The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Doctor Victoria Dominique, Mistress of Hypnotism, Part One

The ruthless Doctor Dominique resolves to go back to New York City and settle things with the crime boss Raffaello Lucio and his hypnotist-on-retainer Isabella Bellini

Olivia Price lay sleeping peacefully in a guest room in Doctor Francesca Russell’s home. It was after three in the morning; Olivia had been very tired when she finally laid down, and gone quickly to sleep.

She had been kidnapped several days earlier by The Anti-Hypnotist Alliance and held prisoner until being rescued by Francesca Russell. She had then spent the night partying and celebrating with Francesca and her friends late into the night.

Olivia had taken care of one last piece of business before settling in to sleep, sending a text message to an associate in New York City.

About ten minutes later as she lay quietly in the bed, the door to her room opened slowly and silently.

Victoria Dominique stepped in, wearing a purple silk robe and carrying a small stool. Her bare feet were silent on the carpet as she moved to set the stool beside the bed before sitting on it.

The stunningly beautiful hypnotist sat quietly for several minutes, watching Olivia and learning her sleep pattern while listening to her soft rhythmic breathing. Victoria matched her own breathing to Olivia’s; this synching-up would help her pace herself properly.

Reaching out, Victoria slowly and gently picked-up Olivia’s hand. The beautiful dark-skinned woman let out a soft moan but remained deep asleep.

Victoria smiled.

She began to gently stroke Olivia’s hand; she needed to bring the woman to a lighter stage of sleep.

Lighter and susceptible to hypnosis.

Victoria continued to stroke Olivia’s hand gently for a few moments.

“Olivia you are feeling very relaxed as I touch your hand. My touch is very soothing and you feel safe and comfortable. Warm and relaxed. Sleeping peacefully as you listen to my words,” Victoria said in quietly and firmly.

“Mmmm….yes,” Olivia mumbled, uncertainty in her voice.

Her brow furrowed slightly; an expert hypnotist herself, her subconscious was vaguely aware of what was happening and trying to warn her.

Victoria noticed Olivia’s muscles tensing a bit, and she knew she must finish hypnotizing the sleeping woman quickly or she would wake up.

That would be awkward, Victoria thought to herself.

Not that she was worried; Victoria was utterly confident in herself and her mastery of hypnotism.

“Very good. Just relax even more…keep listening to my voice as you sink deeper into relaxation…sinking…into a hypnotic trance…moving from sleep to a pleasant, completely relaxed state of deep hypnosis for me…it feels so good…my touch is so soothing…helping you relax…just listen to my voice and let go…you are so relaxed now Olivia…sinking deeper into hypnosis for me…letting my voice guide you…surrendering…just give in and relax completely now…relaxed and go into hypnosis for me now,” Victoria continued, her voice flowing like honey into Olivia’s mind.

She continued to stroke Olivia’s hand gently rhythmically in time with her words.

“Yes…hypno…,” the sleeping woman mumbled.

Olivia sighed deeply and visibly relaxed.

She has slipped from sleep into a hypnotic state.

Victoria smiled evilly as she gently set Olivia’s hand down.

“Very good, Olivia. Now I need you to just keep listening to my voice and relaxing deeper with every word I speak. I am going to take you deeper into the wonderful pleasant trance I have put you in. I am going to count back from ten; with each number you will sink deeper into trance and fall more under my power. With each number a piece of your free will is going to drain away and when I say “zero” you will be completely mine. You will accept my suggestions as if they were your own thoughts and you will obey my every command without hesitation or question. It is okay, you are safe and warm and so relaxed. Do you understand me, dear?” Victoria asked in her powerful monotone.

“I…will…obey…,”Olivia agreed helplessly.

Victoria took a moment to admire the dark-skinned woman’s lovely body.

I will be putting her to work for certain, she thought to herself.

Victoria loved dominating people with her hypnotic skills, and she especially enjoyed dominating other hypnotists, particularly if they had betrayed her as she suspected Olivia had done.

“Very good…now listen carefully. Ten…let yourself sink deeper into this wonderful relaxed state…nine…sinking as you pay attention only to my voice…eight…deeper and deeper relaxed for me…seven…feeling your worries and cares fading away with each passing second…six…sinking deeper into trace, enjoying the delightful relaxation I am giving you…five…your resistance to me fading…four…accepting that you are becoming mine….three…you must obey Victoria Dominique…two…your free will is almost completely gone…I am now your Mistress and you are my slave….one…you must obey my every command…zero, your free will is gone. Olivia, you are mine; you cannot resist me, you will obey me,” Victoria said firmly.

“I…I…obey…,” Olivia murmured with a sigh as she stopped resisting and became Victoria’s latest conquest.

She was merely the next in a very long line of people who had succumbed to Doctor Victoria Dominique, Mistress of Hypnotism.

“Very good! Now then, first things first. You will answer all my questions completely truthfully, Olivia. You cannot lie to me. Now, tell me who you work for,” Victoria commanded.

“Isabella Bellini,” Olivia answered immediately.

Victoria nodded thoughtfully. She had suspected as much, having recognized Olivia as a fellow New York hypnotist and instantly finding it odd that she was in University Heights at the same time as Victoria.

Olivia was a minor mercenary hypnotist and had often worked for the various crime bosses in the city, so it only made sense that when they brought in their big gun Isabella, there would be lesser hypnotists working with her.

“I see, and are you here looking for me?” Victoria inquired.

“Yes,” Olivia answered.

Victoria chuckled; she was mildly impressed that the younger hypnotist had tracked her down.

Mildly impressed though not surprised. Nor was she particularly interested in how Olivia had found her; a skilled hypnotist could usually find out any information they were after if they hypnotized and interrogated enough people.

Victoria had flown to Ohio on a first-class flight which wouldn’t have been too difficult for Olivia to ascertain with due diligence.

I really must talk to Tiny Tough about incognito travel, she thought to herself.

Lady Casey maintained a half-dozen fake identities and always used one when flying.

Victoria had rarely left New York for anything but pleasure trips, so she wasn’t adept at hiding her identity; she had never needed or wanted to.

No matter, these fools are no match for you, she thought to herself confidently.

“Have you contacted Isabella?” She asked next.

“Yes,” Olivia replied.

“When? What did you tell her?” Victoria asked firmly.

“Last night. I sent her a text informing her you were here,” Olivia replied.

“And what was her response?” Victoria asked.

“She requested I continue to observe and report on your activities and she would get back to me with instructions in a day or two,” Olivia replied.

“Very good. Thank you my pet. That will do for now. I need some sleep, but first we need to make sure you are completely and permanently under my spell,” Victoria said.

She got up and turned on a small lamp on the nightstand, then sat on the bed beside Olivia.

“Okay my pet, at the count of three you will open your eyes, and you will immediately stare into my lovely eyes. My eyes will capture you, your very heart and make you mine. You will subconsciously know from now on that you belong to Mistress Victoria and that you must obey me, that she owns you in mind and body and that you have no free will with me. Your mind will become completely empty and open to me…One, two, three…look into the eyes of your owner!” Victoria said firmly.

Olivia’s eyes blinked open and she gasped as she looked into the magnificent violet eyes of Victoria Dominique.

The dazzling purple orbs seemed to expand and fill Olivia’s vision, becoming her whole world.

A tear rolled out of her left eye as she felt her last vestiges of free will vanish.

Her mind became blank, completely open to Victoria’s orders and suggestions.

Olivia was now Victoria’s hapless hypno-slave.

“That’s it…you are MINE, and you will OBEY me! My suggestions are a part of your subconscious as of now and forever. You cannot resist me. If you ever hear me, and only me, say “Victoria’s little spy” you will instantly go into a deep hypnotic trance ready to obey my every command and accept my suggestions. In addition, you will now obey all my commands from this moment forward, even while you are awake. You will be utterly compelled to obey me; you will be completely unable to resist me. The harder you fight my commands, the stronger the compulsion to obey me will become. Do you understand me, slave?” Victoria asked firmly.

“Y-Yes M-M-Mistress,” Olivia stammered, in awe of her new owner’s power.

Victoria smiled.

“Very good my pet. When I leave the room, you will close your eyes and drift off into a nice, deep sleep. You will awaken in the morning feeling refreshed and relaxed, and have no memory of my visit or being hypnotized. You will not under an circumstances contact or communicate with Isabella Bellini or any of her associates unless I tell you do to so. You will not consciously remember any of my commands or suggestions; your subconscious mind will remember them for you and compel you to obey them. Do you understand, slave?” Victoria asked.

“Yes Mistress,” the dazed Olivia replied.

Satisfied, Victoria rose. She picked up her stool and left the room silently.

Olivia’s eyes closed and she fell back into a normal sleep.

Doctor Victoria Dominique settled into the bed in her guest room.

In truth, she felt a little ashamed of herself; she had run away from a problem and used owing Francesca a favor as an excuse.

Victoria now felt she’d made a mistake; with Raffaello Lucio and Isabella gunning for her, coming here put Frankie and her friends in danger.

She had not counted on liking Francesca so much, and now she was resolved to go back and do whatever it took to neutralize the threat.

Victoria had let herself get complacent, even soft in her life as a powerful and feared hypnotist; she normally faced challenges head on and burned them to the ground.

She’d acted like a coward.

“Not anymore. Raffaello, Isabella you have been lucky that my head wasn’t in the game. You have no idea who you are fucking with,” she said to herself before drifting off to sleep.

The next morning Frankie was in a plush pink robe, seated at the counter in her large kitchen. She was enjoying her coffee and researching Theodore Hampton on her phone while Jake prepared breakfast. It was nine o’clock, and Frankie had spent an hour doing yoga and meditating before showering and heading to the kitchen.

She felt rested and relaxed, despite only having gotten four hours of sleep. The past few days been very eventful to say the least.

Eventful and exciting; Frankie finally was starting to feel like a genuine player in the True Hypnotism world, and she was eagerly anticipating what the future would bring.

Frankie resolved to take things more slowly and concentrate on building her own network of allies and contacts; she had been reckless in her first dealing with the Anti-Hypnotist Alliance, and some people had gotten hurt.

Xavier was still asleep in her living room; Frankie was going to look after him until he was completely healed from his bullet wound, then perhaps offer him a job.

Victoria walked into the kitchen, wearing her purple silk robe and barefoot. Tanya followed obediently, dressed in one of her snug black bodysuits as she moved to stand by the wall and await her mistress’s commands.

Victoria had risen early and gone for a run before returning and showering.

She too looked chipper and relaxed despite the minimal sleep.

“Good morning Victoria!” Frankie said cheerfully.

“Good morning Francesca—Frankie,” Victoria corrected herself with a chuckle as she sat beside the smaller hypnotist.

Victoria tended to use peoples’ full given names; she didn’t care for nicknames, and she had hypnotized and harshly degraded more than one person who had insisted on calling her “Vicky”.

“Did you get any sleep?” Frankie asked with a chuckle.

“I did, thank you. It was adequate, but I will probably go to bed early tonight,” Victoria replied as Jake served her coffee.

“Me too. Jake is making egg-white omelettes, can I have him make you one?” Frankie asked.

“That would be lovely,” Victoria agreed.

The two hypnotists shared a lovely breakfast, discussing the recent events and plans for the future.

“Actually, I do need to talk with you about the future,” Victoria said as Jake cleared their plates.

“Of course; how about on the deck?” Frankie suggested.

“That sounds good to me,” Victoria agreed.

Frankie had Jake refill their coffees, then ordered him to make breakfast for himself and Tanya, then check to see if Xavier was awake and hungry and to fix him anything he wanted, and lastly to make Elizabeth some oatmeal and take it to her in her cage.

The two hypnotists moved out to the deck; Frankie let her robe fall off before sitting, enjoying the warm morning sun on her bare skin.

Victoria smiled and did the same.

“Something tells me I am not going to like this,” Frankie said, sipping her coffee.

Victoria smiled apologetically.

“Oh, it isn’t anything Earth shattering. I just need to go back to New York and tie up some loose ends,” she replied, sipping her own coffee.

Victoria admired Frankie’s naked body, impressed at the small woman’s sheer fitness and sexiness at almost sixty.

Her breasts and skin might show slight effects of age but they glowed in the sunlight, and there was some grey in her hair and a few minor wrinkles on Frankie’s face…but Victoria couldn’t care less. Frankie was beautiful, educated, intelligent and powerful, and Victoria found herself becoming aroused as they sat and talked.

Her arousal didn’t surprise her; Victoria had been attracted to both men and women since she was a teenager.

“Oh well that is understandable. Victoria, I hope you know how much I appreciate you coming to help me. It means a lot to me,” Frankie replied with a smile.

“It was my pleasure, truly. Besides, I owed you a favor anyway,” Victoria replied.

Victoria felt ashamed again; if she had not had Isabella after her, she might not have come even though she owed Frankie a favor.

Frankie had given Victoria and a dozen other true hypnotists a heads-up on a private detective that was investigating them a few months earlier.

Frankie had captured him and made him talk, discovering he was gathering information for a wealthy corporate type who was planning to blackmail hypnotists into doing his bidding. She had wiped his memory and sent him away with a suggestion to become a dog-walker deeply implanted into his mind. Then she had destroyed all the information he had gathered, gaining her the appreciation of a dozen other hypnotists around North America.

Victoria had paid the businessman a visit, and he had disappeared soon after.

“Oh you didn’t owe me for that; it was in the best interest of all the hypnotists on his list, including me,” Frankie replied.

“I did, you could have kept all that information for yourself; you did me a great favor,” Victoria replied.

She felt sheepish, trying to figure out how to explain the situation with Isabella and Olivia, and muster the courage to tell Frankie she had put her in danger.

“Oh stop! I am so glad we got to know each other!” Frankie replied enthusiastically.

Just as Victoria was admiring her body, Frankie was doing the same to Victoria.

Tall and lean, Victoria’s body was firm and near-perfect, firm and toned with flawless skin.

“Well however it came to pass, I am very happy to have gotten to know you and work with you, and look forward to doing so in the future,” Victoria replied.

The two naked women shared a look, and they very nearly came together as their lust boiled beneath their calm exteriors.

“So…what is it you have to go take care of, if it isn’t too personal?” Frankie asked, controlling herself with an effort.

“Francesca, I am afraid I haven’t been entirely honest with you. It has to do with—,” Victoria began.

“Good morning ladies,” Olivia said cheerfully, stepping onto the deck with a coffee mug.

She was dressed in a fluffy white robe, and she looked rested and relaxed.

“Good morning Olivia,” Frankie said.

Victoria smirked.

“Good morning, dear,” she said.

Frankie raised an eyebrow; a very sharp woman as well as a trained psychiatrist, she had noted that Victoria typically only used the term “dear” for someone she had little respect for, had enslaved, or was going to hypnotize.

Therefore she found it significant that Victoria had used the term when greeting Olivia.

Sensing something was about to happen, Frankie sat up and watched the interaction intently.

“I hope I am not interrupting; Frankie, your Thrall was very polite and poured me coffee,” Olivia said.

“You aren’t interrupting. Yes, Jake is a good man,” Frankie replied casually.

“I see it is clothing optional; I hope you don’t mind if I leave my robe on for a bit,” Olivia said with a chuckle.

“Actually, I would rather you took it off,” Victoria replied coolly.

Olivia chuckled again.

“I’m flattered,” she said, making no move to remove the garment.

Frankie looked quizzically at Victoria; the purple-eyed hypnotist winked.

“Olivia, you will take off your robe. Now,” Victoria commanded.

The dark-skinned woman smiled and was about to make a witty reply.

Then she frowned as Victoria’s voice echoed inside her mind.

“Oh shit,” she said as she shrugged off the robe.

“Victoria…?” Frankie asked.

“If you will indulge me a moment, Francesca. Olivia, set the coffee mug on the table then get on your knees,” Victoria said next.

Frankie watched in wonder as Olivia obeyed, assuming a kneeling position before the smirking Victoria.

“What…I don’t understand…,” Olivia said, stunned at the turn of events.

“Of course not, dear. You thought you could go up against me and win, and now you are seeing that you failed,” Victoria replied smugly.

“Wait, this isn’t necessary, I…I can explain—,” Olivia began.

“Silence, slave. I don’t want to hear your pathetic lies. You are hypnotized, remember? You will explain truthfully, and you will…when I command it. You see Frankie, Olivia here is working for a powerful hypnotist in New York named Isabella Bellini, who in turn works for a mob boss that wants me eliminated,” Victoria explained.

What?” Franke asked in surprise.

Olivia whimpered, unable to speak.

“Yes, I am afraid that I have drawn the ire of some organized crime elements, and they have decided to send hypnotists after me. I recognized Olivia here as a New York hypnotist, and I thought her being in Ohio might be more than a coincidence. So, I hypnotized her last night after our threesome with Jake and it turns out she was here looking for me. Olivia here has informed Isabella of my whereabouts,” Victoria said with disdain.

“Wait, so we helped you, saved you from the AHA, and then you repay us like this?” Frankie said, suddenly angry.

She had bonded with Victoria over the past several days, and the idea of someone threatening her new friend upset her.

Frankie rose and moved toward Olivia, who flinched in fear.

“Francesca please hold on; to be fair, Olivia here has a contract with Isabella to find me. Breaking it would be very…distasteful, to say the least,” Victoria said calmly.

“I don’t care! We saved her, probably her life! Fuck the contract! I wouldn’t betray any fellow hypnotist who saved me from the AHA! Contract be damned!” Frankie fumed.

Her emotions running high since the pool hall raid, Frankie let them get the better of her.

She slapped Olivia across the face.

Victoria laughed.

“I am inclined to agree with you; I just wanted you to have the facts. In any case, Olivia made her choice and she will suffer the consequences,” she said evilly.

Olivia whimpered again.

“Good; emphasis on suffer, I hope,” Frankie said, her inner-domme coming out.

“My reputation is well-earned. As Isabella Bellini is going to discover. Frankie, I must apologize. What I was trying to tell you is part of the reason I agreed to come here was to flee the situation in New York. I acted like a coward and…I am sorry,” Victoria said seriously.

Frankie looked at her, a stern expression on her face.

Then she grinned.

“I forgive you, Victoria. We didn’t know each other well at all before you came, and you have helped me out immensely. I don’t blame you fro trying to get away from these assholes. The fact that you feel bad about it now is all I need to know. You are evolving, and that will make you even more powerful. Victoria, I trust you,” Frankie said kindly.

“Thank you,” the purple-eyed beauty replied quietly, overwhelmed by Frankie’s declaration of trust.

Victoria had tears in her eyes as Frankie moved to embrace her.

She had suppressed her emotions for most of her adult life, and letting herself experience them now was a bit intense.

They hugged tightly for a moment.

Then Victoria took Frankie’s face in her hands and kissed her passionately.

“Make love to me,” she whispered.

Frankie grinned and kissed Victoria again.

Olivia could only continue to kneel helplessly, watching as the two sexy hypnotists began to kiss, caress and fondle one another.

Frankie sucked enthusiastically at Victoria’s tits while the taller woman massaged and squeezed hers. Victoria then guided Frankie to sit, so she could crouch and eat her pussy.

After she had cum several times they switched places so Frankie could return the favor.

Victoria orgasmed three times, shrieking with pleasure.

“Oh my, Francesca! That was lovely! You are such a good…friend.You know I am still… evil, right?” Victoria asked with a smirk as both women stood and caught their breath.

“I wouldn’t want you to be anything else,” Frankie chuckled as they both faced the kneeling Olivia.

“Wonderful, thank you. Now, what shall we do with this one? Obviously I am going to use her to get to Isabella and Raffaello…but we can of course have some fun and torture her first,” Victoria said wickedly.

“You mean we are going to use her to get to Isabella and Raffaello, right?” Frankie asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Actually no. I am returning to New York by myself,” Victoria replied casually.

“What? No way! I am going to help you!” Frankie protested.

“Francesca, I can handle this. I have many resources,” Victoria said gently.

“But—,” Frankie began.

“Shhh…listen to me please Francesca. Please,” Victoria said, gently putting her finger on Frankie’s lips.

Frankie sighed and nodded.

Victoria smiled.

“You have started something here; building something. Kara is here and needs you; there is a true hypnotism community here that is ripe for the taking. You have what it takes to be a powerful hypnodomme. Xavier needs you, and the AHA isn’t going away. I will go clean up my mess, and then I will be back to assist you. A week, ten days perhaps. You said you trust me,” she said.

Frankie sighed again.

“But I want to go to New York,” she said with a mock pout.

Victoria laughed.

“We will, after things are more settled. I promise you, we will go have a fantastic time at other peoples’ expense. Let me take care of this and then I will return to help you make sure things here are stable, okay Doctor Russell?” she asked softly.

“Okay Doctor Dominique,” Frankie agreed with a smile.

“Wonderful. Now let’s have a little fun with Olivia here,” Victoria replied with a wink.

“Teach me your wicked ways; you are the Master,” Frankie chuckled.

Victoria nodded and winked, and she and Frankie proceeded to utterly dominate and humiliate the hapless Olivia.

The captured hypnotist founder herself kissing and worshipping first Frankie’s feet, then Victoria’s. Frankie brought out a black leather collar which she put around Olivia’s neck; then she brought both Jake and Xavier out onto the deck and Victoria ordered Olivia to suck both their cocks.

First was Xavier, who shot his load rather quickly which Olivia swallowed. Jake took a bit more time, as he needed Frankie’s permission to cum. Eventually, she had him pull his cock from Olivia’s mouth and shoot his load all over her face.

Olivia began to sob.

I had no choice, I was in an impossible situation!, she wanted to scream.

She still couldn’t speak however, since Victoria had not given her permission.

“Oh, like I have never had a subject cry before. Pathetic. Clean your face with your robe, then come over her and get on your knees…lick my ass,” Victoria said cruelly.

The stunning hypnotist turned and bent over, spreading her cheeks.

The still-sobbing Olivia obeyed, kneeling behind Victoria.

Her cries became muffled as she buried her face between Victoria’s cheeks and began to lick her asshole.

Victoria moaned with pleasure and began to rub her own pussy.

Frankie watched, enjoying the spectacle and growing very aroused.

“Jake, eat me. Now,” she commanded.

“Yes Mistress Francesca,” her Thrall replied.

He quickly knelt before her and began to first lick at her pussy before seizing her clit in his mouth and sucking vigorously.

Frankie and Victoria both orgasmed hard a short time later.

“Mmmm…I think you have eaten ass before, my little slut,” Victoria said after she recovered, turning to face the kneeling Olivia.

Olivia was silent, her face streaked with tears but her expression defiant.

“She looks mad; I guess she should have thought twice about crossing you,” Frankie said with a chuckle.

“Indeed. Xavier, how would like like to fuck this beautiful woman in her ass?” Victoria called.

“For real? I thought she was with you last night…?” Xavier asked.

“She was, but it turns out she is here to sell Mistress Victoria out to some gangsters in New York. So she’s all yours, if you want,” Frankie said.

“Well if you put it that way, sounds like she’s got some ass-fucking coming,” he replied with a grin.

Grinning, Victoria bent to speak into the kneeling Olivia’s ear.

“You like being fucked in your ass, dear. In fact, you love it. It feels so good, and you know you deserve to be degraded and used because you betrayed me,” she whispered.

Olivia closed her eyes and moaned as Victoria’s suggestions took hold in her mind.

A moment later Olivia was bent over the railing of the deck, Xavier ass-fucking her enthusiastically.

The hypnotists-turned-slave was shrieking with equal parts pleasure and self-loathing.

Victoria and Frankie watched with satisfaction, a pair of powerful hypnodommes reveling in the humiliation of a defeated enemy.

They continued Olivia’s degradation into the afternoon; when they finally tired of her Victoria had her kneel in the corner, hands locked behind her head. She wore silver nipple clamps, and a bright red butt-plug was in her asshole.

After Xavier had ass-fucked her, Olivia had eaten both Frankie and Victoria’s pussies, then been made to crawl across the deck and into the house. Frankie produced a crop from her stash of toys, along with a large bright pink strap-on. She took her time slowly fucking Olivia with the strap-on at Victoria’s direction, while Victoria both increased Olivia’s sensation of pleasure and denied her orgasm.

As Frankie fucked Olivia, Victoria whispered seductively into Olivia’s ear, reinforcing her control over her mind, further cementing the hold she had over the other hypnotist.

She eventually let Olivia cum, the orgasm being triggered by Victoria swatting Olivia several times with the crop.

Olivia shuddered with one of the biggest orgasms of her life; she screamed in both ecstasy and despair as Victoria had suggested that when she finally did cum, it would further lock Victoria’s control into her mind.

Olivia shuddered, any last shred of resistance gone.

She was Victoria’s now, fully and irrevocably, for as long as the purple-eyed hypnotist wished.

Forever, if Victoria chose.

Frankie and Victoria sat on the couch; Jake was worshipping Frankie’s feet, Tanya doing the same to Victoria’s.

Xavier had gone to shower.

“Fuck, I need another shower after that myself,” Frankie said with a chuckle.

“As do I; perhaps I will join you,” Victoria said with a chuckle of her own.

“Now who is insatiable? You are welcome, of course,” Frankie replied.

“Excellent. I believe I have the beginnings of a plan for my return to New York,” Victoria said.

“I still wish you weren’t going alone,” Frankie said with a sigh.

“I have given that some thought. I agree with you. I was going to give Tiny Tough a call and see if she might be willing to join me,” Victoria said.

“Lady Casey? She won the Spiral Grand opening tournament. I met her while I was in Boise. She is part of a conclave now, the…Fascinating Five I believe they are calling themselves,” Frankie said.

“Oh my! lLittle Tiny Tough won? I guess I am not surprised. Good for her! It sounds as though she may be busy. I am sure I can find another playmate. Yes, I know you will gladly come with me but we discussed that,” Victoria said sternly.

“I know, and you are right. I shouldn’t just run off right now as much as I would love to go with you. I do think I know someone that would help. Do you know Mistress Carol-Lynn?” Frankie asked.

“Hmmm…only by reputation. A very reliable mercenary hypnotist, by all accounts very skilled and ruthless in the extreme. Wasn’t she on the list that investigator was compiling?” Victoria asked.

“Yes, and she owes me a favor for that. I think she might be a really good fit for this type of mission,” Frankie replied with a wink.

“Have you ever met her?” Victoria asked, obviously intrigued.

Mistress Carol-Lynn did indeed have a reputation as a powerful and skilled Hypnodomme who delighted in her work, reveling in inflicting degradation and humiliation on her hapless subjects.

A woman after Victoria’s own heart.

“Yes I actually, I had the pleasure of watching her in a duel recently. She defeated Master Alistair, and ruthless is a good word to describe what she did to him onstage. She might still be in the area,” Frankie said thoughtfully.

“If you think she might assist, then please contact her,” Victoria agreed.

Frankie picked up her phone, enjoying the sensation of Jake sucking on her toes.

“Hello Mistress Carol Lynn? Hi, this is Frankie Russell. Yes, that’s me. How are you doing? Excellent! Oh I am good thank you. The reason I am calling is that I have an associate—a friend actually, that needs a partner for a job. I was hoping you might be interested. Yes, a fellow hypnotist looking for a partner on a job. Doctor Victoria Dominique. Oh good, you have heard of her. Yes. Great, are you still in the area? Perfect! If you can come by tonight, that would be fantastic. Great! Yes, thank you. I will text you the address. Thank you! Bye,” Frankie said

“She will come by and listen to our proposition,” she told Victoria after disconnecting the call.

“Excellent. Did she ask about compensation?,” Victoria asked.

“Actually no. I am sure she gets at least fifty-grand for a big job; she is considered an A-Tier hypnotist. A true professional,” Frankie replied.

“Excellent. She sounds like exactly what I need. No attachments to New York. Reliable and powerful. I shall offer her one-hundred thousand to show that I am serious about wanting her assistance. Thank you for your help on this, Francesca. I don’t have…good relations with many other hypnotists,” Victoria said with genuine gratitude.

She was starting to realize how isolated from the True Hypnotism community she was, by her own doing.

“My pleasure Victoria. I suppose we better get cleaned up and figure out something for dinner,” Frankie said, rising.

They both ordered their slaves to go clean up and change into nice clothes for their guest; Frankie instructed Jake to come up with something for dinner, and to let Xavier know they’d be having company as well clean Olivia up and make her look presentable.

After giving the slaves their instructions, Victoria followed Frankie up to her bathroom.

The two hypnotists showered together, pausing long enough to take turns eating one another, continuing after each had cum.

After showering, Frankie got dressed casually in blue jeans and a tight pink long-sleeved top, putting her hair into a ponytail. She chose a large ruby pendant as her only jewelry, aside from her favorite gold and emerald toe ring.

Frankie went downstairs and found Jake dressed in a suit and Tanya in her typical dark bodysuit. Xavier was wearing a nice shirt and slacks, and Olivia had been cleaned up, though she was still naked and wearing nipple-clamps and a butt-plug. Her hair had been brushed an put in a ponytail, and she had put on makeup.

Frankie gasped when she saw Victoria descending the stairs.

The tall dark-haired hypnotist looked stunning in a long black spaghetti-strap gown with slits up both sides. Her hair was in a long braid wrapped around her head, and she wore her favorite amethyst pendant around her neck. Large diamonds sparkled in her ears, and a matching bracelet adorned her left wrist.

She wore very tall strappy black stiletto sandals, and a simple platinum toe ring on her right middle toe.

“Fuck Victoria!” Frankie said, her mouth hanging open.

“I take it you like my dress?” Victoria asked slyly.

“I want to rip it off you and fuck your brains out. You look gorgeous,” Frankie replied.

“Thank you. You look beautiful as well. You don’t need clothes and accoutrements to make you look good,” Victoria replied.

Frankie blushed.

“Oh shut up!” she said with a chuckle.

“What is on the menu for this evening…besides one another for dessert,” Victoria asked.

Frankie laughed.

“Jake is going to make grilled tuna steaks and asparagus,” she said.

“That sounds lovely. We have time for a drink before our guest arrives, I believe,” Victoria said.

“Absolutely. How does white wine sound?” Frankie asked.

“Perfect,” Victoria replied.

Jake poured and served them each a glass, and the two hypnotists sat on the couch enjoying the wine and chatting.

A short time later the doorbell rang. Tanya answered it, as Jake had gone to start preparing dinner.

Victoria’ blonde hypno-slave led Mistress Carol-Lynn into the living room, and both Victoria and Frankie stood.

“Mistress Carol-Lynn, thank you for coming!” Frankie said cheerfully, offering her hand.

“Thank you for having me. It is nice to see you again,” Carol-Lynn replied politely as she shook Frankie’s hand.

“This is Mistress Victoria Dominique; Victoria, this is Mistress Carol-Lynn,” Frankie said, introducing the two powerful women.

Victoria and Carol-Lynn shook hands, sizing each other up.

Carol-Lynn was a beautiful young woman, her shoulder-length brown hair loose and framed her pretty face. Her marvelous brown eyes were mischievous and alluring, flecked with gold that seemed to swirl into the brown, inviting one to get lost in them. Her full pouty lips were ruby red, and she wore a tight red blouse that showed off her fantastic cleavage. An impressively large diamond solitaire pendant hung on a long golden chain around her neck, and she wore beautiful diamond and ruby earrings. A gold bracelet adorned her left wrist, and she had on a golden ring set with a large ruby on her right middle finger. She wore a short black pencil skirt and very tall black platform stiletto heels, her legs covered by sexy black hose.

“Mistress Victoria, you look fabulous. Your reputation precedes you,” Carol-Lynn said with a nod.

“Thank you; you look stunning yourself; I have heard nothing but good things about you. Mistress Francesca thinks very highly of you, which is no small endorsement in my opinion,” Victoria replied graciously.

Carol-Lynn smiled and nodded.

“Thank you. I think highly of Francesca as well. I saw her duel recently, and it was one of the more impressive victories I have ever seen,” she said amiably.

Frankie smiled and blushed, surprised and pleased by her fellow hypnotist’s praise.

“Thank you, Carol-Lynn. I got a bit lucky on that one, if I am being honest. Please, sit. And for goodness’s sake, please call me “Frankie”. May I offer you some white wine? Or anything else you’d like?” Frankie asked.

“Don’t be honest then; you looked like a badass. And wine would be great, thank you Frankie,” Carol-Lynn said with a grin, sitting on the couch.

Frankie gestured to Tanya, who went to pour Carol-Lynn some wine.

Xavier entered the room from the kitchen; he had gone to see if Jake needed any help; the two men got along quite well despite Jake’s status as a Thrall.

“This is my good friend Xavier. He was recently kidnapped by the Anti-Hypnotist Alliance,” Frankie said as she and Victoria sat.

“Frankie rescued me. Nice to meet you ma’am,” Xavier said respectfully, shaking Carol-Lynn’s hand.

“Oh, he is not a slave? Too bad, he’s hot. I would abuse the fuck out of him,” Carol-Lynn said with a wink.

Xavier laughed nervously.

“Man, I like you hypnotists. I almost wish I was a slave,” he said, sitting in a recliner.

“I can arrange that easily,” Carol-Lynn said casually, raising an eyebrow.

Xavier put his hands up and shook his head; Victoria and Frankie laughed.

“So who do you need help fucking up? I assume you have some people who need to learn to tongue-fuck your asshole. That is my specialty after all.,” Carol-Lynn asked, sipping her wine.

Frankie laughed.

Victoria chuckled as well; Carol-Lynn’s brash manner reminded her a bit of Lady Casey. She proceeded to carefully explain the situation, leaving out no details and emphasizing the danger that Raffaello and Isabella posed; Carol-Lynn listened carefully, absorbing the information with the occasional nod. She asked several pointed questions and intelligent questions, mainly regarding the resources and strength of the opposition.

Victoria was quite pleased; she found Carol-Lynn to be smart, quick-witted and educated as well as beautiful and sexy.

“Well, I have to say a trip to New York sounds like fun. Especially to help take down a crime boss,” Carol-Lynn remarked after Victoria was finished her explanation.

“A crime boss and a powerful hypnodomme. Possibly other hypnotists as well,” Frankie reminded her.

“Right. That is what will make it interesting. Isabella sounds like a challenge to say the least. I’m in,” Carol-Lynn said.

Both Victoria and Frankie’s faces betrayed mild surprise at Carol-Lynn’s confident pronouncement that she was willing to help.

“While I must say I am very glad you are willing to assist me, we haven’t even discussed your fee,” Victoria said diplomatically.

“Honestly, I wasn’t thinking about money. I would do this one for free. Not to sound like a fan-girl, but the chance to work with Victoria Dominique is more than enough. So you see, I’ll be shamelessly using you for your reputation. After we are done I will be name-dropping you to every hypnotist I meet,” Carol-Lynn said with a grin.

Victoria and Frankie both laughed.

“I am honored that you think so highly of working with me. Be that as it may, I am prepared to offer you one-hundred-thousand dollars for your services,” Victoria replied.

“Deal. I do like spending money, and I appreciate your faith in my value as a hypnotist,” Carol-Lynn said with a nod.

Victoria smiled. In truth the arrogant and vain woman was pleased that Carol-Lynn had heard of her and was looking forward to working with her based on her reputation alone.

“I am happy to have you onboard. Thank you, Mistress Carol-Lynn,” she replied.

“You are lucky I was free. I just got done turning a cheating asshole into a fist-fucking little bitch for the ex-wife he tried to fuck over in their divorce, so I am between jobs,” Carol-Lynn replied with a wink.

“Ah, nothing like bringing down men who think they are invincible is there?” Frankie said, nodding with approval.

“It is one of the things I live for,” Carol-Lynn replied in agreement.

“Pardon me Mistresses, but dinner is ready,” Jake said politely from the doorway to the kitchen.

“Thank you Jake, we will meet you in the dining room,” Frankie replied.

She led Victoria, Carol-Lynn and Xavier to her little-used dining room, where Jake served them an excellent dinner of seared tuna steaks, roasted asparagus and mushroom risotto.

They group had a very pleasant meal, swapping stories of their hypnotic adventures and Xavier telling the story of getting shot saving Frankie at her urging.

Carol-Lynn and Xavier also hit it off, flirting heavily through out dinner.

After the meal the group moved out to Frankie’s deck for drinks and further discussion.

“So we head out tomorrow?” Carol-Lynn asked Victoria.

“If that is acceptable to you,” Victoria replied.

“I can do that. I will have to get going soon and take care of a few things, but I can be ready in the morning,” Carol-Lynn said.

“It’s a shame you have to go,” Xavier lamented.

“Who said I wasn’t taking you with me?” Carol-Lynn said slyly, winking at him.

Xavier looked at Frankie.

“Don’t look at me; if Mistress Carol-Lynn decides she wants you, your ass is hers,” she said with a smile.

“I…I…um, okay then,” he said with a nervous laugh.

Xavier turned to see Carol-Lynn had lifted her ruby pendant and had it swinging gently, facets glittering as it danced teasingly over the exposed tops of her lovely breasts.

“Don’t worry, I won’t be gentle. Now just watch the ruby…,” Carol-Lynn began.

“Wait, I don’t, I mean—,” Xavier stammered.

He flushed, surprised by the induction.

“Shhh…just relax…I won’t hurt you…much…just relax and listen to my voice as you watch the ruby swing back and forth….back…and forth…,” Carol-Lynn continued, her voice smooth and powerful.

“I…I…don’t…,” Xavier stammered.

His eyes were on the rich red stone, and he seemed to have trouble taking them off of it as it moved rhythmically back and forth.

Frankie and Victoria watched quietly as Carol-Lynn quickly and smoothly placed Xavier into a deep hypnotic trance.

“That’s a good boy. Just sit there quietly until I command you to move or speak,” Carol-Lynn said firmly.

She smiled with satisfaction as Xavier’s eyes closed and his head nodded.

Carol-Lynn let her pendant fall back between her cleavage, looking at Victoria with a smile and a raised eyebrow.

“I assume that I pass your inspection?” she asked with a smirk.

“Indeed; well done. Your reputation is well-deserved. I have complete confidence in you as a hypnotist,” Victoria replied with a smile and a nod.

Carol-Lynn nodded back; her induction had been flawless and skilled, and while she did want to take Xavier back to her hotel suite and fuck his brains out, she also wanted to make a minor show of her talent for Victoria’s benefit.

She wanted the vaunted Doctor Victoria Dominique to be aware that she did indeed deserve her reputation, and that she could be trusted to handle the challenges they were about to face.

Carol-Lynn nodded back to Victoria, and an understanding passed between the two powerful women.

“Thank you Mistress Victoria. Xavier open your eyes and stand up,” she commanded, rising to her feet.

“Yes ma’am,” he murmured, rising from his seat.

“Address me as “Mistress”, by the way,” Carol-Lynn admonished him.

“Yes Mistress,” Xavier agreed, his eyes wide and glassy.

Carol-Lynn smirked.

“Mistress Carol-Lynn, I would appreciate it if you went easy on X; he is a friend of mine,” Frankie said politely.

“No worries; I won’t do any permanent damage to him. He will have a good time. Mostly, anyway. I will return him tomorrow,” Carol-Lynn said with a wicked smile.

Frankie nodded, chuckling. Victoria smiled and nodded her approval.

“I will make some arrangements and call you this evening if that is acceptable,” the purple-eyed hypnotist said.

“Of course. Now I had really better get going. Mistress Francesca, thank you for your hospitality, and thank you for thinking of me. I won’t let you down. Mistress Victoria, it is going to be an honor working with you,” Carol-Lynn said.

“Thank you for coming on such short notice and being so flexible,” Victoria replied, offering her hand.

“Oh I am very flexible,” Carol-Lynn replied with a wink as she took Victoria’s hand.

Frankie laughed, shaking Carol-Lynn’s hand after Victoria.

“It was good to see you; good luck and stay safe,” she said.

“You as well France—Frankie. Call me anytime. Come along, X. I hope you like to tingle,” Carol-Lynn said, leading her new toy to the door.

“I think she will work out well,” Frankie remarked after she had gone.

“I agree. She seems confident and capable,” Victoria agreed.

“I still wish I was going with you,” Frankie said with a sigh.

“As do I, Francesca. As do I,” Victoria agreed.

Victoria spent the evening making plans while Frankie had gone out on a date with Jake. She arranging for a private jet to fly she and Carol-Lynn the following afternoon. Then she spent some time questioning Olivia; the enslaved hypnotist had received instructions from Isabella via text to continue to observe Victoria and report on her actions.

Sitting cross-legged on the bed in her guest-room, Victoria took Olivia’s cell phone and sent Isabella a message which read Victoria appears to be planning a long-term stay. Possibly even moving her practice to Cleveland. She has changed hotels three times since arriving and has been visiting office spaces for rent. Please advise.

A short time later, Isabella replied Excellent. Keep watching her and report in every evening. I am assembling a team to come capture her. Estimate three days. Keep me informed.

Victoria smiled; she would be back in New York with Isabella none the wiser, which was exactly what she was hoping for. A plan was forming in her mind; Victoria picked up one of her three phones from beside her and dialed.

Miles away in a New York apartment, FBI Special Agent Farah Myer looked at her cell phone as it vibrated on her nightstand.

She sighed, having just gotten into bed; looking at the number, she didn’t recognize it and was about to reject the call.

However, her subconscious mind did recognize the number, and a sudden and overwhelming impulse to answer the phone overcame her and she hit the green button, lifting the phone to her ear.

“Agent Meyer,” she said, surprised by her own actions.

“Hello, Victoria’s Agent Slave,” she heard a velvety voice purr.

Farah gasped; her body went rigid as she suddenly recalled a visit she’d made to a suspect’s home several weeks earlier.

A suspect named Victoria Dominique.

The visit had been an utter disaster; Victoria had hypnotized, enslaved and utterly humiliated the unsuspecting FBI agent, using her as a sex-slave before sending her away with no memory of the events and a trigger that would instantly send her back into a helpless obedient state.

A helpless, obedient and aware state, one in which she had full memory of what had happened to her.

Victoria loved to torment her victims with awareness of their predicament.

“Oh no…,” Farah said softly as she remembered that she was Victoria’s slave.

She was horrified; she had been going about her life since Victoria had hypnotized her, completely unaware of what the hypnotist had done to her.

“Oh yes, my pet. You are my slave, and I have need of you now. Listen to me very carefully,” Victoria said evilly on the other end of the line.

“I…I…I will obey, Mistress,” Farah said softly, utterly unable to resist Doctor Victoria Dominique, Mistress of Hypnotism.

To Be Continued