The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Three Crates

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2018

Chapter 8 — A Conundrum

I sat in my control chair, Miracle Maiden on her knees, eagerly sucking my dick as SolarGirl danced around the pole that I had installed to the side of my console. At the moment, SolarGirl had her gigantic tits wrapped around the pole as she slid up and down it as if it was a giant dick.

The joy on both of their faces brought a smile to my own, even though it left a conundrum for me to solve.

StarFlare was still safely stored away in stasis, but even with all of the knowledge I had mined from the two other heroes, I still had no plan for what to do with her.

“Maybe I shouldn’t have dropped your IQ quite so low SolarGirl, you might have been able to help me come up with a plan for your friend.” I said allowed and SolarGirl giggled in response.

“Like, SolarGirl loves her friends! StarFlare like calls us friends all the time!”

Something clicked in my mind as SolarGirl babbled on about StarFlare body and how much she wanted to lick it.

I grabbed Miracle Maiden’s hair and pulled her from my dick, “Tell me slave, does StarFlare call all of her teammates ‘friends’?”

“No Master, only SolarGirl and I. The others she calls by their names or sometimes ‘colleagues’.”

A wicked smile crossed my lips as several things fell in to place.

* * *

StarFlare groggily came back to consciousness as her body and mind ached. The giant monster that Dr. Tormentor had unleashed had really done a number on her and she tried to raise her hand to her head but found it steadfastly secured somewhere below her.

“What... what is happening?” she said aloud as she opened her brilliant green eyes and looked down only to see herself strapped to some kind of metal frame that reminded her of those construction signs that she often saw around man hole covers.

Her body laid across the top of it and her hands and feet were pointing straight down, bound at the wrist and ankle near the bottom of the frame.

She was not surprised to find herself naked on it.

The metal, or whatever it was, strained under her as she used all her strength to try and break free, but whatever it was made out of was too strong for her to escape.

She looked down at her hands, planning on using her energy blasts to free herself, but found her hands encased in round metal orbs.

“Such things cannot withstand my energy blasts!” she declared confidently as she released her most powerful weapon.

The orbs glowed white, not with heat, but something else for just a second and then a powerful shock ran up her arms and across her body. The orbs then returned to the dull metallic colour they had started out as, no damage to them was visible.

“How is this possible?” she once more said aloud.

“Well, I’m afraid that particular alloy absorbs your energy blasts StarFlare, and then releases it back as a shock wave.”

She looked back up to see a man standing in front of her, she searched her brain for his name, she had seen him before, but it eluded her at the moment.

“I can see you don’t recognize me, that’s alright, I’m not that famous after all. You know me as The Organizer.”

A file came back to her, yes, he was a supervillain, incredibly smart but with no super powers other than what the technology he had gave him.

“Let me go Organizer, my friends will find me and then you’ll be sorry!”

“Yes, well, your friends are a little busy at the moment.” he said and stepped to one side revealing her friend SolarGirl sitting in a chair, her other friend Miracle Maiden on her knees, her face buried between SolarGirl’s thighs.

“Oh my god StarFlare! Like, oh god yes Miracle Woman, deeper! giggle

“My friends, what are you doing? What has this man done to you?!?” she said looking back at The Organizer, Miracle Maiden’s lasso hanging from his fingers.

“Oh my god... oh my god... oh my god... like StarFlare, he’s made us sooooo totally horny! giggle

“Friends, I will save you! I swear!”

“Hmmmm, well, perhaps you will, but I have a few question to ask before we get too far ahead of ourselves.” The Organizer said, twirling the lasso around his fingers before taking a loop and resting it around StarFlare’s neck.

She let out a gasp, she had felt the lasso’s power before but it always took her breath away none the less.

“Now then StarFlare, whey do you call SolarGirl and Miracle Maiden ‘friends’ but not the other heroes?”

She squinted her eyes and tried to resist, why was he asking this question? He certainly couldn’t know the royal family secret could he?

“Beca... because they are... my friends!” she managed to get out between gritted teeth.

“Yes, but what does being your friend mean?”

“They are... they are... they will be part... of my royal wedding party.” she let out with a sign as the lasso forced the answer out.

“Please SolarGirl, Miracle Maiden, stop! Stop what you are doing at once!” she cried out, desperate for her friends to stop pleasuring each other.

The Organizer blinked at the forcefulness of her demand and paused for a moment before walking around behind her and running a finger along the slit of her pussy.

“Why StarFlare, your getting wet just watching them aren’t you?”

“Yes.. yes I am, now please make them stop.” she begged him.

“Why? What’s so important about them making out in front of you that you need them to stop?”

“Because... because... they’re supposed to wait until... until my wedding night!” she cried out and let out a gasp at the end.

“You’re wedding night... why?”

She felt the lasso compelling her to speak but she desperately tried to resist it, “It’s... it’s... it’s part of the... bonding ritual!”

“Well now that does sound interesting, tell me more.”

She had nothing left to fight with, the lasso had won and the words started to tumble from her lips, “The royal family is genetically engineered to bond with their mate on their wedding night. Each member of the royal family selects two friends to help her prepare. It starts when she arrives in her chambers, her friends will be engaged in sexual activities and she will join them. Once she has been brought to orgasm enough times, her genetic programming will take over and her new husband will be brought in. Once he has placed his seed in to her, she will be altered at the most very basic of levels, becoming his perfect bride until the day she dies.”

Tears fell from her eyes as she finished, her body had already started to react to the sight of her friends on the chair and the lasso had made it impossible for her to hide it.

“Interesting, how long does it take for your body to be... ready... with your friends help?”

“It depends, most royal weddings set aside at least 12 hours, but it can be longer. The longer the friends prepare her body, the stronger the bonding will be.”

She hung her head in shame, he knew everything now and she could feel her genetic programming continuing to change her.

“Very well, that’s even better than I expected. SolarGirl, Miracle Maiden, would you please come over here.” The Organizer said and StarFlare watched Miracle Maiden stand up, revealing the long strap on dildo that she had been sucking attached to SolarGirl’s pelvis. When Miracle Maiden turned, her own strap on became visible as well.

StarFlare sobbed as they walked towards her, “Please friends, fight whatever he has done! Flee this place and leave me!”

“Like, we’d never leave you StarFlare! giggle” SolarGirl replied as she stepped around behind StarFlare and pushed the dildo up against her wettening pussy.

“Master has shown me my true purpose StarFlare, he will show you yours as well.” Miracle Maiden said as she pushed her dildo between the lips of StarFlare’s mouth.

“Very good ladies, now it you would do your duty as StarFlare’s friends...” The Organizer said and her friends slid both of their dildos in to her. StarFlare could do nothing but moan as her genetic programming took over.

“Make sure to switch it up every few hours, I’m sure StarFlare will appreciate it.” he said as he walked from the room, leaving her two friends fucking her at both ends with their strap ons.

* * *

I watched the live video of the three heroes together for the first time in almost a month and doubted they had ever imagined such a reunion.

SolarGirl and Miracle Maiden had been at it for almost 24 hours, at the moment SolarGirl was at the front of StarFlare with Miracle Maiden behind her. They had changed positions many times and even taken short breaks one at a time, leaving StarFlare in continuous use.

I had taken a DNA sample from StarFlare as soon as I’d had her secured on the saw horse, those fiery hands secured in their metal orbs to ensure no one was bbq’d by her. In SolarGirl’s most recent break, I’d had her bring me another sample and comparing them highlighted just how much change was going on inside of StarFlare’s body.

If my math was correct, and it always was, StarFlare would reach peak readiness in another 24 hours.

I was confident that SolarGirl and Miracle Maiden could last and StarFlare’s body was literally made for this, so between them I knew they would achieve what I expected of them.

* * *

For the first time in what seemed like an eternity StarFlare no longer had a dildo inside of her, and she desperately wanted them back.

Her lips smacked together repeatedly, trying to find something to wrap around. Her hips bucked as much as they could, trying to get something inside of her. Her eyes were wide and the only reason she could look forward instead of down at the floor was a small chin guard had been added to the device below her and it held her head up.

She could see her friends still, they had retreated to the chair that had started all of this, SolarGirl was pounding Miracle Maiden with the strap on she still wore, while Miracle Maiden had taken hers off and was sucking it. StarFlare well knew what it tasted like with it having been swapped between her pussy and mouth so many times.

The Organizer stepped in to the room and StarFlare’s whole body jerked as he did, her genetic programming having primed her for a man to bond with her was so strong that she did not care what man it was, just as long as the bonding commenced.

He walked up to her and knelt down, placing his thumb on her lower lip, she wasted no time in taking in to her mouth and suckling on it.

He smiled and a wave of pleasure ran down her spine to her sopping wet pussy.

“Awe, now isn’t that better StarFlare, no threats now from that mouth of yours.”

StarFlare nodded at first and the shook her head no at the second question, unwilling to part her lips and let his thumb escape for either of them.

But he pulled it free anyway, even as she tried to follow it forward with her tongue, “Don’t worry StarFlare, you’ll be getting something better soon. Are you ready for me?”

Her mind was racing, she was desperate for him to enter her, “Yes... yes please... I am ready! My friends have made me ready! Please... I beg of you... bond with me and take me as your own!”

Her eyes pleaded with him even as her voice cried out in need.

“That’s right, I’m going to make you mine in just a minute, but first, don’t you want to know what I want in a perfect mate?”

She moaned out with need, “Yes! Yes! Please tell me!”

“Well, you know what an earth poodle is don’t you?”

“Yes, yes of course!” she cried out, the image of the thing the humans called a pet sprung to her mind. The fluffy furry animal was loyal to it’s owner but had otherwise limited capabilities.

“Well my perfect mate would be just like that. Always down on all fours, eager to please, only able to bark and yap, nothing more than a loyal pet that lives to please me.”

The words buried themselves in to her mind, she had seen such pictures on the Internet, of humans pretending to be pet poodles, dressed up in fancy, frilly, shiny costumes and acting like animals.

“You’ll be that for me if I bond with you, won’t you?” he asked and StarFlare nodded her head as best she could and the let out a little bark.

“Good girl, good girl.” he replied and patted her on the head before standing back up and moving behind her.

StarFlare let out several more yaps as she anticipated what was coming next.

When she felt him push deep in to her pussy she let out the longest whimper she could as he started to bond with her.

When she felt his DNA enter her, her body shook with purpose as her DNA bonded to him permanently.