The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Spiral Grand Opening, Part Eight

The Spiral’s Grand Opening tournament continues, as the True Hypnotism community’s power dynamics shift behind the scenes

Peggy awoke a little past eight o’clock the morning following Lady Casey’s victory in the Visitors’ Bracket.

Lavea was asleep naked on her left, Sean the same on her right.

Peggy had worn them both out after they had returned to the suite for the night.

She rose, careful not to wake them and went to shower. A short time later she was clad in a purple silk robe as she strode into the living room.

Kendal was standing against the wall, naked and wearing her slave collar along with a blank expression as she awaited her owner’s commands.

Peggy ignored her.

The smell of coffee and bacon was in the air, and as Peggy sat on the couch Katie appeared with a steaming mug.

“Breakfast will be ready in about fifteen minutes,” she said, handing Peggy her coffee.

“Very good, Katie. After breakfast get showered and dressed in your blue harem outfit, I want you as a decoration in my entourage today,” Peggy commanded as she sipped the excellent coffee.

“As you command Domina,” Katie replied with a curtsy.

Peggy sat for a moment, enjoying her coffee and pondering everything that had taken place since she had found “The Art of True Hypnotism”.

Her gaze settled on Kendal.

“Slave-Kendal, come over here and worship my feet,” she commanded.

“Yes Domina,” Kendal said, immediately moving to kneel before Peggy.

The hypnotist smiled smugly as Kendal took her right foot in her hands and began to kiss it.

“That really doesn’t get old for you, does it?” Valerie asked with a chuckle as she entered the room.

She too was freshly showered, wearing a plum-colored robe.

“It really doesn’t. Good morning Val,” Peggy replied with a chuckle, patting the couch beside her.

“Good morning,” Valerie said, sitting on the couch and kissing Peggy on the cheek.

“How are you and Ken doing? I am sorry I lost track of you last night,” Peggy said sheepishly.

“Forget it, we are having a ball; being guests of a hypnotist in this place is wonderful,” Valerie said with a chuckle.

“Where is Ken? Still asleep?” Peggy asked with a smile, happy her friend had accepted and even embraced her world.

“He’s probably in the shower; I left him getting sucked off by a young woman named Mandy; Judy lent her to us last night. You know I hate giving blow jobs, so having a girl to do it for me is actually kind of amazing. You know we were actually discussing buying one? Judy offered us a discount…Fuck, I am going to Hell, aren’t I?” Valerie asked, shaking her head.

We are going to Hell,” Peggy corrected with a smile.

“Well at least I will have company,” Valerie replied.

“Val, if you and Ken want a slave I will buy one for you,” Peggy offered.

“Peggy! We couldn’t! Not really…I mean…could we?” Valerie asked sheepishly.

“Of course you could. Hell, pick somebody and I will hypnotize them and condition them for you. Some bitch from your office, maybe. My treat,” Peggy replied with a grin, nodding at Kendal.

“Oh stop Peggy…,” Valerie said, shaking her head.

“Think it over; having a slave is wonderful. Kendal, Val needs some convincing; why don’t you spend some time at her feet. Go ahead, worship them,” Peggy commanded her enslaved former coworker.

Katie emerged from the kitchen and handed Valerie a mug of coffee as Kendal moved from sucking on Peggy’s toes to hers.

“Is this for real?” she chuckled.

“I ask myself that daily,” Peggy replied with a shake of her head.

“Ask yourself what, Peg?” Ken asked as he walked into the room.

He was wearing a blue “Team Peggy” T-shirt. Behind him was a short, naked young woman with short brown hair and blue eyes, wearing a slave-collar that denoted her as part of Judy Collin’s stock.

“I must return to Ms. Collins now,” she said respectfully.

“Of course,” Ken said, looking at Peggy and Valerie with a shrug.

Peggy nodded, and Mandy left the suite.

“Can you believe Judy sells people? That girl goes for over a hundred grand,” Ken said, shaking his head.

“She is young and I am guessing well-trained,” Peggy said.

“Very well-trained. She did anything we told her to without hesitation,” Valerie replied.

“Judy has a reputation for providing the best slaves…I told Val I would buy you guys one,” Peggy replied with a grin.

She shook her head and laughed, hardly believing what she had just said.

Ken grinned back.

“Oh really…?” he asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Ken! No!” Valerie said forcefully.

Ken laughed.

“So Peg, are you ready for that bitch Donna?” he asked.

“I hope so; she had really grown in power since I took her on at her house; that seems like forever ago,” Peggy replied, clearly uneasy.

The suite’s doorbell chimed before they could continue their conversation.

“Kendal, get the door,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes Domina,” Kendal said, rising from her position at Valerie’s feet and going to the door.

A moment later she returned with an armload of packages.

“What the hell is all that?” Peggy asked.

“Gifts from fans and admirers; the front desk on Three sends them up when your space gets full,” Kendal replied.

Peggy looked bewildered.

“Gifts? For me?” she asked.

With everything else going on, she had quite forgotten that someone had told her that fans would send her gifts and tributes.

“Wow, you are popular,” Valerie said, chuckling.

“Oh shut up! Kendal, bring them here and set them down,” Peggy ordered, pointing to the floor in front of her with her bare foot.

Kendal obeyed, stacking the packages in front of her owner.

“Hand me that one,” Peggy ordered next, again using her foot to point at a long narrow box.

Kendal handed her the package.

Peggy opened it and revealed a bottle of red wine.

She gasped as she saw it was Chateau Margaux Margaux.

“Holy shit, this is like five thousand dollars a bottle!” she said incredulously.

“Really? Someone really likes you,” Ken said with a wink.

“Holy shit is right,” Valerie added.

Good Luck Domina Peggy! We are rooting for you! Fred and Janet Hall. Wow, I don’t know these people, this is incredible! Oh good, their email address is on the tag. I am going to have Lavea set up an email so I can personally thank people for these gifts,” Peggy said after reading the tag.

She set the wine on the coffee table and opened the next package to find a beautiful antique gold pocket-watch…

Around the same time Peggy was enjoying her morning with her friends, Arthur Winston was sitting on his bed having just showered. He was naked, and his former assistant-turned-slave Sadie Frost was kneeling before him, her head bobbing rapidly as she sucked his cock.

“Mmmm…yes…oh fuck yes, Sadie…suck my cock…suck it you fucking cunt…,” he grunted as she worked.

Arthur let out a shout and pushed Sadie back, pulling his cock from her mouth and taking it in his hand. He aimed at her face as he shot his load.

Sadie flinched as he gave her a facial.

“Go get cleaned up and ready to accompany me,” Arthur told her, waving dismissively.

“Yes Master,” Sadie said, rising and leaving the room.

Arthur went into his massive closet where he carefully dressed in a brand-new custom made burgundy suit.

After he was dressed, he went to the dining room of his sprawling apartment atop The Spiral.

A naked slave-girl served him his morning coffee, which he drank while checking emails on his phone. A short time later, she brought him his breakfast of an egg-white vegetable omelette which he ate slowly while pondering his next move.

Things were getting dicey for Arthur Winston; the High Conclave was an independent body he could not control and had far less influence over wIth Mistress Jing-Mei being chosen over Beth Grant. Beth was still his ally, but she was a wild-card who cared far more about making money and her own empire than influence within the True Hypnotism community as a whole.

Peggy McBride and her little band of friends was growing more powerful by the day, and they displayed an almost unprecedented and unsettling penchant for teamwork.

Donna Mason was a tremendous disappointment as well, an upstart who was a natural at hypnotism and clearly had an agenda of her own; she was clearly ungrateful for Arthur’s patronage and needed to be taught a lesson.

Fortunately, Jessica and Beth had volunteered to perform that task, along with Jayde.

The doorbell rang, and a moment later Sadie entered the dining room.

“Master, High Mistress Liliana is here to see you,” she said.

“Inform her I will be right out,” he commanded irritably.

“Yes Master,” Sadie replied, leaving the room.

Arthur rose and straightened his jacket and tie, then walked out into the living-room.

Liliana was sitting comfortably on his couch, looking stunning in a long red dress, her shiny luxurious hair down and her lips and nails ruby red.

“Mistress Liliana! Welcome!” Arthur said enthusiastically, smiling at her.

“Thank you Arthur. Thank you for taking the time to see me,” Liliana replied, rising and allowing Arthur to kiss her hand.

“Of course, of course. Now what can I do for you?” Arthur asked.

“I know you are busy with the semi-final matches today, so I will keep it brief. I know Donna Mason has…upset you a bit lately. Tell me, are you planning to send your attack dogs to pay her a visit?” Liliana asked, sitting and slowly crossing her legs seductively.

“Indeed I am; she needs to learn there are consequences for defying The Spiral,” Arthur replied as he sat.

“I think what you mean is defying you, don’t you my dear Arthur?” Liliana asked sweetly.

Arthur chuckled.

“How about us, Liliana? You and I are still in agreement about the consolidation of power in the True Hypnotism community, are we not?” he asked.

“I believe we are; which is why I am here to ask you to call off Jessica and Jayde,” Liliana said.

“Why?” Arthur asked.

“Because Donna is going to be a good girl; she is going to provide me—us— with the first step in bringing order,” Liliana replied casually.

“She is? And what is that?” Arthur inquired.

“Donna is going to destroy Peggy McBride and her friends,” Liliana said seriously.

Arthur laughed.

“Donna Mason might be powerful, a prodigal hypnotist even, but she is not up to defeating the Fascinating Five,” he said.

Liliana laughed.

“You overestimate those theatrical upstarts; they need to be put in their place, taught about real power. Donna is more than capable of delivering the first lesson for us at the very least,” she said.

“Liliana, what are you talking about?” Arthur asked warily.

“We want Peggy and her friends neutralized, not Goddess Donna,” Liliana explained.

“Who is “we”? The High Conclave?” Arthur asked.

“Helena and I, yes. Charissa has admittedly become somewhat partial to Peggy and her friends, and since your friend Beth put her own petty agenda over joining the Conclave, we don’t have a reliable majority on votes. Peggy needs to be taken down a few notches; she is corrupting powerful young hypnotists like Lady Casey and Mistress Alexandria, and soon they won’t have proper respect for their betters. In short, she is dangerous,” Liliana said almost petulantly.

“You are worried about Tiny Tough? That crazy little bitch will never cooperate with us, with or without Peggy’s influence. She is on my list to be taught a lesson as well,” Arthur said haughtily.

He was still holding a grudge against Lady Casey for humiliating him when he tried to “recruit” her.

“I would rather you didn’t. I like Lady Casey, and she will be a tremendous asset once she sees Domina Peggy is not someone to follow and joins us,” Liliana said coolly.

“Liliana I don’t think—,” Arthur began.

“No, you often don’t. Arthur, I like you. You are a good leader and an exceptional businessman and organizer. But you and I both know you are no hypnotist, and you sometimes forget your place in all this. I like you…but I do not need you. You however need me. So I am going to ask you, please call off your dogs…or I will have rethink our arrangement,” Liliana said, rising smoothly to her feet.

She stared down at him, her hands on her hips.

For a moment, Arthur looked as though he might acquiesce.

Then he scowled.

“Liliana, are you sure you want to do this? I didn’t get where I am in this community by being weak,” Arthur said.

Liliana smiled.

“Arthur, I know that wasn’t a threat,” she said sweetly.

“Call it whatever you like,” he replied.

Arthur rose, dialing his cell phone.

“Yes?” a woman’s voice answered.

“Would you come out here please? It is important,” Arthur said.

“Of course,” the woman replied before hanging up.

Liliana looked bemused; she didn’t quite recognize the voice, and she was expecting Jayde or Jessica to appear.

Beth Grant came sauntering in from a guest bedroom down the hall, clad in a pink silk robe and barefoot, with her thick hair in a messy ponytail.

“Yes, Arthur? I was about to get a shower- oh, hello Mistress Liliana,” Beth said warily.

“Hello Mistress Beth. I apologize for the interruption, but Arthur and I are having bit of a disagreement, I’m afraid,” Liliana said pleasantly.

“I see…anything I can help with?” Beth asked neutrally.

“Liliana has…requested that I call off disciplining Donna Mason,” Arthur said.

“I see…and why is that, if I may ask?”

Beth was watching the still-smiling Liliana closely; the sexy Brazilian woman was one of the most feared and powerful hypnotists in the True Hypnotism community.

“To put it simply, I want to see Peggy McBride taken down, and Donna Mason is the perfect person to do so, or at the very least begin the process,” Liliana said.

“Why don’t you just do it directly?” Arthur asked in exasperation.

Liliana looked at him with mild disdain.

“I am not required to explain myself to you,” she said coolly.

“Okay, that is enough. Mistress Liliana, it was very nice to see you this morning. I have things to do before the duels start,” Arthur said, nodding at Beth as he spoke.

Liliana’s smile returned.

“Oh Arthur, you did not just dismiss me, did you? And you appear to be expecting Mistress Beth here to support you,” she said calmly.

“Beth and I have a business arrangement. She understands the situation,” Arthur said confidently.

Liliana looked and Beth and raised an eyebrow.

“Arthur, if a High Mistress asks that we leave Donna alone, maybe you should consider it,” Beth said reasonably.

Arthur snorted.

“I’ll take that under advisement. I want Donna Mason punished for her defiance. If you won’t do it, you may leave with Mistress Liliana,” he said.

Beth scowled.

“Oh my Mistress Beth, Arthur is dismissing us,” Liliana said, bemused.

“Liliana…,” Arthur began with a scowl.

Mistress Liliana,” she corrected icily.

“Okay, Mistress Liliana. We are done here. Beth I will arrange for a suite for you, and I will send Jessica and Jayde to pay Donna a visit,” Arthur huffed.

Mistress Beth,” she corrected, exchanging a glance with Liliana.

Arthur clenched his jaw.

“That will be all,” he said.

“There you go dismissing us again. You know Mistress Liliana, I am thinking that Mr. Winston has finally overreached one too many times,” Beth said.

“I agree,” Liliana replied.

Arthur pulled out his cellphone.

Liliana tensed, intending to kick the phone from his hand.

Fallen King,” Beth said firmly.

Arthur froze, his phone falling to the carpet as he fell into a trance.

“My my, someone has been breaking rules. Mistress Beth I believe I have misjudged you. I owe you an apology,” Liliana said with a chuckle.

Beth smirked.

“No apology necessary; I have finally had enough of his bullshit. High Mistress Liliana, I think you and I should talk,” she said.

“I’d be delighted,” Liliana said, retaking her seat.

“Arthur who were you going to call?” Beth inquired, sitting beside Liliana on the couch.

“I was making an emergency group call to Jessica, Camila, Sylver and Jayde,” he replied.

“Calling his little all-star team to save him,” Liliana remarked with disdain.

“Arthur fetch us some waters and then get on your knees and await my commands,” Beth commanded him.

“Yes Mistress,” Arthur said, moving to obey.

Beth winked at Liliana, who nodded with approval.

Arthur brought the two women glasses of water, then knelt before them.

“So what is on your mind?” Liliana asked.

“Well, the way I see it Arthur Winston has been dictating things in our community for long enough. He is in my power now, so we can use him,” Beth said.

“We?” Liliana asked.

“Yes, we. Arthur will make an excellent front; he has networks of contacts, cash flow, infrastructure… We can keep him in place running The Spiral while in reality he is our puppet. He has mountains of blackmail evidence against a lot of hypnotists, and lots of other valuable information squirreled away. He has armies of thugs and lesser hypnotists on his payroll that fear and obey him…and if we control him, we control them. We control all of it,” Beth said slyly.

“And you are willing to share this bounty with me?” Liliana asked skeptically.

“Of course; we can both benefit from this arrangement; I have no desire to be your enemy…we just have to agree on a few things,” Beth replied reasonably.

“Such as?” Liliana asked.

“Peggy and Donna,” Beth said simply.

“What about them?”

“You support Donna in the little war they have brewing, and I am more partial to Peggy if I had to choose,” Beth said.

“Yes, I suppose that is a minor conundrum,” Lilian said with a smirk.

“Both of them are impressive, already powerful hypnotists with the potential to grow into true masters of The Art…as well as potential to grow into very large threats,” Beth said.

“What are you proposing?” Liliana asked.

“Let them fight it out; one will destroy the other. Then we can recruit the winner…or dominate her if necessary,” Beth replied.

Liliana was thoughtful for a moment.

“So…I don’t help Donna any further, and you back off as well; we allow them to settle things themselves. Yes, then the truly stronger one will emerge the victor and can be put to good use. You and I control Arthur and The Spiral from behind the scenes…I can see the potential,” she mused.

“It is actually very simple. All we have to do is trust each other,” Beth said.

Both she and Liliana laughed at that notion.

“Okay, I’m in,” Liliana said.

“Fantastic. Obviously we need to program our little puppet here, so that we both have the same control over him. I’m thinking we can use the sexual domination technique; the rumors about his cock are actually true,” Beth replied with a grin.

“That sounds lovely to me,” Liliana said, rising.

She stepped out of her shoes and let her dress slither off to pool around her feet.

Beth grinned, admiring Liliana’s exquisite body; she too stood, shrugging off her robe to reveal her own nicely toned figure.

“Arthur you are very, very aroused; looking at us makes you so horny, your cock is growing rock-hard. You will stand up and strip naked, then lay on the couch. You will not be able to cum without my permission,” Beth commanded, her eyes never leaving Liliana.

“Yes Mistress,” Arthur agreed, rising to his feet and starting to undress.

Liliana grabbed Beth, pulling her close and kissing her passionately before moving to suck vigorously at each of her tits.

Beth closed her eyes and moaned softly.

Arthur finished undressing and lay on the couch as she had instructed, his large cock rock hard.

“Would you like the first turn?” Beth asked.

“That would be lovely, thank you,” Liliana replied with a smile.

The dark-haired hypnotist mounted Arthur and began to ride him roughly.

Beth moved to straddle Arthur’s head, lowering her pussy onto his face.

“Eat me Arthur,” she commanded.

His acknowledgement was muffled.

“Oh yes, oh yes, oh YES!” Liliana shrieked as she bobbed up and down.

Beth let out a wordless moan as she reached out to fondle Liliana’s fantastic tits.

The two hypnotists locked eyes.

“You are tempted…I can see it…,” Liliana gasped as she continued to ride Arthur’s cock.

“As are…you…mmm…,” Beth replied, breathing heavily as he thrust his tongue deeply into her.

“Shall we then?” Liliana asked.

Beth nodded, and her eyes began to glow with hypnotic power; her brown eye shimmered with amber light, her green one shining shining a brighter emerald color.

Liliana’s beautiful amber eyes shifted to rich brown, then fading to a deep green before turning shining gold and then back again.

An impromptu duel between the two master hypnotists began as continued to use Arthur Winston for their sexual pleasure, the ecstasy they were experiencing enhancing their hypnotic power.

Throughout the rest of The Spiral people went about their day, slaves serving their owners and hypnotists pursuing their agendas while groupies and normals mingled with them and tried to curry favor.

Domina Peggy and Goddess Donna’s semi-final duel in the Locals Bracket was scheduled for shortly after lunch.

The auditorium was filled to capacity, the crowd buzzing with excitement for the highly anticipated match. There were “Team Peggy” and “Team Donna” shirts everywhere, and hundreds of thousands of dollars were bet on the outcome of the duel.

Before the duel, an enthusiastic Arthur made some announcements clad in his new burgundy suit, skillfully working the crowd and playing the part of confident owner of The Spiral.

He completely unaware that he was now a puppet, under the control of Mistress Beth and Mistress Liliana.

There were several events scheduled for the remainder of the week, including a slave auction, a “sub scavenger hunt” and more slave fights among others. Afterward, he yielded the stage to Charissa, Gillian, Helena and Liliana; the four stunningly beautiful master hypnotists were all dressed in elegant evening gowns, sparkling jewels and tall heels, their makeup and hair expertly done by Spiral stylists. Charissa was in white, Gillian in emerald green, Helena in sky blue and Liliana in scarlet.

“Hello everyone; before the next duel, The High Conclave wanted to introduce our newest member. Please welcome High Mistress Jing-Mei,” Charissa said to the crowd.

The audience broke into cheering and applause as Jing-Mei walked out onto the stage, looking gorgeous in a long black gown and strappy black high-heeled sandals. Each of the other High Mistresses hugged and kissed her, and Jing-Mei waved to the adoring audience.

The newly-whole High Conclave left the stage as a group, projecting glamor, prestige and power.

Liliana joined Beth in her VIP box; she slipped off her sandal and slowly ran her bare foot up Beth’s leg. Beth smiled and casually took Liliana’s hand. The sexy Brazilian hypnotist turned and kissed Beth passionately, then settled in to watch the duel, her naked menial slave Taylor bringing them each a glass of wine.

The two master hypnotists had come to a deep understanding of one another while in Arthur’s apartment earlier in the day, and a powerful partnership had been born.

A partnership to run The Spiral from behind the scenes.

They had agreed to keep the results of their spontaneous sex-fueled hypno-duel between them, though neither woman was under the other’s power.

Jing-Mei had her own box where she sat with Riley and Bridget, the topless pair of Devoted in her service while she attended the tournament by command of The Archdomina. Her slaves Roger and Miranda stood quietly behind her, awaiting the command of the newest High Mistress.

Casey, Alex, Mariah and Bella sat with Valerie and Ken, while across from them was Christine, Jackie and Claire along with Terri.

Gillian and Helena sat together with their entourages, and Charissa sat at a table near the stage.

Nearly every other hypnotist in town was in attendance in the auditorium’s balcony seating; they were all eager to see the clash between the two upstart rivals.

Arthur was seated in his box with Jessica, Jayde and Camilla as well as Judy Collins.

Sylver came out on the stage to announce the competitors.

Domina Peggy was first; she looked elegant and sexy in a shimmering long deep purple gown with a scooped neck and long sleeves, along with a straight shoulder-length blonde wig and tall cork wedge sandals. Simple amethyst studs sparkled in her ears, and she wore a diamond bracelet. Her finger and toenails were dark purple, and she wore a gold anklet on her left ankle, along with her favorite gold heart toe ring on her right little toe and a silver and amethyst ring on her left middle toe. She held her amethyst pendant.

Donna stood opposite her, wearing a short black strapless dress and five-inch black heels; her curly dark hair was down, cascading around her shoulders. A very large sapphire solitaire pendant brought out the stunning blue of her eyes, and she wore silver hoop earrings along with several silver rings, bracelets and anklets. Her long fingernails were metallic blue.

Sylver gave the signal to begin and stepped back.

Just as Peggy was lifting her pendulum, she heard a shriek from the balcony that she

immediately recognized as Valerie’s voice.

Peggy reflexively looked up to see Valerie standing in the VIP box, shouting and pointing across the auditorium.

She looked to see what her friend was pointing at and gasped.

Standing in Donna’s VIP box was a woman Peggy’s age, a woman she realized she knew.

Her name was Marsha Lawrence; a short, curvy attractive woman with short blonde hair and pale blue eyes, Marsha was a friend of Peggy’s, one she had known since childhood.

Marsha was currently naked and wearing a slave collar, as well as nipple clamps connected by a silver chain; a bright pink butt plug was visible sticking out of her ass as she served a smirking Terri a cocktail.

Peggy wore a look of stunned horror as she realized Donna had hypnotized her friend and turned her into a slave.

Peggy was sick to her stomach; Marsha was a sweet and prudish woman who would be utterly horrified by the events that regularly too place in the underground true hypnotism community—things Peggy willingly and gleefully participated in—and would never have shared with most people in her life.

Worse, Marsha was a close friend of Valerie’s as well; upon seeing their friend enslaved by the repulsive Donna, Valerie had lost her composure and was now moving down the stairs angrily, cursing and yelling at Donna.

Interrupting a duel after it had begun was a serious offense in The Spiral, and Peggy watched helplessly as Charissa strode swiftly up the stairs; she met Valerie when she was halfway down and immediately started a butterfly rapid hypnosis induction on her friend.

Barely a minute had passed since her duel with Donna had officially started; Donna had

smoothly begun her induction in her powerful voice, speaking loudly and powerfully to Peggy the entire time.

Peggy suddenly felt a tingle spreading through her body as she realized Donna was hypnotizing her. She turned back to see Donna’s big blue eyes inches from her face, filling her vision. She had been unconsciously listening to Donna’s voice while she was distracted by Marsha and Valerie. Another wave of relaxation washed over Peggy; in a panic, she started to raise her pendulum, but her arm felt heavy and her movements were sluggish.

She opened her mouth to start an induction but her words came out slurred.

Too late, she realized that she had let herself be distracted, and that was Donna’s intention all along.

Donna’s eyes were deep, endless sapphire pools drawing her in, her voice a soothing yet commanding monotone urging Peggy to relax deeper.

“…and, SLEEP!” Donna said firmly.

She snapped her fingers in front of Peggy’s face.

Peggy felt herself sinking, her eyelids slamming shut as she fell to the stage floor at Donna’s feet.

Hypnotized.

Peggy felt herself sinking deeper into a sweet blackness, Donna’s voice echoing all around her.

The victorious hypnotist’s words seemed to slither through her mind, wrapping around her free will and suppressing it.

Everything seemed far away and unimportant; all that mattered was Donna’s voice.

All that mattered was obeying her new Mistress.

No, not new; Peggy had been here before, had been Donna’s slave before.

A few minutes later, Peggy’s eyelids fluttered open.

Donna sat on a tall barstool in front of her, a smug smile on her face.

“Hello Peggy,” she said, obviously pleased with herself.

“You fucking cheat. You couldn’t beat me in a fair duel,” Peggy growled.

“Me? A Cheat? I don’t think so; I did nothing against the rules,” Donna retorted.

Her statement brought both cheers from her fans and boos from Peggy’s.

Donna laughed.

“In any case, what you think doesn’t matter. I beat you, and now I get to have my fun before you go down to the losers’ bracket,” she said haughtily.

“Fuck you,” Peggy spat.

Donna laughed at her again.

She looked at Peggy with disdain bordering on hatred.

“I think that is the idea. Strip, Peggy. Get naked for me. Take off that stupid wig, too,” Donna commanded.

Peggy glared as she slipped off her shoes, followed by her dress, underwear and then her wig.

“You do have a very nice body, I will give you that,” Donna said, getting off her stool and casually fondling Peggy’s tits.

Peggy closed her eyes.

This doesn’t mean anything; it will be over soon, she told herself.

“Kneel bitch,” Donna commanded.

Peggy sank to her knees.

Up in the VIP box, Sean sat with his jaw clenched tightly, his face a mask of rage. Mariah took his hand.

“This is fucking bullshit. Donna is such a devious cunt!” he muttered.

“I know, hun. Try to relax. Peggy can take whatever Donna dishes out,” Mariah said soothingly.

Sean took a deep breath.

“I know…I just feel bad for Valerie, and Ken,” he said.

Charissa had hypnotized Valerie and taken her away, and Ken had followed them from the auditorium to plead her case.

“Alright Domina Peggy, lick my shoes while I get some things in order. Oh, and order your precious Sean to come down here and obey me,” Donna commanded.

Sean tensed.

“Oh shit,” he muttered.

Peggy looked up at him, a chagrined look on her face.

“Sean come down here and obey Donna,” she said loudly.

“Yes Domina,” Sean said, rising and heading for the stairs.

Donna smirked as Peggy began to lick her shiny black high heels.

“Marsha, come down here as well. Now. Peggy, suck on my toes,” she commanded next, sitting on the barstool and kicking off her pumps.

Peggy obeyed, worshipping Donna’s feet while Marsha and Sean joined them on stage.

“Marsha, you are now awake and aware, but will remain completely under my command. Sean, get naked,” Donna commanded.

Peggy’s heart sank as she heard Marsha’s shriek.

“Oh my GOD! What is going on?” she said in a panic.

“Marsha…it…is ok…,” Peggy tried to say as she sucked at Donna’s toes.

Donna laughed.

Sean finished getting naked, flushing red with rage and frustration.

His cock began to grow stiff despite himself, to his embarrassment and disgust.

The crowd was restless, half of them cheering Donna on while the other half was booing her, incensed at how she had won the duel.

Marsha burst into tears, which only seemed to encourage Donna.

Smiling wickedly, she rose and lowered her skirt to reveal her shaved pussy.

“Marsha, why don’t you get on your knees and lick my asshole. Peggy, stop your foot worship and get on your knees,” Donna commanded.

She turned around and spread her cheeks so that a stunned, sobbing Marsha could give her a rim job.

“Mmmm…oh yes, that feels wonderful! Peggy, your friend is a natural ass-licker!” Donna said loudly.

Marsha’s crying was muffled as she ate Donna’s ass, but Peggy could hear it and she had tears in her eyes as well.

“Donna I am going to—,” She began angrily.

“Shut up, Peggy. You are my bitch. Now order Sean to jerk off and cum in your face,” Donna cut her off.

“I…I…fuck…Sean, you will jerk off and cum in my face,” Peggy commanded.

Sean looked stunned as he moved to stand before the kneeling Peggy.

“Domina I am sorry,” he said, tears trickling from his eyes as he began to stroke his shaft.

“It’s okay Sean, it isn’t your fault; it’s mine. It doesn’t mean anything,” Peggy said, smiling stoically up at him as he aimed his cock at her face.

Sean managed to smile back.

“Aww, aren’t they cute?” Donna said sarcastically.

“Peggy, I…I can’t…,” Sean gasped.

“Just do it; it’s okay, it means nothing,” Peggy said, closing her eyes.

Sean gasped as she shot his load, giving his beloved Domina a facial to the delight of Donna’s supporters.

Marsha helplessly continued to eat Donna’s ass and sobbing.

“Very good, Sean. Now step aside. Peggy come kneel before me. Marsha, you will go back up to the box and await my commands. Silently,” Donna commanded sitting on her stool.

Breathing heavily, Marsha obeyed quickly leaving the stage trying to cover her tits and pussy.

Peggy assumed a kneeling position before Donna, her face streaked with tears and mixed with Sean’s semen.

“Now you will pleasure me, my little slut. Eat me, Peggy,” Donna commanded, looking down at her with satisfaction.

“You fucking bitch!” Sean growled.

“Sean, stop. Be quiet; Donna is a small, pathetic person. This means nothing; she can’t hurt me,” Peggy said an instant before she began to lick at Donna’s pussy.

“Defiant to the end, huh? That’s it…mmm…yes, YES! Eat me you fucking cunt!” Donna said loudly.

Peggy vigorously licked and sucked, and soon Donna was shrieking and moaning. She grabbed Peggy’s hair and pushed her face into her pussy as she orgasmed, cumming hard in her rival’s face.

“Such a good pussy-eater…but I am tired of you and your friends. You are self-righteous and tedious. I want to go celebrate my victory,” Donna sneered, roughly pushing Peggy away.

“Now crawl backstage like a good pet,” she said with a dismissive wave.

Donna rose and pulled up her skirt as Peggy crawled off stage; the victorious hypnotist sauntered up to Sean and grabbed his face, kissing him roughly and licking his right cheek. Then she slapped him hard across the left one.

“Go, hurry after your slut Domina. You will be mine for good soon enough,” she said, laughing in his face.

Sean didn’t reply as he ran after Peggy.

The audience was even rowdier than before, and several scuffles broke out though they were quickly contained by Spiral security.

“I would venture to say she went a little far, considering that she didn’t truly beat Peggy. If Peggy beats Mistress Alexandria, Donna will have to face her again. I highly doubt Peggy will fall for petty trickery again,” Beth remarked to Liliana.

“I have to agree; I knew she was planning to use that pitiful Marsha as a distraction, but after seeing how things went I have a feeling Donna may regret what she just did. You were right, my dear Beth,” Liliana agreed.

“Well come down to the lounge with me and let’s have a drink or two, and dance. Then maybe you can make it up to me in my bed,” Beth replied with a sultry wink.

Liliana grinned, then leaned in and passionately kissed Beth.

While the evening’s festivities got under way, Peggy sat naked on the bed in her suite. She was freshly showered, and she wore nothing but a scowl. Before her knelt Sean, Lavea, Katie and Kendal. All four slaves were naked and deeply hypnotized, awaiting her commands.

Peggy was angry, frustrated and humiliated. She had many thoughts and emotions jumbled in her head; she was angry she had fallen for Donna’s cheap trick, and enraged that Terri had likely sold Marsha out to Donna as a way to get at her. She felt responsible for Valerie being in the Spiral’s dungeon, and she was embarrassed she had been so cocky about taking Donna on.

Peggy was also extremely aroused; knew she needed to relax and clear her mind.

Looking over her stable of slaves kneeling before her, her scowl became a smile.

The four of them would be just enough to sate her desires and enable her to think clearly.

At least, she hoped they would be enough.

Peggy rose.

“Okay my slaves, it is time to worship Me; Kendal, lick my asshole. Katie, worship my feet. Sean, eat my pussy. Lavea, suck on my tits,” she commanded imperiously.

“Yes Domina,” all four slaves said in unison.

They moved to obey without hesitation.

To be continued…