The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Everyone in it is 18+ and everyone outside should be as well. In most fiction of this type, anyone made aware of a controller in their midst does not get to think about it for very long (for obvious reasons).

Spellbinders Saga

By Arthur N. Owen

Volume I: Chance of a Lifetime; Chapter 8: Moment of Truth

David Wilson looked over the final section of his welcome packet. He knew that if he wanted Kelly as a girlfriend, he’d have to fit her into these categories.

Section G: Advanced Activities

While fitting into assigned roles did not appear to be Kelly’s strong suit, at least she was aware that he had programmed her and was so far okay with it, though she was anything but a natural submissive as far as David could tell. This put her at least part of the way towards the second option.

Today was Friday, and David had no classes scheduled. He had decided to take on an additional client on Fridays as of last week, to add to his income and productivity. Neither of the clients will be discussed here, as one was male, and the other was female but had a boyfriend, so nothing of note occurred.

After the second client left, David got ready for bed. He didn’t need to put Regina under tonight, she had gone through all of her programming during yesterday’s therapy session and so was good for a week, but he might give her a nice fucking if she hit him last. He needed something to take his mind off of Kelly, who had been inexplicably avoiding him this past week. Suddenly he heard a tapping at his window. This made absolutely no sense. Even if it was too late for anyone to get in through the main door if they didn’t live in the building, no one in their right mind would climb up the building to bypass security. No one-except a Sexy Ninja! Sure enough, there was Kelly Stone’s beautiful blonde head peeking inside, sporting a sly smile that grew on him every time she flashed it.

David was conflicted. On one hand, the Sexy Ninja incident had implanted his crush on Kelly. Having her here recreating it just for him was something out of a fantasy. On the other hand, it was common knowledge what had happened to Kelly after said incident, and it would probably happen again if she was caught. However, the likelihood of Kelly getting caught, or worse injured, increased the longer she dangled off the building, so David opened his window and helped her inside, figuring she’d be safer in his room (in more ways than one). “I’m assuming you’ve made up your mind about me if you’re here? Especially how you’re here” said David.

“Yes, I have” answered Kelly with another one of her mischievous smiles. “Also. I know everything, and we need to talk about that.”

“What do you know?”

“I know that you hypnotize your tutoring clients. It’s the only way you could get such spectacular results and the only way you could have freed me from the clutches of someone whose JOB it is to know how minds work.” David was speechless, so Kelly continued “I also know that you’re fucking your clients if they catch your fancy, without ’em knowing, and would have done it with me if my brain hadn’t been occupied. I’m not saying I totally approve of that shit, but I’m not saying that it’s a dealbreaker either.”

David was so astonished with Kelly’s deductions and declarations (particularly the final line) that he didn’t notice that Kelly had been walking towards him, guiding him near the bed. “Really? You’re okay with that?”

“I could be.” she answered with an even bigger sly grin. “But let’s put a pin in that. Right now there’s only one question you need to answer, and I think I already know what you’ll say.” With that, she pulled him into an embrace and a kiss. David remembered what she had done the last time she was in his room in this position, and sure enough, she shifted her weight and forced him onto the bed with her on top of him, just like before. “I know you want me, big boy.” she purred after breaking off the kiss. “Here I am, wanting you too. And you don’t even have to swing that coin of yours.”

It took David thirty seconds to get his brain back together enough to respond, long enough for her to try to get his clothes off before he stopped her. “Not to sound ungrateful or unwilling, but this was a bad idea. Illicit entry is punished far more severely than overstaying your welcome, as you of all people should know.”

“Aww, you’re saying that like you think it will deter me. Nothing could be further from the truth.” Kelly pulled his arm towards her nether regions, and David could feel that she was already wet with anticipation. ”And if Red with Two D’s comes by, you can hypnotize her too. If you didn’t already, that is. Erica never said anything about me coming back late that night.”

“But Regina has...”

“HEARD MORE THAN ENOUGH!!” the RA cut him off, pushing his door open (and making David mentally kick himself for forgetting to lock it. Regina roared “Any kinky thoughts or desires you had about me OR each other are now irrelevant and should not be brought up EVER AGAIN! I’d ask how she got in, but the open window makes it obvious. Revenge of the Sexy Ninja, Part II, am I right?”

Kelly blushed. David didn’t think someone like her was capable of embarrassment, but this girl never stopped surprising him. “No need for ‘revenge’ this time, Big Red, but otherwise correct.”

“I’ll count that as a confession. Maybe you’ll get to go back to the sorority house instead of your parents’ house if you behave.” Regina said as she picked up the smaller woman off of both the boy and the bed and practically carried her across the hall to her own room, with David following. He was afraid that Kelly would pick a fight with Regina and still end up expelled.

Kelly pulled herself from Regina’s grip and stood up. “Aren’t you going to say anything to David? Last time this happened, the occupant of the room got punished too.”

Last time he already had someone in the room that shouldn’t have been there.” countered Regina. “It’s not like he left you a stepladder and I’m sure he would have alerted me if you hadn’t ‘surprised’ him. David noticed the barest flicker of Regina’s programmed rationalization of his innocence. Kelly, who was looking at the RA’s beautiful face as well, wouldn’t have known the difference.

“Okay, you got me. What you saw was almost as much of a surprise to him as it was to you.” sighed Kelly. “But that doesn’t mean he hasn’t done anything wrong. He slkjfgdsklxfhg his clients! He probably dfkrhjghxdrk you too!” Suddenly she realized what she said, or rather didn’t say. “WHAT THE HELL!?”

David said sheepishly “You can’t talk about certain topics in mixed company. Writing won’t work either, FYI.”

“WHAT?! DID?! YOU?! DO?! TO?! ME?!” Kelly shouted, angrier than David had ever seen her. She advanced on him and grabbed his shoulder “TELL. ME. NOW!!!”

Regina got between them. “I don’t know what happened or what was going to happen between you two and I don’t care either. Kelly, I’m calling your president. Go back to your sorority house and take your punishment.”

“Not before I get answers.”

“That WASN’T a request. Leave now and David might be able to answer your questions tomorrow. Don’t and he’ll have answer you in an Email at your parents’ place.”

The two beauties stared at each other in silence, both moving into fighting stances. Unlike the fight between Regina and Brandon, David did not want either of them to get hurt, and Regina’s position of authority meant that Kelly would lose either way. “Kelly, All the RA’s know Judo and Regina was the best of the bunch.”

“Tell me something I don’t know.” she snapped. “Erica was their sensei and she never lets us hear the end of it.”

“Oh, you’re the one she couldn’t stop badmouthing?” taunted Regina. “’Madame President’ might buy me dinner for this!”

“Sure, but it’ll need to be ground up and put in a straw once I’m done with you!” responded Kelly.

David got between them. “I can’t let this happen. R.A., Relax Absolutely.”

This time Regina’s eyelids didn’t even fully blink, only making it to half-mast before sliding back up as she said “Ready to Accommodate!” and took on an especially blank appearance. Her eyes were dilated to the point where it was hard to tell their color, and her goofy grin was so wide it looked painful. Her arms fell to her sides as she looked at her Master, with Kelly and everything else in the universe ceasing to exist in her mind.

Kelly had a poignant reaction of her own to Regina’s entrancement. The anger on her face was joined by shock, confusion and above all, terror as she looked from Regina to David and back again. “I don’t care what Erica does to me anymore, it can’t be worse than that!” she said, spinning around and running for the door.

David quickly said “Kelly Jelly” and her legs suddenly gave out from under her, causing her to fall to the floor.

“I can’t feel my legs. I can’t feel my legs!” she said, more frightened than ever. “What the HELL did you put in my head when you hypnotized me? Hey, how come I wasn’t censored?”

David answered. “I’m going to answer in order. Effectively, I put your legs in a trance while the rest of you is under your control. The programming only applies to mixed company, and Regina doesn’t count as mixed company in trance.”

Kelly sighed. “If you could have put the rest of me under, why didn’t you?”

“Because you wanted answers, and I’ll provide as many as necessary, but I think you would prefer to be awake when you hear them.”

“Hard to argue with that one. Okay, I’ll listen, but not in front of that.” Kelly said, pointing at Regina. “Your sex zombie makes me nervous.”

“Eh, you get used to it.”

“After how long?”

“When it happens, I’ll let you know.” David turned to Regina. “Regina, this is Kelly.”

“Hi, Kelly!”

“Help me carry her to my bed.”

“Yes, Master.” Regina grabbed Kelly’s legs (still numb as Kelly discovered) while David held her torso.

Kelly asked. “She already knew who I was. Why’d you have to introduce me?”

Regina answered “Nothing exists in the wonderful relaxed state except myself, Master, pleasure and obedience unless Master says otherwise.”

David translated. “In other words, she can’t perceive anyone but her Master until her Master points them out. She needed to acknowledge you to carry you.”

“Does she have to talk like that? She sounds like a little girl giving a report in school.”

“Thanks.” David said sarcastically. “Like I didn’t have enough moral issues with this without imagining our Redheaded Amazon as a child.”

By this time, they had reached David’s room and placed Kelly on his bed. David then bade Regina to follow him back to her own room. After Kelly’s reaction to one prompt, he decided not to use another tonight. “Regina, you will not remember that Kelly was here. Your checking of me during rounds went without incident. Understand?”

“Yes, Master!” she chirped.

“Okay. Wake up ten seconds after your door is closed. Goodnight, Regina.” he said closing the door. A muffled “Goodnight, Master!” came from behind it as he returned to his own room, this time remembering to lock the door.

Kelly looked at him crossly. “Aren’t you forgetting something?” she said, pointing to her legs.

“Promise not to kick me once you get them back? You know I can still put you under all the way whenever I want.”

“I promise no more violence tonight.” said Kelly. She held up her hands to show that her fingers weren’t crossed.

“Okay. Kelly Legs Not Jelly.” After seeing Kelly test the movement of her legs and breathe a gasp of relief, he continued. “I will start with the questions that I know are on your mind. Yes, I hypnotize my clients. Yes, I sleep with some of the ones that I am attracted to and wipe their memories after.”

“SOME?! Who gets spared?” interjected Kelly.

“Anybody with serious misgivings or a serious significant other. My dad has a pathological hatred of cheaters that he drilled into me and my brother, so I can’t bring myself to make someone cheat, even if they wouldn’t remember doing it.” He continued. “Yes I was planning on hypnotizing you into my bed that night, but I was too busy freeing you to do so. No, I had no idea about what Paterno was doing before I hypnotized you. Yes, I made Regina believe you had left earlier that night so you wouldn’t get in trouble. No, I did not do Regina.”

Kelly almost burst out laughing. “REALLY!? Someone THAT hot, THAT obedient, and you DIDN’T hit that!?”

David snapped back. “OF COURSE I hit that! WHO WOULDN’T? I just didn’t hypnotize her into that state! I’m the super, not the landlord.”

“Then who IS her brain’s landlord?”

“My boss. Before you ask about him, I would prefer that any questions about him be saved for the end.”

“Whatever. What did you put in my head that you haven’t already demonstrated? Did you make me hot for you?”

You already knew about the lockdown, which I took out so Dr. Schreiber could analyze you, and the trigger. Tonight, I demonstrated the content blocker and the paralysis trigger. You are also programmed to trust me and I added the focus and memory tricks I give to all of my clients. Any feelings you have for me come from you, not any programming. As an aside, the content blocker was inspired by the movie ‘Liar Liar’.”

“That one was terrible.”

“Yeah, my dad thinks so too. He hates that movie, always ranting that it is an insult to all decent members of his profession.” He saw Kelly’s unamused look and added. “But clearly that wasn’t what you meant. Next question.”

“Okay. Why didn’t Dr. Schreiber say anything about the programming in my head? I told her that you freed me so she didn’t have to deprogram me like the others, but she put me under anyway just to check.” The anger and fear in her voice had dimmed, replaced by curiosity and annoyance.

“Schrieber is working for the same boss I am, though it’s a bit more...compulsory in her case. I told the boss that I wanted you for myself, so she was told to leave you alone.”

Kelly rolled her eyes. “Great, just GREAT! I get rescued from ONE evil hypnotist only to find out that my rescuer is ANOTHER evil hypnotist. Do I have a target on my back or something?”

David got a little defensive at that remark. “I am NOTHING like Paterno.”

“THEN TELL ME HOW!” Kelly snapped back.

“No.”

“What do you mean. ‘No’?!”

“I mean that after what you’ve seen and heard tonight, you wouldn’t believe any rationale I give you.” explained David.

“Hard to argue with that one. Doesn’t prove your point, though.”

“I know, Therefore, to prove my comparative benevolence, I need to show you, not tell you. Unfortunately, it’s too late to do that tonight, so I will show you the difference between me and Paterno tomorrow. I need you to hold off on your judgement until then.”

“Okay, let’s say I agree to your presentation.” said Kelly. “Then what happens?”

“One of three things, your choice.” explained David. “Number one, you find a way to live with what you have learned and remain with me. Number two, I wipe your memory of all of this and never bother you again.”

“What’s number three?” asked Kelly,

“Pretty much the same as number one, except you have a LOT less agency. FYI, that one is the outcome my boss prefers and he wouldn’t give you a choice.”

“Awfully convenient how none of those scenarios involve you STOPPING!” snarked Kelly.

“I told you, it’s not up to me. This isn’t the kind of job that you can just get up and leave. I’m actually putting myself out there to even tell you about him without ensuring your compliance first! Don’t forget, I still have your trigger and can take away your agency whenever I want,”

Kelly was silent for half a minute, but finally said. “All right. Regardless of why you saved me, you did and I owe you one. You’ll get your chance to plead your case tomorrow and I’ll reserve judgement for 24 hours.”

“Thank you.”

“Don’t thank me yet.” warned Kelly. “You better have some compelling evidence if you want me not to hate you. Also, could you hypnotize the guard? You may have wiped the RA’s memory, but I don’t feel like climbing down.”

“Been there, done that.” said David. “If he sees you, say ‘Hogan’s Heroes’ and he won’t notice you for sixty seconds. Just be out of the building by then.”

“Understood.” said Kelly, heading for his door. “I can’t say tonight was a good night, but it certainly was an interesting one. Sleep well and see you tomorrow.”

“You, too” said David as she left.

Kelly was spotted immediately stepping off the elevator. She immediately said “Hogan’s Heroes” before the guard could say anything.

“I see nothing, I hear nothing, I know nothing.” Hogan intoned, and he turned around, as if she wasn’t there. As instructed, Kelly dashed out of the building. She was torn-she really liked David and he apparently liked her too, but he had betrayed her trust. Yes, he had saved her, but she couldn’t be sure if he hadn’t just saved her for himself. Yes, he had instantly come clean with her when confronted, but not before revealing what had happened to poor, mindless Regina. She truly hoped he would be able to assuage her concerns tomorrow so they could be together, because she didn’t want to think about the alternative. She also guessed that if the alternative occurred, she wouldn’t get to do a lot of thinking.

David knew that one way or another, tomorrow was going to be the one of the most memorable days of his and Kelly’s lives. Definitely his life, anyway. He just hoped that, when all was said and done, she’d be allowed to remember it.

TO BE CONTINUED...