at Regina’s incredible naked body. “Heads for me, tails for you?” she asked.

“Regina doesn’t like ‘tails’. Her ex sprung it on her and that’s part of why she dumped him.” said David.

“I wanted her on her back anyway.” said Kelly. “There’s more fun to be had with her in that position.”

“Can’t disagree with that.” said David, looking at Regina’s tits.

“Okay, Regina, lie down on your back on the bed.” ordered Kelly. I’ll sit on your face so you can eat me out while David plows your pussy. Understand?”

Regina was already back on the bed. “Yes, Mistress” she said happily.

Soon all three of them were in extasy. David was fucking the hottest woman he knew, Kelly was getting eaten out for the first time and enjoying every moment of it, and Regina, already in a near-ecstatic state from her trance, was having every sensitive part of her stimulated at once. David and Kelly were each suckling one of Regina’s breasts (Kelly was flexible enough to reach them from her current position), stopping every few seconds to kiss, then switch tits.

Suddenly Kelly pushed David away during a switch, bending over to motorboat both breasts. The sight pushed David over the edge. “WE HAVE LIFTOFF!!!” he yelled, cumming hard. This caused Regina to mirror his orgasm with one of her own, making her body shudder and her tits jiggle.

As with the last time Regina was in this position, her orgasm caused a spasming of her tongue, right into the place Kelly was hoping it would go. “SECOND STAGE ACHIEVED!!!” screamed Kelly with an orgasm of her own.

This triggered another orgasm in Regina. She pulled out from under Kelly and, understanding the pattern, shouted “MISSION ACCOMPLISHED” as the others collapsed on top of her, spent.

Kelly was the first to stir. “That. Was. INCREDIBLE!” she roared with joy. “Regina, switch places with me. I’m ready to go again!”

“Cancel that order, Regina.” David said, getting up from the bed. “We’re done with Regina for now. She still needs time to shower before she can do rounds. Even if we weren’t out of time, Regina can’t achieve an orgasm from being eaten out. Trust me, Kat, Beth and I tried everything with no success.”

“I thought her body reciprocated every orgasm it gave out.”

“Reciprocation doesn’t apply to eating out unless it’s part of a sixty-nine.”

“Have you considered fixed licks?” asked Kelly.

“What do you mean by that?”

“Program her to always orgasm after a certain number of licks have been applied to her pussy. We’ll always know how long it takes to get to the creamy center.” Kelly’s beautiful, mischievous look might as well have painted on to her face.

“That isn’t a bad idea, Kelly.” said David. “Unfortunately, as I said, it’s too late to test it now, so we’ll have to save it for next time. Please collect our clothes while I program our plaything. Regina?”

“Yes, Master?”

“Put your sports bras back on and get under the covers with your hand in your pussy. Five seconds after Kelly and I leave, you will wake up. You will simply remember a masturbation session where you achieved orgasm a few times and got sweatier, so you will need a shower before doing rounds.”

Regina was confused. “Master, I cannot achieve an orgasm outside of the wonderful relaxed state.”

David assured her. “I know that, but your waking self doesn’t know that. The orgasms occurred while you were in trance, your waking self will just believe they were from masturbation.”

“Thank you, Master, I understand now.”

“Good girl, Regina, I knew you would.” said David. “Two more things that you will believe. First, you will believe you checked me first for rounds although you will skip me tonight. Second, you will believe that I did fill out the paperwork for Kelly to spend the night, but that you forgot to tell Hogan. Understand?”

“Yes, Master!”

“Regina, what happens when you wake up?

“Whenever I leave the wonderful relaxed state, all memories of it remain there until Master allows me to return. I will believe whatever Master tells me occurred and ignore all evidence to the contrary.”

“Good Girl, Regina. Goodnight.”

Kelly, who had gathered all of their clothing and fished David’s keys out of his pocket, watched her orgasm and said a “Goodnight” of her own.

Regina responded “Goodnight, Master, Goodnight, Mistress,” as they left. The coast was clear, so they ran back across the hall naked and entered David’s room.

Kelly, who had been holding her breath during the naked walk, spoke first. “I know Regina was the one who got me off, but she did it at your command, so thank you so much!”

David responded. “You’re welcome. Now that our relationship has been consummated, we need to establish some ground rules.”

Kelly joked. “I don’t think that counted as a consummation. There was a gorgeous redhead in the way.”

David laughed before answering “Yeah, can’t believe I forgot about someone so unforgettable. Nevertheless, if you don’t set rules for yourself on Day One of a morally questionable endeavor, then you were never bound by any rules at all. For us, today is Day One. What rules do you want me to follow concerning hypnosis?”

Kelly said “Fair enough. I do have some rules in mind for you. Number one, you NEVER EVER trigger me again or add programming without my permission. Number two, I want to be as mobile and as in control of my body as possible when I’m under. Number three, I want to know everything that I’ve done and was done to me while in trance. Number four, I want to be able to wake myself up if I need to. Number five, If you make me suck your dick, you must eat me out as soon as possible. The last one isn’t hypnosis-related per se, but I wanted to put it out there. Finally, I think it goes without saying that if you trust me, I want those fail-safes out of my head NOW!”

David said. “I accept all of your conditions. Allow me to put you under and I will implement them at once.”

“Permission granted,”

“Sit down on the bed so you don’t get hurt when you get triggered.” Once she had he said her trigger “Special Instructions.” Kelly collapsed backwards, looking to all the world to be fast asleep. She looked so beautiful that David admired her peaceful naked form for five seconds before he began. “Kelly, from now on, you will go into a waking trance five seconds after you are triggered. You will be able to act as if you are awake, but will still obey my commands. You will be fully aware of all of your programming and everything you have been commanded to do. You will be able to wake yourself up from trance by pinching yourself twice in succession. FYI, requiring you to do it twice is so it won’t happen by accident. The effects of the trigger “Kelly Jelly” will no longer apply to you and your restriction on speaking or writing about me and hypnosis will be lifted. Nothing but your trigger will be able to hypnotize you. All of these things will be implemented as soon as I snap my fingers.” He snapped his fingers and, five seconds later, Kelly sat back up with eyes open and a big smile. Her eyes were still a little glazed, but she was otherwise her normal self (if you ignored the fact that she was still naked).

Kelly wrapped her arms around David and kissed his cheek. “You did everything I asked you to do, I can feel it. Thank you for showing you trust me and proving that I can trust you. I am wondering, why don’t I have a response like the others have?”

“Everyone else that came from tutoring was initially put under with a subliminal filled video that is sent with the confirmation email. It installs the trigger and countersign, among other things.” explained David. “At the last minute, I decided not to send you one, because I regretted what I chose for your trigger, and I was so infatuated with you that I wanted to hypnotize you in person.”

“I’m actually glad you went that route. said Kelly. “If you had used the subliminal video, Paterno might have found out and made me into some kind of Trojan horse. I’m curious, what were the original trigger and countersign going to be?”

“The trigger was ‘Kelly Brains to Jelly’.” said David. “I don’t remember the countersign, since no one ever said it.”

“Yeah, ‘Special Instructions’ is looking a lot better now.” said Kelly. “Moving on, you used hypnotic programming to enhance the pleasure that Regina, Kat and Beth get out of sex. Is there a way you can do that for me without me giving up control of my body?”

David grinned. “As a matter of fact, I have been working on programming like that, but it requires a fully aware subject to be utilized, and up until two hours ago, I didn’t have one of those and up until last night, I didn’t think I ever would.”

“Well you have one now.” said Kelly, pointing at herself. “What would I get?”

David happily elaborated “Right now I have two programs ready, but I’m working on more, I’ll discuss them with you when they’re ready. All of them, once implemented, will be activated by a trigger I say and their effects will automatically stop after an hour. Like being put under, you ask, and you shall receive, you don’t, and you won’t. First is Doublemint, which will double the sexual pleasure your body experiences. Second is the Orgasm Function which allows me to control the intensity of your orgasms, but not when they occur.”

“Sounds good.” said Kelly. “Program away.”

David began. “Kelly, after you are out of trance, whenever I kiss you and say ‘Doublemint’, the sexual pleasure your body experiences will be doubled for an hour, but this cannot stack.”

Now I get it.” said Kelly with a laugh. “Like that commercial-Double your Pleasure, Double your Fun.”

“Got it in one.” said David. “Now, for the Orgasm Function, I need you to experience a few mild orgasms to establish a baseline for future calculations. When I snap my fingers, you will have the smallest, weakest orgasm you can think of. Keep in mind, you may be able to control your body in trance, but you still can’t lie.”

David snapped and Kelly squirmed a little bit. “Okay. Now what?” she asked.

“Now that tiny orgasm you just had will be Power Zero. Every orgasm on the Function stems from it. We’ll start with Factor 2 on the Function. That means that every number I say represents double the intensity of the one before it. After I say the number, you will experience an orgasm of corresponding intensity. When that orgasm exceeds the intensity of any you have had before, you will start singing ‘Like a Virgin’. Power Zero.”

“Hey, I don’t want you just telling me to orgasm! I want to do the work and I bet you do too!”

“I do indeed, but we need to establish a baseline. Power One.”

“Oh I can feel the difference.”

“I’m glad. Power Two,”

“DAMN! This is the most engaging math lesson I’ve ever had.”

“Happy to hear it. Power Three.”

“WOW! You’ve got my number.”

“I know. Power Four.”

“I’m honestly surprised I can still count right now!”

“You aren’t. Your brain is making the calculations on its own. Power Five.”

“I made it through the wilderness...You know I made it through!”

“That will do, Kelly, stop singing. When I say ‘Orgasm Function Engage’ I will be able to control your orgasm intensity for an hour, though achieving them will happen manually. Was your previous peak closer to four or five and when did it occur?”

“I’d say it was closer to four, about twenty times the zero power. I achieved it,,,thirty minutes ago.” Kelly admitted. She almost sounded embarrassed that Regina had given her greater pleasure than any man.

“Don’t be sorry about it, Kelly.” said David. “It’s not your fault that Regina’s programming makes her totally single-minded about what she’s ordered to do. At that time, every neuron in her brain was dedicated to making you cum.”

“I get that now.” said Kelly. “But it was better than when I lost my virginity! In a way it was losing my virginity.”

“Funny you should bring that up.” said David. “What we’re about to do will,,,”

“You’re kidding, right?” said Kelly. “You seriously think I’d believe you’re a virgin!? You told me yesterday that you’ve been fucking clients for almost a year! I just saw you with your dick in Regina HALF AN HOUR AGO!”

“YOU DIDN’T LET ME FINISH!” shouted David, standing up. “Yes, I’ve slept with dozens of women, but all of them were in trance and none of them remember what happened. Thus, as far as the world believes, I am a virgin. You will be the first woman I have sex with that will get to remember it afterwards. So, just like you, I am losing a kind of virginity tonight, or I will be.”

“Sorry, I understand now.” said Kelly, standing up and moving so David was between her and the bed. “It would be my honor to be your ‘official’ first.” she said, pinching herself twice. The moment her eyes came back to full focus, they joined her smile in a mischievous look that David had grown to like as much as a blank one in any other girl.

David pulled her into a kiss, saying “Doublemint.” She kissed him back, harder than ever, as she hugged him and put all her weight on him, so (for the third time) he’d be forced onto his bed with her on top. Only this time, there wasn’t a dangerous mission to distract them. There wasn’t an inquisitive RA to interrupt them either. In fact, there wasn’t anything that would come between them this time, not even their clothing. “Orgasm Function Engage! Factor Two, Power Four.” said David as she maneuvered herself for his entry. However, Kelly’s arousal and pleasure sensitivity were already so heightened that she came when his penis touched her pussy lips. “Somebody’s impatient.” he mused.

“More than you know.” said Kelly. “You’re the first guy I’ve been with besides Paterno since before Sexy Ninja Night. With that ass, the woman’s pleasure was incidental if not accidental. The three-way with Regina didn’t sate my sexual appetite, it whetted it!”

“Then I’d be glad to keep the dishes coming, so you keep coming too!” said David, making Kelly laugh at the metaphor and pun. “Power Five.” he said, as she finished inserting him and began to ride his cock. Her eyes dilated for a split second as she heard the number.

“Yes, Yes, YES, HELL YEAH!” she screamed as she orgasmed again, twice as hard as before.

“My turn on top.” David said, rolling them over. “Power Six.” He was glad that his bed was on the opposite side of the room from his neighbors, meaning that only Regina could possibly hear their joyous screams, and she was programmed to deny that they were happening. He kissed her and felt her up.

After only three thrusts, Kelly’s barely coherent response was “OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!!!! I WISH I HADN’T WAITED TWO WEEKS!!”

“Starting to feel the same. Power Seven.”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME IT WOULD BE THIS FUCKING GOOD!?”

“I wasn’t sure myself and I doubt you’d have believed me if I did. Power Eight.”

“IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DON’T CARE ANYMORE IF YOU AND THE BOSS MAKE EVERYONE YOUR SEX SLAVES!!!!!!”

David said. “I know you don’t mean that” as he briefly slowed down. “Kelly, I think the next one’s going to be mine.”

Kelly was out of breath and panting as she spoke. “Well, stud (pant) let’s see if (pant) this one goes to (two pants) eleven!” finishing the line in an English accent.

“Sorry, hot stuff.” said David reluctantly. “This is still a test. Ten’s the highest I’m willing to take you tonight.”

“Awww.” she pouted. “Fine, give me a perfect ten to finish.”

“That’s still more than fifty times anything you had before this.”

“I don’t care. I want it all, AND I WANT IT NOW!”

“I think I’ve created a monster. But it’s a monster I can’t get enough of. You win. Power Ten.” as he resumed his thrusting.

David punctuated each thrust with a word. “This! Is! The! Best! Day! Of! My! LIIIIIIIFE!!!” as he erupted into her on the final one.

“Me too, hun, me TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH THAT IS AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” roared Kelly as his orgasm triggered the last, largest climax of the night in her. David collapsed on top of her but Kelly, with the last of her strength, twisted them around so they were side by side. It was another five minutes before either of them could speak, but Kelly was first. “David Wilson, you may not have bent, cracked or broken me, but you can consider me ruined!”

“Oh god, that last one must have ruptured something. I’m so sorry!” David gushed with fear.

“No, I’m fine. Exhausted, but otherwise never better.” said Kelly reassuringly. “What I meant was that you’ve ruined sex with any other man because that was SO DAMN GOOD!”

“I see.” said David, relieved. “I should have guessed that a nuclear-level orgasm would have that effect.”

“Nuclear-level?” asked Kelly. She then pictured a mushroom cloud-shaped explosion of cum erupting from her pussy and laughed out loud. Finally, she said “Not a bad name for it, really. It did kill millions of men...’s chances of ever being able to satisfy me! I hope you plan on limiting distribution of such ‘dangerous’ material!”

“Of course, I do. Proliferation of such experiences would be the end of life as we know it!” After they both had a laugh at that image, he continued. Anyway, it wouldn’t be fair to give girls an orgasm like that only to wipe their memory of it happening.”

“Yeah, talk about ‘The Impossible Dream’!”

“Anyway, I’m pretty sure I’m in love with you, Kelly Stone.”

“I’m pretty sure I’m in love with you, too, David Wilson.”

“And now that our relationship has been officially consummated, I hereby propose a motion to declare us boyfriend and girlfriend.”

“Seconded.” said Kelly with another sexy smirk “I hear no objections.”

“It passes unanimously!” David brought his fist down on the bed like a gavel. Another pause for laughter before he continued. “With that out of the way, we really need to discuss the issues you have with my job...”

“I know, but I’m really spent.” pleaded Kelly. “First thing in the morning, I promise.” She pulled him in tighter (a necessity, as the bed they were in was meant for single occupancy) and gave him a final kiss. “Goodnight, Boyfriend.”

“Have it your way. Goodnight, Girlfriend,” David said. They both went to sleep. It was the best David had slept all week.

The next morning, David woke up to see Kelly, still naked, giving him a hand job. “Your morning wood wasn’t growing fast enough so I wanted to apply some TLC.” she said.

David pushed her off and got off the bed. “Ohhhh no. Not this time. Talk now, fuck later. You promised!”

“Yeah, yeah.” Kelly groaned. “Gimme the rundown.”

“I can’t tell you that I won’t keep hypnotizing my tutoring clients. I told you, that isn’t up to me. If it means that much to you, though, I’ll stop sleeping with them unless you’re there to join in.” David said.

“No need to go that far, big boy.” said Kelly with another mischievous smile “You can keep fucking your hypnotized harem as much as you like, with or without me there. As long as I get to do it too.”

You could have knocked David over with a Q-tip.

TO BE CONCLUDED*...