The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Spiral Grand Opening, Part Ten

The tournament is set for its finale

“I really can’t even describe it, it was almost like I could see the energy coming from Alex,” Peggy was saying.

It was late the morning following Peggy’s duel with Alex. She was sitting cross-legged on Bella’s bed in her suite; the silver-haired Bella was sitting opposite her in the same position. Both were naked and held their favorite pendulums, Peggy her amethyst and Bella her antique gold pocket-watch.

They had been performing simultaneous inductions on one another so Peggy could attempt to duplicate what had happened during her duel with Alex.

So far Peggy had put Bella under twice, and Bella her twice, but they had not had any success duplicating the hypnotic energy exchange that Peggy had experienced during her duel with Alex.

“Well, it is new to me but it sounds very interesting. We can work on it and figure it out,” Bella replied with a smile.

“Thank you Bella. I really appreciate your help. We will have to get together after the tournament is over. Right now, I had better go get ready,” Peggy replied.

“Right, your first duel with Donna is in two hours,” Bella said.

“Yes; if I win, then she and I go at it again an hour later. If Donna wins, she will take on Casey an hour later. If I beat Donna twice, then I face Casey tonight at nine,” Peggy replied.

“I have a suggestion for your duel with Donna, if you are interested,” Bella offered.

“Absolutely. Bella, you are far more experienced and knowledgable about hypnotism than I am. I would be grateful for anything you would like to share,” Peggy with a smile.

“Great! I was thinking…,” Bella began.

While Peggy and Bella were discussing dueling tactics, High Mistress Helena was walking down a hallway on the twenty-first floor of The Spiral. A tall, stunning blonde-haired blue-eyed Swedish beauty, Helena was wearing a short sky-blue dress, her long hair in loose curls. A beautiful, large sapphire solitaire pendant hung around her neck, and she wore a pair of large dangling diamond earrings. Her long fingernails were baby-blue, and she wore a platinum ring set with a sapphire that matched her pendant on her left middle finger. She had on a pair of five-inch strappy silver platform sandals, and her toenails were the same blue as her fingernails.

Helena had flawless pale skin and a radiant smile to go with her fit, sexy figure. Thirty-six, she was the youngest member of the High Conclave, a prodigiously powerful hypnotist and respected leader of the hypnotism community. She had a reputation for being even tempered and thoughtful, but merciless and creative in disposing of her enemies.

Walking behind her was Klas, a tall muscular handsome man with short blonde hair dressed in a black long-sleeved shirt and black pants with combat boots. He had been Helena’s Thrall for five years, and he was utterly conditioned to obey and protect her at all times.

Helena spotted the suite she was seeking and stopped, pushing the doorbell.

A moment later a young pretty blonde woman wearing shorts and a tank top answered the door.

“May I help you?” she asked politely.

“Yes, my name is Helena. I apologize for stopping by unannounced, but am hoping to speak with a Mistress Gina Knight,” the Swedish woman said politely.

“One moment,” the blonde said, closing the door.

It opened again to reveal the sexy Gina, clad in a tight silver halter top and black leather pants.

“Oh, hello High Mistress! Please, come in!,” she said cheerfully.

“Thank you Mistress Gina. I apologize for not calling first,” Helena said, stepping inside.

“That is totally fine; please sit. Can I offer you something to drink?” Gina asked, clearly excited by the powerful hypnotist’s presence.

“Water would be lovely, thank you,” Helena said, sitting on Gina’s couch.

Klas stood stood silently by the door.

“Jenny you will bring Mistress Helena a glass of water,” Gina commanded her enslaved former friend.

“Yes Mistress Gina,” Jenny replied, hurrying to obey.

“What can I do for you Mistress Helena?” Gina asked.

The Swedish hypnotist smiled as Jenny handed her a glass of water.

“Please, call me “Helena”. Your slave is lovely,” Helena said, admiring Jenny’s physique.

“Oh thank you! She was the second person I ever hypnotized,” Gina said with pride.

“Is she…a friend?” Helena asked casually.

“She was,” Gina replied with a wink.

Helena smiled; that was the answer she was looking for.

“Excellent. Gina, I have been observing you throughout the past week and I want you to know that I am impressed,” she said.

“I…really? I mean, that is so flattering. I am like the least skilled hypnotist here,” Gina replied, blushing.

“Perhaps; but you are talented. “Tit-nosis” is a valid technique. I have seen you hypnotize several groupies, and your duel with Mistress Christine was impressive. I have a proposition for you,” Helena said.

“Wow, I…thank you. What do you have in mind?” Gina asked eagerly.

She was flattered and excited that a Mistress of the High Conclave had even noticed her, let alone felt she had potential.

“I have a friend, a powerful hypnodomme I work with often in New York City. Her name is Mistress Vanessa, and she is exceptionally skilled at using her tits to hypnotize, among many other techniques. I think you would gain a lot from working with us. In return we would expect your loyalty and effort,” Helena said.

She sipped her water and smiled.

“Me? Working with you? I…that would be fantastic!” Gina breathed, incredulous.

“Excellent! Do you have anything tying you here? Can you fly to New York with me after the tournament?” Helena asked.

“No, I don’t have anything…I would love to!” Gina replied enthusiastically.

“Alright then, it is settled,” Helena said with a grin.

An hour later the auditorium was full, an eager crowd anticipating the rematch between Domina Peggy and Goddess Donna.

The entire High Conclave was sitting in a VIP box to watch the duel together, their respective Thralls and slaves standing behind them awaiting their commands.

The five High Mistresses looked radiant in their respective fancy gowns, glittering jewels and sexy heels. Charissa in white, Gillian in purple, Liliana in red, Helena in blue and Jing-Mei in black.

“I bet fifty thousand on Peggy to win,” Charissa remarked casually.

“I wouldn’t bet against her,” Jing-Mei replied.

“I don’t see her beating Goddess Donna twice,” Liliana added, sipping a cup of tea.

“I honestly don’t know who will prevail; they are both so chaotic and unorthodox,” Helena said, chuckling.

“Whichever lass wins, I doubt their feud will end today,” Gillian opined.

Liliana’s sexy naked slave-girl Taylor moved to kneel before the powerful women, offering a tray filled with strawberries covered in various types of exquisite chocolates.

Each of the High Mistresses selected one, and Liliana dismissed Taylor with a wave. The High Conclave sat in their splendor, secure in their power and privilege while enjoying the decadent snack while they waited for the duel to begin.

“I am nervous,” Alexandria said, seated in the VIP box the Fascinating Five shared.

“Don’t be; Peggy is focused. I can tell,” Casey said beside her.

“Actually I agree with Casey. I think Peggy has this one,” Bella said casually.

“I hope you are right,” Mariah added, obviously nervous as well.

Across from them sat Jackie, Ava, Christine and the newly free-willed Claire.

All four were wearing elegant and sexy dresses; Jackie in black, Ava in shimmering gold, Christine in red and Claire in green.

The red-haired witch still had several post-hypnotic suggestions buried in her subconscious, including a trigger to place her under Donna’s control. However, she was more or less part of the team…as long as she behaved.

“Donna has some really nasty stuff in mind for Peggy this time,” Christine remarked.

The beautiful blonde hypnotist was using a hypnotized, handsome naked man as a footstool.

“I can’t wait to see that bitch go down again,” Jackie added, accepting a drink from a naked and collared Marsha.

“I wouldn’t underestimate Peggy,” Ava Gold commented.

“I agree, she and her friends are powerful,” Claire added, sipping a drink.

Directly across from the stage, Arthur Winston sat in his luxury box. Sylver, Camila and Jessica were with him, Beth Grant with whom he had reconciled. Her daughter Faith was seated there as well, and the pink-haired Dazzle was kneeling in front of him naked, having just finished sucking his cock and swallowing his load.

He was contemplating adding her to his staff, after a sufficient period of slavery to teach the young mentalist her place.

“That will be all for now, Dazzle. Go stand at the back until I call for you,” Arthur commanded.

“Yes Master,” Dazzle said, rising and moving to stand at the back of the box.

“She really is multi-talented,” Arthur commented to Jessica, admiring Dazzle’s sexy ass as she moved.

“Her powers are raw, but she has potential. With training she will be an asset,” Jessica replied casually.

“I am counting on you to do just that, my dear Jessica,” Arthur said.

“I will do my best,” Jessica said with a wink.

“Any opinion on who wins this duel?” Beth Grant asked.

“I hope Donna does,” Faith sniffed, her leg still in a brace from her fight with Mistress Alexandria during the casino raid.

Beth chuckled at her daughter’s predictable response, that of a precocious and petulant child.

“Hopefully her mind is clear after her little chiding,” Arthur said with satisfaction.

“I am still not convinced that was a good idea, Arthur. Perhaps you should think things like that through a little more,” Beth said neutrally.

“Donna was defiant and reckless…however, I agree I probably could have given it a little more thought,” Arthur said to her amiably.

Beth suppressed a smile. She was enjoying her new position as the secret co-runner of the Spiral along with High Mistress Liliana. She had been spending time alone with Arthur whenever possible, putting him into a trance and reinforcing she and Liliana’s control over him. Arthur was now conditioned to view both hypnotists’ opinions and suggestions very favorably, and he had been responding to the very well so far.

Jayde stepped out onstage to announce and officiate the duel, wearing a short, sexy strapless green dress and very tall wedge sandals. She’d had her green-streaked hair cut to shoulder-length, and her favorite pocket watch hung around her neck.

She subtly caught Jing-Mei’s eye, smiling up at her newfound sister as she announced Goddess Donna.

Jing-Mei smiled back; their lunch had been very pleasant after Jayde had recovered from the revelation that she and Jing-Mei shared a father. Both were now eager to get to know one another, and had agreed to do so as soon as the tournament concluded.

Donna stepped out onto the stage dressed in a short, strapless midnight blue dress and matching four-inch designer pumps. Her curly dark hair was loose, cascading down around her shoulders. She wore a pair of dangling sapphire earrings, and a choker-style diamond and sapphire necklace. She had on several gold rings, and a diamond bracelet on her right wrist. Her fingernails were black, and she wore sultry dark eyeshadow.

Peggy came out wearing a long, elegant dark green spaghetti-strap gown, along with a wig that very closely resembled the long thick brown hair and styled in a single thick braid. Donna had shaved off her head. She wore her amethyst pendant around her neck, and a pair of gold-and-jade earrings. A silver ring adorned her left thumb, given to her by Alex for luck. On her right wrist were several silver bracelets. She wore simple flat brown sandals, and her toenails were painted a metallic green with purple tips. She had on four toe-rings, two on each foot that Sean had chosen and lovingly placed on her feet after helping her into her dress.

“Ready to eat my ass?” Donna asked Peggy with a smirk, muting her mic.

“No cheap little trick will save you this time. You are going to be my bitch,” Peggy replied calmly, muting her own mic.

Donna raised an eyebrow.

“Want to make it interesting?” she asked.

“Sure,” Peggy shot back.

“I win this duel, I get Sean. You win, you get Marsha,” Donna said.

“So I have to beat you twice?” Peggy asked skeptically.

“Yes, I am the undefeated one here,” Donna retorted.

“Fine. Deal,” Peggy agreed.

Donna grinned. She informed Jayde of the bet, who announced it to make it official.

Then the duel began.

Donna fixed Peggy with her incredible, penetrating stare.

“Look into my eyes Peggy…look deep into my eyes…,” she began.

Peggy met her stare, making no move to take off her pendant.

“That’s it…just keep looking and listen closely to my voice…relax…relax more with every work I say as you continue to look deeper and deeper into my eyes…,” Donna continued in her powerful, soothing monotone.

Peggy continued to meet Donna’s intense gaze for another few heartbeats; she could feel her rival’s impressive hypnotic power as a wave of relaxation washed over her.

Peggy smoothly raised her right hand and began to flutter her fingers gracefully, moving her hand slowly back and forth in front of Donna’s eyes.

“Just relax Donna…relax and follow my fingers…back and forth…focus on my fingertips…follow them as the move back and forth…,” she said in a gentle yet firm voice.

Donna’s induction faltered as her eyes went to Peggy’s fingers. Each of her nails was painted a different color of sparkly polish; red, purple, blue and green. A small chip of diamond was affixed to the end of each nail, glittering brilliantly and the colors swirling together as her fingers moved.

Donna’ eyes were drawn to the unexpected dazzling display.

“What…I…look, keep looking into-into my eyes…,” she stammered.

“That’s it, back and forth…relaxing more and more…following my fingers…the pretty colors…back and forth…so relaxed…feeling sleepy…sleepy…relax…sleepy…” Peggy continued, her voice strong and confident.

Donna couldn’t keep her eyes from focusing on Peggy’s fluttering fingers; the unexpected butterfly induction had truly surprised her, and she was quickly relaxing, her eyelids drooping.

“I…I…look…damn it…my…my eyes…,” she mumbled.

“Your eyes are so tired…you are so sleepy…so relaxed…and, SLEEP!” Peggy said, snapping the fingers of her free hand.

Donna’s eyes snapped shut and she wilted to the floor at Peggy’s feet.

“Turnabout is fair play, cunt,” Peggy said under her breath, smiling wickedly as she looked down at Donna.

The audience erupted into cheers and applause; the clock on the wall read one minute, twelve seconds.

A impressively fast victory.

Up in the Fascinating Five’s box, Peggy’s friends cheered and clapped.

“Worked like a charm,” Bella said with satisfaction.

She had suggested the rapid induction as way to catch Donna off-guard.

The multi-colored nails and chips of diamond were something she had been pondering using herself for a while, and it had been wildly successful.

Any type of induction was legal in the tournament, and Donna had made the mistake of expecting Peggy to rely on her pendulum as she had in every duel so far.

“Well, well, well…look who is in a trance at my feet. Donna, listen very carefully. You are deep, deep asleep. Completely in my power. Completely relaxed and ready to obey my every command. Now open your eyes and stand up,” Peggy commanded.

Donna obeyed.

“Alright, I am eager to be done with this bitch. Donna, strip. Now,” Peggy commanded next.

As Donna obeyed, Peggy turned and waved to the audience. Smiling, she pointed to a pair of young women in “Team Peggy” shirts and waved them up onstage.

By then Donna was naked; Peggy had her bend over and moon the crowd, and then proceeded to let the women she had invited up onstage smack her bare ass several times.

“Okay Donna, go to the bar and fetch four shots of tequila. We are going to have a toast, then you can go backstage so we can get on with the next duel,” Peggy commanded.

The crowd cheered and whistled as the naked Donna got down off the stage and walked to the bar at the side of the auditorium, returning with four shots of tequila.

Peggy gave one to each of her guests, then had Donna get on her knees. Then she lifted her dress and asked one of her guests to pour one of the shots down her ass crack.

“To Donna!” Peggy said derisively, raising her glass with her free hand, holding up her dress with her other one.

Her two fans did the same.

“Donna, lick your shot out of my ass,” Peggy commanded.

She and the two women downed their shots, while Donna licked hers from Peggy’s ass.

The crowed cheered.

“Alright Donna, go backstage and get yourself un-hypnotized and I will see you in an hour,” Peggy commanded.

She joined her friends up in the VIP box. Her friends each eagerly hugged and congratulated her.

“Thank you Bella. Such a great idea,” Peggy said, after hugging her.

“Aww, thank you Peg. You did it. Nice job by the way,” Bella replied.

Peggy smiled then kissed her friend passionately on the lips before moving to where Sean was waiting for her.

“Fantastic job my Domina,” he said.

“Thank you my enslaved one,” Peggy replied with a smile.

She kissed him even more deeply than she had Bella.

“I want you,” Peggy whispered in his ear.

“I am yours in every way,” Sean replied.

“Here. Now,” Peggy commanded.

She casually grabbed his erect cock and fondled it through his pants.

Sean nodded, undoing his pants as his Domina hiked up her dress.

Peggy pushed him into his seat and mounted him, bobbing up and down.

They weren’t the only ones in the auditorium fucking; especially in the balcony level, where many of the gathered hypnotists were enjoying the attentions of their slaves.

Beside Peggy, Mariah was shuddering with pleasure as she rode her cop-boyfriend Nathan’s cock.

Peggy quickly orgasmed, continuing to ride Sean until she did so a second time.

“Cum my enslaved one,” She whispered in his ear.

Sean gasped as he shot his load inside her.

“Thank you Domina,” he said with a smile.

“Follow me, I have to go down and get ready to face that bitch again,” Peggy said, kissing Sean deeply again.

She led him down to her backstage dressing room.

An hour later, Sylver was onstage to announce Peggy and Donna’’s second duel to determine the winner of the Locals Bracket.

This time, Donna was dressed in her more typical under-bust corset and short black leather skirt along with tall black stiletto sandals. She wore heavy makeup, large gold hoop earrings and a sapphire pendant. She had on several gold bracelets, rings, anklets and toe rings. Her toenails were black.

When Sylver announced Peggy, the crowd gasped and hooted as she strode onto the stage.

She was naked.

Peggy wore no wig, her couple inches worth of light brown hair spiked, and she had on simple emerald stud earrings. Around her neck was her favorite amethyst pendant, and she had a tiny diamond stud in her nose. A delicate, sexy belly-chain was wrapped around her midriff and served as a place for her microphone to be attached. She wore her gold heart toe ring on her right smallest toe, and a platinum and pink-sapphire one her left second toe. Her pussy hair was dyed bright green.

Grinning, she waved to the crowd then turned to Donna and blew the scowling woman a kiss.

Donna didn’t respond, glowering in silence.

Sylver signaled for the duel to begin.

Again, Peggy made no move to take off her pendant.

Instead, she matched Donna’s intense blue-eyed stare with her own green one.

“Look into my eyes…,” Donna began in her well-honed hypno-voice.

“No, you look into my eyes…,” Peggy replied firmly.

“Look deep, deep into my eyes and relax…,” Donna continued.

“You look deep into my eyes…,” Peggy said, her voice strong and confident.

Each woman could feel the intense hypnotic energy emanating from the other’s eyes.

“Relax Peggy…relax deeper…as you look deeper…my eyes drawing you in…,” Donna said.

“Relax and listen to the sound of my voice…it is so soothing as you feel yourself starting to relax…feel yourself sinking into the beautiful, soothing green of my eyes…,” Peggy countered.

The two hypnotists’ inductions were difficult to separate; each seemed to be assisting the other, their words complementing their opponent’s effort and creating a hypnotic loop.

It was like completing a circuit.

A hypnotic circuit.

Peggy and Donna were both rapidly being hypnotized, as much from their own efforts as that of the woman standing opposite them.

Their speech slowed; Peggy was slurring her words and Donna’s shoulders were noticeably slumping.

The two hypnotists stubbornly continued to stare into one another’s eyes.

“You are…very…very sleepy…,” Peggy was saying.

“You are so…relaxed…you are…sinking…deeper…,” Donna countered.

Peggy’s eyelids were at half-mast and Donna’s had begun to flutter.

The audience watched in awe as the two women battled with everything they had.

Peggy could feel herself dropping, a sinking sensation as she rapidly descended into a hypnotic trance.

Despair crept into her mind as she realized she was going to lose the duel; not only that, but both Marsha and Sean would belong to Donna.

Sean, her beloved Enslaved One.

In an instant, her despair was replaced by anger; an anger that was quickly becoming rage.

With a last surge of strength, Peggy opened her eyes wide; as she did so, she could suddenly see the hypnotic power flowing between she and Donna. Hers was tinged with green, Donna’s with blue, both shimmering.

It was similar to what had taken place in her duel with Alex, only more pronounced.

Peggy could feel Donna’s power coiling around her mind like a serpent, and see hers doing the same.

Her anger had bought her a brief respite, but Donna was continuing her induction and Peggy was already starting to feel incredibly sleepy again.

She focused on Donna’s power as she’d done with Alex, gathering it and unwinding it from her mind before adding it to her own.

“You will…will…slee…I…what…?” Donna mumbled as Peggy turned her own energy back on her.

“Donna it is you who will sleep…NOW!” Peggy said firmly.

She was only able to maintain the effort for a few seconds; it made her completely open and vulnerable and if Donna didn’t go under immediately, then Peggy would instantly do so.

Donna looked stunned, her eyes going wide as the hypnotic power overwhelmed her. Then they snapped shut and she crumpled to the floor at Peggy’s feet.

It took Peggy a moment to recover; with an effort she shook off Donna’s hypnotic energy.

Then she grinned.

She had won.

Barely, but she’d won.

Somehow, she’d tapped into something, a new way of manipulating hypnotic power.

The naked hypnotist didn’t have time to ponder it.

The audience began to clap and cheer.

Peggy smiled broadly, walking the stage and waving to the enthusiastic crowd.

After walking back and forth acknowledging the crowd, Peggy turned back to the hypnotized Donna with a wicked smile.

“Alright, I know how everyone likes to see some good solid humiliation and petty revenge…well I am inclined to give it to you this time!” Peggy declared, to more cheering and applause.

Up in the balcony, sitting among the hypnotists and their entourages that didn’t rate a private box was Archdomina Nika and her husband Jason. They watched as Peggy had Donna stand and strip naked, then made her aware.

The Archdomina was registered as a hypnotist under the name of Catherine Westbrook; she had arrived that morning to watch the final duels incognito. Jason was posing as her Thrall.

“My goodness that Domina Peggy is powerful; she has incredible potential. And I very much like that she competed naked. Bold and confident,” Nika remarked.

“She is impressive,” Jason agreed.

“I must admit, I am going to enjoy her punishing that cunt Donna after what she did to my Alex,” Nika sniffed.

“Alexandria thinks highly of Domina Peggy, and so does Casey. Do you think she might be the one?” Jason asked.

“It is possible; I definitely want to keep an eye on her,” Nika replied.

Peggy smirked and walked slowly around the scowling, naked Donna.

“You know it is a shame you are such a bitch; you do have a really nice body,” she said.

Peggy casually caressed her rival’s bare ass, then fondled each of her tits.

“Kneel,” she commanded.

Donna dropped to her knees.

Peggy smirked.

“Kiss my feet,” she commanded next.

Scowling, Donna went to all fours and began to kiss Peggy’s sexy bare feet.

“This is where you belong; it isn’t the first time, is it? After you stole from me and I made you my bitch in your own house, remember? Of course you do; how could you forget that?” Peggy taunted, walking slowly across the stage, forcing Donna to crawl after her.

The crowd was delighted, hooting and shouting encouragement.

Peggy stopped.

“Back on your knees, bitch. I loved when you ate my ass back then, so let’s do that again for the crowd. Eat my ass Donna,” Peggy ordered.

She turned around and bent slightly, reaching back to spread her ass cheeks so Donna could press her face in between then and lick her asshole.

“Mmm…yes…that feels so good! You are a born ass-worshipper. Oh yes, YES! Keep it up my little slut!” Peggy said.

The audience cheered wildly, thoroughly enjoying her debasing Donna, reveling along with Peggy in the humiliation.

“Oh I could let you do that all night, but I am afraid we have to move on. Stop, my little ass-licker. Sit on the floor. Look at me,” Peggy ordered next.

Donna obeyed; she wore a defeated expression, and tears of frustration trickled down her cheeks as she looked up her hated enemy.

“That’s a good girl; now, there are so many things I want to do to you, things I could do with you, to you…but I think I am going to leave it with this. You want me, Donna. Look at my naked body and feel yourself becoming aroused…more and more aroused as you continue to look at me…my eyes, my tits, my legs…my pussy…you want it…you want me…you want to please me…you cannot help yourself…the thought of it disgusts you…makes you hate yourself…how weak and pathetic you are…how much you want me…want to touch me…that’s it…you are so aroused…so horny for me…,” Peggy said seductively.

Donna was stoic at first; then she began to tremble. A whimper escaped her lips and she flushed. The whimper became a slight moan; she was becoming more and more aroused as Peggy spoke. She began to sweat, and with one hand she began to fondle her tit, while her other one stroked her pussy.

“No…,” she growled, pulling her hands away.

“Oh yes Donna. Go ahead, touch yourself. You cannot stop. You want me, you are so horny. Masturbate over me…you want me…masturbate to orgasm and know in your heart that you are nothing! I beat you, and you are pathetic! Say it! Say you want me and that you are pathetic! A pathetic little hypno-slut!” Peggy commanded, her anger boiling over, her desire to humiliate and degrade Donna getting the better of her.

“No…no…I…yes…YES! I…I want you, I want you! I am nothing, your pathetic hypno-slut…I want you…oh…oh FUCK!” Donna shrieked.

She was masturbating furiously now, moaning loudly, her body glistening with sweat.

“That’s it, Donna! Cum for me, cum now!” Peggy commanded coldly.

Donna was screaming, her body shuddering violently as she orgasmed.

“Again! Cum again, Donna! Do it over and over again!” Peggy said firmly.

Donna let out choked shriek as she had another orgasm, and another, her back arching as hypnotically enhanced pleasure ripped through her body.

“Enough, my little slut. Stop. Lay back,” Peggy commanded.

Donna obeyed, laying on the stage floor and breathing heavily.

Peggy sauntered over and stood over Donna; she crouched, straddling Donna’s head and lowering her pussy onto her face.

“Eat me, cunt! Eat the pussy of your better!” Peggy yelled.

Donna obeyed, immediately licking and sucking at Peggy’s pussy. The victorious hypnotist closed her eyes and moaned loudly as Donna worked. It didn’t take long for Peggy to cum in her hated former friend’s face.

Rising, she strode toward the side of the stage.

“Get your worthless ass backstage, loser,” Peggy sneered over her shoulder.

Donna started to rise to obey.

“Crawl,” Peggy added petulantly before she stepped off the stage.

The utterly defeated Donna went to her hands and knees and crawled backstage.

Following Peggy’s victory, the Fascinating Five partied very hard in the main lounge; Peggy didn’t bother to get dressed, as the evenings often became just shy of full-blown orgies.

They stayed up long into the night, celebrating their leader’s victory. They drank and danced, kissed and fondled and made trips to the private rooms, sometimes in groups.

Peggy had a wild threesome with Sean and Lavea in a private room, then later spent some time in one with Bella. She rode Sean’s cock shamelessly in a booth, did a body shot from purple-haired Mistress Angelique’s navel, and sucked eagerly on Mariah’s fantastic tits.

Many hypnotists sought her out to congratulate her, including all five High Mistresses, Camila, Frankie, Angela and even Beth Grant, who was polite and sincere.

It was well past three o’clock in the morning when an exhausted Peggy finally crawled into bed with Sean and Lavea.

“I told Katie to wake me at eight, Donna is turning Marsha over to me at nine,” Peggy murmured as she snuggled between her slaves.

Around the time Peggy was drifting off, Terri was driving her black sedan out of The Spiral’s parking garage. Beside her sat the recently-restored Deborah Scott. Donna had felt it would be best to get Deborah out of the Spiral for the time being, and had asked Terri to take her home so she could lay low there until the rest of the group could join her.

“Thank you for driving me,” Deborah said as Terri drove.

“My pleasure. I am glad you are on the team,” Terri said neutrally.

“Thank you. A bit ironic; I am a pig for a few months and suddenly a woman I was supposed to mentor is offering me a place on her crew,” Deborah replied.

She felt nothing but disdain for the woman driving.

Deborah saw Terri as little more than a groupie, a wannabe that Donna had used to get information on Peggy.

“I am sure things are still a bit disorienting,” Terri replied.

“A little; but I am getting my bearings. I will be better when I get home. I want my clothes. Not that I am ungrateful for these, but they are a bit tight,” Deborah allowed.

She was wearing a tight purple long-sleeve top borrowed from Donna; it was a bit too small, accentuating her ample cleavage.

“I can understand that,” Terri said.

“My poor boobs are are kind of…smashed. I really need to free them. You don’t mind, do you?” Deborah asked slyly.

She idly tugged at her shirt’s collar.

“After what I have seen this week? Nah,” Terri chuckled.

“Okay good. I have to be careful,” Deborah said innocently.

“Oh? Why is that?” Terri asked as she pulled the car into the circular driveway in front of Deborah’s house.

“Actually I better keep my shirt on. My tits are…hypnotic. One look and pow! A person will just drop into hypnosis,” Deborah replied with a chuckle.

The hypnotist squeezed her tits together and released them, causing them to bounce.

Terri laughed.

“Is that so? Hypnotic boobs, huh?” she asked.

She had to admit that Deborah had a magnificent rack.

“I know, it sounds silly. Really though, one look at these and you will go instantly into a trance. A deep, highly suggestible hypnotized state,” Deborah said, her voice becoming a smooth monotone.

“That sounds a bit…unorthodox,” Terri said, her eyes on Deborah’s tits.

“I know how it sounds, but it is true. I don’t think we should risk it. You will be hypnotized immediately,” Deborah said matter-of-factly.

“Oh I am sure that most men would—,” Terri began.

“On second thought, let’s find out. Look!” Deborah cut her off, pulling her shirt down and allowing her spectacular tits to spill free.

She had lost her nipple rings when she’d been transformed into a pig by Mariah.

She’d had them re-pierced at the Spiral’s tattoo and body-piercing shop shortly after Claire had restored her to human.

Each of her nipples now sported barbell style jewelry capped with glittering sapphires.

“Oh my…,” Terri gasped.

“Yes, take a good look and…sleep!” Deborah said firmly.

“I…sleep…,” Terri mumbled.

Her eyes closed and her head nodded.

Deborah smiled.

She still had it.

Deborah intended to be ready when she got another shot at that little whore Gina Knight.

The hypnotist took a moment to deepen Terri’s trance.

“Have you ever had sex with a woman Terri?” Deborah asked eying the hypnotized woman.

Terri was attractive enough, though not someone Deborah would normally waste her time on; she was a rather plain and out of shape woman. Deborah had hypnotized her merely for practice, and now wanted to blow off some steam.

The hypnotist would make due with what she had, intending to sexually dominate Donna’s toady.

“No…I am not a lesbian,” Terri murmured in reply.

Deborah smiled; she loved the look on straight women’s faces an instant before they started eating her pussy against their will.

“My dear, I am afraid you are whatever the fuck I say you are, bitch. You can’t possibly have thought you and I are equals; you are going to serve me until I can acquire better slaves. Now open your eyes and follow me,” Deborah said haughtily.

The curvy red-haired hypnotist got out of Terri’s car and sauntered into the house, her new toy following.

At the Spiral the next morning Peggy had a short, curt meeting with Donna in conference room to take possession of Marsha; she was accompanied by the rest of The Fascinating Five, while Donna had Claire, Ava, Jackie and Christine with her.

Peggy took Marsha back to her suite and took her time carefully erasing the memories of her enslavement to Donna. With Mariah’s help, she replaced them with the belief and memories that she had been a wonderful visit with Peggy for the past week, and now it was time to go home.

Peggy had Lavea book Marsha on a first class flight home, and then had Sean drive Marsha to the airport; the woman would remain in a trance until her plane took off.

After Sean made sure Marsha had boarded her flight, he drove back to the Spiral and parked in the garage, then walked outside and headed down the block; Peggy had commanded him to bring her cinnamon rolls from a bakery she particularly liked, located on the next block over.

As he passed the Spiral’s loading docks, he noticed a pair of nondescript white vans being unloaded by a group of men. He thought nothing of it…until he noticed that all the men were wearing combat boots with their grey work suits.

Sean slowed, subtly observing the men. One of them bent over to set down a large heavy metal case, and for an instant the butt of a pistol was visible.

Realizing the men were about to do something potentially violent against The Spiral, he spun on his heel and walked back the way he came, pulling out his cell phone and calling Peggy. She didn’t answer, and he put the phone back in his pocket and walked faster, heading for the Spiral’s entrance.

A limousine pulled up to the curb and he saw Jing-Mei and Jayde both step out, both dressed in sexy evening gowns and tall heels, their hair styled in fancy ’updos. Jing-Mei’s gown was burnt orange and her strappy sandals silver, whiled Jayde wore emerald green with gold sandals.

Jing-Mei’s slave Roger also exited the vehicle, dressed in a well-tailored black suit.

They had clearly been out all night, and were just getting back to the Spiral.

Sean hurried toward them.

“High Mistress Jing-Mei, Mistress Jayde I am sorry to bother you but may I speak with you for a moment?” he asked politely.

“Of course Sean; is everything ok?” Jing-Mei asked with a raised eyebrow.

“I think there are some men about to raid or rob The Sprial. They are at the loading dock,” he replied.

“Well then, I think we should take a look, don’t you Jayde?” Jing-Mei asked.

“Yes I do. Lead on, sis,” Jayde replied with a smile.

She had already taken to calling Jing-Mei “sis”, a term of endearment for the sister she never knew she had and was delighted to have met.

Jing-Mei smiled back, then bent and unbuckled her sandals. Jayde did the same.

The two hypnotists tossed their footwear into the limousine and Jing-Mei instructed the driver to wait.

“Alright Sean, if you would show us. Roger, watch our backs please,” Jing-Mei said.

“Yes Mistress,” Roger replied as Sean led the group back toward the loading docks.

Jayde and Jing-Mei both peered around the corner, watching the men for a few seconds before pulling back.

They nodded to one another in agreement; Sean was right.

“Jayde, Roger hurry around the building and come in the from the other side. Sean, wait here until the action starts, then come back me up,” Jing-Mei instructed.

Jayde and Roger nodded and moved off.

Jing-Mei closed her eyes, and an instant later to Sean’s astonishment she vanished.

Or seemed to.

Jing-Mei had entered a state of self-hypnosis and begun radiating hypnotic energy that caused any mind it touched to ignore her, effectively rendering her invisible.

“Don’t worry, I am still here,” she said smoothly.

Upon speaking, Jing-Mei became visible to his mind once again.

Sean jumped at the sound of her voice and reappearance, then chuckled quietly.

The sexy Asian hypnotist winked, then kissed him on the cheek.

“Back me up,” she said, then turned and strode confidently around the corner.

A moment later, he heard several grunts and then a loud crash.

Sean hurried around the corner.

He paused, watching in awe as Jing-Mei spun, dodged, kicked and punched the men unloading the vans.

There were already two of them on the ground, and a third joined them as Jing-Mei performed a beautiful spinning kick to his head.

Three more men encircled her, her flowing hypnotic movements keeping them at bay.

On the other side of the vans, Jayde had two men nearly hypnotized as she swung her shiny golden pocket-watch before their eyes while Roger had a third in a chokehold.

Sean dashed forward and grabbed one of the men attacking Jing-Mei and punched him savagely in the kidneys several times; the same time, Jing-Mei caught one of the other men’s arm as he tried to punch her; she smashed the heel of her hand into it, snapping the bone before she kicked him in the balls and dropped him to the pavement.

Sean head-butted the man he’d grabbed and dropped him as well. His eyes went wide as the third man drew a pistol behind Jing-Mei and pointed it at her back.

She turned around just as he squeezed the trigger.

Sean stepped between Jing-Mei and the gun.

The bullet struck him in the chest and he fell to the pavement.

Jing-Mei knocked the pistol from his hand, then kicked him in the thigh.

“Your leg is asleep…completely numb,” she said.

She followed up with a punch to his chest, her eyes locked on his.

“You cannot move or speak,” she said firmly.

Jing-Mei kicked him in the other thigh.

“Now both of your legs are asleep…you cannot stand. Kneel,” she suggested.

The man sank to his knees.

Jing-Mei grabbed his hair.

“Look into my eyes…,” she said, beginning an induction.

She quickly hypnotized the man, then bent to check Sean, fearing he was dead.

He groaned and rolled over, opening his eyes.

“Ouch,” he said, sitting up.

“Sean, you are okay!” Jing-Mei said in surprise.

“I think so…Domina Peggy insisted that Lavea and I both wear bullet-proof vests when we go somewhere alone on business,” he replied, opening his shirt to reveal the slug stuck in the armor.

Jing-Mei smiled and helped him up, then kissed him deeply on the lips.

She tasted of cinnamon and vanilla

“Thank you. You saved my life. I am going to ask your Domina if I can fuck you silly later,” she said with a grin.

Sean blushed and chuckled.

Jayde and Roger had neutralized the other three men; Jayde was questioning the two she’d hypnotized, and Roger’s quick search of the the containers they’d been unloading revealed explosives, guns and other equipment.

Jayde’s interrogation of the two she’d hypnotized revealed that they were a crew of mercenaries hired by the Anti-Hypnotist Alliance to eliminate the High Conclave and as many other hypnotists as possible before setting off explosives in The Spiral.

Jayde called security and all of the mercenaries were taken into The Spiral; the ones not hypnotized were place in a trance by Camila and Jayde, and then all of them were placed in the dungeon.

All but one.

The one who had shot Sean was taken to Jing-Mei’s suite.

She was going to make him very, very sorry he had crossed her path and punish him for shooting Sean.

First, she insisted Sean go see Doctor Carson in the Spiral’s infirmary and went to personally find Domina Peggy and fill her in on what had happened and what her Thrall had done.

“I am in his debt; he is a remarkable man,” Jing-Mei said to Peggy after Doctor Carson had assured them he would be fine, suffering only some bruised ribs.

“He is; I don’t mind you fucking him if he is willing and I get to be there,” Peggy said with a chuckle.

“Oh my, was I that obvious?” Jing-Mei asked with a laugh.

Arthur Winston thanked Jing-Mei and Sean profusely for what they had done, and requested they keep it between them until he could look into the situation more thoroughly.

“The True Hypnotist Community has many enemies; I would rather not have people speculating and gossiping. Frankly it could cause people to lose faith in The Spiral before it really gets off the ground. I will make increasing security a priority so that something like this doesn’t happen again,” he explained.

Jing-Mei and Sean had agreed to keep the assassination attempt a secret, with Peggy’s blessing.

Jayde hypnotized the police officers who came to investigate the gunshot, sending them away believing it had been a false alarm.

-EPILOGUE-

The Sprial’s Grand Opening tournament concluded that evening with Domina Peggy facing Lady Casey in a final duel to determine a champion.

Casey had appeared in an elegant purple evening gown and he typical silver high-heeled sandals, Peggy in a long black and white striped skirt and a long-sleeved silver top and her bare feet.

Their duel was a hard-fought affair officiated by Charissa, with Casey using her diamond pendant and Peggy her amethyst.

In the end, Lady Casey was victorious; while Peggy was a talented hypnotist, she still lacked Casey’s skill and experience and in truth was overmatched in a formal duel with Tiny Tough.

Casey entertained the crowd by having fans of Peggy’s come up on stage and do body shots from the sexy hypnotist’s navel, then playfully had Peggy admit that Casey had the nicer feet of the the two of them, then having Peggy perform some sensual foot-worship before sending her backstage to be woken from her trance.

The party after the final duel lasted into the wee hours of the morning; all manner of depravity took place. Slaves were used, degraded and enjoyed. Hypnotists mingled with their fans and groupies, people were hypnotized and copious amounts of alcohol were consumed.

Peopled danced and fucked and laughed.

Friendships and alliances were formed, enemies were made and rivalries formed and contacts were made.

The sheer number of powerful hypnotists gathered in one place guaranteed an enormous amount of intrigue, drama and scheming took place.

Overall, the enormous undertaking of establishing The Spiral was a success; the grand opening had served its purpose.

Hypnotists from all over the world would now be coming to the club to conduct business, take refuge and utilize the many amenities and services.

The gathering was the largest group of True Hypnotists in one place in decades, if not ever before.

Everyone had an agenda, and as is the way with hypnotists some of the attendees were not consciously aware of agendas that had been given to them.

The Spiral Grand Opening had merely set into motion a complex web of future events in the True Hypnotism community.

Very late on that final night of the tournament Sean found himself sitting in a simple folding chair in the master bedroom of Peggy’s suite.

He was naked, and a naked Jing-Mei was vigorously riding his rock-hard cock shrieking with pleasure; it was the second time she had done so, after Peggy had done the same.

Sean grunted with pleasure, unable to cum but enjoying the beautiful Jing-Mei’s enthusiasm nonetheless.

The Asian hypnotist had a powerful orgasm, quickly followed by a second. She slumped against him, breathless and sweaty.

“Thank you again,” she whispered into his ear.

“My pleasure,” Sean said with a chuckle.

“Okay, my turn again,” a naked Peggy said cheerfully as she entered the room.

She had gone to check on Ken and Valerie and make sure they were comfortable after being released from serving Mistress Gillian.

Gillian had kept them in her suite, allowing them to relax and enjoy themselves as they saw fit; the only thing she had required of them was that they participate in a threesome with her, which they had thoroughly enjoyed.

“I need some water. Don’t let him cum, I want to go again when you are done,” Jing-Mei said with a chuckle as she got off Sean’s cock.

“You ladies are going to kill me,” Sean protested.

“Somehow I think you will be okay my Enslaved One,” Peggy replied with a grin as she slid slowly onto his shaft.

Sean chuckled and kissed her deeply as she began to fuck him.