The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Everyone in it is 18+ and everyone outside should be as well. In most fiction of this type, interactions between controllers are either as adversaries or a boss/subordinate. No one ever does it as colleagues talking shop.

Spellbinders Saga

By Arthur N. Owen

Volume I: Chance of a Lifetime; Chapter 7: Occupational Hazards

David Wilson should have been feeling amazing after the four-way with three of the sexiest women in his power. He was sure they enjoyed it as well (or would have if they were allowed to remember). However, their escapades exposed an issue with Regina that had not come up before-she was incapable of being eaten out to orgasm.

After everyone was naked and Beth and Kat’s programming was changed for the day (it wasn’t fair to Regina if they automatically orgasmed alongside each other when she didn’t), David paired up with Beth while Kat and Regina went at it. Unlike the standard twin beds that most colleges provide for their students. Regina had for herself an area typically given to two people, so she allowed herself a full bed, which could fit all four of them when paired up. He had Beth suck him off before taking her from both ends and in her firm ass while Kat and Regina started with a 69, then moved to Regina on Kat’s snatch, followed by the reverse. Regina orgasmed along with her partner on the first two events, but try as she might, Kat’s tongue could not get any response from Regina’s pussy. David switched to Kat while Regina was with Beth, with identical events and identical results. David decided to have both of his pretty pair eat Regina out together while masturbating one another, but even this couldn’t get a rise out of her. David then had the couple couple themselves while he took Regina in all the ways he did the first time but finished by eating her out. It was the first time David had ever attempted this (all of his previous partners were hypnotized and thus he had no need to), and he doubted he would be any good at it, but he had to account for every variable, While he could not get Regina off (that way, her reciprocal orgasms were still working fine), Kat and Beth used their intimate knowledge of each other’s bodies and preferences to provide significant pleasure to one another. After he ordered them to stop, David calculated that Kat and Beth had (unsurprisingly) experienced an equal number of orgasms, but Regina was six behind them.

David decided to make Regina the center of the event so she could catch up. He flipped a coin to determine who she would eat out first (Beth) while he positioned himself at her crotch. After mumbling something about a titty fuck being impossible with two girls, he ordered Regina to begin-only to see Kat sit down on her chest! Kat said “Two girls can.”

Beth finished “Titty-fuck too!” Kat decided to prove it by pinching one of Regina’s nipples to hardness, then inserting it into her pussy as a masturbatory aid, squeezing the surrounding tit all the while and suckling her girlfriend’s neck as Beth felt her up. Kat’s plan worked, as she tit-fucked herself to orgasm in less than a minute. Since she was sitting on top of Regina, the cum dripped onto her, triggering a reciprocal orgasm. This caused Regina’s tongue to spasm inside Beth’s vagina, hitting pay dirt and causing her to cum as well, triggering a second reciprocal orgasm. Meanwhile David, happily pistoning in and out of Regina, saw the entire sexy show and it caused him to climax, completing Regina’s orgasmic hat trick. Now Regina was only four behind. After a minute’s recuperation, David ordered Kat to move to Regina’s mouth and Beth to her left tit (as Kat had used the right one). First Beth came, then Kat was right behind her (as happened more often than not with those two, even without orgasmic reciprocity) and David finished it off, with Regina getting one for each of them. For the final position, David had Beth on the right breast and Kat on the left, facing each other. The cute couple made out with each other while pushing Regina’s tits into themselves as David thrust into her. Kat and Beth came seconds apart (David couldn’t tell who was first), causing Regina to have back-to-back mirrored orgasms. David came for the final, hardest time of all, causing Regina’s body to shudder so much with its own orgasm that her pretty passengers fell off. Everyone collapsed, spent. The score had been evened up, so the game could finally end.

Kat and Beth’s memories were easier to modify. Since they had been planning to have sex anyway, David let them keep enough memory of the events that he and Regina’s presence was written out and their own accounts matched up (while they wouldn’t remember the tit-fucking, David left the idea of it in their heads for future pleasure). Then he had them dress, go back to their room, take their clothes off, and resume a sexual position so they could wake up and assume they’d been doing it for the last hour and a half (which they had, just not exclusively). Kat and Beth would thus know the source of the sweat and fluid covering them and would likely head for a shower (the only question in David’s mind was how many stalls they would use!).

Regina was a little more difficult. Regina was not allowed to remember a thing, even modified, and wouldn’t shower at this time unless she had just exercised. David had to grab paper towels from the bathroom and he and Regina cleaned her manually as best they could (though there were some parts of her that David didn’t mind cleaning). When all of the cum (from FOUR people including herself) had been wiped away, David had her redress. “Regina, after I leave the room, you will wake up. You will believe that you had gone on a run across campus for the last hour or so and just got back. Any exhaustion and body aches you may experience will be attributed to that. Understand?”

For what seemed like the hundredth time, Regina said excitedly “Yes, Master.”

“Regina, what happens when you wake up?

“Whenever I leave the wonderful relaxed state, all memories of it remain there until Master allows me to return. I will believe whatever Master tells me occurred and ignore all evidence to the contrary.”

Remembering that he still owed Regina an extra orgasm, David said “Good Girl, Regina, Good Girl” and left her to her own devices, assuming that she would shower without prompt if she believed she had just exercised. Little did David know that this would be the last time he would trigger the redheaded, red hot RA for more than a week and a half.

The next week passed without incident, until Saturday. Eleanor told David that she and James had gone on their second date (which he corroborated over lunch) on Friday night. The date had went very well, and James had gotten her back to her dorm with enough time so that they could properly express their feelings. Things hit a snag when, after Eleanor had finished blowing him, James offered to return the favor, but she declined. While Eleanor was remarkably tolerant of LGBTQ individuals for someone of her upbringing (but solidly straight herself), she associated cunninglingus with lesbian behavior, and thus it was just “not for her” (David also guessed that since the religious view of sex was that it had no purpose besides procreation, Eleanor was taught that only the male pleasure mattered). This amused David, as he also recently had issues with a girl’s appreciation of being eaten out.

When David got back to his dorm, he learned that Regina’s parents had stopped by for a visit, preventing him from triggering her that day. In addition, they were quick to point out all of the strange odors and stains in her room that the normally meticulous Regina had been programmed to ignore. The source of said odors and stains was also suspicious, as Regina always told them about the men she dated (though with no more enthusiasm than her description of most of her classes), and she hadn’t mentioned seeing anyone since breaking up with Brandon almost two months ago. The Abernathys did not leave until Regina’s own strict adherence to the rules forced her to kick them out, at which point it was too late to trigger her that night. Of the subsequent four days, only on one of them had Regina visit David last for lights out, and someone running down the hall just as he was about to trigger her ruined his opportunity. While David had partially believed that Malcolm’s warning that Regina was addicted to her programming and would go mad if not triggered for too long was a bluff, he couldn’t help but notice her paranoid behavior during those days, exacerbated by her parents’ observations. Regina was under the (ironically true) impression that someone was altering her memories.

At eleven thirty AM on Thursday, just as his first class was letting out, David received a call on his cell phone from a number he didn’t recognize. It turned out to be from Dr. Schrieber. The doctor explained that Regina had booked an appointment due to the madness from the withdrawal symptoms (Schrieber was fully aware of Regina’s true status and the source of her issues, so she bumped someone to give her an earlier time slot). However, the damage had been done, and Regina was inconsolable, flailing and ranting. Diane Schrieber knew full well that the only way to help Regina was to trigger her, but she was too hysterical to respond to someone over the phone, and with Malcolm hours away at best, David was the only one who could do so. David wasn’t sure how much of Regina’s current state was his fault, but that didn’t matter right now. “I’ll be there in five minutes” he said, running towards the strip mall.

When David got to the therapist’s office, Beatrice, her secretary, let him past. He entered the (apparently soundproof) office and saw Regina writhing uncontrollably on the couch, with Dr. Schrieber fruitlessly trying to console her. Regina actually looked sexy like this, with her big breasts constantly jiggling, but this was a given-Regina’s body was so incredible that it could make a burlap sack covering it look sexy. David immediately went up to Regina’s nearest ear (to ensure she could hear his voice) and shouted “R.A., Relax Absolutely!”

The effect on Regina was instantaneous. Her body stopped flailing and her arms went to her sides (one limply slid off the couch) Her eyes took a moderately long blink and her face returned to the familiar yet unnerving appearance of mindless obedient bliss as she responded “Ready to Accommodate.”

Dr. Schrieber, who had been silent since David came in, finally spoke “Did it work?”

David answered. “Seems like it. I’m gonna reinforce all her programming just to be sure, but she’s back to normal.” He then laughed.

“What’s so funny?” asked the doctor.

“Thinking that anyone being a sex slave could be considered ‘normal’.” Schrieber looked like she was stifling a laugh at that as well. David began putting Regina’s trance through its paces. “Regina, what happens when you go under?”

“Whenever Master lets me enter the wonderful relaxed state, all of my pleasurable memories from it will fuse together and flood my mind like a wave, washing away any thoughts of resistance and suspicion that may have accumulated.”

“Regina, who do you see?”

“Nothing exists in the wonderful relaxed state except myself, Master, pleasure and obedience unless Master says otherwise.” Dr. Schrieber sat rapt as Regina recited her restrictions with relish.

“Regina, what does my voice mean?”

“Only Master’s voice can be heard in the wonderful relaxed state, so I must trust it completely. Only Master’s voice can send me to the wonderful relaxed state, so I want to obey it.”

“Regina, what makes the wonderful relaxed state so wonderful?”

“The wonderful relaxed state is made from all possible pleasure from both my waking and sleeping selves. Inside the wonderful relaxed state, release requires command, outside it is impossible. However, this goes unnoticed because my waking self has no desire for sexual relations due to how badly my last relationship ended.”

David added “That last relationship really did end badly, but if I hadn’t met the guy in question, I would feel sorry for him being blamed for the ‘celibacy’.” He continued. “Regina, why are you so eager to obey?”

“The wonderful relaxed state is made of pleasure, thus anything that occurs within it is pleasurable. I want to stay in the wonderful relaxed state more than anything else. I will do whatever is required for Master to allow me to enter the wonderful relaxed state, Obeying Master’s commands now and later is the greatest pleasure and an assurance of the greatest pleasure at the same time,”

Schrieber had to interject here. “I never realized how tight Master wound her. No wonder she went mad from withdrawal.”

“Yeah, until today I thought he was bluffing.” admitted David. “And finally, Regina, what happens when you wake up?

“Whenever I leave the wonderful relaxed state, all memories of it remain there until Master allows me to return. I will believe whatever Master tells me occurred and ignore all evidence to the contrary.”

“Good Girl, Regina, Good Girl” David congratulated her and watched her flail again, this time in orgasmic joy. He then turned to Dr. Schrieber. “I’ve wanted to speak with you at length ever since Malcolm told me we were, well, coworkers”.

“This is Regina’s session, not yours. You’re only here because her condition, which you are responsible for, by the way, could only be fixed by your voice.” Schrieber said, clinically.

“I’m not here as a patient.” explained David. You have what I would want as a future job and are the closest thing I have to a colleague for my current one. I don’t want therapeutic counseling, I want career counseling.”

“I see.” said the doctor. “Well, since Regina’s issues are resolved, or will be once you awaken her, I’ll allow you the remainder of her session to talk, in exchange for your asset servicing me. I can have mine service you if you would like. You should keep in mind that I will not hesitate to tell Master anything I deem important for him to know, nor will I withhold any information if he asks me for it.”

“Deal.” David turned to Regina. “Regina, this is Dr. Schrieber.”

“Hi, Dr. Schrieber.”

“You will provide whatever sexual pleasure she asks of you.”

“Yes, Master!”

David then turned to the therapist. “OK. Your turn.”

Diane tapped the intercom. “Beatrice, come in here.” As soon as the secretary entered the room, her mistress triggered her. “Beatrice, be in trance.”

“I be in trance for my Queen.” she said, eyes closing and head slumping.

David had rushed past the secretary as he had entered the office, so he finally took her in. She was very attractive, with a full bust and hips and pretty hazel eyes that were now tightly shut. Her hair was honey blonde and she even smelled like honey. She was dressed in yellow and black stripes. “Whose idea was the honeybee theme?” he asked, sitting down on the small section of the couch that Regina’s body didn’t occupy.

“Mine.” answered Dr. Schrieber. “Her programming is based on a fantasy that she’s a honeybee and I’m her Queen. It makes her more diligent in her work, though she was already very proficient even before I smoothed her edges. How do you feel, my little honeybee?”

The sexy secretary answered “A bee has no feelings, no desires and no ambitions besides the will of her queen. My Queen’s orders will be carried out with no question, no hesitancy and no regret.” with no emotion at all.

“Open your eyes and see the man on the couch. You are to pollinate this man until his nectar can be harvested, then consume it. Once you have, you may take a buzzing as reward. Level five, no six.”

“Yes, my Queen.” Beatrice was moving towards David as soon as she had finished speaking.

Schrieber then ordered Regina. “Regina, service me” she said, pulling up her skirt and maneuvering her panties out of the way.

“Yes, Dr. Schrieber.” Regina said. By this point Beatrice had extracted David’s cock from his pants and boxers.

David and Diane sat in ecstasy as they were pleasured by one another’s spellbound servants. “How often dOOOOOH you sEEEEE Malcolm?” asked David, his speech punctuated by pleasurable grunts.

“NAAHt very.” said the doctor. “Unless there is risk of expOHOHOHsure, or a rival, Master rarely gets invAAAAHlved.”

“Do you have any issOOOOOHs with the lack of contrOHOHOHl? OH, CRAP IMAGONNA CUM!” David’s train of thought went out of his head as the semen went out of his dick, though Beatrice only took in the latter.

“I’m more independent than yOOOOOH think. The honeybee’s loyalty is to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE before Master and OH WHO CARES I’M COMING!” Schrieber expelled all over Regina’s face, then continued. “And I could probably deprogram myself if I wanted to. Master has programmed me not to desire this, and even I’m not sure if there isn’t some kind of trap in my head if I tried. There’s no way to know where the programming ends and I begin, but I’ve made peace with that.

“You mean Malcolm made you make peace with that.” David said. Beatrice and Regina had fallen onto the floor, Regina creaming in her panties from the programmed mirroring and Beatrice writhing as if a vibrator had gone off inside her (the aforementioned “buzzing”, David guessed). They had decided to let their hypnotized helpers recover while they did as well.

“Master trusts his programming. He keeps a tighter leash on you from the outside because he doesn’t have one on the inside.”

“Does your secretary have a vibrator to provide that ‘buzzing’?”

“Actually no. What she has is programming to react as if her ass does have a vibrator in it whenever I tell her to do so. Much more cost-effective than the genuine article, and she can’t try to use it on her own either.”

“What does Beatrice think of all this? Or does she actually get to think?”

“Beatrice has a good life outside of her jobs-both the one she knows about and the one she doesn’t. She is perfectly happy with her boyfriend, though he will be her fiancée before the year is out, though she doesn’t know that yet.

“But how do YOU know that?” asked a confused David.

“Buster-that’s her boyfriend-is in my thrall as well. Occasionally I have him pick her up for a ‘long lunch’ so all three of us can have a good time.” Dr. Schrieber explained.

“Does MALCOLM know about Buster?” asked David.

“Knows, sure. I can’t keep anything from Master if he asks, remember? Cares, I doubt it-he hasn’t mentioned it since I told him.” said Schrieber. “All of us primary assets can use our claimed thralls with impunity as long as no one knows. While we are programmed to prefer Master’s cock to all others, there’s only one of him and more of us than anyone knows but Master himself, and he tends to leave us alone if we’re competent. I’m a skilled hypnotist, Buster is handsome and well endowed, Beatrice chose him of her own accord, he loves her as well, and she’s keeping an eye on him for me even if she doesn’t know it. It’s a pretty obvious idea and I’m sure other assets have made similar... arrangements.”

“What do you mean. ‘I’m sure’?”

“Present company excluded, I have not met any of Master’s other primary assets, or, at least, if I have, neither of us were aware of it. I know that there are at least eight others in LA County besides the two of us, but as I said earlier, nobody really knows the full extent of Master’s network besides Master himself.”

David’s jaw hit the floor. At least nine other primary assets in LA County alone? The extent of Malcolm’s control just multiplied exponentially in his mind. How far did his influence spread in the rest of California, let alone the entire country? How many THOUSANDS of women would drop their panties for him at the drop of a hat (and do who knows what else)? Did he have assets in Canada or Europe? The far East and Australia? The developing world? He must have been doing this for decades!

Dr. Schrieber dragged him out of his contemplations by saying “I think we’ve recuperated long enough. Honeybee, let him sting you. Regina, service me again.”

“Yes, Dr. Schrieber” said Regina, moving under the doctor’s skirt.

Yes, my Queen.” said Beatrice, laying down on the couch while hiking up her own.

David stared at the secretary’s now revealed and totally bare pussy. “You’ve trained her well.” he said as he thrust in, marveling at how totally obedient she was, yet still with enough initiative to do her day job efficiently.

“Well, you didn’t train her at all” said Schrieber. It was true-Malcolm had done all of the work programming Regina, David just maintained her.

“I’m doing this for their benefit as much as mine. I want them tOOOOOOH be happy living their own lives, nAAAHt improving mine.” The pleasure had begun in both of them.

“Well, that puts you very much in the minoritEEEEEEEEEEEE!” the doctor said condescendingly. “Not that you weren’t already, as the OHOHOHnly male besides Master and the OHOHOHnly one never claimed.” Soon David and Diane came, setting off orgasms in their respective servitors. The doctor looked at her clock. “Time’s almost up. Clean things up and go. I might be able to explain Beatrice in here with me and Regina, but not you.”

Schrieber had Beatrice wipe herself off with tissues from the desk and then redress. “Your Queen commands you to go back to your desk and forget everything that happened since you were called in. You won’t even remember that David was here. You will simply believe you spent this time working. This is the will of your Queen, my little honeybee.”

“A bee has no feelings, no desires and no ambitions besides the will of her Queen. My Queen’s orders will be carried out with no question, no hesitancy and no regret.” intoned Beatrice, departing.

Regina took longer to clean up, as she had been unable to swallow and her panties were now totally soaked from the four orgasms (two from David’s “good girls”, two reciprocal ones from getting the doctor off). David wiped up what he could, then began the orders. “Regina, you will feel much better when you wake up. So good in fact, that you won’t even remember the reason you needed the appointment in the first place. You will not notice any strange tastes or sensations on your body. Dr. Schrieber was able to help you on her own, I was never here.”

“Yes, Master. You were never here.” Regina said.

“Regina, what happens when you wake up?

“Whenever I leave the wonderful relaxed state, all memories of it remain there until Master allows me to return. I will believe whatever Master tells me occurred and ignore all evidence to the contrary.”

“Isn’t that a bit redundant?” asked Dr. Schrieber.

“Don’t look at me. ‘Master’ programmed her, remember?”

Dr. Schrieber addressed David as he stood up. “David, I don’t think we will ever be sure how much of Regina’s ‘episode’ was your fault. However, I never could have resolved it without you, so you have my thanks. This conversation was very cathartic. You were right about me not having any colleagues in this line of work.”

“Yeah, I feel a lot better too.” said David.

Schrieber continued. “If you wish to talk on this matter again, I will be glad to listen, provided you give me at least twelve hours’ notice so I can rearrange my schedule. Also remember, I cannot promise confidentiality.”

“I know, but can conversations between any coworkers be, really?” joked David. Turning to Regina he said. “Regina, three seconds after I have left this room and closed the door, you will awaken. Understand?”

“Yes, Master!” The excitement in her voice would NEVER be normal for him.

“Good Girl. Later, Doc!” said David, leaving.

As David exited the office, he looked at his watch. It was too late to brave the buffet line for lunch if he wanted to make his next class on time, but the strip mall gave him other options. He settled on a cheeseburger and fries from the strip mall’s Burger King and ate them as he walked back to campus. Unbeknownst to him, he was observed by Kelly as he went to class.

Kelly Stone had spent the past week and a half processing everything that had happened and had come to two conclusions. One was precisely why and how David had hypnotized her that night and the other was the way she felt about that fact and about him. She needed to tell these things to David as soon as possible but didn’t want to risk the inevitable emotional reactions making someone late for class. Tomorrow was Friday and that night, with nothing for either of them to worry about, would be much better. A mischievous grin crossed her pretty face in anticipation, knowing that tomorrow night was going to be one for the history books.

TO BE CONTINUED...