The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Everyone in it is 18+ and everyone outside should be as well. Inspired by Anynom’s “Deprogramming,” though much more loosely than the last one. If you’re wondering why birth control hasn’t come up before, assume every girl is on it except Eleanor and any lesbians unless otherwise specified.

Spellbinders Saga

By Arthur N. Owen

Volume I: Chance of a Lifetime; Chapter 6: Crime and Punishment

David Wilson was afraid, both for himself and for Kelly, a woman that he had quickly grown to care a lot about (he wouldn’t call it love, but he was well on his way there). He had read many stories about a knight saving a princess from a dragon, but never had he heard of the knight asking the princess to go back into the dragon’s lair to rob it while the knight waited outside. This didn’t seem very heroic or chivalrous, but it was the gist of the plan. He hated the idea of sending her back to the monster’s den, but he certainly couldn’t go himself. David knew that Paterno kept office hours on weekends, something no other professor at UC Berkeley, or any university in the USA, for that matter, would even consider (David himself never understood why until now). Before he left for breakfast at the dining hall, he had already prepped his own parts of the plan, a malware-filled Email ready to be sent to his advisor, a flash drive to get the evidence and a Bluetooth earbud to connect to Kelly’s cell phone and talk her through it (Kelly had no need for one, since she didn’t have a car). All that was missing was a sexy ninja to carry out the plan, and then he saw her waving and smiling, dressed in a bright blue sundress that complimented her beautiful eyes.

Kelly Stone was giddy. Yes, she had just been rescued from the monster who had been controlling and terrorizing her since last semester, but he still was out there and still dangerous. She wouldn’t tell David, but that fact just excited her-Kelly was an adrenaline junkie, and dangerous and scary situations just turned her on. Only one thing truly frightened Kelly, and even knowing that Paterno had exposed her to it more than anyone else didn’t dampen her resolve. With David’s help she had conquered her demon in her mind and now he would help her do it for real. He looked scared enough for the both of them-apparently he wasn’t a thrill seeker like she was.

The two met and hugged. Kelly kissed his cheek again and David winced thinking about the danger he was putting her in (not knowing that was why she kissed him). David explained the plan after they had sat down. Kelly would go to Paterno’s office, wait until one of the other girls “distracted” him, then go access his computer. Once it was open, she would open the malware-filled Email David had sent to him, allowing him to remotely access Paterno’s computer and search it for something incriminating. (Kelly had mentioned that he had the girls take pictures of him fucking them, which at the very least could get him fired) From there, he would copy the incriminating material to the flash drive, close the computer (the malware was designed to delete itself after use) and Kelly would leave and deliver him the evidence. David almost thought Kelly looked aroused as he explained the covert mission she was about to perform. He didn’t realize how much the girl lived for skirting acceptable behavior.

“When we’re done eating, come with me to my room and I’ll get everything ready” David said. “It’s not like I can go to your place.”

“Hard to argue that one.” agreed Kelly. “You have no roommate, I have twelve” referring to the entire sorority she lived with. “Erica won’t let any Y chromosome possessors in unannounced, not even maintenance staff. Almost makes me jealous of Red-with-two-D’s”

“Yeah, Regina runs a tight ship, but we have an understanding.” said David. He didn’t mention that the understanding involved Regina becoming his sex slave whenever he wanted. “FYI, I’ve heard worse nicknames for her.”

“Something I learned a long time ago, pal. Never give someone a nickname they can’t live with. Just ask my stepmom, whose maiden name was Fuchs, now changed for ‘obvious reasons’. My little sis and I ribbed her about it until the wedding. We kept saying it was her middle name and speculating about what her real last name was. Let’s just say Tori and I were lucky Dad wouldn’t let her ground us yet!”

Kelly also talked about her extended family, which was in stark contrast to David’s own. David’s mother came from the East Coast, so he rarely saw her side of the family and all of his father’s relatives were dead besides Uncle Jacob. Kelly’s father had two siblings with three children between them, and her maternal grandfather (who outlived his daughter by almost a decade) had a sister with children and grandchildren of her own. The closest David got to extended family were the Spauldings.

When they got back to his room, David sent the malware-filled Email to Paterno. As he turned to give her the earbud and flash drive, Kelly embraced him and kissed him hard. Suddenly, she wrapped her legs around him, forcing him to carry her weight and causing him to collapse onto his bed, with her on top. “How about another kiss for luck, or a word that rhymes with it?” she said flirtatiously. David was astonished. He hadn’t programmed any behavior of the sort into Kelly, so why was she acting this way? Was it gratitude for the rescue? Was it a side effect of having control over her sexual functions again? Did she want a last thrill before the mission? Was she genuinely attracted to him? Some combination of the above?

David didn’t know, and right now he didn’t care. Pushing her off of himself (an act that he would apologize to his genitals for later), he narrowed his eyes and chastised her. “Kelly, this is serious! We need to go over the plan!”

Kelly was still grinning mischievously but was fully committed. “I go to Paterno’s office, sneak past him while he’s fucking one of the other slaves, open his computer, then you work your magic and find the smoking gun! I bring you the evidence, he goes away, the other girls are freed, and we fuck happily ever after!”

David sighed. “Not sure about the last step, but close enough. You’re as ready as you’re going to be if we’re doing this today.” He grabbed the tools, and they headed to the academic building.

The offices of the Psychology department were on the third floor, on the opposite end from the main entrance. David knew that the building would be deserted on a Saturday save for Paterno himself (and any slaves he was violating). He gave Kelly the ear bud and flash drive and stopped her as she leaned in for a final kiss. “Victory first, celebration later.” he said. She went into the building, and he sat down on a nearby bench, got out his cell phone and laptop and waited for her to get where she needed to go.

As soon as Kelly was out of David’s sight, her sex-charged veneer vanished, leaving only abject terror in its wake. She knew the risks if she got caught and re-enslaved. More than the forced sex, the betrayed trust, even the fact that David was now in danger as well for her sake, all of that paled in comparison to what she truly loathed about her time in Paterno’s power-helplessness, the thing she hated and feared above all else. Helpless to resist his depraved orders. Helpless to tell anyone what was going on. Helpless to stop him from forcing her to ensnare another victim that she was befriending (thank God David had freed her before she was actually put in that position, but still). This was the one kind of fear that actually made her want to turn back, but she went ahead anyway, slowly opening the door. As had been the case so many times before, the office was deserted, save for a light in Paterno’s own plush space and in the waiting area, where he was plowing one of the other helpless girls on the couch. His receptionist and one other girl were simply standing there helplessly (Paterno never had his slaves pleasure each other for his viewing enjoyment-he demanded that no one have pleasure besides himself). Paterno ejaculated into his (less than) willing slave. “That’s the way, slut!” he said. “Candy” he said to the receptionist (she preferred Candace, but she had no say in the matter) “I’m soft, Fix that.”

“Yes, Big Papa.” she said. Kelly took advantage of the distraction to slip behind them. Crouching down, she crawled behind the secretary’s desk and snuck into Paterno’s office. She sat down at his desk, with his computer already on it.

Kelly booted the computer, then tapped her earbud. “I’m in” she whispered. “Computer’s booting.”

David’s voice responded “Good.”

“Ok, the computer’s loaded, but I need a password.”

“Bastard got a pet name he likes you to call him?”

Kelly smiled mischievously, remembering what she’d just overheard. “Yes, he does. Big Papa.” “Papa” could be spelled multiple ways, so it took her three tries to get inside. Fortunately for her, the well-worn path of Dominic Paterno’s school Email account opened automatically. David’s email was right on top. She clicked it and the screen flashed twice. Then the cursor started to move on its own.

“I have access.” David said over the earbud. “This could take a while, so I need you to keep watch on the door while I work.”

“Copy that” said Kelly quietly. She got out of the chair and crouched behind the desk, making as little of her body as possible visible to anyone who looked inside the room. Only one eye peeked out from the side of the desk. Two of the girls walked past at different points, but no one came inside. David didn’t say a word over the course of his work, but Kelly couldn’t tell whether or not that was comforting.

After fifteen minutes, David spoke again. “Found it. Install the drive.” Kelly slid back into the chair and plugged the flash drive into the computer. Her eyes were glued to the doorway as David downloaded the incriminating images. “Okay, done. I’m covering my tracks. As soon as the computer shuts down, take the drive and get out of there!”

“That just rocketed to the top of the list of things that didn’t need to be said.” joked Kelly, stifling her terror. As long as she was within earshot of Paterno and the other slaves, she was vulnerable. Finally, the computer shut down. Kelly grabbed the drive, crawled out of the inner office, snuck past the depravity, and left the office. She didn’t bother to go to the elevator, preferring to run down the nearest stairwell and out of the building as fast as her legs could carry her. As soon as she saw David she collapsed into his arms, panting with relief and exhaustion. “DONE!” she shouted. “Also, I have a confession to make.”

“What is it?” asked David.

“This was the most terrified I’ve ever been.” she blurted out. “The joking, the flirtation, the lax attitude, it was all a coping mechanism to keep me stable. I’m sorry if I made you feel like I didn’t understand the stakes.”

“Apology accepted.” said David, kissing her forehead. “Your part in this is done. I can take it from here.”

“Thank you for that.” said Kelly. “I need to go and banish this from my thoughts with a nice workout at the gym. Please don’t bring this up with me again until the cops have him and I need to testify.”

“Will do.” said David. She kissed and embraced him, then left, waving and shaking her ass. David’s grin from the affection soon gave way to the true grim nature of the next step. David had led Kelly to believe that the evidence she bravely retrieved would be enough to bring down Professor Paterno for good and free all those in his thrall. In truth, it wasn’t nearly enough to do that.

While the pictures showed him in compromising positions with women half his age and who he had significant leverage over, no hypnosis appeared at all. At best, it could be used to get him fired, but his tenured position meant that those justice gears could take a year or more. During that time, he would know who was responsible for his misfortune and make it a point to exact vengeance. Paterno was David’s faculty advisor and could make his life hell. Not to mention that all of the other girls were still in his thrall, and nothing was stopping him from acquiring more.

The other possibility was to blackmail Paterno with the pictures directly. David reasoned that they would be enough leverage to get him to leave himself and Kelly alone, but not free the others or stop. Kelly would never abide by such a settlement, risking a war with Paterno that David knew they would lose. David contemplated all of this as he returned to his dorm. He still might be able to “return” Kelly to save his own skin and call it an accident (as Malcolm’s instructions had told him), but he couldn’t-wouldn’t do that to her. He knew that so long as the vindictive Paterno was at Berkeley, he and Kelly would never be safe, and there was only one person who was capable of removing the perverted predatory professor from the equation. He was already calling that person the moment he was in his room. “Boss, there’s been a development.”

“What sort of development?” asked Malcolm.

“There’s another controller at Berkeley. It’s my faculty advisor.”

“I see. I can only assume this was discovered via accidental poaching. Whose?”

“Mine. One of his girls happened to sign up for tutoring and I caught his programming while trying to install my own. She was so distraught that I had to deprogram her.”

“YOU LET A FORMER THRALL GO FREE?!”

“Not completely. I left a few fail-safes in her head, and I can still trigger her. I was planning on finishing the job with her once the dust settles.”

Malcolm was upset but not unsympathetic. “The dust isn’t going to settle on this one, David. You poached from another controller, meaning you were in the wrong.”

“If you had seen her face, you would think differently. Besides, this is about ego for him. He’s reckless and if I hadn’t found him out, someone would soon enough.” David explained.

“How so?”

“For starters, he isn’t wiping the girls, just preventing them from talking about what happened. He has them come for weekend ‘office hours’, something NO other professor would do. He documents his conquests and doesn’t encrypt the evidence.”

“The first two could have come from your freed captive, but how would you know about the last one?”

“I had her sneak back into his office so I could hack his computer and get evidence.”

“David, if you hadn’t already provoked war with your ‘liberation,’ this would do it for sure. No one thrall is worth this much.”

“How about all of them in my territory?”

“What’s THAT supposed to mean?”

“Paterno will not tolerate another apex predator in his hunting grounds. Even if I appeased or blackmailed him into a settlement, it wouldn’t stop his retaliation. This campus isn’t big enough for the two of us anymore, and if you don’t remove him from the equation, he’ll remove me! Ask yourself, which of us remaining is more useful to you? This was the only argument David had that would make Malcolm do what he needed him to do.

Malcolm was silent for almost a minute. Then he said. “I can be on campus by 9 PM. Send your evidence to the authorities no earlier than 8:30, since after that it will be too late for them to act on it before morning. DO NOT take any other actions before my arrival.” Then he hung up. David didn’t know whether to be relieved or terrified.

David sent the information to the police in an email, with his own and Kelly’s names attached, after 8:30 as Malcolm had said. Then he walked to the building that he knew Paterno was still in, for reasons that he was astounded no one had ever asked about. He had told Malcolm to meet him here and at 9:00, there he was. They ascended to the psychology department office. No one was there except Candace and Paterno himself. Candace was about to alert her master/boss, but Malcolm already had a swinging pendant out and it had caught her eye and silenced her. “If what you told me about him is true, you are wasting your breath going in first.” he warned his protégé.

“I know, I know. But if I don’t, I won’t be able to live with what happens after you go in.” Candace had already been enthralled, without Malcolm even saying a word of induction. By the time David opened the door to Paterno’s office, the spellbound secretary was opening Malcolm’s fly.

As soon as the professor saw his student, he grumbled. “Wilson, I know it’s supposed to be my office hours, but no one ever comes unannounced!”

David said. “Yes, Professor. And I know why. I know everything.”

Paterno almost fell over with surprise. “How did you...Of course!” he said, slapping his forehead. “I should have guessed what my star student was doing. That’s how you’re such a phenomenal tutor! You must have found one of mine and tried to make her yours. It was Stone, wasn’t it? She’s always been so resistant.”

“Yes, it was Kelly Stone. She’s free of your grasp now.”

“Ehhh, keep her. The bitch was more trouble than she’s worth. I’m gonna want a sample of your herd in exchange,,,”

“This isn’t a negotiation. It’s an ultimatum. Kelly helped me get the pictures of you and the other girls. The cops will know about it by morning.” David said.

“What will that accomplish? Your life will be ruined long before mine. Stone’s too.”

“No, you’re going to confess to everything first thing in the morning. You won’t be ruining any more lives.”

Paterno started laughing. “Where do you get off making this threat? You’re the same as me.”

“No, I’m not.” David said. “I don’t deliberately hurt anyone. I leave them blissfully ignorant of what I’ve done. I HELP them.”

“You’re right, Wilson. You aren’t like me at all. You’re too soft to be like me.” Paterno mocked. “Too soft to back up those threats.”

“Yes.” David replied. “I’m too soft.” He left the office, only to see Malcolm alone outside.

“The receptionist was ‘persuaded’ to leave early.” Malcolm explained. “Did you know he had her as well?”

“No, but I’m not surprised. Secretaries seem like obvious choices for assets.” Malcolm nodded in agreement. David continued. “Dr. Paterno called my bluff, as we expected. He’s all yours and I don’t want to know what happens.”

“Then I won’t tell you.” Malcolm responded. “Tomorrow morning this will be settled. One last point-I realize this situation was more than you could have handled on your own. Even so, if you keep getting in over your head, I eventually might leave you to drown.”

“Duly noted.” David said. “I’d say ‘see you soon’, but clearly that’s not something either of us should want.”

“No, it isn’t.” Malcolm said, opening Paterno’s door. David took this as his cue to leave. At the moment he exited the building, David swore he could hear a scream. This was despite the fact that the only other people in the building were two floors up and on the opposite end from where he was. He was back at his door just as Regina was about to knock on it, but he didn’t bother triggering her. He just wanted to try to sleep.

The next morning, when David reached the dining hall, he was treated to a thunderous applause and cheering, particularly from the women. “What? How?” he asked. Someone produced an iPad with a recording of the morning’s top news story, and all his questions were soon answered.

“University of California, Berkeley psychology professor Dominic Paterno has just confessed to hypnotizing several students and sexually violating them, something that he has apparently been doing for years. Students David Wilson and Kelly Stone, the latter being one of the alleged victims, provided photographic evidence of his escapades. Dr. Paterno, a fixture at Berkeley for decades, claims that ‘his conscience could not take it anymore.’ Aside from Miss Stone, the other victims’ names will remain out of the press until after his arraignment. Neither Mr. Wilson or Miss Stone have been reached for comment as of yet.”

James came up to him and said. “Buddy, eat quickly. The cops want a statement from you and the Sexy Ninja as soon as possible.” Said “sexy ninja” approached them silently, having used her stealth skills to avoid an ovation of her own.

“Morning, Mr. Big Hero.” Kelly said, tapping him on the shoulder. She loved sneaking up on people. David was glad that he hadn’t gotten any food yet, as the surprise probably would have caused him to drop it. “Care to join your fellow champion for breakfast?”

When they were done eating, they headed over to the police station, rehearsing their statements all the way. They would tell the truth, with a few exceptions. The cops would not know that David had discovered Kelly’s enslavement by hypnotizing her himself, it was a complete accident. In addition, Kelly had not infiltrated the office with hypnotic protection, as far as the police knew. David remembered how Paterno had looked in the report. While he seemed normal, David could see in his eyes the changes that Malcolm had forced on him. They looked like those of someone who had been tortured, which was probably not far from the truth.

After they got back to campus, the ever-present smile on Kelly’s face vanished. “David, ever since you freed me, I’ve been on an adrenaline high. The rush of freedom and gratitude, the covert mission, and now the accolades. But now that it’s finally over, my mind needs to process the trauma. I really like you and I still want to reward you, but I need a couple of weeks to get my head together first.”

“And how do I know you’ll still feel the same way in a couple weeks?” asked David. He then noticed the feeling of fingers on the back of his head and that Kelly’s mischievous smile was back. Kelly pulled him into the longest, hottest, most amazing kiss that anyone had ever given him! No hypnotized girl, not even Regina, could match her passion and his enjoyment. His mind lost track of time, it could have been years, months, weeks, but it was actually 45 seconds.

“Did THAT answer your question?” Kelly smirked, after finally breaking off the kiss. David was dumbstruck, but Kelly understood the answer he was thinking (or would have been, if he had been capable of thought). “Thought so. See you soon.” she said, heading off to the sorority house.

David’s first thought once his brain was working again was that he had felt a missed call during the kiss. It turned out to be from Malcolm, so he called back. “Hi, boss” he said.

“I take it you’ve heard about today’s top story by now?” asked Malcolm rhetorically.

“Yup. Good news for everyone. Except You-Know-Who, obviously.”

“Better news than you think.” explained Malcolm. “Your star has risen, a potentially dangerous rival is now off the board and he can still serve as a scapegoat for the next few months should you screw up. Best of all, his women are ging to Dr. Schrieber for counseling and deprogramming. Six more girls...”

“Hold on,” interrupted David. “These girls have been traumatized. Won’t it be suspicious if they walk out fine after a single session?”

“I suppose so.” agreed Malcolm. “I’ll tell the good doctor not to enthrall them for now. She can always take them on follow-up visits next month.”

“That’s fine for most of them, but what about Kelly?”

“The one who started this whole debacle?

“Yes.” said David. “I’m not finished with her yet.”

“After all the effort you put in with her, I’m not surprised you want to claim her for yourself. Very well, I’ll tell Diane that one is all yours. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I’ve decided to waive the rest of your quota for this week. You earned a big victory. Go celebrate it.” As usual, Malcolm hung up before David could acknowledge the order. He was contemplating how to celebrate as he walked back to his dorm when the answer reached him in the form of one lovely voice in each of his ears.

“Hiya” said one voice “Hero” said the other.

He turned around and there were Kat and Beth, wearing matching blue blouses and yellow skirts. The way the pretty pair finished each other’s sentences made him twice as horny as he had been, the effects of Kelly’s incredible kiss still lingering. “Hi, ladies. Any plans for today?”

Kat said “Streaming and”

Beth continued “Chill. What about”

Kat finished “You?”

David grinned. “Funny you should ask. Double Down.”

Beth said “Down”

Kat said “For”

Together they said “Anything” as their eyes closed and they slumped into each other.

David ordered. “Girls open your eyes and act normal but remain asleep. Keep walking.” After they complied, he continued “Do you have any birth control left?” While lesbians do not need birth control, Kat and Beth had only been lesbians for about a month and still had the remainder of their last prescriptions.

Kat said “Yes”

Beth said “Master”

David said “Good. After we get inside, go to your room and take it, then meet me in front of mine. From the moment you take your meds, you will feel more aroused by the second but unable to act on it until I say so.”

Beth said “Yes”

Kat said “Master”

By this time, they had reached the door, so David stopped ordering them as they went inside and to the elevator. The girls got out on the third floor and David continued to the fourth. He didn’t bother going to his own room, instead knocking on the door of Regina’s. The radiant RA was wearing a low-cut T-shirt and Daisy Dukes, neither of which David believed she would have on for much longer. “Hello, David.” she said. “I heard what you did, so I’ll be generous. What do you want?”

“Nothing you’ll remember giving me.” said David cryptically. Before Regina could figure out what that meant, he was saying her trigger. “R.A., Relax Absolutely.”

Regina’s eyes were only closed for the duration of a slightly longer than normal blink before she said “Ready to Accommodate!” David didn’t think her programmed eagerness to be a mind-controlled sex toy would ever be normal for him, no matter how many times Regina was triggered. At that moment, the beautiful and compliant Beth and Kat exited the nearby stairwell and joined them in the hallway. Their blank smiles were almost as wide as Regina’s.

Kat said “Ready”

Beth said “Master”

David said “Regina, this is Beth and Kat.”

“Hi Beth! Hi Kat!” Regina chirped.

“All three of you, go next to the bed and strip each other. As you remove clothing you will become hornier and hornier and the knowledge that you will only be able to get off by obeying me will become truer. After you are all naked, when I order you into a sexual position, you will be unable to do anything except fuck the body parts in question until somebody orgasms or I say otherwise. Understand?

Regina said “Yes” along with Beth, then “Master” along with Kat.

“Then get to it” David said, and the titillating trio did just that. As David removed his own clothing, the irony of celebrating the downfall of a man who hypnotized women into sex against their will by doing the exact same thing began to cross his mind-but then Kat undid Regina’s bra, exposing her massive, perfect tits, and suddenly it became impossible to think about anything else...

TO BE CONTINUED...