The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Stranger at the Door

This work owes a special thanks to Aginor.

Chapter 1

Millie looked up in confusion at the strange man who knocked on the door. He smiled, and the two stood there in silence as her mind was rewired, until she stepped back with a huge smile.

“Gramps!” she squealed, and threw herself into her arms. She’d never met him before, but she knew that he was an old family friend, a close friend of her family, who had practically raised her. As she always did, Millie pushed her full bosom into him, and shuddered with pleasure as her nipples hardened.

Gramps had been her first crush, and even now just being close to him was enough to get her horny. She loved him and trusted him more than anyone—everything he said was the absolute truth, and she’d obey his every command without hesitation.

“Hello…” he said, reaching into her mind to get her name. “…Millie. Are your parents home?”

“No,” she said, attempting a seductive pose. “It’s just you and me…oh, and my brother.”

“Excellent,” the stranger said, a wicked smile upon his face. “Let’s go and find your brother…”

Millie led the way, swaying her hips with every step, hoping that Gramps was admiring her rear as she walked, and how much she’d grown. With each step, her ass grew rounder and more full, and by the time she reached the lounge-room, her tits had almost doubled in size as well.

At the sound of her approach, her brother Rex looked up in shock.

“Millie!?” he exclaimed, shocked at the size of her huge chest, bulging obscenely in front of her, wobbling with every step that she took. Spotting the man behind her, he stood.

“Hey!” he cried out, standing angrily, prepared to defend his house against the stranger who had entered and seemingly transformed his sister.

Before he could take a single step, however, ‘Gramps’ reached into his mind as well, and he sat back down with a smile.

“How are you going, Rex?” the man asked, and Rex turned his attention back to the video game he’d been playing when the pair had entered.

“Pretty good, I guess…” he responded.

“So you haven’t been having more of the dreams that we spoke about last time?”

Rex put the controller down, glancing awkwardly at Millie. Fortunately, she only had eyes for Gramps—her shirt bulged out almost to breaking point, and yet he still hadn’t looked down at her magnificent cleavage, not once.

“It’s okay,” Gramps said. “You can talk about it. The sooner your sister learns about it, the better.”

And so Rex spilled his guts. He told his sister and the close family friend that he’d never met before today all about the dreams that plagued him every night. Sexual dreams, dreams involving his sister.

Ever since her ass and tits had grown to almost comical degrees, he’d been sexually obsessed by her. It didn’t matter how many times he jerked off before bed, he awoke each and every night to a wet dream, of which his sister was the inevitable star.

At first, Millie was disgusted to learn of how her brother saw her, but a few mental nudges from Gramps was all it took for her to realize that there was nothing wrong with a teen boy’s natural urges—he was behaving naturally, after all. Her body was clearly built for sex, and it would have been strange if he hadn’t reacted to it the way he had.

“I see,” Gramps said as Rex’s story came to a close. “Yes, well…that’s a tricky one. Fortunately, I’ve been doing some research, and there’s a simple way for you to get it out of your system.”

“What?” Rex replied anxiously. “What is it? I’ll do anything…”

“It’s simple,” he said. “You have to use Millie’s body to get off. If you cum inside the object of your fantasies, then they’ll slowly fade, until you can go back to living a normal, well-adjusted lite.”

Rex nodded quietly, thankful that he had someone so knowledgeable looking out for him. Millie, however, reacted with a flash of anger.

“What!?” she said. “You can’t be serious! You want me to commit incest?”

“No, no no no,” Gramps said. “That would be wrong. No one here wants that, do they?”

Rex shook his head, though a small part of him had to admit that yes—he did.

“No, what I’m suggesting isn’t incest. I didn’t say you two should fuck, or that you should give him a hand-job or anything like that. What I said is that he should use your body to get off. It’s completely inactive on your half—as long as you don’t move while Rex does his thing, not even a muscle, then the two of you will be fine.”

“I don’t know,” Millie said, the object of her desire’s words having greatly calmed her down. “It still sounds pretty wrong to me…”

Gramps tutted in reply, and Millie’s heart sank. Nothing made her feel worse than when Gramps was disappointed in her.

“I have to say,” he said after a lengthy pause, “I really expected so much better of you. After all, it’s your disgusting body that has done this to him. Don’t you want to undo as much of the harm that you’ve caused as possible?”

Millie looked down at her enormous tits, that just a few minutes ago had given her so much pleasure. She was repulsed by the sight of them—her body was so flagrantly sexual…she hated herself, and knew that she had to do what she could to help out her brother.

After all, the poor boy was forced to look at her every day. It wasn’t his fault that his body reacted the way it did—it was hers.

“Anyway,” Gramps said, glancing at his watch. “I should be going—have fun, you two. Rex, do whatever you like to Millie—she won’t stop you. And Millie, try not to cum when your brother is fucking you—I know you orgasm at the drop of a hat.”

Gramps walked out the door, mentally noting the address he’d randomly picked. He’d have to check back in a month or two and see how the siblings were finding their new relationship.

* * *

As soon as the man left, Millie collapsed onto the couch in shock. Her entire world-view had been rocked, and it was going to take her some time to adjust. She’d gone from being a normal, well-adjusted, moderately attractive young woman to a self-loathing slut with a body that porn stars would kill for.

Rex’s acceptance of the changes were much faster—a small part of him had always been attracted to his sister. It was something he denied even to himself, and would never have independently acted upon.

Now, with the newly-implanted memories of near-constant lust, and the promise that he could do whatever he liked to Millie—so long as she didn’t move, of course—he was eager to get started.

“Come on,” he said, pulling down his pants. “We’ve only got half an hour before Mom and Dad get home. I think I want to take your mouth first.”

At her brother’s command, Millie dropped down to her knees and opened her mouth, before her mind even consciously registered the request. Gramps had left a surprise for each of them, and immediately obeying any order her brother gave her was one of hers.

Rex pulled out his cock, and Millie’s eyes widened in awe. Rex’s surprise had been a new cock—she’d never seen one so big in her life.

The teenage girl briefly wondered if that was even going to fit in her mouth, but before she could think about it too much, Rex had slipped his head past her lips, and was now pushing his throbbing erection against her tongue.

Millie choked and spluttered as her brother’s cock made its way into her throat. She tried to keep as still as possible, but it was so much larger than she’d expected, and so it was hard not to move. She hoped that the way she’d had her mouth positioned would make it quick; she wanted to spend as little time as possible being used this way.

Rex, meanwhile, was having the time of his life. Millie’s mouth felt so good around his raging erection, and he was finally, finally fulfilling the fantasy he’d had for so long. He reached down and grabbed her by the hair, moving her head up and down his dick.

“As long as I’m using you,” he grunted, “it’s not incest.”

Millie was shocked to find herself getting more and more turned on as her brother roughly slammed his cock into her mouth. She knew that she came easily, but she’d never before gotten so aroused from giving head.

Not that I’m giving head, she reminded herself. If I don’t move, it’s not incest.

As her brother approached orgasm, Millie was appalled to find her own climax getting closer as well. She tried desperately not to move, not to rub her thighs together or stimulate herself in any way…but it didn’t matter. Gramps’ instructions had taken hold, and she was now extraordinarily orgasmic. She tried to think of the least arousing things she could—rotting meat, bees, her own disgustingly huge tits.

Rex bellowed with pleasure as he came into her mouth, and Millie’s eyes fluttered as she reached her own orgasm. She waited until Rex was completely out before she moved again, just to be safe.

“How was that?” she muttered, and he looked at her with a broad smile.

“Fucking fantastic.”

* * *

For the next few weeks, Rex used his sister to get off multiple times a day. Sometimes he’d wake her up by slipping his cock into her sleeping pussy; she’d shift her body with confusion, then realize what was happening and try to remain utterly still, desperately hoping that the slight movement she’d already made didn’t ‘cross the line’ into incest.

He’d wait until she was in the shower, then grab her hair and roughly fuck her as the water cascaded down onto both their bodies. If she was out with her friends, he’d occasionally ‘run into them’ at the mall, take her into the bathrooms, and fuck her immobile body until they both reached a shuddering orgasm.

He especially enjoyed days when their parents weren’t home—he’d strip her, fuck her, and then refuse to let her get dressed again. Millie would spend the rest of the day naked, her brother’s seed dripping out of her.

Millie wished that she hadn’t been cursed with such a disgustingly appealing body, but she knew it was her sisterly duty to get Rex off whenever and wherever he needed it. More than that, she wished that she didn’t cum so damn easily—if it was the third or fourth fuck of the day, Rex could take up to an hour to cum. Once he got going, she’d cum on almost every thrust—as she orgasmed again and again and again, it felt like her brain was melting out of her body. All she could think about was her brother’s cock, filling her up, using her for his pleasure.

Over time, however, Gramps’ prediction was correct. Rex found himself less and less obsessed with his sister’s enormous tits, her comically large ass. As his obsession faded, he started using Millie less and less. He’d still get off inside her, but the frequency slowly dropped. By the end of the month, Rex was cumming inside his sister only a few times a week, instead of three to four times each day.

Rex was relieved that his deviant urges were slowly disappearing, and Millie was relieved to no longer be constantly at her brother’s sexual beck and call.

And then, one month to the day after his first visit, Gramps returned.