The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Spiral: Grand Opening, Part Two

The hypnosis-dueling tournament gets underway. There is no shortage of domination and depravity as a large number of True Hypnotists gather for the festivities. Old enemies face one another and new rivalries, alliances and friendships are formed

Chapter One

Peggy was silent for a moment, eyeing Donna with disdain.

Seventeen quietly went into the room where Charissa waited while the two hypnodommes sized each other up.

“I was hoping this place had higher standards,” she finally said.

Donna laughed.

“Oh come on Peggy! After everything we have been through that is all you have to say? I mean we have literally eaten each other’s assholes under hypnosis,” she said.

“Something you will be doing again soon,” Peggy replied coolly.

Donna laughed again.

“You are so surly! But I do love your confidence, or should I say arrogance. It reminds me of me,” Donna replied.

“We are nothing alike. What are you doing here anyway? Winston said he wouldn’t help you,” Peggy said.

“And he hasn’t; I have gotten no special treatment. I am a True Hypnotist, just like you. I am in the tournament and have a suite at The Spiral. I haven’t broken any club rules,” Donna replied with a smug grin.

“Yet. Fine, you want to play games? I will play. You are going to lose,” Peggy said.

Donna laughed at her again.

“Peggy, Peggy, Peggy…no need to threaten anyone. Sean, how do you put up with your prickly Mistress? I would be so much more fun,” she asked.

“Fuck you. And her title is “Domina” by the way,” Sean said calmly.

“Ooooh okay, Domina Peggy then. You should check the club rules, Domina. A hypnotist’s slaves are to be respectful to other hypnotists on Spiral grounds at all times,” Donna retorted.

“Sean, silence. Do not speak to Donna,” Peggy said.

“That is “Goddess” Donna,” came a voice as the door opened.

Claire Barnes entered the room; the red-haired witch’s hair was in a ponytail, and she wore a black blazer and blue silk blouse, along with a short black skirt and tall black designer heels.

“Domina Peggy, you remember Claire. She has become my Thrall,” Donna said with satisfaction.

Claire moved to stand beside the couch where Donna was seated, never taking her eyes off Peggy.

Peggy snorted.

“Goddess Donna? What a fucking joke,” she scoffed.

Donna’s expression hardened.

“Why not “Goddess”, Domina? Mistress, Lady, Goddess…we are all free to choose our own title. It isn’t my fault you aim low,” she said.

Peggy eyed Claire sourly; Donna making the witch her Thrall would increase her power and make her exponentially more dangerous.

“You hypnotized a witch and made her your Thrall? After she helped you?” Peggy asked.

“Why not? She is powerful but was easily hypnotized and enslaved; are you jealous my Thrall is better than yours? I will take magic over that huge cock of Sean’s any day…although I did enjoy him putting it in me all those times while you were at work,” Donna sneered.

Peggy gritted her teeth.

“You are disgusting,” she said.

“Am I? Perhaps I am. But no more so than you. My Thrall is going to teach me to use magic, and then I will not only be a better hypnotist than you but I will be a witch as well,” Donna replied haughtily.

“Yes, she’s teaching you magic partially with a book you stole from Mariah. Stealing books that do not belong to you seems to be a habit. You are nothing but a petty thief, Goddess Donna,” Peggy said with disdain.

“Your precious Mariah is weak; the book is wasted on her. She was nothing but Deborah’s slave until you and your band of clowns freed her,” Donna replied.

“Oh really? Mariah turned your cunt friend into a pig. When we take you down for good I am thinking she can make you a cockroach, or maybe a snake. I am sure Mariah will come up with something appropriate,” Peggy said.

“That will be difficult since she—and you—will be my slaves,” Donna replied with a smile.

“In your dreams,” Peggy retorted.

“You were my slave once already; you don’t think I can capture you again?” Donna asked with a smug grin.

“Try me bitch,” Peggy said, her eyes flaring bright green.

“Domina…,” Sean said quietly.

“Now, now Peggy…you know the rules; hypnotists are not allowed to hypnotize another club member in good standing on Spiral grounds without their consent,” Donna said sweetly.

Peggy’s eyes went back to normal.

Then she grinned wolfishly.

“Name the time and place,” she said.

Donna scowled.

Before she could reply the door to the meeting room opened.

“Goddess Donna, Mistress Charissa is ready for you,” Seventeen said politely.

Donna’s expression immediately brightened.

“Well that’s my cue. Domina Peggy it was wonderful to see you. Sean you too. Have a wonderful evening both of you. Come along Claire,” she said cheerfully, standing up and sweeping past Peggy and Sean into the meeting room.

Claire followed obediently.

“Fucking bitch!” Peggy said angrily after the door closed.

“I can’t believe Winston went back on his word like that,” Sean said sympathetically.

“He didn’t, really. Donna the Cunt is right. She is a hypnotist and The Spiral can grant her membership. Her learning magic is going to be a problem,” Peggy replied.

“Maybe she won’t have the talent for it; Sibyl Mariah says that most people can’t learn magic beyond simple tricks, and even fewer ’tists have both disciplines,” Sean said.

“I wouldn’t put it past Donna. She is a natural at hypnosis, and when she puts her mind to something…oh well, I am not going to worry about Donna while we are here. Let’s go back up to the suite,” Peggy replied.

She and Sean walked out of the waiting area and down the hall to the elevators.

The elevator doors opened to reveal a smiling Mistress Bella Beguile, accompanied by a handsome, very fit man in a well-tailored black suit and dark blue tie, wearing a collar denoting him as Bella’s Thrall.

“Peggy! Hi!” Bella said cheerfully.

“Oh Bella! I am so glad you are here!” Peggy replied, smiling.

The two hypnotists embraced.

“You look beautiful!” Peggy said.

Bella was wearing a low-cut dark blue blouse and a black pencil skirt; her silvery hair was in a single braid and she wore sky-high dark blue pumps. Her favorite gold pocket-watch hung around her neck and her sapphire ring glittered on her right hand.

“Aww, thank you! So do you,” Bella replied.

“Oh stop! Who is your pet?” Peggy asked.

“His name is Shaw; he is a friend of mine, but I decided he will have the honor of serving as my Thrall and bodyguard during the tournament. If he does well, I might keep him. Say hello to Domina Peggy, Shaw,” Bella said.

“Hello Domina Peggy. It is an honor,” Shaw said respectfully.

Peggy giggled and nodded.

“He is a handsome one. Looks like he can handle himself,” she replied.

“Oh he can; in a fight, in bed…,” Bella said with a wink.

Peggy smiled, giving Shaw another admiring look.

“So are you on your way to see Charissa?” she asked.

“Yes; apparently we have to let her hypnotize us…?” Bella asked.

“We do, so she can check for buried post-hypnotics and triggers from other hypnotists; and she is very good at it,” Peggy replied.

“I have heard of her. She has a very impressive reputation. One of the most powerful ’tists in the world, supposedly,” Bella said.

“I believe it. She very fast, and I don’t think I could have resisted her,” Peggy said, shaking her head.

“Well, I have to get down there. Would you like to have a drink after I am done? I am all settled in my suite,” Bella asked.

“Absolutely! What floor are you on?” Peggy asked.

“I’m on twenty-two, suite two-two-oh-four,” Bella replied.

“Oh great! I am right across the hall!” Peggy said happily.

“Fantastic! How about we meet down in the main club area in ninety minutes?” Bella asked.

“Sounds great! See you then,” Peggy replied.

The two hypnotists embraced again, then Bella headed down the hall while Peggy and Sean went up to the suite to find Katie organizing the kitchen, Lavea doing yoga and was taking a scheduled nap so she would be fresh if Peggy required her later that night.

“Come with me my Enslaved One,” Peggy said, leading Sean to the bedroom.

The Thrall followed his Domina into the large master bedroom.

“Strip,” Peggy commanded, then quickly undressed.

Sean obeyed, and a moment later he was enthusiastically pounding Peggy as she bent over the bed, grunting with pleasure.

“Oh, oh…OH! Yes…fuck me…fuck me harder…harder! Yes, YES! FUCK ME MY ENSLAVED ONE!” Peggy screamed, her voice muffled as her face was driven repeatedly into the bed by Sean’s thrusts.

Peggy orgasmed, shuddering with pleasure. She let Sean continue, cumming a second and a third time.

“Mmmm…ah…cum, my Enslaved One…CUM NOW!” Peggy gasped.

Sean let out a shout, shuddering as he shot his load inside his Domina.

They collapsed onto the bed together, sweating a breathing heavily.

“Oh my god I needed that. Thank you,” Peggy chuckled.

“My pleasure,” Sean replied.

“This is crazy, isn’t it?” Peggy asked, propping herself up on her elbow.

“What? You being a powerful hypnotist, this club, hypnosis-dueling tournaments, enslaving Lavea, Katie and Kendal…and me? Nah, it is all normal,” Sean replied with a grin.

“Are you ok? I mean, I didn’t really give you a choice about becoming my slave but you seem to…to…,” Peggy began.

“Like it? Yes, I do. I admire you, worship you even. You are sexy, powerful and amazing and I am flattered you want me. You can have anyone,” Sean replied.

“I don’t want anyone else by my side. You know anyone else I play with is just a toy,” Peggy said, stroking Sean’s face.

“I know. And I am committed to serving you. I like watching you dominate and humiliate people—especially other women,” Sean replied with an adoring smile.

“I love you my Enslaved One,” Peggy said.

She leaned over and kissed him deeply.

“I love you Domina,” Sean said after the kiss.

“Now I need a shower. You will wash me, and then you can dress me for my drink with Bella. There will probably be dozens of powerful players in the main lounge, so make me look good,” Peggy said.

Sean smiled and nodded eagerly.

They got into the big shower together; Peggy chuckled at Sean’s rapidly stiffening penis.

“Do you want me again?” she asked, stroking his cock and staring into his eyes.

“Yes. Put me under please. I want to be under your power,” he whispered.

“You already are, my Enslaved One…look into my eyes,” Peggy purred.

Her irises flared bright green as she activated the Mistress’s Gaze. Hypnotic energy flowed from her eyes into Sean’s. He didn’t resist, and he was almost instantly hypnotized.

“Kneel and eat me,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes Domina,” Sean replied in a daze.

He sank to his knees and began to vigorously lick and suck at Peggy’s pussy.

The hypnotist moaned, cumming quickly.

“Now my ass, and remember your place my Enslaved One,” Peggy said, turning and spreading her cheeks.

Sean immediately pressed his face into Peggy’s sexy ass and began to lick.

Peggy let him continue for a few minutes, enjoying the rush of power as she recalled the first time she had hypnotized Sean and made him lick her asshole.

“Mmmm…that’s it…you are mine, my property, my slave…know that in your heart…,” Peggy said.

She let Sean worship her another moment, then had him stand up and pick her up in his strong arms.

“Fuck me hard,” she commanded.

Sean pushed her roughly against the shower’s wall and entered her. Peggy wrapped her legs around him as he enthusiastically thrust.

Peggy screamed in ecstasy, orgasming quickly.

“When I snap my fingers, you will awaken and cum hard; the pleasure will incredible, and you will be enslaved to me more deeply than ever,” Peggy said.

“Yes…Domina…,” Sean gasped.

Peggy snapped loudly.

“Cum! Cum now and say you are mine!” she said.

“I…am…YOURS!” Sean yelled as awoke from his trance he had a powerful orgasm.

Peggy smiled and kissed him passionately. After they recovered a moment Sean began to wash her body as he had done many times before.

After they were both clean and dry, Sean selected a long cotton light pink dress that had a large diamond-shaped cutout that revealed most of her midriff. It also bared her shoulders and back, two pieces of the dress’s material crossing over her breasts and wrapping around her neck and it had a long slit up the front.

“Domina you are so beautiful, I suggest you go just like that,” Sean said, admiring her.

“Oh? No shoes or jewelry?” she asked, smiling.

“Definitely go barefoot. As for jewelry…,” he said.

Sean placed her amethyst pendant around her neck, pinned her spiral broach on her dress and then crouched and put her platinum and pink-sapphire toe ring on her right middle toe.

“Perfect,” he said, standing back and smiling.

“Thank you my love. Now get a suit on so you can escort me,” she commanded.

Sean got dressed, and he and Peggy went into the living room.

“Lavea, get dressed, you will accompany me downstairs. Katie, Kendal you will remain here. Feel free to read, watch something on the TV and relax while you await my commands,” Peggy ordered.

A few minutes later she, Sean and Lavea were in the elevator on their way down to the ground floor.

They stepped into a large lobby with a luxurious burgundy carpet and beautiful abstract paintings of colorful swirls, spirals and twisting interlocking shapes on the walls. They passed dozens of people, most of whom appeared to be “groupies” or “normals”, people who were there to party in the club or watch the duels. When they recognized Peggy as a hypnotist they either hurried to get out of her way or tried to talk to her. Sean and Lavea kept them away from their Domina.

Peggy herself was bewildered; they were acting like she was a celebrity. Some of them even knew her name.

Amongst the crowd were also Spiral employees dressed in their burgundy jackets or polo shirts and hurrying about performing a myriad of tasks. There were also “club slaves”, attractive, scantily-clad men and women wearing burgundy collars who were the property of The Spiral. They had been deeply hypnotically conditioned to serve obey any employee or member’s commands within reason, and any command given by high-ranking Spiral Staff.

Peggy led Sean and Lavea to the main club, a huge bar and lounge called “Entranced”.

It there were several dozen people inside, which made the huge room seem empty; it was capable of holding several hundred. The bar ran the entire length of one wall, a long and impressive structure. There were many tables and booths surrounding a large dance-floor, and against the wall opposite the bar was a large stage. About one-third of the floor area was raised and roped off to form a private VIP area, available only to club members and their guests, the view to the spacious booths partially obstructed by low walls. Above the bar were three cages with ladders leading up to them, each large enough for a single person. Two of the cages were occupied, one by a handsome and very fit naked man, the other by a sexy naked young blonde woman; both were dancing to the throbbing music playing form the club’s sound system. There were half a dozen more such cages on platforms scattered around the room. Along one wall were eight doors leading to private rooms that club members could take slaves or guests to do whatever they wished in private. There were also a half-dozen “Privacy Booths” with large thick cushions in the middle rather than tables and curtains that could be drawn located adjacent to the VIP area; these booths could be used by two or three people for anything from intimate private drinks to sexual encounters.

Peggy saw Bella wave to her from a booth in the VIP area. Smiling, she walked over to see the silver-haired hypnotist sitting with Lady Casey, and Mistress Alexandria.

“Peggy! Hi!” Bella said, rising.

“Hi Bella! Casey, Alex it is wonderful to see you!” Peggy said enthusiastically.

Casey and Alex also stood smiles on their faces.

The women exchanged greetings and hugs while Sean and Lavea went to stand along the wall in the VIP section, considered the slave waiting area. There were several small tables in the slave area as well, so they could take a break from standing and eat and drink as allowed by their owners. They joined Bella’s Thrall Shaw and Casey’s Thrall Janessa, along with a man and woman that they didn’t recognize; attractive and well-dressed, their collars marked them as the property of other hypnotists.

Peggy joined the others in the very large booth. A server quickly appeared; she was a pretty young woman with short black hair, dressed in a sexy burgundy crop-top and a short burgundy and white skirt.

“Welcome to the Spiral! My name is Lisa; may I get you a drink?” she asked Peggy.

Casey had a beer in front of her, while Bella had wine and Alex a vodka-cranberry.

“Yes, I will have a Jameson-Ginger please,” Peggy said politely.

“Right away,” the server said, checking to see if the others needed a refill before hurrying to the bar to get Peggy’s drink.

“So how is everyone? All settled in your suites?” Peggy asked.

Bella nodded.

“We are; Alex and I are sharing one; they are pretty impressive,” Casey replied.

“This whole place is amazing,” Bella added.

“It really is; they must have spent an absolute fortune on it,” Peggy agreed as the server brought her drink.

The four hypnotists talked and laughed, enjoying themselves as the club began to fill up a bit. Enjoying people-watching, they noted several other hypnotists. Mainly women, they were easily identifiable by their spiral pins, and were often accompanied by at least one collared-slave.

A pair of them were seated two booths over in the VIP area, and about twenty-minutes after Peggy’s arrival they rose and approached the group.

“Hello ladies, I apologize for the interruption but we wanted to introduce ourselves. I am Angelique, and this is Doctor Francesca Russell,” the taller of the two women said politely.

Angelique was an attractive woman of perhaps forty; she had striking long electric purple hair and light brown eyes to go with pouty lips. Her voice was velvety and soothing even in casual conversation. She was curvy with large round breasts and wore a snug black long-sleeve top with cutouts on the shoulders and sides which revealed extremely well-done tattoos of flowers, fairies and an impressive one of a naked Medusa on her side. She wore tight but stylish jeans along with tall black wedge sandals. Her finger and toenails were also electric purple, and she had a large purple diamond pendant around her neck. Her only other jewelry was a pair of dangling silver half-moon shaped earrings and a silver ring on her left thumb.

Beside her, Francesca Russell was barely five feet tall, a beautiful and extremely fit woman. Fifty-nine, she had short dark brown hair and rich brown eyes. Though a few wrinkles in her face and some streaks of grey in her hair served as signs of her actual age, she appeared far younger thanks to her athletic toned body and large still-firm breasts. Her radiant smile was warm and friendly. She was wearing a simple, short dark maroon scoop neck dress and matching open-toed platform heels that added five inches to her height. Her finger and toenails were painted a deep plum. She had a magnificent ruby pendant on a gold chain around her neck, and a marvelous large sapphire ring on left ring finger.

“Angelique, Doctor Russell it is a pleasure to meet you. I am Peggy, and this is Bella, Alexandria and Casey,” Peggy replied pleasantly.

The women exchanged handshakes and greetings.

“Please, just call me Frankie,” the shorter woman said with a smile.

“Of course. So you are a Doctor?” Bella asked.

“I’m a psychiatrist; I switched to doing hypnotherapy full-time a little while ago, and I have a practice back home in Ohio,” Frankie replied.

“Why don’t you two join us? We are all new at this tournament thing, except Lady Casey here,” Peggy said.

“Thank you. Yes, Tiny Tough’s reputation precedes her,” Angelique said with a smile as she sat.

“Thank you. I have heard of you as well, Mistress Angelique. You work primarily in California, right?” Casey asked.

“Yes, I am a California girl. However, I may be spending more time here,” Angelique replied, looking around the grandiose luxury of “Entranced”.

“You’ll have to forgive me, I am very new to this True Hypnotism thing; I stumbled onto it by accident during my conventional hypnotism studies,” Frankie said a bit sheepishly.

“Don’t worry, I haven’t been at this long at all either and have no idea what I am doing. These three are veterans,” Peggy said, nodding at her companions.

“I’m actually still a rookie my self,” Alexandria said shyly.

“Oh I don’t know, the rumor is you are the granddaughter of the Archdomina, Mistress Alexandria. A last-minute addition to the tournament I hear,” Angelique said with a wink.

“Please, just call me Alex,” the white-clad young woman said, blushing.

“Alex is an incredible hypnotist. She has as good a chance as anyone of winning the tournament,” Casey replied, smiling at her love.

Alex blushed again.

“Well I for one just hope I don’t embarrass myself,” Frankie said, chuckling.

“Same here,” Peggy said, raising her glass so Frankie could clink hers against it.

The women chatted for a few minutes before Angelique and Frankie politely excused themselves and collected their slaves before leaving the club.

“Oh this group looks like trouble,” a familiar voice said with a laugh.

Peggy and the rest of the group smiled to see Mariah approaching.

The hypnotist-witch was wearing a long yellow and green skirt with simple flat brown sandals; she was casually topless, her nipples and navel glittering with green-jeweled piercings. Her light brown hair was in two loose braided pigtails. Around her neck was a large green crystal pendant, and she wore several rings, bracelets, anklets and toe rings.

“Mariah! It’s so good to see you!” Peggy said, rising.

“Hey Sweet Cheeks. Nice tits,” Casey said happily, her nickname for Mariah.

The four hypnotists rose and each hugged their friend, and the five of them sat back in the booth.

“Are you all registered?” Alex asked Mariah.

“I am. The suite they gave me is amazing,” Mariah replied.

“Aren’t they? I will admit that Winston delivered on this place so far,” Bella said.

“Did you get hypnotized by Charissa?” Casey asked.

“I did. Goddess, she is sexy,” Mariah replied.

“Yes she is,” Peggy agreed with a smile.

“Powerful too. I have never felt hypnotism like that,” Casey added.

“Tiny Tough, did I see that you aren’t in our bracket of the tournament?” Mariah asked.

“No, they moved her to the “Visitors” side, which is really the “Veteran Hypnotist” side,” Alex said with a smile.

“Oh shush Freckles,” Casey said, blushing.

“Yes, Tiny Tough is too good for us amateurs,” Peggy teased.

“I don’t want to face her,” Bella added, stone-faced.

“Oh come on you guys,” Casey said, rolling her eyes.

“I think it is a good thing, we all have a better chance this way,” Alex said with a wink at her girlfriend.

“Alright I’m going to the restroom. Anybody want anything on the way back?” Casey said with mock irritation.

Alex giggled.

“I’ll come with you,” she said.

“Me too,” Bella added.

“I’ll take another,” Peggy said, indicating her empty glass.

Casey nodded, chuckling.

“You look fantastic,” Mariah said to Peggy after the other three had left.

“Thank you; you too; love the tits-out look on you,” Peggy replied with a wink.

“But not on Donna I bet,” Mariah replied.

“You saw her I take it?” Peggy asked.

“I did. I asked around, and I think it is just ridiculous that they let her in,” Mariah replied.

“I was upset at first, but she is a hypnotist, and Winston barring her from The Spiral would actually damage the integrity of the club. As much as I hate it, she has a right to be here. I have faith she will fuck up and end up being punished. And if I catch her outside the club, she is done,” Peggy said.

“I’d be happy to transform her into a lizard or something,” Mariah said with a grin.

“Thank you. I told her it would be a cockroach or a snake,” Peggy said, smiling back.

“I can do those,” Mariah replied.

“May I ask you something?” Peggy asked.

“Sure,”

“When you say “Goddess”, are you referring to an actual goddess you worship?” Peggy asked.

“Actually yes. There are a few active Goddesses left in the world, the main one being Circe. Many witches get their power from her; for others it is the Great Mother or “Mother Nature”. There are a few other sources of magic as well,” Mariah said.

“What is yours? If that isn’t too personal,” Peggy asked.

“Not at all. I follow Hypnothea, the Goddess of Hypnotism,” Mariah replied.

“There’s a Goddess of Hypnotism?” Peggy asked in surprise.

“There is. She is a legend, almost a myth to most hypnotists. But she is real, and I am one of her “Seers”. Hypnothea is very powerful; besides being the originator of True Hypnotism, she is a master of magic and can grant the power to use it to her believers,” Mariah explained.

“I had no idea. Would…would you teach me about Hypnothea after the tournament?” Peggy asked.

“Oh Peggy I would love to! Most other hypnotists either have no interest or openly scoff at her. I’m excited you are interested!” Mariah said with a smile.

“Of course I’m interested! You turned Deborah into a pig!” Peggy laughed.

The two of them chatted about Hypnothea for a few moments until the others returned.

“Shall we have dinner together ladies?” Bella asked as she retook her seat.

“Sounds good to me. I am fucking starving,” Casey said.

The others laughed.

“There are a lot of options. We can get food here, there are two restaurants that are both open in the building, and we can have food delivered to a suite…,” Peggy said.

“I’m comfortable here, let’s get some menus,” Casey said.

“Sounds good to me,” Bella said.

The group got menus from their server and ordered dinner.

The hypnotists also ordered food for their slaves, and Peggy had food sent up to Katie and Kendal.

The group ate, drank and laughed. They ordered some decadent desserts to share, and continued to enjoy themselves.

The club got busier as more normals were vetted and let in, and Peggy and her friends saw both Jayde and Sylver walk through the room at different times. A handsome male hypnotist in an expensive suit walked by their table leading a pretty naked blonde woman on a leash, nodding at the group as he past.

More people were taking to the dance floor. Alex and Casey went to join them, while Peggy, Bella and Mariah continued their conversation.

“Look, there’s Camilla,” Bella said, nodding.

Peggy and Mariah looked where she indicated, and they saw Camilla walking through the club, dressed in a sexy little black dress and high heels.

“Excuse me,” Mariah said, rising from the table.

The hypnotist-witch hurried to intercept the beautiful Latina woman.

“Camilla! Hey, it’s Mariah!” she called.

Camilla turned toward her and grinned when she recognized her.

“Mariah! Hello hermosa!” she said cheerfully.

“Where have you been? We have been trying to get ahold of you ever since the fight at the hotel!” Mariah said, offering a hug.

The two hypnotists embraced.

“I know, I’m sorry. I…I have been busy,” Camilla said sheepishly.

“Too busy to answer or return a call?” Mariah asked.

“I know…the truth is, the who experience was a bit of a shock. I kind of went into hiding for awhile. I’m sorry. I really enjoyed spending time with you,” Camilla replied apologetically.

“And I with you. You should have called, we all supported and looked after each other. You didn’t have to worry about joining The Spiral or being in the tournament; Casey, Bella and Peggy are here too,” Mariah said kindly.

“I…I know. It’s not that I just joined the club and agreed to be in the tournament. Mariah, I…I am one of The Spiral’s staff hypnotists now,” Camilla said quietly.

Mariah looked shocked for an instant.

Then she smiled.

“Oh really? How did that happen?” she asked.

“Well…Mr. Winston made the offer when we met about me joining The Spiral. Honestly, the salary and perks were just too good to say no. I…owed some people some money, and now I will have power, prestige and the money to take care of my family,” Camilla said.

Maria stopped herself from frowning. She had seen something in Camilla’s eyes when she had said “power, prestige and money”, an egomaniacal glint that she’d seen many times in her aunt Deborah’s eyes.

Camilla had joined Arthur Winston’s entourage in pursuit of power and security.

“That’s wonderful, I am happy for you,” Mariah said, hiding her disappointment.

“Thank you. You know, The Spiral is looking for a witch for the staff; they were going to offer the position to Claire until Goddess Donna claimed her as her Thrall. You should apply for the job. I will put in a good word for you,” Camilla said.

“That is an interesting idea; I will think on it,” Mariah said neutrally.

Camilla’s expression changed subtly, going from cheerful and friendly to predatory, dangerous and smug.

“You should think on it hard; you don’t want to be on the wrong side when the tournament ends,” the sexy Latina hypnotist said.

“Excuse me?” Mariah said, taken aback.

“Come on Mariah, you are smart, powerful…sexy…,” Camilla said slyly.

She casually reached up and massaged Mariah’s bare tits, then lowered her head and sucked gently at each one, nibbling lightly at her nipples.

“Think about it,” Camilla whispered in her ear in a sultry voice.

She winked at the astonished Mariah before turning gracefully around and striding away.

Mariah walked back to the table in a bit of a daze, frowning with disappointment.

She had really liked Camilla.

On the way she passed Casey and Alexandria dancing and having a great time with one another; the image brought a smile to her lips and she released the negative feelings from her encounter with Camilla.

The Latina woman had to make her own choices, and her working directly for the Spiral did not automatically make her an enemy, Mariah reminded herself.

“How did it go? She looked…friendly. I was hoping she would come join us,” Bella said.

“Well…apparently she has taken a position as a staff hypnotist with The Spiral,” Mariah replied.

“Really? Well shit, that explains a lot,” Peggy said.

“That is surprising; I really though she was with us,” Bella said.

“Oh, I don’t think it is a question of us and them; she is looking out for herself and her family. Hopefully everything will work out and we can all coexist,” Mariah said.

She decided not to burden her friends with Camilla’s ominous statement about the “wrong side” during the tournament.

Casey and Alex rejoined them, and the five of them had one more drink together before exchanging hugs and kisses and retiring to their suites.

They had all agreed they needed to relax and get some rest.

Tomorrow would be a big day.

Chapter Two

Peggy awoke early the next morning, Sean on one side of her and Lavea on the other. She had taken them both to bed and the threesome had lasted for two hours before she had allowed them to cum.

The hypnotist stretched and sat up with a yawn. The smell of coffee and bacon was in the air, which meant Katie was up preparing breakfast as she’d been commanded.

“Wake up my Enslaved One, wake up Lavea my pet. We have a big day today and I want to start it off with an orgasm before breakfast,” the hypnotist said cheerfully.

A few moments later she was laying on her back moaning with pleasure as Sean thrust into her enthusiastically while Lavea first worshipped her bare feet before moving to lay beside her and suck at her tits.

After orgasming twice Peggy extricated herself and headed for the bathroom.

“Lavea, suck Sean off and swallow every bit. Sean, you may cum as you please. When you are finished you will lick Lavea’s pussy until she cums. Then you will both get ready to be my escorts for the day,” she commanded before stepping through the door.

When she came out of the bathroom Peggy chuckled to see Lavea’s hair flying wildly about as she moved her head frantically up and down on Sean’s cock. The naked hypnotist left her slaves to pleasuring each other and sauntered into the living room.

Peggy was sitting at the dining table halfway through a large breakfast when Sean and Lavea emerged from the bedroom showered and dressed for the day.

Katie immediately began to fix them plates, and they joined Peggy at the table.

Kendal knelt in the living-room area of the suite’s great-room; she was naked, her hair in a ponytail and her hands behind her head. She wore a pair of gold nipple-clamps connected by a delicate golden chain, along with her slave-collar and nothing else.

Katie served Sean and Lavea their breakfast, then began to fix her own; Kendal had already been fed, eating from a bowl on the floor beside Peggy’s chair like a dog.

“Are you excited for your first match, Domina?” Sean asked.

“I am; excited and nervous,” Peggy answered.

“There’s nothing to be nervous about; your first match is against that twit Jackie, right?” Lavea asked.

“Yes it is. I am confident I can take her,” Peggy said.

“You will,” Sean said confidently.

Peggy smiled at her Thrall.

“Thank you for having faith in me,” she said.

Sean smiled back adoringly.

“I am going to go get dressed for the opening orientation. Katie, after you eat clean up the kitchen and then do your studying and exercise,” Peggy commanded as she stood.

“Yes Domina,” Katie replied.

Peggy went back into the bedroom to put on her first outfit for the day; she emerged thirty minutes later wearing a simple short sky blue dress and a shoulder-length blonde wig, styled in layered waves. The dress was low-cut and she had on a pair of large dangling aquamarine earrings and a matching solitaire pendant on a gold chain around her neck. She wore flat light blue flip-flops, and plain silver bands on each middle toe.

“Sean, Lavea, Kendal come with me,” she commanded.

She handed Sean her burgundy-cased club iPhone which her put in his jacked pocket. Only club members were permitted to use cell phones outside their rooms, and only the ones given to them by The Spiral. Guests, groupies and other “normals” were not allowed to use phones, tablets, computers or other devices unless they were in their accommodations. Being caught on a cell-phone or taking unauthorized photos anywhere else in the club would make them subject to a range of punishments, all unpleasant.

The three hypno-slaves followed their owner from the suite and the group went down to the second floor, to Auditorium “A”.

When they arrived they found a few hundred people already in the seats; hypnotists and their entourages of guests and slaves, as well as prominent or important “normals” who were part of the hypnotist community.

Peggy and her slaves found seats and got settled; Bella and Mariah were seated in front of them and Alex and Casey were in the same row.

They all smiled and exchanged friendly waves.

No one batted an eye at Kendal’s nudity; she was far from the only naked slave in attendance.

A short time later Arthur Winston took the podium on the stage.

“Good morning, and welcome to the first day of the grand opening of The Spiral True Hypnotists’ Club,” he began.

Winston was a very good speaker; he delivered a concise and well-written welcome speech, outlining some general rules and procedures for the club and the tournament along with going over some of The Spiral’s many amenities and services. There were going to be many events in addition the main tournament including slave-fights and a slave-auction. He introduced Jayde, Sylver and Camilla as The Spiral’s Staff Hypnotists, and Mistress Charissa as the Spiral’s acting Head of Security and Mistress of the Tournament. He also briefly touched on possible punishments for breaking the rules, some of which would be quite severe.

Peggy smirked to see a naked and collared Sadie Frost bring Arthur Winston a glass of water halfway through his speech.

“I guess she fucked up one too many times,” she whispered gleefully to Sean, who smiled and nodded.

“And now, I want everyone to enjoy themselves and The Spiral. Our first Duel will be Lady Casey versus Mistress Angela in the Visitors’ Bracket at seven p.m. in this auditorium, followed by Domina Peggy versus Mistress Jacqueline here at eight p.m. Until then, have a great time and again, welcome to The Spiral!” Arthur concluded.

There was enthusiastic applause, and the crowd began to break up and mingle. Peggy moved to talk with Bella and Mariah while Casey and Alex were chatting with a tall brunette hypnotist with a British accent named Constance.

They were discussing possibilities for the rest of the morning and the auditorium was emptying out when a commotion caught their attention near the stage.

“Look it’s Gina!” Bella said, nodding.

Gina Knight was in what looked like a heated discussion with a short, curvy and very sexy hypnotist with long blonde hair and blue eyes.

Gina was wearing a pink halter top that bared both her midriff and shoulders, along with tight sexy jeans and tall cork wedge sandals. She had on large gold hoop earrings and a silver thumb ring, her gold Spiral worn around her neck as a pendant on gold chain. Her finger and toenails were ruby red, and her thick curly hair was loose.

The woman she was having an exchange with was wearing a red silk blouse and a short tight black skirt. Her makeup was perfect, and she wore large diamond stud earrings and tall black pumps. Her fingernails were in french manicure, and a gold pocket-watch hung around her neck. Her Spiral broach was pinned to her blouse.

“Shall we see what is going on?” Peggy asked.

A small crowd had gathered around the pair by the time Peggy, Bella and Mariah joined it.

“All I said was you should chill out and enjoy the festivities,” Gina was saying.

“I didn’t ask the opinion of an upstart…a tacky upstart,” the blonde replied with disdain.

Peggy’s expression hardened; she’d been called an upstart herself, and Gina had helped defeat Deborah Scott and save Bella and Mariah.

“Gina! Hi! It is so good to see you! What is the problem?” Peggy asked cheerfully, stepping in between the women to hug Gina.

“Domina Peggy! Oh my god it is so great to see you!” Gina replied.

“Excuse me, but we were talking,” the blonde hypnotist huffed.

“Oh were you? I’m sorry. Talking about what?” Peggy asked innocently.

“Mistress Christine here was complaining about how she hadn’t been invited to participate in the tournament, and explaining how she was superior to most of the ’tists here,” Gina replied casually.

“That is not what I said, don’t put words in my mouth,” Christine snapped.

“Actually that is pretty close,” a tall, gorgeous black woman in a long green dress said calmly.

She had a gold Spiral on a bracelet, identifying her as a hypnotist and member of The Spiral as well.

“This doesn’t concern you, Angela,” Christine retorted.

Angela’s response was a raised an eyebrow and a smirk, and Christine snorted and looked away.

“Need a veteran ’tist to come to your rescue?” she said sarcastically to Gina.

Gina nodded her appreciation to Angela.

“Maybe if you were a better hypnotist you would’ve been asked to compete,” she retorted to Christine.

“As if you are qualified to say anything about my skills you wannabe,” Christine snapped.

“I know, why don’t you two duel?” Peggy interjected casually.

“What?” both Christine and Gina said.

A murmur of approval rippled through the small crowd.

“Yes, settle your disagreement with a duel,” Bella agreed.

“Side duels are encouraged; why not do the first one? Mistress Christine? You can prove how good you are,” Peggy added.

Christine looked thoughtful, then grinned.

“Why not? I’m up for it if you are,” she said smugly to Gina.

“A duel? Peggy, I don’t think—,” Gina began.

“If you aren’t confident enough in your skills I understand,” Christine said.

“Gina, come here,” Peggy said, leading her a short distance away.

Bella, Mariah, Casey and Alex joined them.

“You can take her,” Bella said.

“I…I don’t know; she actually has a bit of a reputation as a hypnotist,” Gina said, obviously unsure.

“Gina, you can do it. She doesn’t know your…specialty,” Mariah said with a wink.

“Yeah, give this bitch a taste of those hypno-titties,” Casey added, grinning.

“Gina, you can do it. She is overconfident and your breast shock-induction will get her. Make her eat her words…and anything else you like,” Peggy said with a smile, putting a comforting hand on her arm.

“You really think I can?” Gina asked.

“I do,” Peggy replied.

Bella, Mariah, Casey and even Alex all nodded and whispered encouragement.

Gina smiled.

“Okay, you’re on,” she said to Christine.

“Excellent! I will enjoy this. What are the stakes?” Christine asked.

“What’s wrong with standard post-duel humiliation?” Gina countered.

“I suppose; not very confident, are you?” Christine taunted.

“Fine. Name it,” Gina replied.

“Loser is the winner’s slave for the rest of the day, and until midnight tomorrow night. Standard terms, no permanent effects, long-term bodily harm or damage to the loser’s livelihood,” Christine said.

Gina hesitated a moment; the crowd was silent.

“Agreed,” she said.

The spectators cheered and applauded, then moved to take seats in the auditorium.

Casey went and spoke with Sylver, who was near the auditorium’s main entrance.

He came down and spoke with Gina and Christine, recording the terms on his phone and sanctioning the duel.

Christine and Gina went up on the stage and faced one another. Sylver used the microphone to formally announce the competitors, and then used his phone to start a large digital timer on the wall.

“Begin!” he said, stepping back.

Christine raised her watch and started it swinging smoothly back and forth before Gina’s eyes.

“It is time to relax my little upstart. Relax and listen to the sound of my soothing voice,” she began in a strong, slightly nasal voice.

The auditorium lights reflected off the watch’s polished surface as it moved.

“Christine, I noticed you couldn’t keep your eyes off my tits…you want to see them, don’t you? You know if you do that you will be hypnotized…just a glance will be enough…seeing my beautiful bare breasts will instantly drop you into a deep hypnotic trance…watch them bounce,” Gina began smoothly.

She reached up and squeezed her breasts together, letting go so they bounced invitingly.

Christine paused for just an instant, taken aback by Gina’s unorthodox induction.

“Keep your eyes on the pretty gold watch…relaxing deeper…deeper with each swing back…and forth…relaxing…sinking…the way it reflects the light is so soothing…so relaxing…back and forth…that’s it my little upstart…you are feeling very relaxed…,” Christine continued.

The watch continued to swing smoothly, and Gina’s eyes were drawn to it even as she felt herself involuntarily begin to relax.

“Very good…you want to see my tits Christine…you want to look at them and let go…look at my big, beautiful breasts and just drop…instantly into a hypnotic trance…to stare briefly at my tits and then fall deep…deep asleep…watch them bounce again…let them draw your eyes…” Gina said in a sultry voice.

Gina bounced her tits again; she smiled when Christine’s eyes went to them even as her own were locked on the golden swinging pocket-watch.

“You…you are getting sl-sleepy…sleepy…your eye-eyelids are getting heavy…very heavy…,” Christine continued, stammering a bit as her eyes went to Gina’s tits.

She recovered quickly; her voice was practiced and powerful, and her skill at swinging the watch was excellent.

Gina’s shoulders slumped slightly as Christine’s induction took effect, and her eyes followed the watch.

Gina knew she had to finish Christine off quickly; in another twenty seconds she would be hypnotized.

“It is too late now Christine…you want to look at my tits so badly…you just want to see them, stare at them for just a moment and then drop…you know that when you see them you will instantly fall into a deep hypnotized state and obey…obey Gina…relax completely now Christine…relax and…SLEEP!” Gina said firmly.

She pulled down her halter top and revealed her large, magnificent tits in all their glory.

“I am going to count back from five, and when I reach—,” Christine stopped in mid-sentence.

She looked shocked, her eyes going wide before slamming shut. Her pocket-watch fell to the stage floor and her head nodded as she went into a trance.

Gina blinked rapidly, shaking off the effect’s of Christine’s induction.

The timer on the wall read two minutes, nine seconds, a very respectable time.

Then she smiled broadly and turned to the crowd, which broke into applause; there were over a dozen people in the crowd who had gone under when Gina had revealed her naked bosom, which caused her smile to get even bigger.

Gina found Peggy and her friends in the front row and waved; they clapped and waved, blew her kisses and smiled.

Gina straightened her top and turned back to her defeated opponent. The audience got quiet quickly, anticipating Christine’s humiliation at the hands of the victorious Gina.

“Can you hear me, Christine?” Gina asked.

“Yes,” Christine murmured.

“That is “Yes Mistress”. Got it?” Gina asked smugly, to the crowd’s approval.

“Yes Mistress,” Christine agreed.

“Very good! Okay, I am sure you had something in mind for me after you beat me, didn’t you?” Gina asked, clearly enjoying herself.

“Yes Mistress,” Christine agreed.

“Of course you did. How about we turn the tables?” Gina asked slyly.

She had Christine go down off the stage and retrieve her oversized black designer handbag and bring it to her. Gina then commanded Christine to strip naked much to the audience’s delight, while she went through the handbag.

Once the sexy blonde was naked, Gina gleefully put a pair of silver nipple clamps she’d found in Christine’s bad on her, making her gasp; they were followed by a silver butt-plug, which Gina slowly inserted into Christine’s ass while she was bent over and mooning the audience.

“Alright now that your new outfit is complete, let’s have you do something useful my arrogant “veteran hypnotist”. John, come up here,” Gina commanded.

A young handsome man immediately rose from the audience and went up on stage. He was shirtless and wearing a collar that marked him as Gina’s slave, dressed only in a pair of blue jeans and barefoot.

“John, you are very aroused. Very horny. Get out that nice big cock of yours; Christine is going to suck it,” Gina said.

A moment later Christine was kneeling before John, her head moving rapidly as she performed a frantically-paced blow-job. The audience laughed as she sputtered and gagged periodically; the auditorium lights glinted on the butt-plug as she worked John’s cock with her mouth and hand.

“What do you think, should she get a facial or swallow?” Gina asked the crowd.

People began to call out their preferences, and Gina decided that the facials were more numerous.

John arched his back and shouted in ecstasy as he pulled his cock from Christine’s mouth and shot his load all over her face on Gina’s order.

The audience cheered at the vanquished blonde hypnotist’s humiliation.

Gina bowed and then took a moment to make Christine aware but unable to resist her, then led she and John off the stage, leaving Christine’s clothes and handbag. She went to collect her other slave Jenny before heading over to Peggy and her friends.

“Well done!” Mariah congratulated, offering a hug.

“You almost got me,” Alex added, laughing.

“I think she did get you, sweetie. I had to shake you awake. Not that i blame you; I don’t have tits like that for you to look at,” Casey teased.

Alex blushed.

“Case…,” she said, chuckling.

“Nice job Gina!” Bella said, hugging her next.

Peggy winked and embraced her as well.

“Fantastic job! We upstarts need to stick together. All it took was confidence…and a great pair of tits,” she whispered in Gina’s ear, making the younger woman laugh.

“Go wash your face and come right back here,” Gina ordered Christine.

“Yes Mistress,” Christine said in a defeated voice.

The naked hypnotist-turned-slave headed to the nearest restroom, flushing with embarrassment as she made her way past grinning spectators.

“I bet you’ll get an invite next year,” Casey said.

“Maybe; I won’t be able to do the titty-induction though, all the other ’tists will be wise to it,” Gina replied, chuckling.

“Just keep practicing with your pendulum. A good hypnotist has several inductions in her repertoire,” Alex said, quoting her grandmother.

Peggy and Bella nodded in agreement, and after Christine returned from washing her face the six hypnotists decided to go try The Spiral’s sushi bar for lunch.

Chapter Three

The six hypnotists went to the sushi bar and got a table. Peggy kept Sean with her; Bella did the same with Shaw and Casey kept Janessa. Gina commanded Christine to stand behind her chair, displaying her like a trophy. The rest of the group’s slaves were dismissed to a nearby slave lounge where they would be fed and could rest until their owners retrieved them.

The women had a very pleasant lunch; several people stopped at their table to congratulate Gina or wish one of the others luck in the tournament.

“You know at some point some of us will have to face each other,” Alex remarked as they ate the fantastic authentic sushi.

“Yeah, I’m not looking forward to that,” Mariah said.

“It will be fine; we don’t have to be super hard on each other; we can still put on a show for the crowd without completely humiliating each other,” Bella said reassuringly.

“The crowd just likes to see the loser get a little comeuppance; losing to someone like Christine will probably be tough because of what they will do. We can take it though,” Peggy said confidently.

“I think one of you five will win” Gina said, sipping her drink.

“Probably Bella” Casey said.

Belle snorted.

“I was going to say the same about you, Tiny Tough,” she said.

“Nah,” Casey said nonchalantly.

“Right; don’t play modest. They moved you to the other bracket for a reason; you are very good. Much better than me,” Peggy said.

“I don’t have The Mistress’s Gaze,” Casey countered.

“I’m not allowed to use it; and besides, you’re a mentalist as well as a hypnotist!” Peggy replied.

“I’m not allowed to use that either,” Casey retorted playfully.

Peggy smiled and threw a piece of sushi at her; Casey gestured and guided it into her mouth with her mentalism.

“Mmmm,” she said, giggling.

“Show off,” Alex teased her.

“Quiet Freckles, or I’ll hypnotize you and enter you in the slave fights; you can win me some money,” Casey retorted.

“As if you could. You’re my bitch, honey,” Alex said with a giggle.

“Oh is that so?” Casey asked.

“Yes; obedience school,” Alex said.

Casey’s eyes glazed over and she began to bark loudly.

The others at the table laughed.

Casey snapped out of it after several seconds.

“You brat! Baby Chick,” Casey said.

Now Alex looked dazed as she stood and began to cluck, flapping her arms.

The laughter increased as she acted like a chicken for ten seconds.

“Case...you were supposed to remove that suggestion!” Alex huffed when she awoke.

“You were supposed to remove the barking one!” Casey replied, scrunching her nose.

“But you’re so cute when you bark,” Alex said apologetically.

Everyone at the table laughed as Casey turned red.

“Oh Goddess, two hypnotists dating!” Mariah said, rolling her eyes as she giggled.

“Hey Sweet Cheeks, can it unless you want to think you’re a goat,” Casey said with a grin.

“You watch it or you will be a goat,” Mariah shot back with a wink.

Casey blew her a kiss; Mariah did the same back to Tiny Tough. Both women giggled.

Peggy smiled; she was really enjoying the others’ company.

“So there are slave fights? Really?” She asked after the laughter and banter died down a bit.

“Yes in about an hour. Most tournaments have them. People like to watch and bet on them,” Bella replied.

“Lavea really would like to participate, Domina,” Sean said respectfully.

“Would she? Well that doesn’t surprise me. I do have guests arriving from out of town...but not until later; sure, let’s take her and let her play,” Peggy said.

“Oh! Can I come?” Alex asked eagerly.

“Me too. I’ll have Shaw fight,” Bella said.

Both of them being martial artists, they were very interested in organized fighting.

“The more the merrier,” Peggy said.

“I think I’ll go have a cigar in the smoking lounge while you guys do that,” Casey said.

“Oh, I’ll join you! I have a guest arriving in an hour but I love cigars,” Mariah said.

“Oh the cop you’re dating?” Casey asked eagerly.

“Yes, his name is Nathan,” Mariah replied.

Neither of them were interested in the slave-fights like the others.

“Great, you can tell me all about him while we smoke,” Casey said to Mariah.

“Gina, you coming?” Peggy asked.

“Oh thank you for inviting me but I am getting a massage and having my hair done before the first match tonight, and I need to see to John and Jenny,” Gina replied.

“Of course. We will see you later then. Good job with Christine,” Peggy said, smiling.

“Thank you Peggy; I really appreciate your confidence in me,” Gina replied.

Peggy had the server put the whole bill on her club account, then stood.

The other women followed suit; they exchanged hugs and split up; Peggy, Bella and Alex collected their slaves and headed to the basement fighting arena. Mariah and Casey went to the smoking lounge with Janessa in tow, and Gina led her stable up to her suite where the masseuse she’d scheduled would be arriving shortly.

Peggy and Bella checked Lavea and Shaw in, then sent them to the locker room. They went with Alex to a concession window and got beers, then went find seats. Peggy scowled seeing Donna sitting in the front near one side of the fighting cage.

Her rival was wearing a red power suit and matching tall red pumps; she had no blouse or top under the almost unbuttoned jacket, showing a large amount of cleavage.

It was the woman Donna was talking to that made Peggy stop in her tracks.

“What is she doing here?” She muttered.

Her name was Terri; she had been a friend of Peggy’s for a few years after meeting through a mutual acquaintance. Terri was the housewife of a very successful businessman who was also very busy. As a result, Terri had a lot of free time and access to money and was always shopping, traveling and redecorating. Peggy had a difficult time keeping up with Terri socially and financially; she was a bit of a bossy busybody as well, although they had been genuine friends for awhile. Eventually, Peggy has started to see Terri as shallow, snooty and worst of all a bigot. She’d also been strangely clingy, to the point that Peggy had begun to suspect that Terri had a crush on her despite her less than tolerant attitude toward homosexuality.

Peggy has been relieved when Terri’s husband had transferred to another city, ironically in Peggy’s hometown of Kansas City. They’d kept in touch for awhile, seeing each other when Peggy visited her siblings, but eventually had drifted apart as Terri found new friends.

“Problem?” Bella asked.

“Probably,” Peggy replied with a wink.

She walked right up to Donna and Terri; Claire was seated with them as well.

“Hello Terri; it’s been a while,” Peggy said pleasantly.

“Peggy! Hi! I was hoping I’d see you!” Terri said, jumping up to hug her.

Terri was a tall woman with shoulder-length auburn hair and dark blue eyes. She was an attractive women, though she was at least thirty pounds overweight. She had very large breasts and a substantial ass, along with muscular legs. Her face was freckled and she had a friendly smile.

Terri was dressed in a yellow floral print dress and short brown heels; her hair was professionally styled in wavy layers. She wore dangling diamond earrings and a diamond bracelet.

“Why are you here?” Peggy asked without preamble, noting Terri’s guest bracelet and ignoring the smirking Donna.

“I’m Goddess Donna’s guest. We met while she was in Kansas City recently; when she found out I knew you she assumed I knew you were a hypnotist. Of course I didn’t, and she was kind enough to invite me to this event since you didn’t. I love your hair by the way,” Terri replied with a smile.

Peggy knew it was a fake smile; Terri was being passive-aggressive, obviously upset Peggy had not let her into her inner circle in the hypnosis community.

Terri always wanted to be in on anything exclusive or special and loved being included in events with limited access.

“Did Donna here tell you she did my hair?” Peggy asked, staring at the dark-haired hypnotist.

Donna winked and pursed her lips, making a “kiss” gesture at Peggy.

Alex and Bella stood quietly behind Peggy along with Sean and Shaw, watching both Donna and Claire closely.

“She told me you had a disagreement, that you tried to stop her from becoming a hypnotist. She defeated you. I have to say, I never thought of you as selfish, Peggy. Goddess Donna has offered to teach me,” Terri said with satisfaction.

Peggy laughed at her.

“You? You don’t have the talent for hypnotism. I was hoping she’d hypnotized you to get to me but now I see she just appealed to your need to meddle and be in on everything. Terri, you do what you want but if you hang around with Donna you’ll be sorry. You are in way over your head,” she said.

“Wow it looks like Goddess Donna is right. I was hoping we could stay friends,” Terri sniffed.

“Not while you’re with her,” Peggy replied.

Now Donna laughed.

“Let’s let her be, Terri. Peggy is a selfish bitter woman; not worth our time,” Donna sneered.

“You better I hope I never catch you outside this club, you fucking cunt,” Alex said suddenly, to everyone’s surprise.

Donna and Claire both stood.

“That sounded like a threat to me; what do you think Claire?” Donna asked.

“Yes Goddess” the witch replied.

Peggy chuckled; so did Bella.

“I couldn’t have said it better myself Alex. Casey could probably top it, but not me. Give it a rest Donna, you aren’t going to do anything. Terri, good luck. Let’s go get a seat ladies,” she said, leading her group to the other side of the cage, leaving Donna glowering silently.

“Friend of yours?” Bella asked as they sat.

“Actually she was. Donna is up to something bringing her here,” Peggy replied.

“Trying to get under your skin maybe?” Alex asked.

“Probably. Terri knows a lot about me, she could have told her anything,” Peggy replied.

“Don’t worry, we have your back,” Alex said, putting a hand on Peggy’s arm.

The three hypnotists exchanged reassuring nods and smiles as the first fight began.

Peggy sent Sean to the betting window to place wagers on Shaw and Lavea for she and Bella.

The crowd was enthusiastic and rowdy, mainly normals and groupies in addition the hypnotists who owned the slaves.

In the first match a handsome and very fit black man belonging to Mistress Angelique defeated a rough, strong white slave belonging to someone named Mistress Deanna.

Bella and Alex enjoyed watching the matches; the slaves were well-trained in different martial arts, and the two hypnotists had fun discussing and analyzing skill and technique.

Two more bouts passed that Peggy barely registered.

She was watching Donna and Terri and seething. She paid more attention to the next fight, in which Shaw took on a much younger man and defeated him rather easily.

“He is very good!” Alex complemented her.

“Thank you, I’m very happy with him,” Bella replied.

She’d just won five thousand dollars.

Next it was Lavea’s turn.

Peggy sat up straiter seeing her slaves opponent.

A tall, muscular and very dangerous looking man.

Owned by Goddess Donna, the announcer said.

“It fucking figures he’s Donna’s! Is Lavea the only female slave in the competition?” Peggy asked, obviously concerned.

“It looks like it. This is the last match,” Bella said.

“Peggy, I’ve seen her fight; she will be fine,” Alex said reassuringly.

Peggy nodded at her, grim-faced.

The match began, and it was brutal from the outset.

Brutal for Lavea’s opponent.

She dodged, blocked and countered his attacks. She was much faster than he was, and she landed three blows to each of his. She quickly had him staggering, his face bloody.

Lavea finished him with a two-punch and snap kick combination that sent him crashing into the cage before he hit the mat unconscious.

The crowd went crazy, cheering and applauding.

Lavea looked at Peggy, winking and smiling around her mouth guard as blood trickled down her face.

Club personnel immediately went to the downed man to administer medical attention.

Peggy looked at Donna with a smirk; the dark-haired hypnodomme scowled and looked away.

“That was an easy five grand; I think I’ll buy Lavea something nice at the club’s jeweler,” Peggy said, blowing her slave a kiss.

She turned and blew one to Terri as well. Both she and Donna abruptly rose and left the arena with Claire in tow.

“That sounds like fun, let’s go look at jewelry,” Bella said.

They went back into the locker room to find a naked Lavea showered and being attended to by one of The Spiral’s medics.

Shaw was already cleaned up and dressed, a large bruise on his face.

“Is she okay?” Peggy asked with genuine concern.

“She is, Domina Peggy. Bruised ribs, a cut over her eye. Nothing serious. Her opponent will be in the infirmary overnight,” the medic replied as he put a bandage on the cut.

“Well done Lavea; you were wonderful,” Peggy said, kissing her cheek.

“Thank you Domina,” Lavea replied, flushing.

Peggy’s praise made her feel wonderful, a pleasant tingle spreading though her body that overrode any pain she felt.

Lavea loved pleasing her Domina.

“Get dressed and then we are going to the jeweler; I want to buy you a gift for doing so well for me,” Peggy said.

Lavea smiled and nodded.

A short time later Peggy, Bella, Alex and their entourage were in The Spiral’s large jewelry store. It came complete with young, pretty burgundy-jacketed sales associates.

The women all had a good time looking at and trying on jewelry; Bella bought a beautiful pair of sapphire earrings, while Alex purchased a white-gold and opal ring. Peggy picked out gold ring set with a large ruby for Lavea, priced at four-thousand dollars.

“Here you go my fierce beauty,” Peggy said, putting the ring on Lavea’s right middle finger.

“Thank you Domina. It’s beautiful,” Lavea said happily.

“Well on that note I think I am going to go to my suite for a bit before dinner,” Bella said.

“Yes, I better go help Case relax; she has the opening match of the tournament,” Alex replied.

“Lavea, Sean would you like to help me “relax” before my duel?” Peggy asked with a sly smile.

“Yes, Domina” Lavea said.

“Absolutely,” Sean added, grinning.

The hypnotists went their separate ways, and a short time later Peggy was naked in her suite’s living room.

Katie, Kendal, Sean and Lavea all knelt before her wearing only their collars.

“We have some time before dinner so you are going to worship me like the hypnodomme I am. Katie, my feet. Sean eat my pussy. Kendal lick my asshole. Lavea pay tribute to my tits. Worship me slaves, WORSHIP ME!” Peggy cried out.

She lifted her arms and closed her eyes as the slaves moved to obey.

Soon Peggy was screaming, waves of pleasure assaulting her body as the four people worked to pleasure their owner.

Peggy shuddered as she orgasmed; her slaves continued to work and she orgasmed again…and again. She moaned and screamed, and soon she was gasping for breath as the ecstasy overwhelmed her. Katie kissed and licked at her feet, Sean licked and sucked at her pussy, Kendal thrust her tongue deep into her asshole and Lavea sucked vigorously at her tits.

Eventually she was trembling, exhausted.

“Stop…stop…enough!” she gasped after she lost count of the orgasms.

Peggy extricated herself and walked toward the bathroom.

“I am going to shower. My guests are arriving in an hour. All of you get cleaned up and into your outfits,” she commanded as she walked.

Her slaves all acknowledged her and moved to obey.

An hour later Peggy was showered and dressed in a floor-length emerald-green evening gown; it had a long slit up one side and was strapless; she wore a high-quality long straight green wig, and large emerald earrings. Her favorite amethyst pendant hung around her neck, and she wore a diamond and emerald bracelet on her left wrist. She had on gold designer sandals with four inch heels, and a gold and emerald toe ring on each middle toe.

Sean was in a nicely tailored black suit with an emerald green tie.

Katie was in a simple, short dark blue dress, her long hair in a single long braid; she was barefoot.

Lavea was in a long red evening gown and silver sandals that added four inches to her impressive height. Her hair was up and she wore dangling diamond earrings borrowed from Peggy, and her new ring. Her finger and toenails were painted a deep maroon.

Kendal was wearing only a very skimpy black thong and silver nipple clamps, her hair in a ponytail.

All four wore slave collars.

The suite’s doorbell chimed.

Katie answered it to reveal a short attractive Latina woman with curly shoulder-length hair dressed in a white blouse, jeans and black flip-flops, and a tall handsome man with short blonde hair wearing a Kansas City Royals cap and a black t-shirt with well worn blue jeans and hiking boots.

There were three large suitcases at their feet.

“Ken! Valerie!” Peggy said with excitement.

The hypnotist moved to hug the newcomers.

“Peggy! You look amazing! Oh my god! This place, everything you told me on the phone, it’s all true…,” Valerie said after they’d embraced.

“It is. Kendal, take their bags to the guest bedroom. Katie, fetch my guests a beer,” Peggy commanded.

Valerie was Peggy’s friend since childhood; she and her husband Ken watched in amazement as the practically naked Kendal moved to bring their luggage in.

“So you…you’re really a hypnotist? And this woman, she’s your…your slave?” Valerie asked incredulously.

“Yes; she is a recovering bitch and serving me is part of her program,” Peggy replied with a laugh.

“Amazing…and hot,” Ken said with a laugh, admiring Kendal’s body.

Valerie hit him on the arm.

“Behave!” she said in her husky voice.

Peggy chuckled.

“That one is Kendal; the redhead is Katie, and the giant beauty there is Lavea. The handsome stud is Sean. All four of them are mine. Come sit,” she said, gesturing to the large comfortable couch.

Peggy, Valerie and Ken were soon seated and drinking beers brought to them by Katie.

“If you need or want anything tell Katie or Kendal, they will be happy to serve you,” Peggy told her guests.

They spent the next hour chatting, mostly about Peggy’s career as a True Hypnotist and the rules of The Spiral. Peggy gave them each a wrist-band, denoting them as her personal guests and off limits to other ’tists.

Peggy sent Katie to the kitchen to start on dinner.

Valerie took to the situation very quickly; she was a practical, realistic woman and she believed what her eyes and ears told her. Her husband Ken was easygoing and took everything in stride.

“You guys are going to see some stuff, flat out. Sexual, physical…distasteful and ugly. I won’t be offended if you decide this crazy world I stumbled into isn’t for you,” Peggy was saying.

“Peg, it’s us. We can handle it. If this is you, then we support you,” Valerie said.

“No worries, Peggy. Really. I was actually wondering if we get a demonstration,” Ken added, grinning.

“Are you volunteering?” Peggy asked with a smirk.

“I um, uh…,” Ken stammered.

“Yeah honey, are you volunteering?” Valerie teased him.

“Okay, sure. Hypnotize me Peggy,” he said, making a face at his wife.

“Are you sure?” the hypnotist asked.

“Why not? I trust you. What do you want me to do, lay down or something?” he asked.

Peggy chuckled.

“No, just…look into my eyes,” she said in her hypnotist’s voice.

Peggy opened her eyes wide and her irises began to glow a bright green.

“Woah,” Ken mumbled.

“That’s it Ken…look deep…deep into my eyes…relax…relax and…you are MINE!” Peggy said firmly.

Ken gasped, his eyes going wide as he was hypnotized.

Peggy grinned.

“That’s it? He’s hypnotized?” Valerie said incredulously.

She waved her hand in front of her husband’s eyes.

He didn’t react.

“He is. I can make him do pretty much anything,” Peggy said.

“What, like bark?” Valerie asked.

“Easily. Ken bark like a dog,” Peggy said, giving the cliched command.

Ken immediately began to bark loudly.

Valerie laughed.

“Oh fuck that is great!” She said.

“Ken, stop barking and sit on the floor in front of your wife. You will give her a nice foot massage,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes Peggy,” Ken agreed.

He moved to sit in front of Valerie, who kicked off her flip-flops so her husband could massage her feet.

“Mmmm, that feels good…he never does this,” Valerie said with a giggle.

“Well if you want me to give him an attitude adjustment…,” Peggy offered slyly.

“Oh that is so tempting…but no. Not yet anyway,” Valerie said with a wink.

Peggy nodded and smiled.

“Katie is going to prepare dinner for us, and then we can go down to watch the first match,” she said.

“Sounds good. Oh Ken, work each toe honey…,” Valerie said.

“You heard Val, Ken,” Peggy said.

“Yes Peggy,” Ken replied.

He began to individually massage each of his wife’s red-painted toes.

Peggy and Valerie chatted for another forty minutes, catching up and enjoying each other’s company.

“So Mariah can do real magic?” Valerie asked.

“She can; she turned her own aunt into a pig. She deserved it, though,” Peggy said with a chuckle.

“That’s amazing…and terrifying,” Valerie said.

“I told you it’s a whole different world,” Peggy replied.

Katie announced dinner; Peggy woke Ken from his trance, and she sat down to eat with her friends, while Katie made sure that the slaves were fed at a smaller dining area off to the side of the main table.

After dinner the group made their way down to the auditorium; Peggy had an assigned private box on the upper-level with a perfect view of the stage. Bella, Alexandria and Mariah joined them with Shaw, Hailey and Janessa.

Arthur Winston, his young blonde trophy wife Tiffany, Jayde, Sylver and Camilla were all seated one box over; Arthur caught Peggy’s eye and nodded.

She returned the gesture, despite the displeasure she felt at Donna’s presence in the club.

Peggy spotted Donna and Terri in the box accross from hers, sitting with Jackie and Claire; they were chatting and laughing like old friends, and when Terri spotted Peggy she waved and smiled smugly.

Peggy did not acknowledge her.

While the upper-level was reserved for Hypnotist and their entourages, the lower-level was packed with normals and groupies, people who were hypnotism enthusiasts, past hypnosis-for-hire clients and the just plain curious. They were excited and eager; everyone was dressed up and looking fabulous. There were scantily clad or naked club-slaves, both male and female, dancing around the stage while burgundy-clad servers moved through the crowd delivering drinks.

Servers came and took drink orders, and a short time later Charissa appeared on the stage looking stunning in a little black dress to announce the duel.

“Welcome everyone to the first duel of Visitors’ Bracket and the first duel of The Spiral’s Grand Opening Tournament. These competitors are two veteran true hypnotists of exceptional skill, power and grace. First we have Mistress Angela of Calgary, and her opponent is Lady Casey originally from California but raised right here in Boise,” Charissa said to cheers and applause.

The two competitors walked out onto the stage and waved to the crowd.

The beautiful Angela was in a magnificent long transparent black dress, the material only solid over her breasts, her black thong visible. It showed off her toned statuesque body and her flawless ebony skin. Her long hair was done in a multitude of tight braids formed into a loose ponytail. She wore barely there tall strappy black stiletto sandals. Her finger and toenails were white, and her only jewelry was a diamond bracelet on her left wrist. Her smile was radiant, and in her hand was a large yellow sapphire pendant on a long gold chain.

Casey looked tiny beside the towering Angela. Her hair was in a fancy updo, and she wore a gorgeous long sky-blue dress swirled with yellow that faded to green at the bottom. It had spaghetti straps and a slit on each side. Diamond chandelier earring glittered in her ears, and she wore a sapphire ring on her left middle finger along with a diamond bracelet on her right wrist. She had on a pair of her favorite silver platform sandals with five-inch heels, and her finger and toenails were sky-blue, her second toenail on each foot painted green. Her fire-opal and iron toe rings were in their customary place on her middle toes.

Casey held her favorite diamond solitaire pendant.

Both women had small barely noticable microphones clipped to their outfits that were linked to the auditorium’s PA system.

“Are you lovely ladies ready?” Charissa asked.

Casey and Angela both nodded, smiling as they faced one another about four feed apart.

“Alright, silence int he audience please. Thank you. Ladies you know the rules, any style of induction is legal; no mentalism, magic or True Gazes of Power. Okay, in three…two…one, begin!” Charissa said, stepping back.

The timer on the wall began as the hypnotists raised their pendulums.

“Watch the sapphire…let it draw your eyes as it swings back and forth…,” Angela began.

Her pendant began to swing slowly in front of Casey’s eyes.

“Look at the diamond and relax…relax and listen to the sound of my voice,” Casey said in her powerful voice.

She raised her pendant and spun it with her free hand rather than swinging it.

The huge gem sparkled brilliantly.

The duel began in earnest; both hypnotists were very skilled, their soothing voices intertwining, their pendulums competing to capture one another’s attention.

At the one minute mark Casey’s shoulders slumped slightly, and she was struggling to keep her eyes from the swinging yellow sapphire.

“That’s it…relaxing deeper and deeper for me with each swing…,” Angela was saying.

Her own eyes were drawn to Casey’s spinning diamond; the gemstone had slowly stopped moving, then began to spin the other way as the chain untwisted itself.

“Sinking…dropping…falling into the diamond…sinking…dropping…falling…,” Casey was chanting.

Another minute passed; Angela was clearly winning, though both hypnotists’ speech had slowed and their bodies were visibly relaxing.

“Your eyelids are heavy…so very heavy…you cannot keep them open…the harder you try, the heavier they become…sleep…,” Angela continued her induction even as she struggled resist Casey’s.

Casey’s eyelids began to flutter. The crowd sensed Angela was about to win.

Suddenly, Casey forced her eyes open wide.

“Sinking…falling…and DROP!” she said firmly.

Tiny Tough let go of her pendulum, drawing gasps from the crowd.

Angela’s eyes reflexively followed it as it fell, and she stopped her induction in surprise.

Casey lifted her left hand and snapped her fingers before Angela’s eyes.

“Sleep NOW!” she said.

“I…you…sleep…,” Angela mumbled.

She crumpled to the floor at Casey’s feet.

Tiny Tough took a deep breath and let it out slowly, then turned to the crowd with a beaming smile and waved.

The audience began to cheer and applaud, none louder than Peggy and the others in her box.

“That was a clever move,” Bella said to Alex.

“Case is an improvisor. She was behind,” Alex replied as she clapped for her girlfriend.

Around the auditorium at least two dozen people were slumped in their seats with their eyes closed, hypnotized by the women on the stage.

The timer on the wall read 2:51, a very respectable time for a hypno-duel between two top-level hypnotists.

Charissa stepped forward and politely asked the crowd to be silent.

Casey waved her thanks, then turned her attention to her vanquished opponent.

“Angela, why don’t you get up and take off that dress; the crowd wants to see that spectacular body—and so do I,” she said.

Angela obeyed, standing before the audience completely naked.

“That will pretty much happen to everyone who loses. It is up to the winner how wicked they want to be,” Peggy whispered to Valerie.

“It usually is just some minor humiliation, like dancing for the crowd or a little foot-worship. It can get nasty though; full on sexual domination, rim jobs, sex toys…,” Bella added.

“Damn she is gorgeous, isn’t she?” Casey asked, to cheering and whistling from the audience.

“Now, I have nothing against Mistress Angela; she is an excellent hypnotist, and she almost got me so I feel like I owe her a break. I need three volunteers from the audience who want a kiss,” Casey said.

There were no shortage of eager volunteers, and Casey selected two men and a woman to come up on stage and get a passionate kiss from Angela, the crowd cheering each one on.

“Alright, now I want a kiss too. I am a hypnodomme after all, so Angela I want you to kneel before me and kiss my ass,” Casey said to the crowd’s delight.

Angela knelt, and Casey turned around and lifted her dress to reveal her pale ass cheeks and a purple thong.

“Alright, go for it Angela,” she said.

The hypnotized woman obeyed, alternately kissing each of Casey’s firm ass cheeks.

“Alright, that’s enough. You may stop and stand up. Pick up your dress and shoes and go in the back with Charissa,” Casey commanded after Angela had kissed each cheek three times.

Her opponent obeyed, going backstage with Charissa to be officially brought out of trance; this was done to be sure the winning hypnotist didn’t somehow leave behind a suggestion or trigger.

Casey bowed to the audience, then went backstage and took a private elevator up to the balcony level and rejoined her friends.

She hugged Alex first, kissing her deeply.

“Fantastic job, Case!” Alex said after they’d kissed.

“Thanks, Freckles,” Casey replied with affection.

The others in the box hugged and congratulated Casey; a server brought her a beer, and Peggy introduced Valerie and Ken to her.

“So you are going to do that next?” Valerie asked Peggy as the others talked and laughed.

“Yes I am, and very soon,” Peggy replied, looking at the large clock on the wall.

“Are you nervous?” Ken asked.

“A little, yes. But I have been practicing with Bella and Casey, and I am confident I am ready,” Peggy said, nodding to Bella and lifting her glass.

Several hypnotists stopped by to congratulate Casey, including Francesca Russell, the stunning English brunette Constance, and the purple-haired Angelique who had two shirtless and exceptionally fit “studs” in tow.

Soon it was time for Peggy to report to the dressing room backstage; she excused herself, her friends wishing her luck as she collected Sean and went downstairs to check in.

“Ten minutes Domina Peggy,” a young male club employee said, sticking his head in the dressing room after knocking.

He held up a small microphone and battery pack.

Peggy motioned for him to enter; the man placed the mic on her and secured the battery pack out of sight.

“All set,” he said.

The hypnotist nodded and he withdrew.

“Come my Enslaved One, help me relax,” Peggy said with a grin beneath her green wig.

She lifted her dress to reveal her neatly-trimmed pussy hair.

Sean chuckled; she had dyed it green.

“In case I lose,” she said with a wink.

Sean smiled.

“Yes my Domina,” he said, moving to kneel before her.

Peggy’s Thrall vigorously licked her pussy; it didn’t take her long to cum.

“Oh…oh yes…thank you my Enslaved One,” she gasped.

She helped Sean to his feet and kissed him.

Then it was time to go out on stage.

She and Mistress Jaqueline stepped out as Charissa announced them to the cheering audience.

Peggy’s opponent was wearing a short, strapless black dress and tall shiny black pumps. She wore heavy makeup and her long blonde hair was in a fancy braid wrapped around her head, and she wore all manner of diamond jewelry; earrings, a bracelet, a ring. In her hand was a magnificent diamond pendant.

Jackie stared at Peggy, a smirk on her face.

Charissa introduced the two hypnotists, and stepped back.

The timer on the wall started.

Jackie raised her pendulum.

Peggy stepped forward, holding out her hand.

“Good luck, Mistress Jacqueline,” she said politely.

Jackie looked surprised, and she reflexively reached out to take Peggy’s hand.

Peggy grasped it and squeezed.

“KNEEL!” she bellowed, staring hard into Jackie’s blue eyes.

Stunned, Jackie yelped in pain; Peggy pulled down hard on her arm and she sank to her knees.

Peggy never broke eye contact.

“That’s it, look into my eyes…feel my hand…relax deeply and SLEEP!” Peggy said in her hypno-voice.

She yanked Jackie’s arm hard toward her.

“Sleep…,” Jackie mumbled.

Her eyelids snapped shut and she fell at Peggy’s feet; the rapid induction had worked perfectly.

The auditorium was gripped in a stunned silence.

The clock on he wall read nineteen seconds.

The audience broke into wild applause, people cheering and whistling.

Peggy grinned and waved, bowing to the adoring crowd.

Charissa stepped forward, muting her mic.

“Marvelous,” she whispered in Peggy’s ear.

“Thank you,” Peggy replied with a smile after muting her own mic.

“Can I steal you for a drink later?” Charissa asked.

“You better,” Peggy replied.

She slipped off her sandal as slid her foot up Charissa’s leg.

The gorgeous blonde winked at Peggy, then turned her mic back on and asked the crowd to settle down.

Charissa declared Peggy the winner, then stepped back again.

Peggy put her foot back into her sandal and turned her mic back on.

“Alright Jackie, listen carefully; open your eyes and stand up,” Peggy commanded.

The blonde obeyed, a dazed expression on her face.

“Very good. Now even though you are a mediocre hypnotist at best you do have a nice rack. Let’s let everyone see them; come on, air those puppies out. Take off your dress…that’s it, all your clothing and jewelry off…good girl,” Peggy said.

The crowd whistled and cheered as Jackie stripped naked.

Peggy grinned and walked up to the blonde and began to massage her tits.

The crowd cheered louder as Peggy bent and began to suck first at one, then other of Jackie’s tits.

“Oh, I think she likes it; Jackie, you love the feeling of me sucking on your tits. It feels so wonderful…so arousing…it makes you very horny…,” Peggy suggested.

Jackie moaned as Peggy again sucked at her tits; the hypnotized blonde flushed as she became increasingly aroused.

After a moment, Peggy stopped sucking on Jackie’s tits and stepped back.

“I do love a nice pair of tits, don’t you?” Peggy asked the crowd.

They cheered loudly in reply.

“Jackie you will remain extremely aroused…becoming more and more aroused as you look at me…you want me desperately… you can’t help yourself…the sound of my voice arouses you more and more…,” Peggy said in a sultry voice.

“Oh…yes…,” Jackie moaned helpless, trembling with desire.

Grinning, Peggy slipped off her sandals.

“Now it’s no secret I don’t like this bitch. What I do like is having my feet worshipped. Jackie, get down on all fours like a dog and kiss my feet,” Peggy commanded.

The blonde obeyed, crawling to Peggy and lavishing kisses on her bare feet.

“Very good, Jackie. That is where you belong; at my feet,” Peggy said.

She looked up at Donna and Terri and blew them a kiss.

Donna casually flipped her off.

“All right Jackie, I am tired of you. Get up, collect your things and go with Charissa,” Peggy said abruptly.

Jackie stood; her face was flushed and she breathing heavily, still under the effects of Peggy’s suggestions for arousal.

She picked up her dress, shoes, jewelry and pendulum and followed Charissa backstage to be released.

Peggy put her own sandals back on and gave the crowd a final wave and bow, then left the stage.

The audience continued to cheer even after she’d departed.

Peggy had become an instant fan-favorite with her decisive vanquishing of Jackie.

“That was impressive. Nobody will ever shake hands before a duel again,” Arthur winston said, sipping a scotch in his private box.

He was surrounded by his entourage; Sylver, Jayde, Camilla and members of his staff.

“It was. I think Domina Peggy wanted to make a statement,” Jessica agreed.

The sexy mentalist was wearing a low-cut dark blue silk blouse and a short black skirt, along with strappy black stiletto sandals.

She was sitting comfortably beside Arthur, a glass of very fine red wine in her hand.

“She succeeded. She also got under Donna’s skin, and she knows how to play to a crowd,” Arthur said.

“Donna really is tacky. I am not sure what you see in her,” Jessica sniffed, sipping her wine.

“I admit she is rough, but she is powerful. Don’t think of it as tacky so much as she has cast herself as the villain. Peggy is a crowd-favorite already, after her first duel. That makes her the hero, and a hero needs a villain,” Arthur said.

“It is a fine line between hero and villain…or some such bullshit,” Jessica remarked, draining her glass.

“Can you handle her?” Arthur asked quietly.

“Easily. Say the word, and Peggy will kneel before you,” Jessica replied.

“Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. Just be ready if and when the time comes,” Arthur replied.

She looked at Arthur and smiled wickedly as she ran her hand over his thigh and squeezed his cock through his pants.

“I’m always ready,” Jessica said in a sultry voice.

Arthur Winston smiled back at her, his cock rapidly stiffening.

Everything was going according to plan.

…To Be Continued…