The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Everyone in it is 18+ and everyone outside should be as well. I just want to put it out there that I like the show “Wednesday” and if there really is a video out there like the one described here, it is a complete coincidence. After I finished watching the first season, I created this character while we wait for Season 2.

Spellbinders Saga

By Arthur N. Owen

Volume II: Double or Nothing, Chapter 8: Hump Day, Full of Whoa!

David Wilson didn’t think a mind controlling sex master could ever get bored, but here he was. After the rest of his and Kelly’s vacation, school being back in session was a bit of a letdown. They had hunted the last three days, collecting an additional 20 thralls between them. While none could compare to the body (and thrill) of Naan Gladi, they took the hottest one back for fun each night. But all good things must come to an end, and now they were back in reality.

David and Kelly had settled into the pattern of the previous semester. Go to class, eat in the dining hall, sneak Kelly into his dorm for sexy fun, trigger Regina occasionally for extra sexy fun, and (this coming weekend) hunt at the mall. The big difference was, as he expected, a lack of need for his tutoring services-not a single client asked for his help for the entire first two weeks!. He figured that the banked babes from the beach, combined with some hunting, would last him through the end of the month, but it still left his nights very open.

Kelly Stone, even more easily bored than her boyfriend, was using the Tau Nu Alpha girls a little too much. Her classes were all surprisingly challenging, except her psychology course. This was the first full semester Dr. Jung had (she simply finished Dr, Paterno’s courses after his dismissal and her hiring halfway through last semester). As she had predicted, Kelly’s experience at her “job” gave her a leg up on much of the subject matter. David was better than any spellbound sorority sister (even Erica, who had inadvertedly grown into a very skilled licker from all the “experience”) but she liked expressing her dominance.

“We’re out of lube.” she said, at the end of the hunting trip (eighteen girls collected, including a lesbian couple). The last of it I needed for the final group. You need lube for a dildo coming and going, instead of just going with the real thing.“

David was dumbfounded. “You mean you’re out of lube, you use almost twice as much as I do. I just bought that bottle on Thursday!“

“I know.” said Kelly. “Erica had the beginning-of-semester meeting Friday night and started yelling at me for no reason, so I had to trigger everyone. And, you know, since they were already in my power...”

“No reason, huh?” said David accusatorily.

“A clump of blonde hair in the shower drain, there since before the break. There are two other blonde Taus and both have longer hair than me! I shower more often at your place anyway, even if they don’t know that!”

“Fair enough.” said David. “We can get a bottle on the way back.”

“I feel like we should buy in bulk to save money, but how do we explain that?”

“They sell it in bulk at Dirty Little Secrets. No one will ask questions, it’s their store motto.”

It was the first time Kelly had been in Dirty Little Secrets, but the only erotic thing she had eyes for was Abigail. While they were between the aisles, Kelly asked. “God, she’s hot. That chest is almost as good as Regina’s. You take her?”

“Yes and no.” said David. “She’s a former client, but she will never play for my team. Not without breaking her, anyway.”

“Are you sure about that?” said Kelly suggestively.

“VERY.” said David with mild anger. “I had her under during the tutoring session when I asked, remember? This isn’t a Kat and Beth situation, she’s never had a guy and has no desire for one either.“

“Oh, well.” said Kelly. “How do you feel about me having her while you watch?“

“Out of the question.” said David. “I take clients, you take the sorority when we’re apart. Otherwise, we both get it or neither of us does, we agreed.“

“What a waste.” sighed Kelly with a pout. She knew better than to directly disobey David even if it wasn’t a violation of Malcolm’s rules-at least after hearing his reasons. “I’m seriously considering setting her up with someone just so we can watch them go at it.”

“Deal.”

“Say what?”

“Find her a girlfriend and sit back and watch the show. I’ll allow it, but only if they’re truly interested in each other.“

“Glad we thought of it.” said Kelly. “We might even get an extra thrall out of this.”

David carried the half-gallon bottle of lube to checkout. Abigail said “Are you interested in anything else today?”

Kelly smirked. “Yes, but apparently it’s not available. Ab-domination.”

Abigail’s eyes slammed shut and her head slumped towards her incredible chest. “Ab-dominated.” she mumbled.

Kelly turned to David. “Okay, now what?”

“Now you play lookout while I grill the Goth. Just count yourself lucky that this place is usually pretty quiet.” Kelly stood behind him, looking at the door. David addressed Abigail. “Abigail, who is your ideal woman?”

“Hump... Day.” the gorgeous Goth answered. “Hump Day” was the nickname given to a softcore pornographic cosplayer who made Internet videos. The name had come from her video that had gone the most viral, which had her dressed as Wednesday Addams, and fucking herself with “Sexy Thing” a dildo with the shape of a hand on the end. The video had been so popular because the woman in question was a dead ringer for Jenna Ortega (with a hotter figure), the actress playing Wednesday in the show of the same name on Netflix. They looked so much alike that Charles Addams’s estate, Netflix and Jenna Ortega herself had to publicly disavow the video, and many people believed it to be an AI-made deepfake. As she looked like a sexier version of Wednesday, the name that stuck was the sexier version of Wednesday.

David looked thoughtful. “Abigail, are you working this Tuesday?”

“Yes... four... until... close.”

“Perfect.” David turned to Kelly. “We’ll be playing Cupid on Tuesday. I’m going to wake her up so she can ring us up.”

Kelly said. “One little indulgence first. PLEEEEEASE?”

David rolled his eyes. “Fine. Abigail, pull up your shirt.” She did so, revealing that her tremendous tits were braless today. David and Kelly each squeezed one for half a minute before having her put her shirt back on. “Abigail, when I clear my throat, you will awaken, believing that you zoned out while Kelly and I were talking. Nod if you understand.” She nodded and then “AHEM!” and she awoke.

“Sorry” said the bored Goth. “I didn’t care what you were saying so I tuned it out.”

“Fair enough.” said David. He paid for the lube, and they left.

Kelly had learned about Monique and Louis’s break the day they got back to class. Monique’s family had fully approved of Louis as their daughter’s boyfriend, and Louis’s family had reacted similarly to Monique. However, it took them almost a week to find James and Eleanor and learn how her introduction to his family had gone. Eleanor had won every one of them over easily, meaning that she would be allowed to move in with James next semester. Jason Sr., James’s father, loved her intelligence and work ethic and knew that she would not simply be content to spend his son’s (and by extension, his own) money. Carla, James’s mother, was happy that Eleanor cared about her son first and foremost, with any potential rise in status the Marks name could offer being an afterthought (this was due to her sheltered upbringing, Eleanor had no idea who the Marks family were before meeting James). While Jason Jr, James’s younger brother, had a mild crush on his brother’s beautiful girlfriend (as most men who met her did), he was happy that his big brother had found someone that he was so serious about (because it took pressure off of himself). James finally told what had happened to his older sister Julie-at the age of 19, she had been raped, then thrown down a flight of stairs, leaving her infertile and paraplegic (Jason Sr. had made sure the perpetrator would spend the rest of his life in jail). Eleanor’s sweet, caring side quickly made Julie love her too. Even Jame’s Grandma Harriet (mother of Jason Sr.), notorious for expressing her unfavorable opinions about anyone and anything at any time, could find no fault in Eleanor Graham (a fact that astonished everyone, including Harriet herself). Later, Eleanor had excitedly whispered to Kelly that she had overheard the Markses discussing when James should pop the question.

On Tuesday, after their final classes, David and Kelly walked back downtown. “I know you don’t have any clients this week, but what are we doing here?” she asked.

“Matchmaking.” said David. “My favorite Mitzvah.”

“This is about Abigail, isn’t it?” David nodded. “Abigail says she’s into Hump Day. But you told me that those kind of people make it a point to keep their identities a secret, and you had no intention of hacking her account to find her.”

“I didn’t need to find Hump Day online.” said David.

Kelly finally understood. “You already know who she is, you found her in person!“

“Actually, it’s just a very strong suspicion at this point, but close enough.“

They were at Vortex Comics, the comic book store nearest to the campus. David went in, Kelly right behind him. The store was deserted except for the clerk, a teenage Hispanic girl wearing a hooded sweatshirt at least one size too big and thick glasses. “I still don’t understand why we’re here.” said Kelly.

“That makes two of us, blondie.” said the clerk. ”No one comes here on a Tuesday. Other than you two and my own reflection, the only person I’ve seen in here all afternoon was the guy who delivered my lunch.“

Kelly asked. “Why does no one come to comic book stores on Tuesdays?”

David and the clerk said at the same time. “New comics come out on Wednesdays.”

David then said. “I’ll be here tomorrow for my usual. Today is a more personal matter. Raven, this is Kelly Stone, my girlfriend.”

“Nice to meet you.” said Raven. “Now I can tell Papa that you weren’t a figment of David’s imagination. He’ll owe me twenty bucks.”

Kelly responded. “Nice to meet you too, and I don’t know if we should feel insulted by that revelation.”

David continued. “I’m pretty sure she’s kidding. Kelly, this is Raven Ramirez, commuting freshman at UCLA, daughter of the store’s owner, and...” he put in a dramatic pause here “The true identity of Hump Day.“

“In your dreams, David.” snapped Raven.

“Gotta say, I agree with her, big boy.” said Kelly. “I don’t see it.”

David flipped Raven’s hood off, revealing Wednesday-style pigtails. “How about now?”

Kelly now saw the resemblance, with eyes wider than saucers. “Son of a bitch, it IS her!”

Raven groaned, shrugged, and removed her glasses. “Fine, Sherlock, you got me. I am Hump Day. These are fake, I managed to pay for LASIK with the profits from my channel.”

“How did you know?” asked Kelly.

“You may be the daughter of a geek, but you don’t think like one. By contrast, I’ve been reading comics since I was old enough to read and they’re practically in Raven’s blood.“

“Too true. I learned to read from old Archie comics. I’m even named after a Teen Titan.” sighed Raven.

“And like Superman, she disguised her attractive face and body behind thick fake glasses, oversized clothing, and bad posture. It takes a comic lover to use that methodology, and another one to see through it.”

“You deduced that I was pulling a Clark Kent disguise.” translated Raven.

“That, and I saw the pictures next to the big bulletin board.” Kelly went over to said pictures. “Third one from the bottom.” David said. The picture in question was of a seven-year-old Raven adorably dressed as Wednesday for Halloween, next to her father, George, dressed as Gomez Addams. Despite the picture being over a decade old and taken long before the show “Wednesday” was even in production, let alone casting Jenna Ortega, the resemblance was still striking.

“Loads of customers must have seen your video and this picture. How the HELL did nobody notice this?” asked an astonished Kelly.

“Like with many secret identities, denial flows freely.” explained David.

“Where did ‘Sexy Thing’ come from? That’s not official merchandise.”

“We have a 3-D printer in the back.” explained Raven. “We fill loads of orders for custom miniatures, props, masks and other costume parts, the thing paid for itself years ago. I’ve even used it for science projects! Papa barely touches it anymore, I’m so much more skilled with it that he lets me do all of the programming. Forget custom dildos, I could probably make a ghost gun without him knowing, not that I ever would.“

“Yeah, she has a lot of artistic talent.” Kelly looked puzzled as to how David was so familiar with Raven and the store, so he answered the unasked question. “My dad was the lawyer for hers in his divorce, that’s how I met them. I’ve been coming to this store on occasion ever since, more often recently because it’s closer to the college, and George never misses an opportunity to talk about his daughter’s skill.” He pointed to a few paintings on the walls of the store. “Raven did those.“

“Wow!” said Kelly as she admired the art. “Beats what’s on my parents’ refrigerator door by miles!”

Raven blushed. “I made Papa take down all the ones with awards attached, so I did those to replace them.”

David then said. “Kelly and I will keep your secret, if you were wondering. George doesn’t know, does he?”

Raven bit her lip, but nodded. “Papa doesn’t even know I’m gay. After the divorce, me and the store became his whole world. He still sees me as the little girl in those pictures.”

Kelly said. “I get it, I do. I keep a lot of things from my dad too, but if your dad cares about you as much as I can see that he does, he’ll accept all of this.“

“I agree.” said David. “Look at the bottom photo.” This one had a five-year-old Raven as her comic book namesake, with George as Raven’s demonic father Trigon. That was from Raven’s first Halloween after the divorce, and George had said several times that the costume required over two hours of body painting (Trigon’s appearance is a topless male with bright red skin), and an unexpected chill that night almost gave him hypothermia, but he still stuck out the trick-or-treating because he needed to make his daughter understand that nothing had changed. “Your dad’s told me the story of that night so many times I feel like I was there. In most comic stories, the heroic position is the inclusive one. Anyone with that much of a love for comic books will NEVER reject someone for who they are, especially not his own daughter.”

Raven then said. “While I appreciate everything you said, including that you will keep my alter-ego a secret, and I think I will tell Papa the truth soon, it really doesn’t explain why you two came here in the first place.“

“We’re here on a Tuesday because we didn’t expect anyone else to be.” said David.

That part I understood, but you need to be more specific about the rest.“

Kelly asked. “Do you know Abigail Miller?”

“Not as well as I’d like to.” answered Raven. “We have an art history class together that just started. She’s more worthy of display than anything I’ve seen in the textbook!“

David said. “She’s a big fan of yours, too. The online version, anyway.“

“She and like ten million other people.” Raven was bored now, which made her look more like Wednesday than ever.

“You need to put yourself out there in a way that doesn’t involve a pay wall!” said Kelly.

“Revealing all this to Papa is one thing, you’re probably right that he’ll accept me unconditionally. I’m not nearly confident enough to march up to my crush, who’s practically a perfect stranger, and tell her I’m who she jerks off to and vice versa.“

Kelly pouted, reaching into her purse. “I really thought someone who did that for a living would be less fearful. Wednesday is supposed to be fearless!“

Raven looked a little angry. “It’s just a role, not an alternate personality! It’s not like you can snap your fingers and make my anxiety go away.”

David and Kelly shared a knowing look and suppressed a laugh at her statement, since that was exactly their plan. Kelly had her ring out and David was ready to start the induction.

Kelly was moving the ring back and forth as David said. “You must be soooo bored, since no one’s been in here all day except us. I bet you could fall asleep and no one would care.”

Raven immediately realized what they were doing, but it was too late-her pretty brown eyes had seen the ring reflect the light and they could not look away from it. “You’re trying to... hypnotize... me.”

“That’s riiiiight.” said David with a slight evil tinge. “We’re hypnotizing you. We’re making you feel veeeeeeeeeery tired so you’ll fallllllllllll into a hypnotic sleeeeeeeeeeeep.”

“Fallllllllllll into sleeeeeeeeeeeep.” echoed Kelly.

“Falllllllllll... into... no... can’t... lose... control...” said Raven, already blinking heavily. Her knowledge of what was happening was offset by her love of fiction, which made her believe that resisting hypnosis was near impossible.

“It’s okay, Raven, you are saaaaaaaaaafe with us.” intoned David. “And hypnosis can’t make you doooooooo what you don’t want to doooooooooooo”.

“Bulllllllllll... shiiiiiiiiiiit...” said Raven. Kelly smirked at that line from the cute cosplayer. What David said was only true in theory, a skilled enough hypnotist could twist any desire to their liking.

“It’s tooooooo late, Raven, you’ve losssssssssssssst.” said David.

“Losssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst” agreed Kelly.

“Losssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst.” sighed Raven, eyes barely open now.

“You will fall into an obedient sleep when Kelly snaps her fingers...” David then was struck by inspiration, from Raven’s favorite character. “Twice.”

Kelly instantly understood the reference. She sang. “Da-da-da-Dum!” and snapped twice, which caused Raven’s eyes to flutter shut and her body to collapse onto the countertop.

David went up to the sleeping cutie. “Okay, Raven, you’re hypnotized now, which means you must obey us, right?”

“Musssst... obey...” she said softly.

“Very good, Raven. Kelly, Malcolm Masterson, or I can bring you back to hypnosis with the words ‘Quoth the Raven, Fall to Floor,’ to which you will respond. ‘I’ll obey forevermore.’”

Kelly said. “Edgar Allen Poe must be turning in his grave.”

“She made Charles Addams do it first.” countered David.

“Raven, open your eyes and sit up, but remain hypnotized.” She did so, and he continued. “How do you truly feel about Abigail Miller?”

Much like when Eleanor was asked about James while in trance, Raven smiled widely and blushed. “She’s... so... beautiful... she... has... been... my... muse... painted... her... twice... wish... for... more...”

“Raven, what stops you from pursuing her?”

“Never... pursued... anyone... boy... or... girl... afraid... of... disappointment...”

David turned to Kelly. “This is why she does what she does online. She’d rather have a million anonymous rejections in cyberspace than one in the real world from someone she actually knows.”

Kelly responded. “Her online profile is so popular. And from what Abigail said, she’s not going to reject Raven.“

“Correction!” said David. “Abigail is not going to reject Hump Day. Raven Ramirez is another story.“

Kelly asked. “Do I really need to be here for your hypno-pep talk? My sister’s the cheerleader, not me.”

David said. “No, you’re right, you’re superfluous now. Go back to Dirty Little Secrets and prepare Abigail.” He opened his backpack and handed her a piece of paper. “Use this script to get her ready while I finish with this one. The dossier isn’t going to write itself.”

“I know Abigail said she wanted Hump Day, but how did you know about the other way around, even if you were aware of her secret identity?“

David said. “As I mentioned, I’ve known Raven a long time. I deduced she was gay years ago, even if her father hasn’t yet. Abigail’s come in here a couple of times, and I’ve seen the way Raven looked at her.”

“It’s a little bit creepy how well you can profile her.” said Kelly. “Those psych classes are really working for you!“

“Go.” said David. “I’ll bring her by in about thirty minutes.” Kelly was already halfway out the door. He turned back to the attractive artist, who was about to become one of his masterpieces. “Raven, listen carefully...“

Dirty Little Secrets was less than ten minutes away from Vortex Comics on foot. There was only one customer in the store, and he was leaving as Kelly entered. Abigail looked mildly surprised. “I don’t care what you two get up to, there is no way you burned through all that in four days!“

Kelly said, under her breath. “You’d think differently if you knew what we really got up to.” Then, so Abigail could hear her. “No we don’t need any more just yet, but you’ve got a delivery coming soon.“

Abigail looked at her with mild disdain. “Not likely. It’s less than an hour until close, and we get all our deliveries first thing in the morning.”

“Well, this is a special delivery, and I guarantee you will enjoy it more than anything on these shelves. Ab-domination.“

“Ab-dominated.” Abigail fell back into a trance and slumped onto the counter.

Kelly started humming “Matchmaker” from “Fiddler on the Roof” (she’d played the third sister in a high school production) as she read David’s script again before beginning the programming. “Abigail, stand up straight and open your eyes, but remain asleep.” Kelly waited for Abigail to do so before continuing. “You’re hot for Hump Day, aren’t you, Abigail?”

“Loved... Addams... Family... since... I... was... little... new... show... best... version... ever... she’s... girl... of... my... dreams...” Abigail was now smiling dreamily, which startled Kelly a bit, as she’d never seen the gorgeous Goth smile before. “Hump... Day... is... my... fantasy... in... flesh...”

“And if Hump Day were to walk in, what would you do and say?”

“I... would... tell... her... I’m... such... a... fan... and... ask... her... no... beg... her...to... fuck... me... senselessssssssssssssssssssss...” Now Abigail was starting to look horny, rubbing her rack a little bit.

Kelly smiled, this would be like shooting fish in a barrel. Her boyfriend would make an incredible therapist one day, his instincts about people were almost never wrong. “Well, David is bringing someone by soon. If, perchance, it is Hump Day, you will react as you just said you would, unable to keep your true feelings inside. When you wake up, you will not remember that I was here, and you will not perceive that I am here, or that David is here once he arrives. However, you will still hear and obey any command we give you. Understand?“

“Understood.” droned Abigail.

Kelly gave Abigail’s breasts another squeeze (she guessed that she wouldn’t get another chance if David had anything to say about it, which he did) and said. “Good. Count to five in your head and then wake up.” Kelly moved to hide in the aisles while Abigail awoke.

A few minutes later, Raven entered the store, her hood and glasses back on. David was right behind her, invisible to both Goths’ eyes, and went around to join Kelly. “Ready for the show? I would have brought popcorn, but I didn’t want to risk leaving a mess.”

“And they won’t?” said Kelly rhetorically. “This was a great idea for entertainment, most TV is in reruns for another week.“

“Much like with Naan, this is a one-night-only performance.” said David. Neither Abigail nor Raven had said a thing since she entered, not even “hello”. David then said. “It’s showtime. Raven, ACTION!” He clapped his hands, like a clapboard.

Raven said. “Hi, Abigail, do you have a minute?”

Abigail said. “You’re in my art history class. Raven, right?”

“Yes.” said Raven

Abigail shrugged “It’s almost closing, and nobody’s been in here in fifteen minutes. What’s on your mind?”

“You. You’re more of a work of art than anything in the textbook. You’re the hottest thing I’ve ever seen.” Raven’s face was a mixture of fear, embarrassment and arousal.

“Hang on.” said Abigail. “I’m flattered, but we barely know each other. This is a little creepy.”

Raven then said. “Is it kooky? Mysterious? Spooky?”

David whispered, even though neither of them could actually hear him unless he said their names first. “Just putting it out there, I didn’t coach her on dialogue.”

Abigail’s face lit up. “And Altogether, Ooky!”

Raven said. “I’ve loved them since I was a little girl.”

“Me too! Wednesday on Netflix is the best!”

“Oh, I might be able to think of a better version.“

Now Abigail blushed. “I know, I know. Hump Day. But she’s unauthorized.”

“Doesn’t make her any less hot!” countered Raven.

“Yeah, she’s the hottest thing I’ve ever seen on the Internet!“

“Funny you should say that...” said Raven as her eyes lit up. She removed her glasses, then pulled off the hoodie, revealing the Wednesday outfit from her video.

Abigail’s jaw hit the counter, and her eyes nearly popped out of her head. “YOU’RE HUMP DAY!?” she practically screamed.

“Yes.” said Raven, in the deadpan way that her character talks. “I’m Hump Day.”

Abigail walked around to meet her in the center of the room. “So I’m in the wet dreams of the star of my own?”

“You took the words right out of my mouth.” Abigail then replaced them with her tongue, which Raven responded to in kind. Soon they were making out like there was no tomorrow.

Raven broke off the kisses for a moment to say. “This is my first time. The only other one who’s been down there is Sexy Thing.”

Abigail’s response was. “I’m going to want to borrow him later. For now, follow my lead.” and the makeouts resumed.

Raven pulled up Abigail’s shirt, revealing her incredible breasts. “Wow, they’re even better than I imagined!” she said excitedly before suckling one. The attention and the piercing caused Abigail to moan with delight, only stopping briefly when Raven switched to the other one.

A minute later, both were naked, hands all over one another’s bodies. Kelly said. “Sixty-nine, you two. There’s been enough foreplay!” The two were soon in the position, licking each other as if starving.

David said. “Whenever you hear two fingersnaps, one of you will feel like a vibrator briefly went off in your pussy, starting with Abigail and switching each time. Each pair of snaps will cause a more intense effect than the last.”

“Where did that idea come from?” asked Kelly.

“Part of it came from the Addams Family theme song. Observe. Da-da-da-Dum!” He snapped twice and Abigail spasmed.

“Oooh, my turn!” said Kelly. “Da-da-da-Dum!” She snapped twice and Raven shuddered.

They sang together. “Da-da-da-Dum, Da-da-da-Dum, Da-da-da-Dum!” and after the snaps, Abigail had to move her mouth away from Raven to squeal with glee.

David did it again. “Da-da-da-Dum!” (snap snap) and Raven squealed.

Now Kelly did it. “Da-da-da-Dum!” (snap snap) This time Abby screamed.

A final time together “Da-da-da-Dum, Da-da-da-Dum, Da-da-da-Dum!” (snap snap) and Raven screamed too.

Kelly said “So where did the rest of the idea come from?”

David answered. “Doctor Schrieber. Her secretary is programmed to feel like there’s a vibrator in her whenever the Doc says so.”

The “buzzes,” combined with the fact that both Raven and Abigail had the tongue of the woman of their dreams buried in their snatches meant that climaxes were inevitable. Less than a minute after the final snaps, the two of them came at once, then Raven (who, as the lighter of the two, had been on top) collapsed onto Abigail. David then looked at the clock. “Closing time. We don’t have to go home, but we can’t stay here. We have to pull them out of their bliss now.”

Kelly said. “Got it. Ab-domination!”

“Ab-dominated” said Abigail as she went limp.

“Quoth the Raven, Fall to Floor” said David.

Raven, who had just gotten off her soon-to-be girlfriend, said “I’ll obey forevermore” and fell back down on top of her.

David said. “Okay you two, listen carefully. How would you feel about what just happened if Kelly and I hadn’t ‘nudged’ you along?”

“Dream... come... true...” said Abigail dreamily.

“What... she... said...” said Raven in a similar manner.

“Good to know.” said Kelly. “Would you need our help for it to happen again?”

“Not... a... chance...” they said at the same time.

Kelly high-fived David. “Mission Accomplished!” she said with a grin. “Malcolm gets a new thrall, these two find love, and we get to watch the show. Win-win-win!”

David said. “Okay you two, put your clothes back on.” Once he was sure they were obeying, he continued. “You two will believe that you overcame your anxiety on your own, and that we were not involved at all. Raven, you will remember that Kelly and I left after telling you that we had figured out that you were Hump Day and convincing you to come out to your father. Abigail, you will not remember seeing either of us at all today. Understand?”

“Yes... David.” the Goths droned in unison.

“Good, now wake up once Kelly and I leave, believing that you got over your lust because Abigail realized she had to close up the store in...” David looked at his watch. “seven minutes.” By this time Abigail and Raven were fully dressed. David and Kelly left and the new couple came around.

“I’ve had some hot times, but never anything even close to that!” said Abigail.

“I’ve got no basis of comparison, only ever done it solo, is it supposed to be that good?” asked Raven.

“I don’t think so, otherwise I’ve been doing it all wrong. I have no idea what came over me!”

“Me neither, but I’d love to find out why it happened, so we can make it happen again!“

Abigail looked at the fluids they had left on the floor. “I’ll get fired if I leave that behind, but I still have to lock the place up!”

“I’ll clean it up.” said Raven. “It’s my fault as much as it is yours.”

“Thanks” said Abigail, handing her the mop from behind the counter.

After they cleaned up, locked up and left, Raven asked “I haven’t been on many dates, but aren’t we supposed to get dinner before doing...what we just did?”

“Yes, we are, but this relationship was already unconventional in a lot of ways, what’s one more? The campus cafeteria is still open, so let’s get dinner.” said Abigail.

“I’m a commuting student, I don’t have a meal plan.” said Raven

“My treat. You can get the next one.” said Abigail, putting her arm around the smaller girl.

TO BE CONTINUED...