The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Spiral Grand Opening, Part Nine

With the tournament finals looming, the schemes and machinations of the hypnotists gathered at The Spiral continue

Mistress Alexandria sat cross-legged on the floor, her eyes closed and her hands folded in her lap.

She was at the foot of the bed in the master bedroom in the suite she shared with her girlfriend Casey at The Spiral.

It was eight a.m.; Alex had risen two hours earlier and worked out in one of the Spiral’s gyms, practiced her pendulum technique, showered and dressed in one of her simplest white dresses.

She was in a deep hypnotic trance, meditating on her upcoming duel with Domina Peggy.

Finished, she rose and went to the dresser where she retrieved her customary silver bracelets, thumb rings and toe rings. After putting them on she picked up her diamond pendant and put it on, then checked herself in the mirror.

Her pale ivory skin was flawless, lightly dusted with freckles; her lips were ruby red, and her hair in a single long braid wrapped around her head.

“You look fucking beautiful as always,” Casey said from behind her with a yawn.

Alex smiled and turned around, the smiled becoming a laugh as she saw her beloved Tiny Tough sitting up in their bed.

Casey was not a morning person; she looked disheveled, her hair a mess and her eyes puffy.

“What are you laughing at?” she asked, yawning.

“Nothing my love. Good morning,” Alex said moving to the bed and leaning down to kiss Casey.

“Good morning Freckles. Did you already eat?” Casey asked, standing up and stretching.

The was naked and slipped on a purple robe.

“I had some egg whites before I worked out, but I am ready for breakfast,” Alex replied.

“Good; I’m fucking starving. I’m going to jump in the shower. Would you—,” Casey began.

“I already sent down for a triple-meat omelette with extra cheese and french fries for you,” Alex cut her off with a grin.

Casey turned back to her girlfriend with a smile of her own.

“I love you,” she said, letting the robe fall to the floor.

Alex smiled and took Casey in her arms and kissed her deeply.

“Sit,” Casey said, gently pushing Alex onto the bed.

Tiny Tough knelt and lifted Alex’s dress.

An hour later, the two of them sat at the dining table eating breakfast. Casey looked completely different, wearing one of her colorful dresses. Her makeup was flawless and her hair perfectly styled; a pair of her favorite silver sandals sat on the floor beside her chair.

Casey’s tall blonde Thrall Janessa stood nearby dressed in a navy pantsuit and conservative heels, awaiting commands from the two hypnotists.

“I am just worried about Peggy, that’s all,” Alex was saying as she ate her fruit and yogurt.

“I know, I am too…but it sounds like you are thinking about throwing your duel,” Casey replied, putting an excessive amount of ketchup on her fries.

“No, I am not going to throw it; I will do my best to get to face you in the championship. I just feel like Peggy needs to beat Donna; I don’t. I don’t care if I win or lose, I will just do my best. I enjoy the competition. I can beat Peggy, and Donna…but I don’t need to. They can beat me on any given day as well,” Alex said.

Casey set the ketchup bottle down, a thoughtful expression on her face.

“You know, Peggy and Donna’s issues are not going to be settled by formal dueling anyway,” she said, winking at Alex.

“Why Casey, if I didn’t know better I would say you were looking forward to the inevitable conflict between the Fascinating Five and Donna’s crew,” Alex said.

“Who me?” Casey asked innocently.

Alex laughed.

“You know Freckles, you are very wise for a not-quite-twenty-year old. Wise, calm and humble for as powerful as you are. Which is good because I am arrogant, reckless and hot-headed, so we are a perfect match. I admire you, and I love you,” Casey said seriously.

Alex blushed.

“Thank you. I love you too, my Tiny Tough. That being said, if we do face each other I am going to spank your ass,” Alex said, picking up a ketchup-covered french fry from her lover’s plate and popping it in her mouth with a wink of her own.

“Promise?” Casey retorted, laughing.

Elsewhere in The Spiral, JIng-Mei stood facing Riley and Bridget. The three women were in a small gym, the floor covered in thick burgundy mats. They each were clad in long black skirts with slits up both sides to allow mobility and nothing else; each woman’s hair was in a tight bun.

They had already been through ninety minutes of meditation, exercise and practice, sparring with club-provided slaves to warm up.

Bridget and Riley saluted Jing-Mei, covering their fist with their opposite hand.

Jing-Mei returned the gesture.

Then all three exploded into motion.

Riley and Bridget attacked the beautiful Asian hypnotist in a flurry of punches and kicks, their movements swift and graceful.

Jing-Mei was faster; she blocked, dodged or ducked the majority of the blows, though she took a kick to the ribs from Riley and a glancing blow to her temple from Bridget that she was an instant slow in blocking.

Then the new High Mistress went on the offensive; she punched and kicked, her movements graceful and hypnotically fluid.

It wasn’t long before she had Riley on her knees, her legs tingling from Jing-Mei’s hypnotic blows; Bridget was flat on her back, with Jing-Mei straddling her torso.

“Do you yield?” the Asian hypnotist asked with a smile and a raised eyebrow.

“Yes Mistress Jing-Mei, I yield,” the beautiful Bridget replied, smiling back.

Jing-Mei rose and helped Bridget to her feet, then did the same for Riley as the feeling returned in her legs.

“You are amazing, Mistress,” Riley said as they headed for the gym’s locker room to shower.

“Thank you very much, Riley. You two are pretty incredible as well. I think I just have a slight edge in experience,” Jing-Mei replied with genuine graciousness as they entered the locker room.

All three removed their skirts and went to the shower area.

Bridget and Riley proceeded to reverently wash Jing-Mei’s body, including her long luxurious dark hair that sported very little grey.

After they rinsed her clean, they proceeded to wash themselves.

When they had finished, Jing-Mei took Riley’s face in her hands, pulling toward her and kissing her deeply, her tongue hungrily exploring the Devoted’s mouth.

Knowing Jing-Mei’s likes and desires, Bridget knelt behind her without hesitation and slowly spread Jing-Mei’s ass cheeks. She let the hot water from the shower run down her back and through they hypnotist’s sexy ass before pressing her face into it and licking vigorously.

Smiling, Riley also knelt and began to lick at Jing-Mei’s pussy.

Jing-Mei smiled and moaned loudly, reveling in the worship and the pleasure they were giving her.

Twenty minutes later, the trio exited the gym. Each carried a small duffel bag. Jing-Mei’s slave Roger was waiting for them outside the gym and dutifully took his Mistress’s bag without prompting.

Bridget and Riley were dressed in their customary Devoted outfits, consisting of long colorful skirts and nothing else save their jewelry which included nipple and navel piercings and their anklet-toe ring barefoot sandals. Both had brushed their long hair and left it down to air dry.

Jing-Mei was dressed casually in a pair of comfortable black slacks and a simple white sleeveless top; her hair was wrapped in a towel, and she wore plain but thick black flip-flops.

“So what is on your agenda for today, High Mistress?” Bridget asked as they headed for the elevators.

Jing-Mei reflexively flinched at Bridget calling her “High-Mistress”; it was going to take her some time to get used to her new honorific.

“I am planning to speak with my sister Jayde today. It is time that she and I formally meet,” she replied.

“That is wonderful; I am happy for you!” Riley said, smiling.

“Thank you. I am very nervous about it; it might stir up some trouble, though it may not,” Jing-Mei replied.

“I am certain you can handle anything that happens, and we are here to assist you in any way we can,” Bridget said comfortingly.

Jing-Mei turned to both women as they reached the elevators.

“Thank you both so much for all your help, and your friendship over these past months,” she said with a smile.

The hypnotist hugged each of the Devoted, then hit the elevator button.

“It was our pleasure,” Riley assured her.

“You have been a wonderful person to get to know,” Bridget added.

“Would you two join me for breakfast?” Jing-Mei asked as the elevator opened and they stepped inside.

“We would be honored,” Riley replied.

Jing-Mei smiled as the doors closed.

She felt as if a whole new world of opportunities had been opened before her, and she intended to pursue them.

While Jing-Mei was heading up to her suite, Beth Grant was just waking up. She rolled over slowly and opened her eyes to see the beautiful Liliana sitting up in bed, casually scrolling on her phone.

“Good morning,” the Brazilian beauty said cheerfully.

“Mmmm, good morning. Have you been awake long?” Beth asked, sitting up.

“No, perhaps ten minutes. I sent Jack for coffee,” Liliana replied.

She leaned over and casually kissed Beth.

The two hypnotists were in Liliana’s suite; they had ended up in her bed after partying and dancing late into the night in the Spiral’s main lounge the previous evening.

The two hypnotists had engaged in a wild and passionate threesome with Liliana’s Thrall Jack before finally drifting off to sleep in one another’s arms.

Beth had agreed to come to Liliana’s suite since she had been staying in Arthur’s apartment and had not yet moved into a suite of her own.

“That sounds great, thank you,” Beth said after they’d kissed.

She admired Liliana’s spectacular bare breasts as she spoke.

“Like what you see?” Liliana asked slyly.

“You know I do,” Beth replied, moving to casually suck at first at Liliana’s right tit, then her left, nibbling delicately at her nipples.

Liliana closed her eyes with a sigh, moaning softly.

Jack entered the room with tray containing two steaming mugs of coffee; one was black for Liliana, cream and sugar for Beth.

He was clad only in black boxer shorts, and his above-average cock immediately began to stiffen as he watched the two beautiful women.

Beth and Liliana quickly arranged themselves into a “sixty-nine” and proceeded to quickly satisfy one another, temporarily at least.

“Thank you, Jack,” Liliana said as she sat up and took the mug, breathing heavily.

Beth nodded at Jack as accepted her own mug.

“So I thought about your request, and I have decided to accept,” Liliana said, sipping her coffee.

“Oh my, really? That is…fantastic Liliana! Thank you!” Beth said enthusiastically.

Liliana smiled.

“Don’t thank me yet; I have never taken an apprentice. I will not go easy on Hope,” she warned.

“Nor would I want you to. Hope is not like her sister; Faith is a natural hypnotist, intuitive and powerful. Hope has the talent, but something isn’t clicking with my training. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate this,” Beth said with a smile.

“It is the least I can do after you brought me in as your partner in taking over The Spiral,” Liliana replied.

“It has been my pleasure…speaking of pleasure, should we give Jack a hand?” Beth asked with a nod at the Thrall’s protruding cock.

“I think that is a wonderful idea. Jack darling, get rid of those shorts and lay between us,” Liliana commanded.

She took another sip of her coffee then set the mug on the bedside table; Beth did the same on the other side.

Jack removed his boxers and laid between the two hypnotists.

Liliana moved to slowly run her tongue up the length of Jack’s cock several times before she took it into her mouth, slowly and sensually. After a couple of moments, Liliana moved and Beth took her place; Liliana moved to sit on Jack’s face so her Thrall could lick her pussy.

Beth bobbed her head up and down, stroking his cock with her hand as well.

Liliana was moaning with pleasure as Jack licked and sucked at her clit, massaging her sexy ass with his strong hands.

Beth switched to tit-fucking Jack, wrapping her breasts around his cock and slowly stroking it.

Liliana shrieked as she had an orgasm; she climbed off off her Thrall and smiled as she saw what Beth was doing.

Jack grunted, his cock straining as he was stuck at the edge of orgasm.

“Oh my, somebody needs to finish; get ready Beth,” Liliana warned.

Beth nodded, holding her hand palm down over Jack’s cock.

“Cum, Jack. Cum now my darling,” Liliana said.

Jack let out a shout of ecstasy as his cock spasmed and he shot his load, Beth preventing it from hitting her face with her hand and giggling.

“Mmmm, ah…thank you Mistress,” Jack gasped.

“You are quite welcome my darling. Now you need to satisfy Mistress Beth,” Liliana replied gently.

She handed Beth a towel from a small stack on her nightstand so she could clean her hand.

“Of course Mistress,” Jack replied.

Liliana and Beth exchanged smiles as Beth moved to sit on Jack’s face.

An hour later Liliana and Beth were showered and clad in their robes, sitting at Liliana’s dining table talking and laughing as they ate breakfast and discussed their plans for the future.

“You are confident we did the right thing, not commanding Arthur to give up on disciplining Donna?” Liliana asked.

“I am, for a couple of reasons. One, he needs to continue to act like himself so it doesn’t raise questions; his inner circle is expecting to be sent to deliver a message to Donna and her crew and if he suddenly called it off it would look suspicious and make him look indecisive. Second, the way Donna won her duel with Peggy was despicable, a tacky and cowardly move. Arthur was not happy about that, either. While it wasn’t illegal I agree it was a bad look for the tournament. I would like to see her knocked down a few pegs, so I say let him ,” Beth replied.

“I agree; Donna is too unpredictable and stubborn. We can gradually have Arthur change his behavior and policies to suit us. I appreciate your logical approach, Beth. Now on to something more fun; do you know what you are going to wear to Domina Peggy and Mistress Alexandria’s duel this afternoon?” Liliana asked.

Goddess Donna and Mistress Christine sat in the steam room, both naked with their eyes closed.

They had hit one of the Spiral’s gyms early in the morning, and were now relaxing before going to breakfast.

“Mmmmm….this feels so good,” Christine murmured.

“Yes it does. I really made myself sore the last few days…,” Donna replied, chuckling quietly.

Christine laughed as well; both hypnotists had engaged in a lot of rough and wild sex with various hypnotized slaves since the start of the tournament.

The two women sat in silence for a few more minutes before rising and wrapping their towels around their bodies and walking out into the locker room.

They both stopped, surprised to see both Jayde and Jessica standing casually in the middle of the room.

Jessica was in a short black skirt and a low-cut plum colored blouse, her hair up and held in a diamond and amethyst clip. She wore dangling diamond earrings, and a diamond choker-style necklace. Her fingernails were deep purple, and she wore a pair of plum-colored strappy high-heeled sandals. Her toenails were the same purple color, and she wore a diamond anklet on her left ankle.

Jayde was wearing a very short-cropped black long-sleeve top that showed off her rock-hard abs and glittering diamond navel ring. Her dark brown hair was in a simple ponytail, sporting freshly dyed bright emerald-green streaks. Her fingernails were black, and she wore tight black leather pants and high-heeled black boots.

“Hello ladies,” Jessica said sweetly.

“Jessica, Jayde. How are you this morning?” Donna asked politely.

“Wonderful, thank you Donna. Mistress Christine,” Jessica said, inclining her head to the beautiful curvy blonde hypnotist.

“Jessica,” Christine replied warily.

“What can we do for you?” Donna asked.

“Well, I am sure you are aware that Mr. Winston was…a bit flustered with your attitude lately…?” Jessica asked diplomatically.

Donna snorted.

“And what? He sent you two to give me an adjustment?” she asked sarcastically.

“To put it simply, yes. Mistress Christine, you are free to leave,” Jessica replied calmly.

Jayde remained silent, glowering at Donna.

Christine was silent for a moment; then she let her towel fall to the floor, revealing her sexy body and neatly trimmed blonde pussy hair.

Around her neck glittered the Passionate Heart.

“I’ll stay,” she said, slipping the pendant over her head.

“Suit yourself,” Jayde said, raising a shiny gold pocket-watch and facing Christine.

Christine smirked, lifting the passionate heart.

At the same time, Donna faced off with Jessica.

“So you are Arthur’s mysterious new pet hypnotist he brought in; you must be very good,” Donna sneered at Jessica.

“Something like that, yes,” Jessica replied with a smirk.

Donna’s eyes began to shimmer and then shine with a deep blue light as she activated The Mistress’s Gaze.

“Look into my eyes, Jessica…look deep into my eyes…,” she purred, letting own towel fall to the floor to reveal her lovely naked body.

“Okay, why not? As long as you shut up and get on your knees,” Jessica retorted.

Tiny almost invisible flashes leapt from her eyes into Donna’s.

Donna gasped in surprise as she felt an overwhelming compulsion to obey Jessica’s command. She stopped speaking, the light shining from her own eyes starting to fade. She was about to drop to her knees, but she managed to fight off the urge to obey.

The Mistress’s Gaze had protected her and lessened the effect of Jessica’s mentalism, though Donna wasn’t aware it had done so.

Beside Donna and Jessica, Christine and Jayde were engaging in a hypno-duel.

“Just look at the beautiful gold watch and let yourself relax deeper…deeper…,”Jayde was saying.

Her pocket watch was swinging smoothly before Christine’s eyes, its polished surface reflecting the room’s lights in a dazzling manner.

Jayde was a seasoned veteran hypnotist and experienced duelist, and her induction was rapidly affecting Christine.

However, the naked blonde hypnotist was also very skilled, and she was wielding The Passionate Heart.

“It is you who is relaxing dear…relaxing deeper and deeper with every word I speak…sinking…feeling wonderful as you relax deeper…deeper…your eyelids are getting heavy…,” Christine purred in her strong, slightly nasal voice.

She skillfully swung the huge purple diamond, it’s many facets sparkling brilliantly as it moved.

Jayde was surprised at the power she felt emanating from The Passionate Heart. The gem drew her eyes and she found herself unable to take them off it as a tingling sensation that marked the beginnings of a hypnotic trance began to spread through her body.

“I said kneel!” Jessica snarled, hitting Donna with another stream of flashes.

Donna sank to her knees.

Smirking, Jessica sauntered right up to her.

“Prostrate,” she commanded next, again unleashing the flashes.

Donna grunted with effort, again summoning the Mistress’s gaze just as the flashes struck her eyes. Her power again shielded her from some of the strength of Jessica’s mentalism.

“NO! Look into my eyes!” Donna said firmly, her rage adding to her impressive will as she resisted the urge to prostrate herself before Jessica.

Jessica gasped as she felt hypnotic energy surge from Donna’s eyes into hers.

“That’s it…look deep into my eyes and relax…relax deeper…deeper…,” Donna said firmly, struggling to her feet.

“I…I…no…,” Jessica stammered.

She was quickly being hypnotized.

With and effort, she unleashed another stream of flashes into Donna’s eyes.

“Be…quiet…,” she commanded on the verge of going into a trance.

Donna fell silent, her eyes continuing to glow, holding Jessica rapt in her gaze.

Neither woman was able to speak at the moment; whomever recovered enough to command the other would be victorious.

Next to them, Jayde had collapsed to the floor at Christine’s feet, unable to resist the power of the Passionate Heart in the hands of a veteran hypnotist.

“That’s a good girl Jayde, just lay there and sleep; I will punish you in a moment,” Christine sneered.

She turned to see Donna and Jessica silently staring into one another’s eyes. Christine moved toward Jessica and raising the Passionate Heart.

Behind her Jing-Mei appeared as she dropped her hypnotic obfuscation aura, dressed casually in a green sleeveless blouse and black pants, her hair in a simple ponytail.

The beautiful asian woman stepped up to the naked Christine and punched her sharply in ribs.

“You cannot move or speak,” Jing-Mei said firmly.

Christine froze, hypnotically stunned.

Jing-Meir followed up with a downward open-handed blow to Christine’s outstretched arm.

“Your arm is tired, too weak to hold up,” she said, her voice both powerful and soothing.

Christine’s arm began to tingle and dropped to her side, The Passionate Heart falling to the floor.

“Look into my eyes…,” Jing-Mei said, moving to stare into Christine’s eyes and beginning an induction.

While Jing-Mei was attacking Christine, Donna had shaken off Jessica’s mentalism and was staring hard at her opponent.

“You need to sleep—,” She was saying, her eyes blazing with blue light.

Suddenly Camilla strode around a bank of lockers, clad in a short red dress and holding up a large crystal pendant spinning on the end of gold chain.

“You need to relax Donna. Relax and look at the crystal…the way it sparkles is very soothing…,” she said in her hypnotist’s voice as she interposed herself between Donna and Jessica.

Donna was startled by Camilla’s sudden appearance, shifting her gaze to meet the hispanic hypnotist’s eyes.

“You are feeling very relaxed…more and more with every word I say…relax and watch the crystal…,” Camilla continued her induction.

“Look…look into my…my eyes…,” Donna stammered.

She was rapidly growing fatigued from continually powering the Mistress’s Gaze, and she realized Camilla was going to hypnotize her.

Suddenly, Claire Barnes appeared in a puff of purple smoke.

Ut lepus est…ut lepus est!” she said, gesturing at Camilla.

For the second time, Claire transformed the hypnotist into a fluffy white bunny.

“That’s better, don’t you think?” the witch said smugly.

“You like turning people into animals? Fair is fair; act like a cow!” Jessica commanded, releasing flashes into Claire’s eyes after shaking off Donna’s hypnosis.

Claire looked shocked as she dropped to her hands and knees and began to make mooing noises.

“You fucking cunt, look into my eyes!” Donna said, moving to stare into Jessica’s eyes.

Before she could use the Mistress’s Gaze or begin a conventional induction, and before Jessica could attempt to muster more mentalism flashes, Jing-Mei stepped up and kicked Donna in her stomach, chest and face in rapid succession.

She grabbed the naked woman’s dark hair and kicked her feet from under her, forcing her to her knees while smoothly raising her free hand to dangle a beautiful large ruby pendant in front of Donna’s eyes.

“Relax, Donna…you are very tired…exhausted…just look at the beautiful soothing red gem and listen to my voice…relax…dropping deeper…deeper into a wonderful relaxed state…sinking into my words…letting them guide you down…deeper…relaxing into a wonderful trance…you are so tired…sleepy…your eyelids are very heavy now Donna…too heavy to keep them open…the harder you fight, the heavier they become…so sleepy now…eyelids so heavy…you cannot stay awake…sleep…,” Jing-Mei said smoothly.

Her voice was a firm but gentle monotone, resonating with power as her words flowed into the naked woman’s mind; the ruby turned slowly about on its chain, sparkling into the hapless Donna’s eyes.

“No…mmnnnnffuuu…,” Donna mumbled before her eyes snapped shut.

Jing-Mei released her hair and let her sag to the floor, a look of contempt on her face.

“Thank you,” Jessica said, relieved.

Before Jing-Mei could reply, Claire stopped acting like a cow and began to rise.

Dolorem pati!” she said, pointing at Jing-Mei.

Her curse had no effect, Jing-Mei’s cold-iron-and-fire-opal nipple rings dissipating the magic.

“I don’t think so, dear. You ‘suffer pain’,” the Asian hypnotist replied, translating the Latin words Claire had spoken.

Jing-Mei snapped a kick into Claire’s face, following immediately with a punch to her temple.

The witch dropped to the floor, unconscious.

“My pleasure,” Jing-Mei said to Jessica without missing a beat.

She raised her eyebrow and smiled.

“That bitch is way more of a handful than I expected. I am glad you came along, High Mistress,” Jessica replied.

“I was actually hoping to speak with Mistress Jayde, but I assume you are on official business for The Spiral?” Jing-Mei asked.

“We are; Mr. Winston wanted Goddess Donna sent a message about decorum and following the rules. I honestly wasn’t expecting Christine to resist us on her behalf; I am impressed she took Jayde,” Jessica said.

“Indeed, Jayde has quite the reputation. I suppose Mistress Christine is deserving of more respect. What about her?” Jing-Mei asked, nodding at the unconscious Claire.

“Oh she is Donna’s Thrall. Probably just acting on a post-hypnotic to protect her Goddess. I’ll take care of her if you don’t mind waking Jayde,” Jessica said, pulling zip-ties and a gag from her purse.

A few moments later, Jayde was awake, having been brought out of hypnosis by Jing-Mei.

Jayde proceeded to put Donna and Christine into a punishment pose; both were on their knees still naked, with their fingers laced behind their heads and backs slightly arched. Both women’s eyes were wide and unblinking; Jayde had taken them even deeper into hypnosis, and installed several post-hypnotic suggestions deep in their subconscious minds.

Claire was on the floor, her hands zip-tied behind her back and her ankles bound as well; she had a gag in her mouth, and a blindfold tied around her head.

“Alright, you two have business so I will take my leave. Mistress Jayde, I would really appreciate it if we could meet for lunch?” Jing-Mei asked politely.

“Of course High Mistress; how about the Swinging Watch cafe at one o’clock?” Jayde asked in reply.

Jing-Mei nodded.

“High Mistress, you are welcome to stay and watch the show. You did help us capture these two,” Jessica remarked, smiling wickedly at Donna and Christine.

“Thank you, but I am going to take Camilla here to see Sibyl Mariah so she can be a person again. You two have fun,” Jing-Mei replied.

She picked up Camilla and walked out of the locker room.

Jessica turned to Jayde and nodded.

“Okay cunts, awake and aware,” Jayde said, snapping her fingers.

Both Donna and Christine began to blink.

“What the fuck?” Donna demanded.

“Oh come on Goddess Donna. You knew this was coming; that’s why you had your Thrall-witch lurking nearby watching your back. Very smart. I will admit, I underestimated you,” Jessica replied.

“I underestimated Mistress Christine here, too. Both her loyalty to Donna and her skills as a hypnotist,” Jayde added.

“Fuck you both. If you didn’t have a High Mistress jump in you would be the ones on your fucking knees,” Donna snarled.

“That is entirely possible…but we we are not, so let’s move on shall we?” Jessica replied sweetly.

She nodded to Jayde, who smiled wickedly.

Nipple clamps,” she said firmly.

Both Donna and Christine gasped as a post-hypnotic suggestion Jayde had given them kicked in and nipple clamps appeared attached to their breasts.

The clamps were entirely in their minds, but looked and felt completely real.

“You bitch,” Christine said angrily, flushing red.

Jessica and Jayde both laughed.

“Yes, I suppose I am. Tighten,” Jayde replied.

Christine and Donna both grunted in pain as the phantom clamps squeezed their nipples painfully tighter, their hypnotized minds making them function.

While Jayde and Jessica administered their “warning”, Peggy sat on the edge of her bed in her suite. She was naked, her legs crossed casually as she watched Sean.

He too was naked, kneeling before her.

Deeply hypnotized, Sean was furiously masturbating to Peggy.

“I will obey Peggy…I will obey Peggy…I will obey Peggy…,” he chanted as he stroked his shaft.

Peggy smiled enjoying the thrill, the rush of power from dominating Sean.

She had been worshipped for hours the previous night by him, as well as Kendal, Katie and Lavea.

Her stable had managed to satisfy her enough that she was able to quiet her swirling emotions and sleep.

Peggy had already dominated each of her other slaves earlier in the morning, commanding them to masturbate to her as a way of reinforcing her control over their minds and wills.

Now it was Sean’s turn; he had been jerking off to her for almost ten minutes and he was gasping as he chanted, straining for release that would only come with his Domina’s permission.

“Okay my good boy, my Enslaved One…you may cum on my feet. Cum, and know in your heart that you are mine, my slave, my Thrall!” Peggy said firmly.

She uncrossed her legs and held her feet out side by side toward Sean, who let out a shout of ecstasy.

He shuddered, maneuvering his throbbing cock so he could deposit his load onto his Domina’s sexy bare feet.

“I…will…obey…Peggy…,” he gasped, still stroking even as his cock began to diminish.

“Yes, you will. Now clean us up my Enslaved One,” Peggy said.

“Yes Domina,” Sean said, rising and heading to the bathroom.

He returned with a warm, wet towel which he used to gently clean Peggy’s feet.

“Thank you, now bring my robe and get dressed,” the hypnotist commanded.

Sean obeyed, bringing Peggy a purple silk robe.

She slipped it on and sauntered into the living room. She sat on the couch and took out her phone, checking her messages.

Lavea and Kendal were both in the suite’s slave dorm room, sleeping after their exhaustive nigh worshipping Peggy and intense hypnotic reinforcement session earlier that morning.

Katie was on duty, and came out of the kitchen and handed her a mug of coffee.

The doorbell chimed as Peggy took a sip.

She gestured idly for Katie to answer it.

Peggy stood abruptly, nearly spilling her coffee as High Mistresses Charissa and Gillian walked into her living room.

Both hypnotists were wearing long, sexy dresses and tall sandals, their hair and makeup perfect; Charissa’s dress was silver and strapless, her blonde hair up, while Gillian was in a dark green one with spaghetti straps and a long slit up one side and her long brown hair down and flowing around her shoulders.

“High Mistresses! Welcome! I-I wasn’t expecting company,” Peggy stammered.

“Relax, Peggy. I hope we aren’t intruding,” Charissa said, moving to hug her and kiss her cheek.

“Hello Domina Peggy. I apologize for dropping by unannounced,” Gillian said, offering her hand after Charissa stepped back.

Peggy shook it nervously. She was intimidated by the two powerful hypnotists; they both towered over her, naturally taller without their sky-high heels.

“No, not at all! Welcome! Please, sit. Can I have Katie get you some coffee?” Peggy said cheerfully.

“That would be lovely. Black please,” Gillian said.

Charissa nodded.

Both High Hypnotists sat on the couch on either side of Peggy.

“Katie! Bring the High Mistresses black coffee now,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes Domina,” Katie replied with a curtsy before heading to the kitchen.

“She is lovely,” Gillian commented, admiring Katie as she walked away in her short-shorts, tank top and bare feet.

“Thank you. I found her at the office where I used to work,” Peggy chuckled.

“So…how are you doing Peggy?” Charissa asked.

Peggy’s smile faded.

“You mean after losing to Donna?” she asked quietly.

“I mean after that cheating cunt pulled that dirty trick to beat you, yes,” Charissa replied with a smile.

Peggy couldn’t help smiling back.

“I am okay. I…blew off some steam last night, and I have my head screwed on straight,” she said.

“That is lovely to hear, lass. I am appalled by that melter Donna,” Gillian added in her lilting Irish accent.

Peggy nodded to her in appreciation.

She flushed a bit; both Charissa and Gillian were incredibly sexy, and she was growing aroused again.

“I am really glad to hear you aren’t going to let her get to you. Actually, I am here on another matter…your friends, Valerie and Ken,” Charissa said.

“Yes, I was wondering about them…and Marsha, too,” Peggy replied.

Katie arrived, serving the two High Mistresses their coffee and withdrawing.

“Unfortunately, we can’t do anything about Marsha, but Valerie is bound to be a club-slave, and Ken got himself hypnotized as well when he tried to stop me when I took her into custody,” Charissa said.

“I know…it’s my fault for bringing them here. I feel so awful about it,” Peggy said glumly.

“Don’t feel so bad lass, it was Donna who put them in the position they are in. Besides, we are going to help,” Gillian said cheerfully.

“You are?” Peggy asked, a hopefully expression on her face.

“Yes; you see, since I am in charge of security I get to decide the length and nature of their punishments. I know that Valerie and Ken being club slaves will gnaw at you, so I wanted to alleviate that worry for you. They are going to be High Mistress Gillian’s attendants for today and tomorrow, then be released,” Charissa said.

“I promise I will treat them gently,” Gillian added with a smile.

“I…thank you! I am very grateful, but I have to ask why,” Peggy said.

“Because Donna is despicable, and we don’t want you to suffer further distractions from her bullshit during the rest of the tournament. We want you at your best,” Charissa smiled.

“Indeed, Donna Mason is not one of our favorite people; we would like to see the tournament’s integrity maintained as much as possible. So, you don’t have to worry about Valerie and Ken, at the least,” Gillian added kindly.

“I don’t know what to say…thank you both,” Peggy said quietly, touched.

“It is our pleasure. Well, maybe…,” Charissa said slyly.

She slipped off her sandal and slid her bare foot slowly up Peggy’s leg.

“Oh my Charissa, are you coming on to me?” Peggy asked innocently.

“Of course she is. As am I; Charissa tells me you are a marvelous lover,” Gillian added.

She too kicked off a sandal and ran her bare foot up Peggy’s other leg.

“Unless of course you are too tired or busy…,” Charissa said with a pout.

“I can fit you in I think; my duel with Alex isn’t until seven, so I have all day,” Peggy replied, placing a hand on each woman’s thigh.

“Lovely; perhaps we can help you relax a wee bit…and your handsome Thrall and that pretty wee Katie are welcome to join in, if you like,” Gillian added, moving to kiss Peggy’s neck.

“Sounds good to me. Oh fuck I’m insatiable,” Peggy said with a giggle.

“Challenge accepted,” Charissa said.

Peggy moaned softly as Charissa opened her blouse and casually began to suck on her right tit.

Gillian rose and let her dress slither to the floor, then sat and began to suck on Peggy’s left tit.

While Peggy was having yet more sex, Mariah sat cross-legged on the floor of her suite’s living-room.

She was wearing one of her fortune-teller costumes, and she was sitting in a circle of lit cantles of various colors.

In front of her sat Camilla, still in bunny form; Jing-Mei had dropped her off, explaining that the Latina hypnotist had run afoul of Claire Barnes again.

“Oh my Goddess you have some bad luck when it comes to that witch,” Mariah chuckled.

Closing her eyes, the hypnotist-witch began to chant while weaving complex gestures in the air with her nimble fingers.

Et statim hominem ultra, leporem iam non!” she said several times.

Suddenly, there was a loud thump and a puff of smoke, and a naked Camila sat before Mariah.

“This seems familiar, mi senora,” Camila said with a sheepish smile.

“It sure does, mi bella amiga,” Mariah said, smiling back.

“Thank you Mariah,” Camila said softly.

“You are more than welcome,” Mariah replied kindly.

“Mariah listen, I—,” Camila began.

“Shhh…It is okay, dear. You don’t owe me anything. You being a Spiral staff-hypnotist doesn’t make me think of you any differently; you need to do what is best for you. That’s what I was trying to tell you the other night,” Mariah said gently.

“Thank you,” Camila replied, biting her lower lip.

“You are welcome, dear. Now let’s fool around,” Mariah said with a wink.

She leaned in and passionately kissed Camila on the lips.

Jing-Mei sat at a table in The Swinging Watch Cafe, sipping a glass of water. She was uncharacteristically nervous, though it wasn’t immediately obvious to anyone looking at her.

Jing-Mei was waiting for Jayde to arrive so they could have lunch, and so that she could tell her that they were half-sisters.

Joining the High Conclave had finally given Jing-Mei the confidence and the leverage she needed to go against Arthur Winston and free Jayde from his clutches.

Jing-Mei smiled as Jayde entered the small cafe and headed toward her.

“Hello HIgh Mistress. I apologize for being late, I had to make sure that things were squared away with Donna and Christine and then report to Mr. Winston,” Jayde said as she sat at the table.

“That is quite all right, Jayde. Thank you for coming,” Jing-Mei replied politely, though she bristled slightly at her sister’s mention of Arthur.

A server brought them menus, and both hypnotists ordered unsweetened iced-tea.

“It is an honor, High Mistress. What can I do for you?” Jayde asked, looking over the menu.

“Well, for starters you can call me JIng-Mei…sister,” Jing-Mei replied with a raised eyebrow.

Jayde looked up, a quizzical expression on her face.

JIng-Mei took a deep breath.

“How much do you know of your father?” she asked.

While Jing-Mei was talking to Jayde as her sister for the first time, Donna was grinding her pussy on a pretty young blonde woman’s face.

“Yes, oh YES! That’s it! Eat me you stupid cunt!,” the dark-haired hypnotist shrieked.

Beside her on the king-sized bed, Christine was frantically bobbing up and down on the stiff cock of a handsome young man, the boyfriend of the woman eating Donna’s pussy.

Claire knelt beside the bed in a punishment position deep in a trance, eyes wide and unblinking.

They were in the master bedroom of Donna’s suite; after they had been hypnotized and thoroughly humiliated by Jayde and Jessica, Donna and Christine had been heading up to Donna’s suite with Claire when the young couple joined them in the elevator.

“Oh! Goddess Donna! We are huge fans!” the pretty halter-top-clad blonde had gushed.

“Yeah, it was awesome to see Domina Peggy at your feet,” her boyfriend added.

Donna smiled and looked at Christine, who nodded.

“Thank you! Now look into my eyes!” Donna had said, staring at the blonde.

Beside her, Christine raised The Passionate Heart, swinging it in front of the young man’s face.

“Watch the beautiful diamond,” she purred.

The two hypnotists easily hypnotized the groupies and took them back to Donna’s suite. They were both angry, frustrated and humiliated, and wasted no time venting on the couple. Donna had a large collection of strap-ons, crops, nipple clamps and other toys which she and Christine gleefully used in combination with hypnotic suggestions to dominate and humiliate their new pets.

“Mmmmm…..ah, FUCK!” Donna yelled, cumming on the blonde’s face.

A moment later, Christine let out a long loud moan as she too orgasmed for at least the fourth time since they’d returned to the suite.

“Holy shit I needed that,” Donna gasped as she got off of the young woman and stood.

“So did I,” Christine agreed, as she too got off her plaything and stood beside the bed.

The young man’s cock was still ramrod-straight and both he and his girlfriend were moaning softly; they were both extremely aroused but utterly unable to cum thanks to Donna and Christine’s suggestions.

“I feel a little better, but not much. That motherfucker Winston!” Donna huffed, moving to a small table that held a half-dozen liquor bottles.

She poured two shots of expensive whiskey and handed one to Christine.

“You two get dressed and get out. When you step outside the suite you will awaken and feel very grateful and honored to have been used by Goddess Donna. Then you will go to the boutique and buy me the most expensive gifts you can,” Donna commanded the couple on the bed.

“Yes Goddess,” they both said, hurrying to obey.

Donna clinked her glass with Christine’s and they both down their drinks.

“So what now? We got taken to the woodshed by Winston; are you thinking payback? Giving up Spiral membership?” Christine asked as the groupies left.

“No; a little humiliation at the hands of his attack dogs means nothing. I have much bigger plans,” Donna said as she began to get dressed.

“I am glad to hear that. I’m with you,” Christine replied, pulling on her skirt and a blouse.

“I’m glad to hear you say that. I am also glad that Winston’s goons didn’t steal your pendant,” Donna replied as Christine put the Passionate Heart around her neck.

“Yes, that was fortunate. Although Jessica and Jayde aren’t petty thieves, they were acting on orders,” Christine replied.

“The orders of a weak, pathetic man who isn’t fit to rule this community,” Donna scoffed.

Christine chuckled.

The suite’s doorbell chimed.

Donna grinned.

“Excellent, they are right on time,” she said, leaving the room.

“They?” Christine asked, following her and leaving Claire on her knees in the bedroom.

Donna answered the door to reveal Mistresses Jackie and Ava Gold.

“Hello ladies! Come in!” Donna said cheerfully.

“Thank you Goddess Donna,” Ava said.

The gorgeous hypnotist was given to affectation; she was wearing one of her gold nets over her hair along with a shimmering floor-length golden gown and tall strappy gold sandals. Her eye shadow, lips, fingernails and toenails were all maroon, and her only jewelry was a pair of golden bracelets.

Jackie was wearing a short black dress and tall black pumps, along with a big diamond pendant and bracelet. Her fingernails were black, and she carried a large heavy box covered by a thick brown cloth.

“Hi Donna!,” Jackie said cheerfully.

She set the box on the coffee table.

“Hello Jackie, I see you were successful. I am in your debt. Ava, Christine, Jackie I believe you are all at least acquainted?” Donna asked.

The others all nodded and exchanged greetings.

“You, whatever your name is, pour us some champaign,” Donna ordered a handsome naked young man who had been standing in the corner awaiting her commands.

“All of you please have a seat. I have a proposition for you all, if you are willing to hear me out,” Donna said.

Jackie, Ava and Christine sat as the slave brought them champaign.

Donna accepted hers and waved the slave who’s name she couldn’t remember away.

“I will keep this brief. You are all aware that the True Hypnotism community is changing quickly, with the opening of this club and the factionalizing going on. This tournament is a distraction, a bit of theatre; when it’s finished and everyone goes back to the their schemes the real games will begin. I am proposing we form a team,” Donna said, sipping her champaign.

“A team?” Ava asked.

“Yes; a group of allies working toward the same goal: power. The four of us, and Claire Barnes. I will release her from being my Thrall—but keep her on a leash of course— and the five of us will oppose The High Conclave, The Fascinating Five, The Spiral and anyone else who fucks with us,” Donna said brashly.

“Donna, you know I am all in…It is just that sounds like a lot to take on,” Christine replied.

Jackie and Ava nodded, sipping their champaign.

“It is…if we are stupid. But we won’t be. The hypnotism world is a lot bigger and more complex than most of these twits realize. There are more books like “The Art of True Hypnotism” out there, there are more gems like The Passionate Heart, other artifacts, rituals and hypnotism-fueled powers. That is what we are going to focus on,” Donna said with a smile.

“That sounds fantastic, Donna. How do we achieve it?” Ava asked.

Donna smiled and lifted the cover from the box Jackie had brought to reveal…

…a cage containing a small pig.

Christine and Ava chuckled.

“A pig?” Christine asked, confused.

“Not just any pig; the sixth member of our merry little band. Say hello to Deborah Scott,” Donna replied with satisfaction.

“Arthur Winston’s old partner?” Ava asked skeptically.

“Indeed; changed into a pig by her own niece Mariah. Claire will change her back, and we will exploit her knowledge. You see, Deborah here was—is—one of the biggest collectors of hypnotic lore in the country. Her collection was left behind at her house after her downfall. So I had it moved; all that knowledge and all those artifacts are mine…ours now. But we need Debbie here to make full use of it; I will freely admit I don’t have the knowledge and experience to do so, and I believe she will owe us one after we make her human again. Then we can put all that knowledge to use, and pursue the powers we can use to take over. But I will need all of your help,” Donna explained.

The other hypnotists were quiet for a moment, each pondering what Donna had just said.

“Your ambitions know no bounds, do they? I like it,” Christine said first, grinning.

“I’m in; I am tired of not being taken seriously,” Jackie agreed.

“Well, I am honored you thought of me. I am in as well,” Ava added, raising her glass.

Donna smiled; her plans were moving along nicely.

“Well now that we have that settled, I do still have a tournament to win; shall we all sit together at Peggy and Alex’s duel to see who I get to beat next?” She asked her new conclave.

That evening Auditorium A was full in anticipation of the next duel. The winner of the match between Domina Peggy and Mistress Alexandria would determine who would face Goddess Donna in the Locals Bracket final.

Whichever of them won would need to best Donna in two consecutive duels in order to earn the opportunity to face Lady Casey in the overall tournament championship.

The rest of the Fascinating Five were seated in their usual spot with their entourages, with Donna and her group across the auditorium from them. Arthur was seated in his box with Camila, Jessica and Sylver, while Jing-Mei sat with her sister Jayde. Gillian and Helena shared a box, while Liliana sat with Beth Grant. The rest of the balcony boxes were filled with hypnotists and their slaves and guests.

Charissa was on stage to introduce the duelists, dressed in a spectacular curve-hugging short red dress and matching tall pumps.

Alexandria was first, coming out in her customary white; her dress was long and sleeveless, with an oval cutout that showed off her rock hard abs. Her hair was in a french twist, and she had on all her favorite silver jewelry including bracelets, thumb rings and toe rings. Her lips were ruby red, as were her fingernails and toenails.

Peggy walked out on stage wearing a long dark green skirt and a matching sleeveless crop top along with flat brown sandals that laced up her calves. She had on a shoulder-length wavy red wig and simple emerald earrings, as well as a gold and emerald bracelet on her right wrist. Her finger and toenails were freshly painted a deep emerald green, and she wore a gold and emerald toe ring on her right middle toe, along with her favorite gold heart ring on her left smallest toe.

Peggy and Alex hugged, then stepped back and got ready. Charissa signaled the start of the duel, and both hypnotists raised their pendulums.

Alex’s was the huge diamond she always wore, Peggy’s her favorite amethyst pendant.

“Watch the diamond Peggy…see how it reflects the light in so many colors…it is very soothing…just watch it swing back and forth…listen to my voice and relax…,” Alex began.

Her diamond glittered as she smoothly started it swinging.

“Look at the pretty amethyst Alex… let it just draw your eyes…let those pretty blue eyes of yours follow the pretty purple gem…swinging gently…sparkling…drawing you in…guiding you down…relaxing you…,” Peggy started her induction.

Rather than a more typical back and forth motion, Peggy started the amethyst swinging in small tight circles.

Both hypnotists continued their practiced inductions, their pendulum techniques flawless. Alex took the lead early, and at two minutes Peggy’s eyes were following the diamond and her shoulders slumped a bit. At the same time, Alex was finding it difficult not to focus on the purple amethyst, her eyes growing tired and her eyelids drooping.

“…you are so sleepy…sleepy…you cannot stay awake much longer…you are so relaxed…you know you are safe with me…you just want to sleep…,” the tall blonde hypnotist continued, her voice still strong and her diamond swinging smoothly.

Alex seemed to have Peggy on the ropes; the older hypnotist’s pendulum dropped a few inches as her arm grew weary.

“That’s it, keep your eyes on the amethyst…you are getting so sleepy…sleepy…your eyelids are so heavy now…you are so relaxed…,” Peggy continued slowly, struggling to continue.

It was quickly taking a toll on her to keep her own eyelids open; they began to flutter.

Peggy knew Alex was winning; she didn’t mind, she loved Alex and knew that despite her age she was a better-trained and more experienced hypnotist.

However, she dearly wanted to face Donna again and pay the bitch back in public for her little stunt with Marsha.

Peggy could feel the hypnotizing energy Alex was generating flowing into her; suddenly, she became aware of her own hypnotic power flowing out of herself, being channeled and focused through her amethyst.

On a whim she focused on Alex’s energy, attempting to add it to her own.

“Sinking…relaxing deeper and deeper…falling….falling…uh…I…I…,” Alex suddenly stammered as the extra hypnotic energy hit her.

Not sure what she had done or how, Peggy suddenly had the advantage.

“Just keep watching the amethyst swinging around and around…so soothing…making it hard to speak…all you can do is keep your eyes on it and listen to my voice…you are so relaxed…so sleepy…you are going to drop into a deep hypnotic trance for me Alex…five…you are sleepy…four…your eyelids are so heavy…three…you cannot speak…two…you cannot stay awake…one, close your eyes and sleep for me now, Alexandria,” Peggy said, her voice suddenly strong again.

“Mmmmmnnnnfff…,” Alex mumbled, her eyelids suddenly fluttering, her arm dropping to her side and her pendulum falling from her hand.

“Sleep my dear Alex…,” Peggy said again firmly.

Alex’s eyes closed and she began to fall; Peggy stepped forward and caught her as the crowd cheered the unexpected reversal.

“It’s okay honey, open your eyes and stand up,” she whispered into Alex’s ear.

The gorgeous blonde obeyed, standing before Peggy with her blue eyes wide.

Peggy took a moment to compose herself; she felt light-headed, and she was not entirely sure what she had just done during the duel nor if she could do it again.

After she recovered, she bent and retrieved Alex’s pendant, then placed it around the younger hypnotist’s neck.

Then she turned and waved to the cheering crowd.

“Isn’t she beautiful?” she asked.

The crowd cheered in agreement; many of them shouted for Peggy to have Alex get naked.

The victorious hypnotist shook her head.

“No, no, no…that isn’t going to happen this time. Mistress Alexandria is my friend and I respect her. I know you are all here for a show, but you have seen—and will see—plenty of tits and ass. Alexandria is a powerful, skilled hypnotist and I am honestly lucky to have beaten her. However, I am also very glad I did, because now I get another shot at her! I am coming for you, Donna!” Peggy declared loudly, pointing up to the VIP box where Donna sat with Ava, Jackie, Claire and Christine.

That caused the crowd to cheer wildly; many shouted insults at Donna while others cheered her.

Smirking, Donna rose and waved to the crowd, reveling in the attention; then she stared down at Peggy and waved her hands in a “bring it on” gesture.

Peggy blew her a kiss.

“Well this certainly got a little more interesting,” Liliana remarked as she watched.

“Yes it did; I think Domina Peggy may have discovered a new talent, the way she turned that duel around. Mistress Alexandria certainly did not throw it; she looked a bit shocked right before she went under. Domina Peggy really is precocious,” Beth replied, sipping a glass of wine.

“She is, isn’t she? Most hypnotists never unlock some of the powers she has already manifested, and she has done so with far less training. The community is changing on us,” Liliana replied.

“I agree. Donna is impressive as well; her skills are comparable to Peggy’s and she has little formal training and less experience. I think Tiny Tough may have her hands full with whomever wins tomorrow,” Beth said with a chuckle.

“I will never bet against Lady Casey, but it will be very, very interesting to see what happens,” Liliana replied.

Domina Peggy escorted Alexandria backstage, leaving the excited crowd eagerly anticipating her rematch with Goddess Donna the following day.

To Be Continued…