The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Spiral: Grand Opening, Part One

The new luxury True Hypnotists’ club The Spiral is hosting a hypnosis-dueling tournament, drawing hypnotists and their entourages from all over the world as either participants or spectators. Domina Peggy is among them

Chapter One

The Spiral was set to have its Grand Opening in two days; Peggy was sitting naked and crosslegged on her bed, going over the checklist she had made for the event.

Sean and Lavea were both out on errands for their Domina and Kendal was at work. Katie was busy with chores around the house.

Peggy and the other hypnotists who were entered into the hypno-dueling tournament were going to be allowed to check in and get settled at The Spiral a day early, and she wanted to be sure she was completely ready.

Peggy had had a month to prepare, and she had used every minute of it. She had spent many hours practicing various hypnosis techniques as well as working with Casey and Bella on how to defend against another hypnotist’s induction while simultaneously performing her own.

Bella had strongly suggested that she train for the duels, so she arranged some practice duels in order to try out various inductions and techniques. Over the past month Peggy had dueled Casey twice and lost both times, but she had managed to split two duels each with Alex and Bella, gaining valuable experience in the process.

Peggy had also spent a lot of time meditating deep in self-hypnosis, working on her concentration and focus. She had exercised hard, including training in Kung Fu with Lavea and Alex. She also trained with Bella, who shared her technique for combining self-hypnosis and martial arts to learn faster and perform better. She had spent considerable money on the various outfits and jewelry she planned to wear during the nine-day event and wanted to look her best, so she did plenty of other exercise, ate healthy and got plenty of sleep each night.

Three days after Peggy had met with Arthur Winston a courier had delivered a large envelope containing a very nicely bound book detailing The Spiral and all of its amenities and rules, as well as the rules and procedures for the tournament.

Peggy had read it through twice.

There were going to be two brackets in the tournament, one dubbed “Hypnotic Ladies of Boise” and one called “Hypnotic Visiting Ladies”. Each bracket would have eight competitors, and crown a champion. The two champions would then face one another in a final duel to determine the Grand Champion of The Spiral’s Grand Opening.

Each competing hypnotist was allowed to bring up to four slaves, and up to five guests who would be considered “off-limits” from being hypnotized for the duration of the Grand Opening festivities. Slaves belonging to another hypnotist were always off-limits and were required to wear a collar denoting their owner and “tier” so other hypnotists would know if they were a menial, a common or “second-tier”, or a Thrall. Non-competing hypnotists were permitted two slaves and two protected guests.

Anyone else entered the club as a spectator, fan or “hypno-groupie” as they were often derisively called did so at their own risk. Any hypnotist would be free to hypnotize them at any time and do pretty much anything they wished with them. Spiral staff was of course off limits, as was anyone who was a potential client for hypnotism-for-hire.

Peggy was planning on bringing Katie and Lavea as her commons, Kendal as a menial and of course Sean as her Thrall. She wanted to bring the full allowed complement of slaves or “stable” as they were called in the True Hypnotism community, to maximize her appearance as a serious Hypnodomme.

Peggy was going over her wardrobe and accessories that she was planning to pack; she had spent tens of thousands of dollars on dresses, shoes and jewelry. She was matching outfits to events when there was a gentle knock at her bedroom door.

“Yes?” Peggy asked, not looking up from her list.

The door opened, and Katie entered the room, wearing a skimpy pink bikini, her auburn hair in two long braids.

She had been washing and waxing the brand new Jaguar XE sports sedan Peggy had recently purchased and had custom painted midnight purple.

“Excuse me Domina, but Mrs. Buck is at the front door and would like to speak to you,” Katie said.

Peggy frowned.

Jennifer Buck was her forty-two year old next-door neighbor; she owned a very successful hair and nail salon, and was also the neighborhood busybody. Nosey, domineering, judgmental and arrogant, Jennifer had been a thorn in Peggy’s side since she had moved into her house.

Jennifer was president of the homeowners’ association in their neighborhood, and Peggy had clashed with her on several occasions over things like the length of her grass, the location of her garbage cans and the days on which she watered her lawn.

“I don’t suppose she said what she wanted?” Peggy asked, getting up off the bed.

“No Domina,” Katie said.

“Alright. Tell her I will be right out. Get back to work,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes Domina,” Katie replied with a curtsy.

Peggy wasn’t in the mood to be interrupted, especially by a neighbor she disliked immensely; she had far too much to do to get ready for the tournament, not to mention that her house would be going up for sale immediately after it was concluded and she couldn’t care less about the neighborhood or its occupants.

The hypnotist pulled on a long purple and white striped skirt and a simple sleeveless purple top before heading out to her living room.

“Hello Jennifer, how can I help you?” Peggy asked pleasantly after opening the door.

Jennifer regarded her with barely-concealed disdain.

She was an attractive woman, with shoulder-length light brown hair that was always styled perfectly, currently straight and streaked with blonde. She had pale blue eyes and an admittedly nice smile. She was fit thanks to regular distance running and tennis, standing several inches shorter than Peggy with lightly tanned skin and large firm round breasts. Jennifer was dressed in a simple sky blue t-shirt and white shorts along with simple blue flip-flops. She wore conservative silver hoop earrings and her gold wedding band along with a large diamond engagement ring. Her long fingernails were tipped dark blue, her toenails painted the same color.

“Hello Peggy. I was hoping we could chat for a minute,” Jennifer said pleasantly.

“Of course. Come on in,” Peggy replied, opening the door wider.

She noted with satisfaction Katie working on her new car, the custom paint job gleaming in the sun.

“Please sit. Can I get you something to drink?” Peggy asked.

“No thank you, I won’t be staying long,” Jennifer replied, sitting on the couch.

Peggy nodded and joined her.

“What can I do for you?” she asked.

“Well, its about your…houseguest. The young woman who is working on your car out there,” Jennifer replied.

“Katie? What about her?” Peggy asked.

“I don’t think it is proper the way she’s dressed is appropriate for her to be working in your driveway,” Jennifer replied.

Peggy looked bewildered.

“She’s in a bikini…,” she said slowly.

“Yes she is. A very skimpy one. My son was home visiting earlier today while she was working in your flower beds out front and he couldn’t keep his eyes off her. It is unseemly,” Jennifer said.

“Excuse me, but you are upset because your son was looking at Katie? I mean, they are roughly the same age…,” Peggy replied, still confused.

She knew Jennifer was somewhat religious as well as on the conservative side, and she often used it as a both a shield and a justification for beliefs and behaviors that imposed her beliefs on others.

“How shall I put this? She is dressed very provocatively, and this isn’t the first time. I have glimpsed her-and others-naked in your backyard at times. I know that you have a much younger boy-toy, er excuse me, boyfriend and that you live a somewhat more…open lifestyle than regular people. I am not the only one in the neighborhood who is disturbed by it, and I am afraid as the president of the homeowners’ association I am going to have to ask that you have her put some clothes on and stop subjecting the rest of us to your depravity. My son doesn’t need that kind of distraction when he is home for a visit,” Jennifer said with an air of superiority.

Peggy sat quietly for a long moment, her green eyes regarding her neighbor with a look that was a mix of amusement and irritation.

Jennifer’s passive-aggressive insults were not lost on her.

Then she smiled.

Her eyes took on the look of a predator that had sighted fresh prey.

“Jennifer, that is absurd. First of all, she is in a bikini, not naked. Katie is very sexy, I figured you would be glad that your son isn’t gay…not that there is anything wrong with it if her is. Second, what goes on in my yard is none of your business; don’t look if you don’t want to see it. Third, I doubt anyone else in the neighborhood gives a shit about any of this. In fact that old pervert Mr. Bailey across the street probably loves looking at Katie. Is that really why you came by?” Peggy asked with a snort.

“Peggy, these are legitimate concerns. Ignoring the fact that you seem to be in polyamorous relationship with both a younger man and much younger woman which is distasteful enough, but you have friends who come over and join in. You have no right to subject me and my family to this, and I will call the police if you don’t agree to keep your depraved activities inside your home,” Jennifer sniffed.

Peggy laughed.

“I bet Dave doesn’t mind looking at Katie either, or me for that matter. He is so much easier to get along with; what does he have to say about this?” she challenged.

Jennifer scoffed.

“Leave my husband out of this. I have seen him ogling you and your little…girlfriend. It is irrelevant anyway; not that it is any of your business, but I have asked him to move out. We are getting divorced now that both of the kids are in college. I have had enough of his complacent, lazy behavior. So in this case, his opinion means nothing. I have a very good lawyer, and don’t think I won’t bring him into this as well,” Jennifer replied haughtily.

Peggy frowned; she actually liked David Buck a lot, and felt he was anything but lazy. He was friendly and easygoing, and he and Sean had begun to bond over a mutual love of fishing and shooting. He worked hard and deferred to Jennifer and her overbearing personality, presumably to keep her happy.

Now she was casually tossing him aside, in addition to butting into Peggy’s life yet again.

You won’t get away with acting like such a bitch this time, Jennifer, Peggy thought, a smug smile touching her lips.

Her inner-hypnodomme had been roused, and Jennifer was about to find out how much of a mistake she had made by irritating her.

“Jennifer, I am going to warn you once: do not threaten me. My personal life and sex-life are none of your business. I haven’t broken any laws. Now please leave,” Peggy said coolly.

Jennifer frowned.

“I figured you would be unreasonable, so I can’t say I am surprised. I wouldn’t expect someone with your values to understand a request for some decency. You will be hearing from my lawyer and the homeowners’ association in an official capacity soon,” Jennifer said, standing up.

“Oh I don’t think so. Have a look at this,” Peggy replied, also rising.

As she stood, she slipped her amethyst pendant over her head and smoothly held it up so it dangled at the end of its chain before Jennifer’s eyes.

“Excuse me?” a startled Jennifer asked.

“Look at the beautiful amethyst, Jennifer. Watch closely as it swings back and forth and listen carefully to my voice,” Peggy said in her practiced, powerful monotone.

The pendant began to swing gently.

Jennifer’s eyes were immediately drawn to the glittering purple gemstone.

“What?” she asked, a look of confusion on her face.

Peggy’s movements had been swift and smooth and the change in her voice so unexpected that Jennifer was frozen in surprise for an instant.

An instant too long.

“That’s it Jennifer…just relax. Relax and watch the amethyst swing back…and forth…relaxing deeper with each swing…deeper with every word I speak…relaxing deeper…deeper…all the tension leaving your body…draining away, down from the top of your head and out the tips of your toes…relaxing more and more with every word, with every swing back…and forth…,” Peggy continued.

The pendant was swinging smoothly, it’s multifaceted surface reflecting the light in a dazzling display.

The hypnotist’s powerful voice penetrated deep into Jennifer’s mind and she found her eyes following the pendant even as she tried to protest.

“Peggy, I’m not sure what you are trying—,” she stammered.

Is she trying to hypnotize me? she wondered incredulously.

Everything was happening so quickly that Jennifer’s conscious mind had not caught up to the situation.

She felt a tingling sensation throughout her body as she began to relax involuntarily.

“Feeling so relaxed…all your tension, your fears and your worries are simply draining out of your body…just keep watching the pendant and listening to my soothing voice…relaxing deeper…feel yourself sinking…into my words…into my power…relaxing deeper…deeper…your eyes are drawn to the pendant…you cannot take them off it now…you must continue to watch it swing back and forth…relax…back…and forth…,” Peggy droned on.

As always when she hypnotized someone, the pendant was gradually starting to swing faster, and always in time with her words.

“This—this is ridiculous. You can’t—can’t hypnotize me. I am leaving,” Jennifer said slowly.

She intended to turn away, to walk out of Peggy’s house.

She could not.

Jennifer was stunned to find she couldn’t take her eyes off the magnificent purple stone that was filling her vision.

It seemed to pull her eyes along with it.

Back and forth.

Jennifer grunted in surprise.

The tingling in her body increased; her muscles began to go slack and her shoulders slumped.

“Deeper and deeper relaxed…you cannot move…you can only watch the pendant swinging back and forth and listen to the sound of my voice…sinking into my words…so relaxed now…you are getting sleepy Jennifer…sleepy…your eyelids are getting heavy…very heavy…the harder you fight to keep them open the heavier they become…it will feel so good to close them…to give in and stop thinking for yourself…to surrender and go deep asleep when I tell you…so sleepy now…,” Peggy continued.

Jennifer’s eyelids immediately began to droop. Relaxation flooded over her in a pleasant wave. Her mind was growing cloudy; she knew Peggy was somehow hypnotizing her, but the harder she resisted the more she simply wanted to close her eyes and sleep.

No! Fight her! You can’t let her do this to you! A small part of Jennifer’s mind told her.

With an effort, she opened her eyes wide.

“Stop…stop…,” she said, her voice somewhere between a moan and a whisper.

The feeling of heaviness in her eyelids increased, almost as if there were tiny weights attached to them; they began to flutter.

“That’s it…you are sleepy…very sleepy…you want to give in, to let go so badly. You want to close your eyes, it will feel so good, but you cannot do it until I tell you to. When you do you will be completely relaxed and obey my every command without hesitation or question…you will obey me,” Peggy said firmly.

“Mmmm…n-no…sleepy……yessss….obey…” Jennifer mumbled.

Her eyes continued to follow the pendant swinging back and forth even as her eyelids continued to flutter, her arms handing limply at her sides.

She wanted desperately to close them, awaiting only Peggy’s instruction to do so.

“So sleepy now…three…you cannot stay awake…two…my voice is now the only thing you hear, the only thing you will respond to…one, close your eyes and SLEEP Jennifer. Sleep NOW!” Peggy said.

Like her previous subjects, Jennifer’s eyes slammed shut. Her head nodded forward as she entered a deeply hypnotized state, ready to obey Peggy’s commands.

The hypnotist made her customary smirk that followed a subject falling under her power as she put her pendant back around her neck.

“Can you hear me Jennifer?” Peggy asked.

“Yes,” the hypnotized woman answered quietly.

“Good. Listen very carefully. You are deep, deep asleep; deeply and completely hypnotized. Feel yourself sinking deeper and deeper into this wonderful, pleasant state of relaxation…deeper with every word I speak…becoming more and more relaxed… You will obey all my commands. You will accept my suggestions as if they were you own thoughts and you will follow them. It feels very good to obey me, Jennifer. Your free will is now gone. In your heart you want to obey me, you know that you must obey Peggy. Do you understand?” Peggy asked firmly.

“Yes…obey…,” Jennifer agreed slowly.

Her brow furrowed slightly as Peggy’s words took root in her mind.

A small part of her was still trying to resist, panicking at the thought of her free will being taken away by the neighbor she detested.

“That’s right, you will obey me. Now, when I snap my fingers you will become aware but remain completely in my power, utterly unable to resist me even while you are awake. The harder you try to resist me, the stronger the urge to obey will become. The more you obey, the easier it will become. You are mine. My slave. Forever,” Peggy said dispassionately.

“I’m your slave…forever…,” Jennifer agreed helplessly.

Peggy grinned wickedly.

She had grown more and more comfortable as a hypnodomme, and she felt zero guilt about casually enslaving her neighbor.

In fact, she was enjoying herself immensely.

Domina Peggy raised her hand and snapped loudly.

Jennifer’s eyes blinked open.

“What happened?” she asked, bewildered.

“I think you know,” Peggy replied casually.

“You…you hypnotized me,” Jennifer said.

Her eyes widened in fear as she recalled what had just taken place.

“Yes I did,” Peggy said smugly.

“Oh my god…you…I…oh shit…,” Jennifer said.

She turned and bolted for the door.

“Stop Jennifer. Don’t move,” Peggy commanded.

Jennifer froze.

“What the hell? Shit! I Can’t move!” she said in frustration.

“Of course not, bitch. You are mine now,” Peggy said, sitting on the couch.

“This is insane, you can’t do this to me! Let me go!” Jennifer shrieked.

“Nah, I don’t think so. You see, I am always in the market for a useful slave and you being a hairdresser will be very useful—once my hair grows back of course. In the meantime my Thrall is out picking up my wigs as we speak and you can style them for me. In the meantime, we can start your training…slave,” Peggy replied calmly.

“Who the hell do you think you are? You can’t just—just hypnotize someone and make them your slave!” Jennifer protested.

She grunted in frustration, trembling as she tried desperately to walk out the door and away from the terrifying situation.

“Oh really? It sure looks like I can. You will strip naked and then come kneel before me,” Peggy commanded.

“I will not!” Jennifer said angrily.

She felt an intense urge to obey, which grew stronger as she struggled to resist. A wave of relief, almost pleasant, washed over her as she slipped her shirt over head. Next she unhooked her bra, letting her ample breasts spill free.

“Very nice, Jennifer. I have always liked your tits,” Peggy said approvingly.

“Please…please don’t do this to me,” Jennifer said quietly.

There were tears in her eyes as she stepped out of her sandals and lowered her shorts.

A moment later she stood before Peggy completely naked.

Tears trickled down her cheeks, but mixed with her humiliation and fear was a strange pleasant tingle that seemed to come from obeying the hypnotist’s commands.

Even as she tried to resist Peggy, the urge to obey became stronger.

To her surprise and confusion, obeying actually felt…good.

“You did this to yourself, Jennifer. You are an arrogant, judgmental and self-righteous woman. This time you picked the wrong person to bully. Welcome to your new life. Now get on your knees,” Peggy said wickedly.

The hypnotist was in her element; she had discarded any lingering doubts about dominating people as she saw fit and allowing herself to enjoy her power.

“You…you bitch!” Jennifer hissed as she sank into a kneeling position.

“You will address me as “Mistress”, slave. Got it?” Peggy replied.

“Yes Mistress,” Jennifer said through gritted teeth.

“That’s better,” Peggy said with an approving nod.

The hypnotist rose and began to remove her own clothes.

Chapter Two

Jennifer Buck stumbled out of Peggy’s house looking disheveled and bewildered. Her normally perfectly-styled hair was a mess and she carried her flip-flops.

Jennifer had been dominated, degraded and humiliated for the past two hours; while serving as Peggy’s sex-slave she had been thoroughly broken mentally, powerful post-hypnotic suggestions now governing her behavior.

Peggy had used a strap-on and nipple clamps in addition to hypnotism, and Jennifer was exhausted from the seemingly endless cycle of arousal and orgasm she had just experienced in addition to pleasuring her new mistress in every way possible. Peggy had made her do things she would never have done with a man let alone another woman, including foot- and ass-worship, and the hypnotist had used the pleasure and humiliation to enhance her hypnotism’s effects on Jennifer’s mind.

Jennifer’s mind was a jumble of emotions and thoughts, mixed with compulsions and desires that had not originated with her but were now her own, the result of the carefully-worded and deeply embedded suggestions Peggy had given her. No longer would she be involving herself in her neighbors’ affairs; she was on her way home to call Dave and beg him to come home, and once he did Jennifer would find herself striving to be the perfect wife. She was going to be respectful, supportive, appreciative and most importantly, obedient. Her new purpose would be making her husband happy. In addition, she would remain under Peggy’s control with a trigger the hypnotist could use to send her deep into a trance buried deep in her subconscious.

Jennifer was aware of her new situation, but there was nothing she could do. The hypnotic compulsions were far too strong to resist. Peggy had barred her from telling anyone that she had been hypnotized, and over time the changes would become normal as her mind integrated and accepted them.

Until then Jennifer Buck would be trapped in a new consciousness, knowing she had become both Peggy’s bitch as well has her husband’s.

Peggy was carefully packing the three large suitcases she would be taking for her ten-day stay at The Spiral. She was naked, having showered after blowing off steam with Jennifer. The hypnotist was smiling; she had enjoyed the distraction immensely, and was feeling powerful and relaxed. Dominating and humiliating Jennifer gave her a strong sense of satisfaction and affirmed her confidence as a hypnodomme.

She didn’t feel the least bit guilty.

A short time later Sean arrived with several stylish wigs in various styles and colors that Peggy had commissioned for the tournament.

He found Peggy on the back patio, still naked and sipping wine while Katie carefully painted her toenails.

“Hello my Enslaved One. What do you think?” Peggy asked, holding up her left foot to display her deep purple toenails while Katie continued to work on her right foot.

“I like it, purple is my favorite. Your wigs are ready,” Sean replied.

“Thank you. Come kiss me,” Peggy replied with a smile.

Sean bent and kissed his Domina passionately.

“Mmmm…as soon as my nails are dry I want you to fuck me,” Peggy said casually.

“Yes Domina,” Sean replied, grinning.

An hour later, Peggy was bent over her bed while Sean vigorously thrust into her from behind.

Lavea and Katie knelt on either side of the bed, naked.

“Oh! Oh yes,YES! Fuck me, FUCK ME my enslaved one! Yes!” Peggy screamed, her voice muffled as Sean pounded her against the bed.

“Your…wish…is my…command!” Sean grunted as he enthusiastically continued to thrust.

Peggy screamed louder as she orgasmed; breathing heavily, she moved onto the bed and lay on her back.

“Oh fuck I love that cock. I want more. Lavea, worship my tits. Katie, worship my feet. Sean get over here and get to work,” the hypnotist commanded, spreading her legs.

“Yes, Domina,” all three slaves said.

Lavea moved climbed onto the bed beside Peggy and began to nibble and suck at her owner’s nipples. Katie repositioned herself at the end of the bed and took Peggy’s left foot in her hands, moving it reverently to her mouth to begin sucking her her Domina’s sexy toes.

Peggy gasped, then moaned loudly as Sean climbed on top her and thrust his still rock-hard cock deep into her.

Lavea massaged her tits, sucking hard at her nipples while Katie delicately licked her arches and massaged and sucked at each toe.

“Oh…OH! Yes, YES! Fuck me, fuck me my Enslaved One! Worship me, WORSHIP ME!” the hypnotist screamed as her three slaves worked to pleasure her.

The hypnotist orgasmed three more times before allowing Sean to cum; her Thrall let out a shout and shuddered with pleasure as he exploded inside her.

“Lavea, Katie get each other off and then go get some sleep. We need to be at The Spiral at noon tomorrow. I want you ready to leave here at eleven o’clock sharp,” Peggy commanded after recovering.

Sean collapsed beside her on the bed, panting.

“Yes Domina,” both Lavea and Katie replied.

The two sexy women formed a sixty-nine on the floor.

“Good night my Enslaved One,” Peggy said, snuggling against Sean.

“Good night my Domina. I love you,” Sean said, putting his arm around her.

“I love you too,” Peggy whispered.

They fell asleep to the sounds of Lavea and Katie eating one another’s pussies.

The next morning Peggy woke at six, waking Sean by stroking his cock until it was hard and unceremoniously mounting it. She rode him roughly, cumming twice before allowing Sean to do so.

They got into the shower together, Sean reverently washing his Domina’s body as well as his own. They put on simple robes and went into the kitchen to find Katie preparing breakfast and Lavea sitting at the table working on her laptop. Both women were dressed in their “uniforms”; Katie was in her short shorts and tank top and bare feet, while Lavea was in a black body suit with her suppressed pistol on her belt. Both women had their hair up in tight buns, and the slave-collars Peggy had made for them around their necks.

“Good morning ladies. Is everything ready, Lavea?” Peggy asked, sitting at the table.

“Yes Domina. Everything you wanted is packed and in the Edge, along with everything Katie and I will need,” Lave replied, referring to Peggy’s SUV.

“Excellent. You will drive Katie and go pick up Kendal in that; Sean will ride with me in the Jag. I will drive of course,” Peggy said as Katie served her breakfast.

“Of course Domina,” Sean said with a chuckle.

“I put in the offer on the house you selected, ten thousand over asking price. I expect they will accept quickly,” Lavea added.

“Wonderful. Keep on top of it. After breakfast I am going to do a group-hypnosis session with the three of you to reinforce my control and suggestions. After that I am going to spend some time meditating in self-hypnosis and practice my pendulum skills. While I am doing that I want all three of you to study The Spiral’s and the tournament’s rules until it is time to leave. Understand?” Peggy asked.

“Yes, Domina Peggy,” all three slaves answered.

Smiling, the hypnodomme began to eat.

The morning passed smoothly; everything took place as Peggy wished. By ten thirty she was with Sean in her bedroom getting dressed for her first day at The Spiral.

She had chosen to dress casually for check-in day; there would be a lot of elegant formal wear throughout the ten days.

Peggy wore a long sexy midnight-blue double slit skirt and a matching-color sleeveless top that was cut very high to reveal her toned abs. Her recently pierced belly-button glittered with a large sapphire. She chose big diamond chandelier style earrings to offset her very short hair, and a diamond and sapphire bracelet adorned her left wrist. Around her neck was a large diamond pendant that had belonged to her grandmother. She wore tall light brown wedge sandals, a silver anklet with a shamrock charm on it and three toe rings; her customary gold heart her right smallest toe, a silver band with an amethyst on her right second toe and a white gold and diamond band on her left middle toe.

“You look beautiful Domina,” Sean said, standing and admiring her after he finished buckling her sandals.

“Thank you. You look fantastic yourself,” the hypnotist replied, smiling at her handsome Thrall.

Sean was wearing a very nicely-tailored custom black suit and a dark purple tie; his hair was freshly cut into a short mohawk, and he wore an ornate black leather collar identifying him as Domina Peggy’s Thrall.

He blushed, enjoying the praise from his beloved Domina.

“Thank you,” He said quietly.

Peggy stepped forward and took Sean’s face in her hands, kissing him deeply.

“Kiss my feet,” Peggy whispered in a sultry voice after breaking the kiss, her green eyes staring into Sean’s hazel ones.

“Yes Domina,” Sean said with a grin.

He went to his hands and knees and began to kiss Peggy’s sexy feet and sandals.

The hypnotist walked across the room, Sean crawling after her. Peggy went down the hall and into the living room where Katie and Lavea waited; the two women were standing silently, arms at their sides.

“Are you two ready to go?” Peggy asked.

Sean resumed kissing her feet.

“Yes Domina,” Katie and Lavea both replied.

“Good. Get moving. Pick up Kendal, she should be ready and waiting out in front of her house. Meet me in the parking Garage at The Spiral in thirty minutes. My parking spots are thirty-eight and thirty-nine on the third level,” Peggy said.

“Yes Domina,” the two female slaves said again.

Lavea and Katie left the house.

“Alright, I know you are hard as a rock right now my Enslaved One. Go sit on the couch and get Big Sean out,” Peggy commanded, using her nickname for Sean’s cock.

“Yes Domina,” the Thrall replied.

He rose and move to sit on the couch, opening his pants and pulling out his erect cock.

Peggy smiled and sauntered over to him.

“You deserve some extra release,” she said.

The sexy hypnotist bend and removed her sandals, then sat on the couch. She began to stroke Sean’s cock with her feet. He gasped with pleasure, closing his eyes and leaning back. Peggy smiled as she moved her feet with increasing speed, enjoying the look on her Thrall’s face and happy to give him pleasure. She continued for several minutes until Sean was moaning, stuck at the edge of orgasm and needing her permission to cum.

Peggy stopped her stroking and stood.

“Kneel before me and stroke your cock. You may cum on my feet, my Enslaved One,” she said.

Sean eagerly knelt before her and began to masturbate; it only took a few strokes before he shot his load all over Peggy’s feet. He let out a loud grunt, shuddering with pleasure.

“When you’re finished, go get a warm wet towel and wash my feet so we can get going,” Peggy said kindly.

Her Thrall smiled and nodded as he moved to obey.

She sat on the couch so Sean could clean her feet. When he was finished, he put her sandals back on her and escorted her out to the Jaguar.

The car’s tires squealed as Peggy backed out of the driveway and sped out of the neighborhood.

Chapter Three

A short time later Peggy pulled the Jaguar into parking spot thirty-nine beside her green Ford Edge on level three of The Spiral’s parking garage. Lavea, Katie and Kendal stood beside the vehicle, a half-dozen suitcases and bags at their feet.

While the other two female slaves were dressed in their typical outfits, Kendal was topless and in blue jeans. Her hair was in a ponytail, and a slave collar was around her neck. Blue circular pasties covered her nipples, and she wore simple black flip-flops.

Peggy waited while Sean got out of the Jaguar and walked around to open her door for her. She exited the vehicle and walked quickly toward a simple metal door escorted by Sean.

Katie, Lavea and Kendal picked up the luggage and followed.

Peggy held out her hand and Sean handed her a card that had arrived in her welcome packet from Arthur Winston. She put it into a slot beside the door and there was a loud click as a hidden locking mechanism released.

Peggy handed Sean the card back and he slipped it into an interior pocket of his jacket while his Domina pushed the door open to reveal a large, luxuriously appointed lobby.

The third floor of The Spiral was a V.I.P. level, accessible only by members of the club in good standing.

The Spiral was massive, taking up an entire downtown city block. Originally slated to be the site of a convention center, funding fell through and the lot remained empty for over six years before Arthur Winston had set his sights on it. The twenty-five-story building he had built was now the tallest structure in the city by a considerable margin. Outwardly, The Spiral appeared to be luxury condos, and indeed a large portion of it was living space ranging from hotel-style multi-bed units to two- and three-bedroom condos. The entire ground level was given over to lounges, restaurants and a huge bar/club area that would be open to the public. The second floor held offices, meeting rooms and two large auditoriums, among many other areas of interest.

The third through seventh floors were off limits to non-club members, as were the twentieth through twenty-fifth floors; these were only for hypnotists and witches who were members of The Spiral, along with their guests and entourages.

The eighth through nineteenth floors were functionally a hotel, where even “normals” or “hypno-groupies’ were allowed to stay, as well as housing for the club’s slaves and staff.

Peggy walked confidently up to counter, her entourage trailing her.

“Hello, my name is Madeline. How may I help you?” a pretty young blonde woman said with a beaming smile.

She was dressed in a burgundy blazer with The Spiral’s logo embroidered on it.

“Hello Madeline. I am Domina Peggy McBride. I am here to check in,” the hypnotist replied.

“Excellent! Welcome to The Spiral Domina Peggy! Do you have your membership card handy?” Madeline asked cheerfully.

Sean handed it to Peggy who handed it to Madeline. The young clerk placed it into a scanner and a green light blinked on.

“Perfect. Your suite is number two-two-oh-three on floor twenty-two…looks like Mr. Winston has upgraded you to a three-bedroom. One moment and I will grab your membership package,” Madeline said, stepping through a door into a back room.

She returned a moment later with sturdy burgundy box and handed it to Peggy.

“Your suite keys and other membership materials are inside. Go on up in the VIP elevators down that hallway. Take as long as you need to get settled, and call down if you need anything. Anything at all,” Madeline said.

“Thank you Madeline,” Peggy said with a smile.

The hypnodomme turned and walked down the hallway to a bank of elevators and hit the button. When the doors opened she got in followed by Sean, Lavea, Kendal and Katie. When they got to the twenty-second floor Peggy found the door to her suite and fished the key out of the box Madeline had given her.

The group entered the suite’s large living room; it was very nicely decorated, with large plush couches, a pair of expensive recliners and a beautiful redwood coffee table. The walls were tastefully decorated with modern art, and there was a small fully-stocked bar along one wall.

A quick tour revealed a large master bedroom with a private bathroom, a second smaller bedroom and a third with two sets of bunk beds which served as a slave-dorm. The entire apartment was decorated, furnished and fully stocked with things like towels, soap, dishes and many other items.

“Well, I will have to do some redecorating, but this place is fantastic. Kendal, Katie you will get yourselves settled in the slave quarters. Sean, unpack my things in the master bedroom. You and Lavea will be sleeping with me,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes Domina,” her slaves all replied, moving to obey.

Peggy sat on the couch, removed her sandals and opened the box Madeline had given her. Inside was a stack of papers, a collection of wristbands for her guests, a special golden spiral broach that she could wear in a variety of ways to denote her status as a VIP member of the club, an iPhone in a custom burgundy case and several other small items.

She examined the phone; it had several numbers already programmed into it, including Arthur Winston, Spiral Security and Third-Floor Front Desk among others. An accompanying sheet of paper explained that it was her personal “Club Phone”, for use whenever she was at The Spiral or on club-related business. Setting the phone on the table, she took out the broach; it was a round golden coin formed into a delicate spiral and set with small rubies to make a dazzling and elegant piece of jewelry. It could be pinned on clothing, worn in her hair or as a bracelet or pendant.

Peggy pinned it to her top and began to look through the papers. Most of them were mundane, such as schedules for the week, menus for the club’s restaurants and room-service and a detailed map of the building. In addition, there was a multi-page non-disclosure form for her to sign, with a post-it note on it requesting that it be signed and turned in at the third-floor front desk as soon as possible.

The iPhone began to vibrate on the table; the screen said “Arthur Winston”.

“Hello Mr. Winston,” Peggy answered it.

“Hello Domina Peggy! I hear you are all checked in; tell me, what do you think of your suite? And please call me Arthur,” he replied cheerfully.

“You mean this luxury apartment? It is fantastic, thank you,” Peggy replied pleasantly.

“I am glad you like it. Of course feel free to redecorate as you see fit. It is yours. Now I hope I am not disturbing you too much, but I was hoping you could come down to the fourth floor, there is someone I would like you to meet and there are a couple of formalities to take care of before the tournament,” Arthur said.

“Of course. I can head down right away,” Peggy said.

“Fantastic, thank you. Office four-oh-seven, down the hall to the right after you get off the elevator,” Arthur said.

“I will be right down,” Peggy replied, then disconnected the call.

“Sean, Lavea come here please,” she called.

Her two slaves arrived quickly.

“I am going to a meeting downstairs. Sean you will accompany me. Lavea, have Katie start familiarizing herself with the kitchen and make a grocery list. Then give it to Kendal and send her down to the eighth floor with my membership card, there is a store and apparently I or my slaves can use my card with unlimited credit,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes Domina,” Lavea said.

Sean immediately knelt and began to buckle on his Domina’s sandals.

A few moments later they were in the elevator heading down to the fourth floor. When the doors opened two Spiral employees were waiting to get in the elevator in their burgundy blazers, one male and one female. Seeing Peggy’s Spiral broach, they both respectfully stepped aside and allowed she and Sean to exit the elevator.

Peggy smiled and led Sean down the wide hallway; the air still smelled of fresh paint and new construction.

“Here we are,” Peggy said when they reached the office.

She knocked gently.

The door opened to reveal a beautiful young woman with very short black hair and blue eyes, wearing the blank expression of a hypno-slave and little else besides a burgundy collar with The Spiral logo and the number seventeen embroidered on it. Her nipples were pierced with gold barbells and her pussy was shaved.

“Hi, I’m Domina Peggy here to see Arthur Winston,” the hypnotist said.

“Greetings Domina Peggy. Master Winston is expecting you. Please come in and have a seat and I will let him know you are here,” the naked slave said pleasantly.

She stepped aside so Peggy and Sean could enter a small waiting area; they sat down on a very comfortable couch while the slave went through a door into another room.

The club-slave returned a moment later.

“Master Winston is ready for you,” she said, holding the door open.

Peggy rose and sauntered past the slave, Sean following her into a large well-appointed sitting room. The slave stepped in behind them and closed the door, then went to stand in the corner. There were four very high-quality tall-backed leather chairs arranged around a beautiful hand-carved round wooden table. Arthur Winston sat in one, wearing one of his custom dark-grey suits. In the chair beside him sat a stunning woman in perhaps her early thirties; she had shoulder length wavy blonde hair that was cut in a layered blonde lob that framed her classically beautiful face perfectly. She had magnificent bright blue eyes above high sculpted cheekbones and full lips that seemed made for a smirking. She was dressed in a white jacket, low-cut white blouse and white pants, along with strappy white high-heeled sandals. She wore dangling diamond earrings, and huge sapphire pendant provided a splash of blue. Her fingernails were in a french manicure, and her toenails were glittering silver.

Arthur and the woman both rose.

“Domina Peggy, welcome to The Spiral! This is Mistress Charissa of The High Conclave. Mistress Charissa this is Domina Peggy,” Arthur said.

“Hello Domina Peggy; it is a genuine pleasure to meet you. Arthur has told me a lot about you,” Charissa said offering her hand with a smile.

She towered over Peggy, easily five-eleven before counting her heels.

“Mistress Charissa it is wonderful to meet you. Forgive my ignorance, but I am unfamiliar with the High Conclave,” Peggy replied, shaking the statuesque woman’s hand.

Charissa radiated confidence and power; her handshake was firm and her smile was dazzling.

“Oh, it’s just a group of hypnodommes who think we govern the hypnotism community,” the blonde beauty replied with a chuckle.

“A lot of that going around,” Peggy replied with a not-so-subtle look at Arthur.

Both he and Charissa laughed.

ToucheThe High Conclave is generally recognized as the final authority in the True Hypnotism community, sort of a ‘supreme court’ if you will. Five of the most skilled and powerful hypnodommes in the world,” Arthur said pleasantly.

“Or five of the most deluded women on the planet,” Charissa said, winking at Peggy.

Peggy smiled back at her; she noted with interest that Charissa’s gaze had gone to her feet twice already.

“Mistress Charissa is being modest; she is one of the most powerful hypnotists on the planet. She’s never lost a duel, and is a three-time champion of the Southern California Open Hypnotism Dueling tournament and a two-time Pacific Northwest Champion,” Arthur said.

“Oh Arthur, she doesn’t care about that. Please Domina, have a seat,” Charissa said, retaking her own chair.

“Had no idea there were so many tournaments,” Peggy replied, sitting.

Sean stood silently behind her.

“A good way for rivalries between hypnotists to be settled, and there are lot of people who enjoy watching the duels,” Arthur said.

“That and a way for us to massage our massive egos,” Charissa added.

“Still, I underestimated the significance of them,” Peggy said.

“From what I’ve heard you will do fine,” Charissa said reassuringly.

“I hope I don’t embarrass myself too much,” Peggy said.

“Before we get started, would you like some water Domina Peggy?” Arthur asked.

“Please, that would be lovely,” Peggy said.

“Seventeen you will fetch Domina Peggy some water,” Arthur commanded.

“Yes Master,” the pretty naked slave said, quickly pouring water from a pitcher into a waterford crystal glass and setting it before Peggy.

“Thank you. Now what exactly do you need from me?” Peggy asked Arthur.

“Charissa is in charge of the security and integrity of the tournament. To keep it simple, she needs to hypnotize you,” Arthur said casually.

“Oh? Is that so?” Peggy asked equally casually, sipping her water.

She felt Sean tense up behind her.

“I understand your trepidation. It’s nothing really; we just want to check to see if anyone has any triggers in your mind, make sure none of the other competitors have hypnotized you previously,” Charissa said with a comforting smile.

“I see. That makes sense,” Peggy agreed slowly.

“Don’t worry, your Thrall here will be a witness to everything that happens,” Arthur said.

Charissa’s smile widened. She slowly slipped off one of her sandals, out of Arthur’s view.

Peggy felt the other woman’s bare foot touch hers under the table.

She flushed, aroused. Charissa was extremely attractive.

“I promise I will take good care of you,” Charissa said slyly.

She gently ran her foot up Peggy’s leg.

“Every hypnotist in the tournament has to do this?” she asked.

“They do. Lady Casey and Mistress Camilla have already met with me today,” Charissa said, continuing to move her foot up Peggy’s leg.

“Fair enough. Let’s do it,” Peggy said.

“Excellent! I will give you ladies some privacy. I will see you both later,” Arthur said cheerfully, standing up.

“See you later Arthur,” Charissa said.

“Have a good rest of your day,” Peggy added.

The two sexy hypnotists didn’t break eye contact as Arthur collected Seventeen and left.

Sean continued to stand silently.

“So now that the blowhard is gone we can have a real conversation,” Charissa said.

“That sounds wonderful,” Peggy agreed.

“I hear you have learned The Mistress’s Gaze,” Charissa said.

“I have. It was kind of an emergency and it just…happened,” Peggy replied.

“I see. Stress can be the final catalyst to bring out more advanced hypnotic powers. You have such beautiful eyes, I’m not surprised,” Charissa said, still rubbing her foot on Peggy’s leg.

“Thank you. Your eyes are astonishing as well,” Peggy replied.

“Thank you. Why don’t you look into my eyes Peggy. Look deeply into my astonishing eyes,” Charissa purred.

Peggy continued to meet Charissa’s gaze, gasping slightly as she felt a jolt of pure hypnotic energy leapt from the dazzling blue irises.

“That’s it…just relax…look deeply into my eyes…relax and let go…look deeper…sinking… deeper…feeling so wonderfully relaxed…listening to my voice and letting all your worries and cares just fade away…you are now completely relaxed…you are hypnotized,” Charissa said firmly.

Peggy felt a powerful wave of relaxation wash over her, her muscles tingling as she entered a deep hypnotic trance.

The speed and power with which Charissa put her under was frightening…and exciting.

“Alright Peggy, just take some nice deep breaths and sink deeper…deeper into this wonderful hypnotic state. You are completely and totally relaxed…sinking deeper with every word I speak…let my words sooth you…relaxing you more and more…you are completely in my power…you will obey all my commands and answer all my questions truthfully…now, let’s have a little chat shall we?” Charissa asked.

“Yes Mistress,” Peggy replied, eyes wide and unblinking.

Sean watched as Charissa asked Peggy a series of questions, probing her subconscious for hidden suggestions or triggers planted by another hypnotist. Fifteen minutes later she was satisfied.

“Well you are all clear. Now tell me, do you find me attractive Peggy?” Charissa asked, winking at Sean.

“Yes Mistress,” Peggy replied.

“Wonderful. I think you are very sexy yourself. Would you like to fuck me?” Charissa asked.

“Yes Mistress,” Peggy replied without hesitation.

“Wide awake, completely free of my control,” Charissa said, snapping loudly.

Peggy blinked as she awoke from her hypnotized state.

“I apologize for being so forward, but I have a very busy schedule and I want you,” Charissa said, standing and removing her jacket.

Peggy grinned.

“I like women who know what they want,” she replied, pulling off her top.

Sean watched as the two hypnotists shed their clothing; Charissa had a phenomenal body, fit and toned.

Peggy noted the blonde hypnotist glancing at her feet again as she walked up to her.

Charissa took Peggy’s face in her hands and kissed her deeply; after the kiss, Peggy began to suck at Charissa’s perfect tits, kissing her way down until she was kneeling.

Without hesitation she thrust her tongue deeply into Charissa’s pussy and began to lick enthusiastically.

The tall blonde woman gasped and moaned as Peggy worked, inserting two fingers into Charissa along with her to her tongue.

Charissa let out a long shuddering moan as she orgasmed.

“Mmmm…you are very good at that. Thank you. Now hop up on the table and let me return the favor,” Charissa said with a smile.

Sean watched as his Domina sat on the table and Charissa knelt and began to vigorously eat her pussy; it wasn’t long before she made Peggy cum, the green-eyed hypnotist shrieking with pleasure.

“Oh my god, you are good at that!” Peggy gasped.

“I know,” Charissa said slyly, smiling as she stood and began to get dressed.

Peggy chuckled as she did the same.

“Allow me,” Charissa said, crouching to strap Peggy’s sandals on her.

“Thank you,” Peggy said, grinning.

“You have really nice feet. I love your toe rings,” Charissa said casually.

Peggy smiled wider; she had suspected Charissa had a foot fetish; now she was almost positive.

She filed the suspicion away; it could come in handy in the future.

“Thank you; I try to take care of them. You have nice feet yourself,” Peggy replied.

“I like to think so,” Charissa chuckled.

“It was a real pleasure meeting you, Mistress Charissa,” Peggy said, standing.

“Likewise, Domina Peggy. Good luck in the tournament. I will be rooting for you,” Charissa replied.

“Thank you. I hope we can spend some more time together. I would really like to get to know you better,” Peggy said.

“Count on it. I want to know you better too. Have a great rest of your day,” Charissa said, kissing her on the lips.

Peggy smiled and turned to Sean.

“I bet you enjoyed that, didn’t you my Enslaved One?” she asked slyly, pointedly looking at his erection poking at his suit pants.

“Yes Domina,” Sean replied, grinning.

He enjoyed watching her with other women.

“That was just a warm up; let’s go back to the suite so you can worship me,” she said, walking up to him and stroking his cock before kissing him passionately.

“Have fun you two,” Charissa called as they moved for the door.

Peggy turned and blew her a kiss.

She and Sean stepped into the waiting room to see Seventeen standing next to the wall…

…and Donna Mason sitting casually sitting on the couch.

She was dressed in a black under-bust corset, her tits bare except for cobalt blue pasties along with a black leather skirt and five-inch platform sandals. Her finger and toenails were black, and she wore a large black diamond solitaire pendant around her neck. Her long dark hair was in loose curls, and she wore sultry dark eyeshadow.

“Hello Peggy; I love what you’ve done with your hair!” Donna said smugly.

To Be Continued