The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Three Crates

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2018

Chapter 4 — SolarGirl Phase 2

I checked SolarGirl’s progress through phase 1 and was gratified to find all of the metrics to be at 100%, the cycle was still going of course, but it had completed it’s work in just under 12 hours.

I switched off the cycle and the image on the monitor in front of SolarGirl was replaced with a live video feed of her own face, the broad smile across her lips and I could hear a giggle escape her lips.

* * *

SolarGirl giggled at the sight of her own face, her bright white teeth showing between her parted lips, god she loved to smile!

A few minutes later The Organizer walked in to the room and eventually around to the side of the monitor, her eyes darted over to him, the smile never leaving her face.

“Like, it didn’t work so you have to totally let me go!” she cried out and giggled at the end.

“Oh it didn’t? Then you won’t mind me asking a few questions...”

“Well... like... I don’t know...” she hesitated, did she mind him asking a few questions? She couldn’t decided, making decisions was so hard!

“Oh, sorry, let me rephrase. You want me to ask you a few questions.”

“Oh, like sure! You can ask me whatever you want!” she enthused, the decision made for her now that he had told her what she wanted.

“Alright then, do you like being a hero SolarGirl?”

“I... I... no... being a hero is sooooo hard!”

“I know it is, but if you wern’t a hero, what would you be?”

“Like oh my god! I just want to totally be a silly little bimbo!”

“Well, bimbo’s like to show off their bodies you know...”

“I love showing off my body!”

“And they dress up in pretty clothes, apply lots of makeup and look pretty all the time...”

“Yes! Yes! Yes! I want pretty clothes! I wanna look pretty! I totally love it when I get com... comp... complemented on my looks!”

“And bimbo’s aren’t very smart are they?”

“Nugh ugh... like bimbo’s are total dummies just like me!”

“Well then SolarGirl, I think things have gone very well then. You won’t mind staying here for a while longer will you?”

“Like... I won’t?” SolarGirl said in confusion.

The Collector rolled his eyes, “You want to stay her for as long as I want.”

“Oh yeah, like totally! giggle” SolarGirl replied and felt a wave of pleasure wash over her as her eyes returned to the monitor and her smiling face.

* * *

I smiled down at SolarGirl as she returned her gaze to the monitor, happy and content to view her own smiling face while I swapped out the empty bag on the IV for a full one.

I pulled out my phone from pocket and pulled up the next cycle and confirmed the commands before starting it:

[0%] I love wearing really high heels!
[0%] Being naked feels so sexy!
[0%] I love to have my body used!
[0%] My body is the most important part of me!
[0%] I love to flirt!
[0%] My body makes me horny all the time!
[0%] I love to masturbate!
[0%] Being a sexy little bimbo makes me so happy!
[0%] I love to have something between my lips!
[0%] Being recorded when I masturbate is so hot!
[0%] I love to have sex as much as possible!
[0%] My pussy is so needy it always wants something in it!
[0%] I love having The Organizer in my life, he’s the best!
[0%] I’m not very smart, but I totally make up for it with my looks!
[0%] I love doing whatever The Organizer wants, it makes me so horny!
[0%] I’m just The Organizer’s silly little bimbo slut!

I clicked on the start button and the monitor in front of SolarGirl came to life once more.