The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Spiral Grand Opening, Part Three

The Spiral’s Grand Opening tournament and festivities continue; Domina Peggy and her friends do their best to navigate the ongoing domination, humiliation and intrigue in addition to competing in the hypnosis duels

Peggy opened her eyes and stretched; beside her in the king-size bed Charissa rolled over.

“Mmmm, good morning,” the statuesque blonde murmured.

“Good morning gorgeous,” Peggy replied, running her hand gently up Charissa’s firm thigh.

Her deep green eyes met Charissa’s intense blue ones.

Both hypnotists smiled.

“Last night was wonderful,” Peggy said.

“Yes it was; thank you,” Charissa replied.

She moved her face toward Peggy’s and the two hypnotists kissed passionately.

Peggy’s hands found Charissa’s breasts, massaging them before she began to suck first on one then the other. At the same time one of Charissa’s hands began to rub Peggy’s wet pussy while the other grabbed and squeezed her ass.

The two powerful sexy woman were soon going at it enthusiastically sucking, rubbing, kissing and eventually scissoring until they were both moaning in ecstasy. After they each had cum Charissa rose and retrieved two bottles of water from the night stand, handing one to Peggy.

It was the morning following Peggy’s victory over Jackie in their hypno-duel; there had been a big party in the main club to attend, and Peggy had made the rounds accompanied by her stable of slaves. She’d had drinks with several other hypnotists including Francesca Russell, Angela, Angelique and Gina Knight. Angelique in particular was a lot of fun, and she and Peggy had exchanged shots of tequila from one another’s navels. She had also spent considerable time with her “Fabulous Four” as she had taken to calling Bella, Mariah, Alexandria and Casey. She had also taken Sean took a private room twice so they could fuck enthusiastically; her emotions were running very high, and she had been in a near-constant state of arousal following her victory.

Sexy naked young club slaves, both male and female, danced in the cages and hypnotists casually hypnotized and dominated groupies alongside their slaves. Any time Peggy had left the vip area she was accosted by normals wanting to chat, congratulate her, buy her a drink or get an autograph. She indulged some and ignored others, enjoying her celebrity and bewildered by it in equal measure.

Eventually Arthur Winston and his entourage made an appearance, and he personally congratulated Peggy and Casey on their victories.

Donna, Claire, Terri and Jackie commandeered a table at the back of the main club area outside the VIP section and held court attended by Donna and Jackie’s slaves, enjoying the attention from the normals and groupies; Peggy gave them a wide berth.

Eventually she found herself face to face with the stunning Charissa.

“How about that drink?” the tall blonde Master Hypnotist asked with a grin.

Charissa been wearing a long black strapless evening gown, her hair in elegantly styled in wavy layers. She wore sky-high black sandals and her only jewelry was simple diamond earrings and an enormous diamond solitaire pendant.

Peggy and Charissa had done two shots of tequila and chatted for about ten minutes. During the conversation Peggy’s green eyes locked with Charissa’s blue ones.

“Do you think you can take me?” Charissa asked slyly.

“Do you think you can resist the Mistress’s Gaze?” Peggy replied with a smirk.

“We are going to have to settle this at some point,” Charissa said.

“Agreed; but how about we settle something else tonight?” Peggy asked, licking her lips seductively.

Charissa smiled and winked.

They moved at the same time, sharing a passionate kiss, then headed up to Charissa’s suite.

On their way to the elevators Peggy told Sean and Lavea to take Kendal and Katie back to the suite and get them settled in for the night.

“Please make sure Valerie and Ken get in safely. They look like they are having fun hanging out with Bella right now. After they are in bed you two may fuck and cum as you see fit,” Peggy told her two favored slaves before heading up to Charissa’s suite.

Her green dress and Charissa’s black one had hit the floor before they made it to the bedroom. Charissa playfully pushed Peggy onto the bed and knelt, taking one of Peggy’s feet and raising it to her mouth.

Peggy smiled and closed her eyes; as she’d suspected, Charissa liked her feet.

It was a weakness that could lead to Charissa’s downfall someday, should they ever end up on opposite sides.

Peggy lusted after Charissa but did not trust her in the slightest.

They had made love long into the night; rough and passionate, they vied for physical supremacy, attempting to dominate each other sexually rather than hypnotically.

Both believed they had “won” as they finally asleep from their exertions.

“Thank you,” Peggy said, drinking from her bottle.

“Lots of duels today; they will get through the entire first round in each bracket. Both auditoriums going. You will have to plan which ones if any you want to see. A live feed will be available for each one under The Spiral app on your club phone,” Charissa said, stretching and drinking some water.

“This place is incredible,” Peggy said, getting out of bed.

“It is. The Pendulum in New York City is similar, but not nearly as well funded and organized. Arthur has an exceptional staff assembled, and hasn’t spared a penny in getting The Spiral going,” Charissa replied.

“Charissa, what is your story? If it isn’t out of line for me to ask, that is,” Peggy said tentatively.

Charissa chuckled.

“I have my own little operation in California. There are quite a few hypnotists there, and they all answer to me, or they quickly come to regret it,” she replied casually.

“Somehow I don’t think the operation is so “little”,” Peggy said.

Charissa chuckled again.

“No, I suppose not. I own a hypnotists’ club in LA called The Pocket Watch. Nothing as grandiose as this; it doesn’t have a hotel or all the extra restaurants and other amenities, but it is the premier destination for True Hypnotists in California to conduct business. I am also a member of the High Conclave, which is a group of five hypnodommes who make and enforce rules and policies for the hypnotism community at large,” Charissa replied.

“Oh? And where does Arthur Winston fit into this?” Peggy asked as they moved to the bathroom together.

“He had a vision about controlling hypnotism-for-hire, but he realized he was overreaching so now he is trying to organize the community rather than dominating it. We decided to work with him, give him a chance instead of opposing him,” Charissa said, turning on the water in the shower.

“Organize, or just a different way to take over?” Peggy asked.

“That is a fair question after the recent…unpleasantness. You and your friends taught Arthur an important lesson, and he really seems to have changed his focus from controlling the hypnotism community to making it stronger. I think he realized that if a group of rag-tag hypnotists led by an upstart could foil him so easily, the High Conclave would be far more difficult to handle. He doesn’t want us as enemies,” Charissa replied with a grin and a wink, stepping into the large shower.

Peggy smiled.

“I guess he isn’t an idiot after all. So tell me, who is on this High Conclave?” she asked, joining Charissa in the shower.

“In addition to myself, there is Mistress Liliana, Mistress Gillian, Mistress Helena. We are actually short one at the moment; I am considering putting forth Mistress Jing-Mei’s name for the seat,” Charissa said.

She and Peggy began to wash themselves as they continued their conversation.

“Oh really? Casey thinks very highly of Jing-Mei. Is she that powerful that you’d consider her for the Conclave?” Peggy asked as she soaped up her breasts and arms.

“She is very powerful, an extremely skilled hypnotist. But power isn’t the only consideration; it is also a question of intelligence, experience and leadership. Jing-Mei effectively rules the Seattle hypnosis scene, and she is respected by other hypnotists,” Charissa replied, turning so Peggy could scrub her back.

Peggy was thoughtful for a moment, pondering wether she should tell Charissa about the situation with Jayde being Jing-Mei’s half-sister; she decided against it.

“Well, I like Jing-Mei, and I think she would be a great choice for The HIgh Conclave…not that my opinion matters,” Peggy said as she finished washing Charissa’s back.

The big shower was equipped with built-in stools in the corners, and Charissa had Peggy sit so she could carefully wash her feet.

“Your opinion matters to me; you are an impressive woman, Peggy. If you believe that Jing-Mei would be a good fit for The Conclave, then I will recommend it to the others when they arrive. Arthur has someone else in mind, although he won’t say who,” Charissa said.

“The High Conclave is coming here?” Peggy asked, closing her eyes as Charissa continued to gently scrub at her feet.

“They are; Mistress Liliana arrived last night, and Mistresses Gillian and Helena will be here by tomorrow night. I hear Jing-Mei is flying in tomorrow morning as well,” Charissa replied.

Peggy opened her eyes.

She was vaguely troubled that Arthur Winston wanted to influence who sat on the High Conclave, though it was hardly surprising.

“Casey will be happy to hear Jing-Mei is coming,” she said.

“It will be good to see her,” Charissa replied as she looked up at Peggy.

The two hypnotists smiled at one another as Charissa raised each of Peggy’s feet to her mouth and kissed them.

“If only I didn’t have to be downstairs soon…,” Charissa said slyly.

“What? We could stay here and fuck all day? I agree. Unfortunately I have obligations as well. Don’t worry, we will get to spend some more time together if I have any say,” Peggy replied.

“Count on it,” Charissa replied.

They exited the shower and dried off. Peggy collected her dress, shoes and wig, carrying them under her arm. She kissed Charissa on the lips and exiting her suite, brazenly walking to the elevators naked.

Peggy smiled and nodded to a pair of Spiral employees who were in the elevator when she entered.

“Twenty-Two, please,” she said casually.

“Yes ma’am,” said the young male employee closest to the buttons as he pressed her floor.

A moment later the elevator doors opened on twenty-two to reveal Casey and Alexandria waiting for the elevator, both dressed and ready for the day.

“Good morning Peggy!” Alex said cheerfully.

“Hi Baldy. Just getting in?” Casey added with a beaming smile.

The two hypnotists were completely unfazed by Peggy’s nakedness.

“Pretty much; how are you two? Last night was pretty wild,” Peggy replied, grinning.

“We look better than we feel,” Casey replied as Peggy stepped out of the elevator and she and Alex got in.

“We are going down to get some breakfast; are you going to be at my duel?” Alex asked.

“I wouldn’t miss it! See you two there,” Peggy assured her as the doors closed.

She entered her suite to find a naked Kendal waiting patiently for her arrival; Sean and Lavea sat at the dining table eating, and the smell of bacon and coffee was in the air.

“Take care of these, bring me a robe and then get my outfit for the first half of today ready,” Peggy said, handing her dress, shoes and wig to Kendal.

“Yes Domina,” the slave said, heading for Peggy’s bedroom.

“Hello my Enslaved One and my Fierce Beauty,” Peggy said as she moved toward Sean and Lavea, kissing each of them on the lips.

On cue, Kendal returned with her robe Katie came out of the kitchen and served her breakfast.

“Good morning my Domina. How are you?” Sean asked, smiling.

“I am fantastic, thank you. How are you two?” Peggy asked in reply as she sat.

“Very good,” Sean said.

“I think I broke him. Sorry Domina,” Lavea said with a smile.

Peggy laughed, but underneath she felt a strange sensation; jealousy, she realized.

For some reason the thought of Sean’s cock in someone else’s pussy suddenly bothered her.

Give it a rest, Peggy. You have fucked plenty of people since you became a hypnotist; you aren’t faithful to Sean, he is a slave…you told him to fuck Lavea! True, but you haven’t fucked a man since he became your Thrall, have you? She thought to herself.

Peggy realized it was true; she had fucked plenty of women since Sean had become hers, but no men.

She hadn’t particularly wanted to.

Peggy could have any man she wanted, and she had been subconsciously loyal to her Thrall, at least in a manner of speaking.

Peggy realized she needed to give the matter some serious thought.

After the tournament, she decided; she needed to concentrate on her duels and avoiding her rivals and enemies and their schemes.

“I am sure he will be fine,” Peggy said, winking at Lavea as she began to eat.

Lavea and Sean both chuckled.

“Did you have fun with Mistress Charissa?” Sean asked.

“I did; she is an impressive woman to say the least. Are Ken and Val still in bed?” Peggy asked in reply.

“No Domina. Katie served them breakfast in bed, and they should be out here ready to go downstairs shortly,” Lavea replied.

“Excellent; thank you for taking care of things. Katie, what is first on the agenda today?” Peggy asked her slave.

“Mistress Bella is dueling Mistress Camilla in an hour,” Katie replied.

“Excellent! And after that?” Peggy asked.

“Mistress Alexandria is dueling someone named Mistress Alicia,” Katie said.

“Perfect. And Mariah takes on Donna in the final duel of the day?” Peggy inquired.

“Correct Domina,” Katie replied.

“Good. Have Kendal clean up the kitchen. Go get changed into your harem-girl outfit, I want you with me today,” Peggy commanded her.

“Yes Domina,” Katie replied.

She curtsied and headed for the suite’s slave-quarters.

Peggy finished her breakfast, chatting with Sean and Lavea.

“Lavea, go get ready as well. You are my security today. Sean come with me and dress me,” she commanded, rising and heading for her room.

She found her outfit for the first half of the day laid out on her bed.

Sean first got a warm damp cloth and cleaned her feet; she’d been barefoot since showering with Charissa earlier.

Then her helped her into her outfit, a long green dress with purple swirls and irregular spirals dyed throughout it. He buckled tall cork wedge sandals on her feet, and helped her put on a stylish layered shoulder-length auburn wig. Peggy put on her now-signature amethyst pendant, and a silver thumb ring she knew Sean liked. Silver bracelets went on each wrist, and two toe rings on each foot, gold and silver bands set with amethysts and emeralds.

Sean was in a dark grey suit and dark green tie to match her dress. Finished dressing, they went into the living room to see Lavea in her tight black bodysuit and combat boots, and Katie dressed in a very sexy pink harem-girl outfit and barefoot.

Valerie and Ken were sitting on the couch, sipping coffee and discussing their experiences the previous day.

“Good morning Peggy! You look gorgeous!” Valerie said enthusiastically.

“Thanks Val; I am kind of expected to glam it up as a hypnotist. How are you two? Having fun, or regretting coming to this crazy event?” Peggy asked.

“It took a bit of getting used to, but I’ve had a blast so far. Although it is kind of scary what you hypnotists can do…,” Valerie replied.

“I am enjoying myself so far,” Ken added with a smile.

“Yeah, you’re enjoying all the tits and public sex acts,” Valerie scoffed playfully.

“If it is there, I see no harm in looking,” Ken chuckled.

Valerie snorted, then smiled.

“Oh of course you don’t. Actually I have enjoyed all the handsome well-dressed men…and the attractive women as well. The dresses, the jewelry, the shoes…,” Valerie allowed.

“We can hit the boutique this afternoon, Val. I have pretty much unlimited credit here. You can get some fun things to wear to my duels. You too, Ken. How about a new suit or two?” Peggy said.

“Oh Peg, we couldn’t do that!” Valerie replied.

“Why not? Let me do something nice for you. You flew here to support me,” Peggy said cheerfully.

“The clothes in that boutique are insanely expensive! It is nice of you to offer but it wouldn’t be right,” Valerie replied.

“Val let me do this for you. Please, I would really like to. Trust me, it is not an issue,” Peggy said with a smile.

“Val, what is it going to hurt? This is Peg’s world; let her do something nice for you,” Ken said to his wife.

Valerie looked at Ken, then smiled.

“Okay…okay, sure Peggy. No point in arguing with a hypnotist I suppose. Thank you,” she said to Peggy with a laugh.

“Good call,” Peggy said, winking at her friend.

“I did see a dress i really liked,” Valerie admitted.

“Great! I will buy it for you, and anything else you want. Now are we ready to go?” Peggy asked happily.

She was starting to truly enjoy her status as VIP member of The Spiral.

Valerie and Ken both nodded.

Peggy and her entourage went down to the auditorium.

They got settled in Peggy’s box on the second level, and were joined by Alex, Casey and Mariah. A short time later Sylver came out onstage to announce Mistress Bella versus Mistress Camilla.

Peggy scowled slightly as she saw Donna, Terri, Jackie, Claire and the rest of Donna’s entourage seated across from them.

Her scowl deepened as Terri smirked and waved and Donna blew her a kiss.

Peggy ignored them and cheered loudly for Bella as she waved to the audience after being announced by Sylver.

The silver-haired hypnotist was dressed in her typical cobalt blue, an elegant spaghetti-strap gown and matching sky-high designer sandals, her anti-magic toe rings glittering on her middle toes. Her hair was in an intricate braid, and she wore beautiful sapphire earrings and a matching pendant on a gold chain. A diamond bracelet adorned her left wrist, and her customary sapphire ring was on her right middle finger. Her finger and toenails were a deep midnight blue.

Across from her, Camila looked sexy in a short, low-cut red dress that hugged her extremely fit body perfectly along with tall red heels. Her long hair was down, and she had on large diamond chandelier earrings. Several gold rings adorned her fingers, and her long fingernails were painted in a french manicure. Her spiral-engraved gold-coin pendant with a pink sapphire in the center dangled from her hand.

When both hypnotists were ready, Sylver signaled the start of the duel.

Both hypnotists began their inductions; Camila raised her pendulum while Bella held up her hand to display her huge sapphire ring.

“Watch the coin Bella…find the center of the spiral, the pretty pink sapphire…just let it draw your eyes,” Camila said.

Her pendulum swung smoothly back and forth as she spoke.

“Look at my ring…see how it glitters as it moves…it is very soothing, just like my voice…just let yourself relax…,” Bella said in her practiced monotone.

She moved her hand slowly side to side, making the sapphire reflect the light in a dazzling manner.

“You are feeling very relaxed, watching the coin swing back and forth…find the center of the spiral…drawing you in…letting yourself relax deeper…deeper with each swing…back…and forth…relax…,” Camila continued.

Her coin continued it’s rhythmic motion, the spiral engraved on the shiny golden surface drawing Bella’s eyes to the pink sapphire in the center.

“Keep listening to my voice and sinking deeper into my words, deeper into a wonderful state of relaxation…sinking deeper…falling into my voice as you keep looking at the beautiful sapphire…the way it sparkles is so soothing…so relaxing…letting yourself be drawn into it as you continue to listen to my words…sinking…relaxing…deeper…deeper with every word…letting the beautiful blue sparkles take you down…deeper…relaxed…it feels so wonderful to just let go…you want to give in…,” Bella purred.

Her blue eyes were indeed drawn to Camila’s coin, and she felt herself beginning to relax; with an effort she refocused her gaze on Camila’s amber eyes.

She began to move her hand a bit faster, changing the motion to small circles from the side to side she had started with.

“Relaxing more and more…watching the coin swinging back and forth…you…you are getting sleepy, Bella…your eyes are growing tired even as they are drawn to the coin…finding the center and relaxing deeper…you…you are…are sleepy…your…eyelids are…are getting heavy…,” Camila said, stammering a bit.

She had begun to rush her induction as she realized her eyes were locked on Bella’s ring, involuntarily following it as it moved in circles. The dazzling blue gemstone filled her vision and she felt herself sinking into Bella’s soothing words, her voice penetrating Camila’s mind and making it difficult to concentrate and causing her stumble over her own words.

“That’s it…very good…you are so relaxed…ready to give in…it will feel so good to just let go…let yourself fall into the sapphire…into my voice…relaxing deeper…deeper…sinking…surrender…give in…watching the sapphire…the harder you try resist the more you want to give in, to just let go and relax completely…relax…feel yourself becoming sleepy…it is your eyelids that growing heavy…so heavy…you cannot keep them open…close your eyes Camila, close your eyes and sleep NOW!” Bella said firmly.

“I…no…sleep…,” Camila mumbled.

She dropped her pendulum and her eyes slammed shut.

Camila wilted to the floor at Bella’s feet, soundly defeated in under three minutes.

Bella smiled as she shook off the effects of Camila’s induction and waved to the audience.

Peggy and her entourage cheered the victorious hypnotist enthusiastically along with the crowd.

“Stand up Camila,” Bella commanded after the cheering and applause died down.

The sexy Latina hypnotist obeyed, rising to her feet.

“Now Camila here is a staff hypnotist for The Spiral. I know you are all expecting to see me humiliate her, and normally I enjoy nothing more than degrading someone I have beaten. However, I want to give her a chance. She and I fought on the same side during the battle of Boise, and I respect her. She is a talented hypnotist and obviously a very physically gifted woman. So Camila tell me, what were you planning to do to me if you had won our duel?” Bell asked.

“I was going to have you strip…then do a martial arts demonstration for the audience…you are very skilled…attractive…they would love it…,” Camila murmured.

“I see…well, that isn’t the worst thing I suppose. Very reasonable, in fact. I do have a pretty great body, who wouldn’t want to see it?” Bella asked the crowd.

They cheered, clapped and whistled in response.

Bella laughed and waved.

“Camila here has a great body too; I think since she was going to make me show mine, turnabout is fair play, right?” she asked.

Again the audience cheered and clapped.

“Camila you will strip naked for the nice audience. Do it slowly; you’re a dancer, make a show of it,” Bella commanded.

Camila obeyed, performing a sexy strip tease to the crowd’s delight.

“Damn, she is gorgeous isn’t she? Now let’s see…she was going to have me demonstrate my martial arts skills…Camila here is a trained kick-boxer; would you like a demonstration?” Bella asked, to the crowd’s loud approval.

“She does know how to work a crowd, doesn’t she?” Arthur Winston remarked, seated in his luxury box with Jayde and Jessica.

“She does; I expected Camila to be more of a challenge,” Jayde replied.

“Camila is skilled, but she doesn’t have Bella’s experience,” Arthur said, holding out his empty glass.

A naked Sadie Frost stepped forward to refill it with incredibly expensive scotch.

“It’s not just experience; I may not know Bella Beguile personally, but I can tell she is special. She has a powerful presence and a naturally commanding demeanor,” Jessica said from her seat beside Arthur.

She took a sip from her glass of wine.

“You think so, my beautiful dear Jessica?” Arthur asked with interest.

“No, I don’t think so; I know,” she replied with a confident smile.

Arthur Winston smiled and raised his glass, and Jessica returned the gesture.

Over in Peggy’s box, she and her entourage watched as Bella had two club slaves brought up on stage for Camila to demonstrate her fighting skills on.

After she had knocked both of them unconscious, Bella had her go with Sylver backstage to be released from her trance.

Bella stepped down off the stage with a final wave at the cheering audience.

“She’s really good, isn’t she?” Valerie asked Peggy.

“She is; Bella is an incredible hypnotist and a good friend. Okay, Alex is next,” Peggy replied.

A short time later they watched Mistress Alexandra in pure white, barefooted and holding her diamond pendant, duel a beautiful woman in her twenties named Mistress Alicia.

Alicia was five-seven, with long curly light-brown hair and big blue eyes. In stark contrast to Alex, she was wearing a long low-cut sexy black dress and sandals with five-inch heels and diamond encrusted straps. The tall sandals were just enough for her to match Alex’s six-foot height. Her finger and toenails were black, and she used a large black star-sapphire pendant as her hypnotic focus.

The duel was close; Alicia was very skilled, and Alex was nearly hypnotized when Alicia fell to the floor at her feet.

After shaking off the near-trance and waving to the applauding audience, Alex had Alicia stand and remove her sandals.

The beautiful woman in white now towered over the beautiful woman in black.

“Look at me, Alicia…look into my eyes…,” Alex said firmly, looking down at her.

Alicia raised her bright blue eyes to meet Alexandria’s intense, darker blue ones.

Her mouth dropped open, awed by the intensity of the taller woman’s stare even in her already hypnotized state.

Alex calmly continued to stare into Alicia’s eyes, patiently waiting until the audience quieted.

Then she smiled.

“Kiss me,” Alex said in a sultry whisper, her voice amplified by the microphone clipped to her dress.

The audience watched mesmerized as Alex slowly leaned down and took Alicia’s face in her hands and kissed the entranced woman on the lips, holding her there for what seemed like an eternity.

The audience collectively held its breath, spellbound by the sight of the two gorgeous women sharing the sensual kiss, one clearly dominant over the other.

“You will kneel before me Alicia,” Mistress Alexandria whispered after finally breaking the kiss.

Alicia sank slowly to her knees, her eyes still locked helplessly on Alex’s.

“Thank you for the duel, Alicia. You really are beautiful,” Alex said with a smile.

She gently caressed the kneeling woman’s cheek, then walked gracefully from the stage.

“Isn’t she amazing?” Casey said, pretending to swoon and making Peggy and the others laugh.

“She really is. She satisfied the crowd without being depraved or degrading her opponent. It was pretty elegant,” Bella remarked.

“Yeah, I am pretty sure a lot of guys will be jerking off to that kiss later,” Casey said in her crude but cute manner.

“And more than a few girls too,” Mariah added.

The duels continued throughout the day; large sums of money were bet on the competitors, and the atmosphere was similar to a sporting event. Once a duel started, absolute quiet was expected and required of the audience. Anyone who made more than an incidental noise, talked or committed any other infraction would find themselves removed by security, hypnotized by a staff hypnotist and added to the Spiral’s pool of slaves for the rest of the tournament, perhaps longer for more egregious offenses.

In the “Visitors” bracket, purple-Haired Angelique defeated a beautiful brunette woman in her forties named Lady Constance, who spoke with a British accent, and a stunning young woman from India in a vibrant multi-colored dress named Nayana defeated an exotic and sexy woman in her thirties named Lauren, who was of French and Spanish ancestry.

Following each duel the victor would humiliate the loser; this typically involved the defeated hypnotist getting naked and often involved sex toys, foot worship, ass or pussy eating, although some were more creative.

The loser often ended up aroused and unsatisfied.

The audience loved it; the more degrading and humiliating the better.

The group had an excellent lunch in one of the club’s dining rooms, after which Peggy took Valerie and Ken to the Spiral’s boutique and spent over ten-thousand dollars on new clothes, shoes and accessories for her friends. She and Valerie had a fantastic time as the latter and her husband tried on clothes.

After they finished at the boutique, the group went to Peggy’s suite to change. Peggy put on a long purple gown and a short black wig, electing to go barefooted. Valerie changed into a lovely plum-colored dress and matching thousand-dollar heels, while Ken changed into a designer grey pinstriped suit and a tie that matched his wife’s dress. After changing, they went down to Peggy’s private box in Auditorium B accompanied by Sean, Lavea and the naked Kendal to watch Mistress Francesca duel a woman known as Mistress Ava Gold.

Katie was left behind to plan and prepare dinner for Peggy and her guests following the duel.

They were joined by Casey, Alex, Bella and Mariah along with their slaves and guests.

Mariah introduced Nathan, a local police detective she was dating.

“So you aren’t a slave?” Peggy kidded the handsome cop.

Nathan was a rugged man with short black hair and blue eyes to go with easy laugh and runner’s physique.

“Not yet; give me time. I am sure I will end up hypnotized or a toad,” he replied jovially.

“Probably not a toad; maybe a rat,” Mariah teased him.

“Hey now, I am not internal affairs; if you want a rodent, how about a fluffy hamster?” he replied.

“Deal,” Mariah said before kissing him passionately.

The others chuckled at the exchange as Mistress Charissa came out on stage to announce the next duel.

First was Mistress Francesca; the short nearly sixty-year-old woman looked radiant in a long strapless yellow gown held up by her ample cleavage. Her grey-streaked brown hair was in a fancy updo, and she wore very tall cork-wedge sandals with white straps. A gorgeous yellow topaz pendant hung around her neck, and her long fingernails were a deep maroon while her toenails were black.

Her opponent was Mistress Ava Gold, an exotically beautiful woman of half caucasian and half Japanese descent. She was five-eight and slender, with long wavy dark brown hair and lustrous brown eyes. She wore dark sultry eyeshadow and her lips were a deep crimson. Her hair was down, covered by a heavy woven gold net, and she wore a stunning shimmering golden gown with a long slit up one side. Her four-inch heels were also sparkling gold, and her fingernails were the same color as her lips. She eschewed jewelry, and she held no pendulum.

Ava Gold was considered a contender to win the Visitors’ bracket. An instant fan favorite, Ava was an arrogant and vain woman given to affectation; she was regarded as a skilled, powerful and professional mercenary hypnotist.

Francesca Russell on the other hand was considered a “late bloomer”, a hypnotherapist who’d stumbled onto true hypnotism later in her life, and while skilled she was out of her depth against some of the more powerful hypnodommes in the tournament.

Charissa gave the signal to begin.

Francesca smoothly removed her pendant and raised it, swinging it before Ava’s eyes.

“Look at the beautiful yellow gem Ava…watch it swing back and forth as you listen to the sound of my voice…,” she began her induction in her her powerful, slightly nasal monotone.

Ava by contrast raised her right hand and began to flutter her fingers in a manner similar to a butterfly induction but slower, moving her hand side to side as she began to speak.

“Just relax Francesca…relax and follow my fingers with your eyes…feel them drawn to the soothing motion, the rhythmic way my fingers move…feel yourself starting to relax…a pleasant, wonderful tingling spreading through your body as you watch my fingers…,” she began.

The Topaz flashed brilliantly and Ava’s fingers fluttered gracefully as the two hypnotists continued their duel.

At two minutes in, Francesca’s shoulders visibly slumped, and her eyelids were drooping.

Her pendulum was slowing, but she managed to keep her voice constant as she struggled to resist the waves of relaxation spreading through her body.

Ava in turn was being affected by Francesca’s induction; her eyes kept going to the topaz, and it took more and more effort to wrench them away from it. Her arm began to tire and she struggled to keep it raised even as she continued to flutter her fingers.

“That’s it…just keep relaxing deeper…relaxing more and more as you…you watch my fingers…feeling so tired, so sleepy…eyelids so very heavy…heavy…,” Ava continued slowly, though her voice was still strong.

Frankie’s shoulder slumped even more.

Then she opened her eyes wide with a sudden, final burst of energy.

“Just keep following the gem…it really draws your eyes…you cannot take them off of it…the way is sparkles is soothing, irresistible…it is all you can see…my voice is all you can hear…your arm is feeling so tired…heavy…so heavy you cannot hold it up…just let it drop…it will feel so good to let go and lower you arm…it is so heavy…let it drop…let yourself drop as well…,” Frankie said firmly, her voice strong.

“I…I…drop…,” Ava stammered softly.

Her eyes locked onto Francesca’s pendant and her arm fell to her side.

She stood helplessly, mouth slightly open as she watched the topaz swing.

Back and forth.

Francesca straightened up, took a deep breath and smiled.

She continued to swing her pendulum for a moment, enjoying the sight of Ava, arms handing limply at her sides and standing silently, eyes following the sparkling gem.

The held the other woman helpless for a few more heartbeats.

“Drop, Ava. Drop for me now…SLEEP!” Francesca said firmly.

The beautiful, sultry Ava Gold’s eyes closed and her head nodded. She swayed on her tall golden heels but remained standing.

Frankie turned to the audience with a big smile, obviously relieved and a little surprised at her victory.

The audience cheered her enthusiastically, enjoying the underdog’s victory and anticipating her giving the favored Ava her comeuppance.

Even more excited were those who had bet on the underdog Francesca to win.

Peggy and her friends cheered and clapped, hooted and laughed as Francesca proceeded to first deepen the sexy Ava’s trance, then commanded her to remove her dress, shoes and hair net to reveal her taught body.

Doctor Francesca Russell went full hypnodomme, embracing and reveling in the role. She casually fondled and then sucked at Ava’s large round tits, giving her suggestions for increased pleasure and making her moan. The fifty-nine-year-old Frankie then brazenly slipped off her own dress and stood before Ava in only her tall wedge sandals. Her extremely fit athletic body rivaled the much younger Ava’s, though her own large breasts showed the effects of aging in the form of ptosis, and she sported some age spots and stretch marks.

None of it detracted from her sexiness.

The crowed again cheered and applauded when Frankie had Ava suck and nibble at her tits, making her want them, and want Frankie. Suddenly aroused, Ava’s actions became urgent, almost frenzied as she worshipped Frankie’s tits before she knelt and kissed and licked her sexy feet and sandals. Frankie had Ava slowly work her way up her legs, kissing as she went.

The audience loved it; they were there to see the powerful hypnotists perform their duel and then ruthlessly dominate one another.

Some hypnotists were gentler than others after winning a duel.

Francesca was not one of them.

She fearlessly and without remorse gave the crowd what they wanted, degrading and humiliating Ava and letting herself enjoy the domination.

Frankie commanded Ava to eat her pussy, shamelessly moaning and shrieking with pleasure before having a powerful orgasm. She grabbed Ava’s hair and made sure to cum on the other hypnotist’s face.

Smiling wickedly, she picked up her microphone.

“Did you all enjoy that?” she asked the crowd.

The people in the audience loudly answered their affirmative, whistling and shouting encouragement.

“Thank you, so did I! I just wanted to make sure everyone knew I was here to compete,” Frankie replied cheerfully.

Again the audience responded with cheers and encouragement.

“Thank you! Thank you so much! Remember, the gift shop has T-shirts to support your favorite ’tists starting tomorrow. I want to see some “Team Frankie” shirts out there!” the small woman said enthusiastically.

While the crowd cheered her, Frankie removed the mic from her dress and ordered Ava to go backstage.

Then she sauntered offstage, still wearing only her sandals and carrying her dress. Rather than go backstage, she stepped a small side staircase and walked up the stairway between the audience that led to the upper level. Along the way she high-fived and shook hands, and paused to sign several women’s tits and men’s chests with sharpies. She then handed her extremely expensive gown to a young woman who was roughly her size with a wink, and then continued naked up to her box to take a seat and have a drink while Arthur Winston took the stage to make some announcements.

“Okay, I like her a lot. That was a bold performance. She didn’t shy away from a public sex act,” Peggy said to Casey as they applauded from their seats.

“Me too! She is fearless and a much better hypnotist than people give her credit for,” Tiny Tough agreed.

“Watch out for her, my love. Otherwise you might end up eating her pussy in front of all these people,” Alex teased.

“Not a chance. I am not losing to her,” Casey replied with her usual cockiness.

Alex grinned and kissed her.

“We have to be prepared, we can’t all win; most of us will lose two duels; it is a double elimination tournament,” Bella reminded everyone.

“Yes, and some of us will probably lose to each other,” Mariah added.

“Don’t worry I will go easy on all of you,” Casey said with a laugh.

“I won’t complain about eating your pussy,” Peggy replied, grinning.

“Of course you wouldn’t,” Casey shot back with a grin of her own.

“If Peggy beats any of us we will finally see what all the fuss about her feet is when we are worshipping them,” Mariah said.

“Count on it,” Peggy said with a wink.

Arthur made a few announcements concerning upcoming duels and other grand opening events, including a slave auction, several balls and parties, and more slave fighting. He also said there would be a schedule posted to get pictures taken with a favorite hypnotist, and reminded the audience the the boutique was available to send gifts to favored competitors.

“Really? People do that?” Peggy asked, bewildered.

“Oh yes; I already got a five-hundred-dollar bottle of wine, two pendants and a rare book,” Bella said.

“Yeah, go check with the front desk on the third floor, I bet you have some gifts,” Casey added.

“Me? I am nobody in this community,” Peggy laughed.

“The way you destroyed Jackie definitely made you some fans,” Alex said, pointing to a group of two young women and a young man.

All three were wearing TEAM PEGGY T-shirts, and they enthusiastically waved up when Alex pointed them out.

“Seriously?” Peggy asked with a big smile as she waved down at them.

“See, you are definitely not “nobody”, Peg,” Bella said.

“How cool is that?” Valerie asked, patting her friend on the arm.

Peggy was thoughtful for a moment. Then she rose.

“Sean, come with me. I am going to go say hi to my fans,” she said with a chuckle.

“Oh shit, you created a fuckin’ monster,” Casey said playfully.

“Sean come with me. Lavea, make sure that Val and Ken and Kendal all get back to my suite safely. The rest of you I will see at the final duel later,” Peggy said, sticking her tongue out at Casey, then smiling and winking at her.

The others laughed as Peggy led her Thrall down to the ground level and approached the group wearing the TEAM PEGGY t-shirts.

“Hi guys! Nice shirts!” she said.

The trio looked surprised; many of the true hypnotists avoided the normals, especially the ones who were openly fans, so it was exciting for them to have Peggy approach them.

“Oh my god! Domina Peggy it is an honor to meet you!” One of the women said.

She was a curvy brunette, dressed in tight designer jeans and a low-cut red long-sleeve top.

“Thank you very much, I appreciate that. What are your names?” Peggy asked cheerfully.

“I am Cindy. This is Brian and Carla,” the brunette said, introducing a handsome young man dressed in khaki pants and a polo shirt and a pretty young hispanic woman in a skirt and tight pink sleeveless blouse.

“It is a pleasure to meet all of you. Thank you for supporting me,” Peggy said, shaking each of their hands.

“It’s awesome to meet you too, Domina. The way you beat Mistress Jacqueline was just amazing,” Brian said with a smile.

“Thank you; it was a bit of a gamble but it worked. Are you guys enjoying the tournament so far?” Peggy asked.

She noted that none of them wore wristbands proclaiming them off-limits to hypnotists.

“We are! It has been exciting, thank you! Will you sign our t-shirts?” Carla asked, holding out a sharpie.

“Certainly! May I ask how you all knew about true hypnotists and got tickets? I am just curious,” Peggy asked politely.

She took the marker and signed each of their shirts.

“I actually hired Mistress Camila to hypnotize my boss a few years back, and I discovered this world. Brian and Cindy were interested when I shared it with them so we have been following what we could since then. I am still rooting for her too, no offense,” Carla replied timidly.

The hypnotist gave a reassuring smile.

“Fantastic, Camila is a wonderful hypnotist and she’s fortunate to have your support. So have any of you been hypnotized before?” Peggy asked.

She finished signing and handed Carla the marker back.

All three shook their heads.

“No,” Cindy said.

“Nope,” Brian replied.

“Not yet,” Carla replied.

“Not “yet”? Would you like to be?” Peggy asked slyly.

Carla looked surprised; she swallowed hard.

Then she nodded.

“Yes, that would be amazing,” she said.

Peggy smiled; she knew that many normals were submissive hypnotism fans and actually wanted to be hypnotized for various reasons.

By this time a small group had gathered around them, eager to watch the impromptu demonstration and possibly meet the one of the hypnotists competing in the tournament.

“Are you sure? You want to be a demonstration?” Peggy asked Carla.

“Sure,” the young woman replied with a nod.

“Alright,” Peggy replied.

She considered using The Mistress’s Gaze, but instead reached up for her amethyst pendant.

The gathered spectators were silent as Peggy launched into an induction, swinging the pendant before Carla’s eyes.

“Watch the pretty purple gem as it swings back and forth…just let yourself relax and listen to my voice…relaxing deeper with each swing of the sparkling purple gem…deeper and deeper with every word I speak…relax…just keep watching the amethyst swing back…and forth…back and forth…you are feeling so relaxed…,” the hypnotist began.

Carla’s eyes followed the pendant closely.

So did Brian’s and Cindy’s.

Peggy smoothly continued her induction, and a moment later all three of the young people’s eyes closed. Cindy wilted to the floor, while Carla and Brian remained standing.

Peggy replaced her pendant around her neck with a satisfied smile.

Several of the spectators applauded politely.

“Cindy please open your eyes and stand up but remain deep asleep. Brian, Carla please open your eyes and remain in your trance,” Peggy instructed.

The three young people obeyed.

“Now these three are fans of mine, so I have no interest in humiliating or degrading them. Carla, you asked that I hypnotize you. Tell me what you would like to happen,” Peggy commanded.

“I would like to serve you Domina,” the attractive Latina said in a dazed voice.

“I see; well then I will grant you the honor. You will show up at my box thirty minuets before the final duel later this evening. You will be naked, and make certain you do a good job on your hair and makeup. Go to the boutique and buy a purple slave collar and have “Guest Slave of Domina Peggy” embroidered on it and wear it. You will serve my friends and I from that moment until I release you. You will follow these commands as if they are your own thoughts and desires. You must obey Domina Peggy. Do you understand, slave-Carla?” Peggy asked firmly.

“Yes Domina,” Carla replied immediately.

“Very good. Brian and Cindy, you will both also come to my box thirty minutes before the duel…as my guests. You will watch with myself and my friends. Doesn’t that sound wonderful?” Peggy asked.

“Yes Domina,” both Brian and Cindy said.

“Great! Alright all three of you awaken now,” Peggy said, snapping her fingers.

All three awoke from their trances.

“You are all excellent subjects. Thank you very much for your support, I genuinely appreciate it,” Peggy told them.

Brian, Cindy and Carla all smiled, thanking Peggy respectfully and withdrawing, talking excitedly about what had just taken place.

Several other fans came forward to congratulate her on her defeat of Jackie, to shake her hand or to ask her to sign headshot photos that had purchased in the Spiral’s gift shop. One young woman asked her sign her tit; Peggy noticed that Casey, Frankie, Bella and Angelique had also signed the woman’s tits.

“I am going to get the signatures tatted over,” the young woman told Peggy excitedly.

Peggy smiled.

“What an honor, thank you!” she told the young woman enthusiastically.

In truth the adulation she was receiving was going to her head.

Peggy took a few slow, deep breaths and let herself relax, telling herself to settle down and not let herself get carried away.

She remained for several more minutes, chatting with people there to watch the duels. Eventually she politely excused herself and turned to head out of the auditorium.

As Peggy headed up the stairs, she spotted Charissa standing off to the side with a tall, slender woman with long wavy dark hair.

Charissa smiled and waved Peggy over.

“Hello Mistress Charissa!” Peggy said cheerfully.

“Domina Peggy, that was a lovely little demonstration. Very nice of you to acknowledge fans,” Charissa replied with a smile.

“Thank you. I figured it was the least I can do for people wearing shirts with my name on them,” Peggy chuckled.

“I agree, I think it was a nice gesture. Peggy, I’d like you to meet Judy Collins. Judy is one of the top slave dealers in the hypnotism community,” Charissa said.

“Domina Peggy, it is an honor. I really enjoyed your first duel; you were impressive,” Judy said, extending her hand.

“Thank you, Judy. It is nice to meet you. Are you a hypnotist?” Peggy asked, taking Judy’s hand.

Judy wore a spiral pin on her red dress, although it was silver rather than gold.

“Oh my no; I just don’t have the talent I’m afraid,” Judy replied.

“Judy is an expert yoga and pilates instructor; she owns several studios around the Pacific Northwest. She also an exceptional businesswoman, and she buys and sells the highest-quality permanent slaves in the hypnotism community. She is a non-hypnotist member of The Spiral,” Charissa added.

Peggy subtly looked Judy over; fifty-four, she was exceptionally fit as one would expect of a pilates and yoga instructor. She had long wavy dark brown hair, currently loose and flowing in layers around her shoulders. She had flawless tanned skin and rich brown eyes to go with her radiant smile. Judy wore a long red gown with slits up both sides to show off her incredible toned legs, and she wore tall strappy gold stiletto sandals. Her finger and toenails were red, and she wore long dangling diamond earrings, a diamond bracelet on her right wrist and a platinum and diamond toe ring on her right middle toe.

“Charissa flatters me; I work with a few very talented hypnotists who make me look good. Most of my clients are non-hypnotists looking for an utterly obedient slave and hypnotists who have high quality product to sell. If you ever want to get ahold of me for business, my number should be in your club iPhone,” Judy said.

“I’ll keep that in mind. I would actually love to hear more about the slave-trade. My slave Katie is preparing dinner for my guests and I in my suite. Would you two care to join us?” Peggy asked.

“Thank you very much for the invitation but one of the other High Conclave members has arrived and I am going to have dinner with her. Another time, I hope,” Charissa said.

Peggy suppressed a smirk as Charissa glanced quickly down at her bare feet.

“Of course, no worries Charissa. Judy?” Peggy asked.

“That sounds lovely Domina Peggy, thank you!” Judy replied.

“Just call me “Peggy” okay?” the hypnotist said with a smile.

“Okay, Peggy. Lead on,” Judy said cheerfully.

Judy dismissed a bodyguard who had been shadowing her, and they went upstairs to Peggy’s suite along with Sean and found Valerie and Ken sitting on the couch chatting while Kendal waited on them and Lavea stood against the wall as a silent sentinel.

“Sean, go tell Katie we have one more for dinner. Val, Ken this is Judy. Judy, these are my friends from out of town, here to watch me duel,” Peggy introduced.

After everyone had met Peggy had Kendal fetch she and Judy some wine and they joined Valerie and Ken, chatting while Katie prepared dinner.

Soon the smell of garlic and spices filled the air, and they moved to the dining table so Katie could serve them a fabulous meal including baked fish and a pesto pasta. Peggy had Sean open a very expensive bottle of wine, and they had a very nice relaxed dinner.

Valerie, Ken and Peggy were all eager to hear about the slave trade in the hypnotism community, and listened raptly as Judy explained how people who had been deeply and permanently conditioned with hypnotism were bought and sold.

“The volume is very low, obviously. We have to be very careful that the product won’t be missed by too many people and it can get expensive keeping things quiet, but I manage,” Judy explained as they ate.

“That’s just unbelievable! So some rich dude in England calls you up and says “I would like a pretty twenty-two to twenty-five year old woman with red hair, what have you got?” and you help find one for him to buy?” Valerie asked.

“Yes; if I don’t have what a client wants in stock, I have several hypnotists I work with who can usually supply what I need,” Judy replied as if talking about bolts of fabric or machine parts.

“You have stock?” Ken asked, bewildered.

“I do indeed,” Judy replied with a chuckle and a wink.

“Holy shit this is a so surreal…am I a horrible person that I am kind of…excited by it?” Valerie asked with a shake of her head.

“Not at all, Val. I told you it is another world. You are just getting used to it a bit, that’s all,” Peggy replied.

“I suppose it is a logical thing to take place, considering what you hypnotists can do to peoples’ minds,” Ken said.

Again he seemed to be taking things in stride, perfectly comfortable with people being hypnotized into willing, obedient servants to be bought and sold like livestock.

“Like I said, it is a very low volume, niche market. And a very profitable one. A quality hypno-slave can be worth anywhere from ninety thousand to a half-million dollars. Emptying someone’s mind completely and breaking their will permanently is an art, and a time consuming one. Only the best hypnotists can produce the quality of slaves I sell. I have eleven very high quality pieces here going up for auction the day after tomorrow,” Judy said as Kendal refilled her wine.

“I would be interested in seeing that. Did you supply The Spiral’s club slaves?” Peggy asked.

“Most of them yes; it was a large order and Arthur placed it eighteen months ago. I was able to fill ninety percent of what he wanted. The rest came from small independent dealers, hypnotists who had product to sell,” Judy replied.

Valerie shook her head again.

“Peggy, what the fuck?” she said with a laugh.

“I know Val; some days I think I am crazy or a monster, or a crazy monster,” Peggy replied apologetically.

“You are not crazy or a monster Domina,” Sean said quietly from where he was standing with Lavea.

“Thank you my Enslaved One. My Thrall is biased; he loves his Domina, don’t you?” Peggy asked.

“Yes I do, Domina,” Sean replied with smile.

Peggy smiled back and lifted her glass to him in salute.

“I agree with Sean; you are not crazy and in this world you are not a monster. You were given the opportunity to acquire power and you took it. Most people would have done the same. I would have,” Ken said supportively.

Valerie snorted.

“Yeah and I’d be sucking your cock every single night,” she said.

“And every morning,” Ken replied with a smile.

Valerie playfully slapped his arm.

The rest of their meal was pleasant; after they’d finished, Peggy suggested they go down and get settled in for the final duel.

“I think Ken and I are going to go to our room and blow off some steam if you don’t mind; today has been very exciting,” Valerie said sheepishly.

“Would you like Katie to join you? She will do anything you would like,” Peggy offered.

At first Val was going to refuse, but she paused thoughtfully.

“Ken? Oh what the fuck am I asking you for? I know your answer. A fit and sexy girl in her twenties who will do anything we say? Sign me up,” she said, imitating her husband’s voice.

Ken just laughed.

“Katie, you will go with Valerie and Ken and serve them in any and every way they choose tonight. You will still attend to your regular duties in the morning,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes Domina,” Katie agreed.

“Now I know I can trust you two not to do any permanent damage to my Katie; I have invested a lot of time and money into her training,” Peggy said.

“Don’t worry Peggy, we won’t do anything too crazy,” Ken laughed.

He had the look of a kid on Christmas morning.

“She’ll be fine, he can barely handle me I am not sure what he thinks he is going to do with her there too,” Valerie scoffed.

“It isn’t him I am worried about, Val,” Peggy said playfully.

Valerie laughed.

“I won’t damage her,” she said.

“I know. Have fun, we will see you in the morning,” she said, hugging her friends.

Valerie and Ken headed to their room with Katie, and Peggy invited Judy to join her on the couch for a drink before they headed down for the duel.

The naked Kendal served them Jameson mixed with ginger-ale as they sat, then assumed a kneeling position beside the couch, her back slightly arched and her hands laced behind her head.

Sean and Lavea stood quietly near the wall in case their Domina needed them.

“So how long have you been a hypnotist?” Judy asked.

Peggy laughed sheepishly.

“Not long…not even a year. I’m told I am a prodigy…some have called me an upstart,” she replied.

“How wonderful! I could handle being called an upstart to have your talent. I have to say I envy you,” Judy chuckled.

“It has been pretty wild…and a lot of fun,” Peggy admitted, sipping her drink.

“I love your dress; you really pull off the barefoot thing, too,” Judy said.

“Thank you; you look spectacular in that dress, those shoes…,” Peggy replied.

Judy genuinely had one of the most spectacular bodies Peggy had ever seen.

“Thank you. Actually, I wouldn’t mind ditching these heels for awhile,” Judy said, unstrapping her golden heels and slipping them off.

“You have really nice feet yourself, Judy. Damn near perfect, actually,” Peggy complemented her.

“Well they aren’t perfect, but thank you. I try really hard to keep them nice,” Judy said with a smile.

“Here, let me rub them for you,” Peggy said, motioning for Judy to put them in her lap.

Smiling, Judy did so and Peggy began to massage them.

“Mmmm…oh that feels wonderful…,” Judy said, closing her eyes.

“My friends and I appreciate nice feet on women; you might even say it is important to us,” Peggy said quietly as she continued the massage.

“Mmmm…that’s good; I do too. You’d probably like Winston’s new Lieutenant Jessica…she was a hand and foot model before she became a mentalist,” Judy said softly.

She was clearly distracted by the foot massage.

Peggy saw an opportunity to gain some information; Judy was part of Arthur Winston’s inner circle, and since she hadn’t brought her bodyguard with her she would be easy prey.

“Oh really? She sounds very interesting…that’s it Judy, just relax…doesn’t that feel good? So Winston has a mentalist on the payroll now, does he?” Peggy asked innocently, her voice soothing.

“Mmmmhmmm…a powerful one. His insurance policy, I think…he knows a lot of the local ’tists aren’t his biggest fans…Mentalists are hard to deal with,” Judy murmured.

“Just relax and let yourself enjoy this…it has been a long day in those heels…relaxing more and more…Winston obviously tells you things…do you think Winston is planning something?” Peggy asked gently.

She continued to work on Judy’s feet, gently squeezing her toes.

“I…I am not sure…,” Judy whispered.

She furrowed her brow, obviously hesitant to say more.

However, she was feeling very relaxed and on the verge of going into a trance.

As a member of The Spiral, hypnotizing Judy was likely against the rules even though she wasn’t a hypnotist.

Peggy didn’t care.

It would be worth the risk.

“You are feeling so relaxed Judy…sleepy…feel yourself sinking…dropping…relaxing deeper…deeper as you enjoy the feeling of me massaging your feet…you are so relaxed…the more you try to resist the more you relax…so sleepy…it feels so wonderful to just let yourself drop deeper…deeper…you are now completely relaxed…completely hypnotized…,” Peggy said firmly.

“Hypnotized…,” Judy mumbled as she slipped into a trance.

“Yes, you are now hypnotized. Completely relaxed. Completely in my power. It feels so good as I continue to massage your feet…just relax even more…sink even deeper under my power…you will now obey me…obey my every command…you cannot resist me, Judy…you want to obey me because it makes you feel so good…you will answer any questions I ask truthfully…you are now mine. My slave. Say it,” Peggy commanded.

“I am your slave,” Judy agreed helplessly.

A soft moan escaped her lips and she shuddered as Peggy continued to rub her feet sensually.

“Very good. Now tell me, do you know the extent of Winston’s plans?” Peggy asked smugly.

“No…not yet…he is planning something but I don’t know what…,” Judy murmured.

“That is okay…you are feeling wonderful Judy…you really, really want to help me…helping me makes you feel good…tell me what you do know; anything that might be useful to me,” Peggy ordered.

Judy shuddered as the foot rub continued.

“I…I am not sure but…I think Arthur wants to influence who the High Conclave chooses for its fifth member…he and Charissa are not in agreement…he brought Jessica as a way to corral hypnotists who oppose him, and he wants someone on the conclave loyal to him…,” she said quietly.

“Do you know who Arthur has in mind for the Conclave?” Peggy asked.

“No Domina,” Judy answered.

“I see. Judy, you will open your eyes then get down on your knees and worship my feet now. You really like them, and they are much nicer than yours. You want to kiss them, lick them, suck on my toes…,” Peggy suggested.

“Yes Domina,” Judy agreed.

The gorgeous brunette assumed a kneeling position before Domina Peggy and began to worship her feet.

“Lick the bottoms clean my pet, I have been walking around barefoot for hours,” Peggy directed Judy with a smug smile.

The hypnotist sat quietly, lost in thought as the Judy worked.

“Judy listen carefully; when I snap my fingers you will awaken and have no memory of being hypnotized. You will feel wonderful and refreshed and believe I simply gave you an excellent foot massage. You will pay close attention to Arthur Winston for the rest of the tournament; you will note who he talks to and anything he says about his plans. Anytime you hear me and only me say “Sexy Yoga Queen”, you will immediately be deeply hypnotized and willing to obey all my commands and answer all my questions. You will also like and admire me and want to help me. Do you understand me?” Peggy asked.

Judy was sucking at Peggy’s left middle toe which she let pop from her mouth.

“Yes Domina Peggy,” she agreed.

“Very good. Now get back up on the couch and put your feet back in my lap,” Peggy commanded.

Judy obeyed. Peggy began to massage her feet once again, pausing to snap her fingers.

Judy started awake.

“Mmmm…Peggy that feels wonderful…would you like me to return the favor?” she asked, stretching.

“I have a better idea. Sean, come worship my feet. Lavea, do the same for my guest,” Peggy commanded.

The two slaves immediately moved to obey.

Judy looked at Peggy and giggled as she sat up and allowed Lavea to take her foot in her hands and bring it to her mouth.

“Have you ever heard of a product called “Perfect Toes”, Peggy?” Judy asked.

“I think I have actually; they are some kind of toe separators that yoga practitioners use, right?” Peggy replied.

She closed her eyes and smiled as Sean sucked at her toes.

“Yes, that’s right. I actually designed them for my students to use, and they just took off. Not just yogis use them; they work wonders for keeping your feet in good shape. They carry them at the boutique, I will have sets sent to you and your friends if you like,” Judy offered.

She was clearly enjoying herself, watching as Lavea ran her tongue slowly along her left arch, then her right before taking her big toe into her mouth.

“That would be great, I would love to try them,” Peggy replied, smiling.

She and Judy sat quietly for a moment, enjoying the foot-worship.

“Lavea is very good at this,” Judy commented.

“Foot worship is the first lesson my slaves learn, and they get a lot of practice,” Peggy said with a wink.

“There is a market for well-trained foot-slaves, if you ever want to sell one,” Judy replied.

“I will keep that in mind. We need to get going soon. Would you like Lavea to satisfy you before we head down?” Peggy asked casually.

“That would be great, thank you. It has been a while since a beautiful woman has eaten me,” Judy replied with a chuckle.

“Sean, Lavea you know what to do. Make your way up slowly and eat our pussies,” Peggy commanded.

The two slaves obeyed, kissing and nibbling their way up the two sexy women’s legs, and a few minutes later Sean was enthusiastically licking at Peggy’s pussy and sucking her clit while Lavea did the same to Judy.

It wasn’t long before Peggy moaned loudly and orgasmed, shuddering with pleasure; Judy shrieked as Lavea made her cum as well.

“Oh my, that was fantastic! Thank you Peggy,” Judy gasped.

“You are more than welcome, Judy. Kendal, you will suck Sean’s cock and swallow his load. Sean, cum as you please. After he is finished you will eat Lavea until she cums. Then you will get cleaned up and go to bed,” Peggy said.

“Yes Domina,” Kendal replied, moving to obey.

Judy chuckled and picked up her drink, holding it up.

“To sexy feet,” she said with a wink.

“To sexy feet and having them properly appreciated,” Peggy replied.

With a smile, she clinked her glass against Judy’s and then both women finished their drinks as Kendal unfastened Sean’s pants and took his large erect cock into her mouth.

Judy strapped on her sandals, and fifteen minutes later she and Peggy left the suite with Sean and Lavea in tow, on their way down to watch Mariah duel Donna.

Judy Collins was unaware that she had become Domina Peggy’s spy.

To Be Continued