The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Spiral Grand Opening, Part Seven

The various hypnotists and their allies pursue their schemes and agendas while the tournament continues

Casey rose from the king-size bed she shared with Alex in their suite, careful not to wake her girlfriend. They had stayed up late talking after visiting with Mariah, they made passionate love before falling asleep in each others’ arms.

While Casey was satisfied that Alex was okay after being beaten and humiliated by Donna, her rage was far from cooled. She had wanted a piece of Donna since the fight at the Riverside Hotel, and despite the fact that Donna’s humiliation of Alex was completely warranted, Casey was more determined than ever to destroy Donna.

Tiny Tough was planning to pay “Goddess” Donna a little visit, club rules be damned.

It was just after seven in the morning; Casey had not slept much; in addition to Alex’s experience with Donna, she had received a phone call from her friend Jing-Mei who had been accosted by gunmen while on her way to The Spiral. Jing-Mei had made it through the encounter unscathed, but Casey would be concerned until her friend actually arrived.

Casey was not normally a morning person, but with everything on her mind she was very keyed up and wide awake. She quickly showered, then dressed casually in a pink t-shirt that said “submit” in silver letters along with tight bluejeans; she put her shoulder-length dark brown hair into two braids, and slipped on a pair of tall cork-wedge sandals, her favorite diamond pendant between her breasts beneath her shirt.

After getting dressed, Casey sat cross-legged on the floor and entered a light trance. She focused her mind and channeled her considerable hypnotic power into an aura radiating from within her. While she remained in her trance, anyone who looked at her would not “see” her; the would ignore her, then forget they saw her. Effectively, she was hypnotically invisible to all but the most disciplined minds or powerful true hypnotists. Hypnotic Obfuscation was a skill she had learned from The Archdomina; she didn’t use often, as it was taxing and her own ability to hypnotize was diminished while she maintained it.

Casey rose and looked at the sleeping Alex; her girlfriend looked angelic, peaceful. She truly was unbothered by what had taken place with Donna the previous evening.

Casey loved her dearly, and now she was going to make Donna pay, even if Alex had already let it go.

Her expression grew hard, and Tiny Tough quietly left the suite and headed for the elevators.

Along the way she passed several club employees and Mistress Lauren, none of whom even glanced at her.

They didn’t consciously realize they had seen her.

Casey stepped into the elevator and pushed the button for the twenty-fourth floor, where Donna’s suite was located. When the doors opened Casey walked purposefully down the hall passing several more people without being noticed, her hypnotic aura clouding their minds.

She rounded a corner, Donna’s suite at the end of the short side corridor.

“You look like you are on a mission,” a familiar voice said.

Casey jumped as a figure seemed to materialize right beside her.

She turned to face whomever had managed to see her.

Casey broke into a broad grin.

“Jing-Mei!” she said happily.

“Neat trick, Tiny Tough. I only just recently learned it myself,” the beautiful Asian hypnotist said with a grin.

Jing-Mei had been using the same Hypnotic Obfuscation as Casey while waiting for her to pass by.

Smiling, she held out her arms and Casey hugged her tightly.

“It figures that you would see me. Speaking of which, it is so good to see you! I’ve been worried since you called me after those goons tried to kill you last night!” Casey said after they’d embraced.

“I know, I am sorry I made you worry. I had to get settled in and meet with Charissa, and then I really needed a few hours of sleep. In any case, where are you off to with such purpose?” Jing-Mei asked casually.

“Oh…I am…I’m going to…to…,” Casey stammered.

“Go pay that fucking cunt Donna a visit and teach her a lesson?” Jing-Mei asked, mimicking Casey’s voice.

She gave her trademark eyebrow raise.

Casey chuckled sheepishly.

“If you were here waiting for me then you already know where I was going. Charissa told you what happened,” she reasoned.

“Yes she did. I figured my favorite hot-head might just go after Donna to pay her back for hurting her new beloved,” Jing-Mei replied.

“And you came to stop me?” Casey asked sourly.

“Of course I did, Tiny Tough. You are my friend, perhaps my only real one. It would be a mistake for you to attack Donna here and now for several reasons. Please reconsider; I don’t want anything to happen to you,” Jing-Mei replied sincerely.

Casey gritted her teeth, then sighed.

“You…you’re right. I just got so angry…fucking Donna! She has it in for Peggy, and all of us who care about her too!” she huffed.

“I know, my little firecracker. But you are not a stupid woman, and you know in your heart this isn’t a good idea. What will Mistress Alexandria do if you get caught and made a club slave…or worse?” Jing-Mei asked gently.

Casey swallowed hard, then nodded.

“Good point. Thank you for looking out for me, my Fortune Cookie,” she said affectionately.

“You know fortune cookies aren’t actually Chinese, right?” Jing-Mei asked, again raising an eyebrow.

“Mine is,” Casey replied sweetly, kissing Jing-Mei’s cheek.

The Asian hypnotist laughed.

“Fair enough. Now how about we go back to Alexandria and have some breakfast? We have a lot to catch up on and you need to rest. I hear you are in the semi-final of your bracket, facing Francesca Russell ,” Jing-Mei suggested.

“Deal,” Casey agreed.

She dropped her Obfuscation Aura and took Jing-Mei’s hand, leading her back to the elevators with a smile on her face.

Sitting at the dining table in her suite, Donna was oblivious to the fact that Tiny Tough had very nearly come knocking on her door looking for a reckoning. She was dressed in a stylish black jacket and short black skirt, along with a dark purple blouse. Her long dark curly hair was in a ponytail, and she wore simple amethyst earrings and a diamond bracelet on her left wrist. A pair of black four-inch sling-back pumps sat beside her chair.

Donna was holding up the Passionate Heart, studying its glittering facets as it turned about slowly on a platinum chain.

The purple diamond was at least two full carats; Donna could feel a magnetic pull as she looked into it, as if the gem was compelling her on its own.

The previous evening the mysterious woman known as “Jinx” within the True Hypnotism community had come to Donna’s suite to deliver the Passionate Heart.

“Hello Jinx! Welcome! Thank you for coming,” Donna had said cheerfully.

“It is my pleasure Goddess Donna. It is lovely to meet you in person,” Jinx had replied in flawless english with an easy smile.

Jinx was a beautiful young woman of Japanese descent. Her long, fine black hair had bright blue streaks dyed in it and was styled in a traditional hair knot, similar to a bun but puffier and with side bangs. Her almond-shaped eyes were deep brown pools, and she had a faint diagonal scar below the left one that extended down her cheek to her chin. She wore a short, sleeveless midnight blue sheath dress and matching strappy stiletto sandals that added three inches to her five-foot-four height. Her jewelry was minimal, a beautiful large sapphire solitaire ring on her left middle finger being her only piece. Her finger and toenails were black.

“And you as well. This is Mistress Christine,” Donna had said, introducing her companion.

“Mistress Christine, lovely to meet you,” Jinx said with a smile.

“The pleasure is mine; your reputation precedes you Jinx,” Christine said respectfully.

The beautiful Japanese woman inclined her head in acknowledgement.

“May I offer you a drink?” Donna asked Jinx.

“That would be wonderful, thank you. Whatever you are having,” Jinx replied politely.

Donna snapped her fingers and the kneeling female slave immediately rose to pour Jinx a glass of wine.

“Please, sit. I know your time is very valuable, so I will get right to it,” Donna said, picking up the satchel.

“Thank you,” Jinx said, sitting lightly in a recliner beside the collar-clad Claire, who continued to study her book.

She delicately sipped the wine Donna’s slave served her.

Donna reached into the satchel and pulled out a long, slender wooden box and offered it to Jinx, who set her glass on the end table beside her and accepted the box gingerly. She opened it reverently to reveal a beautiful flute carved from dark, polished wood resting in a red velvet lining.

Jinx ran her finger along the instrument before picking it up and examining it closely. She smiled, noting a small delicately-carved swirling symbol on the flute’s underside.

Smiling, she replaced it in the box and closed it.

“It is exactly as you promised. Here is the Passionate Heart,” Jinx said.

She opened the small black clutch purse she carried and took out a small black cloth bag, handing it to Donna.

The dark-haired hypnotist had accepted it eagerly, opening the pouch and letting the purple gemstone fall into her hand.

“Trying to hypnotize yourself?” Christine’s velvety voice shook Donna from her reverie.

She lowered the gem and smiled.

“I believe I very nearly did. This gemstone is powerful,” Donna replied.

“It is quite a legend in the hypnotism community. I am still surprised that Jinx gave it up,” Christine remarked as she joined Donna at the table.

The blonde hypnotist was wearing a red silk robe, and she had a steaming coffee mug in her hand.

“I am a little surprised too, but she really wanted the Siren’s Flute. I am just happy Deborah had collected it,” Donna said.

“That flute must be pretty powerful,” Christine remarked.

“I would expect it is; I am sure there is some lore about it in Deborah’s…My…collection of books. In any case, remember what Jinx said before she left?” Donna asked.

Christine nodded.

As the mysterious Japanese woman was about to depart following the exchange of items and good-byes, she turned back.

“I feel compelled to tell you, the woman who considers herself the rightful owner of that gem might come for it. If she does, do not underestimate her; she is very powerful and deeply evil. Her name is Cassandra,” Jinx said.

“Thank you for the warning. Can you share anything else?” Donna had asked.

Jinx merely smiled, then there was a thump and suddenly she was enveloped in a cloud of bluish smoke.

When it cleared, Jinx was gone.

Donna had stepped into the hallway, but there was no sign of her.

“I am going to ask around about this Cassandra. In the meantime…here,” Donna said, tossing the Passionate Heart to Christine.

The blonde hypnotist was startled as she reflexively caught it.

“I…don’t understand,” Christine said, her blue eyes wide.

“That is yours,” Donna replied casually.

What?,” Christine asked incredulously.

“You are my partner, Mistress Christine. You are a far more experienced hypnotist than I am, and I value your knowledge. I need your expertise and…friendship. I have the Mistress’s Gaze at my command. It is far more beneficial to share our power, is it not?” Donna asked.

Christine nodded, stunned at the generosity and respect Donna had shown her.

“I…I don’t know what to say…t hank you,” she breathed, holding up the gemstone and admiring it.

Donna grinned; while she was often reckless and emotional, she was also wily and clever.

Of course, Donna wanted the Passionate Heart for herself. However, she knew that with the simple act of generosity she had just secured Christine’s loyalty as surely as if she’d hypnotized her, and without the worry of her breaking free of her control and becoming an enemy.

Peggy was leaning over her bed, enthusiastically ate Lavea’s pussy. Muffled, rhythmic grunts escaped her lips as Sean fucked her from behind.

Peggy shuddered with pleasure as she orgasmed for the third time that morning. Lavea was shrieking, ecstasy rippling through her as she was stuck on the verge of climax, unable to cum without Peggy’s permission. Sean too was ready and needed his Domina’s command.

“Cum, my worshipful slaves! CUM!” she said loudly.

Both Sean and Lavea had powerful orgasms, moaning loudly.

Peggy extricated herself from the threesome and headed for the bathroom; a short time later both slaves joined her in the large shower, first washing their Domina’s body before themselves.

After drying off, they went back into the bedroom and Sean helped Peggy into a floor length red and grey striped skirt and a sleeveless maroon top. She chose a long layered strawberry-blonde wig, and Sean took his time selecting and placing three toe rings from her collection on her feet.

He then got dressed in a charcoal grey suit, with a maroon tie to match his Domina’s top, while Lavea put on one of her snug black bodysuits and knee-high black boots. She put her hair in a tight bun, then she and Sean knelt before their owner so Peggy could fasten their slave-collars around their necks.

“There we go. Rise, my enslaved ones,” she said with a smile.

Sean and Lavea obeyed, standing before the hypnotist.

“Lavea, go make certain that Kendal is looking after Val and Ken, and that Katie is preparing breakfast. Sean, please get Judy Collins on the phone for me,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes Domina,” Lavea replied.

“Right away Domina,” Sean agreed.

Lavea left the room, and Sean dialed Judy Collins on Peggy’s club iPhone.

“Good morning, Ms. Collins. This is Sean, Domina Peggy’s Thrall; do you have a moment to speak with my Domina?” he asked.

“Ms. Collins,” Sean said, handing the phone to Peggy.

“Thank you my Enslaved One,” Peggy said.

She put the phone to her ear.

“Judy? Hi! How are you, my Sexy Yoga Queen?” Peggy asked.

On the other end of the line, Judy Collins went instantly into a deep hypnotic trance when she heard the trigger, ready to obey Peggy’s every command.

“I await your commands, Domina Peggy,” Judy replied in a dazed voice.

“Very good Judy. You will meet me in the sushi bar at noon. You will believe that we had plans to meet for lunch. As soon as you are seated with me, you will tell me everything that you and Arthur Winston have discussed since the last time you and I spoke. Then you will immediately forget doing so, remembering only how much you like me and how glad you are to be having lunch with me. Do you understand me, Judy?” Peggy asked.

“Yes Domina Peggy,” Judy replied.

“Wonderful. When I hang up you will wake up and forget that I called. Then you will go to the bathroom and masturbate to me until you cum; when you cum, all of my commands and suggestions will be reinforced in your mind,” Peggy said.

She disconnected the call and handed the phone to Sean, who put it into his jacket pocket.

“Come my enslaved one, let’s go have breakfast,” she said with a wink.

Peggy’s lunch with Judy went well, the slave-trader following her post-hypnotic suggestions perfectly.

Judy did reveal that Arthur was still deeply in league with Beth Grant, and that he was displeased with Donna. So displeased in fact that he had asked Beth to discipline Donna. Peggy had cackled at that information.

“The rats are turning on each other,” she mused.

Judy finished her report, then blinked rapidly.

“I’m sorry, I lost my train of thought!” she said with a chuckle.

“You were just telling me about how well the slave-auction has been going,” Peggy replied with a smile.

The tournament resumed at two o’clock that afternoon; Peggy and her friends were seated in the box they all now shared, including Jing-Mei, who had spent the day with Casey and Alex, as well as Mariah who had been released from the infirmary.

She was still suffering the effects of her concussion, so she formally yielded in her duel with Bella, presenting her green crystal pendulum and taking a knee to her onstage. In response Bella accepted the pendulum, then in show of respect she placed it around Mariah’s neck and helped her to her feet.

Following Mariah’s yield, Alexandria faced Camilla.

Looking completely unfazed from her loss to Donna, Mistress Alexandria was radiant as ever in a long pure white skirt with long slits up both sides and a white top with thin straps that was cut extremely short to show off her fantastic abs. Her hair was in a classic french braid, and she wore a beautiful antique silver pocket-watch around her neck, a gift from Bridget on her sixteenth birthday. She had on her customary silver bracelets and thumb rings, and was barefooted as usual, simple silver rings on each middle toe. Casey had carefully painted her toenails a deep emerald green earlier that afternoon.

Camila was wearing a long, colorful strapless dress with irregular stripes of pinks, purples and blues. Her dark hair was down, freshly lightened to a rich caramel brown with blonde highlights. Gold and pink sapphire earrings sparkled in her earlobes, and she wore several gold bracelets, rings and an anklet. Her finger nails were dark purple, and she wore five-inch blue platform heels.

Charissa was officiating the duel, and she gave the signal to begin.

Camila raised a large sapphire pendant on a gold chain, swinging it before Alex’s eyes.

“Watch the beautiful sapphire swing back and forth…let it draw your eyes…the way it sparkles…drawing you into the blue depths…feel yourself beginning to relax…as you follow the beautiful, endless blue…,” she began, her voice a gentle but firm monotone.

Alex stood calmly, making no move to raise her diamond pendant but instead staring intensely at Camila, her big blue eyes wide and unblinking.

“Yes, the blue is lovely…just like the blue of my eyes…why don’t you look into them, Camila…look deep…deep into my big, blue eyes…,” Alex said, her voice insistent and powerful.

Alex gracefully raised her left hand and gestured, reaching toward Camila then seductively drawing her hand back toward her face, drawing Camila’s attention to her eyes.

“Relaxing more and more with every word I speak…the sapphire drawing your eyes to it as it swings back…and forth…pulling you in to the deep, beautiful blue depths…feel yourself sinking…relaxing as you fall…into the beautiful blue…,” Camila continued.

Alex resisted the urge to follow the glittering sapphire with her eyes, instead focusing her powerful stare on Camila.

She repeated the gesture with her hand, drawing Camila’s gaze to her own.

“Yes, the beautiful blue…the blue of my eyes…they are drawing you in…you cannot look away…you suddenly feel very tired…sleepy…as you look deep into the blue of my eyes…your own eyelids growing heavy…keep looking deeper into the blue…the harder you try to keep your eyelids open, the heavier they become…,” Alex purred.

Camila’s eyelids began to droop, then flutter.

However her pendulum continued its rhythmic swing.

“Relaxing deeper…and…and deeper…with each swing of…of the beautiful blue sapphire…,” Camila stammered, suddenly distracted by Alex’s incredible gaze.

Alex had changed her induction on the fly; rather than using her customary diamond pendant focus, she had seized on Camila’s induction and turned it against her by reiterating the word “blue” and countering with her eyes as a focus.

She continued her seductive hand gestures, her voice growing stronger as Camila’s weakened.

“Yes Camila…the beautiful blue…but not your little trinket…it is the blue of my eyes that hold the power…you cannot look away…you want to stare deeper into them…to be drawn into the blue of my eyes…as you relax and grow sleepier and your eyelids grow heavier…as you continue to look deep into my eyes…my soothing, beautiful blue eyes…eyelids becoming heavier and heavier…feeling yourself drawn deep into the blue…SLEEP!” Alex said loudly.

She snapped her fingers, and Camila mumbled “Blue…,” an instant before her fluttering eyelids closed and her pendant slipped from her grasp to land on the stage floor at her feet.

Alex caught her as she collapsed.

“Very good…you are so relaxed now…deep, deep asleep and ready listen to my voice and obey my commands…listen and obey…listen…and obey…,” she said firmly into Camila’s ear.

“Listen…obey….,” the sexy Latina hypnotist murmured.

“Yes, very good. Now open your eyes and stand up for me,” Alex commanded.

Camila’s eyes fluttered open and remained unblinking as she stood before Alex.

The audience erupted into cheers and applause; it was a decisive and impressive victory.

“That’s my girl, she’s got her mojo back,” Casey said to Peggy and Jing-Mei as they applauded along with the rest of the audience.

“Camila did seem a bit overmatched in that one,” Jing-Mei replied, smiling at Casey.

“I agree, Alex looks like she is on her game tonight. I am glad I didn’t have to face her,” Peggy added.

“You don’t, I have to take her on in about an hour,” Bella said with a chuckle.

Casey winked at Bella, then blew a kiss to Donna, who was seated in the box across the auditorium with Terri, Christine, Jackie and Claire.

Donna merely scowled in reply.

“Well she bounced back admirably,” Jessica commented, seated in Arthur’s box with his entourage.

“Yes, she is very impressive; her potential is enormous, and once she gets some more experience Alexandria will be a force to be reckoned with,” Arthur agreed.

“I think the High Conclave approves as well,” Jayde said, nodding to the box where Liliana, Gillian and Helena were all standing and applauding.

Onstage, Alex had Camila disrobe for the crowd, displaying her taut body. She paused to give the sexy Latina’s extremely expensive shoes away as a souvenir to a female fan in the front row of the audience.

Turning her attention back to Camila, she began to casually fondle the hypnotized woman’s tits.

“Alright Camila, listen carefully…I am going to place some clamps on your nipples; you will be able to feel them when you move, causing gentle, subtle waves of pleasure, arousing you more and more as you obey my commands…here they are!” Alex said firmly.

She squeezed each of Camila’s nipples hard simultaneously, making the woman gasp as her hypnotized mind created the illusion that clamps had been attached to them.

Smiling, Alex stepped back.

“Now since you are so fit Camila, you are going to perform a “Submissive Yoga” session for the audience,” she said.

The crowd cheered and whistled.

Alex proceeded to have Camila demonstrate a series of traditional submissive positions.

First was “Inspection”; Alex had Camila stand up very strait, her hands laced behind her head and her feet shoulder-width apart. The white clad hypnotist proceeded to examine Camila’s body, pointing out her merits and flaws to the delight of the crowd.

The next pose was “Wait”, which was similar to “Inspection” except Camila’s hands were behind her back. “Wall” was next; it was a punishment position in which Camila stood facing the stage’s back wall, her arms crossed over her head and palms pressed against the wall. She was leaning forward so her ass stuck out.

As Camila assumed each position, the “nipple clamps” Alex had place on her sent waves of pleasure through her body, causing her to become more and more aroused.

Alex proceeded to administer a spanking, the crowd gleefully counting along as she smacked Camila’s ass ten times.

Next was the “Collar” position, in which Camila knelt with her back straight and her legs spread wide, holding her hair up away from her neck.

“Obeisance” followed, a position that saw Camila lay face down on the floor, her hands beside her head palms down.

She was extremely aroused at this point, her body trembling slightly as she obeyed.

“You have been a wonderful subject, Camila. Thank you. Now everyone give her a hand!” Alex said cheerfully, leading the audience in clapping for the prostrating woman.

The crowd had thoroughly enjoyed the show, and were enthusiastically cheering and clapping for Mistress Alexandria.

As Alex waved to the audience, a scuffle broke out between fans wearing “Team Alexandria” shirts and those wearing “Team Donna” ones.

Sylver and Charissa quickly arrived on the scene, along with Spiral security guards.

Four men and two women were quickly hypnotized and led away, prompting more cheering from the crowd.

“Alright, this has been a blast, but it is time to release her. Camila, you will crawl to me and kiss my feet,” Alex commanded after the commotion died down.

Camila obeyed, crawling on her belly and lavishing kisses on Alex’s sexy bare feet. The tall blond hypnotist slowly walked backstage, her hips swaying seductively and her head held high, truly unfazed by her previous loss do Donna and still very much in contention in the tournament.

Camila crawled after her aroused and frustrated, eliminated from the competition and definitely appearing out of her league after the defeat.

Casey and her friends cheered and applauded enthusiastically, ecstatic at Alex’s display of skill, power and poise.

“I am starting to think Donna was lucky to beat her; Arthur, you might want to think twice about antagonizing Domina Peggy and her friends,” Beth Grant commented quietly.

She was already impressed with the “Fascinating Five” group who had raided her casino, and now she was even more impressed with Alexandria. The gorgeous young blonde had bounced back from her humiliation at Donna’s hands splendidly.

Arthur snorted.

“Hardly; we just need to be more careful and creative reigning them in,” he replied arrogantly.

Beth frowned and remained silent.

She was going to have to do something drastic about Arthur before he destroyed what he was trying to build through his own stupidity.

“Mother, I would like an opportunity to duel Mistress Alexandria,” Faith Grant said.

She was seated in front of her mother, her crutches beside her and her injured leg up on a short foot stool.

“I know you would, my darling. You may well get a chance; but do not take her lightly at all, Mistress Alexandria may be young but she is a true master of The Art. Don’t let your wounded pride from your previous encounter with her get in the way of future success,” Beth replied seriously.

“Yes ma’am,” Faith replied dutifully.

Her expression was that of an athlete who sense a challenge and was eager to compete.

Faith Grant wanted to boost her reputation by beating Alex, both in a physical fight and a hypnosis duel.

Not to mention get revenge for her defeat at Alex’s hands during the casino raid.

Alexandria rejoined her friends as the tournament continued. There more duels scheduled to take place than any other day, in an effort to get the second-chance brackets finished.

Shortly after Alex and Camila’s duel, Casey headed to the dressing room to get ready to face Francesca Russell.

Dressed in a long colorful floral print dress and her customary silver high-heeled sandals, Casey rather easily defeated the pink-evening-gown clad Francesca.

Lady Casey delighted the crowd by having Frankie get naked except for her high heels and go fetch a round of drinks from the bar for two couples wearing “Team Casey” shirts.

After a short intermission Alexandria again took the stage, this time facing Bella Beguile.

Bella looked fabulous in a short strapless shimmering blue dress and matching five-inch platform heels. Her silvery hair was perfectly styled in a wrap-around braid on top of her head, and she was using her favorite antique golden pocket watch as a focus rather than her sapphire ring.

The two hypnotists embraced before the duel began.

The contest was hard-fought, both hypnotists extremely skilled with their pendulums. After almost five minutes, both Alex and Bella’s speech was slurring and their eyelids fluttering. The shiny swinging watch and its sparkling diamond counterpart were both slowing.

“…you are completely…relaxed…sleeeeep,” Alex said slowly.

“…and…one…you are…are hypnotized,” Bella declared in soft voice that was nearly a whisper.

Both hypnotist’s eyes closed; Bella’s shoulders slumped and Alex’s head nodded. Their arms dropped to their sides.

The watch and the diamond both fell the floor.

Alex and Bella were silent, as was the crowd.

Both were hypnotized, as were dozens of audience members.

Charissa came out onstage.

“After conferring with the other judges, it is agreed that Mistress Bella’s pocket watch hit the floor a second before Mistress Alexandria’s diamond. Therefore, Mistress Alexandria is the winner…just barely!” she announced cheerfully.

The crowd cheered as Charissa snapped Alex from her trance.

The tall blonde waved to the crowd, then looked at the hypnotized Bella with a smile.

“Can you hear me, my beautiful Bella?” Alex asked.

“Yes Alex,” Bella murmured.

“Fantastic. You are feeling wonderful, so relaxed and safe and happy. Tell me, what were you planning to do with me if you won our duel?” Alex asked.

“I was planning to spar with you, put on a little show together,” Bella replied.

“Oh my, that sounds lovely! You don’t need to be hypnotized for that! Wide awake, Bella” Alex exclaimed.

She snapped her fingers, and Bella awoke with a start.

The two hypnotists smiled and embraced.

Bella then removed her heels, and the two kung-fu trained hypnotists demonstrated some of their different techniques before having six club-owned slaves brought up on stage.

Bella and Alex stood back to back as Charissa commanded the slaves to attack the two hypnotists.

In a breath-taking display of speed and skill, Alex and Bella beat all six slaves into unconsciousness with flurry of punches and kicks while not getting touched themselves.

The audience loved the show, cheering and applauding as the slaves were cleared away and Bella and Alex headed backstage so Charissa could verify that Bella was not under any lasting hypnotic effect.

Bella was now formally eliminated from the competition, and Alexandria would face the loser of Domina Peggy and Goddess Donna’s pending semi-final duel to determine the winner of the second chance bracket. The winner of that duel would then face the winner of Peggy and Donna’s semi-final duel and would need to win two of three duels to become the Local Bracket Champion.

Following Alex and Bella was another appearance by Mistress Francesca, this time facing Ava Gold who had defeated Mistress Nayana in the other auditorium earlier in the day. The rematch between Frankie and Ava would determine who would face Lady Casey in the final duel to determine the Visitor’s Bracket Champion. Whomever won would have to defeat Casey twice in a row to win, while if Casey won either duel she would be the bracket champion.

This time Ava Gold’s two handed butterfly-style induction combined with her powerful seductive voice was too much for the pendulum-wielding Francesca, and the older woman collapsed at the Ava’s feet after three-and-a-half minutes.

The audience hooted and cheered as Ava proceeded to humiliate Francesca in exactly the same manner as she had done to her. The crowd loved the petty revenge aspect as Ava commanded Frankie to worship her feet, licking at her golden high heels and then making her eat both her pussy and asshole.

The victory earned Ava Gold the right to face Lady Casey immediately for the Visitors’ Bracket Championship.

“You ready for this, Case?” Alex asked her girlfriend as she helped Casey into a brand-new midnight purple spaghetti-strap gown.

“Almost…I could use a little help relaxing,” Casey said slyly as a club hairstylist finished putting her hair in an elegant updo.

Alex grinned and took Casey’s hand, leading her to the couch. Casey sat and lifted her dress, while Alex knelt and began to lick at her pussy.

Delicately at first but with increasing urgency; Alex had learned what her lover enjoyed, and she used her fingers as she sucked at Casey’s clit, bringing the moaning brunette to orgasm quickly.

“Oh fuck…I needed that, thank you!” Casey gasped, shuddering.

“It was my pleasure,” Alex chuckled as she strapped on Casey’s stiletto sandals and made sure her toe rings were straight.

Finished, Alex rose and pulled Tiny Tough to her feet.

“You look fantastic,” she said to Casey.

Casey flashed her devastating smile and blushed.

“Thank you Freckles,” she replied, standing on her tiptoes to kiss her girlfriend.

They hugged tightly.

“Good luck,” Alex whispered.

“I don’t need luck, I have you,” Casey replied with a wink.

A few minutes later she sauntered out onto the stage to face the tall and theatrical Ava Gold in her shiny metallic gown and heels.

Jayde was officiating the duel, and gave the signal to begin.

Casey raised her diamond pendant, swinging it crisply before Ava’s eyes.

This was a subtle change from her typical technique of spinning the magnificent gemstone; she had made the change in order to break up the image of Ava’s swaying and fluttering hands, to keep her eyes from fixating on them.

“Just relax Casey…relax and follow my fingers…feel yourself drawn to the soothing, swaying movements…,” Ava began in her seductive monotone.

“Watch the beautiful diamond…see how it reflects the light, splitting it into so many beautiful colors…it is very soothing to just relax and watch it swing back…and forth…,” Casey said, her voice powerful and compelling.

Ava Gold was a skilled, expert True Hypnotist. A respected mercenary, she had a flawless reputation and had done extremely well in making it to the Visitors’ Bracket Final.

Lady Casey was simply better.

At three minutes, she had Ava’s eyes locked on her swinging diamond. Ava was silent, arms hanging at her sides as she simply watched Casey’s glittering diamond swinging back and forth, while Casey herself had been just starting to feel a tingle spreading through her body.

Casey grinned, pausing her inducting and savoring holding the other hypnotist helpless, her eyes following the diamond and her mouth handing open.

“Sleep now, Ava!” Casey finally said firmly.

Ava’s eyes instantly slammed shut and she sighed with relief as she sank into a deep, blissful hypnotic trance.

She remained on her feet, swaying slightly as Casey placed her pendant around her neck.

“She is every bit as good as her reputation, isn’t she?” Beth asked Arthur as they watched from Arthur’s box, sipping fine scotch.

“She definitely earned her nickname,” Arthur agreed with a sigh as Tiny Tough regarded her defeated opponent.

He had been fervently hoping Casey would lose the duel; to say Ava was much more amenable and easy to cow was a colossal understatement.

“Alright Ava, you were a worthy opponent and I respect you. Everyone has already seen how gorgeous your naked body is under all that gold finery you wear. So, why don’t we instead have you greet some of your fans? How about it, any “Team Ava” folks out there?” Casey asked.

She spotted several people wearing “Ava Gold” T-shirts, and called two of them up onto the stage, a young couple who looked thrilled to be there.

“Alright, I know you two were rooting for Ava, but I forgive you. Now tell me, are you two submissive? Do you want Ava to hypnotize you?” Casey asked.

Both of them nodded eagerly.

Casey laughed.

“Wonderful! Ava, you will hypnotize these two fans of yours and then have them tag-team your pussy and ass. It will feel wonderful, and you will cum harder than you ever have. After they make you cum, you will awaken and go backstage. You will keep these two as your slaves until midnight and give them the honor of serving you until then,” Casey commanded.

The audience watched as Ava obeyed, placing the young couple under hypnosis and having the woman eat her pussy while the man licked her asshole. They cheered as Ava had a screaming, shuddering orgasm before snapping out of her trance and hurrying from the stage with her new temporary slaves in tow.

Charissa and Arthur then came out to congratulate Casey as the Champion of the Visitiors’ Bracket, presenting her with a beautiful gold pocket-watch engraved with The Spiral’s logo, as well as the keys to a larger and more luxuriously appointed suite in The Spiral.

The audience cheered and applauded, and Casey obliged them by going down and signing autographs on glamour shots purchased from The Spiral gift shop, and posing for pictures with fans, taken by club photographers that would print the pictures out on the spot from printers setup in the back of the hall.

“Thank you all for being here and making this Grand opening so special. Congratulations again to Lady Casey, Tiny Tough! Her beauty and grace are unmatched, and I for one can’t wait to see her face the Local Bracket Champion in two days! And don’t forget, we still have the Local Bracket semi-final followed by the second-chance final and then the bracket championship, all scheduled for tomorrow! Until then everyone enjoy the hospitality of The Spiral!” Arthur Winston said enthusiastically while Casey made time for the audience.

The hypnotists seated in various boxes in the balcony began to filter down to the floor, mingling with the audience, signing autographs and congratulating Casey and conversing with one another.

Alexandria rushed over to her beloved Tiny Tough and hugged her tightly, followed by Peggy, Mariah, Bella and Jing-Mei.

Eventually, the Fascinating Five drifted to the main lounge area and secured a table in the VIP area.

Valerie and Ken joined them, as did Bella’s friend and business associate Jennifer and Mariah’s boyfriend Nathan. Jing-Mei and Riley sat with them as well.

Shaw, Janessa, Sean, Kendal, Lavea Katie, Roger, Miranda were all on hand to celebrate with and/or serve the group of hypnotists.

Gina Knight, Francesca Russell, Judy Collins and Mistress Angela all stopped by to share a drink and congratulate Casey at different times.

Throughout the evening, Peggy and her friends danced and mingled with other hypnotists and guests. Around the club slaves served their owners, and couples and groups of people disappeared into the private rooms; as the alcohol flowed, the party got wilder and the public sex acts became more common. Groupies were hypnotized and made to suck cocks and lick pussies, placed in the cages naked to dance to the music and turned into menial slaves. As time passed there were more and more bare tits on display, including Mariah’s, Peggy’s and Riley’s.

Close to midnight a group of women approached the Fascinating Five, including High Mistresses Gillian, Charissa, Liliana and Helena.

High Mistress Helena was a tall and incredibly beautiful blonde-haired, blue-eyed woman from Sweden, clad in a sexy silver sheath dress and tall heels.

The High Conclave each congratulated Casey on her victory, and made polite conversation for a few minutes before inviting Jing-Mei to come with them.

“Wish me luck,” she said to Casey with a wink.

“You will do fine, I am sure they just want to talk to their prospective new member,” Casey said, standing and giving Jing-Mei a peck on the cheek.

The Asian hypnotist excused herself and went to a vacant VIP table with the High Conclave to share a drink and have an informal conversation.

The evening wore on and everyone allowed themselves to relax and enjoy themselves for the most part; at one point Peggy, Bella and Mariah were casually riding Sean, Shaw and Nathan respectively at the same time, right there at the table. No seemed to care as they were bobbing up and down rhythmically to the throbbing dance music; similar acts were taking place around the huge room.

The party continued; Gina Knight demonstrated her hypnotic tits for a man near the bar, smiling evilly as she led him to a private room, while Bella and Mariah went with the sexy purple-haired Angelique to the smoking lounge for a cigar, her two shirtless hypno-studs trailing them along with Shaw and Nathan, whom Mariah had casually hypnotized and had acting as her Thrall.

Peggy, Casey and Alex were doing shots with Mistress Francesca and Mistress Angela; Alex had overdone it a bit, and Casey had taken her to get some air when Peggy looked up to see Beth Grant standing over her.

“Hello Mistress Beth,” the still casually topless Peggy said.

Behind her at a slave table, Sean tensed; Lavea was with Valerie and Ken acting as their security while they went to The Spiral’s sanctioned casino to play blackjack and then to watch some slave fights.

Katie was at a booth nearby, sucking the charming Master Sebastian’s cock with Peggy’s blessing.

“Hello Domina Peggy, Mistress Francesca, Mistress Angela. May I join you?” Beth asked politely.

Peggy looked at the others, who both nodded.

“Be our guest,” She said to Beth.

Beth smiled and sat.

“Thank you. It is genuinely nice to formally meet all three of you. I have watched all of you duel, and I mean it sincerely when I say you are all fine hypnotists,” she said.

Frankie nodded, and Peggy simply stared at her, stone-faced.

“Thank you Mistress Beth. It is nice to meet you as well. Can I get you a drink?” Angela asked politely.

“I could use another ginger-gin martini, thank you,” Beth replied.

Angela motioned to one of her slaves, a handsome man of around thirty with a short brown hair and brown eyes, a neat goatee and wearing a mustard long-sleeve button-up shirt and black slacks. He nodded and hurried to the bar to fetch the drink.

“What can we do for you?” Peggy asked calmly.

“Honestly I wanted to just come and let you know that there is no hard feelings about what happened,” Beth replied.

“Oh?” Peggy asked.

“Yes, I mean it. Domina Peggy and I were on…opposite sides of a job recently. She got the better of me, fair and square. I understand it was business, not personal and I just want to make sure she knows,” Beth explained to Frankie and Angela as the slave brought Beth’s drink.

“I see; well that is very enlightened of you Mistress Beth,” Frankie said neutrally.

She barely knew who Beth Grant was, other than she was a powerful and influential hypnotist who was often in Arthur Winston’s company.

“Yes, that is a refreshing outlook,” Angela agreed.

She was much more of a veteran of the True Hypnosis community, and she knew Beth’s reputation for power and ruthlessness.

Beth nodded at them in appreciation.

“Well Beth, I am really glad to hear that. I didn’t have anything against you either,” Peggy said carefully.

She was surprised and apprehensive about Beth’s apparent willingness to not hold a grudge over what had happened in the casino.

“Great! How about we start over? I am Beth Grant,” she said, offering her hand.

Peggy sat unmoving for an instant.

Then she smiled and took Beth’s hand.

“Peggy McBride. Nice to meet you,” she said chuckling.

Behind Peggy, Sean relaxed a bit, but still kept an eye on the situation as Peggy, Francesca and Angela talked.

After about twenty minutes, Peggy found herself alone at the table with Beth when Frankie excused herself to go to the restroom and Angela joined her.

“May I ask, how is Faith?” Peggy asked.

She had found she actually liked Beth, and was enjoying the conversation with she, Frankie and Angela about the hypnotism communities in their respective home states.

“Her knee will be okay, it was just a sprained ligament. I am afraid her pride might take longer to mend. Alexandria is an impressive martial artist; better than Faith, if I am honest,” Beth replied.

“Alex is an impressive young woman. Beth, I do really appreciate you reaching out; it seems like I am collecting enemies as fast as friends,” Peggy said.

Beth nodded.

“Our world is chaotic and dangerous; I just wanted you to know that I am not as ignorant or easily slighted as some. I know I was insufferably arrogant when you and your friends came into the count-room, and I am afraid that if I am honest that is my actually personality. However, I didn’t get where I am by needlessly antagonizing people, holding unnecessary grudges and pursuing vendettas out of wounded pride. I am not saying that you and I won’t end up on opposite sides again sometime, but I am not seeking confrontation with you and your friends. I know power when I see it, and I can see how strong the five of you are together. Tru hypnotists working as closely together and well as you all do is quite rare and not to be taken lightly…,” she said, pausing to sip her drink.

Peggy nodded.

In truth, she hadn’t realized how special her little group might actually be.

“Anyway, the others will be back soon, and I just wanted to thank you for keeping the events in the casino to yourselves. Let the others in the Fascinating Five know, if you would. Also…just between you and I, I am not blindly supportive of Arthur or his agenda, if you catch my meaning,” Beth added quickly, lowering her voice.

“I believe I do, Mistress Beth. So you were telling me about your other daughter; Hope, correct?” Peggy asked, giving Beth a subtle nod as she spotted Angela and Frankie returning.

“Yes; people usually assume she is the older one, but I had Faith first, and was having trouble deciding on a name…,” Beth replied with a smile.

The partying and depravity continued throughout The Spiral, and at around two in the morning In a private room Donna Mason was grinding her pussy into the face of a young brunette woman who had annoyed her by spilling a drink on her leg.

Donna had petulantly hypnotized her and turned her into a fuck-toy for he transgression.

“Yes…yes…YES! Eat me you fucking stupid slut!” Donna screamed, cumming in the woman’s face.

Satisfied, she climbed off the bed and pulled on her skirt. Her black thong underwear she stuffed into the young woman’s mouth.

“A little souvenir to remember the honor of serving Goddess Donna. Now count silently to ten, and when you finish awaken from your trance,” Donna said firmly.

She turned and sauntered out of the room into the lounge intending to find Christine when she felt her phone vibrating in her clutch.

“Hello Mistress Liliana,” she answered it.

Donna covered her ear and listened.

“Of course I can come to your suite. I am on my way,” she said, heading for the elevators.

Ten minutes later, Jack opened the door of his Mistress’s suite.

“Goddess Donna, please come in,” he said, stepping aside.

Donna entered the suite’s main living area to see Liliana looking stunningly beautiful in a red evening gown as she sat on the couch with a glass of wine in her hand.

Beside her sat Mistress Helena in her silver dress, also holding a wine glass.

“Goddess Donna, welcome. Thank you for coming. We were hoping to the duel you have with Domina Peggy tomorrow,” Liliana said, motioning for her to sit.

“Of course,” Donna said, sitting opposite the two master hypnotists on a recliner.

Donna hadn’t spoken with Liliana since the Brazilian hypnotist had convinced her to return to Boise.

“Wine?” Liliana asked.

“Certainly,” Donna replied.

Liliana nodded to a naked slave-girl named Taylor, who immediately filled a glass and brought it to Donna.

“This is Mistress Helena of the High Conclave,” Liliana said, indicating the woman beside her.

“A pleasure to meet you, Mistress Helena,” Donna said, sipping her wine.

While she appeared outwardly calm, inside Donna was extremely nervous.

The two masters of hypnotism sitting opposite her were some of the most powerful in the entire True Hypnotism community.

“And you as well, Goddess Donna. Thank you for coming,” Helena said graciously in her Swedish accent.

“Of course; what can I do for you Mistresses?” Donna asked calmly

“Tell us Donna, are you prepared for your duel with Domina Peggy tomorrow?” Liliana asked slyly.

Donna grinned.

“I am, actually. I have something special in mind, in fact,” she replied.

“Excellent. Care to fill us in?” Liliana asked.

“I would love to,” Donna replied eagerly.

To Be Continued