The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Everyone in it is 18+ and everyone outside should be as well. This is another short section focusing on Kelly rather than David, though he does appear.

Spellbinders Saga

By Arthur N. Owen

Volume II: Double or Nothing, Interlude — Carrot Stew

Kelly Stone lay down on her childhood bed. She missed her boyfriend terribly. They hadn’t seen each other in over a week, and it would be at least another one before their vacation together. She was also bored out of her mind without him.

Kelly had gotten back from the Tau Nu Alpha volunteer week two days ago. The sorority sisters had spent their days serving at a soup kitchen and their nights in a motel. Volunteer work was boring, but fulfilling, and Kelly knew better than to even try anything with so many people around. Nights were another story. With Erica as her roommate and totally under her power after saying the right five words, it was a simple matter to get sexual service from the puppet president, or have her call any other girl Kelly wanted for a “check-in” and trigger them into a three-way. Over the course of the week, Kelly had her way with every last one of them (she’d already had them all at least four times apiece since helping David enthrall the entire sisterhood), making sure that “fulfillment” was universal before they separated for their respective families.

Kelly still missed being with David. There was only so much she could do with the Tau girls, and even less with herself. Sure, it was fun to play board games with Tori and Peter (even her dad and stepmom joined in once each), but Benjy, Rebecca, and Rebecca’s husband Eric weren’t coming until today, for Christmas dinner. Kelly hadn’t seen her cute little nephew since before the semester began (excluding a fifteen minute Zoom call over Thanksgiving that he slept through) at his first birthday party in mid-August. He (they really, but Kelly wanted to see Benjy more than his parents put together) wouldn’t be here for over an hour. Kelly was planning to Zoom with David tomorrow, but she couldn’t take it anymore and dialed him then and there. “Hey there, big boy. Miss me?” she said flirtatiously as the call connected.

“Of course, hot stuff. Once...or twice...a minute...every day we’ve been apart!” David said, paraphrasing a quote from Harry Potter.

“Happy to hear it! I missed you at least as much, possibly more!” responded Kelly.

“How was your week of volunteering?” asked David.

“Serve everyone by day, everyone served me by night. Only the faces changed. What are your plans for Christmas?“

“Growing up in a mixed-faith household meant the plans are never consistent from one year to the next.” explained David. “Last year we had an interfaith party since the holidays were close together. This year we celebrated Hanukkah while you were volunteering. Last night we were at the Spauldings’, tonight we’re ordering in Chinese and seeing a movie. What about you?”

“Christmas dinner, soon as my big sister and her little baby get here!”

“I won’t keep you, then. We can talk more tomorrow.” said David.

“No, wait!” said Kelly. “I’m so fucking bored, Benjy won’t get here for an hour and everyone’s helping to cook. They let me off the hook because of the volunteering, but I NEED some stimulation!”

“Have you considered flipping the magic strap-on over?”

“No, because I don’t know how my programming will react to it. I had something else in mind. Something only you can give me.“

“I thought you didn’t want orgasms on command?”

“Not all the time, yes. They’re better when they’re earned. But today I really don’t have a choice!“

“I see.” said David. “I have a new program that would help with your...craving, but it’s not like I could have tested it first...”

“I DON’T CARE! PERMISSION GRANTED! LAY IT ON ME BIG BOY!”

“Okay, okay.” said David. “Get comfortable and in position and we’ll begin.”

A few minutes later, Kelly was in her bra and panties on her bed. David, on the laptop was at the foot of the bed. “I’m going to consider this your Christmas gift.” he said.

“Only if yours is the sight of my reactions.“

“Fair enough, we’ve given each other so much pleasure anything else is redundant. Last chance to back out.“

“No, that was like two months ago.” corrected Kelly. “I haven’t looked back since, and I’m not going to start now.“

“I knew you’d say that, but I couldn’t live with myself if I didn’t give a final warning.” said David. “Special Instructions.”

Kelly fell backwards onto her bed, then popped back up a few seconds later. “So what am I getting?” she asked, a mischievous smile forming.

“I call this Carrot Stew. It is based off of the Orgasm Function. You will have batches of orgasms, corresponding to the function. The helping number I say represents the factor, and you will experience Powers Zero to Ten in succession on that factor. If I say ‘Small portion’ you will experience Zero through Five and if I say ‘Large portion’ you will experience Zero through Twenty. These effects will begin after you have woken up and I say ‘Carrot Stew’, and last for an hour like all the others. Understand?”

“Sounds delicious. Of course I do.” Kelly pinched herself twice to wake up.

“Carrot Stew. First Helping.”

Kelly barely moved. “It feels like a minimum setting vibrator.”

“I thought you knew that one to any power is still one. Second Helping”

This time Kelly felt the difference, bucking harder each time, with the final one nearly causing her to become airborne. “...Oh oh oh OH OH OHHH MYYYYY GAAAAAAAHHHD!!!!!!!! I can’t REMEMBER the last time you gave me a nuke!”

“Probably because of the number it does on your brain. Third Helping, Small portion.”

“Wait, Small? WhAIIIIIEEEEEEE!? GOD I MISSED THIS!” she said as the orgasms hit her.

You are the one who prefers a crowded bed, and we both know I don’t consider it fair that everyone else can’t go nuclear if they can’t remember it. Fourth Helping, Small portion.“

“Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So SO SO FUCKING GOOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­D!!!!!!!!!” said Kelly, nearly bouncing into the air again. After a few moments of recovery she asked. “Why small portions?”

“Because it’s not fair to me that you get an orgasm of greater intensity than I’ve given you when we are together if you’re alone. I decide how much Carrot Stew you get. Fifth Helping, Small Portion.“

This time Kelly was hit too fast for her to respond coherently, just screaming with joy. The final one in the sequence, more than triple what she’d had so far, actually caused her to momentarily defy gravity. “Okay, honey (pant), I think I’ve had (pant) enough.”

“I beg to differ.” said David. “I’m Jewish, so you’re getting eight presents, and by my count you’ve only gotten five. Sixth Helping, Small Portion”.

“Return TO SEN-DER, NOOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­ MOOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The force of the orgasm caused her to flip over. “Please...Don’t...Stop” she begged, gasping.

“Please don’t stop? Okay, but I’ll give you a lighter one for a change. First Helping, Large Portion.”

Kelly was hit with twenty-one tiny rapid-fire orgasms. “I need a shower, I need an ice pack, I may even need a wheelchair.” she gasped, righting herself. “Thank God it’s over.”

“Nope, that was seven.” corrected David. Kelly’s eyes widened in fright as he said, with a slight menace in his voice. “Last course. Seventh Helping, Small portion.”

“No, no, no, NOOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOOO­OOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The last orgasm blasted Kelly off of the bed and onto the floor. “What...happened...to...’only...with...my...permission’?” She asked frustratedly.

“This was with your permission.” David said. “Caveat Emptor. I told you I hadn’t done the calculations right yet. It’s named after a meal, I guess your eyes were bigger than your stomach.“

Kelly staggered to her feet. “NEVER AGAIN!”

“Absolutely, hot stuff. No more nuclear-level orgasms without me in there with you.”

“I need a shower. I probably also need a massage and a doctor’s appointment, but that will have to wait. See you later and Happy Holidays”. Kelly reached over and picked up the laptop.

“Merry Christmas. I love you.” said David as he ended the call.

Kelly wondered aloud. “The first two were eleven the second-to-last was twenty-one and the other five were six apiece. How many orgasms was that in all?”

“Seventy-three.” said Tori, leaning on Kelly’s door frame in a pretty pose. Kelly turned to look at her sister with an agape mouth. Tori was dressed in festive green knee-high socks, a red miniskirt, and a green sweater that still showed off her sexy figure. Her long blonde hair was in ponytails, a green ribbon on one side, a red on the other. Before she could say anything, Tori continued. “The last one represented the number 16,807 if you care, but I’m not sure what that means.”

“It means if David breaks up with me, I might as well go celibate!” said Kelly. How long have you been observing?”

“Since the fifth helping.” answered Tori. “If you were wondering why no one noticed your...happiness, Rebecca got here early half an hour ago.”

“And that made everyone ignore me because...”

“Benjy walked all the way from their car to the porch steps by himself! It took the kid fifteen minutes, but during that time I don’t even think Dad remembered you were here!“

“Can’t say I’m surprised. Our little nephew absorbs all the attention in the vicinity automatically.“

“I know. I might ask him for pointers.” joked Tori. “You let David hypnotize you? It’s the only explanation for...all of that, but after what happened with that perverted professor, I’d expect you to not come within miles of that sort of thing!“

“Who do you think saved me from Professor Predator? He never does anything to me without me asking for it.” explained Kelly. “I made him promise the first night we were together, and he’s honored it every time since. This stays between us, sis. Remember, everything we tell each other is in confidence...“

Tori finished. “Unless lives are at stake. You keep my secrets and I keep yours.” Kelly and Tori had the closest bond out of any pair of the Stone siblings, because they were only two years apart. This was the smallest age difference of the pairs-Rebecca was six years older than Kelly, and Peter was eleven years younger than Tori. They trusted each other with everything, Tori was the only family member that knew Kelly was bisexual. The true extent of what she and David did was likely the only secret Kelly had kept from Tori. “Well, he leaves your mind alone, what about everyone else’s?“

“David’s father has a pathological hatred of cheaters, and even if he didn’t, he cares about me way too much to do something like that behind my back.” Everything Kelly said was technically true, but she hadn’t mentioned that she and David were fully aware of one another’s dalliances.

“I bet I could make his eyes wander.” said Tori, thrusting her chest. “Those-what did he call them?—nuclear level orgasms looked like a great time.” Tori then dodged a pillow that Kelly had thrown at her.

Kelly looked angry “First, if you do, I’ll void our confidentiality agreement and tell Dad about why they really called the party when you celebrated the State Championship last year a ‘tailgate party’. Second, you’re a minor.“

“Not for lo-ong!” said Tori as she dodged another pillow. Tori’s 18^th^ birthday was a week after New Years. “And It wasn’t a tailgate party since it was indoors!“

“The way you and your friends were walking when I picked you up that morning said otherwise. Third, I told David that if he ever tried anything with one of my sisters, I’d kill him, and then nobody gets a nuke!“

“He got a brother?”

“Yes, but the brother doesn’t have the skill set and he isn’t your type.”

“Oh well,” said Tori, turning to leave. “I’ll let you shower so you can come down and see Benjy. By the way, Rebecca brought carrot stew.” This time Kelly hit her with the pillow.

TO BE CONTINUED...