The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Stranger at the Door

This work owes a special thanks to Aginor.

Chapter 2

“Well well well,” Gramps said, looking the young siblings up and down. “How have things been since my last visit?”

“Great,” Rex smiled. “You were absolutely right—using Millie’s body like that really helped.”

“No more wet dreams?”

“Not since I last saw you.”

“And how often do you have to use your sister?”

“We’re down to a few times a week.”

“Fantastic,” Gramps nodded. “In the next few weeks, I think you’ll be completely cured.”

The two siblings made eye-contact, and smiled proudly. They’d done it!

“Of course,” Gramps continued, “That’s probably bad news for you, Millie.”

The teenage girl went pale.

“W-why? Why’s that, Gramps?”

“Well, I know how orgasmic you are. You probably came every time he fucked you, didn’t you?”

“A few dozen times at least,” Rex said, and Gramps shook his head balefully.

“Yeah, that’s what I feared.”

“Why?” Millie pressed, moving her hand to his leg, trying to make it look casual. “I didn’t move! That means it’s not incest, right?”

“Oh no,” Gramps said. “No, if you didn’t move, none of what you did counts as incest. It’s just…well, women.”

Millie tilted her head to the side, and Rex narrowed his eyes in confusion.

“You know how women are,” he said. “If someone gives them orgasm after orgasm…that’s exactly the kind of thing that makes them fall in love.”

Millie’s eyes widened as she realized: he was right.

Over the past few weeks, she’d fallen deeply and passionately in love with her brother. Every orgasm he’d given her had only made her love him more. Now that he was on his way to being ‘cured’, he was going to move on.

She couldn’t imagine anything worse.

Rex watched as his sister slumped against the wall, distraught.

“Fuck,” he said. “Millie, I’m so sorry—I had no idea.”

“It’s not your fault, boy,” Gramps said with a wave of his hand. “Like I said—it’s a woman thing. Don’t worry about it.”

“Okay,” Rex said, immediately feeling his guilt lifting.

“Now that you’re mostly cured, you’re probably noticing other girls. Anyone you like?”

“Yeah,” the boy replied, in the uniquely teenage combination of sullen and bashful. “A few.”

“Ask ’em out! Women love confidence. But don’t stop using your sister—it’s like antibiotics. If you stop before you’re completely cured, it can come back worse than before.”

“Really??” Millie asked, and Gramps laughed.

“Now now, girl. That’s not love, that’s selfishness. You want your brother to be cured, don’t you?”

“Of course,” the young woman said, blushing.

“Besides, you’re a good sister. You couldn’t say no to him if you tried.”

Millie nodded. Since Gramps’ last visit, that had certainly been true.

“No, if anything, you should be helping.”

The idea of helping the love of her life filled Millie with a cold dread, but she nodded anyway, unwilling to let Gramps down.

“Boy! Are there any of Millie’s friends that you like?”

“Bryce is pretty cute,” Rex said after a pause.

“Well, there we go. Millie, do you know if Bryce likes your brother?”

Millie’s face grew even redder.

“Yeah,” she said, squirming slightly. Rex had fucked her about half an hour hours before Gramps’ arrival, and she could still feel the warmth of his seed inside her.

It suddenly felt incredibly comforting.

“Really?” Rex asked. “How come you never told me this?”

“Yes, Millie,” Gramps asked, turning to her with a sideways smile. “Why did you never tell your brother about Bryce’s interests?”

Before that morning, Millie had just thought it would be weird to see her friend and her brother dating. Now, it felt like a literal nightmare—losing the boy she’d fallen head-over-heels in love with to a friend.

“Didn’t think you’d like her,” she eventually mumbled.

“Well, there we go,” Gramps said with a smile. “Millie, set your brother and Bryce up on a date. Can you do that for me?”

“Of course,” Millie replied. She felt like she was watching her life collapse. No, worse—she felt like she was causing her life to collapse, and somehow unable to stop.

“Good girl,” he nodded, and turned his attention to Rex.

Gramps’ powers meant that he couldn’t affect Bryce, not without meeting her…but if she already liked the boy, all Rex had to do was not screw it up. There was a long silence as he poked around in Rex’s mind, tweaking and pulling at the lad’s various instincts.

“There we go,” he muttered. “Confident, but not cocky…nice, but not dull. That ought to do it.”

The young teens threw each other a glance, which Rex immediately regretted. How had he not noticed his sister’s adoration? Just making eye contact was enough to make her swoon.

He hoped that things wouldn’t be weird the next few times he fucked her.

“Okay!” Gramps said, clapping his hands. “Rex, I want you to treat that girl to a lovely evening. Millie, you’re going to do everything you can to get those two kids together. Anything I’m missing?”

“But…what do I do?” Millie asked, a hint of desperation in her voice.

“Mmm? About what?”

Millie was blushing so hard, she felt as though there could be no blood left anywhere else in her body.

“…about Rex.”

“I told you,” Gramps barked. “Keep helping, set him up with Bryce. Oh! You mean about the love thing?”

Yes!”

Gramps shrugged, then let out a small cackle.

“Sorry, kid. Love is as love does. You’re on your own with that one. Still, maybe Rex’s appreciation of your body will mean you hate it less. Hard to hate what your lover loves, y’know?”

With that, Gramps picked up his cane and headed for the door, leaving the two teenagers staring after him.

* * *

It was another month before Gramps returned. He was delighted to see that his efforts had worked—the siblings weren’t alone, this time.

Sitting on Rex’s lap as the three of them watched a film was Bryce, and a quick mental probe told him that the two of them were in love.

Teenagers. So predictable.

“Hello, kids,” he said, his booming voice startling them, and drawing their attention from the film.

“Hi,” Millie said shyly. Her incestuous crush had done nothing to dull her attraction to the father-figure she’d known her entire life.

“Hey,” Rex said, smiling at the man whose presence had brought him nothing but good things. Bryce looked at the stranger in the doorway, confused.

“Allow me to introduce myself,” Gramps said, reaching out his hand. “You can call me Gramps.”

As his hand made contact with the young woman, it was child’s play for him to see what had happened in the thirty days since he’d been there. Bryce had, indeed, been attracted to Rex, and she’d happily gone on a date. To her surprise, he’d been the perfect combination of gentleman and bad boy, and she’d done something she’d never done before, and necked with him in the car right before he dropped her off. On the first date!

She’d readily agreed to another date, and things had escalated quickly. Unlike the other boys she’d been with, Rex had been aggressive but not demanding—he was happy to take things at her pace, which had made her feel safe. They’d progressed to third base, but still hadn’t had sex.

Gramps smiled. Before he even checked the siblings’ memories, he had a pretty good idea as to why the boy had showed such incredible self-control.

Sure enough, the two kids confirmed his suspicions—after each and every date, Rex had come home and fucked his sister…sometimes several times. He’d blow his load inside Millie, even after dates in which Bryce had gotten him off with her hands or mouth.

As the month had gone on, he’d found himself using Millie more and more as a proxy—immediately after Gramps had left, he’d be enjoying her enormous hooters, her ample ass, but the last few times he’d fucked his sister, it had been with thoughts of Bryce firmly in his head.

He was cured, but keen to err on the side of caution. He didn’t want his incestuous infatuation to return, after all.

Plus, fucking a willing, busty woman was a far superior option to pulling his own pud. He didn’t feel any guilt over what he was doing to his sister; Gramps had completely cured him of that the last time they’d met.

Millie, meanwhile, was in a living hell. She could feel her brother growing more and more distant—he’d even moaned her best friend’s name once as he came. But despite remaining perfectly still while her brother fucked her, she couldn’t help but fall more and more in love with him each time he made her cum.

She knew that the day would come when he didn’t want to use her any more. The thought kept her up at night, and she would often openly sob as her brother pulled out of her.

She loved him so much. Millie knew that moving on was best for him, but as much as she wanted what was best for him, she couldn’t help her feelings.

Bryce, meanwhile, had no idea of the tension her presence had caused. She’d noticed her best friend getting more distant lately, but had assumed it had something to do with the strange changes to her body—Millie had mumblingly explained it away as ‘hormones’, which—in lieu of a more reasonable explanation—everyone in the young girl’s life had reluctantly accepted.

“So,” Gramps said, pulling his hand away from Rex’s girlfriend. “Bryce.”

The young woman had ruby-red lips and short, blonde hair, which she wore in a bob. Her make-up was applied a little thicker than Gramps liked, but he knew that expertise would come with age.

“Yes?”

“Why haven’t you and Rex had sex yet?”

Millie’s eyes widened at the question. She was used to Gramps’ forward nature, of course, but he normally kept it within the family. Her mouth fell open as Bryce answered, as though it was a standard question from a stranger.

“I feel like I rushed into it with my last few boyfriends,” she answered thoughtfully. “I really like Rex, and I don’t want to do anything that will ruin it.”

Gramps nodded.

“Besides,” she blushingly added. “He seems to like the other stuff we do well enough.”

Rex grinned, and—in response to his girlfriend’s quick glance—nodded his approval.

“That makes sense,” Gramps said thoughtfully, before noticing Millie’s shocked expression. “What’s the matter, girl?”

“I…I didn’t know they hadn’t done it yet,” she admitted.

“Oh?”

“Yeah.”

Gramps narrowed his eyes, looking back and forth between the two girls.

“I thought best friends shared everything,” he grunted.

“Normally we do,” Bryce replied, her mouth in a shy twist. “But…I dunno.”

She turned to her best friend.

“I just, y’know. Didn’t want it to be weird between us.”

“Why would it be weird?”

“Because he’s your brother,” Bryce said, a confused look on her face.

“Oh. Right.”

Gramps grinned. The young woman was in such a tizz—in love with her brother, furiously jealous of her best friend, used to being used as his personal cum-dumpster…she’d completely forgotten how very abnormal their relationship would look from the outside.

He decided to help her out.

“You see, Bryce, Millie and Rex don’t have a normal brother-sister relationship.”

“Oh?”

He could feel his cock thickening at the sight of Rex’s teenage girlfriend biting her lip. No wonder he was so satisfied with her mouth—it really was something.

“Yes,” he said, and briefly explained the situation. Rex’s dreams, Millie’s selflessness in helping him…and the emotions it had brought.

“Oh, Millie,” Bryce said, her face the very picture of sympathy. “Darling, I’m so sorry—I had no idea!”

“No way you could,” Gramps said, cutting off the display of emotion. He could imagine few things more tedious than witnessing a bonding moment between two teenage girls. “But now that you do, what are you going to do about it?”

The look of confusion returned to Bryce’s face, and Gramps decided to help her out.

“It doesn’t seem fair, does it?”

“What?”

“That you get to be with the boy of Millie’s dreams.”

“Well…I mean…”

“Think about it. All she did was help her brother out, and this is how she gets repaid—heartbroken, having to watch the love of her life in the arms of another woman. You. Does that seem fair?”

“I…I suppose not…”

“Of course, Rex has been giving you plenty of orgasms, hasn’t he?”

Bryce’s blush answered the question loud and clear.

“So now you’re in the same position—you’re just as in love with him.”

A quick nudge was all that Bryce needed for that statement to be true. Her romance with Rex immediately jumped from a standard teen romance to an obsession that was only a few degrees removed from Millie’s.

“It wouldn’t be fair for you to be with Rex, but it isn’t fair to deprive your best friend. How do we solve this?”

“They could share me,” Rex said, and a flicker of annoyance flashed over the strange man’s face. Apparently he’d spoiled the boy—each of his visits had given the teenager another woman to fulfill his sexual needs, and he’d grown cocky.

Millie and Bryce both nodded at the suggestion, annoying him even more.

“No,” he said. “Neither of you should be with him.”

All three of the teenagers’ faces fell in unison at the idea.

“What?”

“You heard. Rex is cured now, so he doesn’t need to keep using his sister…but to be with Bryce exclusively would be completely unfair. And he can’t be with both of you, because…his dick would fall off.”

The look on Rex’s face was almost enough to make Gramps chuckle, but he pressed on.

“You’re just lucky things never progressed any further than hands and mouth. If you’re with two women, your dick falls off. It’s just basic science.”

He was merciful enough to not make that a part of the boy’s reality, but he knew fear would be enough reason for Rex not to risk it.

“So…we can stick to hands and mouth stuff?” Bryce asked hopefully. All three of the kids looked at Gramps hopefully, and he was tempted to throw them a bone, but he was still annoyed at Rex’s arrogance.

“Nope,” he said flatly. “No, that would just be too frustrating for Rex. I don’t think he’d be able to restrain himself from being overtaken by lust and moving to full intercourse.”

“I would, sir,” Rex pleaded. “I promise.”

“I’m sorry,” Gramps lied. “It’s just not worth it. But don’t worry, boy, I’m not trying to break anyone up.”

“Sir?”

“It’s clear that you two are in love,” he said, nodding to the teenager sitting on Rex’s lap. “What kind of a monster would try to break up teen love? And I mean, it’s not like you’re only with her for her body, right?”

“N-no…” Rex replied.

“In fact, let’s be honest. Compared to your sister, Bryce is downright unattractive, isn’t she? Millie is the epitome of the female form—by comparison, anyone is going to be repulsive to you.”

It only took a moment for Rex’s neural networks to be rewired. He shifted awkwardly—he still loved his girlfriend, but having her sit so close bordered on disgusting for the young man.

“I really don’t envy you, young man,” Gramps mused. “In love with one young woman, sexually attracted only to your sister…and unable to have either of them.”

“Gramps,” Millie asked, a note of pleading in her voice. “Isn’t there anything we can do?”

The older man smiled down at her. “Well, there’s certainly one thing I can think of.”

“Oh?”

“You two might not be able to pleasure Rex any more, but that doesn’t mean he can’t return the favor. You’ve been such a generous, giving sister—I’m sure he’ll be happy to thank you appropriately.”

Rex nodded, his cock rising at the thought of getting his busty sister off.

“And what kind of a boyfriend would make his sister cum but not his girlfriend?”

The young man’s nose crinkled at the thought of touching Bryce…like that…but he nodded once more, forced to admit that the old man had a point.

“As long as he doesn’t touch you with his cock, he can do whatever he wants to you. Isn’t that right, girls?”

“Yes,” Bryce replied breathily, worked up at the thought of submitting to her boyfriend.

“Uh huh,” Millie answered reluctantly. “As long as it’s not incest…”

“Of course not. After all, you must be so used to not moving while you cum—I’ll bet it’s the only way you can get off.”

Millie nodded, as all of her memories of masturbation were replaced with her laying completely still, allowing her vibrator—or the showerhead—to do all the work, cumming without moving a muscle.

Gramps picked up his cane, and began making his way to the door. The three teenagers sat, staring at each other, processing all the changes he’d just wrought. Bryce, desperately in love, now knowing her boyfriend’s sordid past with his sister. Millie, knowing that Rex wanted her as much as she loved him…but that she’d never be able to get him off again.

And Rex, the center of a love triangle, committed to spending the rest of his days getting two women off—his repulsive girlfriend, and his sister, the only woman he’d ever be attracted to for the rest of his life.

“Oh,” Gramps said, unable to resist. “One last thing.”

At the sound of his voice, all three kids turned to face him.

“Even though you can’t get him off directly, there is one thing you can do for Rex’s pleasure.”

“Oh?”

Rex’s ears all but swivelled in Gramps’ direction to hear the suggestion.

“Put on a show for him. Give him something to jerk off to. Make love in front of him, get each other off, and let him cum on your bodies.”

Bryce’s eyebrows shot up, Millie blushed, and an excited smile spread across Rex’s face.

“Of course, don’t forget. Women. The more someone makes you cum, the more in love with them you fall…”

The teenagers’ eyes widened as the stranger’s parting words sunk in, and he chuckled once more as he left through the door he’d first come through two months earlier.