The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Spiral Grand Opening, Part Five

The tournament continues, and the stakes outside the competition are rising

Day three of The Spiral’s Grand Opening Tournament saw all the duels for the second-chance brackets take place. In the morning’s first match, Mistress Camilla defeated Mistress Jaqueline, thus eliminating the latter from the tournament. Following them was Sibyl Mariah vs. Mistress Alicia in a close contest that saw Mariah victorious using a belly-dance based induction with her navel-ring as a focus. After lunch, Mistress Ava Gold defeated Mistress Lauren with her seductive swaying hands. In the day’s final match, the sexy ebon-skinned Mistress Angela defeated Mistress Constance in a hard-fought battle of two pendulum experts.

After each duel, the victorious hypnotist humiliated the loser. The humiliation varied in severity and creativity, but the audience loved every minute of the depravity.

“Ava Gold is an impressive hypnotist,” Bella remarked to Peggy that evening.

The two of them were sitting at a table in the VIP section of the main lounge after the day’s duels had concluded. Sean and Shaw were standing nearby chatting.

“She is, and sexy too. I hope I get to know her a bit better while she’s in town,” Peggy replied.

She took a sip from a bright blue drink known as a “hypno-hijto”, a concoction invented by The Spiral’s food and beverage director.

“Hello ladies,” a female voice said.

Peggy looked up to see Mistress Charissa, looking stunning in a long shimmering black dress and sky-high black heels, her blonde locks perfectly styled in.

“Hello Charissa! How are you?” Peggy asked cheerfully.

“I am doing well thank you. Hello Mistress Bella; you both look fantastic,” Charissa replied with a dazzling smile.

“Thank you; you look amazing yourself. Will you join us?” Bella asked.

“I would love to, thank you. I actually wanted to chat with you two about something,” the statuesque blonde said as she sat.

“Oh? How intriguing,” Peggy replied.

She slipped off her sandal and casually ran her foot slowly up Charissa’s leg.

“I need your help with something; are you two busy this evening?” Charissa asked, flashing Peggy a smile.

Bella and Peggy exchanged a look and a shrug.

“I don’t have any set plans,” Bella said.

“Me either,” Peggy agreed.

“How would you like to help me break up an unauthorized gambling operation going on in the club?” Charissa asked slyly.

“Oh, that sounds fun!” Bella said with a grin.

“Yes, it does…but Charissa, if I may ask, what do you need us for? You are a true Master of hypnotism with Spiral resources at your disposal, I doubt you’d have trouble with some unauthorized gamblers,” Peggy said with a chuckle.

She continued to rub her bare foot up and down Charissa’s leg.

“I appreciate your confidence in me Peggy, but if I walked into the room they would be on to me instantly, and the ringleaders would bail; everyone knows I am in charge of security during the tournament. I am pretty sure the operation is being run by at least one hypnotist, and I need some good hypnotists to take it down. Are you interested?” Charissa asked.

“I am; what do you say, Peggy?” Bella asked.

“Absolutely. We can probably recruit some more help if you would like,” Peggy replied.

“That would be excellent, I think you will better off. I am afraid I already have your friend Mariah on another assignment this evening and she might be finished in time to join you. The Spiral still doesn’t have an official witch on staff yet, so she agreed to help me out. However if Lady Casey and Mistress Alexandria are willing to help I am sure the four of you can handle the job,” Charissa said.

“That’s a shame, I would really like Mariah with us… but yes I am sure Casey and Alex will join us,” Peggy agreed.

“They should be here in a few minutes, actually. They just went to change clothes,” Bella added.

“Great, meet me in the lobby on seventeen in say an hour?” Charissa asked.

“Deal; I don’t suppose you can tell us what Mariah is up to?” Peggy asked, her foot finding its way into Charissa’s lap.

“Oh, we just have some uninvited guests who are not as smart as they think they are. Mariah is apprehending them for me,” Charissa replied slyly.

She casually put her hand under the table and began to massage Peggy’s foot.

“Sounds like fun,” Peggy said.

“Oh I am sure she is enjoying herself. I will see you ladies in an hour,” Charissa said with a chuckle.

The gorgeous blonde hypnotist rose almost reluctantly and excused herself.

While Peggy and Bella were waiting for Casey and Alexandria to join them, there was indeed a group of intruders up to no good elsewhere in The Spiral.

Three men and two women, all physically fit and dressed in black tactical clothes with silenced pistols, knives, tasers, lock-picks and other tools on their belts were gathered in one of the club’s sub-basements in a room designated for storage of infrequently used supplies.

One of the woman carried a laptop and one of the men wore a cutting torch rig.

They were a group of professional thieves who had come into The Spiral one at a time over the past two days, pretending to be hypnosis-groupies.

“Alright, just so everyone is clear, we are going up to twenty-two. We hit one condo every fifteen minutes, five condos total. We get in and get out with whatever we find. No more. Agreed?” the man in charge said.

The other four nodded. None of them had met before this job, having come together anonymously on the internet; none of them knew each others’ names, and simply referred to one another by a number. Each one was a professional, and they knew that not sticking to the plan would be dangerous.

“Okay, Three is going to hack the cameras and then we go. Everyone stay sharp; anybody who gets in our way we put down. These hypnos are not too much of a threat unless they get your attention, so don’t let them—“ the leader or One, started to say.

“Oh my! What’s going on here?” came a female voice with a slight Canadian accent.

Startled, the group turned to see a sexy, curvy woman dressed in a colorful fortune-teller outfit and barefoot step from the shadows.

She wore lots of jewelry, but a large emerald in her navel really drew the eye, especially those of the blonde-haired Three and the man with the blowtorch, Four.

One and the man without the torch, know as Two, both drew pistols, as did a redheaded woman who was not carrying the laptop, known to the group as Five.

“Hold it Right there bitch,” One said.

Sibyl Mariah chuckled.

“Oh I don’t think so, dumbass. All of you drop you guns and surrender now. If you do, I promise you’ll only become club slaves for six months. If not, it will be much, more unpleasant,” she said calmly.

“Fuck you; do you really think you can hypnotize us?” scoffed the Five, her flame-red hair in a tight braid.

“Yes I am certain I can, among other things. Now surrender and come quietly. This is your last chance,” Mariah replied calmly.

“Enough! Kill her!” One ordered.

Mariah made a casual gesture and all three of the pistols the intruders were holding were telekinetically yanked from their hands to sail across the room fall to the ground behind her.

At the same time, she began to sway her hips seductively, making her emerald navel ring sparkle brilliantly.

“Fucking cunt is a witch!” One snarled, grabbing his knife from the sheath on his belt.

Ut lepus estUt lepus est…,” Mariah said firmly.

She gestured and snapped her fingers, and One instantly transformed into a fluffy white bunny even as she continued her sexy belly-dance.

Two moved toward her, pulling a taser from his belt; Mariah made a fist, causing him to double over in pain as if he’d been hit in the stomach very hard.

“Everyone just relax…relax and listen to my voice and watch the emerald, sparkling as I move…your eyes are drawn to it…you cannot look away…,” she began a hypnotic induction, timing her words with her swaying hips.

Three and Four were both caught in her hypnotic trap, their eyes having been drawn to the emerald since she had begun to move, their mouths now hanging open as they stared at the glittering gem.

“Bitch!” Five snarled, charging Mariah.

Reaching into a pouch on her hip as she continued to sway and chant, Mariah brought out a handful of fine white dust and blew it into the Five’s face.

Rigescunt indutae,” she said forcefully.

The woman instantly froze, unable to move a muscle.

Mariah grinned.

“As for you two…sleep now,” she said firmly to the two helplessly watching her navel ring as she continued to sway seductively.

Both Three and Four wilted to the floor, hypnotized.

Mariah sauntered over to Two, who was still doubled over in pain. She grabbed him by the hair pulled his head up so she could look into his eyes.

Somnum,” she said, tapping him on the forehead.

He sank to the floor fast asleep.

Mariah then she moved to stand before the frozen Five, a smug smile on her face.

She began to chant as the paralyzed woman could only watch helplessly with fear in her eyes.

Sicut canis est…sicut canis est…,” she said firmly.

Mariah grinned and snapped her fingers; Five instantly transformed into a small terrier.

“Who’s the bitch now?” The hypnotist-witch taunted her.

The intruders neutralized, Mariah turned and sauntered out of the room into the hall where a half-dozen Spiral security officers waited, ready to come to her aid had she called them. They were highly-trained men, hypnotically conditioned to serve The Spiral. They were dressed in custom suits and had tasers in their hands, as well as nine-millimeter pistols under their jackets.

“Take the humans to Mistress Camila for interrogation; put the bunny and dog in the kennel. I’ll deal with them later,” she ordered them.

“Yes Sibyl Mariah,” the security team leader said with a respectful nod.

Mariah was very pleased; she’d been worried that her powers had grown rusty while she was enslaved by her aunt, and the ease with which she had overpowered the intruders had restored her confidence.

She checked the time on her phone as she walked quickly toward the elevators.

If she hurried, she still had time…

While Mariah was dealing with the would-be burglars, Casey and Alex had readily agreed to help Bella and Peggy with the unauthorized gambling.

A short time later the four hypnotists were in an elevator on their way up to meet Charissa on the seventeenth floor.

Each of them looked beautiful, dressed for an elegant night out so they wouldn’t look out of place walking into the casino.

Alex was in her customary white, a simple long gown with a sexy cut-out that showed off her flat, taut midriff. Her long blonde hair was down, cascading past her shoulders in golden waves. Diamonds sparkled in her ears, and she wore silver bracelets on her wrists, along with her customary silver thumb rings and silver toe rings. She was barefooted and her toenails were deep red.

Casey was in a long, strapless deep purple evening gown; her hair was in a beautiful waterfall braid, and she was wearing long dangling diamond earrings, and her favorite diamond pendant around her neck. She wore a delicate diamond bracelet on her right wrist, and a gold ring set with a large purple diamond on her left middle finger. Her fingernails were dark purple, and she had on very tall strappy sandals, though they were gold rather than her typical silver. Her toenails were white, and her anti-magic iron-and-fire-opal toe rings sparkled on her middle toes.

Bella was in gorgeous red spaghetti-strap dress and matching red sandals with four-inch heels; her hair was in a fancy ‘updo, held with a gold clip that glittered with diamonds and rubies. Her favorite antique gold pocket-watch hung around her neck, and she wore a gold bracelet on her right wrist. Her fingernails were painted in a french manicure, and her customary sapphire ring was replaced by a gold one set with a huge ruby on her left middle finger. A gold and ruby anklet adorned her left ankle and her toenails were a deep maroon. She wore her anti-transformation silver-and-fire-opal toe rings taken from Deborah Scott on her second toes.

Peggy was wearing long dark green gown that bared her left shoulder and arm while a long sleeve covered her right shoulder and arm. She wore a bright red wig styled in a reverse pixie bob, and her earrings were simple emerald studs. She had gotten the left side her nose pierced at the Spiral’s salon earlier that day, and was wearing a tiny sparkling diamond in it. Her amethyst pendant hung around her neck, and she wore several gold bracelets on her wrists. Her fingernails were recently done in a green-tipped french manicure, and she wore five-inch cork-wedge sandals, her toenails a deep forest green with a small gold eternity knot painted on each big toe. She wore her gold heart toe ring on her right pinkie toe, and a silver claddagh on her right middle toe. On her left second toe was a gold band set with a shamrock made from emeralds.

The four hypnotists had left their Thralls, slaves and other members of their entourages behind, having decided that they could handle the job themselves.

“Oh this will be fun!” Casey had said in delight.

The others had readily agreed, feeding off her enthusiasm.

“I do wish Mariah was with us,” Alex commented as they rode up in the elevator.

“Me too,” Peggy agreed.

She was still a bit unsettled by Mariah assisting Charissa on a separate mission.

It’s not as if she is on The Spiral’s staff. It is no different than what the four of us are about to do, she told herself.

Still, Peggy could not help but worry; she really liked Mariah and considered the the fifth member of her little band of hypnotists. She liked Charissa as well; Peggy had no idea what the stunning blonde hypnotist’s motives truly were. Right now, she simply hoped that Charissa wasn’t trying to manipulate the situation or even turn the hypno-witch against her and her friends on Arthur Winston’s behalf.

Her fears were quickly put to rest when the elevator doors opened.

Waiting for the four hypnotists was High Mistress Charissa, along with a smiling Mariah.

“Hey guys!” the hypnotist-witch said cheerfully.

“Mariah!” Alex said happily.

“Hey Sweet-Cheeks,” Casey said with a grin.

“Hello Mariah. Looking sexy as always,” Bella added with a wink and a nod.

Mariah was wearing one of her fortune-teller outfits, including a blue top with long billowing sleeves and cut to show off her sexy midriff and a long flowing skirt of bright blues, greens and yellows all swirled together. Her hair was in two tight braids, and she wore lots of gaudy jewelry including big turquoise chandelier earrings, a turquoise pendant around her neck, and her emerald navel ring as well as bracelets, rings, anklets and toe rings. She was barefoot, her toenails silver.

“I am so glad you made it!” Peggy said enthusiastically.

Each of the four hypnotists hugged Mariah in turn.

“I didn’t want to break of the “Fascinating Five”, but Mariah had something she wanted to do first before she committed to this,” Charissa said.

“I wanted to test myself before you all were relying on me; I didn’t want to let you down,” Mariah explained.

“How would you let us down?” Bella asked.

“I…I haven’t been very confident in my powers since you freed me from Deborah and…then I lost to Donna,” Mariah replied sheepishly.

“Oh come on Sweet Cheeks, you know formal duels don’t mean anything,” Casey scoffed.

“Do you think we were disappointed in you because you lost a duel? All of us are going to lose at some point. You are our friend honey,” Alex added with a smile, putting a comforting hand on Mariah’s arm.

“Oh Mariah, you helped save me from Donna and you didn’t even know me. You are anything but a disappointment,” Peggy said kindly.

“Thank you…I…I just wanted to beat her for you,” Mariah said softly.

“I appreciate that sweetie; I promise you, none of us are disappointed in you,” Peggy replied.

She took the Mariah’s face in her hands and kissed her on her lips.

Mariah smiled, blinking away tears.

“Thank you,” she whispered.

“So, what was this test?” Bella asked.

“Sibyl Mariah took down five armed intruders all by herself. She asked me to find her an opportunity to test herself. She did marvelously,” Charissa said with an admiring smile.

“And you were worried about letting us down? Holy fuck, it sounds like it might be the other way around,” Casey said with wonder.

“No kidding, I am the weak link here,” Peggy agreed.

“How are you the weak link?” Alex asked.

“You and Bella are expert martial-artists, and she has The Serpent’s Gaze on top of it. Mariah is a witch as well as a hypnotist, and Casey is a Mentalist and probably the best hypnotist of the group. I am just some bitch who found a book,” Peggy replied.

“You have The Mistress’s Gaze,” Casey reminded her.

“Even more than that, you are our leader,” Bella added with a smile at her friend.

“What? Bella you are far more of a leader than I am,” Peggy replied, turning red.

“I don’t think so; you are a natural at it. We follow you, and willingly. We trust you,” Bella replied.

Peggy opened her mouth to protest, but Casey cut her off.

“Forget it, Emerald Eyes. You are the leader of the Fascinating Five,” Tiny Tough said with a grin.

Peggy looked at Alex and Mariah, but both of them were nodding in support of Bella and Casey’s assertion that she was the leader.

“Sorry Peggy,” Mariah said with a chuckle.

“You are very good at it,” Alex added kindly.

“Okay, if you fearsome ladies are finished with the love-fest I think it’s settled; Peggy, you are in charge. Are you and your people ready?” Charissa asked with mock exasperation.

Then she grinned and winked, and the group shared a heartfelt laugh.

“Okay…Okay, what do you know about this gambling operation?” Peggy asked.

“There is at least one hypnotist involved, a woman named Brooke,” Charissa said, showing the group a picture of a pretty young blonde on her phone.

“Is she any good?” Casey asked.

“I would say fair; I doubt she is the only hypnotist involved, but she is acting as the face of the operation, recruiting people to come gamble, especially the high-rollers,” Charissa replied.

“What exactly do you want us to do?” Alex asked.

“Unauthorized gambling on Spiral grounds is not permitted. This operation is located down on sixteen in a large convention space; everyone and anyone inside is breaking club rules and thus fair game to be hypnotized. I would like them all detained, but we are really just after the ones running things. I would rather not use regular security to storm the casino during The Spiral’s grand opening; that’s why I asked you to help. After the five of you go in, I will make sure no one else enters or leaves until you give the all clear. If things go south, I will of course have a security team standing by to back you up, plus myself. There are three entrances to the convention area, and they will all be covered. Other than that proceed as you see fit, and don’t hold back. Here are your tickets; a person has to present one of these to get admitted, and the minimum buy-in is ten-thousand dollars,” Charissa said.

From the large purse she was carrying she pulled five small silver cards as well as five thick stacks of cash, which she handed out to the group.

“Sounds like a piece of cake,” Casey said.

Alex looked at her, a serious expression on her face.

“Really Case?” she asked.

Casey smiled and winked at her girlfriend.

Alex tried to remain serious, but she could hold her stoic expression against her beloved Tiny Tough’s dazzling smile, and she laughed.

“How many people are inside?” Bella asked, ever the professional.

“Around thirty, most of the time,” Charissa replied.

“Thirty?” Peggy asked with a nervous chuckle.

“Mostly normals, right? Just guests there to gamble? We can handle them,” Casey said confidently.

“Yes, mostly normals although hypnotists have been participating in the games as well. Don’t worry about every little fish; anybody who comes out will be detained by security. I am sure Brooke has partners or a boss; as long as she and the other ring-leaders are caught I will be happy,” Charissa said.

Peggy looked around at her friends; each one gave her a smile and a nod.

“Alright, you said this unauthorized casino is on sixteen?” Peggy asked.

“That is correct. The convention space at the far end of the main hallway. It is rented under a false identity of course. Just go in and mingle, lose some money and have fun…then bring out Brooke and her cronies,” Charissa replied.

“See? Simple,” the always-cocky Tiny Tough said.

Alex chuckled and rolled her eyes.

“Okay ladies, let’s roll,” Peggy said.

She nodded at Charissa and led her companions back into the elevator.

“Well, I must say this is a bit of a gamble, if you will pardon the awful pun,” a female voice said in a lilting Irish accent.

Charissa turned to see a beautiful auburn-haired woman come striding around the corner into the elevator alcove.

“I forgive you, Gillian. I know it is a bit of a risk, but they can handle it,” Charissa said.

“Oh I don’t doubt they can; but I would wager your lasses will make a bloody mess of things in the process,” Mistress Gillian replied with a chuckle.

“No doubt,” Charissa agreed, looking at her colleague on the High Conclave.

Gillian was only shorter than Charissa by two inches, a slender and very fit woman of forty-five. She her thick hair was just past shoulder-length and wavy, currently in a french braid. Every time Charissa saw her it seemed Gillian’s hair style changed; the last time it had been blonde and chin-length. The Irish hypnotist had beautiful green eyes and high sculpted cheekbones. Her skin was very fair, and she had full lips framing a dazzling smile. Gillian was wearing a long midnight blue evening gown with a slit up the side; it had thin straps and a plunging neckline to show off her magnificent cleavage. A huge sapphire pendant hung on a white-gold chain around her neck, and she wore elegant diamond earrings and a matching bracelet. Her long fingernails were silver, and she wore four-inch stiletto sandals; her toenails were a dark blue that matched her dress, and she wore a platinum eternity-knot toe ring on her right middle toe.

A mysterious and very intelligent woman, Gillian had a reputation as one of the most skilled and successful mercenary hypnotists ever to take a contract. She had abruptly retired from mercenary work five years earlier, and was named to the High Conclave by High Mistress Lynda, who herself retired.

“This could be construed as meddling,” Gillian said.

“I am aware. Do you want Beth Grant on the Conclave?” Charissa shot back.

“Not even a wee bit, but you could have at least warned the girls they were going up against a Master of her power,” Gillian replied.

Charissa snorted.

“Power? The power those five have between them, I don’t care who Beth has with her, they will win. And I couldn’t warn them because then it would really look like I was manipulating the situation,” she said.

“Which indeed you- we -are,” Gillian said.

“Arthur Winston is the one overstepping here; the High Conclave chooses a new member by a vote if the previous holder of the vacant seat dies without naming a successor. He had no right to put forth Beth’s name for consideration,” Charissa huffed.

“Voting is a pretty stupid way to handle it when there are four of us; and technically Winston did not put forth Beth’s name, Mistress Liliana did as is her right as one of the two senior Conclave members,” Gillian reminded her.

“She picked her at Winston’s urging! Liliana has always worked with Arthur, and Helena follows where Liliana leads. That leaves you and I to stop them from creating a majority on The Conclave that is sympathetic to Arthur Winston’s goals. We both favor Jing-Mei, so we have a deadlock which means the Conclave will be stuck at four members until one of us changes our mind during a weekly vote,” Charissa said.

“Mistress Ichika didn’t do us a favor by passing away without naming a successor. The first thing we should do after we resolve this is all name a successor in secret, store them in sealed envelopes somewhere to be opened in the event of our untimely death; possibly even two or three successors in order of preference,” Gillian said.

“I would agree to that. It would have saved us a lot of grief; I do appreciate you supporting Jing-Mei, by the way,” Charissa said.

“Mistress Jing-Mei is an excellent choice, especially if she has the Archdomina’s favor,” Gillian replied.

“This whole thing is practically pointless anyway; most of the time we all just do our own thing and try to stay out of each other’s way. The True Hypnotism community is too chaotic and disorganized for us to do anything of real substance. We just get together to scare them on occasion,” Charissa lamented.

“Most hypnotists at least respect The High Conclave, and wether we like Winston or not The Spiral is a big step in the right direction,” Gillian said.

“I agree, this place is fantastic and he did a great job; it is him thinking he is in charge of the The True Hypnotism community that I can’t accept,” Charissa said.

“Agreed, and yet here we are helping him open his club,” Gillian chuckled.

“And now I am sabotaging his attempt to influence our little club. Beth won’t suffer any serious penalties for getting caught helping with the casino, but it is against club rules and should be enough to remove her from consideration,” Charissa replied.

“I agree, this will work…but it might put you on Arthur’s bad side, not to mention Liliana’s,” Gillian said.

“Oh I am aware of that. One of the reasons I didn’t want anyone to see you or think you are involved,” Charissa replied with a smile.

“I appreciate that Charissa, but I am with you on this,” Gillian replied, smiling back.

“Shall we go get a drink while we wait to see what kind of mess the “lasses” make?” the gorgeous blonde hypnotist asked.

“That sounds lovely,” the equally-gorgeous Irish hypnotist replied.

Casey, Alexandria, Mariah, Bella and Peggy rode down to the sixteenth floor in elevator.

“There is definitely more going on here than just breaking up some unauthorized gambling,” Bella said quietly.

Peggy hit the stop button on the elevator just before the doors opened.

“I agree. I am glad you said that, Bella. Do you think we are being used?” she asked.

“Of course we are,” Casey said calmly.

“The question is what for? Charissa has no reason to try to screw us over,” Alex added.

“I agree; I think it is more that she wants to avoid being too involved in this; whatever it is, it will piss somebody off,” Bella said.

“Piss somebody off, but make Charissa our friend…,” Mariah mused.

“I don’t think Charissa would fuck us—at least not like that. I think this is probably a test as well as a favor. Still, I don’t want to get you ladies hurt or make you uncomfortable. No obligations, so if anybody is having second thoughts…,” Peggy said, looking at her friends.

“Don’t worry Peggy, we are with you all the way. The Fascinating Five,” Casey said, standing on her tiptoes and kissing Peggy’s cheek.

Alex, Mariah and Bella each nodded and spoke words of encouragement.

“Ladies, I love you all!” Peggy said cheerfully, then hit the button so the elevator doors opened.

The Fascinating Five stepped from the elevator and walked side-by-side down the hallway, Peggy in the middle with Alex and Casey to her left, Bella and Mariah to her right.

Spiral employees and guests instinctively moved against the walls as the five sexy hypnotists passed.

They reached the door to the convention hall; Peggy opened it and let the others stepped through before following them into a small lobby area.

A curvy middle-aged woman with short brown hair sat behind a small table with a pair of burly men in jeans and black t-shirts standing on either side of her.

“Good evening ladies! You all look so beautiful! Can I help you?” the woman asked pleasantly.

“I hope so, my friends and I are looking to unwind and play some games,” Peggy replied, producing her ticket.

“Of course! Welcome! Now there is a ten-thousand dollar buy in…,” the woman replied cheerfully.

Peggy smiled and took out the stack of cash Charissa had given her. The others produced their tickets and cash and handed them to the woman, who took them and put them into a lockbox. One of the men handed each of the hypnotists a small tray full of chips.

“There is a bar inside to the left, and you can come back out here to buy more chips if you like. Enjoy yourselves!” the woman said cheerfully.

“Thank you,” Peggy said with a smile.

She and her friends stepped through a door into a large and surprisingly well-appointed casino, complete with cocktail servers and a small stage where a band was playing jazz.

“Holy fuck,” Casey said.

“I am impressed, somebody has gone to a lot of trouble,” Bella said.

“I…I am not even old enough to go in a real casino,” Alex said with a laugh.

“No one is going to care about age in an illegal casino. You are so beautiful and mature that you would be able to stroll into a real one without a problem anyway,” Mariah said.

“Hey, back off my girl!” Casey said playfully.

Mariah chuckled and kissed Casey on the cheek.

Bella and Peggy exchanged a look, smiles on their faces.

They were both enjoying the camaraderie and friendships they were building as a group.

“Okay, Casey you play poker, get to it. Alex, roulette is yours. Bella, blackjack. Mariah, the craps table. I’ll give Baccarat a try. Everybody have a drink or two and have some fun, see what you can find out. Meet at a table in an hour,” Peggy said.

“You got it,” Casey said.

“Sounds good,” Bella agreed.

Alex nodded, clearly a bit nervous; Casey put a comforting hand on her arm.

“Good luck ladies,” Mariah said, hips swaying seductively as she headed for the craps table.

Each of them went to their assigned spot and began to play. Servers brought them drinks, and they conversed with the other guests as they gambled. All of them were recognized as competitors in the tournament, which garnered them plenty of attention including words of encouragement and people buying them drinks.

After an hour, the Fascinating Five took a break and sat at a table together.

“So I managed to lose almost seven grand and didn’t find out shit,” Peggy began with a chuckle.

“I only lost two thousand, and I found out Mistress Brooke is through that door; there is a private high-stakes poker game going in there,” Alex said.

“Nice job Freckles! I am up fifteen hundred, by the way. Apparently I have a couple fans at the table….anyway, they tell me there is a male hypnotist working with Brooke as well; it seems that there is some even more unseemly shit going on through the other door in the back,” Casey said, sipping a beer.

“I heard the same thing, drugs and unauthorized sex-slaves. And that there is a young woman with pink hair who is some kind of enforcer,” Bella added.

“Well Peggy, I am in the same boat as you; I lost half my cash and didn’t find out much other than guys like staring at my tits,” Mariah laughed.

“Hell, I like staring at your tits,” Peggy said with a chuckle.

“So what is the plan?” Casey asked eagerly.

“Bella? You are the most experienced at this kind of thing; I might be sort of the leader, but I will defer to your judgement on this,” Peggy said.

Bella nodded in appreciation.

“Mariah, you take Brooke and the poker game; Peggy, you take Casey and Alex and go hit the back. I will stay out here to watch your backs. Keep it simple;” she suggested.

“Fuck yeah!” Casey agreed.

“Sounds good to me,” Mariah said confidently.

“You okay going in there alone?” Alex asked her.

“Sure, I can handle it. And Bella will back me up if I need it, right?” Mariah asked.

“Count on it,” Bella agreed.

“Alright, let’s do it,” Peggy said.

Both she and Bella bent and unbuckled their sandals and took them off.

The five hypnotists finished their drinks and rose.

Mariah headed for the door leading to the private poker game on the right side of the room, while Casey, Alex and Peggy went for the door at the back.

Bella went to the bar and sat on a stool, half-turned so she could watch the room.

Mariah approached her door, which had a tall muscular man in jeans and a black t-shirt standing beside it.

“Sorry miss, this door is off limits,” he said firmly.

Amas me!” Mariah said, gesturing with her right hand.

The man suddenly believed he was in love with her, willing to do nearly anything to make her happy.

“Please let me in? I just want to play, ” she said with a pout.

“Oh, uh, gosh…okay. Go ahead,” the man replied with a dopey smile.

“Thank you,” Mariah said, kissing his cheek.

The man blushed and opened the door for her.

Mariah hurried inside; her infatuation spell would only last ten minutes.

Inside the small room she saw six people seated at a table playing Texas Hold’em, four men and a woman, plus a female dealer.

All of them turned to look at the unexpected arrival.

“This is a private game; the fuck toys belong in the back,” one of the men said, gesturing for her to leave.

The others at the table chuckled.

“Oh well it is a good thing I am not a fuck-toy then,” Mariah replied.

She began to dance, swaying her hips seductively and making her navel ring sparkle.

“That’s it, just look at the beautiful emerald…,” she said in a sultry voice.

Out in the casino Bella watched as Mariah easily bypassed the security guard and went through the door; to her relief, nobody seemed to react. She then turned her attention to Casey, Alex and Peggy who were nearing the other door.

“Do you ladies have an appointment?” the guard asked as the trio approached.

“Yes, as a matter of fact we do,” Peggy replied with a smile.

“With whom?” the man asked, reaching for a radio on his belt.

“With you, silly. Look into my eyes,” Peggy replied in her hypnotist’s voice.

She stared at him, her eyes beginning to shimmer a brilliant green.

“What…you…you can’t hypnotize…,” the man stammered as he was caught in The Mistress’s Gaze.

“Of course I can…just keep looking…deeper…my eyes are so beautiful…feel them drawing you in…letting go and relaxing completely…you are mine!” Peggy declared firmly.

The man’s expression became vacant.

“I am yours,” he mumbled, hypnotized.

“Let us in, then stand here and do nothing until I give you further instructions. Got it?” Peggy asked.

“Yes ma’am,” the man agreed, opening the door for the group.

“That’s “Domina” to you, by the way,” the hypnotist said haughtily as she passed.

“Yes Domina,” the man said as the door closed.

The convention space was modular and could be configured a number of different ways to accommodate clients.

The three hypnotists found themselves in a short, wide hallway. There was a door on the left and one further down on the right, as well as one at the end of the hallway opposite them.

There was also a pair of guards, one male and one female, both dressed in the same black t-shirts and jeans.

“Hold it right there, who are you?” the man said.

“We have an appointment,” Peggy replied casually.

“We weren’t notified anyone was coming back here,” the female guard replied.

“Really? Well we do have authorization, I promise you. Alex, Casey please show them,” Peggy replied.

Alex moved in a blur, kicking the man in the balls, punching him in the stomach and bringing her knee up into his face as he doubled over.

He dropped to the floor groaning in pain.

At the same time, Casey casually unleashed a stream of hypnotic power from her rich brown eyes into the woman’s pale blue ones.

“Freeze,” Tiny Tough commanded.

The woman stopped moving, a look of astonishment on her face.

Casey hit her with another stream of flashes.

“Kneel,” she commanded next.

The woman sank to her knees. Casey stepped aside.

Peggy moved to stand in front of the kneeling woman, her amethyst pendant in her hand.

“Just have a look at this and listen to my voice…,” Peggy began, spinning the gem in front of the woman’s eyes.

As began began an induction, the man Alex had beaten groaned and began to rise. Before Alex could react, Casey stepped over and slammed her tiny sandaled foot viciously into his face with a grunt. Alex followed with a blow of her own, her bare foot smashing into the side of his head and knocking him unconscious.

“…and sleep!” Peggy was saying.

The female guard’s eyes closed and her head nodded forward.

Peggy was about to question her when the door on the right opened and two more men dressed in the same black T-shirts and jeans stepped out.

“You are not allowed back here. It is time for you to leave,” one of them said sternly.

“Whatever, like we are going to take orders from some hypno-slave,” Casey scoffed.

Tiny Tough began to stride toward the men, Alex beside her. Peggy was about to join them when the door on the left opened and a twenty-something woman with short vibrant pink hair stuck her head out.

“What the fuck is all the commotion?” she demanded.

The woman’s eyes went wide as Alex performed a spin-kick and caught one of the guards square in the chest, while Casey gracefully sidestepped the other’s attempt to grab her as she performed a perfect butterfly-induction on him, putting him in a trance even as two more men emerged from the door.

Peggy moved quickly toward the pink-haired woman, who scowled and slammed the door.

Without hesitation Peggy kicked the door open, her martial arts training with Lavea and Bella paying off.

She strode into the room to see the pink-haired woman initiating a call on her cell phone; she was wearing a short black dress and tall black heels.

Again Peggy lashed out with a kick, her bare foot knocking the phone from the woman’s hand.

“Bitch!” the pink-haired woman snarled.

Feeling confident, Peggy lifted her amethyst pendant, swinging it before the woman’s eyes.

“Look at the beautiful amethyst…,” she began.

Peggy was stunned when the woman unleashed a stream of flashes from her brown eyes into hers.

She was a mentalist.

“Shut up and drop the pendulum,” the pink-haired woman commanded.

Peggy felt an overwhelming compulsion to obey; she closed her mouth and the amethyst slipped from her hand.

The pink-haired woman smirked.

“Hello Domina Peggy; I am Dazzle. Now don’t move,” she said, unleashing another stream of flashes into Peggy’s eyes.

Peggy grunted as she froze, unable to move; she felt as if she was under a powerful post-hypnotic suggestion.

“You fucking hypnotists; all so arrogant and smug. You just take it upon yourselves to stick your nose in everyone’s business. We aren’t doing anything you all don’t do yourselves. But this is against club rules because they have to control everything,” Dazzle said in a snotty voice, sauntering over to a table.

The room was large, and there were two beds against the wall to the left, and a large sectional against the right. Opposite the door was a table with nipple clamps, strap-ons, crops and all manner of sex toys arranged neatly.

“This is were high paying customers get to come play with slaves; I get to supervise. We were between sessions, so fortunately there is room for you to play,” Dazzle said.

She picked up a large pink dildo and turned to Peggy with a wicked smile.

Peggy grunted again; she could feel Dazzle’s suggestion weakening. Another moment and she would be able to free herself.

She did not have a moment.

Dazzle unleashed yet another stream of flashes.

“Take this and fuck yourself silly,” she commanded, handing Peggy the dildo.

Peggy struggled to resist, and her strong will allowed her to do so for a few seconds.

Then she snatched the dildo and inserted it into her pussy with a gasp.

Peggy began to fuck herself vigorously.

Dazzle laughed at her.

“That’s a good girl; have fun while I go help take care of your friends,” the mentalist said.

Peggy moaned as she helplessly continued to work her pussy with the dildo.

Dazzle was startled to see Alex standing in the doorway, her hands on her hips.

“How about if her friend takes care of you instead?” the statuesque blond asked.

Dazzle snorted.

“How about we put a plug in your snow-white ass? Get on your knees!” she said, releasing a stream of flashes into Alex’s eyes.

The tall blonde hypnotist laughed.

Dazzle looked surprised; hypnotists could often resist mentalism with practice and training, but it usually took effort.

Alex was completely unaffected.

“What the fuck?” Dazzle asked.

Alex moved like lightning, stepping forward to hit Dazzle in the stomach, chest and face. Then she grabbed the stunned and gasping mentalist by the hair and took off her diamond pendant with her free hand.

Peggy moaned as she orgasmed, continuing to helplessly fuck herself.

“Watch the diamond and relax…let it draw your eyes…,” Alex said, swinging the magnificent pendant before the mentalist’s eyes.

Her voice was a powerful, soothing monotone.

Dazzle grunted and tried to pull free; Alex gracefully brought a knee up into her stomach, stunning her further.

“Watch the diamond swinging back and forth…listen to my voice and relax deeper…deeper with every swing…back and forth…feel all the tension leaving your body…draining away…as you continue to relax deeper…my voice is so soothing…the way the diamond sparkles is so relaxing…you cannot look away from it…you must simply watch it swing back and forth and continue to relax deeper…,” Alex continued without missing a beat.

Dazzle whimpered as her body began to relax, a pleasant tingle spreading though her; she still struggled weakly against Alex’s grasp on her hair even as her eyes following the swinging diamond.

“All you see is the diamond…all you hear is my voice…I am going to count down from five, and when I reach one you will go into a deep hypnotic trance, ready to obey my every command,” Alex said.

Dazzle had stopped moving, eyes locked on the pendant as it continued to swing back and forth before her eyes.

“No, I…I…obey…,” the mentalist mumbled.

Alex released her hair.

“Five…so relaxed now…four…your eyelids are getting heavy…very heavy…three…you are getting sleepy….sleepy…two…you cannot stay awake any longer…one, close your eyes…you are hypnotized!” Alex finished firmly.

Dazzle’s eyelids fluttered, then closed.

Alex used her free hand to guide her gently to the floor at her feet.

Peggy was still gasping and moaning as she continued to shove the dildo into her pussy.

Alex immediately went to her and grabbed her arm.

“Peggy, you can stop! You can resist her commands! They are already wearing off…feel her power fading…you are okay…just relax and stop…,” she said firmly.

Peggy shuddered as she orgasmed again; then with an effort she pulled the dildo free and threw it aside.

“Fuck…damn it! Alex, thank you,” she gasped, flushing with anger and embarrassment.

“It’s okay, Peggy. Mentalists are a pain in the ass,” Alex said, giving her friend a quick hug.

“That they are. Where is Casey?” Peggy asked, composing herself.

“She went into the room where the guards came from; it looks like people go in there to buy and do drugs,” Alex replied.

Peggy nodded and led Alex from the room, leaving Dazzle hypnotized on the floor.

After she and Alex had neutralized the four security guards with a combination of hypnotism and Alex’s kung-fu, Casey had boldly walked into the room they had emerged from.

Set up as a small lounge, there were half a dozen people sitting at small tables, either using or already experiencing various narcotics. At the back of the room on a couch sat a handsome man with long black hair in a ponytail and brown eyes, dressed in an expensive navy pinstriped suit. A sexy naked blonde woman knelt before him, her head bobbing rapidly as she performed a blowjob. Beside him sat an equally sexy naked redhead, who’s tits he was casually fondling. The “patrons” of the drug den hardly looked up as Casey swaggered in, followed by Alex.

“Hello. I am sorry to say this…establishment…is being shut down,” Tiny Tough said, staring at the man.

He chuckled.

“I will be with you in a moment,” he replied, closing his eyes.

He shuddered in ecstasy as he shot his load.

“Be a dear and swallow all that,” he said to the blonde, a hint of a european accent in his voice.

The hypno-slave dutifully obeyed, then picked up a towel, wiped his cock and put it away, zipping is pants before rising and stepping aside.

“Now then, where were we? The infamous “Tiny Tough”, the little firecracker hypnotist that I have heard so much about,” the man said, rising.

“That’s me. I can’t say I recognize you,” Casey replied sweetly.

Alex stood quietly beside her.

“Well then let me introduce myself; I am Ethan Westbrook,” he replied, as if the his name should mean something.

“Ethan Westbrook…nope, can’s say I have heard of you. Freckles?” Casey asked.

“Never heard of him,” Alex replied casually.

“Well I wouldn’t expect you to; we don’t travel in the same circles,” Ethan said smugly.

“Alex, I can handle this; please go check on Peggy,” Casey said, her eyes never leaving Ethan.

“Yes, dismiss your pretty Thrall so we can settle this like hypnotists, assuming you want to have a go at me,” Ethan said.

“She is hardly a Thrall; she is a master hypnotist, an expert martial artist, highly educated and my lover and best friend,” Casey said.

Alex grinned and bent to kiss Tiny Tough on the cheek.

“Have fun my love,” she said before striding gracefully to go find Peggy.

Ethan scowled.

“You are a pair of cocky cunts, aren’t you? After I finish with you I am going to hypnotize your “love” and fuck her in her tight little ass,” he said, pulling a shiny gold pocket watch from his jacket.

Now Casey scowled.

“I don’t like people who threaten Alex or call her names. Now I am really going to punish you,” she said, removing her diamond pendant.

“Shall we, then?” Ethan said with a grin.

Casey replied by giving her diamond a spin with her free hand before raising it.

“Watch the spinning diamond, Ethan. See how the facets reflect the light…it is very soothing…like the sound of my voice…,” Tiny Tough began.

The people at the tables around her watched with mild interest, the sparkling gemstone interacting with their altered states of mind in different ways; some were fascinated by it, while others had to look away.

“Look at the watch as it swings back and forth…it draws your eyes to it…you cannot help but follow its every move…back and forth….,” Ethan started his induction.

The watch moved smoothly, its polished surface flashing in the room’s soft overhead lights.

Ethan’s voice was deep, a soothing monotone; however, Casey had heard much more powerful hypno-voices and she was confident she could resist Ethan’s long enough to hypnotize him first.

“You are already relaxing…as you watch the diamond spinning…sparkling so soothingly…the sound of my voice penetrating into your mind…sinking in, taking hold and relaxing you more and more with every word that I say…just keep looking at the spinning diamond…feeling yourself drawn into it…spinning…hard to think about anything but what I am saying…relaxing deeper…spinning…relaxing…,” Casey purred.

She resisted the urge to smile as she noted Ethan’s eyes were locked on her diamond.The petite woman was radiating hypnotic power, and though Ethan was savvy enough to try to look past the gem and at Casey’s nose, he found his eyes pulled inevitably to the diamond.

“Keep your eyes on the watch…you are feeling more and more relaxed with each swing back…and forth…the wonderful feeling of relaxation is spreading through you…from the top of your head, down to the tips of your toes…the beautiful gold watch is so relaxing to see swinging back…and forth…,” Ethan continued.

His speech had slowed slightly as Casey’s induction was starting to affect him, but Tiny Tough indeed felt a tingling sensation in her muscles as Ethan was affecting her as well, her eyes drawn to the watch.

With an effort, Casey focused on her own diamond, rather than the pocket watch.

“You are so relaxed now…so relaxed you are growing sleepy…sleepy…as you watch the diamond spinning…your eyelids are growing heavy even as you keep watching the diamond spin… my voice is guiding you down…deeper…you are sinking…falling deeper…deeper…so tired and sleepy that you cannot think or speak…you can only listen to my voice…you will drop the watch…,” Casey said firmly.

“I…I…drop….,” Ethan stammered, his eyelids fluttering.

The watch slipped from his grasp, bouncing on the floor.

Casey smiled slightly, shaking off the effects of Ethan’s induction.

“Very good…keep watching the diamond and relaxing deeper as you listen to the sound of my soothing voice…I am going to count backward from five, and when I reach one you will close your eyes and relax completely…you will go deep, deep asleep for me…,” Casey continued.

“…sleep…,” Ethan mumbled, eyes on the diamond.

“Yes, that’s right, sleep. You will fall into a deep sleep and obey all of my commands…Five…you are sleepy…very sleepy…four…your eyelids are heavy…very heavy…three…sleepy…the harder you try to keep your eyelids open, the heavier they become…two…you cannot stay awake any longer…one, sleep!” Casey said firmly.

Ethan’s eyelids slammed shut and his head nodded forward.

Tiny Tough smirked as she replaced her diamond around her neck. She looked around the room thoughtfully; a couple of the people had gone under, and there were about five others who were ready to drop into a trance.

Casey took off her sandals and climbed up to stand on one of the tables.

“Everyone, look at me; that’s it, look up here…very good! Now I want you all to focus on my fingers…,” she said.

Casey held up her hands and began to flutter her fingers as if she were doing a butterfly induction, only she slowly spread her arms then brought them back in, repeating the motion as she began an induction.

Out in the casino, the woman in the red dress was a blur of motion; punching, kicking, dodging and blocking as a half-dozen of the black T-shirted security guards attempted to restrain her. In her combat trance, Bella Beguile blocked a punch from one man then spun gracefully away from another, her dress fanning out as she moved. She dodged another man’s attempt to grab her, countering with a sharp blow to his ribs and another to his face, staggering him. She didn’t wait for the others to reach her, taking a few running steps and leaping onto the bar, running along its length as the men gave chase.

The Casino’s patrons were shouting and trying to stay clear of the chaos, moving against the walls or getting under the tables. A pair of men who had attempted to impede the security team had been brutally beaten into unconsciousness.

As Bella neared the end of the bar she saw three men waiting for her. She leapt over them, performing an aerial summersault and landing behind them; as the startled men turned, Bella gracefully did the splits and punched out with both fists, connecting solidly with the man on the right’s and the one on the left’s groins. As they gasped in pain and doubled over, she sprang to her feet and punched each one in the face, knocking them to the ground before the man in the middle could even react. By the time his mind had caught up the hypnotist’s actions, Bella’s eyes had begun to glow blue and he was paralyzed, caught in the Serpent’s Gaze.

Three more security men were almost on her, so she slammed her knee hard into the paralyzed man’s balls twice, them dashed behind the bar, where a female bartender was crouched out of sight.

A short time earlier, Bella had been sitting at the bar, quietly observing the room as she attempted to identify potential security personnel. The jazz band took a break, so she moved to the end of the bar and waved over a young female bartender with short green hair and a gold nose ring.

“Hello, what can I get you?” the young woman asked cheerfully.

“Hi, I am Bella. I am new here, I was hoping I could ask you a few questions?” she asked.

She hypnotist gave a disarming smile and slid a one-hundred dollar chip over to the young woman.

Bella casually put her elbow on the bar and rested her chin on her hand, prominently displaying the huge ruby on her ring.

The bartender took the chip and put it in her apron.

“I am sure I can help you out with a few things,” she replied with a nod.

“Wonderful! Don’t worry, I am not going to ask you anything to get you in trouble; I just have some questions about how this place works. Is that ok?” Bella asked pleasantly.

She began to slowly rotate her wrist one way, then the other, moving her hand so the ruby sparkled subtly in the overhead lights.

As she’d hoped, the bartender’s eyes strayed immediately to the big gemstone.

“Sure…,” the bartender agreed.

“Okay…so I got my ticket and made my buy in; this place is lovely by the way, a great place to come and relax… Anyway, I have heard there are a few more services available here for people with money…is that true? Because I am looking to just unwind and relax….You know, just let go and maybe let my cares just fade away…that would feel so good, don’t you think?” Bella said slyly, using her hypnotist’s voice and emphasizing certain words.

Bella continued to slowly move her hand.

The bartender’s eyes continued to be drawn to the ruby, and she nodded absently.

“Yes…if you want to relax, we can provide entertainment for you; male, female or chemical. For a small fee…,” the bartender replied slowly.

“Oh that sounds lovely! Tell me, do you relax back there? Is it worth the money to let your cares and inhibitions just melt away? You know what I am talking about…that feeling of letting goand relaxing completely…not thinking…just relaxing deeper…feeling wonderful, as if you are floating…unable to move or think…simply to listen…listen to my soothing voice…feeling so relaxed now…so wonderfully open and peaceful…not a care in the world, just happy to help me, to answer my questions…aren’t you dear?” Bella asked in a quiet but firm voice.

“I…I…yes…,” the bartender said slowly.

Her eyes were vacant as she stared at the ruby, having been lulled into a light trance.

Bella casually lifted her head and looked around; no one was paying attention to her; the other bartender was busy, and everyone was either working or gambling or drinking and enjoying themselves.

“Tell me your name,” Bella ordered the bartender.

“Noreen,” the young woman responded.

“Listen carefully, Noreen. You are completely relaxed, completely in my power. You will do whatever I tell you and answer all my questions truthfully. You cannot resist me,” Bella informed her.

“Yes ma’am,” the dazed girl agreed.

Bella smirked.

“Tell me who the head of security on the casino floor is,” Bella ordered.

“Donovan…the man in the maroon shirt and black pants by the roulette table,” Noreen replied.

Bella casually glanced over and spotted the man she indicated.

He was medium height and build, average looking and very unassuming with short brown hair.

Bella knew he was probably very good; she had seen him and dismissed him as a possibility during her earlier observations.

“Thank you Noreen; you are going to remain under my command for the rest of the evening. You will be completely compelled obey me without hesitation or question even while you are awake, although you will not remember speaking to me. Do you understand me?” Bella asked.

“Yes ma’am” Noreen agreed.

Bella smirked again; the woman wasn’t very deeply hypnotized and likely would be able to resist any truly distasteful commands, but should do anything within reason that Bella commanded.

The hypnotist picked up an empty shot glass and rapped it hard on the bar.

Noreen started awake.

“Thank you dear,” Bella said with a sly smile.

She dropped a twenty-dollar bill on the bar and sauntered away toward the roulette table.

“You…are welcome…,” Noreen replied, confused.

Bella joined two other guests, making sure to stand near Donovan at the roulette table. She began to bet, quickly losing five hundred dollars.

“I don’t know why I play this game, I never win,” she remarked casually.

Bella looked at Donovan with a playful mock pout.

“I believe for a lot of people the possibility of winning once outweighs the disappointment of losing a dozen times,” Donovan replied with a slight smile.

He took an instant to admire Bella’s beauty, then placed a bet and promptly lost, causing him to chuckle.

Bella laughed sympathetically along with him, casually patting him on the arm.

The wily hypnotist was quickly building a rapport with Donovan.

“I agree with you; there is something inviting, soothing even about this game,” she said, placing a bet.

“It is my favorite,” Donovan replied, glancing at the beautiful Bella.

She gave him a seductive smile as the wheel began to spin.

“There is something about how the whole thing moves…the spinning of the wheel, the gentle rattling of the ball…the black and red swirling together with just the occasional flash of green…becoming more prominent, easier to watch as the wheel slows…,” Bella said in a firm monotone.

Both she and Donovan had lost, and placed new bets.

Again the wheel spun.

“I love watching it…spinning around and around…drawing my eyes…the sound of the ball a comforting sound…the red and black and occasional green flashing by…I find it very relaxing…sometimes I just want to watch the wheel spin…not even bet…just watching it start so fast and then slowing down…,” the hypnotist continued.

This time when the wheel stopped, Donovan made no move to bet. Bella casually place a large wager, noting with satisfaction a slightly dazed look on his face, his eyes fixed on the roulette wheel.

The croupier and the other two guests were not paying attention to Bella’s words, and continued to bet.

The wheel spun again.

Bella stood on her tiptoes and spoke into Donovan’s ear.

“Just watching the wheel spin…black, red and a bit of green…getting lost in it…letting it relax you…the rattle of the ball so comforting…making it hard to think…hard to focus on anything, except what I am saying…watching the wheel spinning…slowing down…slowing down like your thoughts…when it stops you will be completely relaxed…,” she said soothingly.

The man sighed, his shoulders slumping as he entered a hypnotic state.

Smiling, Bella was about to take him to her table to question him when a curtain on the wall opposite the bar had opened, revealing a doorway from which a half-dozen security guards emerged.

Bella cursed herself for forgetting there might be cameras in the room, and possibly someone watching for hypnotists.

“Sloppy, Bella,” she admonished herself as she saw the men heading her way.

She reached down and roughly ripped the lower half of her dress off and tossed it aside.

“Fall deep, deep asleep and do not awaken until I command you to,” she said firmly in Donovan’s ear.

She snapped her fingers in front of his eyes, and he fell to the floor.

Bella then dashed back toward the bar, sweeping the feet from a woman in her path in an attempt to slow her pursuers.

The woman went down with a shriek, and one of the security men tripped over her and went down.

Then all hell had broken loose; the woman’s male companion blamed the security men for knocking her over, and grabbed one of them.

Chaos ensued, leading to Bella now behind the bar looking down at a crouching Noreen.

“You will get up now and stop the security guys from hurting me! You must protect me!” Bella ordered her.

The hypnotist then leapt up onto the bar and kicked a man in the face, her bare foot crashing into his temple and knocking him to the floor.

“Yes ma’am!” Noreen said.

She looked shocked as she rose and grabbed a heavy liquor bottle from behind the bar, hitting one of the security men who had come behind the bar in pursuit of Bella in the head with it hard enough that he fell, semi-conscious. The bottle didn’t break, and Noreen found herself swinging it awkwardly at the next man, screaming in terror at her own actions and the inexplicable compulsion to obey Bella.

Bella ran to the other end of the bar and jumped down. By this time, most of the patrons were near the casino entrance and had found the doors locked; the woman stationed by the door to take tickets and buy-ins was frantically trying to get them to calm down and back up, aided futilely by her two goons.

Still screaming, Noreen beat another man down with her bottle, and the remaining three men converged on Bella.

She actually smiled before exploding into motion, a flurry of punches, blocks, dodges and spinning kicks. She broke a man’s arm and another’s nose, taking a painful punch to her ribs and a dizzying blow to the side of her head in return. Growling like an animal, Bella blinked away the stars she was seeing, then she swept one man’s feet and knocked another crashing through a poker table with a spinning kick, cards and chips flying everywhere.

She viciously kicked the man she’d swept in the face, taking a hard punch to her side from the third opponent. She blocked his next blow, grabbing his arm and twisting it painfully behind his back, punching him twice in his stomach.

“Just watch my fingers and relax…,” She began a butterfly induction on him.

Caught by surprise, he quickly slumped in Bella’s grasp, hypnotized.

She unceremoniously dropped him to the floor, breathing heavily, and wincing at the pain in the spots where she’d been struck. She gingerly touched her eye and felt wetness from the blood trickling down the side of her face.

The man she had kicked into the poker table rose unsteadily to his feet.

Bella faced him, getting into a ready stance.

The man suddenly crashed to the floor again as Noreen hit him over the head with her bottle, the glass finally shattering.

The hypnotist chuckled.

“Thank you dear. Make sure no one follows me,” Bella said, trying to catch her breath as she dashed toward the door Mariah had disappeared through.

“Yes ma’am!” Noreen said, then let out a scream of frustration as she again felt the compulsion to obey Bella but did not know why.

Bella kicked the door to the poker room open before doing a forward roll into the room, coming up in a fighting stance.

To see Mariah sitting casually at the poker table, holding a fluffy white bunny.

A big burly bald man stood motionless near an open door at the back of the room, his head nodded forward and his shoulders slumped, obviously hypnotized.

The dealer and poker players were all kneeling in a row naked and obviously hypnotized, except the man who had referred to her as a “fuck-toy”.

He was carefully washing her feet, a beer bottle jammed in his ass as a makeshift butt plug.

“Hi Bella, how is everything going?” Mariah asked with a smile, which quickly faded when she saw her friend’s condition.

Bell Beguile chuckled.

“Peachy,” she said with a wink.

Mariah had easily hypnotized the card players and dealer with her hypnotic belly dance. Her swaying hips and seductive movements combined with her glittering emerald navel ring and the gentle tinkle of her jewelry complemented her hypnotic voice perfectly. Two men had managed to stand up before going under, but that was as far as they had gotten.

“Sit back down you silly boys, you aren’t going anywhere,” Mariah had commanded them with a laugh.

They had obeyed instantly. Before the hypnotist-witch could do anything else, the door at the back of the room opened to reveal a young beautiful woman, around five-foot-six with long straight blonde hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a short, tight sexy red dress and tall red heels, and had a large clear crystal pendant in her hand. Her lips and nails were ruby red, and she wore diamond earrings and a bracelet.

“What the actual Fuck is going on?” she demanded.

A tall man in a tight white t-shirt and tactical pants stepped out behind her; his head was shaved and his eyes had the look of a loyal hypnotized slave, likely a Thrall.

“Oh you must be Brooke! I am Mariah, and my friends and I are shutting down your unauthorized operation,” the hypno-witch explained.

“Mariah…oh yes, you got your ass kicked by Goddess Donna,” Brooke snorted.

Mariah smiled.

“She is no Goddess. Anything can happen in a duel,” she replied with a shrug.

“That is so true! Freddie, grab this bitch,” Brooke commanded.

“Yes Mistress,” Freddie said, advancing at Mariah.

He made it two steps.

Rigescunt indutae!” Mariah said firmly, gesturing at Freddie.

The big man froze, held fast by a paralyzing curse.

Brooke sighed.

“Oh or fuck’s sake! A witch too!” Brooke said with a sigh and rolling her eyes.

She lifted her pendant and walked toward Mariah.

Mariah was about to engage in the duel, then paused. She had expended a lot of energy already, and was tiring. Hypnosis-Dueling was not one of her main talents, and she could easily lose if Brooke was any good.

Ut lepus est…Ut lepus est…UT LEPUS EST!” she said instead, tracing a pattern in the air.

Brooke’s eyes widened.

“No, NO! You bit—,” She shrieked, cut off as she transformed into a small white bunny.

Mariah laughed at her.

“Consider this a sign of respect; anything can happen in a duel, but you can’t duel if you are a bunny!” she’d said as Brooke hopped about.

Mariah sauntered over to Freddie; her paralyzation curse would wear off in a few minutes, so she held up a gaudy ring set with a large green stone before the helpless man’s eyes, moving it slowly in small circles.

“Just relax Freddie…you know how to do that, you have already been a slave…relax and listen to my voice…relaxing more and more with every word…feel all your tension just drain away…let yourself sink into my words…drop into a nice relaxed submissive state…you are tired…sleepy…your eyelids are very heavy even as you look deep into the crystal…my voice is so soothing…you are so relaxed…dropping down…sinking…so sleepy…you cannot stay awake…SLEEP!” Mariah said.

She snapped her fingers just as the curse ended, and Freddie’s eyes closed and he stood silently, hypnotized.

Mariah scooped up the bunny and turned to the hypnotized people at the table.

“Okay everyone at the poker table, listen up…,” she began.

She had been resting when Bella entered, taxed from all the magic she had used so far, starting with the would-be burglars.

“Oh my Goddess! Bella are you okay?” Mariah asked, setting Brooke on the floor and standing up.

“Oh I am fine, but we need to go find the others if you are up to it,” Bella asked, noting Mariah looked a bit pale.

She realized how much her friend must have exerted herself today; she was likely close to exhaustion and could even make herself ill if she overdid it too much.

“Yes, of course! I am good to go!” Mariah declared.

Bella smiled and nodded, confident her friend would respond that way no matter how she really felt.

“Okay, let’s move,” she said.

“Get back on your knees with the others wait for my commands,” Mariah ordered the man washing her feet.

“Yes Sibyl Mariah,” he agreed, moving to obey.

“I like the butt-plug, very fashionable,” Bella said with a raised eyebrow.

“I had to improvise. He earned it,” Mariah replied with a grin.

The two women stepped back out into the Casino, making their way through the crowd who were busy yelling at one another, fighting over chips and trying to get out the sealed doors. Bella grabbed Noreen and led her toward the door Peggy, Alex and Casey had gone through.

“Noreen, you will stand here and stop anyone from going through this door without my permission,” Bella commanded.

“Yes ma’am! Why am I doing what you say?” Noreen asked, stomping her feet in frustration.

Bella didn’t bother to answer her, leading Mariah through the door.

Peggy and Alex stepped back into the hallway, which was covered with unconscious or hypnotized security guards. Stepping quickly over them, the women hurried to the door on the right side of the hallway, which led to the room where Alex had left Casey about to hypno-duel a male hypnotist who was overseeing the sale and use of narcotics.

They entered the room to find Casey sitting casually on one of the tables, her sandals off while the vanquished and naked Ethan pursued the time-honored tradition of foot-worship, sucking delicately at her perfect toes.

“Hi Guys! Everyone ok?” she asked.

Around her a half-dozen people were slumped in their seats or over the small tables, also hypnotized; Tiny Tough had used her talent for mass hypnotism to put them all under after defeating Ethan.

“I would still be fucking myself with a dildo if not for Alex,” Peggy muttered sheepishly.

“Peggy ran into a mentalist; she would’ve gotten free, I just helped speed it along,” Alex said kindly.

“Don’t listen to her; I got cocky and your girlfriend saved my ass,” Peggy said.

“Hey Emerald Eyes, we are a team. We back each other up. Forget it,” Casey said with one of her heart-stopping smiles.

Peggy smiled back and nodded gratefully.

“I assume you questioned your new pet, Case?” Alex asked, walking over to kiss her girlfriend.

“Of course; we are in for a tough one, guys. There is a hypnotist named Beth Grant in charge back there,” Casey said.

“Beth Grant? Isn’t she the one from Florida? The one Arthur wants on the High Conclave?” Peggy asked.

“That’s the one. She has been around a while, and she is grade-A powerful. She is the big fish in the Miami hypnosis scene, one of the most powerful in Florida,” Casey replied seriously.

That is why Charissa asked us to do this! She doesn’t want Beth on the Conclave, but it would look like she was directly meddling if she took her down. This way she can plead ignorance; this little operation isn’t really a huge infraction but it will probably be enough to torpedo Beth’s chances. If Charissa busted in here and took it down personally, then it might look like she was gunning for Beth. By having Mariah do that job earlier, it was already established that we are working with her, so she can claim she sent us in to clean up a small mess and we stumbled onto Beth unexpectedly,” Peggy said.

“Well if that is true then Charissa knowingly put us in danger!” Alex huffed.

“A little bit yes, but if Peggy is right she really wants us to succeed. That means she is pretty confident we can handle this,” Casey replied.

“Of course we can; the five of us. We just need our other two teammates and we can go get her,” Peggy said confidently.

“Well here we are!” Bella said cheerfully as she and Mariah stepped into the room.

“Jeez you guys left a lot of trash lying around in the hall,” Mariah chuckled.

The women all exchanged hugs.

“Is everyone all right?” Peggy asked, looking a Bella.

“I’m fine, thank you. I may have wrecked the casino though. I am afraid it is bit chaotic out there right now,” Bella chuckled in reply.

“Are the guests going to come flooding back here?” Peggy asked.

“I put a locking spell on the door; it won’t hold forever, but we have some time,” Mariah said.

“Oh I love you, Mariah. Are you okay?” Peggy asked, noting the tiredness in Mariah’s eyes.

“I am good, I have just been throwing a lot of power around; Brooke is not a threat anymore by the way,” Mariah reported.

“Good job, Sweet Cheeks,” Casey said, grinning.

“Thank you so much, Mariah,” Peggy added, kissing her on the lips.

Mariah returned the kiss, then stepped back and performed a curtsy in reply.

“Okay, what is next?” Bella asked with a chuckle.

Casey filled them all in on what she got from interrogating Ethan. The very back room was the count room, full of money and Beth’s drug inventory she brought from Florida. She had her Thrall Max, an ex-soldier, and her oldest daughter Faith, a skilled hypnotist with her. There were also at least six hypno-goons, and a Miami-based witch named Hermine.

“We are talking a fuck-load of money and drugs. Oh and Beth and Faith are both black belts in Tae Kwon Do. This shit will be serious,” Casey warned.

“Should we get some help?” Alex asked calmly.

She looked cool and collected, and was merely being cautious. In truth she was excited to test her martial arts skills against another expert.

“We can call Charissa..,” Peggy said, looking around at her friends.

“Let’s finish it ourselves,” Bella said.

Peggy was mildly surprised; Bella was usually very careful and cautious, but she did have a reckless streak.

The silver-haired hypnotist’s hackles were up, and she was eager to finish what they had started.

“I agree, let’s do it,” Mariah said.

“I’m in. Fascinating Five!” Alex added, smiling.

“Fuck it, we can handle this,” Casey said.

The others chuckled at her bravado.

“Sounds like it is settled then. Are we ready?” Peggy asked.

The others nodded.

“Ethan, Stay. Good dog,” Casey said to the defeated hypnotist still kissing her feet.

“Want your sandals, Case?” Alex asked.

“Nah, you bitches are all barefoot and I have the cutest feet anyway,” Tiny Tough replied with a grin.

Mariah snorted.

“That’s debatable; Peggy’s feet practically have a fan club. Casey likes going barefoot, she just wears her heels more because she’s so tiny and looks like a midget next to the rest of us,” she said playfully.

“Watch it Sweet Cheeks, or I might have to spank that sexy ass of yours,” Casey shot back.

“You’ll need a ladder, you can’t reach my ass without your heels,” Mariah said with a laugh.

Mariah turned, lifted her skirt and wiggled her bare ass at Casey.

Bella reached over and gave her a firm smack.

Mariah jumped and giggled.

Casey laughed, as did the others.

“Let’s do it,” Peggy said, sounding more confident than she felt.

She turned and walked from the room, the rest of “The Fascinating Five” following their leader.

Beth Grant sat calmly on a small couch in the count-room of her temporary casino and drug dealing operation, scrolling on her club-issued iPhone.

She had come to The Spiral’s Grand Opening mainly because Arthur Winston was trying to get her onto the High Conclave, and she was curious to see his grand venture meant to “unify” and “organize” the chaotic hypnotism community.

Additionally, she saw it as an opportunity to make money. The Spiral had dedicated gaming halls, but they benefited the club, and did not offer the normal easy access to narcotics and sex-slaves that Beth could. Therefore, she had spent considerable money bringing a tiny fraction of her Florida operation with her and setting up the Casino in a convention hall.

She had been raking in money for two days since the tournament had started, but now it seemed a group of upstart lesser hypnotists were raiding her operation.

Beth had no doubt that they were doing it on behalf of The Spiral and not someone independent; her temporary casino was taking in money that would normally be flowing into the club’s coffers.

Beth knew full well everything she’d been doing was against Spiral rules, but as a powerful recognized Master of Hypnotism she felt she could get away with it, especially with Winston endorsing her for the High Conclave.

Now she had to pack up and get out before being caught; otherwise she might have to answer for her actions publicly, and she did not want to have to deal with that.

“Max, tell the menials to hurry the fuck up or I will get truly upset,” Beth called to her Thrall.

“Yes Mistress. Alright you worthless pieces of shit, you heard Mistress Beth! Faster!” Max bellowed.

Six attractive, naked and collared young hypno-slaves, four men and two women, were busy filling large cloth bags with money and drugs.

Beth’s daughter Faith was watching them, while the witch Hermine was packing up her belongings.

Six of Beth’s black-shirted hypno-goons were standing in front of the door, waiting for the intruders to break in.

Two more stood next to Beth’s couch.

Beth Grant was fifty-six. A beautiful woman, she was five-eight and very slender. She had long curly light brown hair, currently highlighted blond to hide the grey; it was currently in a simple ponytaill. She had heterochromia, so her left eye was green while her right was brown. While her face showed a few lines and slight wrinkles, her skin was still clear and she had a radiant smile along with a somewhat sharply pointed chin. Her breasts were large and round, and though they were not as perky as they once were they were still ogle-worthy. She was wearing a burnt-orange blouse that bared her shoulders and cleavage, and a gold chain with an extraordinary, large orange diamond hung around her neck. She wore gold hoop earrings, and her long fingernails were black. She wore a black pencil skirt, and tall strappy gold sandals. Her toenails were painted sunset-orange, and a simple gold anklet on her left ankle completed her outfit.

She was a ruthless, arrogant woman; the wife of an abusive drug-dealer, Beth had become a hypnotist twenty years earlier when the mother of one of her husband’s rivals whom he’d had murdered offered to train her. The only condition was that after she learned to use true hypnotism, Beth was to kill her husband. She had readily agreed, as her husband had begun to hit their four year-old daughter Faith by then and she was afraid he would permanently harm her or her two-year-old sister Hope. Beth proved to be a talented hypnotist, and one night after her husband had hit her and then pushed Faith down some stairs in a rage, she hypnotized him and made him put a gun in his mouth and end his reign of terror over his family.

Beth’s husband’s death merely facilitated her own reign of terror, as she took over his business and using her hypnotic skills became one of the most powerful people in Miami. She raised her daughters to be as ruthless as she was, training them in hypnotism from the time they were fifteen and insisting that they train in martial arts and dance as well as languages, business and accounting. Now, Faith and Hope were her lieutenants, as feared and ruthless as their mother.

Beth was almost unflappable, so when the door to the room was knocked off its hinges by magic and the rest of her entourage jumped, she didn’t even flinch but rather looked up with casual interest.

The “Fascinating Five” stepped into the room, forming a line with Peggy at its center, Alex and Casey on her left with Mariah and Bella on her right.

The six hypno-goons fanned out to oppose them.

“This operation is against the rules of The Spiral. If you come along quietly, I am sure we can sort this all out, Mistress Beth,” Peggy said calmly.

Beth snorted, tossing her phone to the couch beside her. She calmly stood, the two goons standing by the couch moving to flank her. To the left of the door Max, Faith and Hermine all tensed. The naked slaves continued packing.

“Domina Peggy is it? I must say, your duel with Jackie was impressive; not that she is anything more than trash. Still, you made dueling trash more interesting,” Beth replied.

“Thank you; this isn’t personal, we are just doing as we were asked,” Peggy said.

“Asked? Or were you commanded? By whom, I wonder?” Beth asked casually.

“The legitimate authority in The Spiral,” Peggy replied.

“I see; there seems to be some dispute as to who that is. Regardless, I cannot allow myself to be accosted; I have an image and I am not interested in submitting to Winston’s kangaroo court,” Beth said.

“Oh really, Beth? Word is that you and he are friends,” Casey retorted.

“Hello Tiny Tough. It has been what, three years since Philadelphia?” Beth asked with a smirk.

“Philadelphia?” Alex, Peggy, Mariah and Bella all asked simultaneously.

“I will explain later,” Casey muttered.

“Don’t worry, it is a good story. Tiny tough here was a…force of nature that day. Yes, Arthur and I are business partners, maybe even friends. However, believe it or not he isn’t in on this little enterprise and if I get implicated he will have to allow me to be punished. He is a business man after all, and a ruthless one. I would do the same,” Beth said matter-of-factly.

“Are you going to surrender, Beth? Or talk us to death?” Casey said irritably.

“Of course I am not going to surrender to you,” Beth replied with disgust.

“I was hoping you’d say that,” Casey retorted.

Before anyone else could move, Tiny Tough unleashed her mentalist flashes into the eyes of the left-most hypno-goon.

“Prostrate yourself!” she commanded him.

The man immediately got down and pressed his face to the floor.

Then the room exploded into chaos.

Two hypno-goons rushed Casey after her display of power; Alex intercepted them with a flurry of punches and kicks, landing several blows before the men could even register she had moved.

The three remaining each went for Mariah, Peggy and Bella respectively.

Peggy’s eyes began to shimmer, then glow a deep emerald green.

“Relax… no need to be so aggressive…you are feeling very tired… It is very hard to move… your arms and legs are very heavy… just stop there and do nothing…,” she said firmly

Her goon slowed then stopped with a dumbfounded look on his face as he was hypnotized by the power of The Mistress’s Gaze.

Beside Peggy, Bella’s eyes too began to glow, a cobalt blue that froze her goon in his tracks. She held him paralyzed as she walked up to him and punched him hard in the face and followed up with a powerful roundhouse kick to the side of his head that knocked him out.

Mariah reached into her pouch and came out with a handful of powder which she blew into the face of the man approaching her.

Somnum!” she said firmly.

The man fell into a deep slumber and collapsed to the floor.

Alex let out a loud grunt as she finished beating the two men she was fighting into unconsciousness.

Casey simply smirked.

Beth clapped slowly, a sardonic smile on her face.

“Well done! You defeated another six worthless hypnotized slaves,” she said sarcastically.

“We were just warming up,” Peggy retorted.

The two goons flanking Beth rushed the Fascinating Five; this time Bella intercepted them, tripping one and punching the other one in the chest.

Hermine, a tall and stunningly beautiful black woman with her hair in long tight braids and wearing a simple but gorgeous long dark green gown and tall wedge sandals began to chant a spell; Mariah chanted in response and Hermine’s spell fizzled, countered by Mariah’s magic.

Faith moved toward the group; a younger version of her mother, she was wearing a black pantsuit and high heels, her long hair in a bun. She wore a large emerald pendant around her neck and matching emerald earrings.

“You look like you are at least competent,” she said to Alex, kicking off her pumps.

“I hear you are as well,” Alex replied, right palm and fingers covering her left fist in salute.

The two young women came together in a rush, exchanging punches and kicks, swiftly blocking, dodging and countering.

Hermine cast another spell, a violent telekinetic strike that knocked Mariah off her feet. Casey walked quickly toward the witch, her face a mask of anger.

Hermine laughed at her and began to chant again.

Vin yon kochon…Vin yon kochon!” she said, gesturing at Casey.

Now Casey laughed as her toe rings dissipated the magic.

Hermine looked dumbfounded; she’d expected Casey to transform into a pig.

“Sorry bitch. Now shut up and hold still!” Casey commanded, unleashing her mentalist flashes into Hermine’s eyes.

The witch froze.

With a smirk, Casey lifted her diamond pendant and spun it before Hermine’s eyes.

“Just relax and it will all be over soon…,” Tiny Tough said.

Bella had one goon down, and the other on the defensive; she blocked an incoming punch and countered with a knee to his stomach and a punch to his face, dropping him to the floor; a snap kick to his head knocked him out.

Then she gasped as a sandaled foot slammed into her side.

Beth Grant had joined the fray. She and Bella went through a rapid exchange of blows, with Bella getting the worst of it as she took a kick to the face and a punch to her stomach while only managing to hit Beth’s shoulder in retrun.

Peggy was helping Mariah up, and she saw Bella fighting Beth while Alex and Faith spun and leapt about the room, kicking and dodging. Both young women were bleeding, Alex from her mouth and Faith from her nose.

Bella managed to fight back to even footing with Beth, but was barely holding her own against Beth’s impressive skills. Peggy moved to assist, and saw stars as Beth almost casually lashed out with a kick to her head even as she blocked Bella’s flurry of punches one at a time.

Peggy staggered back, her wig falling to the floor; she blinked her eyes and shook her head to clear it. She was about to charge back in at Beth when she saw Max, who had held still and waited for the opportune moment to strike barrel into Mariah. He took her down to the floor, savagely punching her in the side several times.

Peggy took a deep breath and ran toward him, snapping a kick into his head the way Lavea and Bella had shown her. He grunted and continued slugging Mariah.

Peggy kicked him again, followed by a third time which knocked him off Mariah. Max rolled and stood, coming at Peggy. She managed to block his first two blows, but the third hit her in the chest and the fourth her stomach and she fell over backward. Max pursued and stood over her, raising his boot to stomp on her.

Peggy flinched and closed her eyes; she heard a strange whump, and Max’s blow never landed.

Opening one eye, she saw a tiny hedgehog sitting on a pile of Max’s clothes, beyond it a battered and exhausted Mariah sitting up, smiling and giving her a thumbs up.

Alex and Faith faced one another breathing heavily; both were bloody and favoring injuries. Alex’s left arm was hanging limply, and Faith was leaning on her left leg, her right knee injured.

“Yield,” Alex said, removing her diamond pendant.

“Fuck you,” Faith spat.

The stubborn young woman slipped off her own emerald pendant and held it up swallowing the pain and trying to start an induction. Suddenly, her pendant was pulled from her grasp; it flew across the room to Casey’s outstretched hand.

Tiny tough had used her mentalist ability to move things with her mind to snatch it.

“Bitch!” Faith shrieked.

Alex stepped forward and grabbed Faith’s arm, twisting it painfully.

“Yield, Faith. You fought honorably but your leg is injured. You can’t continue,” Alex said calmly.

“No! Duel me!” Faith yelled.

Alex twisted Faith’s arm, making her gasp in pain.

“Normally I would duel you fairly like we fought fairly, but you are in no shape, and neither am I. Now submit,” Alex said firmly.

“No!” Faith said, tears in her eyes from the pain.

“Allow me, Freckles,” Casey said.

She moved closer and hit Faith with her mentalist flashes.

“Relax and hold still,” she commanded.

Faith stopped struggling, and held still while Casey lifted her pendant and began an induction.

At the same time, Peggy had regained her feet and joined the fray with Beth, who did an impressive job holding both she and Bella at bay. Peggy got hit far more times than she landed blows, but she did feel like she was at least executing her strikes and blocks properly. Bella was tiring, having already been fighting earlier.

Suddenly Beth stopped and stepped back, her eyes starting to shimmer and glow; her brown one with a rich amber light, her green one a bright emerald green.

“Look into my eyes, both of you…you are so tired from your exertions today…you just want to sleep…sleep…SLEEP NOW!” Beth commanded, staring at Bella.

The exhausted and injured Bella could not resist; her eyes closed and she fell to the floor, hypnotized.

Beth turned to Peggy, her eyes still aglow…and gasped in surprise to see Peggy’s doing the same, glowing a bright vivid green.

Both women stared silently for a few heartbeats.

“That’s it, look into my eyes…relax…relax and sleep for me, Peggy. Just like Bella…,” Beth began, her voice powerful and soothing.

Peggy felt tired suddenly; she just wanted to give in, to close her eyes and sleep.

She very nearly did.

However, Beth’s mention of Bella gave her fresh resolve; she was aware of Mariah, struggling to get up, of Alex and Casey still fighting for her elsewhere in the room and maybe needing her help.

Peggy felt a surge building in the pit of her stomach; she focused on it, concentrated on bringing it forth through her eyes.

“No… no… NO! YOU SLEEP! You sleep, NOW!” Peggy bellowed in reply.

The glow in her eyes intensified. Beth’s mouth hung open in shock as she felt a wave of hypnotic energy shoot from Peggy’s eyes into hers, more powerful than any she had experienced before.

Beth’s eyes faded back to normal and she stood with a vacant expression on her face, arms hanging limply at her sides.

Breathing heavily and feeling extremely exhausted from her exertions, Peggy slumped to the floor.

Mariah, who had been in a sitting position as she was trying to get up, laid back on the floor with relief, her head hitting the floor with a thump.

Alex too slumped to the floor, breathing heavily.

Casey, having finished hypnotizing Faith, looked around at her friends.

“What’s up, are you guys okay?” she asked with concern.

She barely had a hair out of place.

First Peggy gave a thumbs-up, then Mariah followed by Alex. Bella was still face down in a trance.

Casey laughed as she moved to wake Bella.

Mariah, Peggy and Alex joined in, and Bella came out of her trance to the sound of her friends’ laughter.

As Peggy and the Fascinating Five were finishing their mission, Judy Collins was moaning shrieking with pleasure.

“Yes...Yes, YES! Oh fuck! Fuck Yes!” she screamed.

Judy was atop Arthur Winston, vigorously riding his cock. Her long hair flew wildly as she fucked him roughly. Arthur’s hands were massaging and fondling her lovely tits when he grunted loudly; Judy felt his cock spasm as he shot his load, his hips bucking beneath her.

An instant later Judy orgasmed for at least the forth time that evening, shuddering in ecstasy.

They were in Arthur’s king-sized bed in the master suite of his huge apartment atop The Spiral.

The sexy brunette’s skin glistened with sweat, and she playfully twisted Arthur’s nipples as she closed her eyes and caught her breath.

“Mmm...I hope you aren’t done; I’m not,” Judy said with a chuckle.

They had been fucking enthusiastically for almost two hours after watching the day’s duels together; Arthur had already taken her from behind, standing up and in classic missionary.

The pair were frequent fuck buddies when they were in the same place, with very compatible preferences and stamina.

“With a woman of your beauty I’ll never be done, Judy,” Arthur replied .

“Oh shut up! A woman of my beauty...really? Arthur, do your lines ever work?” Judy asked as she rolled off him and stood beside the bed, stretching.

Judy held out her hand and a naked, hypnotized Sadie Frost stepped forward from her place by the wall and handed Judy a bottle of water.

“You’re here, aren’t you?” Arthur replied with a smirk.

He admired her firm sculpted body, the result of years of yoga and Pilates combined with disciplined eating.

Judy snorted; she took a drink then capped the bottle and casually tossed it on the floor.

Sadie dutifully picked it up and went back to her place.

“I am here because we are friends and business partners, because we have great sex, you have a big cock, and I’m a fucking nymphomaniac. But not because of some pick up line. I’m fifty-four, I know my body isn’t what it was,” Judy replied.

“My darling Judy, you have a better body than half the twenty- and thirty-somethings strutting around this place, and are as beautiful as any of them. No bullshit,” Arthur replied.

Judy laughed.

“You are a charming bastard, I’ll admit. Thank your Arthur. Sadie, get over here and get this man stiff. I want another ride!” She said.

“Yes ma’am,” Sadie said.

The hypno-slave had been instructed to obey Judy just as she did Arthur.

Arthur smiled as his former assistant climbed onto the bed and began to stroke his shaft with her hand.

“I’m glad you demoted this one; I never liked her,” Judy said, moving to a shelf and poring herself a scotch.

“She really is more suited to being a slave. Quieter as well,” Arthur said.

“I agree,” Judy chuckled.

She had fucked Sadie in her ass with a strap-on earlier in the evening while Arthur watched and stroked himself. While Judy secretly had a submissive streak, she also enjoyed the opportunity to dominate other women, and she particularly enjoyed doing it to the smug and arrogant Sadie Frost.

Arthur’s cock began to stir under Sadie’s touch; as it stiffened, Sadie took it into her mouth, dutifully bobbing her head on the tip as she continued to stroke the shaft.

One of the three cell phones on the nightstand beside the bed began to vibrate.

Arthur cursed.

“It’s Charissa. I need to answer it,” he lamented, picking up the phone.

Judy gave a mock pout and finished her drink.

“Hello Charissa!” Arthur answered the phone cheerfully.

Judy watched as his face grew somber.

“I see...tell me everything,” Arthur said.

Judy rolled her eyes, then walked over and grabbed Sadie by the hair.

“That’s enough for him, he’s busy. Get on your knees and eat my ass,” Judy commanded, pulling Sadie roughly away from Arthur’s now erect cock.

The slave-broker casually spread her ass so Sadie could kneel behind her and lick.

Judy looked at Arthur and licked her lips, then winked before closing her eyes and moaning softly.

As Arthur’s conversation dragged on, Judy got impatient. He sounded agitated at one point, but Judy was only half listening and honestly didn’t care. Almost insatiably horny, she repositioned herself by sitting on the end of the bed and ordering Sadie to eat her pussy.

“....I see...Charissa, well done. Yes, it will keep until tomorrow. Is eight a.m. tomorrow morning ok? I’ll meet you in the dungeon then and we will sort it out. Good night, High Mistress Charissa,” Arthur said.

He hung up the phone and threw it on the floor in anger.

“Problem...?” Judy gasped.

“More than one, in fact,” Arther replied sourly.

“I’m sorry; why don’t you tell me all about it after I cum on your face?” Judy replied in a sultry voice.

She pushed Sadie away and stood.

Arthur’s scowl softened and he chuckled. Despite his displeasure from the phone call, his large cock was ramrod stiff.

“That sounds like a plan,” he said.

Arthur Winston enjoyed Judy’s company; she was smart, witty and wise. He often confided things in her he wasn’t comfortable talking to other people in his circle about. She usually gave excellent advice, and never seemed to judge his actions. He figured this because she was a fellow businessperson, and she knew the value of a different perspective.

“Excellent. Sadie, suck your Master’s cock; take your time, make him feel good,” Judy commanded.

“Yes ma’am, “ Sadie agreed immediately.

She moved to obey, stroking Arthur’s cock before taking it into her mouth. Judy climbed on top of Arthur, straddling him and lowering her wet pussy onto his face.

“After you make me cum and Sadie has swallowed your load we can talk all about whatever problems you have and I’ll be happy help you decide how to address them, if you like,” Judy said comfortingly.

Arthur’s reply was a muffled “thank you”. Judy moaned as he began to enthusiastically lick at her pussy.

Neither of them had any idea that Judy would share anything they discussed with Domina Peggy, as soon as the hypnotist commanded her to...