The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Doctor Victoria Dominique, Mistress of Hypnotism, Part Two

Victoria Dominique arrives in New York City, ready to deal with her enemies

Victoria and Carol-Lynn walked through the LaGuardia airport, with Tanya and Carol-Lynn’s Thrall Stacy trailing them and carrying their luggage.

The two hypnotists had just arrived on a flight from Boise; it was shortly after ten p.m.

“There is Agent Meyer,” Victoria said, nodding.

Carol-Lynn saw a pretty woman with shoulder-length brown hair and light brown skin, dressed in a black pantsuit and black designer heels.

“She is a cutie. I hope you fucked her silly,” Carol-Lynn said dryly.

“Only once so far. I am sure we will have time after Raffaello and Isabella are dealt with if you would like to play with her,” Victoria replied casually as they walked up Special Agent Farah Meyer.

“Hell yes,” Carol-Lynn replied as they approached Farah.

“Hello Mistress Victoria,” the FBI agent said grudgingly.

Victoria chuckled.

“Hello my pet. You can prostrate yourself before me properly later. Did you arrange for the car as I commanded?” she asked.

“Yes Mistress Victoria. A luxury limousine is at your disposal. The information you asked for is on an iPad in the car,” Farah replied.

“Good girl. Lead on,” Victoria commanded.

A short time later the five women were in the back of the limousine that Farah had rented for them, on their way to The Greenwich Hotel.

Farah had secured two luxury suites under fake identities.

“Okay Slave-Farah, now you can get down and greet me properly. Lick my shoes,” Victoria commanded.

The FBI agent glared at the hypnotist angrily as she moved to her hands and knees on the floor of the vehicle.

Victoria smiled with satisfaction as Farah helplessly began to lick her sexy, expensive black designer pumps.

“Stacy really is lovely. Have you had her long?” Victoria asked, looking over Carol-Lynn’s Thrall as the limousine moved along the busy streets.

“Oh I have had Stacy here for the past two years. We went to high school together,” Carol-Lynn said, casually stroking Stacy’s shoulder-length wavy blonde hair.

Twenty-eight, Stacy was a tall sexy woman with blue eyes and beauty queen good looks. She was wearing a sky blue halter top and designer jeans along with tall cork wedge sandals. Her fingernails and toenails were pink.

“Oh, were you friends?” Victoria asked.

Carol-Lynn snorted.

“Hardly; she was your classic “mean girl”. I hated her. A couple of years ago by random chance she was in the market for a hypnotist and she contacted me. She wanted me to hypnotize her rich husband so she could get out of their prenup. I did the job, then the bitch stiffed my on my fee. So she gets to be my slave,” she explained.

“Excellent. She sounds like a twit who got what she deserved,” Victoria replied with approval.

Carol-Lynn smiled.

“Just like your pet FBI agent here?” she asked.

“Agent Meyer had the nerve to accuse me of being involved in a jewel heist,” Victoria said.

“Had the wrong girl, did she?” Carol-Lynn asked.

“Oh no, I did precisely what she accused me of; I just don’t like anyone telling what I may and may not do,” Victoria replied arrogantly.

Carol-Lynn laughed, and the two hypnotists continued to chat until they reached their hotel.

A short time later Victoria and Carol-Lynn were settled into their suites; Tanya changed into one of her black bodysuits and put her favorite large-caliber revolver on her hip, while Farah stripped naked at Victoria’s command.

Stacy unpacked her Mistress’s belongings while Carol-Lynn changed from the casual outfit she’d flown in to a tight sexy low-cut red blouse and a short black skirt, along with black hose and her customary five-inch black stiletto heels.

Stacy skillfully styled her Mistress’s hair and did her makeup.

“Good job my little slut,” Carol-Lynn said to Stacy, checking herself in the suite’s large bedroom mirror.

“Thank you Mistress,” Stacy replied with a curtsy.

“You look delicious, dear,” Victoria commented, striding into the room.

The statuesque purple-eyed hypnotist was wearing a simple purple silk robe, her long luxurious hair loose and cascading well past her shoulders.

“Remember that when I am all keyed up later,” Carol-Lynn replied with a chuckle, admiring Victoria.

Even clad in a simple robe and wearing no makeup the hypnotist was stunningly beautiful.

Victoria laughed and nodded.

“I will take you up on that. Are you sure you want to go alone? I could at least send Tanya inside with you, she is very formidable,” she said.

“No, somebody might recognized her as your Thrall; her driving me is enough, thank you. I can handle this, no problem. We have to move quickly,” Carol-Lynn said confidently.

Victoria smiled; she loved confident women like.

She also loved putting confident women on their knees, and for an instant she considered hypnotizing Carol-Lynn.

No, she is helping you and she is a friend of Frankie’s; as long as she doesn’t betray you leave her be. Besides, she just said she wants to fuck you willingly, Victoria admonished herself silently.

She was constantly struggling against her self-centered nature.

“I do not doubt that you can. I just want you to be safe; you are doing me a great favor and I feel like a coward staying behind while you get the information we need,” Victoria replied.

“Forget it; I am happy to help,” Carol-Lynn assured her.

“Very well. I won’t bother with the cliche of telling you to “be careful”, but I will say good luck, and Tanya will be close by if you need her so don’t hesitate to call her,” Victoria replied.

The much taller Doctor Dominique bent and kissed Carol-Lynn on the lips.

“Thank you, I will,” Carol-Lynn said, grinning.

Victoria even tasted beautiful, like fresh strawberries and a spring breeze.

Carol-Lynn flushed slightly; she was anticipating her triumphant return and the fun she and Victoria were going to have.

“Tanya is in the hall, ready to escort you down to the rental car. I believe a will go give Agent Meyer some training on acting as a proper slave,” Victoria said with a smile of her own.

A few minutes later, Carol-Lynn was in the back of a nondescript black BMW driven by Tanya; Victoria had commanded her Thrall to obey and protect Carol-Lynn just as she did her Mistress.

Carol-Lynn didn’t pay attention the the bustling city passing by as the car moved; she was concentrating on her mission, how she would handle various scenarios that might arise as she gathered the information that she and Victoria needed to get to Isabella Bellini and her employer.

Twenty-five minutes later Tanya pulled the car over in front of an upscale club called “The Cinnamon Teal”.

It was just past midnight.

Carol-Lynn got out and headed inside while Tanya looked for a place to park nearby and wait.

The Cinnamon Teal was large, with a forty-foot bar and three stages, as well as plenty of VIP suites and private lounges.

Carol-Lynn sauntered up to the bar and ordered a Manhattan, then went and claimed a spot near the left most stage amongst the rowdy and predominantly male crowd.

The young sexy hypnotist enjoyed herself, giving the beautiful dancers one-hundred dollars at a time and tipping the servers who brought her refills five times the cost of the drink. She paid for and enjoyed two lap dances, and skillfully fended off the advances of other club patrons as she mingled a circulated through the crowd and spent time at each stage.

As she enjoyed herself, Carol-Lynn casually asked around if anyone knew Doctor Victoria Dominique.

As she expected, someone took note of her inquires.

A tall, serious-looking man known locally only as Porter left the crowded main stage area and walked down an employees-only hallway to a closed office door.

Anna was sitting at her desk in her office, looking over some financial numbers for the club on her laptop when there was a knock at her door.

“Enter,” the sexy redheaded woman said curtly without looking up.

Porter stepped inside and closed the door.

He was a handsome, clean-shaven man of forty with short curly brown hair and blue eye, very fit and clad in a black leather jacket, jeans and combat boots.

Porter was Anna’s right-hand man, enforcer and sometime lover.

“Hey boss, I got something,” he said, sitting down across from her.

Anna closed her laptop and leaned back in her chair.

“Great, save me from these fucking financials for a bit,” she said.

“There is a woman out in the club, throwing around a ton of cash and asking about Victoria Dominique,” Porter informed her.

“Really…how interesting. I guess Raffello isn’t the only person she’s pissed off. Maybe I should have a little chat with this woman. Is she alone?” Anna asked.

“As far as I can tell. She’s gorgeous and has a lot of cash,” Porter replied.

“Okay. She’s a high roller, interested in girls… go offer her a private show in VIP lounge number four. I will be there in ten minutes,” Anna instructed.

“You got it boss,” Porter said, rising and leaving the room.

Anna was thoughtful; Victoria had disappeared shortly after Isabella Bellini had arrived in town. Anna had been annoyed that her boss had felt the need to bring in the beautiful Italian hypnotist, and she resolved to capture or kill the purple-eyed hypnotist herself to prove they didn’t need her. However, neither Raffello nor Isabella had included her in the hunt. Her boss had instead given her the task of running the Cinnamon Teal while Isabella dealt with Victoria.

Now there was some woman in the club looking for Victoria independently of Isabella. Anna wanted to speak with her, to find out anything she might know about where Victoria had disappeared to, and perhaps even work together with her.

Anna rose and headed toward the door of her office.

Halfway there she paused and pulled off the red halter top she was wearing, tossing it aside and baring her her spectacular surgically-enhanced tits; her nipples were pierced with silver barbells, and a large ruby glittered in her belly-button.

Anna had a phenomenal body, with rock hard abs and a fantastic ass. She wore a short tight black leather skirt and sky-high black platform sandals, her finger and toenails painted black.

For a moment she considered grabbing her Glock nine millimeter from her desk, but decided her tits would be more persuasive in this situation.

Anna left her office and walked casually topless through the club to the VIP lounge where Carol-Lynn waited.

Porter stood outside the door.

He nodded at his boss, then opened the door for her.

“Hello dear. I hear you need taking care of,” Anna said in a sultry voice as she entered the room.

She smiled, her hips swaying seductively as she moved.

Anna had slipped back into her stripper persona “Ruby” from her days working at the club as a dancer.

Carol-Lynn was sitting casually in a chair in the middle of the small but luxuriously-appointed lounge. There was a stocked mini-bar and two very comfortable couches, as well as a table and several chairs.

“Well you three are gorgeous,” Carol-Lynn remarked, admiring Anna’s tits.

Anna smiled; she was relieved and pleased to see that Carol-Lynn was a beautiful sexy woman, since she might need to fuck her to get information out of her.

“So are you honey. I like a girl who knows what she wants. Call me Ruby,” she said.

The topless redhead moved to straddle Carol-Lynn, sitting lightly on her lap.

Carol-Lynn smiled back at “Ruby”.

“Nice to meet you, I am Carol,” she said.

Her golden brown eyes were locked on Anna’s beautiful green ones; the hypnotist didn’t blink.

“Well Carol, what can I do for you?” Anna purred.

She was more than willing to pleasure the woman to get information out of her.

Little did Anna know, Carol-Lynn was willing and able to do far more than simply pleasure her to get what she wanted.

“Mmmm….there are so many things, dear. Oh my you have lovely eyes! I could really get lost in them. Just keep staring deeper and deeper into them. Letting go and relaxing,” Carol-Lynn said in a sexy, powerful voice.

Anna reflexively stared back into Carol-Lynn’s lovely eyes, her subconscious mind absorbing the hypnotist’s words.

“Thank you…what else do you like?” she asked.

“Well these of course,” Carol-Lynn replied.

Without breaking eye-contact the hypnotist reached out and began to fondle Anna’s tits,

massaging them and gently squeezing her nipples.

Anna shuddered slightly, smiling at the pleasurable sensations Carol-Lynn’s touch caused.

“They feel so good…so soothing to touch them and keep looking deeper and deeper…letting yourself relax into the moment…your cares and worries starting to fade…to just float away…your body starting to tingle as I continue to massage your breasts…the wonderful feeling spreading through your body…feel yourself relaxing…as you look into my eyes and listen to the sound of my voice…it is the only thing you can hear…relax…relax deeper…body tingling…you cannot look away, you must keep looking deeper, deeper into my eyes…,” Carol-Lynn said in a smooth, velvety voice.

Again Anna shuddered with pleasure.

She indeed felt her body begin to relax, to tingle as Carol-Lynn continued to fondle her and stare into her eyes.

“Wait, what?” she stammered.

She tried to look away and found she could not.

Her eyes were riveted to Carol-Lynn’s.

The tingling in her body increased as the hypnotist continued to massage her tits.

“Just relax Ruby…relax more and more with every word I speak…looking deeper into my eyes and feeling the wonderful tingle…spreading through your entire body as you relax deeper…deeper…you are feeling sleepy…your eyelids are growing heavy…as you continue to look deeper into my eyes…,” Carol-Lynn continued smoothly.

“You…you are a…hypnotist…stop…,” Anna said slowly, realizing too late what was happening.

Her eyelids began to flutter and her shoulders slumped as the tingling feeling in her body increased.

“That’s it…so relaxed…so sleepy…your eyelids so heavy…sleep!” Carol-Lynn said firmly.

She raised her hand and tapped her index and middle finger lightly on Anna’s forehead.

The topless redhead sighed and her eyes slammed shut. She sagged forward into Carol-Lynn’s arms.

“That’s it…just relax and listen to my voice…relax deeper and deeper…breathing in and out…each breath relaxing you more and more…your body tingling so wonderfully…you sinking deeper and deeper into trance…deeper into my power…you are completely relaxed now…you will obey my every command, accept my suggestions as if they are your own thoughts…you will obey…obey…obey me…,” Carol-Lynn purred into Anna’s ear.

“I…I…will obey…,” Anna murmured.

“Good girl. Now let’s change your mind, shall we? I am Mistress Carol-Lynn.You really, really like me. I am your Mistress and you want to serve me, help me and obey me. You find me beautiful, smart and sexy. You want to make me happy; making me happy gives you pleasure and makes you happy. You really, really want to help me. Do you understand me?” Carol-Lynn asked firmly.

“Yes…,” Anna said softly.

“Good girl. Now tell me your real name,” Carol-Lynn commanded.

“Anna,” the hypnotized red-head answered.

“Anna, who do you work for?” the hypnotist asked.

“Raffello Lucio,” Anna murmured.

“As what?” Carol-Lynn asked.

“I am one of his lieutenants; I run The Cinnamon Teal,” Anna replied.

“I see. Is Raffello after Victoria Dominique?” Carol-Lynn asked.

“Yes…he wants her captured and brought to heel,” Anna answered.

Carol-Lynn snorted.

“Good luck with that. All right, time for a little fun before we go to the hotel. When I snap my fingers you will awaken. If you ever her me say big titty red you will instantly go into a nice deep hypnotic trance like you are in now. Got it?” she asked.

“Yes,” Anna murmured.

Carol-Lynn casually snapped her fingers.

Anna sat up, still straddling Carol-Lynn’s lap.

She blinked rapidly, focusing her eyes on Carol-Lynn.

Then she smiled broadly.

“Mistress Carol-Lynn! Hi!” Anna said enthusiastically.

“Hello dear. Are you ready to help me?” Carol-Lynn asked slyly.

“Of course Mistress! Anything you need,” Anna replied.

Her own words surprised her, as did her slavish devotion to the woman on who’s lap she was sitting.

However, the pleasure of making Mistress Carol-Lynn happy far outweighed any concerns she had about her now outlook.

The tough, streetwise Anna had been reduced to a fawning slave.

“Excellent. What I would like right now is to see you naked,” Carol-Lynn said with a smile.

“Of course!” Anna said, standing up.

The former stripper was very comfortable nude, and she kicked off her shoes and lowered her skirt and thong to reveal her shaved pussy and smooth pale skin.

“Very nice. Would you do me a favor?” Carol-Lynn asked innocently.

“Anything Mistress!” Anna said eagerly.

“I need to relax, would you mind eating my pussy? It would make me very happy,” Carol-Lynn said, casually lifting her skirt.

“Of course, I would be happy to!” Anna said, moving to kneel before the hypnotist.

She pulled down Carol-Lynn’s red thong, removing it and tossing it aside.

They hypnotist spread her legs as Anna eagerly dove into her pussy, licking vigorously.

“Mmm…ah…oh, OH…yes…YES! Eat me!” Carol-Lynn said loudly.

Anna continued to work the hypnotist’s pussy, sucking at her clit and using two fingers to tease and rub her labia.

The naked redhead was experiencing waves of pleasure as she worshipped Carol-Lynn.

The hypnotist moaned and shrieked, and before long she had a powerful orgasm.

Anna continued to lick and suck at her pussy, trembling with pleasure.

“Oh fuck, oh yes, oh…OH YES!” Carol-Lynn shrieked, cumming again.

Anna too orgasmed, overwhelmed with pleasure derived from pleasing her Mistress.

“Mmmm…that was nice. Thank you,” Carol-Lynn said.

“It was my pleasure, Mistress Carol-Lynn,” Anna said, remaining on her knees.

Carol-Lynn stood, straightening her skirt.

“Now that we have settled that, we should get back to my hotel. Porter, come in here please,” Carol-Lynn called.

“Yes Mistress,” the man said as he entered the room.

Carol-Lynn had hypnotized him after he had shown her to the VIP room, and he was now her obedient puppet.

“Porter, you will go back to Anna’s office and wake up. When you do, you will forget I was here and everything that happened while you were hypnotized. You will believe that Anna went home for the night. Go now,” Carol-Lynn commanded him.

“Yes Mistress,” the hypnotized man replied, turning and leaving.

The hypnotist smirked as he walked out the door he had just come in; Porter had a post-hypnotic trigger buried in his subconscious that would put him in a deeply hypnotized state anytime Carol-Lynn spoke it.

A few minutes later Carol-Lynn led a still-naked Anna through the club. The pair hardly drew any notice, as naked women were a common sight in The Cinnamon Teal.

The two women stepped outside to find the BMW waiting with Tanya behind the wheel.

Carol-Lynn ushered Anna inside the vehicle, then climbed in behind her.

Victoria Dominique was still awake when Carol-Lynn knocked on the door of her suite.

“Be a good girl and let them in my pet,” the hypnotist said.

Victoria was naked, stretched out comfortably on the couch in her suite’s living room.

“Yes Mistress,” the also-naked Farrah Meyer said.

She rose from her kneeling position beside the couch and went to answer the door.

Carol-Lynn sauntered in followed by the naked Anna as well as Tanya, who closed the door and stood quietly beside it.

“Well fuck, I feel like I am overdressed,” Carol-Lynn said with a chuckle.

“Hello Carol-Lynn! I am glad you are back. I see things went…well,” Victoria said with a raised eyebrow.

“Yes it did; this is Anna. Anna, say hello to Mistress Victoria,” Carol-Lynn said.

“Hello Mistress Victoria! It is an honor to meet you!” Anna said cheerfully.

Victoria smiled and sat up; Carol-Lynn had obviously programmed the pretty red-head to be an eager, willing servant.

“Hello Anna. Oh my you have a have a lovely body. Did anyone take exception to you being naked in the hotel?” she inquired.

“Nah; the lobby was empty, and the clerk just stared. I think he dug my tits,” Anna replied casually.

“Alright Anna, be a good girl and get on your knees and be quiet until I tell you to speak,” Carol-Lynn said.

“Yes Mistress,” Anna said, sinking to her knees.

“Farah, why don’t you join her. Kneel beside her, my pet,” Victoria ordered.

“Yes Mistress,” Farah replied, getting on her knees beside.

Carol-Lynn walked over to a small table with an open bottle of expensive red wine on it, pouring herself a glass and joining Victoria on the couch.

“I take it the redhead is of some value beyond her lovely physical attributes?” Victoria asked.

“Yes. She works for Raffaello Lucio, one of his lieutenants. We had nice little chat on the way over here from the strip club, and she has some information that I think will prove very useful,” Carol-Lynn replied with satisfaction.

“Excellent! She has my complete attention,” Victoria replied.

Carol-Lynn nodded.

“Anna, you will answer any and all of Mistress Victoria’s questions completely truthfully,” she commanded.

“Yes Mistress!” Anna said, nodding eagerly.

“Farah,” Victoria said, pointing at her empty wineglass.

The naked FBI agent rose and filled her Mistress’s glass, then reassumed her kneeling position beside Anna.

Victoria questioned the red-haired woman for half and hour. She was particularly interested in Raffaello’s wife after she determined that Anna knew little about Isabell Bellini.

“Well, I do believe I know what I am going to do,” she remarked after she had finished with Anna.

“I take it you are going to talk to Raffaello’s wife?” Carol-Lynn asked.

“Indeed. I will pay her a visit in the morning,” Victoria replied.

“And what about me?” Carol-Lynn inquired.

“You should relax and be ready to assist me; I will know the next step after I speak with Viola Lucio,” Victoria said.

“I was thinking we could do a little “relaxing” before bed,” Carol-Lynn said slyly, looking at the kneeling Anna and Farrah.

“That sounds lovely; why don’t you fetch Stacy; Tanya, strip. We can have a proper orgy,” Victoria said.

Carol-Lynn grinned and took out her phone.

A short time later she and Victoria were lying naked on the king-size bed in the bedroom of Victoria’s suite.

The two hypnotists were kissing passionately; Anna was worshipping Carol-Lynn’s feet, while Farrah was doing the same for Victoria.

After kissing and sucking at one another’s tits for a while, the two hypnotists lay beside one another and spread their legs so Stacy and Tanya could lick their pussies. Each slave started with their mistress; after both Victoria and Carol-Lynn had cum, they had them switch partners while Farrah and Anna continued their foot-worship.

Victoria and Carol-Lynn both orgasmed again.

“Oh fuck that was good!” Carol-Lynn gasped after shooing Tanya away.

“Indeed it was. Stacy is well-trained,” Victoria complemented.

“Thank you; Tanya is as well,” Carol-Lynn replied with a chuckle.

The hypnotists said good night and Carol-Lynn went back to her suite with Stacy and Anna.

Victoria showered and settled into bed after ordering Tanya and Farrah to shower and go to sleep on the floor.

Victoria rose early the next morning and went to the hotel’s gym to work out; afterward she went back up to her room to shower and get dressed.

The powerful hypnotist chose one of her favorite ensembles, a tight purple silk blouse and a short stylish black skirt along with strappy black four-inch stiletto sandals. Victoria had Tanya and Farah do her hair and makeup, and she placed her amethyst pendant around her neck and her favorite platinum toe rings on her second toes.

Finished, Victoria checked herself in the mirror. Satisfied, she left her suite and went next door to Carol-Lynn’s with Tanya and Farah following her dressed only in their panties.

“Wow, you look fantastic Doctor Dominique. Come on in,” Carol-Lynn said as she opened the door.

She was wearing a red silk robe, her hair in a simple ponytail.

“Thank you dear. I was hoping we could have breakfast,” Victoria said, striding gracefully through the door.

Stacy and Anna were kneeling near the couch, both naked; Victoria pointed, and Tanya and Farah both immediately moved to kneel beside them.

“Of course. I will have Stacy call down to room-service and have food for us and the sluts sent up,” Carol-Lynn replied with a chuckle.

A short time later elaborate breakfasts arrived for Victoria and Carol-Lynn, along with oatmeal and fruit for their slaves.

The hypnotists ate at the suite’s small dining table, while they had the four hypno-slaves kneel around the coffee table to eat their breakfast.

“So roughly the plan is that you are going to take Farah and go see Viola Lucio at her jewelry store and hopefully make a deal with her. Then we neutralize Raffello before you confront Isabella?” Carol-Lynn said as they finished their meal.

“Precisely. Obviously the situation is fluid and the details may change rapidly. I was thinking, after we are finished, The Cinnamon Teal is yours if you want it. You already own Anna. A popular strip club has got to be a goldmine,” Victoria replied with a grin.

“Really? I could definitely see myself owning a high class strip club… that sounds fucking great to me. Thank you for having faith in me Doctor Dominique,” Carol-Lynn said with a chuckle.

“I keep telling you, please call me Victoria. I have every confidence that you can deal with whatever you are faced with,” the purple-eyed hypnotist replied.

Carol-Lynn nodded in appreciation.

Victoria sent Tanya and Farah back to her suite to get dressed, then sat on the couch sipping coffee and chatting with Carol-Lynn while Anna and Stacy worshipped their feet.

“So what is the plan after we turn Raffaello and Isabella into our fuck toys?” Carol-Lynn asked.

“I have been out of the game in the True Hypnotism community for too long; New York’s scene has grown and evolved in the past ten years, and it is time that everyone knew who the top of the hypnotism food chain is in this city,” Victoria replied.

Carol-Lynn noticed an edge to her voice, a touch of supreme arrogance.

Victoria suddenly seemed far more powerful—and dangerous.

“So start identifying the other major players and bringing them under your control?” Carol-Lynn asked.

“Indeed. That, or simply eliminating them,” Victoria said casually.

Carol-Lynn grinned; she was not easily shaken, and she liked Victoria’s ruthlessness and confidence.

“Well if I am moving to New York to run The Cinnamon Teal it will be at your disposal,” she said with a wink.

Victoria chuckled.

“Thank you dear. I will need reliable allies; I am going to have to split my time between New York and Ohio; I am going to help Frankie build her empire and take on the AHA as I promised,” she said.

“Ambitious of you,” Carol-Lynn replied.

“As I said, I was complacent living my cushy and easy life for a long while; it is time to shake things up,” Victoria said as Farah and Tanya returned to the suite.

Farah look beautiful but professional in a black pantsuit and high heels, with a dark blue blouse and her hair in a bun.

Tanya too wore her hair in a bun, and she was dressed in a snug black bodysuit and combat boots, her revolver on her hip under her black jacket.

“Well it looks like your pets are ready,” Carol-Lynn remarked as she looked the two attractive hypno-slaves over.

“Indeed, they are obedient sluts,” Victoria said haughtily as she rose.

“Be careful; I will be ready for whatever you need me to do,” Carol-Lynn said.

“Thank you dear. Come along my pets,” Victoria said as she headed for the door.

A few minutes later she was in the back of her limousine with Tanya and Farah kneeling at her feet.

Thirty minutes later the vehicle stopped in front of an upscale jewelry store in Manhattan called Viola’s.

Victoria got out of the limo, followed by Farah; Tanya remained in the car.

“Driver, find a place to wait for me to call,” the hypnotist commanded.

“Yes ma’am,” the driver acknowledged.

“Come along, Agent Meyer,” Victoria said, walking into the jewelry store.

Farah followed her Mistress obediently; during the ride to Viola’s, Victoria had given her detailed instructions on how she was to conduct herself while they were in the jewelry store.

“Hello! Welcome to Viola’s!” a pretty young brunette said cheerfully as Victoria entered the store.

She was wearing a blue blouse and black skirt, along with tall black designer heels; shoulder-length hair was layered and professionally highlighted and her makeup flawless. She wore a gold and emerald ring on her right middle finger, a delicate gold bracelet on her left wrist, and beautiful gold and emerald pendant.

Her name tag read “Carmen”.

“Thank you Carmen. I am Victoria and this is Farah,” the hypnotist said.

“Nice to meet you. Can I help you find something today?” Carmen asked.

Victoria flashed a dazzling smile as she glanced around.

The shop was mostly empty; another saleswoman was behind the back counter, chatting with a man as she showed him engagement rings.

“Yes, I am looking for a diamond pendant; a solitaire, at least two carats. Platinum or white gold chain,” Victoria said.

“Certainly! If you would like to have a seat over here, I will bring some pieces over for you to look at,” Carmen replied.

Victoria nodded, and she and Farah went to sit at a small but comfortable booth; in the center of the table was a small mirror on a stand.

A few minutes later Carmen joined them, placing two bottles of water on the table before laying out a burgundy velvet cloth and setting out a half-dozen exquisite diamond pendants.

Victoria took her time examining them, trying them on and looking at herself in the mirror. She also had Farah try them on, and asked the FBI agent’s opinion on each piece.

Victoria asked a few questions about the gems, which Carmen knowledgeably answered.

“Well, I have to say these are all very lovely. Were they designed by Mrs. Lucio?” Victoria asked.

“I believe these were, yes,” Carmen replied, indicating four of the pendants.

“And is Mrs. Lucio in today?” Victoria asked.

“She is back in the office, yes,” Carmen replied.

“Would it be possible to meet her?” Victoria asked.

“I’m sorry, but Mrs. Lucio is quite busy. She doesn’t see anyone without an appointment,” Carmen replied.

“I see. That is fine…Now then, I do believe this one is my favorite,” Victoria said, casually picking up a two-carat pear shape rose-cut diamond pendant on a long platinum chain.

She raised the pendant so it dangled in front of Carmen’s brown eyes.

“It really is lovely. Fifty-seven hundred is a very reasonable price for that piece,” Carmen replied with a smile.

The huge diamond turned slowly about, glittering brilliantly in the store’s overhead lights.

Carmen’s eyes were reflexively drawn to the magnificent stone.

“Yes it is…but I am afraid I see a flaw in the diamond. Can you see it?” Victoria asked quietly.

Farah watched quietly, knowing what was coming but unable to warn Carmen about Victoria’s intentions.

“I…no, that stone is virtually perfect,” Carmen replied.

“Are you sure? Look closer…you can see it I am sure,” Victoria said in a firm but gentle voice.

“I…I am sorry Victoria but I don’t see anything,” Carmen said, squinting as she looked closer at the glittering diamond.

“Oh come on, a sharp young woman like you…surely you can see it…just relax and look closer at the gem…look past the beautiful sparkles…keep your eyes on the diamond…if you let yourself relax you can see it…,” Victoria said, her voice becoming a soothing monotone.

“I am sorry but…but I just don’t see…,” Carmen said slowly.

She was staring at the diamond, obviously eager to accommodate a customer.

Victoria started the pendant swinging gently back and forth.

“Keep looking…watch the diamond very closely as it swings back and forth…let yourself relax…relax and listen to the sound of my voice…you are feeling very relaxed…it is very easy to just follow the the beautiful diamond…watching it closely as it swings back and forth…relax…getting lost in the sparkles…it is beautiful the way the gem splits the light into so many colors…it is very soothing…you cannot take your eyes off the diamond…,” the hypnotist purred.

“What? Wait, stop…I…I…,” Carmen stammered.

Farah could see the young woman was alarmed that she couldn’t take her eyes off the gemstone; part of her wanted to intervene, to save Carmen from the indignity of falling under Victoria’s power…but she could not.

Farah was Victoria Dominque’s slave, and she had to obey her mistress.

“That’s it…back and forth…you are so relaxed…you cannot move…you cannot speak…you want only to sit and look at the sparkling diamond and listen to my soothing voice…it is the only thing you hear…it feels wonderful to just let go…to relax…to give in…to obey…to listen and obey…listen…and obey…,” Victoria said firmly.

“Obey…,” Carmen mumbled.

Her eyes were vacant and glassy as they followed the gently swinging diamond.

Victoria smiled; the young woman was hypnotized. She lowered the pendant and looked around; the other saleswoman was engrossed in showing her customer engagement rings, and she hadn’t noticed what had happened to her colleague.

“Yes, obey. Very good. You must obey me. Obeying my commands will make me very happy, and making me happy makes you feel wonderful dear. Do you understand?” Victoria asked.

“Yes,” said the dazed Carmen.

She was only lightly entranced, but it would more than serve Victoria’s purpose.

Very good. When I snap my fingers, you will become aware but remain in your trance. You will act normally, but you will obey my commands,” she informed Carmen.

“Yes ma’am,” the young woman murmured.

Victoria smirked and casually snapped her fingers.

Carmen jumped, then blinked rapidly.

“I am so sorry, what were you saying?” she asked Victoria.

“I was informing you that you will inform Mrs. Lucio that there is an FBI agent here to see here. Now go,” Victoria said firmly.

Carmen looked uncertain for just a second, then rose and headed for the back of the shop.

Victoria looked at Farah.

“Are you ready to do your part, my pet?” she asked.

“Yes Mistress,” Farah replied.

Victoria smirked and went back to admiring the pendants that Carmen had brought.

A few minutes later, Carmen returned with a short beautiful olive-skinned woman dressed in a red power suit and very high matching heels.

Viola Lucio was forty-six, with wavy shoulder-length dark brown hair and dark green eyes. She was a classic beauty, with full pouty lips and high cheekbones. She was a bit on the curvy side but still sexy. Her long fingernails were painted in a french manicure and she wore large dangling diamond earrings along with a gold cross necklace as well as a gold and ruby bracelet.

“Hello, I am Viola. Carmen tells me the FBI wants to speak with me?” she asked calmly.

On cue, Farah stood and produced her badge.

“Yes ma’am. I am Special Agent Farah Meyer. I have some questions regarding your husband Raffaello,” she said.

Viola scowled.

“Then perhaps you should talk to him,” she said.

Farah frowned.

“Ma’am, is there someplace that my associate and I can speak with you privately?” Farah asked sternly.

Viola sighed and looked at Victoria.

You are FBI?” she asked the stunningly beautiful hypnotist skeptically.

Victoria grinned.

“Something like that,” she said with a wink.

Viola sighed again, louder.

“Fine. Follow me,” she said, throwing up her hands dramatically.

As Victoria had hoped, Viola was not eager to have an FBI agent poking around her store in view of anyone who might wander in. She rose and motioned to the still-hypnotized Carmen; the two of them followed Viola and Farah past the cases full of expensive jewelry and through a door at the rear of the shop. The group went down a short hallway and into Viola’s large, well-appointed office.

“Please, sit. Can I have Carmen get you anything? Coffee, tea, water?” Viola asked.

She sat behind her large wooden desk, while Victoria and Farah sat on an expensive leather couch.

“No thank you,” Victoria said.

Farah shook her head.

“Alright, then what does the FBI want with me?” Viola asked, leaning back in her chair.

“Actually, it isn’t the FBI who wants to talk to you. I do. I apologize for misleading you,” Victoria said calmly.

“I knew that badge was fake!” Viola huffed.

“Oh no, her badge is quite real. I just figured it would be easier to get you to speak in private if the FBI asked,” Victoria explained.

“Is that so? And who are you then?” Viola asked skeptically.

“Doctor Victoria Dominique, hypnotist,” she replied.

Viola raised an eyebrow.

“Hypnotist? Like that Isabella that Raffaello brought over from Italy?” she asked skeptically.

“Indeed,” Victoria said.

“Victoria Dominique…you are the one Isabella is here to deal with!” Viola exclaimed.

Victoria winked at her.

“If that is true, why didn’t you hypnotize me? Why use your friend’s badge?” Viola asked warily.

“Oh Farah isn’t my friend; she’s my slave. Farah, be a good girl and get on your knees,” Victoria commanded.

“Yes Mistress,” Farah said, moving to obey.

Viola watched in surprise as the poised FBI agent assumed the subservient position before Doctor Dominique.

“She’s hypnotized?” Viola asked skeptically.

“She is. Agent Meyer here is my helpless, obedient puppet,” Victoria confirmed.

“Again, why not just hypnotize me if you are so powerful?” Viola asked.

“Subtlety; you wouldn’t come out to talk to me, but you would come out for the FBI. I did have to hypnotize Carmen here in order to make her go fetch you. Be a good girl Carmen, kneel next to Farah,” Victoria said haughtily.

“Yes ma’am,” Carmen said as she obeyed.

“Mistress. You will address me as Mistress, slave,” the hypnotist corrected.

“Yes Mistress,” Carmen replied as she knelt beside Farah.

Again Viola watched fascinated as her employee obeyed Victoria.

Then jeweler scowled.

“Was that really necessary?” Viola asked quietly.

She didn’t enjoy seeing Carmen degraded, and as a mob boss’s wife, Viola was unaccustomed to anyone being so brazen and disrespectful toward her or her people.

“It was. You need to know who you are dealing with,” Victoria said coldly.

Viola tensed; she met Victoria’s intense purple-eyed stare for an instant, then quickly looked away as she remembered the other woman was a hypnotist.

“You should be careful, Doctor Dominique. I have armed men in the next room,” Viola said.

Victoria chuckled.

“I’m sure the last thing you want is your men having a shootout with Agent Meyer here. Don’t worry Mrs. Lucio, I have no intention of hypnotizing you. Normally I don’t appreciate being threatened any more than you do. However, I am not here to cause you grief. I would like to make a deal with you,” the hypnotist said calmly.

Viola was silent, then nodded and relaxed slightly.

“This has something to do with my husband and that puttana Isabella, I take it?” she asked.

Victoria chuckled; fluent in Italian, she recognized the word for “whore”.

“Indeed. As you said, I am the one he hired Isabella to take down. I want to take her down first,” she said.

“I see…obviously you have caused Raffaello some trouble?” Viola asked.

“I have. Our…businesses came into conflict. I cost him a lot of money, and he is peeved at me,” Victoria replied with a smile.

Viola looked at her, this time fearlessly meeting the hypnotist’s gaze.

Then she laughed.

“Wonderful! You causing my bastardo of a husband grief amuses me. What do you have in mind?” Viola asked.

Victoria’s smiled widened.

After questioning Anna, she had surmised that Viola Lucio was likely a very smart, very capable and very unhappy woman.

A woman tired of being taken for granted by a chauvinistic unfaithful husband; a woman ready for a change.

“I’ll be honest Mrs. Lucio; I need your husband…out of the picture, along with Isabella,” Victoria said slowly.

“Fine with me. Raffello is a stupid pig of a man who cheats on me and is running the business into the ground. I could do better in my sleep. And please, call me Viola. I have two conditions,” the jeweler said.

“Name them,” Victoria replied.

She was surprised and pleased that Viola had gotten on the same page so quickly.

The jeweler’s demeanor grew cold.

“I want Raffaello dead. I am sick of his lies, abuse and cheating. I will run the businesses. You and I will be allies, our organizations will work together going forward. Second, I want my daughter hypnotized and humiliated, and made to obey me,” Viola said, an edge in her voice.

Her eyes were clear, and she spoke with confidence and complete conviction.

Victoria was impressed; she admired the other woman’s ruthlessness and her willingness to make such hard decisions quickly; she obviously knew opportunity when she saw it, and she wasn’t afraid to seize it.

She held Viola’s gaze for a moment, then she smiled.

“There is one other thing…I want The Cinnamon Teal,” Victoria said.

“My husband’s titty bar? Fine with me,” Viola agreed.

“Excellent, then you have a deal,” the hypnotist said with a nod.

Now Viola smiled.

She offered her hand, and Victoria shook it.

“I assume you need information about Raffaello and Isabella’s activities, schedules, whereabouts, etcetera?” she asked.

“Yes, that is exactly what I need. Isabella is supposed to be leaving for Ohio to capture me tomorrow, so I need to deal with her quickly,” Victoria replied.

“Fair enough. If you wish, you can take care of them both tonight, when the bastardo is fucking her in her hotel room,” Viola said.

“That would be lovely. I have an associate, a highly skilled hypnotist who will take care of your daughter for you, if that is acceptable,” Victoria said.

“That will be fine,” Viola replied with a nod.

“Fantastic. Is Carmen here paid commission?” Victoria asked.

“Yes…?” Viola replied.

“Excellent. Carmen, listen carefully. You will go package up all six of the pendants you showed me and charge them to my card. Keep them behind the counter with my card for me until I leave.Then you will awaken and go about your business with no memory of being hypnotized. Farah, you will give Viola a foot massage,” Victoria commanded imperiously.

“Yes Mistress,” both hypnotized women said, moving to obey their mistress.

Victoria handed Carmen a black limitless credit card as she left the room, while Farah moved to sit in front of Viola, who giggled as she kicked off her pumps so the FBI agent could massage her feet.

“Impressive. The FBI is usually harassing us,” the jeweler said with satisfaction as she looked down at Farah rubbing her feet.

“Yes, Agent Meyer is far more palatable hypnotized. Now then, we have a lot to discuss,” Victoria said with a smile.

An hour later Victoria’s limousine stopped in front of the jewelry store.

“Okay, she is coming out with her pet…wait, she looks familiar…holy fuck, that is Farah Meyer!” Agent Paige Quinn of The Hypnotic Affairs Division said.

She was sitting in a nondescript grey van across the street from Viola’s with her partner Agent Danni Stilwell, watching Victoria as she emerged from the jewelry store.

They’d been following the hypnotist since she’d gotten back into town the previous day.

“Who?” Danni asked.

“Special Agent Farah Meyer, FBI agent. She’s a hotshot agent, smart and very competent. Impeccable record… Oh fuck…,” Paige said in dismay.

“She’s hypnotized, isn’t she?” Danni asked in her British accent.

“I’d bet my badge on it; Victoria Dominique must have gotten on her radar. Looks like the bitch got the drop on Farah. Shit. We have to go get her,” Paige said, moving to open the door.

“Paige, wait. We can’t go charging in right now, there is a lot more at stake. We have to report to the boss,” Danni said, putting a hand on her partner’s arm.

For a moment it appeared that Paige was going to argue; then she sighed and nodded.

“Okay…I’ll call it in to the boss lady. Damn it, I don’t like leaving Agent Meyer under that purple-eyed bitch’s power,” she said irritably as she watched Victoria and Farah get into the limousine.

“Me either, but we have to remember the big picture. Agent Meyer will have to just remain Victoria’s slave for now,” Danni said stoically.

“I know, I know. Keep calm and carry on,” Paige said in a mock British accent as she dialed her cellphone.

Danni Stilwell chuckled as she started the van and followed Victoria Dominique’s limousine.

Fifteen minutes after they drove away, Viola Lucio exited the jewelry store and got into a black luxury sedan and drove away.

She picked up Carol-Lynn in front of her hotel, then drove to the luxury building where she lived in an enormous apartment with Raffaello and her daughter.

“Are you sure you can handle her?” Viola asked as she parked the sedan in her private spot in the building’s basement lot.

Carol-Lynn snorted.

“Would you like a demonstration?” she asked with a raised eyebrow.

“No, no that won’t be necessary. I meant no disrespect. Doctor Dominique already demonstrated the power you hypnotists have. It is just that Claudia is very headstrong,” Viola said reasonably.

“Don’t worry, she won’t be difficult to hypnotize. I have to say, you must really be on bad terms with your daughter though,” the hypnotist replied casually.

“That is an understatement. She is twenty years old, utterly spoiled by her father and a disrespectful little bitch. She gets away with anything and everything she wants, and treats me like garbage. Me! Her own mother! I have come to despise her almost as much as Raffaello,” Viola huffed.

Carol-Lynn chuckled.

“Still, this is pretty cold. You are sure you want to do this to your own daughter?” she asked.

“Claudia needs to be punished severely. Doctor Dominique said you would do an admirable job, but if you are too squeamish…,” Viola said coolly.

“Not at all; I will enjoy it. Victoria sure did read you right, though,” Carol-Lynn replied.

Victoria had called Carol-Lynn after her meeting with Viola, and among the things that she had said was that the Italian woman was ambitious, power hungry and ruthless in the extreme.

Viola grinned evilly at Carol-Lynn.

“Yes, I am sure she did. Shall we go up and see Claudia?” she asked.

Carol-Lynn matched the evil smile.

“Fuck yes,” she said.

The hypnotist exited the car and followed Viola to the building’s private elevator.

Claudia Lucio was in her large, luxuriously decorated bedroom; she was bent over and strapping on a pair of tall sexy stiletto sandals as she finished dressing for a night out clubbing.

“Wow you are a sexy little thing,” came a voice from her doorway.

Startled, Claudia jumped and let out a yelp, standing up straight and turning to see Carol-Lynn casually leaning against the doorframe.

The young woman frowned; she hadn’t heard the door open or noticed the woman standing in the doorway until she’d spoken.

“Who the fuck are you?” Claudia demanded.

Carol-Lynn smiled.

She pointedly looked Claudia up and down, licking her lips.

Very sexy,” she reiterated, ignoring the young woman’s question.

Claudia Lucio was a beautiful, petite brunette with long wavy hair and pretty hazel eyes. Her flawless skin was much fairer than her mother’s, but she resembled Viola Lucio strongly. At barely five-two, she had a fit and toned body that indicated she spent many hours at the gym.

Claudia was wearing a cropped sparkling silver halter top that showed off her phenomenal abs and glittering diamond navel ring along with tight black pants. She had on large silver hoop earrings, and a gold “C” pendant around her neck. Her finger and toenails were black, and she wore a gold anklet on her right anklet.

“Okay you pervy bitch, I don’t care who you are or what you want, but you better get the fuck out of my room before I mess you up!” Claudia said angrily.

Carol-Lynn chuckled.

“As if you could, little girl. It is time for you to get your comeuppance,” the hypnotist replied smugly.

“Do you know who my father is? How the fuck did you get in here anyway?” Claudia demanded.

Carol-Lynn moved slowly toward the young woman, her hips swaying gracefully as she walked.

The hypnotist was wearing a short, sexy black dress that showed off her magnificent cleavage; her hair was in a fancy ’updo, and she wore five-inch black stilettos.

Claudia held her ground as Carol-Lynn stalked up to her like a hunting cat; she looked up at the hypnotist who towered over her.

“Your mother invited me,” Carol-Lynn replied in a silky voice.

Claudia sneered.

“Of course she did. Are you one of her sales-bitches?” she asked.

Carol-Lynn laughed.

“Maybe I am; do you recognize this?” she asked.

The hypnotist held up her right hand to display an ornate white gold ring set with a large, magnificent sapphire on her middle finger.

“Hey! How did you get that?” Claudia asked indignantly.

She indeed recognized the ring; it was an extremely valuable piece that her mother kept in her store’s safe. It was a gorgeous antique, and Claudia had wanted it for years.

Her mother had repeatedly denied her requests for it, and even Raffaello had not been able to compel his wife to give Claudia the ring.

“Your lovely mother gave it to me,” Carol-Lynn said with a wink.

“That cunt! That is mine!” Claudia said angrily.

“It really is beautiful, isn’t it? The way it sparkles, the light reflecting off the facets whenever it moves,” Carol-Lynn said soothingly.

She began to sway her hand gently, making the sapphire glitter brilliantly.

Claudia’s eyes were on the gem; she was still processing that her mother had given the ring she’d wanted for years to some stranger.

“Take it off bitch,” the young woman growled.

“You need to relax, Claudia. Relax and look at the sapphire. Follow it with your eyes and admire its beauty. As you watch it moving back and forth, you know in your heart you don’t deserve this ring…it is far too valuable…too beautiful…to waste on a twit like you. Look closer at it…just relax and follow it with your eyes…listen to my voice and know that everything I am saying is true…let the sparkles fill your vision as my words fill your mind…,” Carol-Lynn purred.

“What? Shut the fuck up and—,” Claudia began angrily.

“Notice all the tension draining from your body as you relax deeper…keep looking at the sapphire…watching it swaying…sparkling…relaxing more and more with each word I speak…you can feel yourself dropping…sinking as you relax deeper and deeper…tension continuing to flow out of you…listening to my soothing voice…watching the sapphire sway back…and forth…,” Carol-Lynn continued.

“Listen you cunt…I…I am going to…um…,” Claudia stammered.

She felt suddenly lightheaded, a pleasant tingle spreading through her body. The sapphire sparkled into her eyes as Carol-Lynn moved her had rhythmically side to side. Her shoulders slumped as she indeed felt the tension draining from her body, her muscles starting to slacken.

“You are feeling so relaxed now…you are getting sleepy…very sleepy…the sparkling sapphire is so soothing to look at…the sound of my voice is so relaxing…it would feel so good to just give in and relax completely for me…the harder you fight the sensation the more you want to give in…to drop into a nice, deep state of complete relaxation…letting yourself sink…relax…give in to my voice…you cannot resist…you are sleepy…your eyelids are getting so heavy now…when I tell you to close them you will…,” Carol-Lynn said, her voice powerful and insistent.

“No…s-stop…I…you can’t…,” Claudia mumbled, her eyelids fluttering.

She was dizzy, her vision dominated by the sapphire as Carol-Lynn’s voice filled her mind. She began to panic as she realized she was being hypnotized.

Too late, she tried to tear her vision away from the sparkling ring. Her movements were sluggish, her entire body now relaxing involuntarily.

“That’s it dear…just relax deeper and deeper…you are sleepy…sleepy…your eyelids are so heavy…too heavy to keep open…you cannot stay awake…SLEEP!” Carol-Lynn said firmly.

Claudia whimpered, then her eyes closed and she sank to the floor.

“That’s better. Can you hear me Claudia?” Carol-Lynn asked.

“Yes,” the young woman whispered from the floor.

“Wonderful. Listen to me very carefully…,” the hypnotist said with a smirk.

Ten minutes later Claudia Lucio started awake standing in the middle of her bedroom.

She blinked and looked around, a confused expression on her face.

Claudia had no memory of being hypnotized.

She started again as she realized she was naked.

“What the actual fuck?” she said angrily.

“Problem dear?” Carol-Lynn asked casually.

Claudia turned around to see the hypnotist sitting casually on her king-size bed.

“What are you fucking doing? Get off my bed! Where are my clothes?” Claudia demanded.

“I had you take them off,” Carol-Lynn replied calmly.

What? How? What is going on you pervy bitch?” Claudia asked angrily.

“I am a pervert, that is true. You have a fucking gorgeous body…but it was her that wanted you naked,” Carol-Lynn said, nodding past the young woman.

Claudia turned to see her mother standing in her doorway, wearing only a long black silk robe.

“Hello Claudia,” Viola said sweetly.

“Mother! What the fuck is going on? Where are my clothes? My jewelry?” Claudia asked.

“I threw your slutty outfit in the trash. Your jewelry is mine now. Little brats like you don’t deserve to wear pretty things,” Viola replied with a wicked grin.

“Look, I don’t know what you and your cunt friend here did to me, but daddy is going to—,” Claudia began.

“Do nothing! He is not in charge anymore; I am. And you, you ungrateful little bitch, are going to learn some lessons. Some harsh, humiliating lessons,” Viola said loudly.

Claudia let out a shriek and moved toward her mother, raising her hand to strike her.

“Freeze Claudia,” Carol-Lynn said firmly.

The young woman took one more step, then went rigid.

She was unable to move; in her mind she wanted to keep going and strike her mother, but she simply could not.

Claudia was held fast by a powerful-post hypnotic suggestion buried in her subconscious that compelled her to obey Carol-Lynn.

“What the FUCK?” she shrieked, struggling to move.

Viola laughed at her.

Carol-Lynn chuckled, more at Viola than at Claudia.

The hypnotist could tell Viola had a narcissistic personality disorder, and she was a borderline sociopath, which was why she was so readily willing to humiliate and degrade her own daughter.

Things were not going to go well for Claudia.

Not that Carol-Lynn cared: the young woman was selfish, vain, obnoxious, greedy and manipulative.

Besides, I am getting a high-end strip club out of the deal,” the hypnotist thought with satisfaction.

Viola had readily agreed to let her have both Anna and The Cinnamon Teal when she took over Raffaello’s business interests in return for turning Claudia into a helpless, obedient slave.

The family’s issues and dysfunction were not her concern; Victoria had requested she deal with Claudia, so she had done so.

“I am afraid my new friend Carol-Lynn has hypnotized you dear,” Viola informed her daughter.

What? Hypnotized? That isn’t fucking real,” Claudia protested.

“Oh? Then why can’t you move?” Carol-Lynn inquired.

“It…I…how the fuck should I know what you did to me, you fucking pervert! Drugs or something,” Claudia said angrily.

“Get down on your knees,” Carol-Lynn ordered causally.

“Fuck you!” Claudia said loudly.

To her horror, she again felt the compulsion to obey.

Claudia sank to her knees before her mother.

Viola smiled down at her daughter.

Claudia tried and failed to stand.

She looked suddenly afraid.

“I can’t tell you how much I love seeing you down there like that, you ungrateful little brat,” she said.

“Mother, please. This isn’t necessary. Let me up; I will be easier to get along with, I promise. Please,” Claudia said, trying to sound reasonable.

Viola laughed at her.

“Too late for that dear. You are going to be very sorry that you have been such an awful daughter. I have zero sympathy for you after what you have put me through since you were twelve,” she said coldly.

“Mother! I swear I will fucking scratch out your eyes!” Claudia shrieked, her anger boiling over.

Viola laughed again. She looked at Carol-Lynn.

Mother’s favorite pet,” the hypnotist said firmly.

“What?” Claudia asked.

“Oh, that was just a trigger to transfer control of your mind and will over to your mother. You are hers to do with as she pleases now,” Carol-Lynn said.

“Oh fuck…,” Claudia said softly.

“That’s right. You are mine now, bitch. You are going to cook and clean, and anything else I decide. But first you are going to learn some respect for your mother. You will kiss my feet,” Viola said cruelly to her daughter.

Claudia trembled as she tried to resist.

She burst into tears, ugly crying as she went to her hands a knees and began to kiss her mother’s bare feet.

Viola watched with satisfaction as her daughter obeyed the degrading command. She let her robe fall to the floor revealing her taut naked body, her pussy hair a neatly-trimmed strip.

“I believe that is my cue to go. I will leave you to your family time,” Carol-Lynn said, rising from the bed.

“This is wonderful, thank you so much!” Viola said, grinning as her sobbing daughter continued to kiss her feet.

“It was my pleasure. You will need to bring her by the club once a week for a couple months so I can reinforce your control over her until she is permanently mind-fucked,” Carol-Lynn said.

“Certainly. I also hope to discuss a business arrangement after Raffaello is dealt with; the Teal is an excellent place to launder money. I would like you to consider allowing me to do so, for a generous fee of course,” Viola replied.

“I will think it over, but I don’t see why not,” Carol-Lynn said with a smile.

“Excellent. It was lovely to meet you Mistress Carol-Lynn. Thank you again,” Viola replied.

“Nice meeting you as well Viola. I will see you soon. Oh and this is yours I believe,” Carol-Lynn said, moving to take off the sapphire ring.

“No, you keep it. A token of my gratitude for putting Claudia in her place,” Viola replied with a smile.

“Thank you very much,” Carol-Lynn said with an appreciative nod.

The hypnotist turned and walked from the room.

“Alright my little crybaby, get back on your knees and kiss my ass,” Viola commanded as Carol-Lynn departed.

She turned around and presented her firm, sexy ass to her sobbing daughter.

The beautiful young woman got on her knees and began to kiss her mother’s ass cheeks.

Carol-Lynn chuckled as she walked down the hall; while Viola was far from the most depraved person she had encountered, she was definitely remorseless and cruel. The hypnotist had seen her type before, and she would bet that Viola would get herself worked up enough from the thrill of her new power over her daughter that she would have Claudia licking her asshole or eating her pussy or both before the evening was over.

Carol-Lynn forgot all about Viola and Claudia as she stepped out of the building and hailed a cab.

The spiteful, petty women nothing to the hypnotist; she wanted to get across town as quickly as possible to back up Victoria Dominique, who was about to go after Raffaello Lucio and Isabella Bellini.

Carol-Lynn did not intent for her to face them alone.

…To Be Continued…