The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Under the Milky Way

by Mudak

Chapter 9

Kristina and Olga stepped into the middle of the amphitheater and, despite being completely naked, did not feel any embarrassment over this fact. The assembled crowd in the surrounding seats roared their approval, sounding very much like the cheers of a crowd at any sporting event, in any stadium, back home on earth.

Kristina raised her hands to acknowledge the crowd, and Olga followed suit. Both women redirected their gazes towards the corridor from which they came, and they saw one of the pirates flashing a light at the two of them.

Olga knelt down to pick up some mud off the ground, and threw the glob at Kristina. It splattered across Kristina’s stomach, partially obscuring her sex and the underside of her breasts.

Kristina reached down and threw a handful of mud at Olga. As the brown mixture of extraterrestrial dirt and water came in contact with Olga’s shoulder, it flew into her hair, down her arm, and over one breast.

Kristina began to rub the mud over her stomach with her hands so that it covered more of her body. Olga lunged towards Kristina, knocking her over as they both fell into the pit, laughing and playing up their “fight” to the adoring crowd. In no time at all, both women were covered with the mud, with some excess dripping off of their skin. Kristina’s blonde hair was no longer recognizable as that color.

The two women rolled around in the ground, pausing only to wipe the mud off of either their own eyes or the other’s eyes, and to spit mud out of their mouths.

Kristina pinched Olga’s nipples. In response, Olga let out a squeal of pain and recoiled against Kristina. The mud, being slippery, prevented Kristina from holding on. Olga responded in kind, with a similar inability to maintain her grip on Kristina’s otherwise aroused breasts.

The two women stepped apart from each other, panting. The crowd began chanting in their alien tongue. Olga stepped closer to Kristina, took a deep breath, and placed her hand over Olga’s pussy, simultaneously massaging the clit and plunging two fingers in between her labia.

Kristina, not expecting the sudden penetration, and instinctively hunched over, grabbing hold of the Russian’s wrists. As Olga pistoned her hand in and out of Kristina’s pussy, Kristina found that she could do little more than attempt to stay steady against the movement. Soon, she fell backwards onto the ground, moaning in pleasure and kicking blindly wherever and however she could move. When the orgasm finally ripped through her, the squeezed her snatch so tight, that she pushed most of Olga’s hand out of her, mud dripping out of her engorged sex.

Kristina whispered in Olga’s ear, “I think das mud makes the pleasure that much greater.”

“Really?” the Russian whispered in response.

“Ja, see for yourself.”

The Russian stepped back and spread her legs. Kristina placed her outspread, muddied hand over Olga’s stomach. The Russian gasped in anticipation of what was about to happen.

Kristina slowly allowed her hand to move lower, past the Russian’s navel and to her clit. Olga moaned and cried, “Oh, yes,” but the words were swallowed by the sound of the cheering crowd.

In rapid succession, the German’s index finger, middle finger, and ring finger found their way between the folds of flesh and into Olga’s engorged pussy. She intentionally kept her thumb out of her friend’s sex, so that she could continue to tease the clit.

Olga found herself completely unable to stay standing and fell backwards, hard, onto the ground. As she yelped her pleasure, the crowd cheered louder.

As the two women collapsed on top of one another in a muddy, sweaty, yet invigorated mass of hormones, petals of alien flowers fell onto the ground around them. Olga whispered, “I wonder what they do when they don’t have earthlings like us to keep them entertained.”

“No clue… But they definitely liked us.”

“Yes. Yes they did.” the two women kissed passionately and the crowd fell silent. When they broke apart, the crowd roared their approval.

Two aliens rolled into the mud pit and helped the two women up. One Iszapian spoke with clicks and whoops and the two of them followed without question. They took their place near the entrance to the stadium, underneath a large banner. The crowd began to chant rhythmically leading to the climax of the banner breaking, spilling the the turquoise reinvigorating liquid all over their bodies, washing the mud away.

As the mud rolled off of their bodies, both women knew how important it would be, to encourage others from her country, to come back to this place. Nothing else mattered.