The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Everyone in it is 18+ and everyone outside should be as well. This chapter was not originally in the outline, but I wanted a way to bring Nell back before the end of the volume. I came up with her backstory as I was writing the chapter.

Spellbinders Saga

By Arthur N. Owen

Volume II: Double or Nothing, Chapter 9: Laws and Orders

Kelly Stone didn’t think she’d ever been in a more interesting class than the one she was in right now. She also doubted that a future one would reach that level either. As with most non-introductory psychology classes, a hypnosis demonstration was inevitable, and Dr. Jung, eager to prove to the students her worth (this was only her first full semester employed by UCLA) did the demonstration less than a month into the semester. She had four volunteers, two male and two female (though one of the males wasn’t responsive enough and Dr. Jung eventually told him to sit back down) put through various (but PG) tricks from hypnosis shows and comedy routines. Most of the class was laughing hysterically or gasping, but Kelly had other reasons to be interested.

Though no one in the room, not even Dr. Jung herself, was aware, Kelly Stone was quite a hypnotist herself, and had seen or helped her boyfriend David hypnotize well over a hundred people. Kelly knew more about hypnotism than any textbook would teach (at least for this difficulty level). The most important thing she remembered about hypnosis at the moment was that anyone who has been hypnotized will be more susceptible to it in the future. It would still be a few more weeks before David’s tutoring business picked up again, and Dr. Jung had just given Kelly an excellent opportunity...

While Kelly would never take the magic strap-on to class (though she was more careful to hide it in her room), the oversized cubic zirconia ring she preferred to use as a focus was in her purse. Eliza and Melissa, the two subjects from the class, were both very attractive, were not David’s former clients (Kelly had asked about any clients in her classes at the end of the first week of the semester), had been hypnotized less than an hour ago, and most importantly of all, had claimed to enjoy it. The two were still together, and were moving slowly (they were still a bit spaced out from the trance). Class had been dismissed two minutes ago, and the three of them were the last ones in the classroom, even Dr. Jung had left. Kelly knew that she’d have only one shot before they separated or were joined by another party, so she slipped her ring on and approached. “Shouldn’t you be getting to your next class?” she asked the pair.

“It’s not for over... an... hour...” said Eliza.

“What... she... said...” said Melissa.

Kelly smiled internally. “You two put on quite a show for the class.”

“A little hazy, but I... really... enjoyed it.” said Melissa.

“Me... too...” said Eliza.

Kelly had her ring out, and was moving it back and forth. It quickly caught the attention of both girls. “I’m not surprised. Getting to relax like that looked like a lot of fun.“

“Lot... of... funnnnn­nnnnn­n...” the pair echoed. Their recent entrancement and enjoyment of such meant that (as Kelly guessed) they would offer little to no resistance.

“Relaxing your bodies and minds so much must have felt so good.”

“Felt... sooooo­... gooooo­ooooo­d...” Their eyes were already looking glazed.

“I’d bet you’ll want to have it happen again, wouldn’t you?”

“Yesssss­ss... happen... againnnnn­nnnnn­n...” This was even easier than Kelly had expected.

“Well, then, go back into a trance if you enjoyed it so much.” Kelly moved her hand in a circle to a snapping position. “Like right NOW!” She snapped her fingers, and Eliza and Melissa’s eyes slammed shut and they slumped into each other, small blissful smiles on their pretty faces.

Kelly had a little bit of a misgiving about the two. Not only did the subjects share first names with her and David’s mothers, they even looked like them! Eliza looked like Tori post-Freshman Fifteen (a thought that chilled Kelly a bit, as Tori would be a freshman somewhere in less than eight months) and Melissa looked like a younger version of David’s mother. Kelly decided that was a lesser concern and called her boyfriend/boss. “Hi, hot stuff, how’s the psych class?” he asked.

“Today was one I won’t ever forget, I can tell you that!” said Kelly. “Dr. Jung gave a hypnosis demonstration today and...“

“Let me guess, all the volunteers were hot?”

“They were indeed, how’d you know?”

“The more attractive the volunteers, the more attentive the audience, no matter what their preference is. It’s a rule every stage hypnotist lives by, regardless of their intentions towards the volunteers.” explained David.

“Yeah, that makes a lot of sense now that I think about it.” agreed Kelly. “Anyway, since Dr. Jung did a lot of the work for me, and the two girls ‘on stage’ said they enjoyed it, I decided to give them a second dose after the bell.”

“And they went out like lights real fast?”

“And they went out like lights real fast. Both are within Malcolm’s parameters, neither have been tutored by you, and I know you’ve got a free evening...”

“Excellent instincts, my apprentice.” said David. “You’re right about my schedule being free, the only client I have this week is the day after tomorrow, and it’s Nell, who was already collected. Have them meet us after dinner. Tell them to believe I offered to help the three of you with the material, and since you, my girlfriend, will be there, it’s on the house.“

“Will do, sensei.” said Kelly, and hung up. She turned back to the still spellbound students, swaying on their feet and unconsciously leaning into each other for balance. “Listen carefully, you two...” she said, with a mischievous smile beginning to form.

Melissa and Eliza met David and Kelly outside the dining hall at quarter after seven, as they were programmed to do. Kelly explained “again” (they had been programmed to believe that she had told them before) that David was the star student of the psychology department, and Kelly’s boyfriend, in addition to being a part-time tutor, so he had agreed to help them with the material for free. Kelly winked at her partner in crime, knowing how he would really be compensated.

Once they were in his dorm room, Melissa said. “Everybody talks about how great a tutor you are, but nobody ever gives details about how.“

Eliza added. “Yeah, how the hell can you have such a great success rate?”

Kelly smirked. “Like this. Brains dismissed.” The two collapsed into each other again.

David said. “That was a terrible trigger. Not nearly covert enough, and so generic.“

“Yeah, yeah.” said Kelly. “That’s your department, give ‘em better ones!“

“You know I have to do the entire boring part right now, as if they were hunted. I usually have most of the information already for a tutoring client.” said David.

“You don’t have clients right now, as you tell me daily!” countered Kelly. “They were who Dr. Jung hypnotized in class, so they were who I hypnotized after class, so they’re who we get. Beggars can’t be choosers.“

“I see your point, and I’m grateful for your initiative and proud of your success.” said David. “Sorry if I didn’t act like it. Can you program that one with the tutoring manual I sent you while I do the programming on this one for our other job?“

“I’ll do my best.” said Kelly. “Eliza, Melissa, obey David as you would me. Eliza, go listen to him, Melissa, come listen to me. Understand?”

“I... underssstannnnn­nd...” they droned.

It took ten minutes for each of them to do their part for the first girl, and another ten to do it again with the second. The new thralls were now slumped on the bed, naked. David said. “Work’s finished, time for play. Both of them are on the pill, are not virgins and have had their homoerotic hangups programmed out. Only issue is that I have no sexual interest in a woman who looks like the sister my mom never gave birth to, and has her name to boot!”

“I feel the same way about the other one.” admitted Kelly. “She looks like she could be my mom’s clone. But the one who reminds you of your mother doesn’t trigger a thing in me, and I’m guessing the other way around is also true!“

“Quite so.” said David. “We just won’t switch off this time.”

“Screw Oedipus complexes!” said Kelly. “Both figuratively and literally, I might add.” Kelly pulled the magic strap-on out of her purse. “Fasten me in, this is going to be a bumpy ride!“

It was indeed. After riding one another’s maternal doppelgangers to orgasm, Kelly removed the strap on so Melissa could eat her out while Eliza sucked David off. David then said. “We already agreed not to switch, so I think we’re done here. Now help me clean them up and get them ready to go.” Kelly wiped the cum off their bodies while David programmed their new memories of what took place. They then redressed. Before David brought them out of trance, Kelly went over to Eliza and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Before David could ask, Kelly answered the question on his mind. “We’ve already established that she looks a lot like my mother, who is dead and I miss so much!“

David warned her. “We may deal in fantasies, but you should remember which side of the deception you’re supposed to be on!”

“Nine times out of 10, we never deal with the thralls again once they’ve left your room. Yes, she’s in a class with me for the next four months, but I know better than to try this again. Never again. I promise.” David appeared to accept this, so he finished their programming and opened the door so they could leave... only to run right into Regina.

The redheaded RA looked sternly at David. “You told me that you didn’t have a client tonight, let alone two of them! YOU KNOW that you’re supposed to tell me if you’re working!“

Kelly explained. “They’re in my psychology class! You know how good David is, and this is his field, I talked him into hosting an impromptu study session for us. Technically they aren’t clients, because he wasn’t paid.“

David nodded in confirmation. Regina turned to Eliza and Melissa. “It’s only quarter to nine. You two skedaddle and if you’re where you belong when you need to be there, I’ll look the other way.” The two mumbled words of thanks and took off for the elevators. “They’re their own RA’s problem now.” she said. “You two, on the other hand, remain mine.“

“I don’t live here!” protested Kelly.

“You could have fooled me! You’re here every weekend and I see you in his room more weekdays than not.” countered Regina. “David, you broke the guest rules. No one is allowed more than two non-building residents in their room at a time without authorization!” While David had programmed Regina to accept Kelly’s excessive presence on her floor as unremarkable (so long as it was otherwise within the rules), she still didn’t count as his roommate. “First-offence penalty is an immediate break up of whatever event is occurring, which just happened anyway, and a suspension of overnight privileges for a week.”

“Shouldn’t a first-time offender be let off with a warning?” asked Kelly.

“The warning is for the non-residents, because they’re somebody else’s responsibility.” explained Regina. “Sorry, David, but your girl can’t come over this weekend.”

“Wrong, Big Red. I’ll definitely be coming over this weekend. Coming over and over and over. And you might, too!” said Kelly, smirking.

David, realizing that Kelly had forced his hand, immediately said “R.A., Relax Absolutely!”

Regina’s trigger caught her mid-sentence. “What the hell do,,,Ready to Accommodate!”

“Regina, this is Kelly.”

“Hi, Kelly!”

David turned to his girlfriend. “You’re still horny, aren’t you?”

Kelly simply said. “Mmmmhmmmm.”

David had noticed that once Kelly started getting off, it was very difficult to make her want to stop, short of her becoming too tired to continue. However, there were much worse problems to have with a girl. He said, faking frustration. “Fine. I guess we have to go fuck my unbelievably sexy, completely obedient neighbor once again. Regina, let us in.“

“Yes, Master!”

After David fucked Regina while she ate Kelly out (as they’d done a dozen times now), he made her forget seeing the students coming out of his dorm. He gave her the usual commands to forget the whole encounter and shower the evidence away, then walked Kelly down to the building’s exit. Kelly asked. “Sorority houses have different rules than regular dorms, how come the crowd issue didn’t come up before?”

“For starters, I never tutor more than one person at a time, so we’d be fine even if you were sitting in.” explained David. “Hogan can’t speak to where in the building people go after they’re allowed in, only whether they’re allowed in at all. Since Kat and Beth live in the building too and are thus exempt from the rules, the only other time I was in violation so far was Pizza Night. Since that time, Regina got involved in the middle of the party rather than after it, that violation was a much lower priority than the one for the fact that I had four naked women in my room.“

“You think she’ll ever figure out what’s being done to her?”

“Even discounting all the memory wipes, part of her programming is to ignore inconsistencies and exempt me from any suspicion, so definitely not on her own and probably not with help.” They were on the first floor now, so Kelly kissed him goodbye and went back to the Tau house.

Two days later, Kelly and Nell met while walking to David’s dorm. Kelly had brought lube and the magic strap-on (hidden in her purse), Nell had a bag full of textbooks and a piping hot pizza. Right before going inside, Kelly said. “David told me you were bringing him a pizza to defray some of the cost of tutoring. I hope you don’t mind he invited me to share.”

“Not at all.” said Nell. “Pizza is meant to be shared!” She even offered a slice to Hogan, but he declined. Kelly smirked when Nell’s back was turned, knowing that pizza was not all that she and David would be sharing tonight.

While Kelly was not complaining that David had “persuaded” the pretty pizza girl to take a tutoring session, she still found it very odd. Regina notwithstanding, David rarely had much desire for any thrall after having them once. Pretty much every instance of “repeat business” that did not involve the unique case that was Regina Abernathy (who had to be triggered weekly, was hotter than every other thrall so far, lived right across the hall from David, and regularly checked up on him as part of her job) was at Kelly’s insistence, or at least was inspired by her. And yet, through David’s programming, here was Nell Simmons, going for a tutoring session despite having already been claimed. This was particularly noteworthy, because of how David had reacted when Kelly had asked him to do the same thing with Monique.

Kelly had actually broached the subject (at least concerning the difference between Nell and Monique) the previous day. David’s answer was. “First of all, you had me squeeze Monique in during the busy season and I had to bump someone else, whereas Nell is the only client I’ve had all week, and she made the appointment during the break. Second, you made me tutor Monique pro bono, and Nell is paying my regular rate, less the cost of the pizza she’s bringing. Third, and for your purposes most important, YOU INSISTED THAT WE COULDN’T SCREW MONIQUE!” David had made it known a while ago that Kelly’s treatment of Monique with kid gloves irritated him. David had no problem exempting her now that she was with Louis, but back then it was a bit annoying. “Finally, your job primarily concerns the hunting part of our responsibilities. The tutoring part should not concern you unless I tell you otherwise. Understand?” Kelly knew that this was not a hill she was willing to die on, and dropped the subject posthaste. She did feel he was overreacting a bit, even though she had brought up something that it was well established he was not fond of.

The three of them shared the pizza and happily chatted. While David had known that Nell was studying to be a lawyer, the kind of lawyer she wanted to be still surprised him.

“I want to be part of a firm that has principles, that defends clients small and large equally. My dream is to work for Wilson and Spaulding!” Nell said assertively. David fell off the bed laughing at those words. “I thought as a tutor, he’d be more supportive.”

“No, he’ll help you through, no problem.” explained Kelly. “There might be a conflict of interest though. What he’s laughing at is the fact that your hero is his father!“

“I swear I had no idea! There are five other Wilsons at UCLA!”

“None of whom are related to me as far as I know.” said David, finally not laughing anymore. He decided not to clarify the “as far as I know.”

“Yeah, I read that your grandfather couldn’t keep it in his pants.” said Nell, doing it for him.

“Nell, my dad has very high standards of integrity, both for clients and employees. If, or should I say when, you finish law school and pass the bar exam, I’ll gladly put in a good word with him. I’m not promising you anything more tonight than I promise the rest of my clients.“

“From John Wilson’s son, that’s precisely what I’d expect.“

Kelly interrupted. “It’s almost seven thirty. I need a quick word in private with my boyfriend and then I’ll leave you to it.” They went into the hall and Kelly said. “Fantastic. As if I wasn’t already jealous enough that her hair, lips and boobs are better than mine, now I find out she’s your dad’s dream daughter-in-law!“

“He’ll have to settle for you, since you’re who I want.” said David. “I’m sorry if I didn’t realize you were jealous of the attention I was giving Nell.”

“Apology accepted, big boy. but what am I going to do while you work your magic on her?”

“The happy couple on the third floor. I know you wanted to, you wouldn’t have brought the lube and strap-on otherwise.“

Kelly’s face lit up. “A three-way with Kat and Beth? Yeah, that’ll work.” she said, faking a lack of enthusiasm. She turned towards the stairs, but David grabbed her arm.

“Don’t forget, hot stuff. Usual procedures for their memories, be back here by ten to nine unless I text you otherwise, and if you use up all our lube, you pay for the refill!” he instructed before letting her go.

“Got it, ‘Master’,” said Kelly. “Make sure she gets her money’s worth and see you later!” and she was off while David returned to the attractive aspiring attorney.

Nell turned out to be extremely intelligent, having a strong grasp of all of the material. David guessed that if he hadn’t put the idea in her head to come for tutoring, she wouldn’t have considered it at all. At least he could try the therapy part, even if the hypno-aspect would come later. “Nell, you are, or at least want to be, a lawyer after my father’s own heart.“

Nell blushed a little bit, and smiled widely. “Considering how well you know him, that’s one heck of a compliment!”

“Yes, but most lawyers who are interested in justice above all else had an injustice occur in their past that set them on this track. You already know that for my dad, it was the way his father treated his mother. You don’t have to tell me who it was if you don’t want to, but...“

“Annabelle Fonte.” Nell stammered. She looked like she was going to cry.

“Who is Annabelle?”

“She was my best friend through high school. I loved her like a sister. On track to be valedictorian, got a full ride to Tuskegee. She was a Black woman who was going to change the world. Until hers ended.“

“What happened?”

“The day after she got accepted, she vanished. Her body was found a week later. Cause of death-broken neck via lynching. Coroner also found evidence of severe vaginal and rectal bruising.”

“And they don’t know who did it?” asked David.

Nell went from sad to angry. “Everybody in Stuart’s Crossing, Mississippi knows who murdered and violated her. Not enough of them seem to care, unfortunately. Before Annabelle’s death, Glenn Stuart the Third was the salutatorian. He also was, and still is, a horrible human being, with 206 racist bones in his body. As the new valedictorian, he got to give the speech at graduation, and half of it talked about how Annabelle brought her fate on herself! He was practically confessing in front of the whole fucking town, and no one said or did a thing!“

“The name of the town is Stuart’s Crossing. Let me guess, his family founded it?”

“Founded it, own it, rule it with an iron, white supremacist fist. Mr. Fonte had to beg the sheriff for two days before he even started looking for his daughter. Once the body was found, Stuart Junior made sure that the case was closed before her casket was. Sheriff Sanders threatened to frame Mr. Fonte for the murder and rape of his own daughter if he didn’t drop the subject!“

Nell started crying again and David got up and hugged her, with her instantly beginning to hug him back. David believed that if Nell had been born thirty years earlier (and thus been of a similar age to John Wilson), she’d have beaten his mother for his father’s affection. He said. “It took my father decades to get any sort of justice for Grandma Amanda, and Grandpa Knees died only days later. You’re still young, you’ll get justice for your friend much sooner than that.“

“You think so?” asked Nell, no longer crying.

“I know so.” said David.

Nell hugged him even tighter for a moment before realizing what was happening and letting go. “If you were single, I’d kiss you!” she said, smiling.

“If I were single, I’d kiss you back!” David meant it, too. Kelly was more right than wrong to be jealous of the sexy Southerner. David believed that, had he and Kelly never gotten involved, this was the woman he would have pursued, and she was clearly interested in him, or would be if he was available. He’d never put anyone above his Sexy Ninja now, but the road not taken looked almost too inviting. Almost.

Nell than looked at her watch. “8:30. My how... time... flies...” she said with mild drowsiness. On a whim, David had programmed her yesterday to start feeling sleepy at 8:30, then vehemently deny it was happening and fight the feelings, but get even sleepier whenever she did so. However, she couldn’t actually go to sleep without being triggered.

David asked. “Are you feeling okay?”

Nell said. “Yesss... I’mmmmm... finnnnn­e...” as she struggled to stifle a yawn. David thought Nell looked so pretty when fighting fatigue. The now more common blinks of her fluttering eyelids might as well have been her batting them, the way they drew him in.

“Are you sure?” David said. “You look kind of tired.”

“I... donnnnn­nnn’t... feeeee­eeeee­eeeee­eeeel... tirrrrr­rrrrr­rrrrr­rrrrr­rrrrr­rred...” Nell slurred as she prettily struggled to keep her head from slumping down. The blinks were getting longer and heavier each time, and her eyes wouldn’t open further than half-mast now. Nell’s mind had finally caught on that something was out of the ordinary. “Diddddddd... youuuuu­uuuuu­uu... drrrrr­rrrrr­rrrrr­rrrruuuuu­uuuuu­uuuuu­uuug... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeee­eeeee­eeeee­eeeee­...?” she asked.

“YOU brought the pizza we ate, remember?”

“Oooooo­ooooo­ooooo­ooooo­ooooo­ooohhhhh­hhhhh­hhhhh­hhhhh­hhhhh­hhhh... yeeeee­eeeee­eeeee­eeeee­eeeee­eeeee­eeeahhhhh­hhhhh­hhhhh­hhhhh­hhhhh­hhhhh­... Ssssss­sssss­sssooooo­ooooo­ooooo­ooooo­ooooo­ooo... whhhhh­hhhhh­hhhaaaaa­aaaaa­aaaaa­aaaaa­aaaaa­at... happennnnn­nnnnn­nnnnn­nnnnn­nnnnn­nnnnn­nnnnn­nnnnn­nnnnn­nnnnn­nnnnn­nnned...”

“I guess you’re just too sleepy to stay awake right now.” said David. Nell’s eyes were barely open, and with all the long, heavy blinks, they were barely staying open. As she fought to keep her head upright, several strands of her hair had fallen in front of her beautiful face, ignored.

“Nnnnnn­nnnnn­nnnnn­nnnnn­nnnnn­nnnooooo­ooooo­ooooo­ooooo­ooooo­ooo... Iiiiii­iiiii­iiiii­iiiii­iiiii­iiiii­iiiii­iiiii­iiiii­iiiii­iiiii­iiiii­iiiii­’mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... nnnnn­nnnnn­nnnnn­nnnnn­nnnnn­nnnnn­nnnnn­nnnnooooo­ooooo­ooooo­ooooo­ooooo­ooooo­ooooo­ooooo­ooooo­ooooo­ooooo­ooooo­ooooo­ooooo­ooooo­ot...” she said softly, denying what a blind man could discern.

David decided he had drawn this out long enough. “I’m sorry, but your argument is Nell and Void.”

Upon hearing her trigger, Nell finally surrendered to the inevitable sleep, as her eyes closed the rest of the way. “Case... closed... defense... resssss­sssss­sssss­sssss­sssss­sssss­sssss­sssss­sssss­sssss­ssts...” she said as her body went limp in the chair (and probably would have fallen out if it didn’t have arms). A sweet, peaceful smile curled on her reposed face, contrasting with the anticipatory one now on David’s.

As lovely as Nell looked while fighting sleep, she looked all the lovelier in its embrace. David could have stared at her serene slumbering form for hours, but there are much better things to do with a beautiful, hypnotized woman. “Nell, can you hear me?” he asked.

“Iiiiii­iiiii­iiiii­ii... heeeee­eeeee­eeeee­eeear... yooooo­ooooo­ooooo­ou...” she said, just loud enough to not be considered whispering.

“Nell, how do you feel about me?”

“Iiii... truuuussst... yooooo­u..., Iii... liiiii­ke... yoooou... a... lotttttt...”

“You said you wanted to kiss me, didn’t you?”

“Yesssss­... nooooo­... you’re... with... Kelly...” The smile was gone from her pretty face and her words, now a bit defiant, had grown clearer.

David should have guessed that anyone who idolized his father as much as Nell did would share his views about infidelity. The first time, they were strangers and she’d been too surprised to put up any resistance, but now that she knew his heritage, things were different. However, as with all the others, what Nell didn’t know wouldn’t hurt her-or him. “Nell” he said. “You’re asleep, aren’t you?”

“Yes... I’m... asleeeee­eeeep...”

“Then this must be a dream, isn’t it Nell?”

“Yes... it’sssss­ss... a... dreeeee­eeeee­eeeee­eammmmmmmmmmmmm...” A dreamy smile had returned to her face.

“What happens in dreams doesn’t matter, does it Nell?”

“Doesssss­sssss­sssss­ssn’t... maaaaa­aaaaa­aaaaa­aaatterrrrr­rrrrr­rrrrr­rrrrr­...”

“So, if you were to kiss me with all the passion you wanted to, there would be no consequences, wouldn’t there, Nell?”

“Nooooo­... Connnnn­nnsequennnnn­nnncesssss­sssss­sss...” Now the smile was looking a little lustful.

Very good, Nell. I am going to tell you to open your eyes. When you do, you will remain in this deep sleep and this wonderful dream.“

“Wonnnnn­nnn-deeeee­eer-fulllll­lllll­lllll­lllll­lll”

“And you will see me and be able to do whatever you want.”

“Whatever... I... want...” Her face had become flushed with arousal and her body was starting to squirm.

David stood up from sitting on the bed and came up to the sleeping beauty. “Open your eyes now, Nell.” he said. The moment her beautiful blank brown orbs opened, she pulled him into a hot, passionate kiss. Her luscious lips felt better than ever against his own as their tongues danced. When she broke off the kiss to start removing her clothes, David had a tiny bit of clarity. “Nell, freeze.”

Nell froze in place, hands at the collar of her blouse. One button had already been opened, the next was so close that it would unfasten the moment she let go. Her body might have been immobilized, but her mind was still working (in a sense), as shown by the lustful expression and sweat covering her pretty face.

As David stared at her statuesque (in more ways than one!) appearance, he realized that Nell created an issue that no other thrall did-she was genuinely attracted to him. He was attracted to her too, and not just because she was beautiful, she was also smart and kind and honest. Her remembering their hypno-hookups, even as bleed through in dreams, posed a greater risk than someone who would chalk it up to the fact that dreams are confusing-she might end up convincing herself that she was in love with him! He needed a way to make sure that any bleed through was treated as unbelievable, giving him plausible deniability. Why did legalese hit his brain around her? David was sure that many relationships had been compromised by the girl reminding the guy of his mother, but Nell reminded him of his father, which he guessed was much rarer. That got the blood flowing back to his brain. Nell didn’t belong in a bedroom, she belonged in a courtroom. That thought inspired him with a way to solve the problem with her recollections...

Kelly left Kat and Beth’s dorm room grinning from ear to ear. Nobody was better at pleasing a woman than someone who preferred them anyway, and those two were no exception. Kelly decided to start with stuff that wouldn’t involve the magic strap-on, so she’d be more worn out when it did and use it (and the lube) less. After some foreplay and round robin makeouts, first came a Devil’s Triangle, with her on Kat, who was on Beth, who was on her. After the orgasmic hat trick, they switched direction, putting Kelly on Beth, who was on Kat, who was on her. After that, they did double tit-fucking position, with Beth on the bottom and Kat and Kelly each sitting on one of her tits and masturbating it while they made out and masturbated her with their free hands. Each of the three had a turn as the one whose tits got fucked before Kelly had them put the strap-on on her. First was a regular 3-way with Kat in the middle, then with Beth, then each of them again. Then 2–69, alternating asses until they each had it three times. Finally, Kelly had them remove the strap on and eat her out together, while masturbating and fondling each other. Since Kat and Beth fucked each other most nights and David wasn’t here this time (meaning they didn’t need birth control), the state they were in was expected and the only memory modification needed was the absence of Kelly herself. As a joke, Kelly suggested the two of them share a shower after she left (she guessed that they would do it all the time, she’d done it with half the Taus at one time or another and Erica every day of volunteering).

Kelly knocked “Shave and a Haircut” on David’s door when she got back upstairs. She found a coded knock, even an obvious one, excessive, as Regina was the only other person who would come to his door at this time of night, and she always tried the door (which in this case was unlocked) before knocking. David said “Two Tits!” and Kelly came in-to see her naked boyfriend sitting on his bed, with Nell’s head between his legs. Nell was sucking him off, taking his penis far enough in that her nose was buried in his pubic hair.

Kelly said, rather nonchalantly considering the circumstances “Most relationships would be over at this sight. Fortunately for you, you aren’t the first boyfriend I caught in a compromising position, and I already knew this would happen!“

“Also, you’re not leaning in the window four stories up.” joked David.

“Been there, done that. And he was on the fifth floor.“

David asked. “How was your night?”

“Double the pleasure and double the fun. I didn’t even need Doublemint! Those two never disappoint. How’s your night going?“

“She’s amazing. Ten glorious minutes and counting. I’d place her third, behind Officer Cummings and Eleanor. If Eleanor had Nell’s lips, she might beat the cop, they feel that good.” Suddenly David spasmed. “On that note, HERE COME DA JUDGE!!!!!​” he said as he shot his load down her throat. Nell swallowed it all without hesitation before releasing his member from her mouth, and then he said. “Excellent work, Miss Simmons. Your oral argument was quite persuasive indeed. It pleased the court very much.“

“I’ll bet it did!” snarked Kelly.

“Thank you, Your Honor.” said Nell dreamily.

“Miss Simmons, Judge Stone has entered Coital Court. Go back to your seat and take a brief recess while I bring her up to speed.”

“Yes, Your Honor.” Without hesitation, Nell went back to her chair, sat down, closed her blank and dilated eyes, and looked to all the world to be fast asleep.

David said to Kelly. “She won’t hear a thing until I tell her to. Ask what you want.”

Clearly, this is a courtroom fantasy built on double entendres. Wendy’s subconscious made her fantasy on her own, you just fine-tuned it. I have to assume you built this one yourself?” Kelly didn’t look angry, just annoyed.

“Yes.” said David. “I’ll get you a list of commands tomorrow.”

“Why?”

“Why should I give you a list?”

“Why build her a fantasy in the first place? Seems like a lot of effort for someone you don’t plan on coming back to.“

“Who says I don’t plan on coming back to her?“

“The fact that, other than Regina who counts differently, you typically don’t get seconds of anyone without me suggesting or inspiring it. Until her.“

David sighed. “I like her. I’ll never do anything to her that she can remember, but I still want us to be friends and we’ll need a new go-to bed buddy once Regina graduates.”

“Gonna need more than that, big boy.” said Kelly, narrowing her eyes.

“She likes me too, and if the experience bleeds through, she might like me too much.“

“You know this and you still intend to keep fucking her?“

“That’s what the fantasy is for. She’ll interpret it as love for being a lawyer instead of me, if she remembers it at all! Even if she goes the other way, it’s ridiculous enough to hand-wave away.”

“Your dad would disown you if he knew what a mockery you were making of his profession!”

“You forget how he’d feel about what I was doing with Nell and all the others in general. This would push him past disownment and into honor killing!“

“This conversation is not over.” said Kelly as she pulled off her clothes. “I’ll put a pin in it for tonight, though.“

“Okay, then, sit next to me once you’re naked.” said David. “Coital Court is back in session! Judges Wilson and Stone presiding!”

Nell’s eyes snapped open. “Ready for proceedings to continue, Your Honor.”

“Miss Simmons, what must always be said in Coital court?“

“The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, Your Honor.”

“Miss Simmons, it would please the court to see your legal briefs.” said David.

“Yes, Your Honor.” Nell stood up and unbuttoned her blouse, puttking it on the chair behind her, revealing a lacy white bra. Her shoes and socks were next, followed by her pants, revealing matching white panties that already looked (and smelled) wet.

Kelly’s eyes widened. “Ohhhhh­ yeeaaaahh, that definitely pleases the court! Those were your suggestion?“

Of course they were, she’d have no reason to wear them otherwise.” said David. “Miss Simmons, it would please the court to see all parts of Exhibit C.“

“Yes, Your Honor.” Nell’s hands were already unfastening the bra. The moment her breasts sprang free, her hands moved down to pull off her panties. As her body went upright after this, her breasts bounced. Her nipples were starting to harden.

“Looks like the court’s pleasing her as well!” said Kelly, who had finished disrobing and sat down on the bed. “Okay, her boobs are two parts of ‘Exhibit C’ because that’s their size, but what does the other part mean? Cunt? Clitoris? Can’t be cans, she would have turned around...“

“No, that’s ‘Exhibit A’.” said David. “That C stands for ‘Crotch’.”

“Ohhhhh­hhhhh­h.” said Kelly. “Now what?”

“Now, Miss Simmons, approach the bench.” The naked Nell walked over to them. Sitting down, they were eye level with her firm, full breasts. David moved to the end of the bed. “Miss Simmons, present your oral arguments to Judge Stone while I start issuing motions!”

A smile came to Nell’s previously blank face. “Yes, Your Honor!” Kelly slid over as Nell hopped onto the bed. David quickly inserted himself while Kelly sat back down, her lower lips kissing Nell’s upper ones.

“Oh WOW!” said Kelly as Nell began to delve. “Those lips of hers feel incredible no matter where they touch you!“

“I told you her oral arguments were persuasive!“

“Sorry I doubted you even BRIEFly!” David and Kelly made out, with one hand apiece touching one another’s torso, the other hand fondling one of Nell’s knockers.

David and Kelly orgasmed in near unison. As one they screamed “HERE COME DA JUUUUU­UUUUU­UUUUU­UUUUU­UDGGGGG­GGGGG­GGGGG­GGGGG­GGGGG­GGGGG­GGE!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​” before Kelly rolled off of Nell’s face and David collapsed onto her chest.

David’s orgasm set off Nell’s. With an ear-splitting “YEEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­E-HAAAAA­AAAAA­AAAAA­AAAAA­AAAAA­AAAWWWWW­WWWWW!!!!!​!!!” she came, her hips bucking so hard that it looked like they’d been defibrillated and David was thrown off of both her and the bed.

“You okay down there, big boy?” asked Kelly, the first to recover.

“Landed on my butt, on carpet, so pretty much. At least I was thrown out of bed after sex, rather than before.” said David as he stood up.

“If I’d known she’d be that loud I would have told you to mute her. Let me guess, that’s ‘gag order’?“

“It is indeed. Miss Simmons, you have pleased the court very much.”

“Ohhhhh yeeaaaahh” sighed Kelly. “The court’s really (pant) pleased right now!“

“Thank you (pant), Your Honors. The court has (pant) pleased me too!” gasped Nell.

Kelly wiped off Nell’s cum-covered face while David did the same with her nether regions. David then said. “Miss Simmons, lawsuit up!”

“What does that one mean?” asked Kelly, but the rapidly dressing Nell made the answer obvious.

Once Nell was dressed, David asked. “Miss Simmons, what happens when Coital Court adjourns?”

“Coital Court proceedings must remain confidential, even from me.” said Nell without emotion. “I will not and cannot remember them until court is back in session.”

“Very good, Miss Simmons. Return to your chair,” said David. David made a fist and banged it on the mattress like a gavel “Coital Court Adjourned!” he said. “Return to sleep and await further instructions.”

Nell was back in her chair by now. “Yesssss­sssss­sssss­ssss... Yourrrrr­rrrrr­rrrrr­rrrrr­rrrrr­rrrr... Hooooo­ooooo­onnnnn­nnnnn­nnnnn­norrrrr­rrrrr­rrr...” she slurred as her eyes closed.

David turned to Kelly. “Let’s get dressed, then we can finish things and send the two of you home.”

Two of us?” said Kelly.

“It’s Thursday, you can’t stay over. And don’t say ‘Make Regina forget,’ I just did that two days ago! Besides, Erica will still miss you.“

“No she won’t, she prefers me not to be around!” joked Kelly. She already had her underwear on, so she was complying despite her protests.

Once David and Kelly were dressed, their attention turned to the sleeping, smiling Nell. David said. “She looks so beautiful in repose I could watch her forever...”

Kelly snapped. “NO YOU CAN’T! We have ten minutes tops before Knockers comes a’knockin’. You already said that I can’t stay, which means she can’t either. Wake her up or I’ll do it for you!“

David sighed. “Your point is irrefutable. Nell, in a few minutes, I will wake you up. You will remember a study session, which Kelly joined in at the end as part of a mock trial.”

Kelly giggled. “Oh yeah, trials were mocked all right!“

“You will have a mild but slowly growing urge to spend time with us platonically. You enjoy having us as friends and you will know that we feel the same way.” Kelly glared at David during this. “The feelings will reach a point where they can no longer be denied if you have not spent time with us in a month...” Kelly loudly cleared her throat. “...and a half.” He then said to Kelly. “Give her a kiss goodbye.“

Kelly did so, and she responded with more passion you would expect from someone so deeply asleep. They made out for almost a minute before David said. ”You’re the one who needs to leave, hot stuff!“

Kelly coughed, but it suspiciously sounded like the word “Hypocrite”

David smiled and made a joke. “You can’t spell ‘hypocrite’ without ‘hyp’ and that can make a lot of difference. Just ask Regina.” He turned to Nell. “You will kiss me, and this will cause you to kiss this wonderful sleep goodbye.“

“Nnnnnooooo­oo.” she said, pouting.

“You must. Thirty seconds after I break off the kiss, you will awaken, remembering what you were told to, and feeling as tired as you normally would at this time. Understand?”

“Unnnnn­nnnnn­derrrrr­rrrrr­rrrrr­rrsssss­sssss­sssstooooo­ooooo­ooooo­ooood...” He bent over and kissed her. It looked like neither one of them wanted it to end (for different reasons) so after about a minute Kelly had to pry them apart. Nell’s eyes soon opened. After a blink and some realization she blushed and said. “Did I fall asleep on you two again?“

Kelly said, mischievously. ”Did you? I hadn’t noticed.” as she embraced her boyfriend.

“I guess this defense really needs to rest! See you soon!” she said, walking toward the door.

“We’ll walk you down.” said David. “Kelly has to leave, too,”

“Okay!” said Nell.

Regina came out of her room at the same time the three of them came out of David’s. He immediately explained. “I’m just walking them to the exit so I can say goodbye better. I love Kelly so much I want to be with her as much as possible.”

Regina gave a small smile. “That’s been made very clear, don’t you worry.” she said. “Be back in your room-alone-before I finish rounds and I’ll allow it.“

“Deal!” said the three of them in unison as they went for the elevators.

TO BE CONTINUED...