The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Everyone in it is 18+ and everyone outside should be as well. This section is not as short as the other interludes, but since David does not appear, I’m counting it differently. It takes place concurrently with the following chapter.

Spellbinders Saga

By Arthur N. Owen

Volume II: Double or Nothing, Interlude — Unmemorable Vacation

Regina Abernathy had never been more confused in her life. Her sleep had been bombarded with one strange dream after another for months. Many of them occurred before she had supposedly gone to sleep, which she could not remember but enjoyed anyway, if the sweat and fluid was any indication. Then there were the ones she could remember, at least partially. Almost all of them involved sex. Not just regular sex, but demeaning positions like anal and tit-fucking, and multi-way, semi-Sapphic affairs involving at least half a dozen different women! A visit to Dr. Schrieber hadn’t helped one bit, hell, one of the women in the dreams was her doppelganger! There was also a dream where she beat the crap out of Brandon (she actually enjoyed that one). She recognized all of the faces in her dreams but one. The most prominent faces in those dreams were her neighbor David Wilson and his girlfriend Kelly Stone. The first was almost plausible, she saw David all the time, as she was his RA and he lived right across the hall from her. Somehow Kelly appeared more in Regina’s dreams than she’d ever seen her in the building which made no sense at all...BUT DREAMS DON’T NEED TO MAKE SENSE! There was another thing that kept happening-thoughts entering and exiting her mind without warning, especially when something concerned David IS ABOVE SUSPISCION! So many gaps in her memory FROM DOZING OFF! So many mornings waking up sore FROM SLEEPING WRONG! So much sweat on her sheets BECAUSE LOS ANGELES COUNTY IS HOT! Then this morning, there was this strange almost-memory of fiddling with the GPS in her father’s car. Regina was starting to feel like she couldn’t trust her own mind WHICH MAKES NO SENSE BECAUSE NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE TO IT! Regina tried to put these strange thoughts out of her mind as she got into the back seat next to her sister.

Alexandra “Alex” Abernathy was three years younger than Regina. Most people didn’t believe they were sisters, because Alex was so plain, flat and average looking compared to her bombshell of a big sister. During high school, rumors went around that Regina had somehow stolen puberty from her sister, which is why she was hot enough for two women and Alex was forgettable. Alex and Regina loved each other, but the younger was forever in the elder’s shadow.

After about two hours in the car, Regina’s father started to grow suspicious that something was wrong with his GPS. It told him to get off in Stockton, rather than continue on Route 5. However, his stubbornness (which Regina had inherited) forced him to take the chosen route until the end. The destination they ended up at was not the seat of the state government, but a mansion outside of Stockton, with an M-shaped doorway. Regina had the barest memory of being here before BUT SHE WAS NEVER ANYWHERE NEAR STOCKTON IN HER LIFE! The GPS refused to take a new destination, so Regina suggested they ask the mansion’s owner for help. Her father pressed the intercom and they were let inside.

The mansion’s foyer had unusual decor. All of the lighting fixtures would occasionally flash, despite appearing well maintained. There were glass ornaments that were illuminated with lights that occasionally moved. The art on the walls always had a strange distortion, as if there was a hidden image within the public one. There were speakers all over the ceiling and they appeared to be on, but the sound was almost inaudible. There were four grandfather clocks in the main hall, and the baby grand piano had two metronomes on it. Regina just couldn’t shake the feeling that she had NEVER! been here before.

Someone’s home, or we couldn’t have come in.” said Regina’s mother. Alex noticed a door off to the right of the front hall, but when she knocked on it, nothing happened. Somehow Regina was unsurprised.

Regina’s father groaned. “Whoever’s here better show up soon!” he said, annoyed. “We’re burning daylight just being here!“

Regina’s face flashed a blank smile and her eyes glazed over before she said. “It’s okay, we have lots of time.” She pointed to one of the grandfather clocks, then at its pendulum. “This clock says we made such good time, that this doesn’t matter.” The family had gathered around the clock, and their eyes were now on its pendulum, swinging back and forth. “Watch the clock tick, we have all the time in the world to watch the pendulum go back and forth, back and forth.

“Back...and...forth” said the Abernathys in unison.

“Look how shiny the pendulum is as it goes back and forth. Look how precise the back and forth movements are. Isn’t it relaxing to watch, so relaxing.” continued Regina.

“So...relaxing” intoned the falling family.

In his soundproof study (which was behind the door Alex knocked on). Malcolm watched the events unfold (he couldn’t risk listening for obvious reasons). All of his interior security cameras were infrared, so the hypnotic displays (which included just about every object in the mansion’s front hall) would not affect him from here, and the sound was turned off. He had programmed Regina to divert her family here via malware in the GPS (modified from what David used, which would delete itself by the time they got back in the car). He could have simply enthralled them all using the speakers and some random focal point, but he found it more amusing to use Regina as an unwitting hypno-proxy. She was helped along by subliminals broadcasting throughout the foyer (which her lockdown made her immune to) and would have no idea what she was doing until it was already done.

“Watching the clock is so relaxing, you’ll relax more the longer you watch the pendulum swing back and forth, back and forth. When the clock chimes the hour, you will close your eyes and relax completely and be unable to hear any voice but Malcolm Masterson’s.” Less than a minute after Regina said that, the clock chimed and the three of them fell into a trance. Ironically, Regina was now out of her trance realizing what she had done. “MOM, DAD, ALEX!” she shouted, in a futile attempt to awaken them. “Why did I hypnotize them? HOW did I hypnotize them?” she thought aloud. “SOMEONE HELP US!“

“No more shouting, I can hear you now.” said Malcolm, opening the door. “It’s soundproof in there, so I didn’t hear you until now.”

“Something’s...wrong.” Regina trailed off. The man who had just entered the front hall, presumably the mansion’s owner, was the man from her dreams that she didn’t know! As he walked towards her, her mind exploded with those dreams. No, not dreams, memories that she had forgotten. Being put in a trance over and over again, by him and by David. Forced to aid and cover up their scheme of hypnotizing other women on campus. Using her for sex. So much sex. Far more than she’d had that she could remember. And she’d been programmed to welcome every bit of it. She’d eaten so much pussy it could be considered a part of her diet. She’d been taken in every position she could imagine (and a couple she hadn’t!) And just before leaving the campus, she’d been fucked by Kelly with a strap-on dildo and orgasmed 49 times in a row! Regina wondered how could she remember the exact number, but that was the least of her worries. For the last four months, Regina’s job description wasn’t Resident Adviser, it was Hypnotized Sex Toy! “WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU MADE ME DO?!” she roared, angrier than she’d ever been in her life. Between the rage and embarrassment, her face was the same shade of red as her hair.

“A great many things.” said Malcolm. “To be fair, most of those things were secondhand orders. David did most of the commanding, because I allowed him to.”

“I’VE BEEN VIOLATED LIKE A HUNDRED TIMES!”

“You’re probably not far off, but you enjoyed every one of them.”

“YOU MONSTER! WHY INVOLVE MY FAMILY?”

“I have bigger plans for you than helping David recruit at UCLA, and your parents need to ‘look the other way’ for them.”

Regina was crying now, realizing how much more her mind (and body) would be fucked with. “I’D RATHER DIE THAN LIVE AS YOUR SEX SLAVE!”

“Oh, you won’t remember any of this by the time you’re back on campus. You’ll happily and eagerly do whatever you’re told by me or David and be as blissfully ignorant of it all as you were before.” By now they were less than two feet apart.

“THE HELL I WILL!” Regina raised a fist towards her hypnotic host...

...who immediately said her trigger. “R.A., Relax Absolutely.”

The rage and confusion left Regina’s beautiful face like it had never been there. Activated programming flooded her mind and drowned all other thoughts. She thrust out her magnificent chest and said “Ready to Accommodate!” with a big blank smile.

“There’s my favorite good girl.” said Malcolm, caressing her cheek. “You did exactly what I wanted you to do and your family will soon have wonderful relaxed states of their own.“

“Thank you for your praise and for orders to obey, Master.” said the re-enslaved redhead, happily.

Malcolm fondled her terrific tits for a minute while asking “How do you feel about selling out your family, Regina?”

“You gave me an order and I obeyed it, Master. Nothing matters more.”

Malcolm secretly disagreed with Regina’s assessment. He was sure that she would have expressed some resistance if she was consciously aware of what she had been doing. But that was why he made sure she wouldn’t be. He looked at her beautiful blue eyes, wide and empty, just the way he liked them. “Natalia and Lulu are upstairs. Introduce yourself to them and do what they tell you until I come up. I need to ‘chat’ with your family.“

“Yes, Master!”

Half an hour later, Regina’s family were driving back towards the highway-without her. Malcolm had programmed them to believe that Regina was sleeping through the rest of the ride to Sacramento, then, upon arrival, would meet a friend and spend most of the time there with her and not them. Near the end of the trip, Regina, with a mind full of false memories, would be brought back up to meet her family, and they would all go home none the wiser. But that was in the future. Right now, Malcolm had a week of fun with the sexiest slave in his power to start! He went upstairs to the master bedroom (with a name and occupation like that where would YOU expect him to go?) finding Regina and his two house slaves completely naked and eating each other out. “Girls, all of you orgasm, then untangle yourselves and stand at attention!” he commanded.

There was a chorus of joyful squeals, then Regina and Lulu said “Yes, Master!” in unison, while Natalia said “Okay, Boss.” as they got off the bed and stood. Malcolm looked at Natalia, or Natalie as the world knew her, first. Her light brown hair and aquamarine eyes made her look like a cute “girl-next-door” and her sexy proportions would keep you from leaving! She had been his first attempt at programming a live-in slave. While she was an ideal domestic servant and an excellent lover, she was not a “slave”, as she still had a semblance of life outside his power and was actually paid for her services (some of them, anyway). In order to allow her to keep appearances, Malcolm could not snuff out her will entirely, he merely partitioned it off in the part of her mind that represented her old life, heavily restrained and rarely exposed.

Lulu was next. She had blonde hair and brown eyes, and a body that belonged on camera. Lulu hadn’t been sought out by Malcolm-she had come to him, but underestimated what he was capable of and quickly fell into his power. He had used her to destroy a rival while programming her into a perfect slave. However, the circumstances surrounding her...new life meant that she could never be seen in public again.

Both of them were stepping stones towards what Malcolm had planned for Regina. David’s maintaining of her programming over the last few months had helped her mind accept that time spent in trance was a normal part of life, just like sleep. The massive enjoyment she was programmed to take from the trance kept her from even wanting to resist. Her body was already perfect, and her own perfectionism and self-discipline would keep it in good working order for decades to come. Her mind was already his clay, and the aforementioned traits would ensure that it kept whatever form he wanted for it. Malcolm had decided on this path for the gorgeous redhead the night they had met, at least subconsciously. Once she graduated, she would walk heedlessly down whatever path he put her on. Regina had few close friends, and had been programmed to not desire a mate. With her family’s enthrallment, the only potential obstacle left was David himself, and even he would be powerless once she left UCLA. Malcolm addressed the three beauties. “Lulu, Natalia, sixty-nine. Regina, you’re with me.” as he removed his clothing.

“Okay, boss.” purred Natalia.

“Yes, Master!” said the other two.

Malcolm hadn’t had much time with Regina the first time, and last time she had gotten lost en route (construction on the highway had forced her to take a detour that he hadn’t accounted for) which cost him most of the first day. This time, he had an entire week to play with her pliant mind and sexy body. He didn’t mind the reciprocal orgasms, she deserved the pleasure, with all she was giving him. He started with a blowjob, then took her in the ass while he used her tits for balance. Then, since they were already there, doggy style. He spun her around and fucked her tits. Malcolm had tit-fucked more girls than he could count, but none compared to Regina. After a regular fuck, he collapsed into her cleavage when they orgasmed.

Years (if not decades) of fucking hypnotized women had given Malcolm unusually high sexual stamina for someone his age, but even he was spent now. “Natalia, clock out. Natalie, clock in.” he ordered. Natalia blinked, or rather, Natalia closed her eyes and Natalie opened them.

“I’m guessing you need me to do something besides Lulu or yourself, ‘Master’” Natalie asked rhetorically. She pushed the brainwashed blonde off of herself.

“Yes. You and Lulu get dressed and prepare dinner. Regina here will be spending the week with us.

“Yes, Master.” said Lulu dreamily, though almost everything she said was in that tone. “Serving you is my greatest joy.“

Natalie groaned. “Just tell us what to prepare, sir.”

“It’s written on the paper on the fridge. Now, I need to speak privately with our guest.” Natalie and Lulu dressed in their uniforms, which resembled pornographic interpretations of a French Maid outfit. They left, leaving Malcolm alone with his new favorite toy. After telling her to sit up, he said “Regina, is there some part of you that resists your Master and the pleasure of the wonderful relaxed state?“

“I believe there is a tiny, faint part, Master.”

I believe so, too. You need to get rid of it, so the pleasure will become greater. I will help you remove this horrible resistance. Express your feelings concerning this.”

Regina pulled Malcolm into a brain-melting kiss. “Thank you, Master! I want the wonderful relaxed state to be perfect forever! I will do whatever you tell me!”

“Isn’t that a little bit redundant?”

“I suppose so, Master. I want to do what you tell me anyway!“

“Regina, close your eyes and lay back down.” She did, so he continued. “Now relax deeper, deeeeeeper than you ever have before, until you find that horrible piece of resistance. My touch will relax you faster and you will feel better as you go.”

“Yesssssss...Masssssster.” Regina’s smile was wider and goofier than it had been since the first time she had been hypnotized. Malcolm fondled her and watched her nipples harden as she dropped. It took her nearly ten minutes before she said. “Massssster...I...fffffounnnnnd...it.”

“Good Girl, Regina.” said Malcolm. “Now destroy it. When you do, you will have an orgasm as powerful as the special one you had the night we met.

Regina looked confused. “Massster...you...sssssaid...I...c-couldn’t...go...thaaaaat...powerffffulllll...againnnnnnnn.”

“I’m telling you now, that this time you can and you will.“

“Thhhhhhhannnnnnnnk...youuuuuuu...MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Regina banished the little remaining resistance from her mind and orgasmed so hard her pelvis was briefly airborne.

“Regina, rise up until you reach the depth you were at when I told you to go down. Then get dressed and come with me to dinner.”

“Yesssssss...Masssssster.”

After dinner came another sex session, then Malcolm bade his slaves to sleep. Malcolm knew that if a hypnotized person goes into a natural sleep, they will leave that sleep out of trance unless told otherwise. Natalie and Lulu were pre-programmed with instructions for the morning, but he programmed Regina with unique orders. He had something special planned for her...

Regina woke up the next morning, but was completely shocked. She couldn’t remember a thing since two o’clock yesterday afternoon. The room she was in was nicer than any hotel her parents were willing to pay for, and (as there was only one bed in the room) they and Alex were not around at all. In addition, the only thing she appeared to be wearing was a lacy red babydoll, that she not only didn’t remember purchasing, but wouldn’t be caught dead in before marriage. She remembered as hard as she could about the last eighteen hours, but still drew a complete blank. The adjoining bathroom door opened, and out stepped Malcolm, one hand in the pocket of his cashmere bathrobe. Memory or no memory, waking up in the bed of a perfect stranger was a colossal red flag. “WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHERE THE HELL AM I?!” she demanded.

Malcolm withdrew his gold pocket watch from the robe, holding it by the end of its chain. The large “M” on one side was proof of its heirloom status (it had once belonged to his great-grandfather, Elijah Masterson the First, and probably dated back further), but Malcolm had added his own touches. Surrounding the “M” were eight tiny jewels, each one a different precious stone. The effect made it produce a rainbow of reflections from any light source, making it impossible to ignore. No one who he had used it on had ever failed to succumb. Malcolm carried dozens of hypnotic focal objects in his jacket (so many that he had taken to simply putting the coat on the conveyor belt whenever he went through a metal detector), but the watch was his first and his favorite. He only brought it out for those that he considered “worthy.” When he and Regina had first met, Malcolm had to put her under quickly because she had surprised him, so he used the strobe contact lenses. Last night, he had programmed her to respond to the watch as if she was being hypnotized for the first time. Yes, Regina was already completely in his power (as evidenced by the fact that she was here at all), but she was worth this indulgence. “You don’t need to shout, Regina.” he said, loving the look as she realized he knew her name. He sat down on the bed, brought the watch near her face, and twitched his hand so it would start to swing. “You are perfectly safe here, so calm yourself, Regina.“

The glow of the gold and sparkles of the gems caught Regina’s eyes immediately (like so many others). “Calm...” she said, as her beautiful blue eyes followed its arcs. The anger and confusion on her pretty face was quickly vanishing.

“I’ve looked at the watch, the pretty watch, looked at as it goes back and forth.”

“Look at watch...back and forth...so pretty.” It was all she was capable of doing.

“That’s right, Regina. The watch says that it’s far too early to concern yourself with anything, Regina.” Malcolm intoned.

“Too...early.”

“You’re still tired. Very tired.“

“Tired...”

“Yes, you’re so sleepy. Your eyelids are still so heavy. They keep trying to close.”

“Sleeeeeeeeeeepy...Clossse...Heeeeeeeavy...Eeeeeeyes.” Regina’s eyes were behaving exactly as she was told they were, blinking heavily and not opening as far each time, but still glued to the watch. Malcolm grinned. He loved watching the expression on a hypnotized beauty change as she fell.

“Yes, Regina, you want sooo badly to close your tired, heavy eyes and go back to sleeeeeeeeeep, but you can’t. Not before I tell you. No matter how sleepy you get, and you are very sleepy, you must keep watching the watch.” Malcolm wanted to drag it out, this dish deserved to be savored.

“Verrrrry...sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy...waaaaaaaaatch...waaaaaaaaaaaatch” Regina’s eyes were barely open and blinking almost constantly, longer each time. Her voice was slow and soft.

“Good girl, Regina. You can sleep when I say that word again, but you will continue to hear my voice. SLEEP!” Malcolm said. As soon as the word was out of his mouth, Regina fell backwards onto the pillows as her eyes fluttered shut. Malcolm couldn’t resist watching the reposed redhead for a minute (particularly the rise and fall of her chest) before continuing. “Regina, how do you feel?”

“Soooooooooooooo...goooooooooooooood.” she said softly.

“Have you felt this good before?”

“Doooon’t...thiiiiiiiink...sooooooooooo.”

“Yes, you have, Regina. It’s time to remember now.” he said.

The effect was almost instantaneous. The peaceful, placid expression on her face gave way to the manic, goofy grin. Her tightly shut eyes snapped open, wide and blank. Her upper body shot up out of the bed (making her breasts bounce in the babydoll) and she shouted “I’M IN THE WONDERFUL RELAXED STATE!” as she hugged Malcolm so hard he gasped, and then she silenced him with a hot kiss.

Once his slave broke off the kiss and hug, Malcolm said. “Yes you are. In a way, you never left it, you only thought you did.“

“Thank you, Master! I want to stay in the wonderful relaxed state forever!”

“Well, you can stay in it for the better part of the next week.”

“Thank you so much, Master.”

“Why don’t you show me how thankful you are, Regina.” said Malcolm as he took off his robe, with nothing on underneath.

Regina’s voice took on a sultry tone as she pulled off the thin lingerie. “Yes, Master.”

After a long, hard fucking and some breakfast, Malcolm allowed Regina a waking trance so she wasn’t completely dependent on him. As soon as she had some autonomy, Regina confessed that she wanted to exercise. Even hypnotized as deeply as she was, some things couldn’t be programmed out.

“That can easily be arranged, Regina. My mansion has several machines you can use for exercise, plus an Olympic-size pool outside!

“May I use them, Master?”

Of course, if you abide by the dress code.”

“What is the dress code, Master?”

Undressed.” said Malcolm with a smirk. “I’ll be watching your workout to make sure you abide, Regina.“

“Of course, Master. Your house, your rules.”

Less than ten minutes into her workout, it was obvious to anyone watching (though only Malcolm was) why Regina bought and wore such durable sports bras. Her magnificent mammaries were bouncing everywhere. Even on leg machines, they couldn’t stay still. It was the sexiest demonstration of Newton’s Third Law of Motion in all recorded history as the “reactions” caused reactions of their own in Malcolm’s penis. The display got him so hot that he made her take a break so he could fuck her on the free-weight bench. “I should work up a sweat of my own.” was his excuse. When her workout was done, he fucked her against the shower wall while Lulu and Natalia scrubbed them clean.

After the shower, Natalia said. “That was probably the only bit of cleaning you’ve ever made me do.“

“As far as I’ve seen, Master, she’s right.” added Lulu.

“Well, Natalia, you’re going to serve lunch today, as only you can.” said Malcolm.

Malcolm was right. Lunch wasn’t served by Natalia, it was served on her naked body. This is called nyotaimori in Japanese, though neither the meal (a sandwich bar) nor the “place setting” was such. Whenever some condiment spilled, the nearest person happily “cleaned” the spill in the tastiest way possible.

Malcolm then watched television on his 100-inch set, while Regina and the others took turns watching while being groped and sucking his cock. Whenever Malcolm watched television, he made it a point to indicate which actresses on screen he had “met”. It was rare that he went through a 2-hour TV sitting without pointing out at least one previous conquest, since he had been doing this his entire adult life.

After dinner, a four-way and some more TV, Regina was programmed for the morning and put to sleep. When she woke up the next morning, her head was so full of confusion she briefly thought it was a surreal nightmare. Regina’s watch told her that almost two days had passed since her family left for Sacramento, yet she couldn’t remember any of it. The room was too rich for her parents to afford, and they and Alex weren’t there. The room looked nothing like a hotel, and (judging from the view out the window), neither did the building. Then she looked at her body, completely devoid of clothing, not even panties. She hadn’t even felt the chill of it before the realization. Strangest of all, every time an inconsistency crossed her mind, she felt more tired. “Where am I? Where’s Alex? Where are my parents? WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES?!” she exclaimed to the seemingly empty room. What happened the last...two...days?” she said as the tired feeling grew.

Malcolm, having heard the whole panicked inquiry from the bathroom, came back to the bedroom. Upon seeing him, Regina pulled the blanket up over her breasts. “Who are you?” she asked. “What do you want with me?”

“I am the owner of this house and everything in it.” answered Malcolm. “As for what I want, it should be very obvious what that is and that I already have it.” he said wickedly.

I’m in the house, does...that...mean...you...own...me?” asked Regina, starting to blink heavily. “You...want...me...” she got too tired to hold the blanket and it fell from her hands, revealing her incredible breasts once again. “but...when...did...you...get...me?” Her eyes were now at half-mast.

Malcolm simply said. “September”.

“How?...When?...What?...” Her mind was now too confused and tired to think, so with a last “Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...bother?” it surrendered, and she slumped back onto the pillows, eyes fluttering shut.

Malcolm sat down on the bed. “Do you understand now, Regina?” he asked as he squeezed one of her boobs.

Regina’s eyes opened, so completely glazed over she might as well have kept them closed. Through the dopey smile on her gorgeous face, she said. “I understand, Master. I am in the wonderful relaxed state. My Master is with me. I obeyed Master and will continue to obey him because it is so pleasurable to obey Master in the wonderful relaxed state.”

“And all the other questions?”

“I obey Master and get to be in the wonderful relaxed state. Nothing matters more.”

“And that’s exactly the right answer.” said Malcolm.

“It was the answer you told me to give, Master.” said Regina, as if it was so obvious that Malcolm shouldn’t have bothered.

“I know.” said Malcolm as he disrobed. “Now obey me and get your sexy ass over here!”

“Yes, Master!” Regina was on top of him in moments. Malcolm didn’t have a chance to take his robe off the rest of the way, he ended up rolling out of it.

Breakfast was pancakes eaten off of Lulu. By the end, she had so much syrup and whipped cream on her that the three of them just gave her a tongue bath before they showered. This time Malcolm simply washed himself, watching as the three gorgeous slaves erotically scrubbed each other’s sexy bodies. Natalia’s rubbing of Regina’s rack with a washcloth was particularly stimulating.

After the sexy shower, Regina said that she wanted to swim. Malcolm gave her a bikini, but (as with the standard sports bras) Regina was too much for it, and it split open halfway through. While Regina wasn’t very fluid-dynamic, watching her swim was way more entertaining than any of Michael Phelps’s swims. Much like the previous day, the workout turned Malcolm on so much that, shortly after the bikini burst, he entered the pool and started fucking her. Later, he had Natalie and Lulu join her for a display of synchronized swimming that was so hot he thought the pool would start boiling. He then moved the activities to his hot tub for a four-way, which was easier to clean. Lunch, more fucking, dinner (with Regina as the place setting for Mexican food) followed, then a movie. This particular movie was one of Malcolm’s favorites because he “knew” the entire female portion of the cast, and told how he visited the set for an orgy during production.

The next morning, Regina woke up with total memory of what had occurred, not only for the last three days, but for the last four months of her servitude. After a few minutes of screaming and profanity, she concluded that his control of her was somehow gone and she wanted to be as well. She found a midriff-baring T-shirt and Daisy Dukes (though no bra or panties) and left the bedroom, attempting to escape the mansion or at least get a message out. This time, instead of waiting in the bathroom, Malcolm was already downstairs, sitting in an easy chair, when she got to the front hall. Unfortunately for Regina, she was only programmed to believe her mind had been liberated and as soon as Malcolm had sufficiently demonstrated that was not the case, her mindlessly obedient personality would return.

Regina realized that, despite everything they had done, she still had no idea what his real name was. “I’m only calling you ‘Master’ because I don’t know any other thing to call you!” she said angrily.

“Ironically, it’s already half-right.” said Malcolm. “Malcolm MASTERson is my name.”

“Don’t care, Malcolm. I’m out of here, and I don’t want to see you again until I’m testifying at your trial for rape!”

“Stop and talk to me.” Malcolm said. Regina turned around without realizing she’d been ordered to.

“What do you have to say?” snapped Regina. “Big settlement figure? Blame David? I enjoyed it?”

“I doubt any amount of money could satisfy you. David was following my orders, more or less. You did enjoy it, as far as I could tell.“

“I enjoyed it because I orgasmed? Have you not heard of the ‘Me Too’ movement?”

“Come closer.” said Malcolm. “Few people know this, but the origins of the ‘Me Too’ movement are the cover-up of an all-out war between mind controllers.” Regina walked towards him, again not realizing she was obeying his orders.

Sure it was.” said Regina sarcastically. “As if Hollywood wasn’t scandalous enough!“

“Where do you think most of the scandals come from?” Regina was now less than a foot from Malcolm, still oblivious to how she got there. “Pull up your shirt and play with your breasts.”

“You don’t control me anymore, you bastard. I am NOT your sex toy!” Regina snapped.

“Are you sure about that?” asked Malcolm, pointing down. Regina looked down and realized that, sure enough, her body was obeying him without her being aware. One nipple had already hardened from her fondling, the other doing the same as she watched in horror. She willed her hands to stop, but they wouldn’t obey.

“Oh, god, you tricked me.” said Regina, knees buckling with fear. “This whole thing was a set-up, wasn’t it!?” Malcolm nodded. “I’m not free from your control at all. I’m not even awake, am I? I’m, I’m...IN THE WONDERFUL RELAXED STATE!” Regina’s entranced mind realized the truth, and her programmed obedience took over, with the blank smile Malcolm loved seeing on her flawless face quickly becoming evident. “Master, thank you for the orders to obey! I hope I pleased you!”

“Good girl, Regina, you have pleased your Master.” said Malcolm as he undid his robe, revealing a hard cock. “Now lie down on the rug so I can fuck your tits.”

“Yes, Master!”

And so it went. Every morning, Regina would act out a “cold open” of panic, anger and/or confusion until Malcolm silenced her protests, reactivated her obedient persona, and fucked her body. Every meal was eaten off of the sexiest surface possible. Exercise routines in the nude until Malcolm wanted to do a different kind of workout. Television watching where he pointed out old thralls and played with current ones. And sex in every combination and position the four of them could achieve. The only anomaly was when David called with a big catch while hunting...

On the final day, Regina put her suitcases into the car Malcolm had Natalie use (they hadn’t been opened at all, as Regina had worn nothing most of the time and something from Malcolm’s closet the rest). Regina couldn’t drive herself to Sacramento, Malcolm couldn’t be seen with Regina outside of the mansion, and Lulu couldn’t be seen at all, so the task fell to Natalie to take her north. Malcolm had Regina download a file full of the remembered “events” of the week that would be programmed into her mind en route as she heard it on repeat.

Regina pouted as she got ready to leave. “I wish I could stay with you forever, Master! Nothing gives me more pleasure than the wonderful relaxed state and only Master can bring me to the wonderful relaxed state!”

“I know, Regina, I know.” said Malcolm. He also hated that she had to return to reality (in more ways than one!), but there was only so long he could keep her here without raising suspicion...for now. “You will listen to the file I have given you as you travel north. What is on it will be what you know happened while you were away from your family and you won’t remember what actually happened.

“But what actually happened was more enjoyable than anything that could have happened in Sacramento, Master!”

“I don’t doubt that at all, but this is how it has to be. Natalie and your family will be informed of the meeting place. You will wake up as soon as you see them and you are out of the car. Regina, what happens when you wake up?”

“Whenever I leave the wonderful relaxed state, all memories of it remain there until Master allows me to return. I will believe whatever Master tells me occurred and ignore all evidence to the contrary.”

“Attagirl. I hope to see you soon, Regina.”

“I hope to see you soon, too, Master.” Regina pulled him into a full, warm kiss, unbidden. Malcolm didn’t know why that happened, and after a few seconds, he didn’t care either. “If I could remember you, I’d miss you, Master.” she said sadly as she broke off the kiss.

Malcolm was silent until after she got in the car and had left the property. Then, he said “I’ll miss you too.” Now that the irresistible beauty was gone, it was easier for him to think clearly as he went back inside. In all likelihood, her unbidden responses towards him came from her addiction to the trance and association of it with him. This was good, as it would make her acceptance of further programming all the easier. As for his own feelings...Malcolm desired Regina more than any woman he’d enthralled in many years, maybe even ever. The long-term plans he had for her, for them, made that quite evident. But did he NOT! actually miss her? Well, there was an easy way to take care of that. “Lulu” he said.

“Yes, Master?” said the brainwashed beauty.

“I want to fuck you on the couch. Strip.”

“Yes, Master!”

TO BE CONTINUED...