The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Spiral Grand Opening, Part Four

Goddess Donna takes part in her first hypnotism duel of the festivities

Donna looked at herself in the mirror; she smiled, satisfied with how she looked. The hypnotist was wearing one of her custom-made under-bust corsets, a deep blue one with gold trim. Her large tits were bare, her nipples pierced with platinum rings set with sapphires. Her thick curly dark hair was loose, and she wore makeup including sultry dark eyeshadow and dark red lips. She wore dangling diamond and sapphire earrings and a magnificent string of diamonds around her neck. She had several gold and silver rings, set with diamonds and sapphires. Her fingernails were midnight blue, and she wore a diamond bracelet on her right wrist. Her skirt was short, made of black leather and she wore sexy black platform sandals with five-inch heels. Her toenails were black, and she wore a white gold and sapphire toe ring on her left middle toe.

“What do you think?” she asked Claire, turning around.

The red-haired witch was seated on a couch in Donna’s dressing room; they were backstage in Auditorium A, shortly before Donna’s first hypnosis duel of the tournament.

“You look gorgeous like a proper hypnodomme, Goddess,” Claire replied.

Conscious and aware, she had been serving Donna since the hypnotist had found her sitting in a van outside the Riverside Hotel while making her escape after falling from a second-story window. At the time Claire had been hypnotized by Casey, and was sitting quietly awaiting further instructions.

Donna had brought her out of her trance and then quickly re-hypnotized her, using the power of the Mistress’s Gaze successfully for the first time.

She had been hypnotically conditioning Claire ever since, and the witch was now her Thrall.

“Thank you dear. You look fantastic yourself,” Donna replied.

Claire smiled; Donna’s praise sent a slight tingle of pleasure through her thanks to a post-hypnotic suggestion.

The beautiful witch was wearing a sexy, long blue gown that showed off her ample cleavage and silver platform high heels. Her hair was up, and she wore diamond and gold jewelry.

“Thank you Goddess. Are you ready?” Claire asked.

“I am; Mariah is a powerful, but half her power comes from being a witch. She is a skilled hypnotist, but far from the best and I can take her,” Donna declared.

“I know you can,” Claire replied, with a smile.

“Thank you dear. Now come help me relax before my duel,” Donna commanded, lifting her skirt to reveal her neatly trimmed dark pussy hair.

“Yes Goddess,” the witch said, rising from her seat and moving to stand before the hypnotist.

Claire slowly knelt and began to lick at Donna’s pussy. The hypnotist moaned with pleasure as Claire sucked at her clit and inserted two fingers into her and began to rub vigorously.

Soon Donna was shrieking, her fingers intertwining with Claire’s hair as she pushed the witch’s face into her pussy.

“Yes…yes! Keep going! You love my pussy so much! Eat me, EAT ME! YES!” Donna screamed, shuddering as she had a powerful orgasm.

She released the witch’s hair and lowered her skirt, then helped Claire to her feet.

“Thank you my pet. Now go on up to the box and get settled so you can watch me,” Donna ordered.

“Yes Goddess,” Claire replied, picking up her purse and leaving the room.

Donna turned back to the mirror and looked herself over again, then closed her eyes and took several deep breaths.

A moment later there was a knock at her door.

“Enter,” Donna said, turning.

A handsome male club slave wearing only burgundy speedo and burgundy collar with the number fourteen embroidered on it stepped in.

“Goddess Donna it is time,” he said respectfully.

He held up a mic and battery to be attached to her outfit so the audience could hear her.

The hypnotist nodded curtly, allowing him to put it on her. Then she followed him out onto the stage.

Mariah was there already; the hypnotist-witch was dressed as a sexy fortune-teller. She wore a long flowing skirt striped in vibrant blue, green and yellow, and a light green long-sleeved top that showed off her lovely shoulders. She was barefooted, and her light brown hair was tied up in a colorful scarf that matched her skirt. She wore large gold hoop earrings, an emerald glittered in her navel, and she wore several rings, bracelets, anklets and toe rings. In Mariah’s hand was pendant, a rough piece of green quartz suspended from a simple leather cord.

She and Donna eyed each other with barely concealed hostility due to their complicated and contentious history.

Though her face was calm, inside Donna was seething; she hated Mariah and her friends after they took down Deborah Scott and then The Battle of Boise. An emotional woman, she had learned to channel her anger into energy and use it to power her hypnotism.

The trick was to keep a lid on it, letting it simmer until she could unleash it on her victims.

“You gained weight,” Donna said, muting her mic.

“Fall out any windows lately?” Mariah retorted, doing the same.

The two women continued to stare each other down until Charissa walked out on stage, wearing a sexy little black dress and tall black heels.

The auditorium’s seats were full; Donna smiled and waved to the crowd as Charissa announced her, then Mariah. With the auditorium’s house lights off and the stage lit it was difficult to make out the spectators, but she could hear them cheering and clapping.

“Alright duelists…begin!” Charissa said, stepping back away from Mariah and Donna.

The clock on the wall started.

Mariah raised her pendulum and started it swinging before Donna’s eyes.

“Watch the pretty green stone…focus your eyes on it and listen to the sound of my voice…watch it swing back and forth…feel yourself starting to relax…,” she began her induction.

The the green quartz glittered as it moved, reflecting the stage lights.

Donna by contrast fixed Mariah with her piercing stare, her blue eyes wide and unblinking.

“Look into my eyes, Mariah. Look deep into my eyes…they are drawing you in…let yourself go…keep looking…deeper…,” Donna purred in her powerful hypnotic voice.

Her eyes seemed to expand, filling Mariah’s vision.

“Feel the tension draining from your body…as you watch the quartz swinging back and forth…your muscles are starting to go slack…starting at the top of your head…feel the wonderful sensation of relaxation washing over you…down through your body and out the tips of your toes…relaxing more and more…deeper and deeper with every swing back…and forth…,” Mariah continued.

Her pendulum continued to swing crisply, and her voice was sultry and inviting; Donna felt her words penetrating her mind and pleasant tingle had begun to spread throughout her body.

Mariah was a very good hypnotist, and it took a monumental effort to keep her eyes from following the quartz pendulum.

Donna realized she had to win quickly.

“My eyes are like powerful magnets…you must look into them…you want to look into them…deep into them…let yourself be drawn into the endless blue depths…getting lost…but my voice will guide you…let yourself just be pulled in and relax…deeper and deeper into the endless blue…,” Donna said firmly, her voice commanding yet soothing.

Even as Mariah’s pendulum continued to swing, her dark blue eyes met Donna’s brighter sky-blue ones.

She was surprised by the intensity of Donna’s gaze; she began to feel light-headed and dizzy as she was drawn into the blue.

“Y-you are—are getting sleepy Donna…v-very sleepy…follow the quartz with your eyes…your eyelids are growing heavy…very heavy…,” she stammered a bit but continued in gentle but insistent tones.

Donna indeed felt a heavy feeling start to gather in her eyelids, and they began to droop even as she felt the urge to watch Mariah’s pendant.

With an effort, she forced her eyes wide.

“Let go Mariah…you are falling…falling into my eyes…feel yourself sinking deeper…deeper into my eyes…feeling so wonderfully relaxed…as you drop deeper…deeper…you cannot move…you cannot speak…you must simply stand there frozen and look into my eyes…so completely relaxed…standing completely still and silent…unable to move or speak, only listen…listen and obey…listen and obey…you are hypnotized…,” Donna said, finally releasing her anger and hatred toward Mariah in a final burst of energy.

She slurred her words slightly, and her eyelids began to flutter even as her eyes were about to follow Mariah’s pendulum.

“You cannot…cannot stay…I…I…falling…deeper…deeee…mmmnnnn…,” Mariah stammered, her voice trailing off.

Her pendulum slipped from her grasp, and her arm dropped to her side. Her eyes went wide, and she no longer blinked.

Mariah was frozen, eyes riveted to Donna’s.

She was hypnotized.

Donna took a deep breath.

“Good girl…just look…keep looking…deeper and deeper…relaxing more and more…you are completely in my power…unable to resist me…you will obey me…you must obey Goddess Donna,” the dark-haired hypnotist continued, moving her face close to Mariah’s as she continued to stare into her eyes.

“Obey…,” Mariah mumbled.

Donna grinned and stepped back.

Charissa walked up beside her and proclaimed her the winner, to the cheers and applause of the audience.

The house lights were turned on and Donna could see the crowd; she waved and walked around the stage, acknowledging several fans with “Team Donna” shirts and waving up at Claire, Jackie and Terri.

She also looked up at Peggy and her entourage who were stoically, silently watching.

Donna blew them a kiss.

Then she turned to the hypnotized Mariah.

“Alright, who is ready to see a little domination?” she asked the crowd.

Her inquiry was met with more cheers and clapping.

“Okay Mariah, we can all see that you have some pretty spectacular titties under that blouse. Take it off and let those puppies out, we all want to have a look!” she commanded.

Mariah obeyed, a dazed expression on her face as she removed her blouse and dropped it to the stage floor.

Her breasts were indeed magnificent; large, round and firm. Her left nipple was pierced with a silver barbell, and on the outside of her right breast there was a small tattoo of an intricate, elegant string of runes in green ink. Donna recognized them as characters used in magic, though she didn’t know their meaning.

The audience hooted and cheered as Mariah stood topless awaiting further commands.

“How lovely. Now I know what an honor it is for you to be hypnotized by me, so first off I am going to grant you an autograph. Can I get a marker please?” Donna asked.

A female Spiral staff member quickly brought her one, and the victorious hypnotist proceeded to carefully write “Obey Goddess Donna” across Mariah’s chest above her tits.

“There you go dear. Now I like to think I have pretty nice tits too…,” Donna said.

She paused, cupping her breasts and smiling as the crowd cheered her statement.

“Thank you, thank you. Mariah you will pay homage to my tits. They are so beautiful, you just have to suck on them, worship them,” Donna suggested.

She closed her eyes as Mariah moved to first gently massage Donna’s tits, then lean forward and take the left one into her mouth.

The crowd cheered and whistled as Mariah sucked vigorously at Donna’s tits, nibbling and licking at her nipples, while massaging with her hands.

“Mmmm…that feels so good! Did you all know Mariah here is a belly-dancer? A very good one, in fact. Would you like to see her dance? It isn’t very often we get to see one so sexy and topless gyrating around. Let’s get some music, please. Mariah you will now do a nice little belly-dance routine for the audience. As you dance, you will become more and more aroused; after a few moments you will be so horny you won’t be able to stand it and you will come kneel at my feet an masturbate over me until you cum,” Donna instructed.

“Yes Goddess,” Mariah said.

Percussion-heavy folk music began playing, and the hypnotized woman began a sexy, graceful dance. Her bare feet glided effortlessly over the stage floor as she seductively gyrated her hips. Her fantastic abs flexed as she shimmied turned, using spins and fluid arm movements to accentuate her torso and hip movements.

The dance was hypnotic, her belly-button ring sparkling as she moved. The crowd fell silent, watching in awe.

Mariah became flushed as she danced, her arousal building.

Eventually she stopped and hurried over to where Donna watched, dropping to her knees and immediately starting to masturbate.

Donna looked down at her with smug satisfaction; Mariah moved her hand frantically, moaning loudly as she had a powerful orgasm.

“I bet that felt good, didn’t it dear?” Donna asked with an exaggerated wink at the audience, who cheered in response.

“Yes Goddess,” Mariah replied, gasping.

“Well, that is hardly fair. I think I deserve to feel good too, don’t you think?” Donna asked the crowd next.

Again she was met with cheers, and a chant of “Goddess Donna” broke out.

Smiling wickedly, Donna lifted her skirt.

“Eat my pussy, Mariah. You want it so badly, make me cum,” Donna commanded.

She gasped as Mariah eagerly obeyed, moving to lick at her pussy.

The hypnotized woman began to suck vigorously at her clit, and use a finger to rub the outside of Donna’s pussy.

“Mmmm…yes, YES! Eat me you fucking little slut…I am your Goddess! You want nothing more than to worship me, to eat my delicious puss! Mmmm…oh…OH YES!” Donna shrieked.

She shuddered as she orgasmed, grabbing Mariah by the hair and shoving her face into her pussy so she could grind on it.

Satisfied, she released Mariah’s hair with a look of disdain on her face.

“I am afraid your pussy eating needs work. I will be happy to let you practice on me in the future. But for now let’s get you backstage so I can go celebrate my victory. You will kiss my feet,” she said with a laugh.

Mariah moved to obey; Donna walked backstage after a final wave to the audience, forcing Mariah to crawl after her.

She left her defeated opponent with Charissa to be brought out of her trance, and went to meet up with Jackie, Terri and Claire.

“Well done! It was awesome seeing that bitch get taken down!” Jackie congratulated her.

Terri and Claire likewise praised her enthusiastically, pleased to see one of Peggy’s friends defeated.

Donna smiled and thanked them; she enjoyed the adulation, despite the fact that Claire’s was hypnotically induced and that Terri and Jackie were little more than sycophants.

She found even more praise as she and her group went to the main lounge and commandeered a large booth in the VIP area. The lounge was crowded with hypnotists and their entourages as well as groupies and normals dancing and partying.

Donna ordered a bottle of extremely expensive red wine and sat sipping it while she chatted with Terri, Claire and Jackie. Several hypnotists stopped by to congratulate her on her victory, including Mistress Nayana, Mistress Constance and Mistress Christine.

Donna found she really liked Christine and invited her to join them; the blonde hypnotist eagerly accepted, sending her handsome male Thrall who’s name Donna immediately forgot to stand in the slave waiting area.

Christine was a veteran true hypnotist, and her outlook and temperament were similar to Donna’s. She integrated into the group well, and they had a fun evening partying and socializing.

Near midnight, Donna sat looking around the room with a pleasant buzz going.

There were naked slaves dancing in cages, and the dance floor was crowded with fashionably dressed sexy people moving to the pulsing music. Over the course of the evening Donna had left the booth to go chat with other hypnotists, mingle with fans and dance. Now as she sat sipping a glass from her table’s third bottle of wine, she observed the casually depravity of the True Hypnosis community.

At the next booth over, a handsome male hypnotist named Sebastian was casually chatting with Mistress Alicia while a gorgeous naked red-haired woman sucked his cock, her head bobbing rhythmically up and down. Sebastian paused in mid-sentence, closing his eyes as he shot his load. The slave dutifully swallowed, then retrieved a towel from a bad under the table and wiped her master’s cock clean so he could zip his pants.

Satisfied, Sebastian spoke to the slave who immediately moved to kneel before Alicia, who lifted her dress so the red-head could lick her pussy.

The two hypnotists continued their conversation without missing a beat.

Peggy and her friends had been in and out of the lounge all evening, and had pointedly avoided Donna and her entourage.

Fuck them all, she thought to herself.

She had already beaten Mariah, and Alex would be her next opponent.

Donna was planning to beat and humiliate each of Peggy’s friends that she faced, and would gain immense satisfaction from doing so.

Down beside the dance floor, Gina Knight was talking to an attractive young couple between songs. Donna chuckled as the young hypnotist suddenly lifted her top, her spectacular breasts spilling free; the couple she’d been chatting with both slipped into a hypnotic trance, their eyes closing and their heads nodding forward. Gina looked pleased as she spoke to the couple, leading them toward the doors that lead to private domination rooms.

Beside her, Christine scowled.

“I will never fall for that one again,” she commented sourly.

“A gimmick; an effective one but limited in its use I believe,” Donna replied sympathetically.

“I agree. Still, it was embarrassing,” Christine replied, draining her wineglass.

“So catch her outside the club and teach her a lesson,” Donna said with a wink as she refilled Christine’s glass.

“Oh I am planning on it,” the sexy blonde hypnotist said with a grin.

Time had flown by since her victory in her duel, and Donna suddenly realized she was very aroused.

While she found Christine very attractive, she wasn’t interested in attempting to seduce her this evening. Claire she could have at any time, and Terri wasn’t particularly interesting sexually.

No, she wanted a cock she decided. Scanning the non-vip area, she selected a very handsome tall man in his twenties standing near the bar talking to a sexy young blonde woman.

“Excuse me, but I need to ride a cock for a bit,” She said with a chuckle and a wink as she rose.

“Enjoy girl,” Christine replied, smiling.

Claire nodded, and Terri was engrossed in talking to Mistress Constance who had just stopped by to chat.

Donna rose and walked out of the VIP area, down the short staircase into the common area beside the dance floor and headed to the bar and her prey.

The young man she had selected was flirting with the sexy blonde woman. He was wearing a nice long-sleeve maroon silk shirt and black slacks, his short brown hair perfectly styled in spike-topped mid-fade.

“Hi there. I am Goddess Donna,” she said, rudely and brazenly interrupting his conversation.

“Oh…oh hello! I am Marshal,” the man replied, a bit taken aback.

“Nice to meet you Marshal,” Donna said with a beaming smile and offering her hand.

Marshal smiled as he took it; the hypnotist projected confidence and sexiness, and he was obviously impressed with her.

“Um, excuse me but we were like talking here,” the blonde interjected.

Donna turned slowly to face her.

Looking her over, she had neither a collar or guest bracelet, and she certainly was not a member of The Spiral.

Perfect, Donna thought to herself.

“Excuse me?” she asked calmly.

“We were talking and you interrupted us,” the blonde said.

She was dressed in a cropped long-sleeved white top and tight low-rise jeans along with thick white flip-flops.

She was fit and sexy.

Donna wasn’t impressed in the slightest.

“Yes I did,” Donna replied, turning back to Marshal.

“Wow, you are rude!” the blonde huffed.

“Pardon me Marshal, I need to deal with an annoyance,” Donna said, winking at the young man.

He nodded, a goofy smile on his face.

Donna turned to face the blonde.

“Look into my eyes,” she said firmly.

Donna’s blue eyes bored into the blonde’s brown ones.

“Excuse me, but you are not going to hyp—,” the blonde began.

She gasped as Donna’s eyes took on a blue glow and an intense jolt of hypnotic power surged into her.

“Good girl, just keep looking…deeper…deeper into my eyes…relax… very good, almost there…and, you are now mine! You are hypnotized!” Donna declared.

The young woman’s eyes glazed and her mouth was partially open as she went deep into hypnosis.

Donna smiled; the Mistress’s Gaze had worked perfectly.

“That’s better, don’t you think?” Donna said to Marshal and the small group of people who had gathered around to watch.

“Definitely Goddess Donna,” Marshal agreed.

“You will strip naked and go get in that empty cage; you will dance to the music until the lounge is closed down for the night. Then you will awaken from your trance,” Donna commanded the blonde.

“Yes Goddess,” she agreed, immediately starting to strip.

Donna watched with satisfaction as the naked young women headed for the empty cage.

“Take those and throw them in the garbage,” she said, gesturing to a nearby male club slave with the number twenty-six embroidered on his collar.

“Yes Goddess,” the slave replied, gathering the blonde’s clothes and taking them away.

“Now you look into my eyes, Marshal,” Donna said without preamble as she turned back to the young man.

He looked astonished as her eyes again began to glow blue.

A few minutes later, Marshal was hypnotized and following Donna toward the private rooms.

Donna went to one that had a green light on over the door, indicating it was available. She punched a six-digit code she was issued in her registration packet into a keypad on the door. There was a click as the door unlocked, and the green light turned red.

Donna stepped inside, Marshal following. The door closed behind them.

The room was nicely furnished, with a queen-sized bed, a small bar and a door leading to a small bathroom that included a shower.

There was a rack full of costumes and outfits, and a set of shelves that contained crops, nipple clamps, butt plugs, candles, strap-ons, dildos and various other sex toys and implements of bondage and torture. There were two sturdy chairs, configured specifically for two people to shit on and fuck.

Donna took a moment to deepen Marshal’s chance and make certain he would be forced to obey her even while awake and aware, then woke him with a snap.

“Goddess, what is going on?” he asked, blinking rapidly.

“Silence, slave. Strip naked. Now!” Donna commanded.

She watched with satisfaction as he obeyed. A moment later her was standing before her naked.

“Not a bad cock. You are growing very aroused, Marshal. The more you look at me, the hornier you become. You want me, you find me so sexy that it just makes you incredibly hard. You are becoming very, very still and hard,” Donna purred.

Marshal swallowed hard as his cock immediately began to stiffen.

“Very nice indeed,” Donna said, casually reaching down to stroke him.

Marshal gasped and she quickened her pace.

“You cannot cum, Marshal. I control your cock. I own it, like I own you. You must have my permission to cum. Without my command you will be stuck on the verge of your release, unable to finish no matter how much your cock is stimulated,” she told him firmly as she continued to stroke him.

Marshal whimpered as he quickly reached his release point…and nothing happened.

Donna grinned evilly.

“Excellent. You are very suggestible my pet. Now help me undress,” she commanded.

Soon Donna was naked as well.

“Now I don’t want to take a lot of time, I have more socializing to do. Sit,” she commanded, pointing at one of the chairs.

Marshal obeyed, his straining cock standing straight up. Donna walked up and mounted him, shrieking as she began to ride him roughly.

She moved up and down quickly, growling like an animal. She grabbed his head and pressed his face into her tits.

“Suck,” she ordered even as she changed her motion and began to grind on him hard.

Marshal began to suck at her tits.

Donna orgasmed quickly once, then again. She savagely twisted Marshal’s nipples as she shuddered with pleasure.

The hypnotist rose and turned around, then sat on Marshal’s still-still cock again and rode him harder, screaming as she slammed down on him over and over.

“You are mine! You are my fucking slave! I own you! You are completely my bitch, you are nothing but my puppet! Peggy I am going to fucking destroy you!” she shouted.

Donna let out an animalistic noise between a moan and a scream as she orgasmed powerfully again.

She rose after catching her breath, turning to face Marshal.

He was still incredibly aroused, unable to climax.

Donna laughed.

“I suppose I should let you get off; go ahead and jerk off to me, slave. Stroke that cock and… CUM!” she said.

Marshal moaned loudly as he grasped his cock and began to masturbate.

He made it three strokes before he exploded with a shout, his cock spasming as he shot his load.

Donna deftly side-stepped the streams of cum shooting from her slave’s cock.

“Whew, I needed that. I believe I will keep you, for a while at least,” Donna said.

She went to her purse and retrieved a collar, which she put around Marshal’s neck.

He was now her property, the collar denoting him as Donna’s property.

The hypnotist went into the bathroom and cleaned up, and had Marshal do the same.

Then she got dressed, went to the bar and poured herself a shot of tequila.

“Follow me, slave,” she ordered after drinking the tequila.

“Yes Goddess,” Marshal replied, unable to resist his new owner.

Donna led him from the room; he was still naked, and he flushed with embarrassment when they stepped into the main lounge.

The light above the room would remain red until a Spiral Housekeeping Team went in and cleaned and reset it for use. Marshal’s clothes that were left behind would be thrown away.

Donna rejoined Christine and Claire at the booth; Jackie and Terri had gone to mingle elsewhere in the club.

“How was he?” Christine asked with a grin.

A handsome young blonde man was on his knees in front of her; her high heels were off and he was rubbing her feet.

“Adequate,” Donna replied with a grin of her own.

“He must be more than “adequate” if you are keeping him,” Christine said, raising an eyebrow.

“Serviceable, then,” Donna replied with a wink.

She sent Marshal to go wait for further instructions in the slave area.

Donna and Christine ordered fresh drinks from a passing server and were discussing Christine’s latest hypnotism-for-hire job when Arthur Winston approached their booth.

“Hello ladies. I am sorry to interrupt, but I just wanted to congratulate Goddess Donna on her victory. May we join you?” he asked politely.

With him was Jayde, dressed in a black pantsuit and tall black heels, and Jessica Lockhart wearing a short sexy light purple dress and tall silver sandals.

“Of course,” Donna said, smiling at the trio.

“Please,” Christine nodded.

She and Donna and Claire moved closer together, and Arthur and the two women sat in the booth’s large comfortable wrap-around seat.

“You were fantastic tonight,” Arthur said to Donna as a naked Sadie Frost brought a tray with a scotch for he and Jessica and a beer for Jayde.

“Thank you. Sibyl Mariah was a skilled opponent,” Donna replied diplomatically.

“She is an excellent hypnotist; a good duelist,” Arthur replied.

“Good, but not great,” Jessica added, sipping her scotch.

Donna looked at her, her expression like stone.

“I am sure that the next hypnotist I defeat will pose more of a challenge,” she said calmly.

Jessica raised her glass and winked.

Donna formed pursed her lips into a kiss in return.

“Indeed, you have Mistress Alexandria next. Trained by the Archdomina herself…and she is her granddaughter,” Arthur said casually.

“The Archdomina?” Donna asked.

“An extremely skilled and powerful hypnotist who has been around for over fifty years. A bit of a legend, really. Even the High Conclave listens when she speaks,” Christine said.

“No one has seen for for years; a lot of people don’t think she’s real,” Jayde said skeptically.

“Oh, I assure you she’s real…and she dotes on her granddaughter,” Arthur said.

“Does she? Why do I care?” Donna asked with a wolfish smile.

“Let’s just say it would be a…show of respect…for you to tread lightly if you defeat Mistress Alexandria,” Arthur replied with a thin smile of his own.

Donna snorted.

“So what, special treatment for Peggy’s little angel? You have got to be kidding! Are we playing politics here already?” she said.

“Donna maybe—,” Christine began.

“Mr. Winston is quite serious, and you would do well to listen,” Jessica cut her off calmly, her eyes never leaving Donna.

She and Donna locked gazes; for a moment no one spoke as the two powerful women stared one another down.

“Oh for fuck’s sake! Put your dicks away,” Jayde finally said in disgust, slamming her beer bottle on the table.

Both Jessica and Donna jumped, along with everyone else at the table.

“Excuse me?” Donna replied.

“Ladies, please,” Arthur said, lifting his hand.

“Don’t be a fucking idiot, Donna. You might be a powerful hypnotist, but you are new to this community. Things aren’t black and white! There is no reason to antagonize the Archdomina; you would think you would be smart enough to want to get on her good side,” Jayde said hotly.

Donna rose.

“Oh, so we should give little Alex special treatment? Why? She is a hypnodomme, she takes her chances like everyone else! She chose to enter the tournament,” she said, flushing.

“Donna you are overstepping,” Arthur warned.

“Am I? Or are you weak?” the dark-haired hypnotist asked quietly.

“Sit down and be quiet and listen,” Jessica said.

“Make me,” Donna retorted.

Her blue eyes began to glow with a blue light.

“Fine. Sit down and shut up and do not move,” Jessica said firmly.

An almost imperceptible stream of energy flashed from her eyes into Donna’s.

The the hypnotist gaped in astonishment; the blue glow faded from her eyes and she sat heavily in her chair and closed her mouth, compelled by Jessica’s mentalist power.

No one at the table moved or spoke.

“That’s better. Now Donna, I understand your position. And I like you; watching you duel was extremely enjoyable. I am going to forgive your little outburst here and let you off with a warning. Think long and hard about what I have said and how you intend to conduct yourself in the future. You have great potential and I want you as an ally, but I will not hesitate to deal with you if you cause more trouble than you are worth,” Arthur said with lethal calm.

He rose, as did Jayde and Jessica.

“Mistress Christine, have a wonderful rest of your night,” Arthur said to the blonde hypnotist.

“Thank you Arthur. Have a nice night yourself. Jessica, Jayde it was nice to see you,” Christine said pleasantly in her velvety voice.

They both nodded in acknowledgement, then followed Arthur away from the table.

Christine sipped her drink and chatted with Claire; it was a full two minutes before Donna could move or speak.

“Fucking bitch!” she snarled when Jessica’s suggestion finally wore off.

Donna picked up her drink and emptied in in one swallow.

“Claire, go fetch me two shots of tequila. NOW!” she commanded petulantly.

“Yes Goddess,” Claire said, rising to obey.

“For what it is worth, I agree with you,” Christine said casually.

“Thank you. I apologize for the unpleasantness. It is just that I am already sick to death of all the fucking rules! We are hypnotists, we control peoples’ minds, their fucking wills but it seems like all we do is follow protocols and rules,” Donna huffed.

Claire brought the shots, and Donna offered one to Christine.

“Thank you. A lot of other hypnotists would just do whatever Arthur says; I admire your defiance. You remind me of me,” Christine said with a smile, lifting her shot.

Donna grinned and clinked her glass against Christine’s; both women down the tequila and followed up by squeezing lemon into their mouths.

“Just between you and me, Arthur’s time as the big dog in Boise isn’t going to last much longer. He is a preening, posturing buffoon,” Donna said quietly.

“Is that so? You have something in mind?” Christine asked casually.

“I do. I am planning on taking over; Arthur is weak. If nobody else has the ambition or the stones, I will do it,” Donna replied haughtily.

“That could be difficult; Arthur has a lot of friends; Jayde, Sylver…Jessica,” Christine said.

“Fuck Jessica. I have something in mind for her,” Donna said slyly.

“Okay, well what about them?” Christine asked, nodding.

Donna looked where she indicated.

She saw Arthur now seated in a booth with Charissa, as well as Liliana and three women she didn’t know.

“I know Liliana and Charissa, but who are the other three?” Donna asked.

“The one with the auburn hair is Mistress Gillian and the blonde in the blue dress is Mistress Helena; they are on the High Conclave with Charissa and Liliana,” Christine explained.

“I see…and who is the brunette in the red dress?” Donna asked, referring to the fifth woman.

“That is Mistress Beth Grant; she is from Florida, a very powerful hypnotist who controls a big chunk of the hypnotism community in Miami. She has two daughters who are also skilled up and coming hypnotists. She is a good friend of Arthur’s…and she is in the running for the empty High Conclave seat,” Christine said.

She ordered two more shots from a passing server.

“I see…well, The Conclave won’t stay in Boise after the tournament. I am sure they will be willing to work with whomever is in charge here…,” Donna mused.

“Most likely,” Christine agreed.

Their shots arrived and they quickly downed them.

“Thank you for the information. I might have to take things a bit slower than I was planning. I can play the long game. It will give me time to take care of Peggy first,” Donna said.

“I am surprised you are being so open about this; are you sure I won’t go to Arthur?” Christine inquired slyly.

“Because I know what kind of woman you are, Mistress Christine. Smart, ambitious, powerful and opportunistic. Tell me something, have you ever heard of the Passionate Heart?” Donna asked.

“A huge purple diamond, supposedly a powerful hypnotically charge gem…why?” Christine asked.

“I am going to acquire it. Very soon,” Donna replied with a wink.

“Really…I am impressed,” Christine said.

“Thank you. When I make my move I am going to need strong people with me. Interested?” Donna asked.

A natural manipulator before becoming a hypnotist, Donna knew Christine was bitter about not being asked to participate in the tournament. She also knew from her information gathering that she was powerful, ambitious and a bit a of rebel in the hypnosis community.

Just the kind of hypnotist she needed on her side.

“Why yes Goddess Donna, I am indeed. I have my own scores to settle,” Christine replied with a smile.

“I would like nothing more to help you teach Gina some manners,” Donna said with a chuckle.

“Well then I am in,” Christine declared.

“Excellent! Shall we go up to my suite and discuss it?” Donna asked.

“Absolutely,” the sexy blonde hypnotist replied.

A few moments later the pair exited the lounge with Claire, Marshal and Christine’s Thrall Matt following them.

Domina Peggy was sitting with Mistress Bella and Sibyl Mariah in a booth in the VIP section.

Donna blew them a kiss as she passed, while Christine didn’t deign to look their way.

“Trashy cunt,” Peggy said with disgust.

“That’s probably putting too mildly. Looks like she made a new friend,” Bella added, sipping her drink.

“I can’t believe I lost to her,” Mariah said glumly.

“Forget it, gorgeous. She may be a cunt, but unfortunately Donna is a powerful hypnotist,” Peggy said patting Mariah’s arm.

“Anybody can beat anybody; you just never know. It’s just part of the game. You handled it well,” Bella said.

“Thank you Bella. I have never been a great formal duelist anyway. And being in Donna’s power for a few minutes was nothing compared to being my aunt’s slave for years,” Mariah said.

“I have faith we can take whatever happens. I just hope she doesn’t win,” Peggy said.

“Tiny Tough will beat her if one of you two don’t,” Mariah said confidently.

“I agree, I don’t see Casey losing to Donna,” Bella said.

“Speaking of Tiny Tough, I am really happy for her; Alex is the perfect complement to our little hot-head. And they are so cute together; it just makes me smile,” Peggy said, nodding toward the dance floor.

Bella and Mariah smiled as well as they watched Casey and Alexandria dancing together, their eyes locked on one another as the swayed seductively to the music.

“I think things are going well so far,” Jessica Lockhart said.

She was naked, lying next to Arthur Winston on the king-sized bed in the master bedroom of his huge apartment on the top floor of The Spiral.

“I agree; we shall see what tomorrow brings,” Arthur replied.

He was satisfied how things were progressing; round one of The Spiral Grand Opening tournament was complete; the next day all the duels in the second chance bracket were scheduled to take place.

Arthur too was naked; he was lying on his back while a naked Sadie Frost sucked his cock, her hair flying about as she bobbed her head up and down.

“Donna’s attitude is a bit worrisome. There is so much going on, so much at stake I hope she doesn’t cause too much trouble,” Jessica said.

“Yes, I am disappointed in her; I still believe she will be worth it, although she may need to be disciplined at some point. But that is what I have you for,” Arthur replied with a chuckle.

“Well, not the only thing you have me for…,” Jessica said slyly.

She sat up and moved to straddle Arthur’s head.

“No, definitely not,” he chuckled.

Jessica smiled and closed her eyes as she lowered her shaved pussy onto Arthur’s face.

To be continued