The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Spiral Grand Opening, Part Six

The aftermath of The Fascinating Five taking down Beth Grant is felt throughout The Spiral as the tournament continues

The Spiral was abuzz day following the Fascinating Five’s raid on the casino, rumors flying among the guests.

Peggy, Bella, Alex and Mariah had spent some time in the infirmary after Charissa’s security people had taken Beth Grant and her cohorts into custody.

Mariah had a concussion, Bella two cracked ribs and a broken bone in her left hand and Alex needed a few stitches over her eye, along with a slightly separated left shoulder; all three had minor lacerations and noticeable bruising. Peggy had several cuts and bruises courtesy of Beth, notably a mark from a heel on her arm where she’d blocked a kick.

The Spiral’s full-time doctor, an attractive middle aged red-haired woman named Rochelle Carson, gave them all IV fluids and prescribed painkillers as well as antibiotics for Alex due to her cut.

She released them all except Mariah, whom she decided to keep for observation due to her concussion.

Peggy stepped from the infirmary, the last to leave Mariah’s bedside; she had wanted to be sure that the hypnotist-witch was in good hands and comfortable. Doctor Carson had assured Peggy that Mariah would be well cared for and that her concussion was minor.

Peggy smiled, pleased to find Sean waiting for her, dressed casually in black slacks and a green polo shirt.

“Hello my Domina. How are you?,” he asked, his expression a mix of concern and relief.

“Hello my enslaved one. A few bumps and bruises, but otherwise I am fine, thank you. Come here,” she said happily, moving to hug him.

They embraced tightly for a moment.

“Your mission got a little crazy I hear,” Sean said with a raised eyebrow.

“It did; we kicked ass, though. Especially the others. How are Val and Ken?” she asked as they walked to the elevators.

“They are great, having a good time. They are asleep right now,” Sean replied.

Peggy glanced at her phone; it was after two in the morning.

She knew she should be tired, exhausted even, but she wasn’t.

She was keyed up—and very horny.

Peggy’s emotions were jumbled and intense; the adrenaline spike from the mission, the fear and doubt at being suddenly viewed as a leader and the exhilaration from successfully hypnotizing Beth Grant were all mixed with her anger and humiliation at being taken by Dazzle, feeling responsible for her friends’ injuries and thinking she hadn’t contributed as much as her talented friends.

“Stop,” she commanded Sean abruptly.

He obeyed, turning to face his Domina.

Smiling, she casually dropped her dress to the floor and stood before him naked.

“Fuck me. Right here, right now,” she commanded.

They were in the alcove containing the main bank of elevators.

“Yes Domina,” Sean said, fumbling with his belt.

A moment later he had Peggy up against the wall, her legs wrapped around him as he thrust powerfully into her.

Peggy was moaning; long, low and primal noises as she allowed the swirl of emotion to evaporate into pleasure.

Neither of them were aware of the elevators opening and closing as people entered and exited them.

It didn’t take long for Peggy to cum; she let out a shriek, shuddering. Sean continued to pound her roughly, and she had another orgasm a moment later.

“Cum my enslaved one,” she whispered into his ear after she caught her breath.

Sean grunted loudly as he shot his load inside her.

The couple disentangled themselves, and Peggy picked up her dress, handing it to Sean before pressing the button for the elevator.

Smiling, she winked at her Thrall, who smiled back.

Sean loved her brazenness, her complete disregard for propriety and convention.

The elevator doors opened to reveal a young couple, likely groupies who were at The Spiral for the tournament.

“Going up?” Peggy asked cheerfully.

They both nodded, astonished looks on their faces as Peggy and Sean boarded the elevator.

Sean hit the button for their floor; the couple got off a few floors before them.

“I need a hot shower and some sleep. Charissa wants to meet at eleven to discuss what happened in the casino, and I duel Bella at seven. Please make sure I am up by nine-thirty. Tell Katie to have a breakfast burrito ready for me, the way I like them. I will see you in bed,” Peggy commanded when they reached her suite.

“Yes, Domina,” Sean replied as she headed for the shower.

Twenty minutes later Peggy was fast asleep, naked and snuggled between Sean and Lavea.

The following morning at eight o’clock Charissa and Arthur met down in a special-access sub-basement of the Spiral know as “The Dungeon”.

It was a combination of a jail, torture chamber and a hypnotic conditioning space that was typically only accessible to Spiral employees and members with permission from club management.

Arthur Winston and Charissa stood next to one another while looking at the occupant of a six-foot by six-foot by six-foot cage.

“Peggy McBride hypnotized her? You’re sure?” Arthur asked, obviously skeptical.

“Again, I am positive; the rest of her group confirmed it, and Beth came out of the casino hypnotized and obeying Peggy. My patience with you doubting me will only last so long, Arthur,” Charissa warned him coolly.

Arthur sighed. He had no wish to antagonize Charissa; besides being a very powerful hypnotist and a member of the High Conclave which was arguably the ruling body of the True Hypnotist community, Charissa was doing him an enormous favor by acting as The Spiral’s head of security during the grand opening. Her presence lent legitimacy and prestige to his club, and indeed to his own reputation.

“My apologies, High Mistress Charissa. Your word is more than good enough for me of course. Now the bigger question is what do we do about this?” he asked as he looked at Beth Grant sitting silently on the floor of her cage, naked and wearing the blank expression of a person locked in a deep hypnotic trance.

Beth’s body bore several bruises from fighting Bella Beguile and Peggy, including a significant black eye.

There were fifteen additional cages identical to Beth’s lining the room’s walls; five others were occupied, including the one immediately to the left of Beth’s; in that cage sat her daughter Faith, wearing a similar blank expression. Faith was sitting in a chair rather than the floor, and she wasn’t completely naked since her right knee was in a brace given to her by Doctor Carson after it was determined she had sprained a ligament. Faith was covered in bruises, having taken a dozen strong punches and kicks from Alexandria.

“What is the penalty for running an unauthorized gambling establishment on club grounds?” Charissa asked innocently.

“Minimum of six months as club slave, maximum having membership revoked and being sold on the slave market,” Arthur replied with a sigh.

“Sounds like you know the answer then; just decide the severity of her punishment,” Charissa replied casually.

Arthur sighed again.

“I can’t do that,” he said.

“Can’t, won’t or don’t want to?” Charissa shot back.

The tall blonde hypnotist was enjoying herself; no fan of Beth Grant, it gave Charissa unending joy to see both she and her arrogant snot of a daughter in The Spiral’s cells.

“All three, if I am being honest. Charissa, who knows she was the mastermind behind the casino?” Arthur asked.

“You mean the unauthorized casino, drug dealing and slave-prostitution operation?” Charissa asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Charissa, please…,”Arthur said in exasperation.

The sexy blonde woman laughed.

“Very well; You, myself, Domina Peggy, Sibyl Mariah, Lady Casey, Mistress Bella and Mistress Alexandria. Of course, Beth’s cohorts as well,” Charissa replied.

“They will keep their mouths shut one way or another, they don’t concern me,” Arthur said dismissively.

Ethan, Hermine, Dazzle and Brooke, who had been restored to human form by Mariah and then hypnotized by Charissa, were all going to be placed on display in the lobby shared by the two auditoriums where the duels were taking place. They would be naked, their arms shackled above their heads so that their feet just touched the ground. A sign would proclaim their transgressions, as a warning to others who broke the Spiral’s rules. They would be displayed during the duels for two days, taken down to be fed and put sleep in cages in the dungeon at night. After two days on display, they would become club menials for six months.

“I see…so what does concern you?” Charissa asked.

“You,” Arthur replied simply.

“Me…? Oh, right! Because I know the truth, and if I ask Peggy and her friends to keep Beth out of this publicly, you know they will. But if I don’t want to keep this quiet, then you will either have to punish Beth and Faith, or look weak by giving someone special treatment the first week you club is open. Does that cover it?” Charissa asked sweetly.

Arthur eyed her sourly; she had him over a barrel, and he knew it would cost him to protect Beth.

“That does appear to sum up the situation. So Charissa… what will it take for me to get your cooperation on this?” he asked, his exasperation showing.

“Since it is just you and me in here we can cut the bullshit, right? I don’t want Beth Grant on the Conclave. I want Jing-Mei, and she has Gillian’s vote too. If Beth withdraws from consideration, at least one of Liliana and Helena will support Jing-Mei as well, which will be enough. You talk to Beth and get her to withdraw and she’s off the hook completely. She and her little shit of a daughter. I will talk to Peggy and her friends, and you can put this behind you. Or, you can refuse and I will walk out of this room and tell every hypnotist I see that Beth Grant got caught as the ringleader in the casino takedown last night,” Charissa replied.

Her piercing blue eyes never never left Arthur’s, her expression leaving no doubt that she would do exactly as she threatened without hesitation.

“Charissa, I am going to refrain from getting upset with you since I know that this is just business. You have done me a great favor by helping out with the tournament, and I am also aware that this mess is Beth’s fault. She made a stupid mistake in the pursuit of profit, and put herself, her daughter and I into an awkward position. You have a deal; I am sure that she will be happy forgo joining the Conclave to be let out of this cage free and clear,” Arthur said.

Internally, Arthur Winston was feeling smug; Charissa thought she had won. While she may have succeeded in blocking his attempt at getting Beth onto the conclave, he was confident Jing-Mei would never join it either.

He had seen to it that she wouldn’t be arriving at The Spiral later that morning—or ever, for that matter.

“Excellent; consider it already done; I have already asked Peggy and the rest of The Fascinating Five…I just adore that nickname for them…to keep Beth’s and Faith’s involvement to themselves. They agreed. So you are all set. Oh, I guess you need one more thing…Beth, Faith wide awake now, minds free and clear of all suggestions and commands,” Charissa said in a loud, firm voice.

She gave a powerful snap.

Beth and Faith both awoke from their trances with a start.

“Have a good day, Arthur. I am going to go get some rest,” Charissa said, her high heels clacking on the floor as she strode from the room.

“Hello Arthur. That was unpleasant. How fucked am I?” Beth asked, touching her face and wincing.

“Not nearly as fucked as you could have been. Your little casino is going to cost you the shot at the Conclave seat,” he replied.

Beth snorted and rose gingerly to her feet.

“You wanted me in that silly club far more than I wanted to be in it. Can you open the damned door to this cage, please. Faith, how are you dear?” she said.

“I am fine, mother. My knee hurts but I will be fine according to the club’s doctor,” Faith replied as she also rose and picked up a pair of crutches from beside her chair.

Arthur let the two women out of the cages.

“Beth, you really put us in a bad spot—“ Arthur began.

The naked hypnotist turned to regard him coldly.

“Excuse me?” Beth Grant asked quietly.

“You just had to bring your damned operation to The Spiral! You couldn’t just let us get through the opening and get put on the conclave so we could start really taking over,” Arthur fumed.

Beth regarded him for a moment, her expression one of somebody who had just seen an exceptionally tacky painting or outfit.

“Arthur, I think what you mean is you could start really taking over, don’t you?” Beth Grant asked quietly.

“What? Don’t forget who you are talking to, Beth! Let’s not forget you let the fucking upstart Peggy McBride hypnotize you!” Arthur said haughtily.

Mistress Beth. Do not forget who you are talking to,” the hypnotist said in a calm but menacing voice.

Beth was stone-faced, her mismatched eyes boring into Arthur’s much like Charissa’s had moments earlier.

“Excuse me?” Arthur asked, flushing.

He was growing angrier by the moment, his plans being laid to waste by Charissa, Beth, Peggy and others.

“You forget yourself, Arthur. You will address me as “Mistress”. I have earned it,” Beth replied.

Beth glanced around, suddenly realizing that none of Arthur’s usual entourage was present; no Jayde, Sylver, Camila or his new pet Jessica…

She smiled; in his effort to cover up her involvement in the casino and cover his own ass, he had left himself uncharacteristically vulnerable.

Beth looked up at the security cameras, noting the lights that indicated they were recording were out.

Arthur had likely ordered the cameras to be turned off while she and Faith were in the cells.

She smiled wolfishly, her expression suddenly that of a predator stalking prey.

“Yes, yes Mistress Beth. I just don’t understand why you and everyone else can’t see my vision for the hypnotism community! I am smarter, see five steps ahead and will make things better than they ever have been if you would all just fucking listen to me and do what I say!” Arthur fumed, his frustration boiling over.

“Maybe it is you who needs to “see”, Arthur. Look into my eyes!” Beth said firmly.

Her brown eye began to glow amber, her green one a shimmering emerald green.

“How dare you?” Arthur gasped.

His eyes were suddenly riveted to Beth’s as the power of The Mistress’s Gaze flowed into him.

Almost immediately he felt a pleasant warmth spreading through his body, a tingling sensation as he began to involuntarily relax.

“Relax Arthur…you are so wound up, you need to just calm down…look deeper into my eyes…they are so beautiful…the different colors are soothing…you are feeling more and more relaxed now…keep looking…looking and relaxing…looking and relaxing…you are now completely relaxed…,” Beth purred.

“No…I…I…I am relaxed…,”Arthur Winston mumbled.

He was hypnotized, unable to resist The Mistress’s Gaze.

Beth smirked.

“That’s better; his voice was growing tedious,” she said.

“Mother! What did you do?” Faith asked, surprised.

“I hypnotized an annoying man,” Beth replied casually.

“You hypnotized Arthur Winston!” Faith said in disbelief.

“That is what I just said,” Beth replied with a laugh.

“I…you…wait, nobody is going to know, are they? He fucked up…,” Faith said, looking around.

She was very sharp, and she realized that her mother had seen an opportunity and seized it.

“Yes, he was. He was asking to be knocked down a peg or three. Watch the door please, Faith. Now Arthur, listen very carefully. You are deeply, completely relaxed. You feel wonderful, and you will obey me. It feels wonderful to do as I command. You must obey me. I am going to count back from ten, and with each number you are going to sink, to drop deeper into this wonderfully relaxed state you are in. As you sink deeper, you will become less able to resist me, more compelled to obey my commands. Do you understand me Arthur?” Beth said.

“Yes…I understand…,” the dazed man said.

Beth smirked, looking at her daughter who smiled and nodded in return.

“Ten…relaxing more and more…nine…sinking deeper…eight…becoming more open to my words…seven…dropping deeper…six…becoming more and more obedient…five…unable to resist me…four…your free will is draining away…three…my voice is your whole world…two…you must obey me…one…I am your Mistress,” the hypnotist said firmly.

“Obey…Mistress…,” Arthur said helplessly.

“That’s right. I am your Mistress and you must obey me. Just stand there quietly and await my instructions,” Beth commanded.

“Yes Mistress,” Arthur replied.

Beth walked over to where Faith leaned on her crutches.

“I wasn’t expecting this little opportunity to arise; I had to take it,” she said to her daughter.

“I agree, mother. It is very dangerous though, isn’t it?” Faith asked.

“It is; but I think the potential benefit is worth it, don’t you?” Beth asked in return.

Faith was thoughtful for a moment; he mother was bold and even reckless at times, but her risks were always calculated and often payed off hugely.

“Yes… having Arthur in your power is worth the risks, definitely. I don’t think you should do anything more than give him a trigger to hypnotize him instantly…for now. Anything else might give away that he is in your power,” she replied.

Beth smiled, nodding appreciatively.

“I am proud of you dear. That is exactly what I was thinking. And he will be in our power, dear,” Beth said with a wink, patting Faith’s arm.

The younger hypnotist smiled, pleased by her mother’s praise.

Beth moved back to stand before Arthur.

“Arthur, when I snap my fingers you will awaken from your trance. You will not remember that I hypnotized you. You will no longer be upset with me, and you will want to help me and continue to work with me. If you ever hear me or my daughter Faith, and only the two of us, say “Fallen King” you will instantly go into a deep hypnotized state exactly as you are now, ready to obey our commands and accept our suggestions as if they were your own thoughts. Do you understand your instructions?” she asked.

“Yes Mistress,” Arthur replied.

Beth winked at Faith again, then snapped her fingers.

Arthur blinked and looked around.

“What…what was I saying?” he asked.

Faith grinned.

“You were telling us that we were free to go,” Beth said innocently.

“Right…right. Please, no more unauthorized business on club grounds, okay Mistress Beth? We still have a lot to accomplish together, High Conclave or not,” Arthur replied, his earlier frustration gone.

“Yes Arthur, I admit I was reckless. I apologize for flaunting the rules of the club,” Beth said graciously.

Arthur smiled.

“Thank you Beth. I promise The Spiral will provide you with plenty of business opportunities, and they will be very lucrative,” he said.

“I will hold you to that. Now if you will excuse us, we need to go get some clothing and Faith needs to rest her knee. I will see you later, Arthur,” Beth replied.

The powerful hypnotist and her daughter left the dungeon, unconcerned by their nakedness.

Arthur Winston shook his head and sighed.

Things were not going exactly as he had planned.

The tournament continued that afternoon; Mistress Francesca faced Mistress Nayana and won a close duel over the skilled Indian hypnotist. Following them was Lady Casey versus the purple-haired Angelique. Tiny Tough was victorious, though Angelique held her own before succumbing to Casey’s powerful induction that actually sent more than dozen members of the audience into a hypnotic trance in addition to her opponent.

Tiny Tough had garnered quite a fan-base with dozens of people wearing “Team Tiny Tough” shirts and cheering her enthusiastically as she dominated Angelique.

That evening, Domina Peggy faced Mistress Bella Beguile.

Both women looked radiant, their bruises expertly covered by a club makeup artist. Bella was wearing a short, sexy strapless black dress, her silvery hair in a dutch braid. She wore a pair of large diamond stud earrings, and her favorite gold pocket watch around her neck. Her customary sapphire ring was on her right middle finger, while her left hand as covered with a splint to protect the bone she’d broken taking down Beth Grant. She wore tall black open-toed four inch heels, her toenails still maroon.

Peggy was wearing a long pink skirt and a cropped white spaghetti-strap top along with a long, layered neon pink wig. She wore pink garnet earrings, and held her amethyst pendant in her hand. Silver bracelets adorned both wrists, and she wore flat brown sandals that lace up almost to her knees. After getting some rest she’d had Katie repaint her toenails a shimmering purple, and she wore her gold heart toe ring on her left little toe and a silver and amethyst one on her right middle toe.

Sylver was officiating the duel, and gave the signal to start.

Peggy offered Bella a hug, and the two hypnotist embraced.

Then the duel began.

“You look beautiful, Bella. Just like my amethyst. See how it sparkles? The way it reflects the light is so soothing…,” Peggy began, swinging her pendant gently before Bella’s eyes.

Bella smiled, lifting her hand to display her large sapphire ring.

“That is a nice gemstone, Peggy. But the sapphire in my ring is so much nicer…so big, so inviting…the deep, endless blue depths drawing your eyes as I move my hand to and fro…just relax…relax for me…,” she said in her hypnotic voice.

Bella began to move her hand slowly and rhythmically side to side, then forward and back, then side to side again, making the sapphire glitter brilliantly.

Peggy felt her eyes drawn immediately to the magnificent blue stone. Bella’s practiced voice was powerful and she was already feeling a slight tingle in her muscles as it penetrated her mind.

With an effort, she recalled the lessons from “The Art of True Hypnotism” and continued her induction.

“Just watch the amethyst as it swings back and forth…let the purple light wash over you and just soothe and relax you…as you listen to my voice…letting it soothe you as well…helping you release all the tension from your body…feeling yourself relaxing…with every swing of the amethyst…back and forth…relaxing deeper…deeper…my voice entering your thoughts…helping you feel so good…so relaxed…,” Peggy continued.

Her voice as lower than Bella’s, more seductive where her opponent’s was insistent.

The amethyst was swinging smoothly, the auditorium’s lights flashing from its facets.

Bella’s eyes followed it for several swings before she managed to refocus them on Peggy.

“Yes, keep watching the sapphire as I move my hand, drawing you into its endless blue depths, where you will be safe…where you can just relax and listen to my voice…letting go and enjoying the feeling of sinking, falling into the sapphire and relaxing deeper and deeper…listening to the sound of my voice and forgetting all your worries and fears as everything begins to fade away except my sapphire and my voice…,” the silver-haired hypnotist continued.

Bella continued to mover her hand, altering the pattern to include small tight circles as well; the effect was dazzling, and she noted Peggy’s eyes following the gem’s movements and her shoulders slumped just a little. She also noticed a feeling of pleasant relaxation spreading through her body; Bella knew her subconscious was absorbing Peggy’s words, and that she was starting to slip into a trance.

Peggy too was feeling relaxed, and she was having difficulty keeping her eyes off Bella’s ring. In the back of her mind, she realized she had always been intimidated by Bella Beguile, and part of her expected to get hypnotized.

Peggy’s iron will allowed her to pull her gaze from the sapphire and stare directly at Bella’s nose as the “Art of True Hypnotism” had taught her, as a way to avoid the an opposing hypnotist’s focus.

“Your sapphire is beautiful, Bella. Beautiful and…heavy…It is such a big stone…you can feel it resting on your finger…the weight is increasing…becoming heavier and heavier…your arm is getting tired as you continue to move it…feel the sapphire getting heavier, your arm growing more and more tired with every movement…it is getting hard to hold it up…the sapphire is so heavy…your arm is so very tired now…you cannot hold it up…” Peggy said, smoothly slowing the pace of both her speech and her pendant.

A look of surprise crossed Bella’s face as her arm suddenly dropped almost to her side. Her arm felt numb, and she was having trouble lifting it.

“You…you are feeling so…so relaxed…,” Bella stammered uncharacteristically.

Peggy’s change in tactics had caught her by surprise, and while she realized she was in serious danger of losing the duel, Bella was also proud of her friend.

She struggled to lift her arm, and because her attention was on that task her eyes locked onto the swinging purple gemstone.

“That’s it Bella, just keep your arm down and continue to watch the pendant. You cannot lift your arm, you cannot look away from the pendant…You are so relaxed…you are getting sleepy, Bella…your eyelids are getting heavy…you cannot stay awake…SLEEP!” Peggy said, her voice becoming loud and commanding.

She lowered her pendant and snapped the fingers of her free hand before Bella’s eyes.

Bella’s eyelids fluttered and she mumbled unintelligibly before they slammed shut.

Peggy’s abrupt shift to a rapid-style induction worked beautifully, and she stepped forward and caught Bella as she began to fall.

“Relax my darling Bella…you are deep asleep, feeling wonderful…I need you to open your eyes and stand up for me,” Peggy said quietly in her ear.

She helped Bella stand; the silver-haired hypnotist’s blue eyes were wide and unblinking.

“Now many of you probably know, and I am sure a lot of you don’t, that Bella is one of my closest friends; so, I figured I would change things up a bit,” Peggy said.

The crowd applauded and cheered.

“She is gorgeous, isn’t she?” she asked them, to more enthusiastic cheers.

“I am going to pay tribute to Bella, since she is a captive audience,” Peggy announced with sly smile.

She turned and admired her friend.

In the back of her mind, Peggy could still hardly believe what she was doing; she had just hypnotized another woman who had been trying to hypnotize her. Now she was about to perform a sexual act in public in front of people who were fans of hypnotists dueling and then the winner humiliating the loser.

A year earlier if someone had told her she was going to be a hypnotist or perform public sex acts, she would have literally told them they were crazy.

The truth was Peggy was thoroughly enjoying being a hypnotist, and had fully embraced her dominant nature.

However, she had no intention of humiliating Bella.

“Bella you are completely relaxed; you trust me and will do anything I ask you to do. Now, you know I really like your breasts; may I see them?” Peggy asked.

“Yes Peggy,” Bella replied.

Bell reached up and pulled down her dress, letting her large pale tits spill out.

The audience cheered.

Peggy turned to them and waved and winked. She moved to Bella and began to gently massage her friends breasts, then bent and took her left nipple into her mouth and sucking gently at it.

Bella gasped softly as Peggy nibbled and sucked at her breasts. Peggy payed tribute to Bella’s lovely tits for several minutes before standing up and motioning to the side of the stage.

A club employee ran out onstage with a tall stool and a burgundy cushion.

“Bella, please sit on the stool,” Peggy directed her friend.

The hypnotized hypnotist obeyed. Peggy then put the cushion on the floor in front of Bella and knelt on it. She carefully removed Bella’s pumps.

“Bella, you are going to find that your feet are now very, very sensitive to my touch. Feeling me massage and worship your feet will give you intense pleasure, pleasure that will build the more I touch your feet. The pleasure will be intense, flowing up your legs to your pussy. Any pleasure I cause you will be five times more intense than normal. Is that okay, Bella?” Peggy asked.

“Yes Peggy,” Bella replied.

In reply, Peggy casually ran a finger along Bella’s right arch.

Bella shuddered slightly. Smiling, Peggy did the same to her left arch.

Again Bella shuddered, a slight gasp escaping her lips. Peggy began to gently massage Bella’s foot, slowly and carefully. She paid attention to each toe, and soon Bella was flushed, moaning slightly as pleasure rippled through her. Peggy switched feet, doing the same to it before raising it to her mouth and sucking at Bella’s little toe.

This brought a much more forceful gasp from Bella, and soon she was openly moaning with pleasure as Peggy worshipped her feet.

Peggy continued, sucking each of Bella’s toes and teasingly licking her arches and the bottoms of her feet. Very soon, Bella was shrieking, waves of pleasure going up her legs and into her pussy, making her more and more aroused.

Peggy began to kiss her way up Bella’s legs, stopping to bite and nibble delicately at the inside of her thighs, before lifting Bella’s dress to reveal her blue thong and neatly trimmed silver pussy hair.

Peggy pulled off Bella’s thong with her teeth, then stood and went to the edge of the stage and tossed it to a young woman in a “Team Bella” T-shirt. The fan was ecstatic, waving the undergarment triumphantly.

Peggy went back to Bella and knelt, again lifting her dress and this time eagerly licking her friend’s pussy.

Bella moaned loudly as Peggy worked, sucking vigorously at Bella’s clit and using her fingers as well.

It didn’t take long for Peggy to bring Bell to orgasm; she continued to pleasure her friend, causing her to quickly cum a second and then a third time.

Grinning, Peggy rose and fixed Bella’s dress, covering her tits and pussy. Then she turned back to the crowd and waved as Bella sat shuddering in ecstasy for moment longer, her pleasure extended and enhanced by Peggy’s hypnotic suggestions.

“Bella, get up and take a bow! Ladies and gentleman, Bella Beguile!” Peggy said cheerfully.

The hypnotized Bella rose and bowed to the crowd.

Peggy instructed her friend to go back stage, then smiled and waved to the cheering audience one last time before walking off the stage herself.

An hour later, Peggy and Bella were seated in Peggy’s VIP box with Casey, Sean, Janessa, Bella’s friend Jennifer, Shaw, Valerie, Ken and various other guests and slaves of the Fascinating Five.

Mariah was still in the infirmary; Peggy had gone to visit her after her duel, and then gone to her suite to change into a short denim skirt and a tight purple blouse, switching wigs to a chin-length brown one.

Now she was with her friends, awaiting the start of Alex’s duel with Donna Mason, the winner of which Peggy would face in the semi-final of the “Locals” bracket.

Down on the stage, the two hypnotists faced each other as Jayde served as the announcer for the duel

Mistress Alexandria was wearing a simple long white dress with spaghetti-straps and a long slit up both sides. Her long hair was down, flowing in thick waves well past her shoulders. Her lips were ruby red, and her only jewelry was a silver bracelet on her right wrist and her two simple silver toe rings. Her finger and toenails were dark red, and her left arm was in a sling due to her separated shoulder suffered while fighting Faith Grant. In her hand was her magnificent diamond pendant.

Opposite her stood Goddess Donna. The dark-haired hypnodomme had her in a classy updo, and wore a diamond tiara. She had on a long, shimmering strapless dark blue gown and big sparkling diamond and sapphire chandelier-style earrings. An impressive string of diamonds sparkled around her neck, and and she wore a platinum ring set with a large diamond on her left middle finger as well as a diamond bracelet on her right wrist. Her fingernails were in an elegant french manicure, and she wore black five-inch platform heels.

“The cunt is a little more elegant than usual,” Casey remarked, sipping a beer.

“Lipstick on a pig,” Bella replied.

Peggy laughed.

The duel began, Alex using her magnificent diamond while Donna continued to rely on her breathtaking blue eyes as a focus.

Both hypnotists were impressive; Alex’s pendulum technique flawless and her words smooth and strong, while Donna’s stare was incredible, and her voice commanding and powerful.

Alex appeared to be winning early, but Donna managed to fight back; approaching four minutes, Donna’s eyelids were fluttering and Alex’s speech was slurring and her shoulders slumped.

The audience was collectively holding it’s breath, and few dozen people were slouched in their seats with their eyes closed, hypnotized.

Alex was poised to finish Donna off, only needing one more sentence to send her opponent into a trance.

Suddenly, Donna opened her eyes wide with a last desperate effort.

“SLEEP NOW!” she bellowed.

Alex looked stunned an instant before her eyes closed, her pendant slipping from her grasp.

She was hypnotized.

Donna raised blinked rapidly, clearing her head and shaking off the effects of very nearly succumbing to Alex’s induction.

The white clad beauty’s head was nodded, and while she swayed gently she remained on her feet, displaying incredible strength of will even while hypnotized.

Donna looked at her defeated opponent, a wolfish smile on her face.

She had been seething about Arthur’s “suggestion” that she go easy on Alex should she defeat her, due to the fact that the stunning blonde was The Archdomina’s granddaughter.

Donna had been very angry at Arthur’s cowardice and willingness to bow to the pressure of the established hierarchy of the hypnotism community. It had only strengthened her ambitions to take over.

Donna had raged in her suite after Arthur had admonished her, harshly venting her frustrations on Claire and Marshal, while having passionate sex with Christine.

After her anger had cooled, the two hypnotists had talked at length, and Donna had grudgingly decided to heed Arthur’s advice in the name of caution.

“You were correct earlier, Donna; taking over is a long game. Let this one go if you win,” Christine had counseled.

If I win?” Donna had replied smugly.

“I have been around hypnosis dueling for almost fifteen years. It is not like taking on another ’tist in a less formal setting. I don’t expect you to lose, but I have learned anyone can lose at anytime in a formal duel. Well, anyone except High Mistress Charissa and High Mistress Gillian. Supposedly neither has ever lost a duel, and they have never faced each other to my knowledge,” Christine had replied, casually fondling Donna’s tit as she spoke.

Donna had given an exaggerated sigh.

“Fine, I’ll go easy on her when I beat her,” she’d huffed.

“Thank you dear, I believe that is the wise choice,” Christine had said in her slightly nasal voice, leaning into kiss her new lover before they had vigorously gone at it again.

Donna had indeed intended to go easy on Alex…right up until she was victorious; seeing the hypnotized blonde standing before her caused her anger and stubbornness to flare up again all over again.

Donna was not going to pass up the opportunity to humiliate her, a chance to stick it to Peggy and her little band of friends.

Fuck Arthur, fuck the Archdomina and FUCK Peggy! she thought to herself angrily.

“Now it has been…suggested to me that I go easy on this one because she is related to some famous, powerful hypnotist. An act of courtesy or something. What do you all think? Should I go easy on her?” Donna asked the crowd cheerfully.

The audience overwhelming answered negatively, shouting encouragement for Donna to do all manner of humiliating and debasing things to Alex. The hypnotist smiled and motioned for the crowd to quiet down.

“I agree…how about we ask Alex here? Alexandria, would you like me to go easy on you?” Donna asked innocently.

Up in the VIP box Casey sat rigid, her jaw clenched tightly as she watched. Peggy sat on her left and took her hand, while Bella did the same on the right.

“Damn! She’s hurt and not at full strength. My fault,” Peggy said, chagrined.

“No, it was her decision to compete. She will be okay. Freckles is tough. I am proud of her,” Casey said quietly.

There were tears in Tiny Tough’s eyes as she spoke.

“No I do not. I knew what I was getting into participating in the tournament. Do your worst,” Alex replied, immediately vindicating her girlfriend’s faith in her.

Donna smiled.

“Oh my, aren’t you defiant? What an honorable duelist you are, Alexandria. Let’s get this show on the road then. Alex, you will open your eyes and get down on the floor and lick my shoe,” Donna said cheerfully.

The hypnotist extended her left foot a bit as Alex got down on her knees and leaned on her good arm and began to lick at Donna’s expensive black designer pump.

As the young woman debased herself, Donna motioned to the side of the stage and a club employee ran out with a strap-on which he handed to Donna.

Smiling, Donna fastened the device on over her gown; the dildo was large and gold, the black leather straps encrusted with rhinestones.

Donna turned and modeled it to the cheering crowd.

“Alright my dear Alexandria, get up and lift your dress and bend over,” Donna commanded.

Alex obeyed, assuming the pose as Donna had ordered.

With a savage grin, Donna unceremoniously began to fuck Alex in her ass.

The dark-haired hypnotist grunted like an animal as if she could feel what she was doing.

In truth she could indeed feel it. Donna had entered a state of self-hypnosis, allowing her desire for revenge, power and to dominate and humiliate those she perceived as enemies fuel her.

Every thrust caused her waves of pleasure as if she were indeed fucking Alex.

Donna threw her head back and screamed, orgasming as ecstasy rippled through her body.

Finished, Donna unbuckled the strap on and left it in the bent-over Alex’s ass and sauntered off the stage, pausing to deeply kiss a man in a TEAM DONNA shirt, then did the same to his girlfriend. Her eyes began to glow blue, and she quickly hypnotized them both.

The audience was delighted at her blatant display of power.

Donna looked up to where Peggy, Casey and Bella sat and blew them a kiss, then motioned for her new puppets to follow as she swept from the arena.

“As I have said before, she is utterly tacky,” Jessica said, wrinkling her nose.

She was sitting beside Arthur in his luxury box, along with Beth, Faith and Jayde.

“Tacky, and not overly bright. She completely ignored what I said, and practically dared me to do something about it. Damn it, she had potential!,” Arthur fumed.

“I told you,” Jayde said haughtily, taking a shot of tequila.

“I agree; Goddess Donna is a little too reckless and little too cocky. Not a team player at all. Arthur, you have yet another problem you need to deal with,” Beth said casually.

“Are you volunteering to teach Donna a lesson?” Arthur asked with a raised eyebrow.

Beth Grant smiled.

“She needs to learn not to defy The Spiral; I think I owe you one, so yes I am,” she replied with a chuckle.

“If you are going to teach Donna some manners, I would like to be in on it. If you’ll have me of course, Mistress Beth,” Jessica said eagerly.

“As would I,” Jayde added.

Beth Grant smiled.

She already thought of The Spiral as hers, and the other two hypnotists’ so readily offering to help pleased her.

“I would be happy to have you both along,” she said.

After the duel, The Spiral was busy. Several side duels took place, Judy Collins held a slave auction, and several hypnotists held private dinner parties in dining rooms rented from the club. The main lounge was packed, with people dancing and partying. Slaves were used and debased.

In one of the auditoriums, High Mistress Helena put on a show with a dozen sexy young men and women she had hypnotized and extensively trained in several styles of dance. Her dance troupe put on an incredible display of agility in a stunningly choreographed, energetic and seductive showcase of hypnotically-enhanced skill.

Peggy and her friends went to the infirmary to spend the evening with Mariah, who was being kept one more night.

“Are you sure you are okay my love?” Casey asked Alex as they walked behind Peggy and Bella holding hands on their way to the infirmary.

“Case, I am fine. I have done worse to people I’ve hypnotized, and so have you. I would have done worse to her if I had won, so let her have her little win. She didn’t do any permanent harm,” Alex said calmly.

“Fuck I love you, Freckles. Just remember you can talk to me about anything,” Casey said, looking up her.

Alex paused, smiling.

“I will be fine as long as I have you,” she said before leaning down to give her girlfriend a passionate kiss.

While the festivities continued around the club, Donna and Christine sat on the couch in her suite’s living room. Claire sat in a recliner, studying the book of magic Donna had stolen from Mariah.

The attractive young couple Donna had hypnotized following her duel with Alex knelt beside the couch, naked and wearing black leather collars; she had never bothered to learn their names, simply referring to them as “male” and “female”.

“You are sure you can trust this Jinx to just hand over the Passionate Heart?” Christine asked casually, sipping a glass of fine red wine.

Jinx was a mysterious mercenary hypnotist sometimes called the “Scintillating Shadow”, known for stealth and procuring information and objects for clients.

She was due to arrive any moment and deliver the Passionate Heart.

Donna gave a wry smile.

“To be honest, no I am not completely sure I can trust her. I believe she will give me the gem, though. The Passionate Heart is extremely valuable, so it is simply a matter of having something Jinx wants more to be certain she will cooperate,” Donna replied, tapping a satchel on the floor with the toe of her shiny black pump.

“I see; and may I ask what you have there?” Christine asked with a raised eyebrow.

“I’ve told you about Deborah Scott…,” Donna replied.

“The woman Mariah changed into a pig? Yes,” Christine said.

“Yes. She had been a part of the true hypnotism community for many years, and was an avid collector of things related to hypnosis and magic. Peggy and her idiotic friends had two opportunities to loot Deborah’s property and didn’t, so I went back and took some things that I thought might be useful. I also have names and numbers for all her associates, which is how I was able to contact Jinx. It turns out that I happened to have something she really wants, and was willing to acquire the Passionate Heart for me in exchange,” Donna explained.

“Donna I must say, you are a very resourceful woman,” Christine said with a smile.

She held up her wine glass in salute.

“Well I certainly try,” Donna replied with a chuckle, raising her own glass.

A moment later the suite’s doorbell chimed.

To be continued…