The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Everyone in it is 18+ and everyone outside should be as well. The premise discussed in this chapter comes from the sum total of Anynom’s (among others) stories on the now-defunct Timestop site, where hypno-fiction about celebrities is OK, with a real-world twist. The basic induction is lifted from a story from that site (not by Anynom), but I’m not sure if the girl I’m using was alive when it was written.

Spellbinders Saga

By Arthur N. Owen

Volume II: Double or Nothing, Chapter 7 — Shore Things

David Wilson slumped on the bench in the Arrivals section of LAX. Kelly was flying in within the hour and had promised to pay for parking if he picked her up. While they hadn’t been together for a mere two and a half weeks, it felt like it had been a year (and technically it was, since they last saw each other in December and it was now January). Over the PA system, came “Flight 2357 from San Francisco International, on approach”. A call from her that morning had confirmed this was her flight. David grinned in anticipation. Blue might be his girlfriend’s favorite color, but his testicles had turned that color, and neither of them was happy about that!

Kelly had shipped most of her stuff back to the college. Only a week of clothes was in her suitcase. After getting through customs, she ran right into her boyfriend’s arms as soon as she saw him, and kissed him with as much passion as if it really had been a year since they’d seen each other. “I feel weird.” she said after breaking off the kiss two minutes later.

“That could be the pressure change. You did just get off an airplane.” commented David.

“Not that.” she responded with a mischievous smile. “I feel weird because my boyfriend, who I haven’t been with in weeks, isn’t trying to tear off my clothes and fuck me against the wall!

“Your brain really is oxygen-deprived if you think I’d do that in public!“

“Then find a bathroom, big boy. You have a NEED to fill!”

“You promised to pay for parking, Kelly. If we stay long enough to apply for the Mile-High Club, it’ll be fifteen more dollars out of your pocket!”

“Mile-High Club only accepts membership from the plane, but I see your point.” sighed Kelly. She started walking towards pickup, David right behind her. “How far is our hotel from the airport?“

“Fifteen minutes as the crow flies, fifty as the Civic drives through Los Angeles. We can check in immediately upon arrival, though.”

“Then put me under once we’re buckled in.”

“Why?”

“I’m afraid I won’t be able to keep my hands off you otherwise, and you need to pay attention to your driving!”

David said, jokingly “Hard to argue with that one.”

“Hey, that’s MY line!” snapped Kelly before laughing.

After loading her bags into the car, Kelly buckled herself in on the passenger’s side and moved the seat back. As he got into the driver’s seat, David said “Special Instructions.” and Kelly slumped into the seat. Before she could open her eyes again, he continued. “Sleep until I ask you ‘Are we there yet?,’ then be fully awake.”

Kelly mumbled. ”You’re...driving...that...makes...no...sennnnnnnnnssssssssssse” before the command caught up with her and she fell the rest of the way. David waited a minute and a half before turning on the engine. It was rare to see such a peaceful expression on Kelly’s pretty face, and since he couldn’t look at it while driving, he wanted to savor the moment. He said “I love you,” and, despite her not being able to hear him, her lips still curled into a slight smile.

About an hour later, they pulled up to the hotel parking lot and David said “Are we there yet?”

Kelly woke up. “Stop stepping on my lines, big boy.” she said groggily. “As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, I should have asked you that since you were driving.“

“First thing that popped into my head as a joke about driving.” said David as he popped the trunk and got out of the car.

“Not every trigger has to be a pun.“

“Not every one is. Some are just alliterative or use rhymes.“

“Your English professor must be so proud.”

“Actually, it comes from Scooby-Doo.”

“Yeah, we all know the one you’re talking about.“

That episode birthed my interest in hypnosis. Once I started putting the girls under, using subliminals for priming meant I couldn’t use poetry for the inductions like in the show. I could use it for triggers and countersigns, so I did.“

“Jinkies! I just got the biggest clue of all!” said Kelly with a smile, and this triggered a laugh in both of them.

David decided to change the subject, as they were now inside the crowded hotel. “Your sister’s birthday is this week. Is she okay with you not being there?”

“What she has in mind to celebrate the big one-eight, she wants no family around for!” explained Kelly. “Now that high school is back in session, Dad and Holly will take her out one night, but that Friday she’ll be...I can’t tell you specifics, sorry.“

“Why not?”

“Tori and I have a pact. Whatever secrets we tell each other will never be blabbed, except in a life-threatening situation.“

David’s eyes narrowed. “What does she know about us?”

“She knows the version of the Paterno story we told everyone else, except that you rescued me via hypnosis. She knows that you hypnotize me and only me, to her knowledge, to enhance sex. She eavesdropped on your Christmas gift. She’s jealous, actually.“

“Is that so...”

“Don’t even think about it!” Kelly snapped. “Tori is a shameless flirt and a master manipulator of any male. In addition to her unbelievable skill in math-she figured out the number that the Orgasm Function represented in her head!—she also has the uncanny ability to know exactly what to say or do to make someone mad-but not at her!“

“So she’s why hurricanes were only given female names until seventy-nine?”

“And how. My other sister is a history teacher, and came up with the moniker ‘Eris, Goddess of Discord’ for Tori. She actually loves the idea of being a goddess, even an evil one.“

“You can relax, hot stuff.” said David. “No matter how sexy your sister is...” Kelly looked at him angrily. “I’d never go for her because I know how it would make you feel. Not even if she propositioned me!“

“How is it that you can make the most disgusting pictures in my head sound sweet?” asked Kelly. They reached the front of the line just then, so David didn’t have to answer.

Kelly was already holding the elevator as David walked from the desk. “Better pray someone joins us, big boy.” she said mischievously “Or I’ll dry hump you all the way up!”

“God, you’re insatiable!” said David as he pressed the button for the fifth floor. “You should really see a therapist about that.”

“I see one right now.” she countered, poking his chest. “And if I don’t see the rest of him in five minutes, I’m gonna rip off his clothes and fuck him on the floor!“

David knew that if her hands weren’t full off luggage, she’d make good on that threat. He’d missed her sexy body as much as she missed his, but self-hypnosis and the moral compass from his upbringing stayed his hand (along with other body parts). “Well, if I’m your doctor, then be patient!” he said, which got her laughing and distracted her from her need. Finally, the door opened and they went into the hall. David opened the door to their room. They dropped their things on the floor and hung a “Do not Disturb” sign outside. “Do you want to find a maid to mesmerize?” he asked, pulling the blanket off of the queen-sized bed.

Kelly was already peeling off her clothes. “Maybe next time, big boy.” she said huskily. “I’m too impatient now! JUST PUT IT IN ME!”

Soon naked himself, David paused her by saying “Orgasm Function Engage! Factor Three!”

“You knew I’d ask. Thanks so much!” said Kelly, naked as well. She didn’t even bother to distract him with a kiss while using her hug maneuver to force him onto the big bed behind him.

David provided the kiss himself, along with the trigger “Doublemint” and the orgasm level of “Power Four.” He barely had a chance to pull the sheet out from under them before Kelly’s joyful scream filled the room.

“I DIDN’T REALIZE HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU UNTIL NOOOOOW! Even with the ‘Christmas gifts’ this is SO much FUCKING BETTER!“

“Like you always say, hot stuff.” said David, grinning from ear to ear. “Like anything else worth having, orgasms are better when you earn them! Power Five.” as she rocked on him again.

“Too true, big boy, TOOOOO­OOOOO­OO TRUUUUU­UUUUU­UUUUU­UUE!!!” screamed Kelly. “What’s also true is what I told my sister-if we ever break up, I might as well become a nun, and I’m not even Catholic! That’s how incomparable you are!“

“God, you’re sexy when you’re grateful.” said David. “Of course, I think you’re sexy 24/7, so it means little! Power Six.”

“I love you so much. NEVER LET ME GOOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OO!!!!”

“I love you too. I won’t let you go, not if I can help it. Power Seven. Atomic batteries to power.”

“TURBINES TO SPEEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEED!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!”

“Time out.” said David, and Kelly rolled off of him, gasping. “I love when I can get you to use your geek knowledge.”

“I know you do. I love when you tell me I’ve done something to attract you to me more.”

“May we never stop finding new reasons to love each other.”

“Seconded. Care to seal the agreement with a kiss?” she asked.

“Try and stop me!” After a few minutes of makeouts he said “Time IN!. Power Eight.”

“Number eight, SO FUCKING GREAEAEA­EAEAEA­EAEAEA­EAEAEA­EAEAEA­EAEAEA­EAEAEA­EAEAEA­EAEAEA­EAEAEA­EAEAEA­EAEAEA­EAEAEA­EAEAEA­EAEAEA­EAEAEA­EAEAEA­EAEAEA­EAEAEA­EAEAEA­EAEAEA­EAEAEA­EAEAEA­EAEAEA­EAEAEA­T!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​” Kelly screamed. David hoped the room was soundproofed, he’d hate for noise complaints. “I just realized (gasp), we’ve never done it (kiss) before in a two-person (pant) bed with only the two of us.”

David said. “Hey, you’re right! Honestly, cramped as it is in the dorm’s bed, it’s more intimate when we have to cuddle up to sleep.”

“We still can here, it’s just we don’t have to.“

“Fair enough. Power Nine.”

Nein means ‘no’ in German but I’m saying YEEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­EEEEE­ESSSSS­SSSSS­SSSSS­SSSSS­SSSSS­SSSSS­SSSSS­SSSSS­SSSSS­SSSSS­SSSSS­SSSSS­SSSSS­SSSSS­SSSSS­SSSSS­SSSSS­SSSSS­SSSSS­SSSSS­SSSSS­SSSSS­SSSSS­SSSSS­SSSSS­SSSS!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!“

“I’m ready to blow, so this’ll be the last one, but I always save the best for last.“

“How ‘best’ we talking, big boy?”

“59049, hot stuff. More than three and a half times the best of the gift. More than anything you’ve experienced, and maybe anyone ever has without hypnotic help.“

“Let’s christen our vacation with a perfect ten, loverboy. LAY IT ON ME!”

“You got it, darling. Power Ten.”

David started thrusting harder, so hard that he hoped he wasn’t hurting her. He’d never intentionally hurt her, he loved Kelly Stone so much. He looked down at her, naked, beautiful, and as happy as he’d ever seen her because of him. That thought pushed him over the edge into the biggest orgasm of his life. “KELLY SAPPHIRE STONE, I LOVE YOUUUUU­UUUUU­UUUUU­UUUUU­UUUUU­UUUUU­UUUUU­UUUUU­UUUUU­UUUUU­UUUUU­UUUUU­UUUUU­UU!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!” he screamed as he came.

As soon as David’s orgasm hit her, Kelly’s eyes went wide, wider than they’d gone the night she’d seen Regina go under for the first time. Wider than his had gone when she told him she was okay with the harem. Wider than the hubcaps of a monster truck. “DAVID ARNOLD WILSON, I LOVE YOU TOOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OO!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!!!​!!!“

With that, they passed out and collapsed into each other’s arms, expressions as blissful as one of their hypnotized victims. They probably would have stayed like that for the rest of the day if Kelly’s hunger pains hadn’t awoken her two hours later. She rolled off her man, then shook him. “David, wake up. We passed out from cumming too hard (sigh) again.“

“You say that like it’s a bad thing.” said David, groggily.

“Under normal circumstances, I’d agree with you, but I didn’t get anything to eat on the plane and after all that ‘exercise,’ I’m starving!”

“Fine.” he groaned as he sat up. “Room service or find a place?”

“Find a place.” answered Kelly as she redressed. “Don’t want to risk a hot hotel employee ‘distracting’ us.”

“I’m surprised even you can consider that option now. Did that last orgasm mean NOTHING!?“

“It meant I don’t need any more for a while, for sure.” she answered. “Want is another story.“

Kelly’s go-to choice was Chinese food (though she frequently claimed that it was better back in San Francisco) and there was a place two blocks from the hotel. After a delicious meal, they opened their fortune cookies. David said. “This is a weird one. ‘Help, I’m stuck in the basement of the fortune cookie factory, enslaved to do the baking!’” He was about to start laughing, but Kelly looked stern so he caught himself.

“While that would be in bad enough taste normally, when you consider what we do for a living and how we got together, you can see why I’m NOT laughing.” she said with mild venom. “What does it really say?“

“’Do not be afraid to push boundaries.’ Wow, if only I had gotten that one in October. What about yours?”

“Hey, one of the Lucky numbers is 34. That was the first orgasm you gave me! Factor Three, Power Four. Talk about a lucky number!” She flipped the tiny paper over. “’Your greatest triumph is close at hand.’“

David said. “There’s probably only like ten different things on those papers.”

“Not sure about that. Right after my mom died, and for the last month when she was in the hospital as well, we got a LOT of takeout dinners. There was a Chinese place, her favorite, we ordered from two or three times a week for almost five months. As a distraction exercise, Tori made a spreadsheet of every fortune we found. She wrote down Chinese words, lucky numbers, even whether the paper was sticking out of the cookie! Never got a single repeat fortune, despite four or five cookies each time.”

“Any patterns you remember from the ‘cookie sheet’?” asked David.

“No lucky number was higher than 40, Dad tried playing the lottery with a cookie’s lucky numbers but didn’t win, and the most common number was 26, which happened to be the day of the month he met Holly. You’d have to ask Tori for any more data, she still updates it every time they order from there.“

“Wait, wasn’t she like 6 at the time your mom died?”

“And already helping me with my math homework! Tori got her figure for turning heads from Mom and her head for turning figures from Dad.” explained Kelly.

They paid the check and went back to the hotel, making out all the way up the elevator. They discussed their plans for the week. “Okay, tomorrow we do rides at the park, next day we do games at the arcades.” said Kelly.

“Why do you need an entire day at the midway?” asked David.

“I owe Benjy a Christmas present. I’m going to win him something that makes the Spider-Man teddy bear Tori got him look like an actual spider.” explained Kelly.

“God, you’re cute when you’re competitive!”

“No, BENJY is the cute one!, I’m the tough one, Rebecca’s the smart one, Tori’s the troublemaking one, and Peter’s the geeky one.”

“Who’s the hot one?”

“It depends on who you ask, though Tori would have a plurality. I hope I have your vote, big boy.“

“Always, hot stuff, always.” He kissed her and they continued. “Day 3 starts the working part of our working vacation. Malcolm wants fifteen girls before class is back in session next Monday.”

“You’re kidding, right?”

“Yes, he only wants ten. However, the first month of spring semester is the least busy time for a tutor, so if we can bank a few, we should.”

“Why can’t we hunt the other days?”

“I still want us to actually have some normal fun before we go for our kind of fun. This is our vacation, after all. Besides, I don’t know what assets are in Santa Monica, and I wouldn’t want to step on any toes.“

“How can you?”

“Malcolm told me that every primary asset in California has been made aware of me, in a sense. If I go up to someone who I believe is one of his primary assets and call myself ‘David Wilson, aka The Volunteer’, they’ll know it’s safe to talk to me.”

“’The Volunteer’ is a weird code name.”

“Not when you’re dealing with hypnotists-who fills the seats at the show? Besides, I’m his only primary asset who was never hypnotized so, relatively speaking, I am a volunteer.“

“I get it now.” said Kelly. I’ve had enough sex for one day, so I’m fine with just cuddling tonight. Wanna save my strength for tomorrow.”

The hotel had free breakfast, so after it they went right to the amusement pier. Right before they went in, Kelly said. “David, you know I’m an adrenaline junkie, but you don’t know that these rides are going to get me hot.”

“That’s fine.” said David. “We’ll just have a different kind of thrill afterwards.“

“You don’t get it.” explained Kelly. “I won’t be able to wait that long. I’m gonna want to fuck you in the park.

“After how many rides?”

“Not sure, last time I was at one of these places I had to jill off in the bathroom twice, then a third time when we got back home. That was back when I was a virgin.”

“Just let me know when the urge gets too bad.” said David. “I know how to make sure we won’t get kicked out.”

“Okay, but let’s start small. Scrambler, then free-fall.” The centripetal forces of the first ride pushed them together so they hugged the entire time. “I’m good.” said Kelly as David helped her out of the cabin. After the free-fall, she was swaying a little bit. “One more, then we’ll need to take five.” she said. David picked the smallest of the four roller coasters nearby. Kelly screamed similarly to when she orgasmed at the drop, which meant that David’s plan would work. “Okay, stud, time for me to be ridden, rather than do the riding!” she said, with a mischievous smirk.

“Photo booth.” said David. “Would have suggested it anyway, but it’ll need to serve another purpose.” Fortunately, there was no line at the time. As soon as Kelly’s panties had reached her ankles, David said “Conservation of Screams.” while unzipping his shorts. Kelly’s eyes lit up in understanding. “Let the scream out on the next ride, no one will know the difference.”

“Vacation, all I ever wanted.” sang Kelly. “Now don’t get away, get IN!” And he did, riding her to orgasm. By coincidence, the booth’s camera clicked as Kelly climaxed, getting a perfect shot of her O-face. Kelly paid for the pictures without hesitation. “Worth every penny.” she said, holding the proofs up for David to see.

David said “I’d get it enlarged and framed, but where could we put it?” and they laughed at that. After wiping down the booth with paper towels from the bathroom, they then got on the second largest coaster, which went backwards and upside down. Kelly’s perfectly timed scream, while a bit louder than the rest of the riders’, was nevertheless deemed a normal reaction. “For a minute there I thought you’d actually orgasmed, instead of just screaming like you had.“

“Next ride, you’d be right!” said Kelly. “It’s only been three hours in the park and I’m having the best time I’ve had all year!”

“That statement would have more meaning if the year hadn’t begun three days ago.“

“Doesn’t make it any less true!”

“Whatever, I’m having more fun than I’ve ever had with a hot girl at an amusement park!”

“But you’ve never gone to an amusement park with a hot girl.“

“Yes, I have, but I’d prefer not to think about Sammi as hot and you’re still more fun than she is.“

“Sammi’s the daughter of your godparents, right?”

“Closest thing I have to a sister, yes. I doubt Uncle Tom and Aunt Helen would mind if I ended up with their little girl, but I just can’t see her that way. Want to grab a bite?“

“Okay. It’s best to do that after a big ride, which we just did.” Kelly got a burger and David got chicken fingers, with a large order of fries that they shared. Halfway through the meal, David took the largest French fry and put it between them. Kelly, understanding, nibbled one end while David nibbled the other until they reached the middle and kissed, Lady and the Tramp-style. “Like I wasn’t horny enough already!” she said, despite enjoying the act.

“You’re not the only one who’s getting warm thoughts, hot stuff.” said David. After they finished eating, he suggested the Ferris Wheel. “Let our stomachs settle.”

After the Ferris wheel, it was the Sea Dragon. After the Sea Dragon, it was the wooden roller coaster. After the wooden roller coaster, David snuck Kelly into the men’s locker room and fucked her in the changing room. After the changing room romp, they did the last, largest roller coaster. After the big roller coaster, they got milkshakes and did the bumper cars. After the bumper cars, they did the log flume. After the log flume, they did each other in the paid air dryer. After drying off, they did the last roller coaster so Kelly could get the scream out. After that, they did the Tilt-a Whirl, the G-force spinner, and finally the Tunnel of Love, where they took the name too literally and decided to call it a day, rather than get caught with the mess they had made in the boat.

On the walk back to the hotel, David spotted a pizza place with karaoke in the back and they sat down to split a pie. “This was the best date I’ve ever been on.” he said after the pie was served. “And I’d stick with that story even if we didn’t fuck four times!“

“I think the four fucks were needed to push it over the top, big boy, but otherwise I am in complete agreement!” said Kelly. David’s face fell. “What’s the matter?”

“This is just Day One of our first vacation together, Kelly.” David explained. “Either it will pale in comparison to the rest of the week, or vice versa. For every best there is a worst.”

Kelly countered. “My worst happened when I lost my mom, age eight. Then it was the time under Paterno. Then the night you dropped the bomb. If we had gotten a bad review, it would have taken the spot. My best was when I first held Benjy. Then it was when you saved me. Then it was our first night together. Then the sorority orgy. Then Pizza Night. Then when Malcolm gave his approval. Now it’s today. One day, God willing, if we get engaged, married, and have a kid, one of those’ll take the spot. Life goes on, but that doesn’t diminish what came before.”

“You’re right. I love you, and every day we spend together has the potential to be our best.”

Kelly leaned over and kissed him. “I love you too, and the best is yet to come. Especially since I’ve yet to come since we left the park!” She then got up and signed up for a song. It was another twenty minutes before her song was called—“Starving” by Hailee Steinfeld. David immediately knew why she picked that song-it was a very accurate description of how much her life had changed in the last few months and how she felt about it. When the song ended, David led the restaurant in a standing ovation as she bowed. “Your turn, big boy” she said as she sat down.

David knew he had to pick a song which spoke his feelings about Kelly, the way her choice said how she felt about him. But she knew how he felt about her, the insecurities concerning Malcolm’s disapproval (until recently) and all of the gorgeous girls they hypnotize were never far from her thoughts. Thus, he constantly had to remind and reassure her that he preferred her to any and all others, that he protected her from Malcolm and risked his position because he loved her... THAT was the answer! He requested “Just the Way You Are” by Billy Joel, remembering how his father had sung the song for his mother at their twentieth wedding anniversary party last summer. “You’ll find out what song I picked when the rest of the restaurant does, hot stuff.” His name was called just as the check was brought over. Kelly was moved to tears by the performance. She led the crowd in an ovation, then they paid and walked back to the hotel. “It’s not like I didn’t know how you felt about me.” David said as they went inside. “But it just hits all the harder when you sing it!”

“You took the words right out of my mouth, big boy.” Kelly responded as they got in the elevator. She smiled mischievously “So I’m gonna need them back!” With that, she kissed him passionately and didn’t come up for air until they reached their floor.

David said “Doublemint” as soon as his mouth was clear, triggering Kelly’s increased pleasure. “Do you want the Orgasm Function?” he asked as he opened their door.

“No need.” she said, disrobing. “I’m too horny to care!”

“Kind of ironic that my song was about me not wanting you to change, while yours was that you already had!” commented David as he closed the door.

Kelly was now ripping his clothes off his body, having finished removing her own. “Here’s my next song request. A little less conversation, a little more ACTION!“

David took the hint and pulled her back in for another kiss. He was naked now, so she forced him onto the bed by shifting her weight and...I think it’s obvious what happened next.

The next day they spent at the game booths and arcades that dotted the pier. Kelly’s competitive nature was especially evident. She won game after game, exchanging tiny stuffed animals for larger ones, and adding to the points from the arcade tickets until she managed to accumulate a prize worthy of her prowess-a plush dragon the size of a rocking horse! “Benjy can practically ride it!” she said.

“It only took four hours and over \$60.” David commented. “You could have found it online for less than half that much money. His own winnings had been spent on a novelty hypno-coin (which he got as a joke-the one he had was so much better) and “X-Ray” glasses (also very unnecessary-he had already seen the naked bodies of most of the women in his life worth seeing naked). David found the whole exercise superfluous, but he was still enjoying himself, and Kelly’s victorious grins were an additional “reward”.

“I’m paying for the playing, big boy!” she explained. “I’m also paying for Benjy to toss Tori’s Spider-Bear aside when he sees this bad boy.“

“That’s a lot of money just to rub something in your sister’s face.” said David. “You sure it’s not a jealousy thing?“

Kelly pouted. “Yes, Tori’s objectively hotter than I am. Yes, she can have any boy she wants, and the only people I’ve hooked up with before you came along were a guy who was reenacting “Taming of the Shrew”, a guy who cheated on me and Professor Predator.”

“You acted out ‘Taming of the Shrew’ in high school?”

“No, I lived it-Tori had an ‘incident’ early freshman year, so Dad wouldn’t let her date unless it was a double with me, so somebody got hired to be my plus one. Unlike Billy-boy’s story, I knew what he was really interested in. None of us enjoyed it except Tori, since both of them ended up fighting over her and I had to break them up. In this case it was the shrew who did the taming! After Dad heard what happened, he simply gave her a curfew of 9.“

“Sorry, you lost me at the fact that someone had to be paid to go on a date with you. I’d do the paying!“

“That’s sweet, but that was the last date I was on until I got to UCLA. Between the confused sexuality and having to compete with my sister, it just wasn’t worth the trouble.“

They ate fried seafood and went back to the hotel. Kelly suggested ordering room service for dessert. Apple pie for Kelly and chocolate lava cake for David. However, the woman who brought the desserts to their door looked hotter and tastier than the two pastries put together! The lovely Latina had beautiful brown eyes and hair, and a body that made David wish the X-Ray glasses actually worked. He saw Kelly wink at him and he nodded. While David took the platters from her, Kelly got her ring from the dresser. David saw that her cart was now empty (of things to distribute-there were a few dirty plates), meaning that no other guest would look for her for a few minutes. “Long day?” he asked as Kelly started moving her hand with the ring back and forth.

“Yes, I’m done in less than half...an...hour.” she said. Halfway through the sentence, the ring had caught her attention and Kelly made sure that it wouldn’t let go.

“You must be happy about that, aren’t you?” said David and she nodded. “You’ve been working soooo hard, it must be difficult to see all those beds and not lie down in one, just for a minute, because you’re sooooo tired.”

“Sooooo tired.” repeated Kelly.

“Sooooooooo tiiiiiired.” said the woman, her eyes already blinking.

David continued. “Why don’t you come in and rest for a moment? We won’t tell if you don’t. Come inside.”

“Come inside.” echoed Kelly.

She heedlessly walked into the hotel room. David brought her cart in and shut the door. The woman was swaying on her feet now, in time with the movement of the ring.

Kelly moved onto the bed, forcing the woman to look at it. David continued. “The bed looks soooooo inviting doesn’t it?”

“Soooooo...Inviting...” she droned.

“Yes, and you just want to lay down on the bed and take a quick rest.”

“Lay...downnnnn...take...resssst.”

Kelly was already preparing to snap as David said. “So lay down, close your eyes, and rest. Now!” Kelly snapped her fingers and the woman collapsed onto the bed, eyes shutting.

Kelly looked at the slumbering beauty. “Now that’s what I call room service!“

“Not yet, hot stuff.” said David. “I need to prepare this dish.”

Esperanza (as they learned was her name) was programmed to return to their room once her shift had ended, which left them just enough time to finish their desserts. David had gotten everything for the dossier (except photos) before he sent her on her way.

“One down, and we haven’t even started hunting yet!” said Kelly.

“I can’t imagine this hotel is someone’s territory, or Malcolm would have said something-he knew I booked here.”

“So, how many more should we get?”

“We’re leaving in five days, but the last one’s a nonstarter, so four days of hunting. Malcolm expects ten thralls, well, nine counting her. As I told you, I want to bank as many girls as we can because of the lull when classes start up again. We’ve never hunted at a beach and it’s much more out in the open than our mall, and we don’t have a blind so we’re doing it one at a time.”

“Bottom line, we’re gonna wing it and get how many we get?”

“Pretty much.”

“There was a knock at the door two minutes after they finished. There was Esperanza, in her street clothes, with a confused look on her lovely face. “Hi, I don’t know why I’m here, but I just had the urge to come back.” she said.

“You’re here to provide turn-down services.” said Kelly.

“I’m off the clock, that’s not part of my duties.” she said, even more confused.

“It is tonight! Service, Maid to Order.” said David.

“Your...order...my...service.” said Esperanza as her eyes shut and her head slumped forward.

“Open your eyes and come inside, but remain asleep.” commanded Kelly. The mesmerized maid did as she was told, as Kelly put out the Do Not Disturb sign and closed the door behind her. “Time to see how good her service really is.“

“Yes, indeed.” said David. “Esperanza, take off your clothes. As you remove them you will get more and more aroused but will know that only we can give you release. Understand?”

Si, señor.” Esperanza was already pulling off her top, revealing a wonderfully curvy body. David and Kelly also undressed as they watched her do so. By the time they were all naked, their bed buddy was rubbing her body with lust. David and Kelly each kissed her, feeling her enthusiastic response, before moving down to her B-cup chest. Next, they had Esperanza suck David off while Kelly took her from behind with the magic strap-on. Then David plowed her pussy while she ate Kelly out.

“That’ll do.” said David as Kelly took the pictures for the dossier. “Not everyone has the week off, and her roommate will miss her soon.”

“Can I give her final programming?” asked Kelly. David nodded, so she continued. “Esperanza, put your clothes back on. When you are fully dressed, you will leave our room, and go downstairs. You will not wake up until you are in the lobby, believing that you missed your bus and came back here to wait until the next one. You will not find anything unusual about the large tip we gave you. Understand?”

Si, señorita.” Esperanza was dressing quickly, while David and Kelly simply put their pajamas on. David and Kelly each slipped a ten-dollar bill into her purse.

After Esperanza had finished dressing, she left the room. As soon as she was gone Kelly asked. “How’d I do?”

“I couldn’t have done it better, hot stuff.” said David. Kelly embraced him in thanks and pride. “Let’s get some shut-eye. Tomorrow’s gonna be busy. Goodnight.”

“Hard to argue with that one. Goodnight, big boy.”

They left the hotel the next morning packing very lightly for a day at the beach. While Southern California remained warm in daylight almost year round, the Pacific Ocean was currently too cold to swim in with exposed skin. David didn’t even bother with a bathing suit, just a T-shirt and shorts. Kelly still wore a blue halter top bikini to keep up appearances. They had no intention of claiming a location in the sand, so they didn’t bother with a blanket-just a towel apiece. The only other thing they had with them that they wouldn’t have normally was David’s tablet (he might not be able to get a signal on the shore, but he could still record the information to send to Malcolm later).

David said. “First thing we need to do is find Malcolm’s primary asset so we know where we can hunt.”

Kelly rolled her eyes. “Seems like a waste of time. How sure are you that there even is an asset around here?” At that moment, three hot women in bikinis walked past them on their way to the beach. “Question withdrawn. What should we look for?“

“We know that Malcolm’s fortune was built on jewelry sales, and his Master-Pieces stores draw in most of his thralls.”

“It’s a no brainer.” agreed Kelly. “Not only is a jewelry store a natural magnet for women, but it’s full of potential focal points.”

“Right, so his logical choice for a front around here would be a jewelry seller on a smaller scale than Master-Pieces.”

“We also know that he prefers sexy women in every position. And I mean that in both the business and pleasure sense.“

“Right, and she’d be close to thirty so she’d have enough knowledge and experience for both sides of her business.”

“Bottom line, we’re looking for a jewelry kiosk run by a hot woman in her thirties.”

“That’d fit his profile, yes.” said David. “Let’s start looking.”

“Found it.” said Kelly pointing past her boyfriend. David turned around to see Beach Bums Handmade Jewelry. His eyes were drawn to the sign, which had the capital “B’s” replaced by thong-clad asses. The bikini-clad woman inside the kiosk was very attractive and looked to be in her mid-thirties.

“It might not be his asset, but it’s very probable that the search is over.” conceded David. “Go get her attention. Signal me if she tries anything.”

“Why do I have to be the bait?”

“You’re a hot girl, so you’re her target. They won’t bother with me unless I explain who I am. Anyway, you’re locked down so you have nothing to worry about.”

“When you put it that way...Just keep your eyes peeled.”

Kelly went over and looked at the available wares. Most of the jewelry used sea glass or shells as a base, surrounded by metal, though there were also bracelets that had once been six-pack rings and earrings that were formerly fishing lures. She had to admit it was beautiful, and good for the environment, as it repurposed what would otherwise be garbage. As the only other customer had just left, Kelly now had the owner’s full attention. Kelly’s own attention was on an octopus-shaped pendant with sea glass eyes as she was approached. “Nice, isn’t it?” she asked.

Kelly responded “Oh, very. Do you do your own metalwork?”

“Yes, I make the art, my sister finds the components, and we sell them together.” She pulled the necklace from its display hook. “Look how shiny the metal is, how lifelike the octopus looks. It could just reach out and grab you.” She had begun to swing the necklace, meaning that they’d found the local asset.

At these words, Kelly raised her hand, signaling David. “Sorry, toots, but I’m taken and he’s very protective of me.“

David then showed up and kissed her cheek. “See anything you like?”

Kelly pointed to a dolphin pendant, similar to the octopus she had been looking at earlier, but in gold instead of silver. “Monique would love that one. What better way to show support for her star swimmer significant other than by wearing his totem?”

The owner said. “I take it that this is your boyfriend?”

“Yes, I am.” David said. “David Wilson. But you can call me The Volunteer.”

The owner’s pupils dilated briefly. “She’s your asset? I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be.” said Kelly. “We were trying to flush you out so we could talk territory.”

“Well, you’ve found me. I’m Clarissa. My sister Marissa and I are co-primary assets. Master is our silent investor.”

“What area do you claim?” asked David.

“Our territory extends five blocks north and south, and three blocks east. North of us is an art studio and then another jewelry kiosk, south is a massage parlor followed by a cannabis dispensary, which is only a few months open. The Master-Pieces lays claim to most of downtown, since it processes almost as many thralls as the five of us put together. Everyone’s territory stops at the boardwalk; the beach is neutral and fair game for all of us.” explained Clarissa.

“Thanks.” said Kelly. “We’ll stick to the beach, wouldn’t want to encroach on your side of the street.”

“Much appreciated.” said Clarissa. “Happy hunting!”

“Also, I’ll take the dolphin. Ring it up!”

On their way to the beach, Kelly pointed out. “You told me to leave my ring in the hotel room, the decoy dress is back on campus, and I didn’t see you pack your coin.”

“So?”

“So what are we using for a focus? The necklace I just bought as a gift?“

“Nature.”

“Please explain.”

“Look at the beautiful ocean, watch the waves go in and out, look at the sun flashing off the waves, relax and keep watching the waves...” David looked at Kelly and saw that her eyes were blinking quite a bit-she was starting to be affected by his induction. Months of bonding had made her trust him so much that he could bypass her lockdown even without using her trigger. He waved his hand in front of her face to bring her awareness back. “Get it now?”

Kelly shook her head to clear the remaining effects. “Got it, but if we’re using the surf as a focal point, what’s my role in this?“

“Hypno-sage. Sight is a given and I’ll handle hearing, let’s see how well you can do with touch. Their bodies will be nearly bare anyway.”

“Won’t you need a lookout? We’re a lot more exposed here than at the mall, and I’m not just talking about attire.“

“Of course you’re looking out for me, hot stuff. A personal secondary asset is supposed to play lookout for her primary asset.“

“Okay, I know the piecemeal plan, but how do we decide targets?”

“That’s easy. Pretty much everyone is looking at the ocean unless they’re leaving. We start with the ones closest to the pier and work our way west to minimize discovery.”

“Let the hunt commence!” said Kelly, miming the blowing of a horn as they went down the stairs.

They spotted their first attempt minutes later-a buxom sunbathing blonde in a pink floral bikini. She was on her chest, looking at the ocean, top undone in the back to prevent tan lines. They deliberately approached her from the direction where their shadows would not cross her sexy body unless they were directly on top of her. Kelly crouched down to look behind her sunglasses and saw a relaxed look in her eyes, then gave David a thumbs up. David moved to the other side of her head and started whispering the induction while Kelly began to massage her shoulders and upper back. The girl was a bit surprised, but the feel of Kelly’s hands relaxed any wariness away as she listened to David lull her into hypnotic bliss...

Three hours later (four counting their lunchbreak), David and Kelly had enthralled and processed half a dozen bikini-clad beauties. In addition to their being limited to one enthrallment at a time, using nature as a hypnotic focus took longer than a shiny object, even with the girls already relaxing and Kelly’s calming touch. In addition, they took care to move away from each thrall when looking for the next one, to minimize suspicious gazes. The only aspect that was more efficient compared to hunting at the mall was the pictures for the dossiers, as they were already displaying their hot bodies.

David said “Sunset is in ninety minutes, after that it will be too cold for most people to stay on the beach.”

“Hard to argue with that one.” agreed Kelly. “With time running out, people are going to be leaving soon, which means we won’t be able to operate much longer. Wanna call it a day or try for one more?” David was unresponsive. “David? Hell-o?” Kelly looked in the direction he was and soon saw the reason for his silence, a woman hot enough to give Regina a run for her money!

A perfect tan over every inch of her flawless skin. Legs so long they could stretch to heaven. The tightest, most inviting ass since Wendy, While her breasts were between B and C range, they fit her body perfectly, filling her black bikini such that it looked painted on. Her luxurious hair, nearly reaching her ass, looked either light brown or dirty blonde, depending on the light angle. A face that was impossibly innocent and sultry at the same time. Brown eyes easy to get lost in (though currently behind sunglasses). And finally, a dazzling smile that could melt hearts the way global warming melted glaciers. From head to toe, she was the sexiest they’d seen since parting ways with Regina.

There wasn’t a single person for at least twenty feet in any direction from her, almost as if she was on display, like the work of art she was. Kelly waved her hand in front of David’s face to free him from his stupor. “Okay, we’ll grab her, then we’re done for the day.”

“Oh good, you see her too.” said Kelly sarcastically. “For a minute I thought I was hallucinating and you had gone catatonic.”

“That was embarrassing,” said David. “We’ve seen women that hot and that bare so often, but that’s never happened before, not even with Regina!”

“Act self-conscious later, big boy.” demanded Kelly. “We need to move now, or we might as well leave her be!“

“Circle around and I’ll go first.” David went up to the stunning stranger and knelt down next to her. She didn’t notice him enough to say anything before he said “Isn’t the ocean relaxing to watch?”

All she said was “Mmmhmmmm.”

David continued. “The waves go in and out, so relaxing. You could watch the waves and just keep relaxing, no need to think, let your breathing keep time with the waves. Soooo relaxing.”

By this time Kelly had snuck up behind them and begun to massage her tanned shoulders. She tensed for less than a second at Kelly’s touch before David told her to keep relaxing, which Kelly echoed in her other ear. A tiny smile appeared on her beautiful face, indicating that there would be no more resistance to their goals.

“Just keep watching the waves and relaxing more and more. It feels so good, doesn’t it?” There was a slight nod, the only sign of movement in her body in several minutes excluding the rise and fall of her chest, now perfectly synched with the waves. While they couldn’t see her eyes, David and Kelly guessed that her gaze was now full of glaze. “Each wave makes you more relaxed. Pretty soon you’ll be so relaxed you’ll want to close your eyes and relax completely. I figure five more waves will do it, after the next five waves you will close your eyes and relax completely.” Twenty seconds later, her body went completely limp.

Kelly carefully pulled off her sunglasses, revealing closed eyes. “We got her.”

Now that David could see her gorgeous face in its entirety, he couldn’t help but feel it was familiar. He reached into her purse to get her drivers license, so he could take down her information, but when he saw her name, he dropped it, along with his jaw.

“What’s taking so long?” asked Kelly, still massaging the stunner’s shoulders. She looked down at the gorgeous body beneath her. “Man, this one belongs in magazines.”

“She...has...been.” stammered David.

“Say what?” asked Kelly.

David whispered in the would-be victim’s ear. “Sit up and mime eating a burger with one hand.” As the girl did so, Kelly finally recognized what David had already learned from the license. Her eyes went wide.

“It’s Naan Gladi!” Kelly said, careful not to yell despite her excitement. “We snared a supermodel!”

“The cookie was right after all!” said David. Bagging a celebrity by accident is a controller’s greatest triumph.“

“So what do we do now? Besides the parts we were going to do anyway, I mean.”

David snapped a picture of Naan’s famous face, still miming the burger bite, then two more angles of her incredible body. “Now, I’ll send these to the boss and call him. You just keep her deeper until we get further instructions.”

“Aye-aye. Think we’ll get graded on a curve?” said Kelly, mockingly saluting him. She went back to massaging the model and whispering in her ear.

David joked. ”Of course Malcolm grades on curves. And I’m guessing that hers...” he said pointing to the sleeping beauty. “will be worth extra credit!“

David dialed Malcolm. Once he picked up he said. “The last few times you called me were about your screw-ups. I do hope this isn’t the case now?”

“Not in the slightest, sir.” said David. “Kelly and I got one thrall last night and seven today. Well, we’re not done with lucky number seven because we had to tell you about her. I just sent you pics, check them out.”

This time the silence on the other end of the call was broken by a gasp. “You really got supermodel Naan Gladi?!” he asked.

“Either it’s her or the world’s dumbest identity thief.”

“How...popular is she?”

“She didn’t go under very fast, despite being a model on vacation. I have yet to confirm, but I’d wager her mind is pristine, or at least it was.“

“Then you’re right. Number seven was very lucky indeed. Getting a celebrity like this in any condition, let alone with a clean mind, is like finding a breeding pair of unicorns!“

“Yeah, Kelly and I were shocked too. We figured you’d want to know ASAP.”

“And you figured correctly. Finish her programming and send me the dossier, and you two can consider your quota filled until school is back in session.”

“What about the others we got? Also, the next month doesn’t have much demand for tutors so Kelly and I were going to hunt some more the next few days...”

“You can bank them all, what you’ve got and what you’ll try for later. A celebrity of that caliber is worth it. You should be very proud of yourselves.”

“Thank you, sir.”

“No, thank you. Now go enjoy the rest of your vacation.” He then hung up.

“Well?” asked Kelly.

“Naan counts for the whole quota! We can bank the others, and if we want to hunt again, them too! We’re off the hook until we’re back at UCLA.” said David with a smile that Kelly quickly matched.

“That’s great! Now finish her off so we can leave.” said Kelly, pointing towards the sky. “The sun started setting while you were bragging to the boss. Let’s go before my nipples harden for the wrong reasons!”

“Not yet. I’m going to give our golden girl some instructions to meet us for dinner.”

“Usually I’d be the one saying we should do something risky. Are you listening to your fortune too?”

“Not exactly. Celebrities can be used to aid in their own exploitation. Naan must have gotten away from her babysitters to be here, so she can do it again.“

“Fair enough.” said Kelly, wrapping the towel around herself. “I’m shivering, hurry up!”

Half an hour later, they were walking back to the hotel. David said “I could put you under to help you think warm thoughts.” to his shivering significant other, wrapped in both of their towels.

“Th-thanks, but no thanks, b-big b-boy” said Kelly. “The l-less you’re in m-my head, the b-better.”

David then proceeded to pull one of the towels off of her, then wrap it around both of them along with his arm around her. “How about this solution?“

Kelly kissed his cheek. “Now that’s a warm thought!“

Once they were back at the hotel, Kelly shucked off the bikini and put normal clothes on. “I know that celebrities require more programming than a normal girl, it said so in the packet, but what was that you were saying to Malcolm about her being ‘pristine’ and that it was surprising?”

David explained. “Celebrities end up being passed around by controllers, but they always leave a little programming behind, even if it’s just a trigger. Pristine means that she had never been hypnotized before we got to her. Unless she just turned 18, since most controllers stay away from minors, finding a celebrity with no marks on her mind is extremely rare. It’s particularly rare for models. Singers have their band, actresses have the rest of the cast. But models tend to do their work alone.“

“What do you mean, ‘alone’?” snapped Kelly. “Agents, photographers, hairstylists, makeup artists, the guy keeping the sun out of her eyes...”

“You just described half of the people who do the hypnotizing!” explained David. “Add that to the fact that models are supposed to stare at a single location for long periods of time while remaining motionless, and that the business is so competitive that they’re bound to use therapists and mind-altering substances when they inevitably lose. To top it off, they’re praised for following orders well! Now you see why it was a minor miracle that Naan hadn’t been touched before we got to her.“

“As if people didn’t already believe that the entertainment industry is just a hive of hedonism! No wonder celebrity relationships never last!“

“That’s the tip of the iceberg. For every affair you do hear about, there are four or five that one of the parties doesn’t remember.“

“How the hell do you know all this stuff?” asked Kelly.

“Some of it was what Malcolm told me during the early days. Some of it is just logical inferences.”

“God, I’m surprised some of the talent hasn’t tried to learn this stuff themselves!”

“Some of them do. How do you think Pete Davidson gets so lucky?”

“God, if all this debauchery is removed from the minds of the participants, how the hell did Me Too come about?”

“First of all, not every sex scandal involves mind control-in fact most of them don’t, because the talented ones know to cover their tracks. Second, Me Too was actually collateral damage and cover up when an amateur picked a fight with the wrong powerhouse.“

Kelly’s eyes lit up. “So what really happened?“

“It started when a new controller came to Hollywood. He hadn’t encountered any other controllers before and didn’t know about the rules.”

“What rules?”

“Celebrity minds are community property. Only way to keep the whole system secret. And nothing gets done to them that isn’t believable. Each controller is only allowed to lock down ONE high class celebrity, and when they do, they have to tell the rest of the community and show the public a plausible reason to be in her orbit long-term. This fool didn’t know and didn’t abide.”

“What is a plausible reason?”

“You’re her friend, or friend of friend, you work for her directly, in the case of actresses you’re part of cast or crew on the new project, in the band or dance team for a singer...Understand?”

“Sure, continue.”

“I don’t know who specifically he got his claws into, and honestly it doesn’t matter, but he locked her down and when Harvey found out, he was livid. As I’ve told you, lockdown is not as safe as anyone thinks it is, especially against someone out of your league. It works best on indirect hypnosis, such as subliminals or being caught in an induction aimed at somebody else. One on one, it’s just a speed bump to someone talented enough, and one you have to put your name on while installing it, which meant Harvey knew who to put in his sights.“

“So, what did he do?”

“Convinced the girl in question and a couple of others she was friends with that the new guy was a stalker. Celebrities can get restraining orders very easily, and it makes the rounds among security staff even if the girl involved isn’t there. A stalking accusation like that is akin to being blacklisted for a mind controller. He was screwed, but not the way he wanted to be!“

Kelly giggled at the last line “So, then what happened?”

“He wanted a different kind of satisfaction. He got a hacker to get him Harvey’s trigger list. Had all the names remember what had been done to them, minus the hypnosis. Now, a lot of these ladies really were just coerced by his power, the hypnosis was simply an enforced NDA. But the damage was done. Suddenly Harvey was Feminist Public Enemy Number One. Another rule about controllers is that when somebody gets caught, they get abandoned and have to take as much of the fall as they can. The old guy had to face the ruination of his life in order to keep the big secret.“

“And what happened to the guy who started this whole mess?”

“Malcolm never told me. I didn’t pry, because I have enough trouble sleeping as is.”

“Do you know what happened at Fox?” asked Kelly.

“The name says it all, they were all over the ‘hens’ with none of them the wiser. Hell, the fox is a symbol of deception in most cultures. The trouble started when the boyfriend of one of these women wanted to use hypnosis to spice up their love life, and learned the hard way what her job description really was. Yes, that truth would be stranger than the fiction the Murdochs peddle, but when you’re surrounded by conspiracy nuts, you can’t take chances.“

“So what happened?”

“They forced a secret settlement. Lots of cash from the network’s slush fund, an overhaul of the workplace culture and somebody had to be a fall guy. Roger was dying, so he took the bullet.”

“They demanded a fall guy?”

“No, the situation demanded a fall guy. If someone doesn’t get blamed, people will never stop asking. There has to be a diseased limb cut off to ensure the infection stops.“

Kelly shuddered, but this had nothing to do with her being cold. “I didn’t realize how much risk I was under for this side of the spiral.“

“Relax, we play by the rules. Malcolm puts business before pleasure and expects us to do the same, so we’re safe.”

“You sure?”

“I’m positive.” said David. “And if we ever do get caught, I’ll claim that you were under my control the whole time, so you’ll walk. Most people who learn our secret believe that anyway.“

Kelly then hugged him. “As sweet as that is to hear, you shouldn’t bother. I joined you of my own free will and I will never deny that-unless I’m denying that we’re involved at all, that is!“

David said. “We still have almost an hour until Naan is supposed to meet us. Do you want to fool around a bit?”

Kelly pulled off her top, so David could feel her up. “Okay, big boy, but northern hemisphere only. I want to save my steam for the supermodel!”

They arrived at the restaurant (the same Chinese place they went to on the first night) fifteen minutes before their “guest” was supposed to arrive. Soon, Naan arrived. David thought she looked more beautiful fully dressed (though the dress she was wearing showed off her amazing body quite well) than in the bikini.

Naan walked over to them. “I don’t know why, but I had this strange urge to come meet you at this restaurant tonight. Can you tell me why!”

Kelly grinned mischievously and David said. “With pleasure. Naan’s Nice and Naughty Nap.”

The model’s beautiful brown eyes slammed shut and her head slumped forward as she said breathily “Naan Naps Now”.

Kelly said “Naan, open your eyes but remain deeply relaxed.” They watched her eyes open, completely glazed over, so she continued. “After I snap my fingers, you will believe you are awake and met us for dinner after striking up a conversation earlier at the beach, but in truth, you will remain deeply relaxed and open to whatever David or I suggest. Do you understand?”

“I understand.” said the mesmerized model with a mildly dreamy tone. Kelly snapped her fingers. Naan blinked and said. “Good to see you both again!”

They ate normally, except David made sure that Naan paid for herself and only herself, as a meal alone was the most plausible thing that would appear on her bank statements. Kelly commanded Naan not to read her fortune from the cookie, as she wouldn’t remember it anyway.

After they finished eating, David said. “Naan, you will come with us back to our hotel. Then you will engage in sex however we want. Also, you will gradually get hornier until we reach our room and you can act on that arousal, starting now. Understand?”

“Sounds great!” said Naan with a smile that was more natural than they expected.

Kelly whispered to David “Is that her talking or the trance?”

“Both.” answered David. “This model really is super! Almost as hot as Regina, almost as submissive as Caroline and almost as adventurous as you! The ultimate bed-buddy.“

“Too bad it’s a one-night-only performance.”

“When it comes to celebrities, they usually are.”

They walked to the hotel. Naan’s happy smile was now one of lust. The elevator stopped twice before reaching their floor, so by the time they got there, she was barely functional. David opened the door, Kelly got the “Do Not Disturb” sign out, and Naan didn’t even wait to be asked, pulling off her clothes as soon as the door was shut. David and Kelly had both seen 90% of her amazing body earlier that day (and with all of her appearances in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition, anyone else could too), but when the last ten percent was displayed, they were speechless.

Kelly, almost naked now herself, noticed that the expression in Naan’s eyes was no longer lust or blank, but pleading. “Okay, gorgeous, make out with me while David licks your boobs!” she said as she removed the last of her garments. Naan tackled her onto the bed as their tongues tangled, David jumping in to join them moments later, landing on the model’s cleavage. After a minute of this, Kelly said “Let’s start with 2–69” and grabbed the bottle of lube from the dresser.

Naan looked a little puzzled. “I’ve never heard of that position.” she said.

“We made it up. You and I are in a loop and he’s in your ass!” explained Kelly.

Naan didn’t need to be told twice, flipping herself around so they could both have easy access. Kelly climbed on, then as they licked, rolled them over so Naan’s beauteous buttocks were in the right position. David put a dollup of lube in, followed by his cock. Naan briefly took her mouth away from Kelly’s slit to squeal, then squealed again as Kelly hit pay dirt. Kelly had never eaten out a woman as hot as Naan Gladi, Regina notwithstanding, and Regina’s programming made her less appreciative than the mesmerized model at her mound. While David wasn’t able to orgasm very hard, he still set off a strong one in Naan, which caused her to spasm her tongue in Kelly which set her off. Kelly screamed “NEXT POSITION!“

They went through their usual set of three-way assignments. Naan sucking off David while Kelly ate her out again. David taking Naan’s pussy while she ate out Kelly’s. David taking Kelly while she ate out Naan and David made out with the model. Kelly got the magic strap-on ready and plowed Naan while she blew David.

After David came (for the fifth time) he said. “She’s so special, that we should do something we’ve never done before. Double penetration.”

Kelly was a little confused. ”Have we never done that before?“

David listed. “Since you got the magic strap-on, we have never had the opportunity. On Dine-in Night, we couldn’t both take the same girl, so it wasn’t an option. You used up all the lube at Dine-in Night, so the last time with Caroline you couldn’t use the strap-on. There wasn’t enough room in Wendy’s back seat to try. Hunting trips or Kat and Beth had the same issue as the party. I don’t let you use the strap-on for tutoring clients. We learned the hard way that Regina and the magic strap-on don’t mix. We ran out of time with the maid last night. That’s every multi-way since the week of Election Day, when I bought the wand for you.“

Naan’s jaw hit the mattress. “You’ve had that many three-ways in two months!?“

“Some were fours and one was a six.” corrected Kelly. “We get around.”

“The stories I’ve heard from the circuit have nothing on you two!” said Naan. She then broke in to a big smile. “It would be my honor and my privilege.“

Kelly said “We figured you’d say that. I want the ass, I haven’t gotten it yet.”

“Don’t forget sauce on your sausage!” said David, tossing her the lube bottle.

“Hey I just thought of something!” said Kelly. “Naan is a type of bread, but she’s the middle of this sandwich!” After a communal laugh, they got into position. David and Kelly entered Naan simultaneously, and she squealed with delight as they did. Embracing each other for balance, they took turns thrusting into her. David squeezed Kelly’s ass while Kelly held Naan’s breasts for dear life. David stood them up and pressed the group into the wall behind the bed. David came first, then Naan, which set off a reciprocal orgasm in Kelly and her movement set off another one in Naan. Then they all collapsed, panting.

David was the first to come to his senses. “BEST! VACATION! EVER!” he roared with glee. “And it’s only half finished.”

Kelly agreed “Hard to (pant) argue with (pant) that one.” After catching her breath, she continued. “Flip her over, big boy. I want the tits this time!”

TO BE CONTINUED...