The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Everyone in it is 18+ and everyone outside should be as well. It has been brought to my attention that Berkeley is in Northern California in the real world, rather than Southern California as in my story. Assume from now on that the story takes place at UCLA instead, which fits the geography. I am not going to edit the previous mentions, however.

Spellbinders Saga

By Arthur N. Owen

Volume II: Double or Nothing, Chapter 6: Performance Review

David Wilson met his girlfriend Kelly Stone at the dining hall for Saturday brunch. The previous night, James and Eleanor had thrown a small “end-of-semester” party, including the two of them, Scott and Caroline and Monique and Louis. Because the semester was officially over, no more overnight guests were permitted in dorms, but James lived off-campus.

The conversation soon turned to plans for Christmas, New Year’s and the rest of the semester break. Monique and Louis’s plans were well known-the wedding-and they left for the airport the following morning (Kelly would be accidentally woken up by Monique leaving so early). Eleanor was going straight home on Sunday to spend the rest of the year with her family, but had decided to meet James’s family after New Year’s. She had come up with the idea of moving in with him next school year, which would decrease her tuition so she wouldn’t need student loans anymore, but needed to clear it with his parents. James had initially been hesitant, as next year was far away and this was a large commitment, but Eleanor had used her mouth in multiple ways to persuade him. Kelly and David were going to take a trip to Santa Monica in the New Year after spending the holidays apart. Scott and Caroline, the most recently attached couple of the four, had not made plans for the break. The party had lasted until everyone could get back to their dorms (or Tau house in the case of Monique and Kelly) before curfew.

“I can’t believe Eleanor wants to move in with James!” said Kelly

“I can.” said David. “It makes sense financially and she’s clearly dead-set on spending the rest of her life with him. The only issue is what her parents would think.“

“They wouldn’t.” said Kelly. “My guess is that they still think she’s a virgin, single, and hasn’t put her mouth on any male body parts below the chin! She’s going to save all these revelations for when James asks her dad for his blessing. Are you sure it’s all her and not your programming?“

“Any programming regarding her feelings towards James was voided when he forgave her.” said David. “It’s all her now, except for your little PSA regarding Brandon.”

After breakfast, they went back to David’s dorm. On the way, Kelly asked “What would happen if we split a trigger, with me saying part and you saying the rest?”

“I honestly have no idea.” said David. “Malcolm’s rules never covered dealing with more than one controller unless the other controller was him and I doubt he cares. If I had to guess, the difference in intonation between our voices would confuse the thrall in question, and the trigger would not register.”

“In other words, you think it wouldn’t work and the person wouldn’t go under?” asked Kelly. David nodded. “I want to test it out.”

“Not that I disapprove of you wanting to learn more about hypnosis...” said David. “but this is a bad time to try. My tutoring business is suspended until the new semester starts, all of our enthralled friends have boyfriends and I doubt any of the sorority sisters would listen to me long enough to get triggered, especially with your volunteer trip leaving in less than two days.“

“Meaning only the controlled people in your building are possibilities-Hogan, Regina or Kat and Beth.” said Kelly.

“You can’t trigger Regina at all, and I don’t want to risk messing with Hogan, which leaves the cute couple.” commented David.

“It’s been over a month since we’ve had a ‘double date’ with them anyway, and since it’s the semester’s end this counts as a special occasion. Besides, tomorrow is our day of judgement with the boss and I want a last hurrah just in case we get the axe.” said Kelly.

“Hurrah, indeed. A little ironic that we plan to finish each other’s sentence concerning a couple who do it with everything they say, but very well. I say it won’t work, you say it will. We try the split trigger when we see them. Winner gets first choice for the first round.” said David.

“You’re on.” said Kelly, extending her hand for a sealing shake. “There isn’t really a ‘loser’ in this case, though. We’re having a four-way and we’ll both get both in the end...and in the mouth...and in the pussy...and I’ll figure out some other place soon enough!” unzipping her bag to reveal the strap-on and a bottle of lube.

“Speak of...the devils.” David joked, his head looking behind him. Kelly turned around as well and sure enough, there were the pretty pair, arm in arm and free hand on ass. “I’ll prep them, then we can do the experiment when we’re ready.” He and Kelly stopped so Kat and Beth could catch up. Before either could say anything (which the other would continue) David said “Double Down.”

Both girls stopped in their tracks. Kat said “Down”

Beth said “For”

Together they said “Anything” as their pretty eyes closed, and their prettier bodies slumped into each other, though they stayed upright.

“Ladies, you will take birth control when you get to your room and await Kelly’s and my arrival. Leave your door unlocked.” David commanded. “Understand?”

Beth said “Yes”

Kat said “Master”

David said “Good girls, now open your eyes, keep walking and wake up in ten seconds not remembering this encounter.” He and Kelly moved out of the way so the tranced twosome could pass them.

Kelly said “I’ll NEVER get tired of watching them share a response.”

Twenty minutes later, David and Kelly were approaching Kat and Beth’s dorm room on the third floor. They had taken their time walking in, taken the stairs (while Kat and Beth used the elevator), and stopped for a quick makeout session before exiting the stairwell, to make sure their “playmates” were ready. David tried their door, seeing that, as instructed, it was unlocked. He opened the door to see the pretty pair in lingerie, masturbating each other and making out. Both were aware of the door opening, but neither seemed to find anything wrong with continuing what they were doing in full view of David and Kelly, or that they were there at all (apparently) unannounced. “Hi Kelly.” said Kat.

“Hi David. What are you” said Beth.

“Doing here?” said Kat.

“Double.” said Kelly.

“Down.” said David.

Neither Kat nor Beth appeared to be affected by the trigger. “What does.” said Kat.

“That mean?” said Beth.

David quickly repeated the trigger. “Double Down.”

This time it worked. Beth said “Down”

Kat said “For”

Together they said “Anything”, but this time the slumping wasn’t symmetrical-Beth fell backwards, but Kat fell forwards into her girlfriend’s boobs.

David smiled. “They didn’t respond to the split trigger, so I win. I want Beth first.” he said as he started undressing.

“You always want Beth first because her tits are better.” said Kelly, disrobing as well.

“Yeah, they are and I do.” He then addressed their hot hypnotized hostesses. “Kat, Beth, open your eyes but remain asleep and twice as horny as you were before.” Their beautiful but blank eyes snapped open as they sat up, lustful smiles on their pretty faces. “Now take the rest of it off. Then continue pleasuring each other until you are told to stop. Understand?“

Kat said “Yes”

Beth said “Master”

Everyone was now undressing. Since the pretty pair were already half-naked, they were done first and went back to each other’s pussies. David said “The next orgasm one of you has will trigger one in the other. Both of these orgasms will be DOUBLE the intensity they would normally be.”

Beth said “Thank you”

Kat said “Master”

By the time Kelly and David were naked, and the magic strap-on was fastened to Kelly, Kat and Beth had approached climax. They screamed with pleasure as one, and then immediately did so again. It was the first time Kelly had ever seen them say something at the same time (even if it was unintelligible) “What just happened?” asked Kelly.

“They got each other off simultaneously, so after that the reciprocal orgasms were also simultaneous.” said David. “The fucking-like-animals came in two-by-two”

“Double” said Kat.

“Header” said Beth.

“Speaking of double...” said David. He pulled Kelly in for a kiss. “Doublemint. You know they already will obey you from last time.” He turned to Kat and Beth, sprawled out after the double whammy. “Kat is with Kelly, Beth is with me. Don’t worry, we’ll swap soon enough.“

Beth sat up and said “Second wind.”

Kat was right behind her saying “Bring it on!”

“You’ve just doubled my pleasure, and with these two the fun is already doubled!” said a very excited Kelly as she leapt onto Kat, who responded with as much passion as she had with Beth. David was not far behind getting to Beth.

The magic strap-on had quickly become a must-use part of sex for Kelly, and every time she used her new favorite toy, she found new ways to bring her partner (and through reciprocity, herself) to orgasm. The first position they took was dubbed “Dog-eat-Dog”. Kat and Beth were being fucked doggy-style from opposite ends of the bed, while the two of them made out and fondled each other. David had found neither of the two to be much of a cocksucker (they were adequate, but nothing to write home about) and since Kelly couldn’t get enough stimulation in the strap-on to be blown, he decided against it. Still, there were many positions available. A reverse-cowgirl race (ending up a tie). The 2-69-2 they had done with Lupe and Erica (though this time it was better because the bed was big enough for everyone. A tandem regular fuck. Then they switched partners and did the whole thing over again. Just when David believed that Kelly was finished, she had him remove the strap-on so she could be eaten out!” “Never forget where you come from!” she joked in answer. David had Kat blow him while Beth ate out Kelly, then he moved back to the missionary position with her while the others sixty-nined. Kat had her ass done again, then doggy-style while Kelly and Beth demonstrated the couple’s patent-pending version of tit-fucking in all four combinations (Kelly on Beth’s left, Kelly on Beth’s right, Beth on Kelly’s left, Beth on Kelly’s right). Then Kelly had Kat and Beth switch again and repeat the process. At the end of the fourth pairing (they counted Kelly with and without the strap-on separately) and almost two hours of near-constant sex, everyone was exhausted. “It’s too bad they (pant) disabled the AC in early Octo—(pant)—ber.” said Kelly. “We’re way too hot now and that’s NOT a (pant) compliment!“

Kat said with a pant “Fully”

Beth said with another pant “Agreed”

David said “That makes it (pant) unanimous!”

Beth commented “I could not”

Kat continued “Come again if my life”

Beth finished “Was at stake!”

“Better clean their minds and make them clean their bodies.” said Kelly. “Then let’s go and clean up ourselves.“

“No argument there.” said David as he and Kelly redressed. “Kat, Beth, put your lacy things back on. You will wake up five seconds after Kelly and I leave. You will believe that you had a wonderful and inventive sex session, but that only the two of you and a dildo were involved, anything else will be forgotten. You will not remember seeing Kelly or I today at all. You will shower and go about the rest of your day. Understand?

Kat said “Yes”

Beth said “Master”

“Good girls, it’s been great, have a nice day” said Kelly as they left.

Beth said “You”

Kat said “Too”

Once they were back on the fourth floor, David outlined the plan for tomorrow’s meeting with Malcolm. “He’s meeting us for dinner at five to seven, and he’s paying for what could be our last meal as free people. I suggested Carapone’s, and Wendy has confirmed she will be working that night. Tomorrow morning, I want to get in a hunting session so we can bank a few more thralls before the deadline.”

“Good call on the hunt.” said Kelly. “It’s the one thing we can do that his other assets can’t.“

“Well, Schrieber certainly can’t, but it wouldn’t surprise me if there are a few other primary assets that search for girls instead of having the girls come to them.” said David.

Kelly remembered the long list of other businesses she recently learned that Malcolm had positioned assets in. The Master-Pieces, spas and specialist doctors’ offices (including therapists like Dr. Schrieber) would not need to hunt, but she guessed that the modeling agency had people out there searching for would-be thralls. She corrected herself, the other businesses could have employees in the field lure people in with some kind of promotion, then use their back rooms like she and David use the blind (Juliette had practically confessed to this when she said her office was a hypnotic trap). This could be considered “hunting”. “Are you sure we should pimp out Wendy?” she asked.

“Aren’t you forgetting something?” said David. “Wendy is already as much Malcolm’s as she is ours. Maybe even more so, depending on your point of view. We’re just displaying her.“

“I know, I just get a little protective of ‘our’ girls, especially the ones who show me the best times. Anyway, I gotta shower and get back to the Tau house.” said Kelly. “We should pack as much as we can today, won’t have much chance tomorrow. Also, Erica’s having a last-minute concerns airing in two hours and I want to program her to make us roommates for the trip.”

“I am in complete agreement for the first part.” said David. “For the second, Erica hates you. Why would you want to do that and why would she?“

“It’s economical-without Monique we’re an even dozen so it will be two to a room at the motel, and Erica has no roommate normally. The other two seniors, Lupe and Allison, also have singles in the Tau house, but normally Erica would want to room with Lupe, leaving me with Allison.” explained Kelly. “Erica will be under the impression that she put us together to keep an eye on me. I want to make sure I can use her to keep my nights ‘interesting’ and if I have her call in other sorority sisters for ‘updates’, well...”

“Point taken.” said David. “Shower and get back. I’ll see you tomorrow for breakfast, then the hunt begins!” After a quick shower and a not-at-all-quick kiss goodbye, Kelly was on her way back to the Tau Nu Alpha house.

The following day’s hunt turned out to be a disappointment. The mall was crowded, but this was because most people were shopping for Christmas gifts, not for themselves. This put less of a strain on the real dressing rooms, which made their fake one less appealing. To top it off, the fact that the semester had just ended meant that many of the UCLA students were gone or getting ready to leave. They had only banked eight thralls in four hours before calling it quits, merely half of the previous hunt’s haul. “It’s better than nothing.” said David as they left the mall. “I should be able to compile their dossiers and send them to Malcolm before we meet him.“

“Good.” said Kelly. “Make a point of how much better you hunt with my help. Even today’s collection, the lightest catch we’ve gotten, is more than double what you got on your own.“

“I only hunted once without you.” countered David. “Yes, I walked away with only three girls, but I hadn’t found the blind until the end. I’m sure I would have done better the next time.“

“Yeah, maybe bringing in five! Face it, big boy, hunting is easier in packs! Our ‘pack’ is a population of 2, but even that makes a massive difference! I doubt you would have gone home with anyone banked if you were hunting by yourself today.“

“I’d be a bit more insulted if I didn’t think you were right.” said David. They left, contemplating whether the final hunt of the semester would turn out to be their final hunt period.

Carapone’s was only a twenty minute walk from campus, but David and Kelly left at six, having nothing better to do (besides each other!) and not wanting to be late for something so important. Both were dressed as formally as they had been the last time they went to this restaurant, both for the restaurant itself and again, because this was so crucial. “I never heard of condemned men wearing suits to their execution.” said David.

“This is just an evaluation, and even if it weren’t, he wouldn’t kill us.” said Kelly.

“That depends on your definition of ‘kill’” explained David. “In the event he performs an ‘exit interview’ with us, our bodies will still be alive, but the people we were will no longer exist. You’ll be a mindless slave and I’ll be a vegetable. We wouldn’t recognize our own families! Sounds pretty dead to me.“

“This is a question for a philosophy professor. I’m taking a philosophy class next semester, so I’ll figure out a way to ask him.”

“You also taking a Psychology course?”

“Yeah, I got the new professor they hired, Dr. Jung.”

“She isn’t going to go easy on you, even if we were kind of responsible for the job opening she took advantage of.” warned David. “Trust me, she’s my faculty advisor now, though it technically won’t be official until the new semester starts. I was hoping for the newly promoted Department Head, Dr. Fulton, but they just gave all of Paterno’s charges to the new hire since he had the fewest.“

“I don’t need her pity or gratitude.” said Kelly. “Months of working with you has given me a greater insight into the human mind than any textbook! I bet I’ll be top of the class!“

“I would expect nothing less, hot stuff.” said David. “The ‘field experience’ we get puts us in a class of our own!”

“I couldn’t agree more!” said a menacing voice. David and Kelly wheeled around to see Brandon. “No scale could measure what you do, so you really are in a class of your own, Svengali!“

David rolled his eyes “What did I do this time, Muscles?“

“Eleanor wants nothing to do with me! A day after our hookup she’s back with her ex! Not that I’d expect him to resist that magnificent mouth of hers once she has an opportunity. And apparently she’s been telling everybody that I abused her. Nobody could do such a 180 without someone messing with her head!“

Kelly suppressed a giggle. “There you go again, blaming someone else for your own shortcomings. David and Regina told me everything. Even if they hadn’t, Eleanor is my friend and she confided in me too. If she wanted James back because you were a HUGE mistake, that’s their business. If she thinks you abused her, I’d believe it, the way I’ve seen you play. As far as I’m concerned, whatever she’s saying about you is a PSA out of the kindness of her heart.“

David was growing a little nervous. Unlike last time, Brandon’s accusations were closer to the truth. Eleanor’s actions regarding Brandon had been due to hypnotic programming, just not in the way he believed. Eleanor’s programming had drawn her to Brandon (albeit accidentally), not away from him, and Kelly had made her tell everyone that he was abusive, though without David’s knowledge. He found it an ironic twist that Brandon, who represented David’s largest error, according to Malcolm (other than the now-resolved business with Kelly and Paterno) was here on the night that they would be reviewed by Malcolm. “How many times must I tell you that your baseless accusations will gain you NOTHING before it penetrates your thick skull?” He stopped himself from saying “You really are the stupidest Lannister,” as Brandon appeared more than angry enough.

“It’s not the same this time.” countered Brandon. “Since our last ‘meeting’, they found an ACTUAL evil hypnotist at UCLA!”

“Who David and I exposed!” snapped Kelly.

“Yeah, because your man probably didn’t want the competition!” Brandon was, again closer than he knew to the truth.

Kelly retorted. “Competition for what? Paterno was a monster, and I was one of his victims, you Neanderthal. The only things David did to my mind were remove the programming of that lech and make sure he couldn’t control me again.” Kelly smiled mischievously on the inside, as she had come up with an idea to intimidate Brandon. Her face took a sudden and brief blank look, like Regina’s did when her programming asserted itself while she was awake. “He cares about me so much, and I love him, and he is a better boyfriend than you could ever hope to be, if Eleanor’s reaction is any proof.“

David immediately understood. Since Brandon was under the impression that every one of their thralls were programmed to be just as formidable as Regina had been, Kelly was “confirming” his belief that she was a thrall. That belief was pretty obvious, as David expected that anyone who knew that he was a hypnotist would assume first that he was hypnotizing his clients (which was true) and secondly that Kelly was enthralled to be his girlfriend (which was not true). This had been the pattern that Erica had gotten before she was wiped. The problem was that Kelly wasn’t enthralled at all, let alone as deeply as Regina, so she wouldn’t have the advantages of hyperfocus and inability to feel pain if Brandon called their bluff. “Brandon, this is pointless. Kelly and I have plans, so we will be leaving if you don’t mind.“

“OF COURSE I mind.” said Brandon. “This isn’t over and if you won’t fess up...” he said, pounding his fist into his hand. “I’ll have to persuade you.“

“Like you persuaded Eleanor and Regina?” snapped Kelly. “The threat of one person’s violence is going to backfire here, like it did with them. You really are the stupidest Lannister.” David had forgotten that Kelly was almost as big a fan of Game of Thrones as he was. He hadn’t forgotten Brandon’s reaction the last time he heard that line.

As expected, Brandon flew into a rage. “I’m not interested in this one, David, so there will be no mercy. You two can spend your next date in the ICU, in SIDE BY SIDE BEDS!” he roared as he wound up a punch at Kelly...

...That she easily dodged. He went for David, and Kelly blocked this one. “I love David, and will not let you hurt him.” she said.

“Worry about yourself, tiny.” said Brandon. He wasn’t just being insulting-Kelly was a foot shorter than the linebacker, and his weight was nearly double hers. David was reminded of the Game of Thrones episode, “The Mountain and the Viper.” Brandon would not get it, but Kelly might. He remembered how the smaller, faster Prince Oberyn had fared against the hulking Ser Gregor, and prayed that Kelly would have better luck against this mountain of a man. Brandon taunted her again. “You won’t be so sexy a ninja when I’m through with you.“

David knew that this gesture was meaningless, but he hoped it would at least work psychologically. “Kelly, Brains to Jelly.” he said, giving her the unused trigger so she wouldn’t really be put under.

Kelly got the meaning and faked going into a trance, but since Brandon would be expecting a countersign, and there wasn’t one, she had to make up her own. “Jiggle, Jiggle, ready to spread!” she said, in a voice that imitated the hypnotized Regina.

David went through the same “commands” he had for the previous fight, with Kelly substituting for Regina. Kelly, a talented actress, had heard the story enough times to play the part. “Kelly, this is Brandon.”

“Hi, Brandon!”

“He wants to hurt me. Subdue him.”

“Yes, Master!”

For Kelly, the difficulty wasn’t in evading the lumbering linebacker; it was fighting without taunting. She knew that a hypnotized person has little sense of humor, but she hated fighting quietly. Despite her nickname, she only preferred to move in silence-once she was discovered, the stealth aspect was less necessary. It was good that David was there to do the heckling for her, it even served to distract Brandon. “Clearly you’re not a fan of women who aren’t afraid of you.” Kelly had now started climbing all over Brandon’s back, smacking and jabbing him and robbing him of what little temper he had left. “I thought you liked it when women touched you.“

Brandon had grabbed Kelly by the scruff of her neck and pulled him off of her. “I’M GONNA RIP YOU IN HALF!” he roared. Kelly smacked his ears, causing him to drop her.

David said. “He barely uses his brain, that won’t hurt him much.”

“THIS WILL!” Brandon charged at Kelly like he had done so many times on the gridiron-but Kelly stepped out of the way at the last second, and he ran into a wall instead. “OOWWW!”

“He was right.” said David. “That did look like it hurt a lot.“

Brandon looked around. “We’re in an alley now. Less space to move around. Strength beats speed in closer quarters.”

“These quarters are not as close as you think they are, musclehead.” said David. “Kelly is an expert climber and does parkour all the time. She’s got a dimension on you and she’s not afraid to use it, are you, babe?”

“No, Master. He’s out of his depth.” That was as close to a pun Kelly could make without making Brandon think she wasn’t in trance. Kelly was already vaulting off of a Dumpster onto the nearby fire escape. Before Brandon could even try to chase her, she had jumped off, landing on his shoulder (the one which had hit the wall first) with an elbow drop. Brandon screamed in pain, and David could tell that his left arm was going to be of little use for the rest of the fight. He lashed out with a kick, but Kelly had already climbed onto the fire escape on the other side of the alley, and soon came down on him knee first. The impact caused him to take a knee briefly. By the time he was on his feet again, Kelly was back on the first fire escape. This time she hit him with both feet, square in the back of his head. This time Brandon went down. Kelly pulled up his head while weighing him down with her knee. “Task complete, Master!” she said proudly.

“I’ve had enough.” groaned Brandon. “Just stay away from me and I’ll stay away from you and your hypnotized slaves. The ones I know about, anyway.”

David walked over to the fallen football player. “I’m so happy you could see reason so quickly.” he said. “But this is getting to be a pattern. Now you can’t tell people about this without mentioning that a woman half your size beat the crap out of you, and she isn’t even the first woman to do so. If you still want to make an issue of this for a third time, I will ensure that there won’t be a fourth. Once again, for your own sake, I advise you to forget that all of this happened. And if you can’t do that...” David let his voice sound sinister. “I’ll be happy to help.” Brandon tapped the ground twice, signaling submission. “Let him go.“

“Yes, Master!” Kelly let go of him, and he was off running as soon as he was standing again. After thirty seconds, Kelly burst out laughing. “You have no idea how hard it was to fight him without taunting him! I can’t believe I kept the trance face for so long!“

“And the award for Best Performance of a Hypnotized Slave goes to...Kelly Stone!” said David, imitating an announcer. He clapped and Kelly curtseyed.

Kelly pretended to give an acceptance speech. “I’d like to thank the lummox Brandon Lannister for being such an idiot to fool, and Regina Abernathy for being such a wonderful subject to imitate. But most of all, I’d like to thank my boyfriend and supporting cast, David Wilson, for his incredible imitation of a sinister hypnotic master!“

“Did you get hurt?” David asked.

“No, he never got a lick in, or we wouldn’t be having this conversation! I’m glad I wore flats, even if I am short, because heels wouldn’t have survived the kicks and climbing.” Kelly looked at her dress. “No rips, but a little dirty from being against the wall. Help me wipe it off.” David did so.

David looked at his watch. “Good thing we left so early, we’ve only got ten minutes before the reservation. Kelly, let’s go!”

“Yes, Master!” Both of them started laughing.

Malcolm was already waiting at the restaurant when they arrived, although he had yet to be seated. It was Kelly who spotted him, despite never seeing him before. She did this by inferring his identity by the person he was with-Dr. Schrieber. “What’s she doing here?” Kelly wondered aloud.

“I can only assume that Malcolm thought having a date would make him look less suspicious, and Schrieber is the only person he knows within a radius of several miles who would actually remember this in the morning!” pointed out David.

“Present company excluded, you mean.” added Kelly.

“Present company excluded, I hope!” clarified David. They walked up to Malcolm. “Hiya boss. This is Kelly Stone, my girlfriend and partner. Kelly, this is Malcolm Masterson, my boss, and yours too, I guess.” he said.

“Nice to meet you, sir.” said Kelly, putting out her hand. “David’s told me a lot about you, but nothing I can repeat in mixed company.”

“It’s good to finally meet you too, Miss Stone.” said Malcolm, taking her hand. “I can see why David has been so taken with you.”

David had instructed Kelly to ask questions about hypnosis, to make her look more interested (she actually was). Hypnosis was Malcolm’s life, and David was banking on him jumping at the opportunity to talk about it with less discretion. While Kelly’s default personality was competitive and defiant, she could turn on the charm if she wanted. “I was a little afraid of shaking your hand...I’d seen somebody put under that way at a show.”

Malcolm corrected her. “I doubt that was what you actually saw. Either the person in question was faking, or they were responding to a trigger. Even I couldn’t put someone under that fast, not at first sight anyway.“

“So how fast could you do it?” Kelly asked.

“My record, from meeting to hypnotic conquest, is four and a half minutes.” answered Malcolm, proudly. “To be fair, she was a maid at the hotel I was staying at, and she was enthralled in my room, so the bed was less distance away than normal.” The hostess got Malcolm’s attention and they were brought to a table and sat, from left to right, Dr. Schrieber, Malcolm, Kelly, David. To David’s delight (though Malcolm was not aware), Wendy would be their waitress.

Kelly continued to ask questions. “Can you hypnotize a person to death?”

“If you mean command them to commit suicide, then yes, HYPOTHETICALLY!” Malcolm said, as though he was being recorded. “As for controlling their vital functions so that they shut down, I do not believe it could be done. If you take a person deep enough, you could make their bodily functions slow down to the point that they would appear dead to the untrained eye, but actual clinical death? You can’t program survival instinct out of lungs or a heart.“

Dr. Schrieber chimed in. “Even if you could do that, what would be the point? There are so much easier or more lucrative ways to get rid of someone via hypnosis than killing them.“

Kelly pointed at the devious doctor. “Did she come without ethics or did you have to program them out?“

Schrieber was about to give an angry response, but Malcolm cut her off. “Little of both. When I claimed Diane, she was starting to take advantage of patients sexually. She likely would have continued to do so absent my...’guidance’, albeit on a smaller scale.”

“I think I understand now.” said David. “Because Dr. Schrieber was so close to what you wanted in a primary asset, and had all of the requisite skills, you didn’t need to program her as much as the other primary assets. Similarly, I didn’t need to program Kelly into my ideal because she already was.“

Kelly leaned over and kissed his cheek. “Awww, that’s so sweet! You’re pretty much my ideal, too.“

“Yes, because he has a harem that he’s willing to share with you, no strings attached!” snarked Dr. Schrieber.

“No strings, my ass, Doc! I follow the same rules as you, and David added more! Just because there aren’t strings in my head doesn’t mean no pulling takes place, sister! I helped David get eight thralls today, despite the fact that most of the potential targets are GONE. How many have you brought in this week?

At that moment, the winsome waitress, Wendy came by the table, bringing any hypnosis-related conversation to a halt. Dr. Schrieber was grateful for the interruption, as she didn’t want to mention that not a single UCLA student had darkened her door all week (too busy studying for exams and/or finishing their last papers), and everyone she had seen was either already collected or not within parameters. The unspoken answer to Kelly’s question was, embarrassingly, zero. Wendy took their drink orders-Kelly got a Coke, David got lemonade, Dr. Schrieber got a glass of white, Malcolm a glass of red.

When Wendy had left, Malcolm asked David. “Her voice sounds familiar...She’s one of your clients, isn’t she?”

“She is indeed.” answered David. You may remember her as the one who wouldn’t respond after being triggered so you had to conference me in.”

“Yes, I remember her now.” said Malcolm. “But, now that I remember, I also remember that you never told me why she didn’t respond.“

“I won’t tell you when she gets back, but I will show you.” said David.

“Trust me, you won’t forget her this time!” added Kelly.

“Looking forward to it.” said Malcolm. ”She is why you suggested this place, wasn’t it?” David nodded. “And you two managed to pick up eight thralls earlier today despite the relative emptiness of the campus, as Kelly mentioned earlier?“

David said. “We did indeed. I sent you their dossiers before we came here.”

“I am impressed.” said Malcolm. “You and Kelly are quite the overachievers. No asset in Los Angeles County, other than the Master-Pieces manager, brings in the quantities you two do.”

David said. “Honestly, I couldn’t do the hunting without her. If I was by myself today, I doubt I’d have any dossiers to send you.“

Dr. Schrieber felt embarrassed. When her Master had “invited” (he specifically commanded her, so it wasn’t like she could refuse) her to the dinner and told her its purpose, she expected to see the two students shaking in terror as Master declared them liabilities and destroyed their wills. While primary assets were not supposed to be in competition with each other (they weren’t supposed to interact at all, even if their territories bordered each other, under normal circumstances), her relative freedom over other assets gave her a bit of an ego. She had been hoping that, if David got “dismissed”, his territory, the much more lucrative UCLA campus, would go to her, perhaps with a services retainer from the school board! Those hopes were getting fainter with every word of conversation between Master and David and Kelly. This was one of the rare times that she regretted that Master had given her such (relative) independence-if a more tightly controlled asset was in her shoes, she probably wouldn’t even know she should feel jealous!

Wendy came back. “What would you like tonight?” she said, in a sweet and perky manner.

“You” said David. Wendy looked confused, but before she could ask what that meant, David had said her trigger. “Wendy goes to Neverland”

Everything she had been thinking about was gone from her mind, the fantasy/trance sucking her in like a whirlpool. “Straight on ’til morning.” she said dreamily. Malcolm’s eyes widened with surprise and delight, Dr. Schrieber’s not far behind.

“Welcome back, Wendy-bird.” said David.

“Thank you, Captain. It’s so great to be back in Neverland.” said Wendy.

“Open your eyes but remain in Neverland, then tell me who you see.”

“Aye, Captain. I see you and Tinkerbell, but I do not recognize the other two members of your party.”

“Amazing! I understand now.” said Malcolm. “While in trance, she can’t perceive anyone who hasn’t taken on a role in the story, and I hadn’t during the confirmation call. I’m guessing her subconscious did this all by itself?”

“More or less.” answered Kelly. “David, or as she sees him, Captain Hook, had to smooth the edges a bit so she’d accept his commands.”

“I’ll assign you parts so you can command her.” said David. “Wendy-bird, next to Tinkerbell is Mr. Smee, and next to him is Tigerlily.”

“Ahoy! Good to see you both.” said Wendy, still smiling dreamily.

“Why am I not the captain? I’m supposed to outrank you.” said Malcolm.

“I got to her head first, we shouldn’t confuse her by having me switch roles, and you have more of Smee’s body type anyway.” explained David. “Doc, since she is Wendy and Kelly took Tinkerbell, Tigerlily was the only named female left in the story.“

Dr. Schrieber said. “I don’t mind. I’m a fan of Natalie Merchant.”

David said. “I’m going to bring her back before she’s missed. Wendy-bird, it’s time to grow up now. Tell us what happens when you grow up.”

“Aye Captain. When I grow up, I must forget about all childish things. Neverland is a childish thing, so I will forget all that happened here. I can only remember what happened upon my return.”

“Good girl, Wendy-bird. When you have grown up, you will think you were describing the specials, You will have an unconscious urge to wiggle your ass in our direction whenever possible for the rest of the night. Count to five in your head and grow up.”

“Aye, Captain.” Her beautiful, blue, blank eyes blinked a few seconds later, then animation returned to them. “...seared to perfection!” Dr. Schrieber ordered ravioli in marinara sauce, Malcolm ordered penne ala vodka, David ordered fettuccini alfredo, and Kelly ordered eggplant parmesan. Wendy was soon on her way back to the kitchen, completely unaware of what had really happened. The movements of her incredible rear end as she went to the kitchen had Malcolm and Dr. Schrieber practically going into trance themselves.

Throughout the demonstration of Wendy’s trance. Kelly had been busily scribbling on a paper napkin she kept in her purse. When Malcolm asked she said. “List of specifics on Wendy’s fantasy. Just in case you feel like a trip to Neverland later on, consider this a guidebook! She gets off at 8:30 tonight and she drove here, if you want to book the trip now.

“I’ll keep that in mind.” said Malcolm as Kelly handed him the napkin. It read: “Wendy will only answer to ‘Wendy-bird’ while in trance. She prefers it doggie style or anal. In her mind, an orgasm is ‘flying’ and oral service is ‘swabbing the deck’. Tell her to ‘grow up’ when you are done to wake her up. PLEASE DON’T BREAK OUR MINDS! Your loyal employees, David Wilson and Kelly Stone.”

Half an hour later, they were nearly finished with their meals. Malcolm spoke up. “I believe I have made my decision.” Kelly instinctively leaned into her boyfriend for comfort, and David put one arm around her protectively, while grasping one of her hands with the other. David knew that the bad outcome was Kelly’s worst nightmare, and that his girlfriend was terrified. “David, you were an unorthodox case when I brought you in, and wanting Kelly free and aiding you made it even more so. I have to admit, if I had known you were going to want to keep a thrall freed, I might not have hired you in the first place. Having said that, I was wrong. You two are very capable assets, bringing in more girls than I would have believed possible while maintaining secrecy despite no compulsions to do so. You have proven your worth, without the need for Kelly’s enthrallment. The two of you can stay as you are!” David saw Kelly letting out an ample sigh of relief, but the next thing he knew, she was on top of him, sticking her tongue down his throat. Dr. Schrieber groaned. Those two were unquestionably Master’s favorites now, and he wasn’t even their Master (as far as they were concerned, he was just an overly demanding employer).

Later, on their way out of the restaurant, David had a quick conversation with Malcolm. “What are our expectations for the break?”

“No quota will be expected for the rest of the calendar year, but starting on New Year’s Day, you and your girl will have your work cut out for you!

“Thank you, sir. Kelly and I will be separated until then anyway, and neither of us will have much opportunity to hunt while under our respective parents’ roofs. I put some programming in Regina, to smooth over having to trigger her over the phone...”

“Very good, David.” said Malcolm. “You are always looking for ways to go the extra mile, and it is appreciated. Call and trigger Regina weekly unless I tell you otherwise. Good night and good luck. Now if you’ll excuse me, the doctor and I have a ‘flight’ to take.”

The entire walk back to campus, David contemplated what Malcolm had meant by “unless I tell you otherwise.” Malcolm was fully aware of what would happen to Regina if her programming were not reinforced (he set her up that way, after all). Thus, he would never tell David not to maintain Regina unless he planned to do it himself. But the only reason he’d do that is...if he intended to have her visit him during the break! David was sure that if that was Malcolm’s intention, then Regina had already been programmed to follow instructions to that end, so if he put her under, she’d tell him what they were (David’s limited access prevented him from changing Regina’s programming, but not reviewing it). David knew from experience that Regina’s enslavement, at a level so much greater than every other hypnotized girl in their orbit, was a sore subject for Kelly. He hated lying to her (even if it was by omission), but he had concluded that it was a bad idea to risk pissing off a guy who had just granted them a massive boon. But there was more than one way to get access to Regina. “Kelly, feel like having one for the road? We’re not going to see each other for the rest of the year starting tomorrow, and I’d like us to part on a high note.“

Kelly smiled mischievously. “You read my mind. Unfortunately, Erica is going to kill me if I’m not at the Tau house in time for the bus tomorrow morning and...” she looked at her watch. “by the time we get back to campus, it’ll be too late for me to legally be at your place. Erica even said she’d specifically told Regina to kick me out if we crossed paths!“

David mirrored Kelly’s mischievous smile. “As if that sort of thing has stopped you before.”

“Hard to argue with that one.” Kelly agreed. “What our supers don’t know won’t hurt them-or US!”

When they got back to David’s building, Hogan stood up as soon as they opened the door. “Miss Stone, you might as well turn around now.” he said. “It’s too late for you to enter without authorization, which you couldn’t have anyway because the semester is over! Regina told me to keep a special eye out for your girl, David. The Tau Nu Alpha president wants her back and in bed ASAP. I don’t know how you keep slipping past me, maybe you really are a ninja, but that isn’t going to happen this time...“

David yawned and shaped his hand into a pistol, mimicking the Indiana Jones scene. Kelly said. “Yes, it is. Hogan’s Heroes.”

“I see nothing, I hear nothing, I know nothing.” said Hogan as they walked around his desk towards the elevators.

On the fourth floor, Regina was waiting up for them in the lounge, doing a perfect impression of a parent who had caught their child sneaking in after curfew (which was pretty much what had happened). “Not this time, you two.” she said. “Kelly, Erica told me that if I see you, I should get you back to the Tau house immediately if I have to carry you there! Please, just turn around and go back downstairs before something happens that we will regret...“

This time Kelly yawned and mimed a gun while David said “Don’t worry, we won’t regret this at all. R.A., Relax Absolutely.”

Regina’s face went blissfully blank as she said “Ready to Accommodate!”

“Regina, this is Kelly.”

“Hi, Kelly!”

“How many people are left on the floor?”

“Six, including you and me, Master. All of the others are in their rooms packing. Everyone will be gone by noon tomorrow, including myself.”

Kelly chimed in. “Good, less need to be quiet. I still need to be back by 9:30 ish though.”

David responded. “Then we shouldn’t waste any more time! Regina, go back to your room and let us in.”

“Yes, Master!”

Minutes later, they were naked in their normal position-David pounding away at Regina while Kelly sat on her face, the two of them alternating between kissing Regina’s spectacular tits and each other. “I don’t care how many times I take this red-hot redhead, I’ll never get tired of her!” said David, watching her breasts jiggle in time with his thrusts.

“Hard to argue with that one.” said Kelly. “Red With Two D’s NEVER disappoints.” Soon the familiar pattern occurred. David came inside Regina, causing her to mirror the orgasm and spasm her tongue towards Kelly’s clit, which set her off, triggering a second orgasm in Regina. I’d like to trade places, big boy.” said Kelly. “I’ll take tails with the magic strap-on, and you get head, heads, whatever! Up for it?“

“You do realize, hot stuff, that both you with the strap-on and Regina at all times, are dependent on their partner for an orgasm.” David warned. “The two of you will have nothing to mirror, no matter how hard you thrust into her!”

“Of course I realize that, it happened during the orgy race!” said Kelly.

“Yet you intend to try again. Einstein defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”

“Yes but I never specified which results I’m going for. Getting to fuck the hottest student body at UCLA, maybe even the whole damn state, can be a result, and it’s the same one as last time. That’s contentment, not insanity. I may not be able to make her cum, but I’m gonna thoroughly enjoy myself trying!” Kelly said with a smirk. “The orgasms are icing on the cake.“

Regina chimed in, speaking in the high flat tone that they knew well yet couldn’t get used to. “I do not need release, Master and Mistress. The pleasure I get from following your orders is sufficient.”

“I hate it when she talks like that.” said Kelly. As David had observed, Regina’s mindless state (and when she drew attention to it) was the thing Kelly disliked most about their job. “It’s like Malcolm is rubbing his absolute control of her in our faces.”

“Except Malcolm just said we have control less than an hour ago!“

My situation might have become more stable, but nothing has changed for Regina, and it probably won’t before she graduates.“

“Kelly, don’t kill the mood.” said David. “Let’s get the strap-on on and see if you can get her to cum the old fashioned way.” David knew that nothing pushed Kelly’s ethical issues out of her head like the promise of more sex.

“Buckle me in, big boy!” she said.

Unlike the last time they were in this position (with Wendy), Regina was on her back rather than her chest. Thus, they took up more space lengthwise because David couldn’t be upright. Kelly was hanging off the bed, using Regina’s ass cheeks as handholds while the ravishing redhead sucked off her boyfriend. Suddenly, David realized what would happen if he, the only one not reciprocating orgasms, came. He pulled out of Regina’s mouth, but it was too late, his penis spurted all over her, causing her to mirror that orgasm. Which caused Kelly, via the magic strap-on, to mirror her orgasm. Which Regina mirrored with another orgasm. Which Kelly mirrored with another orgasm. Which Regina mirrored with yet another orgasm. Which Kelly...I think you get the idea.

“WHAT THE HELL?!” screamed Kelly, the cycle of stimulation preventing her from talking any more quietly. By now she had collapsed on top of Regina and both were orgasming nonstop, their bodies flailing into each other.

David explained. “Feedback loop. You’re both programmed to mirror your partner’s orgasm, which means, like two mirrors facing each other, you will keep reflecting that orgasm ad infinitum until the cycle is broken.”

“WELL, MAKE IT STOP! THIS ISN’T FUN ANYMORE!”

“Okay, Special Instruction!” said David. Kelly normally didn’t change much when put under, but clearly this time there was no change.

“I KNOW WHEN I GO UNDER AND IT DIDN’T WORK!”

“The pleasure must be preventing you from responding to your trigger properly. Regina, stop orgasming!” Regina didn’t acknowledge the command at all, still grunting, moaning and screaming as she had been since the cycle started. “She’s too stimulated to hear me as well.”

“DO SOMETHING!” screamed Kelly. “THIS CAN’T BE HEALTHY AND ONE OF US IS GONNA PULL SOMETHING!”

“I’ve got it!” said David. He unfastened the strap-on from Kelly. She tumbled off the bed into David’s arms (accidentally pushing him over), gasping. The strap-on was still inside Regina, but the connection was broken and she stopped orgasming and went limp. “Your reciprocal orgasms are dependent on the strap-on. Take it off and you stop.”

“Never thought I’d EVER have too much of this good thing, but here we are!” said Kelly as she staggered to her feet. “We have a problem, though.”

“What problem?” asked David as he stood up.

“I can’t go back to the Tau house in this condition. I need to shower first.”

“NOBODY would disagree with that. What’s your point?”

“Regina also has to shower, and she can’t do that in trance! She’ll see me!“

“Do you have what you need in my room to shower here?” asked David.

“Yes.” said Kelly as she pulled the strap-on from Regina’s pussy. It was so saturated it slipped right out.

“My room key’s in my pants pocket. Go get what you need and come back here.”

Less than two minutes later, Kelly was back, wearing her robe and holding a towel and toiletries in her hands. “Now what?” she asked.

“Now you get in that shower. Leave your clothes, I’ll bring them to my room. Take the stall on the left. I’ll send Regina in after I’ve programmed her to ignore your presence and everything else she’s supposed to forget about. She’ll expect the bathroom to be empty at this hour. So long as you’re in the shower stall when she enters the bathroom, and out of there before she’s done, you should be fine.“

“I’ll take your word for it.” said Kelly. “Regina, how many times did we orgasm during the feedback loop?”

Regina answered. “Mistress, you climaxed forty-eight times, I climaxed forty-nine.”

David explained. “She reciprocated my orgasm to start and you didn’t.“

“Fair enough.” said Kelly. “See you later!” She then left for the shower.

David then addressed his sweaty, sexy slave. “Regina, put your clothes on.”

“Yes, Master!”

“Lie down on the bed. When you wake up, you will believe that you dozed off and had a wet dream. You will go shower. You will believe, for tonight, that the shower stall on the left is out of order and you will not use it. Because you know that it is out of order, you will not perceive any sign that it is in use. You will not remember Kelly being here tonight at all, and believe that when I came up, I told you that she was on her way back and we went to our rooms. Understand?“

“Yes, Master!”

David now had the best opportunity he was going to get to learn about Malcolm’s plans for the break. “Regina, did Primary Master give you any instructions concerning the semester break?”

“Yes, Secondary Master, he did.”

“What were they?”

“When my family and I take a trip to Sacramento after New Year’s, I am to manipulate the car’s GPS so that it takes us to Primary Master’s mansion on the way. Once there, I will help Primary Master enthrall my family so they will no longer ask questions about anything you or Primary Master do with me.”

David couldn’t believe what he had just heard. Malcolm compelling Regina into his bed over the break was one thing-he had done it before, and she had already been his for months. Programming her to betray her family was a different matter altogether. It implied that Malcolm likely had plans for the beautiful RA beyond her graduation, though David could only speculate what those were. Regina’s emotionless description of the actions she had been programmed with indicated that she would be helpless to stop herself from carrying them out, especially since she had no conscious idea of them. David resigned himself to the fact that he was as powerless as Regina was to stop what Malcolm had set in motion and finished the programming. “Regina, what happens when you wake up?“

“Whenever I leave the wonderful relaxed state, all memories of it remain there until Master allows me to return. I will believe whatever Master tells me occurred and ignore all evidence to the contrary.”

David was already dressed by now. He picked up Kelly’s clothes and purse (she had taken the strap-on to rinse in the shower) and said “Okay Regina, wake up five seconds after I leave your room. Goodnight and have a nice break!” David winced, knowing exactly what Regina had in store for her break.

“You too, Master!”

David put Kelly’s clothing on his bed. He decided to wait until Kelly came back to take a shower of his own, so she wouldn’t be locked out. He only had to wait six minutes from the time he left Regina’s room before he heard her knocking. “Let me in so I can get dressed and get back!” she said.

David did so. “You good?” he asked.

“She acted like the room was empty. Whatever you told her worked!” As Kelly pulled off her robe, David pulled her into a kiss, feeling her up. She got into it for about a minute before pushing him off. “Sorry, big boy, but I’m on a tight schedule!” she said as she started dressing.

David pleaded “This is the last chance we have for two weeks!”

Kelly was dressing as she spoke. “It will be even longer if you don’t let me go. It’s almost curfew and I’m going to be in enough trouble already!“

Once Kelly was fully dressed, he held her purse above his head and gave her puppy dog eyes. “You know I’ll miss you.”

Kelly narrowed her eyes. “Give it back or I WON’T!” as she took a fighting stance. He dropped the purse into her hands, then hugged her while her arms were occupied. She reciprocated the kiss, but slipped out of his embrace after half a minute. “It’s been fun, but time’s up!” she said. “Talk to you soon!” and with that, she was running for the elevator.

Kelly barely made it back to the Tau house before ten, the aches and exhaustion from all of those orgasms hindering her pace. Not wanting to deal with Erica or Ingrid, she parkoured up the side of the building into the open window of her (empty, as Monique had left two days earlier) room and was asleep less than two minutes later.

It was nine hours afterwards, but for Kelly it was still too soon, when Erica threw open her door. “Get a move-on, Stone!” she said angrily. “Bus leaves at nine! Bagels and coffee are downstairs now, but who knows how long they’ll last?“

“OKAY I’M UP!” Kelly snapped. “I packed everything except what I’m wearing today, and I showered last night, so I can be down in ten.”

“If you showered last night, I bet it was at your boyfriend’s place!” snarled Erica.

“What makes you say that?” asked Kelly innocently.

“When Lupe and I came back from Dunkin’ Donuts with the communal breakfast, I couldn’t help but notice the dent in the rain gutter directly below your room!” At these words, Erica dragged Kelly to the still-open window and pointed down at the dent. “Doesn’t it look suspiciously like a footprint?” “Only you or Valjean, the two ‘Parkour Sisters,’ would have reason or ability to cause that and since the dent wasn’t there yesterday and Monique left two days ago for that wedding, it HAD to be you!“

Kelly knew Erica had her dead to rights. Last night, she had been too sore and tired to do the climb quickly and had rested for a few seconds exactly where the dent ended up. “You-you can’t prove anything.” she stammered.

“No one else would or could.” said Erica. “I’ll keep things quiet and reserve judgement until next semester, but I will be watching you like a hawk this week! Step out of line once and you’ll be cast out first thing spring semester! Now get a move on before I decide to tie you to the bus and make you run to Santa Barbara!“

Erica had kept her suspicions quiet, which meant that Kelly had a chance to turn this around, but she had to act fast. “Erica, do what Saimin Says.” she ordered.

Erica’s eyes shut and her head slumped forward. “What Saimin say, I obey.”

Kelly smiled. Few things got her hotter than showing an authority figure who was really in charge. “Good girl. The idea of me being responsible for the dent in the gutter is now inconceivable. Whatever you think occurred, you will consider me...” Kelly realized that if she were ruled out, Monique would automatically be the next suspect in Erica’s mind, even if she had an airtight alibi. “or Monique above suspicion. Understand?“

Hai, Kelly-sama.“

“Open your eyes. When I clap my hands, you will go back outside and close the door. Once you have, you will wake up and believe that you had just gotten here to check on me, and forget everything that happened since you actually got here. Understand?“

Hai, Kelly-sama.“

Kelly clapped her hands and Erica opened her blank brown eyes and did as she was told. Kelly continued to get ready through this. Erica knocked on the door moments later. After opening it, she said “Oh good, you’re up already. Bagels and coffee downstairs, get ’em while they’re hot and present! We’re leaving at nine, lets go, go, go!” in a much nicer way than the first time.

“Understood. I’ll be down in a few minutes.” said Kelly.

“I noticed a dent in the gutter below your window. Any idea what caused it?” asked Erica as her eyes briefly glazed over.

Kelly, at this moment, had her back to Erica so she couldn’t see the big mischievous grin on her face. “Not a clue, Madame President, not a clue.”

TO BE CONTINUED...